This arc needs a movie or RIOT

This arc needs a movie or RIOT

Attached: e64c857f894aae69d1e6fee2ac35c691--punch-man-anime-art.jpg (541x800, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobpsycho100.com/story/09.html
reigenscans.tumblr.com/post/192951794556/reigen-chapter-7
mobpsycho100.com/bluray/
youtube.com/watch?v=vmJAYQ1F6P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

??? arc needs a movie, this one could be done in episode format

>tfw the % went bananas and flickering
uh oh

Attached: Dw6R9vBUYAUx7rt.jpg (1200x876, 368K)

good job on not putting mob psycho anywhere in the file name subject or body IDIOT

So shes his girlfriend now?
Meh

Attached: te3.png (445x484, 329K)

World Domination Arc after re-reading the manga is actually my second favourite arc in the whole manga now. It has a strong start, slows down a bit and then ends in the most beautiful and ONE-ish way possible.
The whole last act of the arc is incredible and so cinematic even with ONE's crude art.

Attached: DwejULeVAAA6Q4n.jpg (974x1200, 194K)

No. She fucking sucks and doesn't get any closure in the manga.

so youre saying that another aotd anime will be mc becoming gay?
baka

Will make it harder for the shitposters to find. Although I guess you're already here.

There isn't any fucking shipping in this show. Go away.

No. Mezato isn't even his love interest. It's Tsubomi. but he doesn't get her in the end either. The real girlfriend is the self acceptance we made a long the way/

>no name tag
based retard

Gonna need a webm of Mob finding his "parents" and going ???%, if an user can deliver

His efforts weren't for naught though, at the very last chapter Retsu did say they talk on the phone together from time to time, so he still has another shot once he gets to high school

Tome is objective best girl of this show. Don't reply to me if you disagree.

Attached: tomes.png (500x555, 294K)

No, Reigen is Mob's girlfriend and Teru his lover.

>Spoiler
This. His friends(& surrogate family) are the greatest outcome of his endeavours

Attached: 59879311_p0_master1200.jpg (600x425, 83K)

>mfw mom's bbq is burnt

Attached: (not)vlcsnap-00036.png (640x360, 249K)

Well thats the thing
He finally has a friend that will follow him for the rest of his life
Thats what we must learn from these stories

anyone have a link to the latest chapter of REIGEN?

>forcing yourself on a girl who has already rejected you but is still willing to be friends with you
don't tell me any of you suckers actually do this, this is how you push them further away

>>forcing yourself
????

Those flashing impact frames were amazing. That whole scene just gave me Devilman flashbacks.

Its not out yet. reigenscans.tumblr.com it'll be released here though

By believing that you still have a chance after being friendzoned, you're just forcing something that isn't there.

that ending gave me whiplash, goddamn, first we have wholesome shit with all of Mob's new friends cheering him on, and then we end with that

Believing there is a chance =/= forcing anything
It is possible to get out of the friendzone, stop projecting your bullshit onto other people.

I love that a lot of reactions for this episode is getting hyped up because OH MAN HE REALLY SNAPPED THIS TIME
these people are a band of Shous, and if they could they would once a week set up a horrible scenario for Mob to snap, thank ONE that's not the show

Attached: shou.jpg (170x297, 7K)

The entire last scene I kept thinking of this
When he opened the door I was like "WHATS IN THE BOXXX?"

Attached: se7en.png (570x383, 228K)

This whole conversation started with something projecting something on to Mob that isn't even implied. Mob seems pretty content with his position in regards to Tsubomi, and seems to be embarrassed whenever anyone even brings up his old feelings for her.

>SHIGEO DON'T LOOK
i almost had a heart attack right then and there

World Domination Arc > Moogami

Attached: 1551078077824.jpg (876x719, 119K)

John doe has the upper hand
Woof it was tough to get through

Mob does snap next episode though. Maybe his most violent outburst ever.

