twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1099945721292156928
wellnessmama.com/22656/dont-use-scented-candles/
molekule.com/blog/are-candles-bad-for-you-from-scented-to-unscented/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK Nino

based quints of truth

based QUINTS of truth

Ichika a best. A BEST.

Can't wait to see her destroy worst girl Nino.

Attached: ichicute.jpg (700x928, 203K)

Was there a nuked thread with WTN scans I missed?

ninofags forever btfo

desuarchive.org/a/thread/185123419/#185126718

Seriously, how can you hate this cute snek?

Attached: snek.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

Thank you based user. May your favoured quint have the best of luck winning in the bowl. whoever that may be.

Reminder that Mikufags and Ichikafags are allied against the Ninofag menace

Fuutarou will gladly do

PRAISE BE TO OUR SNEK MOMMY. FUCK NINO

Inb4 the Ninofag who tried to steal Yotsuba's previous GET says "I mean sexually".

How will Ninotards ever recover?

Attached: 1548942254828.png (1070x1600, 1.15M)

But what if I did implied it sexually?

It is sexually. Can't you read?

Attached: 1532020807679.png (321x292, 97K)

>Finally a thread that came up on catalog through the series name and not Nino

Based quints of truth! Fucking Nino will be the best pleasure.

>Ninofags damage controlling already

>Ichikafags seething plentifully

Yotsuba!

>three panels of Itsuki
>NOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR MAIN GIRL I'M IN CONTROL HERE

The last three threads were hilarious

Why is Nino so based? She triggers many autists without even being mentioned once. How does best girl do it!?

Attached: 1514753672520.png (494x480, 244K)

Ichika just keeps on winning. How can Mikufags recover?

BASED
A
S
E
D

What is it with Miku and the normalfags watching this? What makes her so popular?

Attached: 1551064538130.png (960x1358, 623K)

She's the Kirino/Shitoge/Eriri of this series, so worst girl

Her existence crawls in their skin because we all love Nino. People who deny it are just tsundere.

I am trying to stay halal (Itsuki), your power won't move my faith

the common ground i've found among mikufags is that she's thicc, cute, loves the protag, and shy, all of which is not mutually exclusive.
(really makes you forget that she's had little to no character progression except for 'i want to progress my character' nyuk nyuk nyuk)
t. yotsubro

Attached: 1549102837686_0.png (891x374, 369K)

>What makes her so popular?
Anyone who's not an autist can see she's clearly the female lead

Shhhhhh, be quiet. Don't mention that. Even though it's kinda true.

>Itsuki
>halal
Pork is illegal though

>Anyone who's not an autist can see she's clearly the female lead
>miku
>female lead
I like as much as the next person but this is blatently false.

I want to teach this snek the pleasures of being a woman

Attached: 1551093983718.jpg (1920x1591, 675K)

Ony the moslims like Itsuki, therefore she is halal. She'd say no to sex before marriage.

I don't understand Miku's popularity. In my opinion she is the blandest among them.

OH NO NO NO, anti-fattybros, I though she was just a joke character, but she's the only one who gave him a personal gift during Fuutarou's birthday.

W E W

Attached: ishygddt.png (233x542, 121K)

She's the Utaha of our generation

Attached: 1545480800952.jpg (720x512, 244K)

The last three threads were like we got sent back in time thirty chapters, except it was Ichikafags instead of Mikufags that were hating on the Ninofags.

Attached: 72732497_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 1.64M)

people like bland, my friend.
easier to chew swallow and digest.

So what? They clearly planned everything together

Miku gets the first few romantic development scenes in the earlier chapters, which is what the anime is covering right now.

alright lads, we've done the 'best girl' war over and over again, but here's the real question:
who do you want to lose?
bonus points if you want them to be shot down, rather than just giving up

Nino, easily.

Ichika, Nino and Miku.

Miku and Fumino are the two characters whose popularity I don't understand.

Based mommy snek

Not gonna lie, apart from her nice personality and design, her personal problems are kinda flat you could say. Were right now at 75 and the only thing noteworthy is that she is determined to fight for Fuutarou for herself. Basically she reached the same point as Nino and Ichika but did so less impactful compared to the others.

Post snaked Ichika.

Attached: ichikat.gif (275x252, 58K)

i want itsuki to lose, but in the sense of 'wow we're good friends' without a spark of romance in her skull
shes a good girl otherwise, i just really dont want the first girl to win for goddamn once

Yotsuba. I want to watch the world burn.

Attached: Dz0g07gVAAAlN_T-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 400K)

At least Sensei is way more popular than Fumino in Bokuben.

Attached: hiss.jpg (845x1200, 477K)

But Yotsuba is confirmed dead. That's why she wears white after high school.

Based Yotsuba quints

Attached: SNEK.jpg (273x314, 49K)

Anyone who calls Ichika a snake or a bad girl is a speed reader.

>muh spoilers
Usually wrong.

i think people like fumino because she's nice, interpersonally intelligent, and had a great deal of character development not centred around nariyuki.
i think she's a good girl, but i want sensei to win because i want to see a romcom with balls.

as a yotsufag myself i can't agree with your desire, but i do respect it

>i just really dont want the first girl to win for goddamn once
It's retarded if that's your only reason. Itsuki doesn't feel like a stereo-typical first girl, Miku feels more like one. Itsuki and Fuutarou actually had to clear hurdles in their clashing personalities before they moved up to friendschip. It refreshing to see even though Itsuki likes him now, that before all that she tried to get to know him first. Their relationship is not skipping stages but evolving naturally on both sides. Feels different from the usual first girl in harems who lust for the dick after a couple episodes or chapters.

Whose chocolate would you accept?

Attached: 1548940393974.jpg (1737x2048, 455K)

Nino, just because she has the worst fanbase here

What does it matter when Itsuki is going to eat them all

Attached: Modern Warfare.png (672x372, 316K)

The only endings I would hate more than a Nino end would be a harem ending or a 'no-ending'.

eba pls

user, if that were the case she would have already eaten hers.

Crazy hot

Attached: Sister.png (584x2048, 486K)

nah it's also because she hasn't realized/started liking him yet and i really like their friendship the way that it is. i haven't read spoilers yet so if she did, that's kinda disappointing for me.

Itsuki. I at least want her to fiercely compete along with 1, 2, and 3 first before I can finally make peace with her being the eventual winner.

