-Ahh, Yea Forums, Why must love fade?

Attached: Echidna.(Re_Zero).full.2042975.jpg (839x774, 476K)

Because.

Attached: D0N1lyrU0AEgnzW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1994, 495K)

Animeonly here. Is the source of Return by Death ever revealed?

My love for the Thirst of Knowledge Incarnate will never fade

Unless there's a surprise twist, it's from Satella.

The anime reveals that the source is Satella, do you mean the purpose of RBD? I've only read arc's 4 and 5 but even then it's purpose is yet to be explained. In arc 4 Subaru does get to thank Satella for it personally though and it's revealed that she "loves" him and wants the best for him, so we can assume it's some sort of gift

yeah that's what i meant. Was Satella being Emilia ever confirmed?

Satella looks identical to Emilia. For all we know, Emilia is a clone of her.

It's confirmed that she's not Emilia

Anyone know why this pops up when I google best girl?

Attached: echidna.jpg (1200x731, 180K)

Cuz she has four dicks.

Well I'm willing to make it 5

The love for my waifu will never fade

season 2 when?

Will you form a contract with me? You will? Okay, go sit in a library forever.

Attached: dona.jpg (736x950, 504K)

why is arc 4 so kino?
>subaru meeting his parents
>all scenes with echidna
>rabbits
>garfiel killing all the villagers
>subaru seeing the results of all his deaths
>mindbroken emilia confessing to subaru without noticing him dying
>subaru breaking down in front of all the witches
>roswaal knowing about RBD and eventually getting btfo
>subaru vs garfiel
>beatrices scene at the end

Seriously, no comments?

Attached: D0NzzVqUUAASfx9.jpg orig.jpg (1024x580, 104K)

who's dat?

You forgot the best part
>no rem

It says it in the picture. Aldebaran. Priscilla's knight. The isekai'd dude who never reveals his face, and so there's this big mystery about it.

This looks like his concept art.

What's the common theory on Al as of now? I haven't read any of arc 6 yet so not sure if we get any more information

Arc 5 felt like a big drop in quality but all the Beako scenes saved it.

Attached: c.png (1143x515, 142K)

Satella and Emilia are two different people user. Not only that, their magic affinities are completely different. Albeit having no explanation to their identical looks, there has yet to be a connection to be found other than the fact that their both half-elves.
There are more interesting things to talk about than that. One of them being why Subaru has a huge heart boner for Satella that would put his feelings for Emilia and Rem to shame

Nips still think he's Subaru. I think there's a connection there, but it's not so direct. Some people think he's Subaru's uncle.
>Not only that, their magic affinities are completely different.
Are they? Do we have confirmation that Satella uses shadow magic, and not just advanced witchy shit?

Literally, every scene with her was interesting. Even if Subaru accepted or refused the contract, she would have been happy with either. And realizing that his choice was mixed with greed made her even happier.
She would have "preferred" him to accept since she's surprisingly fond of Subaru.

Is it just Subaru though? Or is it anyone who's been in contact with her? Think about it there's an entire cult dedicated to unsealing her. I'm guessing it's something related to her power rather than a personal connection with Subaru. However, it is strange that Subaru immediately falls in love with Emilia both times he gets isekai'd. Could it be familiarity with Emilia's appearance that caused him to mistakenly love her instead of the one he really loves (Satella)?

>Do we have confirmation that Satella uses shadow magic
Satella's magic can literally stop time or alter it to an extent. That's the pinnacle of Yin magic. Emilia's affinity is fire.

Yes. And Regulus can stop an object's time. Aldebaran is an Earth magician, and his special power is also a time warp. So, how do we know it's not just Witch Shit? In fact, isn't it almost certainly just Witch Shit?

>Nips still think he's Subaru. I think there's a connection there, but it's not so direct. Some people think he's Subaru's uncle.

I'm going out on a massive whim but I'm just gonna guess he's got something to do with Pandora simply because I think Priscilla does

I don't remember the chapter but it sounded like Subaru was being brainwashed by listening to her. Could just be her authority.