>He's probably ok
Was she referring to Mob or Reigen?

Attached: Screenshot ).png (3014x1678, 2.36M)

Yeah, when he was outside his home in flames I had flashbacks of THAT Devilman scene, you know which one.

Good taste.

she's talking about reigen

Reigen. She was testing to see how much he knows about Mob private life, if Reigen knew about his crush on her, then he was likely to give bad advice regarding the boy she walks home with.

He IS MAD

Attached: MASD.jpg (800x450, 29K)

I actually don't like that cause my whole mood is in the gutter now, even if they are likely not dead. Fcking Mob Psycho it was supposed to be a fun, family friendly comedy. But it's been depressing as fuck for the last 5 or so episodes.

She doesn't know that Mob has a crush on her.

Where did you get this?

mobpsycho100.com/story/09.html

Should be on the site as a preview image.

She isn't stupid, she clearly keeps an eye on him and knows what he is doing.

>lied about going to cram school and having a person that likes her
>Reigen buys the lie wholesale even though he's supposed to be a psychic and divine this shit or something as part of the service
>He didn't say anything wrong
What did she mean by this? He technically said everything wrong according to her own bullshit test.

Get ready for a world of hurt user

Attached: 1523473261501236467731.png (600x499, 259K)

Did you read the manga? Her actions in the final arc don't make any sense from the idea that she knows she has a crush on him. She wouldn't have been so concerned about him if she realized it was just another confession among the other Salt Mid. Students trying to get with her.

She assumed he's not a psychic
They were their for a relationship consultation
He didn't say anything wrong in a more general and moral sense of him being a genuinely decent guy because she knows he spends time with shigeo

They weren't there for spiritual shit. They were there for dating advice. They even say this at the beginning of the scene. When she says "he didn't say anything wrong" she's talking about the advice she gave him.

Why do people need every other scene of this show explained to them? It's not Lain.

>want regular dating advice
>go to a psychic
Are japanese retarded?

It's because the anons here are genuinely not good guys. We established this during the Whitey arc, which seemed to be the one that most of the people here understood

Mob is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mobbu126.png (1145x642, 778K)

He does more than just psychic work, read the title of the business you idiot.

It's called spirits and such, I guess dating falls under the "such" aspect.

He does free consultations so why not I guess.

> Mob seems pretty content with his position in regards to Tsubomi
where is that implied?
Seems to me that the implication here is that mob still has a chance and is still trying at it
If not why would he be hiding the facts that they talk on the phone?
>seems to be embarrassed whenever anyone even brings up his old feelings for her.
Nigga what?
The only time they talk about her after the rejection seem to imply he still has feelings for her.
His embarrassment comes from the fact he is trying to hide his feelings, which is why he yells at ritsu for spilling the beans that mob is still in contact with tsubomi

Attached: x11.jpg (656x1027, 377K)

>the anons here are genuinely not good guys
>reigen arc establishes that reigen is a good guy
You seem to be the one who missed the point of that arc and needs an explanation to understand it though

She obviously fucking does, this episode showed that she's sharp as hell.

The way his cheeks light up when he thinks he has fans is too adorable for words

I prefer episodes

Anons self insert into Reigen despite not having the good qualities of Reigen

to be fair tsubomi is really weird

Then how come they can relate if they are missing the key qualities?

>realizes that it's just another bunch of freaks
>instant letdown
Mob is a normalfag to a t

Not that user but you don't need to be an exact copy of another person to relate to certain aspects of their lives

because he is wronged by others. Most people feel like they're being wronged when they feel as though they're in the right, however, more often than not they're in the wrong, unlike Reigen who actually did nothing wrong

>wanting a bunch of religious fanatics on your life
You might be retarded

Just because she's smart doesn't mean she knows Mob has a crush on her. You're making a large leap in logic. Despite Mob being motivated by her, he hasn't interacted with her once in the story so far besides in flashbacks. There's nothing that he has done that Tsubomi can immediately trace to herself.