It's there user

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-073300_Manga Rock.jpg (1439x742, 622K)

I want an Ichika gf so bad bros

That's probably an empty box

Have people finally accepted that Itsuki will win and that she'll do it naturally by just doing her own stuff?

the main difference between Miku and her sisters is that her development as a character has been spread along the entire manga while the development of nino and ichika is more in the form of specific chapters, we also know that her development follows into the future as she has stopped hiding her face and wearing her headphones everywhere both of which carries some obvious meaning
the result is that for Miku is harder to pinpoint a specific chapter in which her character changed so she's always the same character than the previous chapter which can make her feel bland or like she's not progressing but if you go back to the beginning you can clearly see how much she's changed, in the case of her sisters you can easily point to what chapter a change in their personality occurs so their change feels more significant as is all done in one big leap

This is what makes me seethe hard. The way she's probably gonna do it is some fucking 4D chess shit and avoiding conflict altogether.

fair enough. i honestly would rather have a non-ending than an itsuki ending.
i guess it'd ruin the image in my head of it being a manga that subverted all these tropes when it's already kinda boilerplate

That's why I'm cheering for her. I like when bitches fight for dick but the one not involved in it wins.

is there even a chance hot itsuki (or Yotsuba) to start liking him, after all, negi said:
> We already passed the turning point. I decided how many volumes are left when I draw vol.7 Ichika cover. I depicted quints' feeling to Fuutarou until now, but since they will marry in the end, so I should their mutual feeling from now on. Focusing on Fuutarou's feeling, I'll draw an ending which is as many readers as possible can accept. I think it's impossible to drag interestingly. I don't know it will end in this year or not, but I'll properly deliever what is inside me until it ends.

so the rest of the manga seems to be about making fuu fall for one of the quints instead of making the remaining two fall for him

It's hard to believe though, that would mean that she's the kisser. And wonder, why she took take such an agressive action? Was it because Nino confronted her and asked her whether she wasn't keeping secrets?

I want Yotsuba to lose simply because I just dont feel good about Fuuts being married to an actual retarded person.

Or worse they pull a fucking Nisekoi

Nah, Fuutarou will just fall for her and that's what it'll take.

SNEKbros report

>Ichikucks

Fuck I'm still giggling about this

So this is the sign?

Attached: Salvation will Come.jpg (2500x1429, 1.17M)

Attached: fuck you.jpg (311x162, 10K)

No one

Yotsuba was one of the earliest who fell for him though. She only decided to shut herself out of the competition. We've also seen a lot of development with Ituki's and her thoughts swirling around FuutarouIn the end it's important who Fuutarou will choice and that'll be the person who kissed him.

>Ninoshitters

Attached: 1551070821126.png (1354x1059, 762K)

Attached: 1543061460321.png (566x589, 117K)

When will people come to realize the only quints whose love matters are Nino and Itsuki? Ichikas recent actions solidified her as an loser with an lesser chance than Yotsuba. Mikus love will never reach Fuut as she'll be forever cucked by her sisters. Yotsuba is for despair and Itsuki is the main quint with similar interest as Fuut. Nino and Itsuki will be the final two which in the end Itsuki falls for Fuut and he recognizes her feelings because he resonates with her the most.

Hope is back on the menu boys

Attached: yotsuba-normal-end.gif (870x1236, 3.43M)

>Fuck Nino
>A sign
Yea it's an sign Yotsuba will support Fuuts action to fuck Nino.

Why do people hate Onee-san all of the sudden?

Attached: 1520838450228.jpg (1505x1080, 492K)

It's just mad Ninofags user, ignore them

No one hates her much, just her fags for the most part.

I don't think anyone would be mad if Ichika or Yotsuba won. Itsuki makes everyone mad, Nino/Miku will make waifushitters mad either way.

>Fuutarou actually didn't see through Ichika's disguise

Considering dropping this shit. Scrambled Eggs was fucking pointless.

Followers of Miku! I am speaking honestly when I say that you have impressed me with how many of you there is. Yes, truly. For I could not have predicted that there would be plenty of people that are as misguided and foolish as you people are!

You'll be back

Only Yotsuba won't cause anger.

She supports Miku actually.

She literally just solidified herself as best girl, what are you talking about?

Attached: 1551113383534.jpg (1267x1359, 116K)

Why do they hate 4 people who are generally cool?

>I don't think anyone would be mad if Ichika won

So snakefags have deluded themselves to this level.

I think his reactions were vague enough that Negi can make a reveal that knew all along

Attached: 73269954_p0.jpg (628x728, 215K)

She doesn't "support" her love, she just knows she's in love with Fuut since she's the only quint she's aware of.

I don't think Ichika winning would cause much mad. She isn't the main girl and has been likable for most of the manga.

She's gotten all the best bits so far and remains in the spotlight even when the other girls are featured. The latest episode was the first time she didn't run away with things since episode 1. Even then it opened with her naked in bed with Fuutaro.

Eba would.

Attached: 1541447957192.png (1426x1202, 2.48M)

She only supports Fuutarou, not any of her sisters.

Fuutarou did act really weird when Ichika showed up.

Also Nino did the exact same thing as Ichika, get him a present when they agreed to not.

Here bros.

>has been likable for most of the manga.

lmao

>Fuutarou did act really weird when Ichika showed up.
Because he learned that she's in love with him

With her conniving actions towards Miku and Nino I doubt most people would regard her as the same loveable quint from the beginning. There's a thing called "development" and it changes character and peoples views tend to change on certain characters as the story progress due to their developments.

>has been likable for most of the manga

Too bad it's the wrong half of the manga.

Yeah, at least she hasn't drugged Fuutarou

Mikuck. She should learn to take a page out of her Onee-san's book titled How to Be Best Quint.

Attached: cutesnek.jpg (850x1133, 93K)

But if it was Ichika saying it he would think that it was teasing.

You mean the entire manga.

Or poisoned.

>thinking Fuutarou is going to accept an insincere love like Ichika's

Coward can't even confess with her own face.

>replying to shitposter

No.

Attached: despair shall rise.jpg (1350x809, 357K)

>But if it was Ichika saying it he would think that it was teasing.
Why would you think that? It could as easily be because she was too shy to tell him herself. Why go out of your way to dress as your sister to tell the guy you love that you love him just to tease him? That's retarded

Yotsuba is Rena and the girl from the past. This will be the only bone Yotsubafags are thrown unfortunately.

Attached: hanayome.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

When did toubun thread became Nino v.s. 4 other quints?

5toubun no Hanayome is the official romanization.

Okay, since every worthwhile ending will have four losers — what’s a happy, fuutaroless ending for each of the quints?
>ichika becomes famous
>nino becomes professional dominatrix
>miku is tard wrangler
>yotsuba is wrangled tard
>itsuki becomes black hole

Yotsuba was a mistake.

Since always. Only contrarians like Nino.

>Yotsuba
>fucking hulk hands
K-kowai...

What a waste of quints.

Attached: 1548686299343.jpg (960x593, 71K)

But I love Nino.