>Is it just Subaru though? Or is it anyone who's been in contact with her? Think about it there's an entire cult dedicated to unsealing her. I'm guessing it's something related to her power rather than a personal connection with Subaru
It's put in such a way that makes the reader believe that whatever is happening with Subaru's feelings is nothing fake. Even Subaru asked her straight up if she was using magic to twist his emotions. But reading about the sincerity of how much she cares about his well-being and her last wish, it's very doubtful she's playing with his emotions. Basically, his heart is screaming to love her, but his brain is trying to reject her with everything he has. There is even a scene in an arc 3, where Subaru is floating through the darkness in a loop and becomes extremely emotional upon hearing Satella's voice.
Satella implies that they've already met before their first meeting. But of course, Subaru and the reader cannot understand this.

All we know is that in the WN he very clearly states that he's an amnesiac with no memories of his own identity, though he knows about Japan. He also knows Satella personally, if the illusion is anything to go by.

SEASON 2 WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
This is the only Isekai I have ever given a shit about
Nothing else compares. There, I said it.

I've got two theories. Either Subaru got a lot farther before, and his mind was sent back to the beginning with his memories sealed, or Subaru's had pieces of someone else's soul implanted in him.

Moreover, if Satella and Emilia were actually the same then Satella actions up to this point it has been pretty strange. In Arc 3 Satella killed Emilia and Arc 4 she possessed her out of jealousy of position Subaru held Emilia in his heart. Killing and being envious of yourself makes no sense especially if you have a natural influence over the person you want.

Don't forget that this show is an isekai too. But yes, nothing compares to re:zero

Attached: aqua.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Perhaps his eyes have deceived him?

Attached: PandoraRZ.png (260x562, 119K)

>he's an amnesiac with no memories of his own identity
Shit, really? Where was this said? How did I miss this?

Near the ending of arc 3

In Arc6, Subaru is supposedly being mistaken as the sage Flugel by the sage's apprentice because of the way he smells. This implied that the Sage Flugel also had the witches scent on him, just like Subaru has. But whether this implies there is a connection between them is something else. It does imply some sort of connection Flugel had with Satella maybe, but Satella clearly shows that her love is for Subaru and Subaru only.

No, it's very early in the WN of Arc 3.
Ehh... As I said, there's a very similar reaction between Al and the Satella he meets.
Does Pandora wear a dress made of darkness and consume the world around herself in shadow?
I called her a clone. I don't think there'll be any full-on timetravel.

There's quite a few clues that suggest Subaru and Flugel are the same person, but it's also possible that it's an intentional misdirection from the author.

>Killing and being envious of yourself makes no sense.
Except it does, actually, since Satella and the Witch of Envy are separate personalities.

>Does Pandora wear a dress made of darkness and consume the world around herself in shadow?
If she says so

Let's stop trying to inject Pandora into every possible role, else we may as well just say Pandora is the one eating the tower in the current arc.

Ok you just confirmed it.
Satella is Emilia in the future(past?) before she is infected by the witch gene

Probably fake. Tappei has said more than once that Aldebaran's face is hidden because it would be a huge spoiler if it were revealed, so it'd be odd if he turned out to just be some random fucker that we've never seen or heard of before.

And Emilia was built to replace Satella, which is why Echidna hates Emilia. Echidna doesn't want her long-time friend Satella to be replaced by some slut, so in the later arcs she will eventually team up with Subaru to stop the witch cult

Witch Factor. And I still say Emilia is a clone. She's supposed to be the daughter of a witch, which is why she has a stupid amount of mana, but that's functionally impossible at her age unless Pandora is her mom or something.

Unless she's a clone. Then it's quite easy to be the "daughter" of a Witch.

>Shaula: Eeeh, that earth dragon~? That earth dragon… isn’t really my cup of tea since it keeps glaring at me.]
>[Subaru: You… insults against Patrasche are unforgivable! Even if this world became a world in which anyone’s insults were permissible, I won’t forgive any insults at Patrasche.]
>[Shaula: Master, how whipped does that dragon have you!?]

Attached: 605AFF85-E2ED-4A95-9A06-19EAF275AC8D.png (700x544, 185K)

He is goblin slayer

The art style is right and I've seen it from multiple sources at different angles. The claim is that it was part of a bunch of references for the animators.

She treats Satella the same way she treats Emilia, though.

Maybe shes just elf racist

No such thing. Elves would have to be a type of people to be a race.

Shut up Echidna

>And Emilia was built to replace Satella,
What? We already know Emilia's past though, she's born from a male elf and a human mother. She cannot be a clone even since Stalle had nothing do to with her birth.
There is absolutely nothing except for their looks, which suggest that Satella and Emilia are the same people.