Stop going insane guys
Mob cant get a gf unless manga comes back with plot holes

If they're going to worship me and give me money, sure, call me retarded, at least I'd have a personal cult and money while you won't because weird people are icky.

What? The last arc imply she knows why they are meeting
What other fucking reason would he have called her out to such a place after school, after not really talking to her all that much?
Do you think she is fucking retarded?
I don't even believe she know mob has feeling for her at this point in time, but the last arc is good proof against that.

Attached: x49.png (768x1024, 525K)

It is implied at the end that he still has contact with Tsubomi, and still has a chance somehow.

Only contrarians insist that the World Domination Arc is significantly worse than all the other arcs. It's pretty damn good when you read it all together.

His friends are the girlfriends he made along the way

How does showing concern for an old friend indicate that she knows he has a crush on him? I'd hate to see any of you anons interact with real people, you'd get carried away real easily.

Attached: getting carried away 100.png (715x1013, 375K)

Blame one punch man speedreaders that started reading mob after the OPM anime. They didn't have the patience to read the world domination arc when it was in the middle of coming out chapter by chapter.

Was the thing with Tsubomi and her friend a good choice to put in this episode?

This. The myth of it being lackluster was created due to the weird way it was being released back then. 1 chapter split into 4 parts released on a weekly basis.
The arc as a whole is amazing with a whole bunch of amazing moments and character interactions.
And the Boss fight is the best in the whole series.

Attached: super 5.jpg (800x1121, 282K)

FUCKING FINALLY

Don't worry about that ending you stupid secondaries. Shou just really wanted to get rid of the other Kageyamas so he could have Ritsu all to himself. It's just a normal teenage boy thing, nothing to get all heated over.

Attached: 1472756563705.jpg (500x570, 173K)

>The URL you requested could not be found.

Attached: smug mob.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

Attached: you.jpg (320x401, 25K)

>Reigen has two children now
PEDO

Attached: 1495274618040.jpg (420x390, 81K)

>its not there
>not only is it not there, they're teasing with mini spoilers again
AAAAAAAH IM LOSING IT!

>if she realized it was just another confession among the other Salt Mid. Students trying to get with her.
Turning down a childhood friend you still want to keep friends with is different from randos you have never even talked to before thinking a confession is good first impression.

Hey I only self-insert because I wish I looked as good as him

Attached: 1549331112988.gif (540x304, 1.59M)

>showing concern for an old friend indicate
Do you think she is autistic or something?
it's pretty obvious what mob intends to do to anyone with even slight social acumen
Do you have autism user?

Now we're talking

Attached: salt bomber.jpg (555x423, 179K)

M-me?

Wait, where is the new chapter of this?

I want him to hand feed me a bacon cheeseburger.

Attached: yeah you.png (182x240, 26K)

But Reigen is fucking ugly

That's the last chapter of mob

Attached: 1550176553742919289880157170515.png (777x894, 292K)

Lot's of women and men want to fuck him tho, so I guess he is attractive?

You keep on saying it's obvious without given any reason as to why it's obvious. You're not making any points, user.

Attached: run.gif (540x304, 910K)

Hi Roshuuto.

Honestly Roshuuto is cuter. He looks cleaner than Reigen.

I'd wait until Bones animates him to pass that judgement.

Not with those bags under his eyes

I have no idea why, but I have a weird amnesia for this manga, it's kind of a blessing in disguise, it's making the anime much more enjoyable

Attached: D0RGz_UU8AMJdu8.png (361x408, 128K)

You are right, appalling to basic social skills on a board filled with social rejects shows how much of a dumbass I am
During the arc in question mobs school is told that Tsubomi is moving away (or at least specifically, mobs class is told this).
This announcement leads to a literal line of boys from class coming to confess to her (Pic Related)

With all of this in mind, tsubomi gets a call, out of the blue, from a childhood friend who she hardly keeps in contact with.
He tells her that since she is moving away he has something he wishes to tell her in person
He tells her to meet someplace other then school. During that call she points out that mob is shaking from just asking her to meet up.