Itsuki > Miku > Ichika > Nino >>>> the abomination that is Yotsuba

That's what the quints father said.

Itsuki becomes a cosmic entity and the other 4 Quints and Fuuts must take up their capes to fight her back as the Intergalactic Quintuplets

Not really. Who wouldn't want to fuck Nino?

Attached: 1521735215887.jpg (619x686, 159K)

Fuutarou.

I'm sure the series is going to get to the point to where each quint starts plotting out how to rape Fuutarou and have his babies

Based

>a post died for this

Attached: 73189337_p2.jpg (1268x2200, 1.34M)

Fuutarou is for Takeda

Attached: best harem.png (1526x1450, 2.29M)

If Negi didn't keep Yotsuba a mystery, maybe she could've been a strongly developed character.

Attached: 1549525747987.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

I don't like Miku

She'll also be the hooded figure that's been guiding the Quints along this entire time as well

uh

That's obvious Ichika.

Attached: D0TBmflUYAAfDDt.jpg:orig.jpg (1270x2048, 286K)

Is there any hope for us Yotsubros?

Which quint is winning the Raihabowl? Yotsuba seems to be the most determined to win it but Itsuki and her have a special first girl relationship going on.

It's weird the rest of the girls don't seem to be running for it at all.

>It's weird the rest of the girls don't seem to be running for it at all

It is pretty strange that Miku never tried to get closer to Fuutarou's family. That kind of slow, indirect approach has been her MO so far.

Was there any doubt otherwise?

Attached: yotsuModeChange.png (544x577, 273K)

Maruo will marry Raiha to prevent Fuutarou from marrying his daughter

Attached: D0S9HMlWoAE_CQs.png:orig.png (608x900, 266K)

I can't say I have genuinely liked a girl since my naive high school days, but if Ichika were real she's the type my dumb ass would fall for again like a faggot teenager.

There is no hope.

Attached: denialsmile.jpg (1194x1099, 359K)

Where are my Itsuki bros and what do you guys think about the chapter?

Attached: 1534122759732.jpg (840x1200, 145K)

Man that's a hot snake.

All I have are cats.

Attached: 73352405_p0.jpg (699x887, 304K)

Attached: 73352405_p1.jpg (699x887, 310K)

Believe in her who does not believe in herself!

Attached: 1540583364197.png (950x414, 322K)

Waiting for Yea Forums scans. Spoiler discussion is cancer.

Attached: D0QwfjzV4AEgzux.jpg:orig.jpg (1450x2048, 395K)

>Itsukifags
>existing outside of main girl bandwagoners

I have become Yotsuba.

Every girl I've known in high school that matches Ichika's personality got pregnant in high school and are now single mothers

Please become my wife

Attached: 1549264517410.png (732x500, 76K)

Hopefully it's not the only thing we will get, I still want a full chapter.

Snakes can't be hot as they require external heat source to regulate their body temperature.

rare pair

He doesn't want her yet

Attached: 1529706565942.png (717x979, 825K)

Ichika just looks so wrong here. Someone please fix this lovely snek's eyes.

I'm right here

Attached: fatsuki.png (1280x1707, 1.83M)

We do exist.
I know we are fucking rare

Attached: 1532580269804.png (275x280, 57K)

>Ichika just looks so wrong here.
Nothing new, then.

>rare
I prefer well done.

Attached: 1533233276386.jpg (600x800, 242K)

>Itsuki
>I like when bitches fight for dick but the one not involved in it wins
You're in the wrong ship, friend. You're clearly a Yotsubro and you don't even know it.

Liking Itsuki is comfy, you see the wars from a distance, other Itsukifags are chill and it's kinda fun when everyone loses their shit because she got a panel.

>I think it's impossible to drag interestingly
>but I'll properly deliever what is inside me until it ends.

Blessed Negi.

Yeah, I love it when Ninofags start seething and losing their minds whenever Itsuki gets some focus.

Do not feed the Itsuki trolls

Attached: Do not feed.png (720x960, 510K)

I just want to repost the WTN double-page versions from the previous thread. 1-2 is the color page.

Attached: 3.png (750x1080, 406K)

Attached: 4-5.png (1506x1080, 834K)

I know being more selfish is part of Ichika's character development, but do Negi really need to turn her into a full-blown backstabber?

I will never not fall in love with Nino, she is just too cute no matter what Yea Forums says.

Attached: quints.jpg (2230x1600, 500K)

Attached: 6-7.png (1500x1080, 756K)

What does one have to do to conquer her? Be food?

Attached: 8-9.png (1500x1080, 834K)

That's Mikufags. Nino had plenty of wank this chapter that solidify why she is best girl.

Be sweet

Attached: 10-11.png (1506x1080, 726K)

I love Ichika and would defend her against anything. Everyone else would do it too if their wife was under fire.

Attached: 12-13.png (1500x1080, 763K)

As a Mikufag, I fucking hate timeskip Miku's design. Luckily we don't see it much.

Nino for what should be obvious reasons, but also brotsuba not because I dislike her character but because she’s a really good friend and fuutarou needs a friend.

Attached: 14-15.png (1500x1080, 819K)

Potential best pair

Nah. Nino doesn't need my defense.

Attached: 1548904146886.jpg (1500x1274, 297K)

I know right, she looks like a mid 30s housewife. I really love Nino but we can definitely all say Yotsuba is the best looking out of them all

She's an precious darling. Fuut is an lucky dude to be loved by this women.

Attached: 1530882666653.jpg (1100x1400, 196K)

Attached: 16-17.png (1500x1080, 824K)

where does yotsuba buys all her 428 cloths?

Attached: 18-19.png (1500x1080, 818K)

Nino making the snek quake in her boots is the best scene in this chapter

There is too much hope in this page. I think this won't end well.

Attached: 20.png (750x1080, 508K)

Yotsuba will fuck Nino confirmed!

Can anyone please explain to me those meme triangles?

Quints are shit

Friendly reminder that Yotsuba and Itsuki are hidden Mikufags and will help her without her knowing

Miku's letters dress is back, is nice to see negi keeping track of her clothes

>Ichika is identical.
>Nino is the only substantially different. At least her hair is a bit longer
>Miku is the same, but without headphones and no strand of hair in the middle of her face
>Yotsuba is from chapter 35
>Itsuki is the same, but with longer (fuck you Negi) hair
I get that he's making Nino slowly turn into the bride, but this is too much

i'm too resigned to fatsuki winning to even meme about yotsuba's victory anymore.
i just want her to be happy

Sneaky Snakey

Thanks. I've been looking for these since yesterday. Time to upload them on reddit.

i don't think miku would like that, by her coments she doesn't want to be given the win but wants to earn it herself (as a proof of her growth i guess), they might provide moral support or help fuu stop being a dense moron

Fuck yeah.

i think it's people saying the speedscans are worse than nothing

>help fuu stop being a dense moron
And how is doing all the work for Miku not helping her?

