It seemed like a typical day in the neighborhood around the Tendo training hall, until something different happened...

It seemed like a typical day in the neighborhood around the Tendo training hall, until something different happened...and due to a misunderstanding, I wound up getting kidnapped!

Ranma and the others have to travel to Nekonron, China to face Kirin and the warriors of the Seven Lucky Gods martial artists.

Ranma, won't you come rescue me before I'm married to Kirin?

VIZ Video brings to you the first Ranma theatrical release: "Ranma 1/2 The Movie: Big Trouble in Nekonron, China"

Available now in stores everywhere!

Attached: Ranma English Movie Trailer.png (480x360, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K0n1cdWnITM
youtube.com/watch?v=acO0mmXpt8E
youtube.com/watch?v=V4FQw1wQj7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit I can hear it. Didn't think I would remember an add for an anime movie so vividly but then again I was really into Ranma back then.

KIIIIIIIIIMBAAAAAAAA!

Hey Little Buddy, want a ride?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I remember this other commercial amongst the other VHS commercials, some tv/show movie about some... artist? And his house burns down I guess. There’s also a dog I guess. Does anyone remember that?

>Be Akane
>Claim to be just as tough as everyone else is
>Only defeats nameless mooks
>Gets triggered by insults, can't take criticism or admit she was wrong
>Average looks (Becky tier)
>For some reason Chads and Virgins everywhere suddenly want her
>Creators self-insert

Pika pika ! (That'd be great! Thank you kind sir)

The music is still playing in my head

Pikachu~

Attached: Pokemon Gen 1-6 Commercials!.720p.mp4_snapshot_00.07_[2019.02.25_19.50.56].jpg (1280x720, 275K)

youtu.be/K0n1cdWnITM

>I remember this other commercial amongst the other VHS commercials, some tv/show movie about some... artist? And his house burns down I guess. There’s also a dog I guess. Does anyone remember that?

FROM PIONEER ENTERTAINMENT

COMES THE CLASSIC TALE OF A YOUNG BOY AND HIS DOG

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

That's not Shampoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=acO0mmXpt8E

Akane is average and you're a virgin user so suck my balls. Ukyo was the best

I loved the Ranma anime back in the day but never watched the movies, are they worth a watch?

Akane was cute with short hair. Most if the characters fell in love with her back when she was cute. Shampoo is the best tough.

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Movies are great. The beach one is the best. Nihao my concubine

Thanks, I'll check one out one of these days I have nothing to do.

God I remember this

Fuck

Honestly I think the movies are a weird mixed bag. On one hand they have movie level budgets they're really barely better animated than some of season 1 TV episodes, the story lines of the movies are also not really that good and they tend to focus on ranma at the expense of the other characters. Most episodes of the TV show focus on ranma plus some trouble caused by a different main cast character and so you get to see the interactions play out... but with the movies they're always introducing these lame not very memorable villains who don't do anything interesting and all the characters you like kind of just stand around in the background. On the other hand each movie does have some pretty good jokes including a clever chase scene at the end of the third one and of course the ridiculous fanservice overload of the second one.

This commercial freaked me out as a kid

KIMBAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 56AF0F63-D3B5-41AA-AD36-CCC1044B7FAD.jpg (365x273, 27K)

The first one is shit. Remember all those episodes of the show that just melt into one another? Akane is kidnapped and Ranma has to fight someone with the Anything Goes Martial Arts ShogiCaligraphyTeaCeremonyPokerFiveYenYadaYadaSoOnAndSoForthGrappling? It's that, but worse looking than the show usually is.
The second movie is fine though. Lots of fanservice and some standout animation. Watch that one.

Good god i remember seeing this on my Pokemon VHS and not knowing what the fuck I was watching....

I just thought it looked cool.

The only thing I remember is how the first guitar riff for the song was smooth as hell.

Then I heard the full version and was slightly disappointed.

I remember these from the vhs tape that featured that one episode where all the pokemon were racing

I always wondered, what is ranma about? And all these other miscellaneous shows?

Ranma is about a bunch of faggots, Flanders is about Flanders, Kimba is the Lion King, Pokemon is about a magical puppy mill and dog fighting, you're about asking stupid-ass questions you could have and should have just googled.

Yeah, whatever

the first season is still kino

youtube.com/watch?v=V4FQw1wQj7Y

I was legit paying 30-40 bucks for 2 fucking episodes, holy shit that was rough. I was fortunate to get hook ups from a guy who had fansubbed stuff, so I ended up copying his tapes with an old dual-VCR setup.