Now if you have autism which is pretty much confirmed at this I can see why (You) wouldn't put two and two together and realize mob is going to confess he feelings.
But if you stop projecting for just one second it becomes clear that mob isn't doing a good job hiding his feelings and that Tsubomi isn't autistic, meaning she probably (at this point in the manga) knows mobs feelings

Attached: x19.png (768x1024, 495K)

Hot

I want to cup his package through those shorts.

Attached: 59639321_p8.jpg (1024x1280, 189K)

i want to lick his sweaty thighs

People have wondered whether Reigen would make a good father for Mob, but would Mob make a good father for Reigen?

Attached: f7fcb26b390b8210b666d04289713168.jpg (764x930, 129K)

IMAGINE

Does anyone have that crudely drawn art of mob spanking deku?

Attached: m02.png (802x626, 47K)

That's the last chapter? I need to reread it. Then I guess the Reigen manga takes place after Mob's confession and that chapter since Tome just started working when Reigen starts.

Shou is not an arsonist!

Attached: tumblr_pni0exDwj31r6z72oo1_1280.png (1280x1065, 661K)

I like how for almost 5 weeks people have been calling each new episode of Mob Psycho a masterpiece and their favourite of all time. It's been quite the wild ride.

YES this is what I've been waiting for! More super 5/Boss art! There's not enough fanart of them. I can't wait for the flood

Attached: touchy.png (1228x1014, 232K)

Fuck don't remind me. Here my dumbass was thinking Akira was gonna make it just in time even though you see Miki getting her back sliced open

Attached: 59014233.png (2039x1378, 594K)

Do you think she's always known Mob's feelings but just wanted to stay friends? She's been watching him grow all this time as well, she's just another person who cares about Mob

Arigato gozaimasu

I’m sure she has a lot of respect for Mob at the very least.

Remember her watching Mob putting back Emi’s ripped story in the first episode of S2?

>Emi
Who?
In case there are any hopeful animeonlys, she never shows up again, sorry

Why didn't Tsubomi finish her cheer for Mob?
Not wanting to distract him? She's aware of his feelings, I think it could have given him a little boost.

Lies.

Attached: Emi.png (158x297, 92K)

I'm undecided on weather she knows about mobs feelings from an early point in the story then this.
Nothing in the texts suggest she knew but mob isn't very good at hiding his feelings and she is described as being very intelligent so it would make sense if she did know

Why is he so based?

Attached: real teru hours.jpg (900x675, 131K)

He looks like Naruto now.

>tfw Mob will never notice you again

Attached: 1550633705999.jpg (986x720, 100K)

No, NO YOU RUINED HIM FOR ME!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Tsubomi acknowledging Mob's shakey voice with concern makes her seem more clueless than it makes her seem as though she knows what Mob's going to talk to her about. She clearly brings it up while waiting for Mob because she wanted to know what he wants to talk about. Why would she feel so worried about Mob if she knew it was just another confession that she was going to reject? Just because something is obvious to you, the reader, doesn't mean it's obvious to the characters in the story. You don't have any actual proof that Tsubomi knows what Mob's going to say to her, you're just projecting your own logic onto her. Keep in mind, this is a manga about fictional middle schoolers and not an actual social experience between two adults.

Just saying but Mezato is the best girl for Mob if Mob didn't already have Reigen

Attached: 61QY4Ll.jpg (1710x2416, 800K)

Attached: 57756314_p12.png (640x852, 136K)

There is nothing more exquisite than large muscular men.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2019.02.25_18.06.31].jpg (1280x720, 641K)

Or you just fuck them later. Ive done it im sure others have too.