So in the next anime episode we'll be seeing the loli quints from their photo album with the same color hair. I wonder if they died their hair or it naturally changed colors, I hope the author addresses this one day.

is to stop people from posting them to another site or using them as definitive translations
i personally think it would be more effective if the watermark were some /pol/ shit that people would actively avoid posting elsewhere

Allied forces (Miku, Ichika and Yotsuba) vs axis of evil (Ichika, Nino) when?

Never

They will help her by making Fuutaro less dense

what Miku needs to do right now is to confess and ask fuu out, him being less dense doesn't help if she doesn't do that, at most would stop him from misunderstanding her like in her last attempt

No, the author deliberately just changed their hair color for the sake of differentiating them, but canonically they still have the same color, the same voice, the same face etc., only their hair makes them unique.

Yotsuba will not choose a faction and will stay by Fuuts side no matter what happens.

has any quint other than miku had a clothing item appear more than once?

Did you miss a page, kind user?

Why is Ichika in both sides?

Miku's goal is to turn herself into the ultimate quint towering above her sisters before she confesses so she'll have a 100% success rate. There will be a few more training arcs before she shows Fuutarou her power level. All she can do now is try to protect Fuutarou's smile from the shadows while Yotsuba protects it in the light.

123 in any order.

She's a schizo bitch. Allied Ichika is Oneesan Ichika. Axis Ichika is Snake Ichika. Itsuki is Switzerland.

Nino's outfit from the ponytail chapter

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c054 (NA) - p004 [web] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1426x2048, 936K)

5. Not that I hate itsuki or fattyfags, but just so the main girl trope can eat shit.

Not true by the way

>tfw itsuki wins
>tfw she helps him study for the national mock exam instead of focusing on their relationship
>tfw fuu likes her most because she didn't make his life ten times more complicated during an already stressful part of his life
>tfw the wedding is fake but fuu is in a relationship with itsuki
if this happens im going to be on their side supporting them with all i've got!

Attached: help.jpg (1410x793, 156K)

Cause she’s that based

thanks

I'd assumed from the premise that the series would end with Fuutarou becoming a teacher. Itsuki making it her dream basically cemented her win in my head.

no, i think Miku will invite him out after she realizes the true nature of the snake

More like the thirsty sluts (Miku, Nino, Snek)
vs the true friends (Yotsuba, Itsuki)

>these missing pages

Attached: 1551118078573.png (1500x1080, 808K)

FUCK Nino

As long as this arc ends with Ichika being btfo one way or another. She's gotten away with it too many times.

>Fuutarou becoming a teacher.
teacher don't earn all that much in japan, i'm pretty sure fuu will end up as a doctor working under papa so he can rub the fact he's fucking her daughter on his face everyday

>Yotsuba
>not a thirsty slut holding back and lying to herself

This seems like a natural progression for the series but what is the point of
>tfw the wedding is fake but fuu is in a relationship with itsuki
If you're gonna do a swerve just have someone else be the bride.

What a weird page, i don't know if i'm falling in the 4D chess meme but yotsuba actions here are very suspicious.

Based Yotsuba holding back her animalistic urges so Fuuts doesn't have to put up with more love drama bullshit.

Gladly

Nino's been a pretty straight shooter since the Seven Goodbyes Arc. It really doesn't matter if she got her own gift for Fuutarou--she deserves that since she actually confessed to him. Why does everyone fail to understand this?

She is thirsty but not a slut.

Ichika is the russia of quints.

>agree with everyone to not give a gift because not everyone (Itsuki) can afford it
>HURF DURF SHE DESERVES TO BREAK HER PROMISE BECAUSE DERP DOO

Reminder that Ichika and Nino operate on the same wavelength and will be eliminated from the Fuutaroubowl.

>deserves
no one deserves to be loved, you can't make someone fall for you by giving them gifts or orbiting around them or telling them you love them constantly
that's incel thinking
if anything, her trying to force a relationship between them may end up being her downfall

the point of that is i want to suffer as much as possible

Miku sustained massive damage thanks to a Nino blitzkrieg. Ichika is a wavering little bitch that gets in the game late. Itsuki will roll in for the win after many lives were lost already. Yotsuba is Yotsuba.

Itsuki = fat = USA

Attached: Amazing.jpg (640x480, 43K)

You're right. It's perfectly understandable that Nino would be the type to think with her snatch and not consider Fuutarou's current situation and how her constant thirsting is doing nothing but stressing him out even more.

Attached: ichika.jpg (338x435, 16K)

all the losing quints have a different thing that makes them utterly unappealing to be with fuu
ichika's is that she's horribly possessive, as shown by the snake reveal
nino's is that she's too aggressive, which is stressing fuutaro out at a time that's terrible for him
miku's is that she's always waiting for a perfect moment to confess, so she never will (take the playing house chapter, 'ill do it when im the best-scoring one', the fireworks moment (even though she backed out of calling him a friend i'm counting it)
yotsuba's problem is that she's convinced herself that she's already lost, and is 'happy' with whatever he chooses. she's probably gonna be rena, which means that having fuutaro actually choose her isn't very good to show how he's changed since he was a kid.

and since itsuki hasn't (explicitly) vocallized that she likes him, she wants to be a teacher, she's the only one who knows that he's MEGA poor — she's probably the best candidate to win

Itsuki has that black turtleneck sweater that she wears a lot, and a variant with the shoulders exposed.

Would people be pissed if Negi made five separate endings instead of one ultimate victor?
He's talked a big game about how he wants 'as many readers as possible to accept the ending.'

She probably ran off to study for her exam.

Omnibus ending? It would feel like a troll because the entire premise of the manga is revealing who the bride is. He should just not be a pussy about it.

>she's the only one who knows that he's MEGA poor
Ichika knows about the debt too

i think he intends for each of the losers to drop out of the bowl on their on terms instead of fuu just going "thot begone " on them

I want to berry my face in Eatsuki's meat buns

>since itsuki hasn't (explicitly) vocallized that she likes him, she wants to be a teacher, she's the only one who knows that he's MEGA poor — she's probably the best candidate to win

Yeah, all of that offsets her being the only quint with no romantic feelings towards him.

honestly he should just make a VN out of this with the manga's ending not really showing who the bride is

>and not consider Fuutarou's current situation
She literally bought him scented candles to ease his fatigue. She's incredibly thoughtful and considerate of Fuu-kuns well being.

Hoo boy that would get people hot.

