Do...ro....ro t-th......rea....d

Do...ro....ro t-th......rea....d

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 08 [720p] HD.mp4_snapshot_21.58_[2019.02.25_18.29.51].jpg (1280x720, 335K)

This episode was shockingly bad. My disappointment is immeasurable. Was it written by someone else who hasn't contributed to previous episodes in the series? I just can't understand how the show went from 10/10 to 3/10.

Attached: 1498664121055.gif (490x367, 1000K)

he finally got befriended

Elaborate.
It was an okay episode to me, even better than the previous in some aspects.

Kinda weird that Dororo ended on a good note this week, but not Mob.

Next week will be a flashback, so is likely it will be sad but the episode will still end in a high note, I wonder when will the despair return?

Attached: D0QTZe-VAAAlflm.webm (512x288, 683K)

can Dororo stop flashing her fundoshi for one goddam episode?

Dorotha Winifred?

Damn Hyakki was cute this episode.

How did Hyakki managed to do this?
Can he go super speed inside a monster to be able to do this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.30.789.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

I liked it better when he didn't talk. Hope to have to hear his ugly voice.

It wasn't shockingly bad, but it was pretty monster-of-the-week. I think 24 episodes is too many.

Yeah. I felt some unhype watching this episode too. Maybe party is actually over.

Attached: 1547530675383.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

The show needs more two parters. Slifer the Sky Dragon would've been cool if he didn't die in the same episode.

Party starts again next up, these past two eps was just a break

It was fine, not every episode has to be suffering central.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 29K)

It was like the demon sword ep, just filler tier.

I'm hoping so. Regardless of tmhow the show goes I will at least remember it for its OP and ED. I listen to the songs almost every day walking to and from work.

The next episode is adapting a manga chapter again. Should be good.

Awesome.

I would say the spider was the only real filler so far, at least there were interactions between the two main characters, the spider episode hardly provided that

Yeah but spider waifus are always enjoyable. Just due to its setting I can't help but be reminded of Inuyasha when i watch Dororo but seeing them fight a Giant centipede demon in some barren wasteland is a little too much like Inuyasha in my opinion.

sword, spider, centipede

cant think of another explaination

Brainlet, taking a break after a bunch of emotionally powerful episodes is common sense. If you keep hitting someone they eventually go numb.

I did laugh that the streak of gaining something only to have it experience something bad was kept in place.

>gain nose and sense of smell
>first smell is rotten eggs

He swallowed him while Hiakimaru had his blade up, so while he was digesting him the blade was cutting him.

I doubt digestion could be that fast, specially if there's a blade cutting you.

Wow, what a gay

true dat

Attached: d3.png (1918x1038, 953K)

>shoves flower in face to hide the stank

I'm enjoying the little things about becoming "human" again

How smelly is Dororo?

4 years of unwashed cunny

Mob now ramping up to cover all rest of manga

>Dororo is gonna be 2 cour 24 episodes total
fuck yesssssss

This season Yea Forums so slow shieldcuck has the most active threads and half of them just shitpost thread

>flavor of the month meme show
>gets meme threads
New to Yea Forums?

I thought that is Egao no Daika

it's not surprising. The earlier episodes had apaparent holes. While it was above average. Like say, DDTF, you eventually see things come apart.

I don’t even know what that is