I love them

Attached: EliaWXMyOE8.jpg (425x528, 79K)

>Tsubomi acknowledging Mob's shakey voice with concern makes her seem more clueless than it makes her seem as though she knows what Mob's going to talk to her about.
>Keep in mind, this is a manga about fictional middle schoolers and not an actual social experience between two adults.
Okay, so you just think Tsubomi is autistic
by the age of 14 me and my friends knew when a girl had a crush on one of us and was going to ask us out or was going to break up with us.
Woman are also better at this then man, when ever I talk to one of the groups of girlfriends i had they could tell if someone liked them with relative ease
Understanding there is more to mob's sudden, out of the blue call isn't at all unreasonable for an intelligent, popular, 14 year old girl
>Why would she feel so worried about Mob if she knew it was just another confession that she was going to reject?
So under my conclusion, Tsubomi knows mob has a crush and is going to confess and out of respect for him wants to hear him out and politely reject him (something she has done to people she doesn't even know).
And under your conclusion, she is so fucking dumb that she thinks something is legitimately wrong with him and is waiting out of concern rather respect
Come the fuck on nigga

>Women are also better at this then men
Yeah I could tell easily if someone guy had a crush on me. But none of them would've one me over since I'm lesbian, so I felt kinda bad for them

I can't wait for their "fight."

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mob Psycho 100 S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.44_[2019.02.25_18.05.24].jpg (1280x720, 575K)

Attached: coolreigen.jpg (366x1013, 76K)

She saw his complete and utter determination and realized he didnt need her.

Everyone thought he was going to look so cool in his black and white track suit. But Bones said no

Attached: should have known.jpg (1280x1536, 454K)

Wow, king. Sick vape tricks.

What do secondaries think about RitShou now?

Attached: D0R3I0sVAAEreob.jpg (605x680, 109K)

ReiMob and RitShou are the cutest.

Attached: 1550014463307.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

Shou means no harm. Just wanted a date.

Attached: D0Lw41PU0AANdfw.jpg (680x535, 74K)

the best bros i never had

>Why would she feel so worried about Mob if she knew it was just another confession that she was going to reject?
The manga goes out of its way to describe her as unnaturally wise. It's possible she'd already pieced together that the weird storm was Mob's doing and stayed behind to help him.

I'll get used to it, I read the manga a while ago and didn't think much about the pairing. But maybe bones will do it justice

here you go boys

Attached: wallhaven-551699.png (1920x1080, 980K)

Very nice, thanks

Attached: 15506319222464067839522129779776.png (725x840, 807K)

Cute Mobber.

Attached: 1485740060693.jpg (1443x1537, 325K)

Why is ??? such an asshole

If you were trapped inside your own body with an alter taking your place for years you'd be an asshole too

Because he is stuck not being able to do anything but getting used by mob the faggot

Don't eat that big a burger my son, you'll get indigestion

Where is the proof that mob is the alter and not ???

???% is a metaphor for autistic meltdowns.

Because Shigeo/??? claims that Mob isn't really him

*When they confront each other

Isn't that exactly what an alter would think though?

the whole point was that they were two parts of a whole anyway, and they had to learn to accept each other

>exactly what an alter would think
This is getting deep

Whats up with tards not writing mob psycho as the subject? Holy fuck

So does mob have Dissociative Identity Disorder or is that just a headcanon of mine?

He sure does seem to show all the symptoms of DiD, and he did have a traumatic childhood, so why not.

like this guy and this guy

Why is he so rude? wtf

Attached: FUCKOFFREIGEN.png (595x534, 358K)