>she's born from a male elf and a human mother.
Unless, of course, that refers to Satella's parents, who would also be Emilia's parents if she were a clone. Thus, Satella and Satella's parents could both be considered to be Emilia's parents, depending on what perspective you took on the matter.

>There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Emilia is Satella except for the fact that they look exactly the same
kek
There's also their apparent intimacy with Echidna and Minerva to consider.

How can she be so best?

>subaru seeing the results of all his deaths
Now I want to see how he would react to the ifs stories

truly best girl

BEST GIRL!

Attached: IMG_20190125_100349.jpg (1482x2048, 367K)

I Iove her!

Attached: 69443dc682cb8604cb8e130e2e6fd8c0.jpg (564x584, 50K)

She is a soulless witch. The true best girl is already sleeping with Chadbaru every night, as she should be.

Attached: 1549225111358.jpg (960x540, 46K)

>chadbaru

Would you drink her bodily fluids?

Attached: tea.jpg (681x960, 98K)

Attached: E9AC3631-4FF6-4677-A215-D9C3D4F2F0AE.png (2813x1555, 568K)

Wait, he took his helmet off? Wasn't that maybe supposed to be a reveal or something?

>makes him drink the tea everyday in the echidna if
What did she mean by it

It's supposedly a part of a pack of references for the animators. It would appear his face has already been designed, but I doubt this was ever supposed to be leaked to the public.

Because love is a spook that's only there because humans need to reproduce. Don't fall for the love meme.

Attached: yui_consider_the_following.png (1000x1000, 264K)

My theory on that is that Subaru is crazy. There are a handful of people who have seen both Emilia and Satella and I don't recall any of them every commenting that she looks the same. My guess is that Subaru specifically just sees her as Emilia and most everybody else just sees her as a different, distinguishable half-elf with silver hair.

>vigin
>trying to compare him to Barusu when Roswaal-sama has regained and lost his virginity a dozen or so times.
>Doesn't even have a foot-long dick

>virgin clown
>hasn’t drank the body fluids of echidna
>chad barusu
>has drank the fluids of echidna multiple times

is there another place where I could read the rest of arc 4?, from where I read it is not fully translated yet

>dwarf

Taller than you, Bilbo.

It had so many moving parts and godly characters

witchculttranslations

>Emilia's affinity is fire.
I thought that was Puck and Emilia's was water, she can heal right?

No, Emilia is fire, like Fortuna. Emilia 'heals' by getting nearby spirits to do it, she's not healing you with magic, merely directing other things to repair. Which is why her healing is kind of limited in what it can do. Rem and Felix are water aligned.

>Emilia 'heals' by getting nearby spirits to do it
Got it, thanks m8

Beako a best!

Attached: 072E832B-C1BA-4A72-8373-CBC54EDFBA51.jpg (1200x653, 277K)

S3 when
animeonly here

better question is OVA When!

thanks

July 7

Attached: Frozen Ram.png (1286x848, 1013K)

What's her relationship to that Aristocrat clown? They seem really close but it's never explained properly.

Clown regularly destroys her oni hole with his 12 inch clown cannon

She's in love with him, he sort of plays along but was assuming she really hated him (which she did when she was younger, but sort of got over it, kinda) and is focused on trying to revive and fuck the witch in the OP. Other than that he does seem to have some concern for her wellbeing for reasons he doesn't seem to fully grasp himself.

Oh, and he needs to give her the ol' finger bang regularly or she'll literally explode.

>She's in love with him
How she can have such poor taste is beyond me

His fashion taste aside, he seems like a cool guy. He seems fair to his employees and serfs, does not neglect his responsibilities towards the state as an aristocrat, and does not let his status and power go to his head too much. But I'm an animeonly so what do I know?

There is nothing wrong with her taste. Roswaal is very dedicated to the one he loves, why wouldn't you want that complete and utter devotion?

Attached: 90ebbd8421081a858d13d55844a8140a.png (900x1273, 387K)

The only contract you can get from me is my STDs sucker

He's an evil clown, but she seems into that, so I dunno.
It's weird, as far as I can gather his somewhat obsessive devotion is incredibly hot to her and she just wants it directed at her. And some other stuff about how his stubbornness and pride gives off an oni-like vibe I guess. Plus he's got a magic 12-inch dick and the ability to move basically every part of himself independently with perfect coordination, the crazy sex moves he can probably do are mind-blowing.

I love Ram.