>replying to shitposter

Itsuki was the most traumatized by their mother's death and subconsciously tried to assume her role. Wanting to be a teacher is probably just another extension of that.

she probably put drugs on the wax
Miku on the other hand bought him gym tickets to put him on the road to self improvement

Calm down, Fuuts.

hey i'm not a istukifag, i just think that it's going that way. she may be one of the only characters to be denser than fuu, so she may realize her feelings later.
i hope to god that you're right though, her as a friend is so much more interesting than a romantic partner to me

I'm an All-or-Nothing kind of guy. Either my ship sails or it sinks; you can't win everything in life. As such, I find omnibus to be the same as a 'no-ending', which I hate because it avoids giving us a 'true answer' just because the creator doesn't want to have anyone feel butthurt.

fuutarou getting drugged for the third time and getting taken advantage of by the quints doujins when?

Attached: 73396689_p0.png (992x1403, 1.86M)

>and since itsuki hasn't (explicitly) vocallized that she likes him, she wants to be a teacher, she's the only one who knows that he's MEGA poor — she's probably the best candidate to win
I had a far-fetched idea that Itsuki was dedicated into pursuing her career first before getting into a relationship. She wouldn't want to make the same judgement errors mama Nakano made.

>implying that it would come across as caring rather than 'wow you're out of shape'

Harem ending will definitely happen and none of you can convince me otherwise.

Attached: x16.png (2852x2048, 2.53M)

>Miku on the other hand bought him gym tickets to put him on the road to self improvement
As if it'll change him or he'll bother after going once.

Yotsuba's face in that page is so cute.

You're right, but I can't see Fuutaro's arc ending with him not becoming a teacher.
It's like Bokuben in that regard.

The school trip is going to be the Kyoto/flashback arc, right?

Attached: t2.png (1351x811, 681K)

Ur uh poopoo head wit shit brainz

Attached: D0TMLpzU0AEBq3V-orig.png (692x386, 280K)

I'd hate that. Even if it might not be my favourite girl, I want one ending that's well built on with one winner that makes sense to me.
I think people are just overthinking Negi's statement anyways, I'm pretty sure it's just one of those stock phrases meaning "I'm going to do my best."

Hehwhwhwhwh Nino

post scans before this thread gets nuked

Negi will skip that.

>Miku is the weakest of the quints
>yet it is her that was going to take Fuutarou to the gym because Fuutarou is a fellow weakass and they can improve together

That is adorable and I'm super upset it didn't happen.

Attached: Hotarun01.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

will they do something to mark the 1 year anniversary since they first met?

This is one of the best thrreass we had in a while

They're still gonna give the gifts after the exam.

Yeah, notice how the quality of the thread is inversely proportional to the amount of Ninofags posting.

But only one was there when they rang the bell. His fate is intertwined with all of them, but only one romantically.

Attached: T24[1].png (1426x2048, 1.54M)

I too like this thrreass

last week was just 24/7 shitting on snake, she deserved it but still left shitposters a bit burnt out
this week chapter was borderline filler so there's not much fuel for further shitposting

I've been posting this whole time

Burgers

>She literally bought him scented candles to ease his fatigue
How reliable wife material can Nino further become? Maybe Negi is purposefully writing Nino to be Fuuts perfect waifu?

Attached: 1538671639883.png (380x1002, 82K)

Since we only have 2 - 3 volumes left the flashback arc / lolikano reveal will surely come. Coincidentally with the yotsuba volume cover too.

Attached: 1535183655882.jpg (809x1166, 226K)

This thread was strangely light on Ninofaggotry

My connection is choppy so no way to upload images , gomenasai

Labcoat Itsuki fanart when?

It's the other way around. Negi wrote Fuutarou to be Nino's perfect husbando.

God I love kneesocks so much

But Nino's perfect husbando is a chiseled chad who smokes a lot.

I love the dynamic between Itsuki and Fuutarou right now. Her being the winner and consequently changing the friendship development between the two into a romantic one would be a real fucking bummer for me. Especially since I've really come to like Itsuki.

>kneesocks
Fuck I meant thigh socks! Kneesocks are amazing too.

knee socks are much shorter than that aren't they?

That's what she wanted when she was an immature little girl. She's now seen first hand what a reliable man is.

i don't know, he might want to stretch it into 15 volumes
the quints covers end at vol 11, then we could have one with all five of them, one for fuu, one for the bride with her face under the veil and one for the couple, revealing who the bride is

Which is strange.
Last week people can rationalize Ichika's action as a spur of the moment thing.
On the other hand, this week turns out she shows no remorse whatsoever and straight up lied to her sisters face.
I kinda expected people to be harsher to her this week.

Me too.

Attached: 1406608247408.jpg (1277x1387, 147K)

My wife is gorgeous.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D0K_7AmUcAAq.jpg (1000x707, 73K)

a bunch of them had been getting banned for spamming the previous threads, quality should go back to shit in 3 more days

This. I don't support an Itsuki end for a multitude of reasons. Chief among them being that Fuutarou needs an actual comrade in the quints household with no romantic feelings attached either way (Yotsuba is pretending).

Shiro iro knee socks, kuro iro knee socks~

>(Yotsuba is pretending).
Yotsuba is dead.

I respect them a little more for not ban evading like most cancer on Yea Forums.

Nice revisionist history there.

Attached: 1551103493399.png (1009x556, 41K)

8 our of 10 girls have kn33s0xu in Blade Dance. Also Swords > Humans > Luminaris

Itsuki supporters must be strong as fuck

And Claire a shit too

Wait till the actual translations come out, user.
There'll be enough snake memes to last us four winters.

>being this new

Can we not go into this again? Let's have a peaceful thread? Look, only 150ish posts until bump limit.

As long as she live in our hearts, she'll never die.

Attached: 1549473481536.jpg (600x1000, 215K)

For real, if there's anything more than a hint that Itsuki likes Fuu, I'm gonna do my best to take a shit in Negi's cornflakes.

This one

Attached: 1551103811935.png (469x97, 5K)

I would like the story to return to summer again. The series started when summer was winding down. Maybe the endgame will be graduation?

I would be interested in a sequel. Something like Quint:re where there's a timeskip and we see them interacting after high school. That would open up to more mature themes too.

No point since the bride will be revealed by the end of this manga and I doubt many readers would continue.reading a story about their fav quint losing.

First of all, bans don't mean shit to people who can change their IP every minute, or proxy/VPN. And neither does the new cookie based bans the mods do either.

Secondly. Only one got banned in the last few threads. Publicly at least.

>is doing nothing but stressing him out even more.
He looked pretty fine at least until last chapter though.