Again, here you are projecting your logic from your own experiences onto the characters instead of using context within the story to prove your theory. Your experiences are irrelevant and not the end all be all. Tsubomi isn't a real girl, so we have to work with what we are given in the story. We don't get much about her either besides the fact she seems skeptical of her environment and the fact that she keeps to herself, which means we can only assume how she feels. I'll admit that there is definitely a possibility that she could've expected Mob to confess to her, but there's nothing in the story that blatantly says so, and to believe that nothing else could've been that case is just narrow minded.
It's not like any of this is important. Tsubomi isn't the main focus of the story, she's really just there to create Mob's inner conflict of rejecting his powers which ultimately leads him down the path of learning the importance of self acceptance over the course of the story. Mob goes from someone who believes he has no value as a person because a girl got bored of his single talent to getting rejected by that same girl at the end of the story and taking it like a champ.
Also, what's with the patronizing? You think you're gonna get some internet brownie points for throwing a few autistics around and talking about how this board is filled with social rejects when you're posting on here too? Get over yourself. You ain't shit

ReiRitsu is god tier desu.

Attached: 36363.jpg (398x208, 25K)

>being friends with a girl
>ever

>What is a faghag

ReiRitsu is at least 1 sided canon.

Attached: CtTwbc5XYAAqZko.jpg (472x505, 33K)

One thing I never got was why Shigeo/??? came out when mob was to confess to tsubomi and began walking there, yet he's very cynical about her and mobs relationship and tries to persuade him not to go to her

Attached: 15511314615286529958652990119284.png (600x407, 188K)

?????

Attached: x58.png (768x1024, 610K)

Reigen, please stop making these reverse psychology posts. It's getting embarrassing.

>he quit smoking for Mob

M-my heart

How does Mob manage to have such absolute shit taste in girls?

Attached: tome.jpg (556x820, 257K)

Can you not read or something? Jesus christ.

>Again, here you are projecting your logic from your own experiences onto the characters instead of using context within the story to prove your theory.
It isn't a fucking theory, its a basic reading of the text
Every person i have ever seen talk about this part of the manga took away that Tsubomi knew and thats why she waited
your the one with the weird threoy that Tsubomi is autistic and doesnt understand basic social cues
>Tsubomi isn't a real girl, so we have to work with what we are given in the story.
I have worked with what the story gives me
My personal experience was only used because you said Tsubomi wasn't an adult, implying that she wasn't socially developed enough to gather that a boy had a crush on her because she was young
If you want me to use whats in the story to prove that the girls mob's age (14) are smart enough to understand basic cues look at Mezato when she realizes mob has a crush on Tsubomi in mere seconds
>I'll admit that there is definitely a possibility that she could've expected Mob to confess to her, but there's nothing in the story that blatantly says so
Bruh, thats called good writing.
Your not supposed to just come out and say how a character feels in a visually medium unless your writing a story that takes a deep dive into said thoughts (like HxH's chimera ant arc)
there is also nothing in the story that out right says that mob loves his mother and father, but its implied

>what's with the patronizing
saying someone is autistic isn't particularization, It's an observation basic on facts.
People in real life are autistic, which makes it hard for them to understand others feelings.
what you are describing Tbsubomi to be is someone with problems understanding basic social cues
Thats autism
There is nothing wrong with being autistic but thats what you're claiming, that a character never shown to be autistic is autistic

Why? Tsubomi is the best possible prospect in the whole cast.

Mob is literally us since he never gets the girl in the end

As if Yea Forums even TRIES to get the girl.

>Mob is literally us
I fucking wish, i don't have a Reigen

Yeah but Reigen/Ritsu/Teru/Dimple/Body improvement club>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thot

His taste is impeccable, he should just realize that he doesn't stand a chance with Tsubomi since apparently she can't be impressed by anything on this planet or the next.

You could probably find one on the backpage of Craigslist.

She is impressed with mob's tenacity, she just realizes they don't know each other too well

If Mob was a grownup he could be my boyfriend

I thought we were all supposed to BE little girls on here

What ! Out all the girls.l,except for eri. She's the most goal-oriented. Idk I guess I think that makes for cute interactions between her and mob

>She is impressed with mob's tenacity
She could honestly teach him a thing or two about it

Yeah, not everyone would stay put with a walking disaster coming straight for you for someone else's sake.

