Friendly reminder that out of these 4 including MHA the only one that doesn't have a huge fanbase including Kids...

Friendly reminder that out of these 4 including MHA the only one that doesn't have a huge fanbase including Kids,Teens AND Adults is One Piece. OP tards have NO rebuttal for this

Attached: The Big 4.jpg (658x563, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjEtIdoX09g
youtube.com/watch?v=vas_vlDjkMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK, I'm going to keep reading it though

Didn't say you couldn't just learn your place.

I see Bleach there, so you are already wrong.

We will continue this in the new thread. I'm not gonna stand for this gay One Piece agenda

Who the fuck likes Bleach faggot?

Well that is simply wrong, unless you mean that it has fewer children than the other series, then nevermindt.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjEtIdoX09g

Comments from Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z SEETHE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: comic by single author sales.png (1033x872, 74K)

One piece has a massive fanbase dumb shit

>Behind Spiderman and Batman
>Despite those sales still isn't popular in the West

is this a "hurr if it's popular it's bad" thread again? I hate Yea Forums so much

Attached: EA68C676-E1F6-4C7E-97B5-74C38DF93A1C.jpg (764x1058, 401K)

Actually.... I wouldn't be surprised if OP surpasses Batman by the end of the year, it's only 5 mil behind. And Batman had an almost 60 year head start. And a solid 15,000 more issues/chapters.

Superman may be a bit much but it really depends on how long OP goes on for, the difference is 'only' 145mil.

>Adults
How delusional can you be?

>No Argument

Bleach got less sales because Kubo valued his health more than merchandising. Some interviews revealed that he went against JUMP editors, clashed with the anime staff and pretty much resisted popularity polls. Dude was also in poor health around the final arc.

Dragonball and One Piece both have an adult fanbase.

Also because of the Fullbring arc if that didn't happen sales would be at like 160 or something

OP and MHA are the best out of these

>MHA
Nope it was already going downhill during the Overhaul Arc but the 7 quirks sealed the deal.

O

The Fullbring Arc was just fine. The Japanese fans are brainlets who wanted more stories about Soul Reapers instead of Ichigo and friends. I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo killed off most of the Soul Reapers in the Blood War arc to spite them.

nice head canon retard

MHA went down when it stopped focusing on Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, and Momo. Deku being a moralfag drags the story down.

MY

Dragon Ball is Dragon Ball.
Bleach is GOOD.
Before, there was Hokuto no Ken.

End of sentence.

Have you ever listen about Spain?
They eat that shit for breakfast

SEVEN

>Have you ever listen about Spain?
He's american, the ony countries he knows are Mexico, China, Russia and maybe Canada. USA is the only country that thinks OP isn't popular and thus, the etire world thinks the same

Holy shit, Asterix is way more popular than I thought.

why do shounen fags fight amongst themselves like its some dick stroking contest? My favorite is Dragonball, since it was my first. But I love the other shounens too like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach.

Feels like we have to unite against a common cause. Since I feel like this SoL and Light Novel faggotry has taken over the industry.

shonen will never be defeated because boys will always be boys and tha't an universal rule no matter how many tranniespedos try to destroy it, shonen is the only kind of genre/demographic that is truly world wide loved.

One Piece is still running and airing their shit anime. (No one can refute that it's shit, quality is piss poor, butchers manga moments) and to the contrary, Bleach is dead, no longer running, rushed to the end, and didn't even finish anime wise.

It's not a fucking contest, just point out facts.

>by far the most popular manga of all-time
>i-it's CLEARLY missing one of my poorly defined demographics!

Did any thought at all go into this post?

It passed Spider-man and will pass Batman this year

Then he should've quit after soul society. Rather than drag the series down with Planet Hueco Mundo, Fullbring and the quincy rubbish arcs.

no, but if it's one piece it's definitely bad

Mhm. Whatever you say kiddo.

>One Piece doesn't have a huge fanbase including Kids,Teens AND Adults
>OP tards have NO rebuttal for this
>Pic related has existed since 2011
4channel still isn't for kids below 12 right?