Reminder that the quint character songs and the ED will release on March 6.

each girl fans identify with the quint they support
ichikafags are self serving assholes who don't understand why people don't like them
ninofags like to be the center of attention and don't realize how annoying they are to people around them
mikufags are neets who believe in self improvement but rarely do something to better themselves
yotsubafags are just here for the fun
itsukifags were bullied so they identify with the fatty

>have to suffer Miku's timeskip design through an entire series

Attached: OkayAkazawa.jpg (900x1518, 229K)

Did she give him a gift?

>the bride will be revealed by the end of this manga
That's the point.
Don't reveal the winner at the end / make Fuutarou reject all the quints for a sequel.

Pretty accurate

>Sequel

A new teacher is stunned when he finds that his class consists of 25 identical sisters! Will he ever be able to teach these idiots anything when he can't even tell them apart! The party continues!

if we get a sequel it will be fuu and bride raising their own set of quints

How will Negi eliminate the losing quints? One-by-one or a massacre?

her future design is meant to show her growth as a character, no longer hiding
you don't like it because you prefer sad and vulnerable girls

Yes. While Nino, Miku and Ichika planned to give an gift to Fuut, Yotsuba guilt tripped them to not doing so while Itsuki gave her his behind everyone's back.

I don't like it because I don't like the way Negi draws foreheads. There's a reason all the girls have bangs.

>Final Chapter
>Fuutarou and the bride are on their honeymoon
>The two passionately kiss, but suddenly, Fuutarou backs off, alarmed
>"Who are you! What have you done to my wife!"
>The bride only giggles in response

>ichikafags are self serving assholes who don't understand why people don't like them
This is bullshit.

> The bride identity is unrevealed
> The nanako children interact with each other
> Male and female quints
> Negi mystery bride shenanigans continue
Wait, that would be incest if they would to have romantic attraction with each other.

Which quint is most likely to kill her sisters after losing it to a jealous rage? My vote is Miku, she has some serious yandere vibes.

I'm still unclear. Why did the energy drink knock Fuutarou out?

Unironically Ichika.

I wouldn't even be mad.

Just Miku

Wasn't the drink, Fuutarou was already dead tired.

Maybe it just didn't work. Energy drinks don't really keep you up forever.

Great taste.

Attached: 1410839376097.jpg (2239x1600, 1.16M)

I feel like I'll seethe no matter what kind of ending will happen

>t. Papa Nakano

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c059 (NA) - p016 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 674K)

literally nobody will get mad if yotsuba wins

True

begone snake, no one likes you

"Why did Yotsuba win when my quint had more development than her? Negi is a fucking hack."

Nope, everyone at least likes Yotsuba enough to not get mad.

What makes you think that? She is smug and level headed. She is more tactical than emotional. She didn't lose it when Fuutarou rejected a date with her only to go on a date with Yotsuba.

It wouldn't go down like that. Yotsuba is the one quint who has always had Fuut's back no matter what.

Do you have the ability, Yea Forums?

Attached: lI3yHfa.png (930x884, 550K)

Ichika too.

>always been by Fuutarou's side
>was the girl from his childhood
>encouraged Fuutarou to move on as Rena

She's a good girl

Mainly that she is the only one shown to be capable of betraying her sisters. Miku has done no such thing and all the "yandere" glares she gives are joke panels.

Based. FUCK nono and FUCK nonofags

5 4 3 2 1
I miss uroki.

But she hasn't really been shown to be really possessive.

I don't think people would think that, even more if she actually ends up being lolikano.

Yotsuba lives or dies depending on who Rena is.

Attached: Chess Conspiracy.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

>decide to watch the anime tonight
>they removed the dads expired milk line
Why would they do that

Attached: ctWiiZF.png (482x486, 309K)

She literally doesn't even want Fuutarou talking about the other quints. Not even Nino is that possessive.

Yotsuba raping Nino confirmed. Truly the physically strongest quint

The anime is bad.

We will never get a yuri threesome doujin featuring Eba.

About that...

go back to your gridman threads

after this panel i think is most likely that all five of them are lolinakano, meeting with fuu at different moments of his kyoto trip
that would also explain why fuu remembers their meeting but not the quints as for him he spend the whole trip along this girl but to them they just met him for a little bit

Attached: onceasnake.png (476x680, 178K)

Did they take out a lot of the humor or was the milk line an unfortunate loss

The anime changes a lot of Fuutarou's expressions to make him look like a generic beta MC. It's also cheap as fuck. Watch episode 2 if you're a Mikufag then drop it.

>all five of them are lolinakano, meeting with fuu at different moments of his kyoto trip
So in the end, Yotsuba wasn't even that relevant at all.

Attached: 1549583136157.jpg (502x374, 181K)

If anyone 'deserves' anything, Yotsuba deserves to be happy.

Attached: Angel.png (710x1428, 434K)

What episode should I watch if I'm a Ninobro?

Attached: Smug Nino.png (729x728, 710K)

Not like this! It was her only bit of relevance please god no!

Attached: Solemn.jpg (2196x2433, 332K)

You have to make your own happiness. Yotsuba is going to learn that the hardest way of all.

Wait for season 2 where she isn't absolutely terrible.

Episode 3 dubbed

>Yotsuba wasn't even that relevant at all.
she'll heal him after not wanting to fuck up the quints relationship by dating one of them makes his mind break

>changes a lot of Fuutarou's expressions to make him look like a generic beta MC
Then whats the fucking point of even adapting it, fuck

God, nothing infuriates me more than a smug Nino pic
It makes me want to wipe it off her face with my fist

it has to be that way, is what the "five-part" is all about

>Then whats the fucking point of even adapting it
Yen

This week's most likely, or the one next. Or wait for the legend that binds arc.

But this manga makes no money.

Reminds me of Asita's ofuba with the caption, "Ofuba wants to be the receiving side of genki to her for once".

Attached: 1549371356634.jpg (768x1024, 152K)

There could be progress any fucking moment, but we aren't getting it because fucking Negi isn't letting Fuuts speak his mind.

self insert

>quints
Those are some powerful digits. Fucking witnessed.

Attached: woah.gif (320x240, 523K)

You had to see this coming. Just like after the kiss where Fuuts went full retard for no reason and didn't even try to find the quint that did it. Fuutarou's intelligence will be sacrificed at the drop of a hat to keep the drama rolling.

Everyone is underestimating Yotsuba, and I'm not just saying that as a Yotsubafag.

In my mind, it's between Itsuki and Yotsuba. Yotsuba is obviously Rena, those in doubt fell for the red herring. Each Quint is getting their own character development, but we haven't seen much for Itsuki or Yotsuba at all.