>make a sequel called Reigen
>Tome is the main character

I feel lied to

Attached: 14.jpg.png (1800x2560, 1.5M)

Subversion of expectations

Whats with this pacing

Why ask on the 1/2 episodes with good pacing and great filler?

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong thread, OPM discussion is two blocks down

A lie has never been so sweet

Attached: D0Qh5AzU0AA6n0s.jpg (2048x1304, 268K)

What is this, a poster? T shirt?

DVD extras samples

Attached: D0Qh5AvVYAMqh40.jpg (1144x1816, 340K)

sample of what?

Attached: D0Qh5AzU8AI4qtS.jpg (1376x1856, 439K)

Good thing reigen is gay or this would turn into a seinen.

Attached: x10.png (960x1361, 965K)

is this limited/a preorder bonus? first time buying BDs but i was thinking to wait until the season ended to buy them in one go.

Good thing Tome is ugly* you mean.

Eh I don't think it's limited but I don't read moon. You can check it out here mobpsycho100.com/bluray/

>this would turn into a seinen
K-On! was a seinen manga too you know, it could still be comfy.

Reigen seems so flat in this series compared to MP100. He even gave up and admitted he has no power to Tome pretty quickly. Serizawa was the one who had to teach the lesson to Tome about using powers. Is Reigen okay?

No, his only friends are kids, a literal sperg and some asshole ghost

>sperg
>when Serizawa is doing better in his life than Reigen

Attached: reigen has no life or wants.png (364x393, 158K)

>He even gave up and admitted he has no power to Tome pretty quickly

Attached: 1550528155766.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

>He even gave up and admitted he has no power to Tome pretty quickly
He pretty much had to though. He didn't want Tome potentially hurting herself or others because of the farce he puts up. He needed to be real with her so she can be more grounded in her goals.

Does Reigen pay Tome for her services?

no

whats this little thots end game?

Attached: Tsubomi_anime.png (490x690, 622K)

Rejecting Mob so hard he gets written out of the sequel.

To make Mob suffer

Toying with cute boys emotions

what happened to Reigen chapter 7
did I get memed on?

Is mob's family dead or not?
Can't wait for next week anime, and too lazy to read the webcomic RN

Thoughts on this english cover?
youtube.com/watch?v=vmJAYQ1F6P0

Post Wig Teru resembles Naruto way too much imo. He seems better with longer hair.

Translator is going through some shit they blogged about, but hopefully we're getting it tomorrow
It's not a professional which is why it's taking so long. Also
>50+ page chapter

>tfw Mob Psycho is actually inspiring me to improve myself
15 pounds lost so far, anons

Chapter 7 was the friends we made along the way

fuck, guess that means no chapter 67 for me then

I fucking wish I had the Body Improvement Club, Dimple and Ritsu as friends growing up. My confidence would be through the roof right now.

Nice job. Are you just watching what you eat?

Attached: body_improvement_club.png (663x370, 516K)

Are anime-onlys just pretending to be retarded? Why would you believe this? I can already see next week's shitstorm

Great Work user keep working hard at it, or else...

Attached: asdasd.png (1046x592, 1.51M)

Nothing at all

True. It was super satisfying to see him go apeshit on these two claw mooks

It didn't take anything from the fire reveal, so I'm perfectly okay with it

I'm gonna finger bang bang you into my life

babe I like to finger bang and that's alright

Attached: finger poppin.gif (267x236, 1.43M)

I want Deku to walk into his room to find Bakugo fucking Ochako on his bed!

Wrong thread son

Attached: C5g_AGLU0AELqOb.jpg (1000x1094, 82K)

Yes. It added some more nuance to Tsubomi's character and it was a nice small reintroduction for Teru and Ritsu for the next Arc

I mean, it's basically shit like looking at horoscopes at that point.

They're still going to like it because Mob still goes apeshit and that's all they care about