Attached: one piece statistics.jpg (468x263, 33K)

>highest selling series of all time
>doesn't have a huge fanbase that traverses demographics
pick one

Based OP/Herochad

Attached: FB_IMG_1544131624488.jpg (720x900, 72K)

Funny coming from the fact that One Piece's western audience pales in comparison to Bleach's western audience.

There is a reason why the "Naruto vs Bleach" argument constantly keeps getting brought up and One Piece is in the corner.

Yes, One Piece is a phenomenon in Japan, but Bleach as a much better balance worldwide.

Attached: 1550085366334.gif (297x168, 1023K)

Asterix and Charlie Brown for Jump Force DLC.

OP with 91 volumes and a little bit more than 20 years out has almost the same sales as Batman with 16K issues and 80 years out

The Overhaul arc was good, but I agree that the 7 quircs were fucking stupid

QUIRKS

>OP tards have NO rebuttal for this
Because it's a baseless lie. You only have to look at sales numbers to see it.

On MangaPlus, the combined totals for each is

535725 One Piece
504568 Dragon Ball + Dragon Ball Super
365776 Naruto + Boruto
355725 My Hero Academia

Bleach doesn't break 100k

One Piece isnt popular in the west because the art style is a filter and many normies would only remember the 4kids dub.

I wonder how the series would have done if the 4kids dub hadn't been so shit. Would OP have as high sales as Superman?

Only in your backwater country. In mine most people haven't heard of Bleach and just remember that cringy kids liked Naruto. OP is where the fun is at.

Uh... What exactly were you intending to achieve here OP? One piece has statistically far more adults than children reading it.

>Friendly reminder that out of these 4 including MHA the only one that doesn't have a huge fanbase including Kids,Teens AND Adults is One Piece.
why OPfags are so desperate to convince other people that their shitty manga is so good?

Sorry. Just going to post this here.

Attached: One Piece Guinness Award - Highest Selling Manga.jpg (1280x1490, 472K)

Nobody gives a fuck about what spics watch

Better but the shit quality of the anime would still turn off a huge number of potential viewers

HxH has the biggest and most powerful fanbase.

huh, is that why its selling so well?

One piece readers don't fight,we just laugh at faggots like OP who desperately want one piece to be unpopular despite being literally the most popular manga of all time lol

The anime has gotten much better user, though I prefer to watch it with no filler so I only watch the One Pace edit.

the most cancerous and delusional fanbase
Ftfy

it's a really good question, It's many reasons. for one it's due to art styles. A lot of people hate one piece for its art alone. they dont bother reading.
For me I read naruto one piece bleach and DBZ.
bleach was the worst of them all. Naruto came off as any shounen but wasnt that good from my perspective. One piece does what the other shounens dont, focus on more than battle forms and really works on adventure and world building and fun.
Dragonball is the precursor to all of it.
but in the end because no one is praising another series enough they get into fights over it.

yes, keep saying that to yourself. Just the fact the this thread exists, is the proof that OPfags as the most cancerous and delusional fanbase of all.

Attached: opfag.png (925x799, 519K)

I will never understand why Bleach was ever seen as one of the "Big 3". It was only decently popular for a very brief timeframe.
This whole "Big 3" thing was a forced narrative by some internet fags who wanted to make it a thing, and just grabbed Bleach to throw it into the mix because Dragonball was over and there was nothing else to latch onto.

>Obelix is OP please nerf

average op fans

Attached: n-onepiece-a-20181201-870x610.jpg (870x610, 89K)

The OP is anti-One Piece so this doesn't make any sense.

Most accurate post in the thread.

>It was only decently popular for a very brief timeframe
>rewriting history

OP Chads win as always

Attached: 1549595454231.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Asterix anime when?

Just check the WSJ popularity polls. It was in the top 3 for what, 2 years or so?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vas_vlDjkMk

That's actually true. The "Big Three" narrative only exists in America and later was memed at the internet, but Bleach was never that popular and the nips don't refer to any series as the big anything. I remeber when Bleach peaked popularity, on the internet I saw it a lot, but among weebs was like the novelty, carried by Naruto, as people who liked Naruto were usually shonenfags, but it was quickly forgotten as the "mature weebs" came into existance and Death Note was all the rage.

->