Yotsuba is a very selfless character, a bit too selfless for her own good. That's why she has already given up on Fuuts despite not even really trying. She knows her sisters love him and she puts their happiness over her own. In the end, it will be Fuuts that, having fell in love with her as well as finding out she's Rena, will confess to Yotsuba. She'll have to finally accept her feelings and be a little bit selfish for once. Then they get married and she gets the true end game: Raiha.

My dad is Negi btw, this is all true.

those animals

Attached: yen yen yen.png (1262x552, 92K)

Asita has good content for despairfags.

Attached: 1550608696139.png (692x1024, 790K)

It makes sense for Itsuki to be Rena, too. She's avoiding Fuuts, and Rena said she was holding him back so she'll be leaving for good.

Every episode of season 2 is a Nino episode.

I don't think she's Rena simply because that's too obvious and Negi will want it to be a twist.

Well, if the quints said it, so shall it be

>I don't think she's Rena simply because that's too obvious and Negi will want it to be a twist.
That also means Yotsuba is out. She hasn't had substantial development, and that would make it too obvious for her to be Rena.

The only one who knows who Rena is Itsuki and the person who was eavesdropping in on their conversation. If it's the former, why even introduce the idea of the latter in the first place?

how will the quintuplets save Japans economy?

Yotsuba had the red herring factor of jogging by with the track team right after Rena departed. I think this was bait by Negi, but we will have to see.

Not that I disagree with you, but nothing is confirmed for actually having an eavesdropping quint/person there,

To serve as red herring

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

Then who was shadow?

I mean...Fuutarou and Itsuki's talk was in midnight and they just randomly decided to go outside to talk. Someone must have stalked them all the time, even during their sleep to know this

This
It probably just Raiha

But why?

Attached: just keep smiling bro.png (632x652, 809K)

Wait, Raiha was Rena?

Is it confirmed Ichika sabotaged Nino's letter? Or was there another person influencing events?

>I don't understand Miku's popularity. In my opinion she is the blandest among them
The blandness is half her appeal. The other half is that she was the first to clearly want to fuck the main character

Attached: smug osaka.jpg (229x240, 14K)

Rena is the name of the mom. Itsuki wants to be the mom of the family. Itsuki is Rena. Later learns that Rena was a teacher. Now want to be Rena even more.

>Is it confirmed Ichika sabotaged Nino's letter?
She wouldn't go that far and there has been no hint of it.

Didn't the scans mention it? Or was nothing said about it?

Raiha probably beg Itsuki to make Fuuts into a more sensitive human bean and stop his autism

I doubt it. She still hadn't made up her mind before the talk with Yotsuba. My guess is that Maruo found out by himself

imgur.com/a/gITA0x4

It was made vague on purpose, I'd bet.
Nino might be talking about the letter (for knowing where she was), but Ichika might be talking about letting Maruo pass, and both think they're talking about the same thing.

Fuutarou should just fuck all 5 them desu.

Also, Itsuki won the moment she first appeared on the page. You can't be this retarded to buy this shit every time.

Who else know about that letter aside from them?

Fuutarou will have quintuplets with each quint

Maruo found out when either Miku/Itsuki told him that Nino was dressed to leave the Inn when he asked them where Ichika, Nino and Yotsuba were.

>Feeding 25 kids.

Attached: 1550818818982.gif (151x200, 112K)

Ichika is about to take down Nino, I feel it

Attached: vvZrfsb.jpg (1116x1600, 798K)

Since conversations could be heard from the mixed bath side, practically anyone.

Scented candles are bad for health.

She the second choice of almost everyone

If Yotsuba is deconfirmed, what is even her main purpose? She is the high-spirited helpful girl in the cast, but is that just it for her character? We see she has her own complexities, but I feel Negi is missing opportunities to explore deeper into those sides of her.

Miku is the girl you want to marry, and the other sisters are only fin to play around with for a little bit.
>Ichika
Willing to backstab her own flesh and blood for her own gain
>Nino
Everyone likes her now, but don't forget that her true personality is extremely rude and sinister. She even went as far as drugging Fuu.
>Yotsuba
She's a retard, and even if your wife is just staying at home not working you want someone who can instill good study habits in your kids. She wouldn't be able to do that.
>Itsuki
She's pretty much ok too, except for the ridiculous annual food expenses.

So as you can see, Miku doesn't really have any fundamental problems, which makes her much more popular than the other girls.

What kind of bullshit is that

>what is even her main purpose
To act as side character

Maruo found out from Miku/Itsuki that Nino was leaving the Inn, I doubt he knew anything about the letter.

It is also unlikely Ichika did anything to the letter as she had made preparations to intercept him, she wouldn't have bothered or anguished over Nino kissing Fuuts if she knew Fuuts would never receive the letter in the first place.

Question is who could possibly tamper with the letter when it was in Fuuts room. Isanari and Raiha wouldn't do that and that person had to know about the letter in the first place.

>Miku doesn't really have any fundamental problems, which makes her much more popular than the other girls.

Clingy, also if you notice jealous, although not as possessive as Ichika, due to Fuutaro being the first person she opened at and having not other relations besides her sisters, it push her into yandere territory, thinking that it should be him alone and trying to find the perfect moment to tell him... often failing

Yotsuba is eternally cursed.

Attached: te6pjo.png (870x1236, 551K)

Your kids are going to be shitposting on /his/ all day long.

Fuutarou will get 11th place on the mock test.

But he shouldn't have known where exactly Nino is. I think he would go to Fuu's room first because that's the most suspicious place, then found the letter and knew where she was

No. He'll get 428th

>twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1099945721292156928
Apparently headphone industry already saved.
Sasuga Negi.

Attached: eeeeh.jpg (596x849, 220K)

Miku and Fuuts were talking together.
Yotsuba was doing her Itsuki impersonations in the main hall.
Itsuki was holding up Maruo.

wellnessmama.com/22656/dont-use-scented-candles/

He'll get 5th

FUCK Nino

> It would be so easy to go back to before I knew about the problems with vegetable oils, or sugar, or processed grains.
Haha.
user, come on now, you're a grown man.

Yeah, and Itsuki is to blame because she will reach 10th place. Truly the power of 5D chess

Maruo is 100% Fuut's father. Their resemblance is undeniable (both in looks and personality). He's antagonistic towards Fuuts because he's trying to help him grow as a person. Screencap this.

Clingy and jealous aren't things I consider inherently bad. Miku is definitely a mild person and although she gets frustrated and annoyed when Fuu does things she doesn't like, she never takes it out on him or holds a grudge. She is by far the most grounded and realistic girl in the series.

I for one very strongly believe she is in fact Rena as well as the little girl Fuutarou met. Rena's actions fall in line with Yotsuba's whole character up until this point. If Rena were Miku or Ichika, they wouldn't waste the opportunity to use Fuutarou's obsession with the girl in Kyoto to their advantage. Nino can be safely deconfirmed since she didn't know Fuutarou was the kid in the photo and she was going through other stuff at the time.

That leaves Itsuki and Yotsuba. Itsuki would make sense, especially with her obsession with their mother. I really think it's Yotsuba though, because Rena's whole message about leaving the past behind to pursue what's in the now is such a Yotsuba move. It can be interpreted that Rena wanted Fuutarou to look at the other sisters (namely Miku, since Yotsuba knows she likes Fuutarou). It's essentially Yotsuba sacrificing herself for someone else's happiness, like she has done 100 times over the course of the story.

You have a point but I think its just a coincidence, they did mention Nino was dressed after all. Wouldn't be odd for him to just leave the inn to find her. plus I think Isanari or Raiha would have mentioned something about it to Fuuts.
Unless they were out and the doors in the inn have no locks.

Why are toubun threads so comfy yet so full of shitposting at the same time?

So Fuut's dad is a cuck? That would be a shitty development.

Ninofags are around, but they haven't started to spam yet

>no scientific evidence
>a bunch of "most do this"
>talking about paraffin
Sounds like those vegan posts about how x can give you cancer.

molekule.com/blog/are-candles-bad-for-you-from-scented-to-unscented/

That idiot will end up killing Fuutarou in his sleep.

>bad at housechores
>bad at work
>jealousy
Do you want a trophy wife or something?

Bokuben is better than this shit

>Why are toubun threads so comfy
user... something tells me you weren't here during the first few chapter releases.

Bokuben has been garbage for a while, but the new Sensei arc has potential

Bokuben is unironically the most boring romcom currently being published.

>molekule.com
> You can also consider using an air purifier such as Molekule,
Ahahahaha.
This can't be real.

>Itsuki would make sense, especially with her obsession with their mother.
I don't know. Basing it on the fact that Rena used her mother's name seems like flimsy evidence to deem Itsuki as Rena. But, Rena was inadvertently dumber than the quints for using a close name as a hint that would link her to the quints.

Nino letter was disposed by Raiha because she hate Nino for bullying Itsuki

Attached: 1547190586023.png (625x626, 61K)

>free shilling
Now you're just trying a bit too hard.

Attached: lqb8.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It's about that time, though.

Attached: Do it for her.jpg (2756x1575, 3.86M)

>thread is 3 posts from bump limit

Have at it Ninotard

Been a long time since I saw this.

Not feeling it today. I got my fill of spamming yesterday.

Attached: bokuben.jpg (713x390, 86K)

Nariyuki just went full retard in few recent chapters

Attached: Bump Limit.png (715x402, 392K)

Isanari and Raiha didn't mention the letter either, maybe they weren't there. I don't think Nino could send him the letter if the door was locked too

Based headphone industry saving the economy
I was worried they'd need to resort to drastic measures

He was full retard from the start for not realizing he had a 10/10 brown goddess madly in love with him.

So what happened?

Fuutarou threw the letter away and didn't bother with meeting.

Based

>kissing australians
eew

Based if true

He wouldn't have that reaction during chapter 71 and 72 if he was that kind of person.
Be free to shitpost about any quint, but don't shit on Fuutarou's character.

> Nino
> do all sorts of evil shit and get applauded and accepted for it

> Ichika
> do one or two bad things and be chastised and punished for them forevermore

> Yotsuba
> an actual angel capable of no bad and no one dares say otherwise

Know what you're made of.

Post evil Yotsubas please.

Low effort to be honest.

He withdrew himself from the VIP recommendation because he wants to go to an education college and become a teacher, but he wants to start "completely from scratch" which he thinks he can't do if he uses the VIP recommendation. In the mean time he's still tutoring and took on three jobs to save up money.

Seething Ninotards

He only become more serious about love after his talk with grandpa

You're getting your love mixed there.

This is more painful than evil

Attached: Ch42.16.png (1426x2048, 1.12M)

This entire chapter was a punch to the gut. I could feel exactly what Fuutarou was feeling.

>spoiler
I wonder where 22i got his inspiration from.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c048 (NA) - p019 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 647K)

>I'll withdraw the financial support which was important to me at the beginning of this series, so I should work extremely hard while teaching those idiots!
Sounds very familiar to me.

I've got a lot of despair but basically no evil.

Attached: 1546435087609.jpg (1200x1143, 696K)

Despair Yotsuba is the best Yotsuba.

Attached: DzBA39FUwAAK9KF-orig.jpg (724x1024, 95K)

I'll consider this post a compliment.

It sounds more contrived.

I don't like Ichika anymore.

Why not?

Me too.

Me too, moeblobs like Nino and Miku are much better since I'm afraid of assertive women

Where are the Yotsuchads here?

I can't post something nonexistent

They're still believing Yotsuba actually has hope.

Based Negi teaching his yakuza buddy to be as CHAD as Fuutarou.

Attached: F.png (1020x599, 354K)

>Disguising yourself and lying to confess your feelings because you're terrified of rejection is assertive.
Good to know.

>Ichika
>assertive

Literally coward and backtracking: the character

Attached: IMG_20190223_195720.jpg (842x595, 85K)

Scholarshipfags BTFO

Only brainlets can't see what Negi is planning for best girl.

Damn, this was probably the best Gotoubun thread in months. The lack of spam really is the difference.

>Fuutarou-think his tutoring technique isn't good enough so he drop the job so the quint can do their best with a better deal
>Nariyuki-the VIP recommendation doesn't harm his tutoring and career pursuing in any way,but he drop it because ???

Didn't mean to quote there.

>300 posts of shitposting
>best thread is months
Saekano/Bokuben/Yahari exile?

>assertive
>can't even ask what he want directly
She only """"assertive"""" in front of her sister

why do people hate Ichika again? Animeonly tourists?

I only spam my images when there are shitposting, not the other way around though.

It's just playful banter and speculation you would find on any Yea Forums thread. Much better than image spam of the same character taking up half the posts.

There is time for that, later. Now is the time to win the war.

Regurgitated Yea Forumsomit is not banter anything you fucking underage.

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about.

>but he drop it because ???
He wants something genuine? I’m not sure why I thought that.

>crying Yotsuba
It doesn’t feel like despair though.

>based
>kek
>btfo
>greentext
>snek
>notsnek

Quality thread, my IQ is rising as we speak.

>It's just playful banter
Classical.

I'm still sitting here and waiting for her inevitable victory in a perfect timeline

>>notsnek
What is wrong with this?

>Not a Miku chapter
Good interactions, tho

Attached: mikupout.png (449x605, 304K)

Always.

Attached: 1549796691199.jpg (2362x2835, 3.15M)

Who!?