Attached: Df-dOf6UEAACtKT.jpg (968x886, 176K)

>he seems like a cool guy.
>I’m an anime only
Sweet child

Attached: A1D55028-930D-452C-A2DE-706BCA3D27B6.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>I'm an animeonly so what do I know?
Exactly.

>But I'm an animeonly so what do I know?
Oh my sweet summer child...

He said he would kill the dragon and so did Crusch so I thought he must be a good guy. By the way, does anyone have the political views comparison chart for the royal candidates?

Also sort of similar to Rem and Subaru, she thinks he's greater than he's currently being and is trying to move him towards that, in her case rather forcefully because she's a lot more direct than Rem.

The chart is basically a meme and not very helpful in determining what the candidates are on about. Crusch vs Roswaal would be that Crusch doesn't want to kill the dragon, she wants it to just go do whatever somewhere else, Roswaal wants to kill the fuck out of it because he's mad at it. He's basically indispensable to the Emilia camp, but he's still an asshole clown fuck that has caused most of their problems, and the Emilia camp in general is not really the most 'good guy' camp there is.

We don't really know why he wants to kill the Dragon, so whether or not it's a reasonable or just cause is unknown. As a person, though, there's no doubt that he's a massive chode who doesn't mind completely fucking over the people around him if doing so puts him in an advantageous position.

For pretty much all of the bad things that happened in the anime, he was either directly responsible, or he saw what was going to happen and deliberately made matters worse.

As a brief rundown:
Priscilla - Wants to rule because she wants to rule, she's a bitchy aristocrat. That said, she's incredibly shrewd and the world literally does just work in her favor, anything she commands, leads, or tries to do will go well, period. Pretty much does what she wants and everyone else better step in line. She does sort of hold that people should try and have pride and has the most contempt for absolute bootlickers.
Anastasia - Wants to rule because she wants to rule. Similar to Priscilla she's incredibly shrewd and business minded, but has no magic bullshit supporting her. But on the plus side she's much less of a bitch than Priscilla is. Is meritocratically minded, but also fond of shady merchant deals and such.
Crusch - Thinks people need to stand up for themselves to be strong, so she wants to forgo the dragon's blessings. She'd maintain regular noble titles and such but definitely follows a more nobliesse oblige approach and tries to lead by example. Absolutely cannot stop getting screwed over by turbo AIDS and other bullshit.
Felt - Want to fuck all the noble orders and all the current hierarchies. She doesn't exactly want anarchy though, she has a good eye for talent and likes putting people where their talents are most suited. Also has a knight that could solo the entire rest of the world, so that helps.
Emilia - Was told by Roswaal that if she gets some dragon blood she can melt some popsicles. The anime gave her some fairly generic equality speech and while that is what she sort of thinks, it's not her motivation for the selection and in all other media her speech largely pertains just to herself and that she doesn't want them looking down on her specifically for being a half-elf.

I know it's a meme chart. That's why I like it.
As expected, Crusch has the most reasonable platform. I hope she keeps being best in the latter novels too.

Yes, of them Crusch is the most reasonable. Which is why she gets mindfucked, mutilated and given AIDS.

>I hope she keeps being best in the later novels too.
>he doesn't know.png

Attached: 1518355393069.jpg (800x450, 52K)

That’s why I hate that, Tappei realized Emilia would have no chance against any other candidate unless they get fucked hard

t-tell me. Is right?

Attached: kotori_scared.gif (462x554, 171K)

Priscilla has the largest tits as well.

Her and Subaru got aids

Attached: 363F42BA-DEEA-475D-9562-13C55F144D31.jpg (1125x1578, 1.72M)

I fairness, Felix is perfectly capable of putting her arm back on, it works just as well as before it was cut off.

Man that shit is way more gross and leaky that I thought it would be.

But Subaru is so shit already that AIDS makes him less gay somehow.

I think reading that alone might give you the wrong idea about her situation, but he's not wrong.

My speciality is accurate, but completely unhelpful descriptions of things. Like Betty needing to suck out Subaru's magic farts or he'll swell up like a balloon and pop due to his broken magic butthole.

But Subaru is best boy

No he isn't.

Attached: Otto Gospel.jpg (1172x1200, 226K)

You know, come to think of it, after the subjugation of the White Whale, wasn't Hetaro also on the carriage with Crusch and Rem? Why was he fine as of arc 5? Did Greed and Gluttony just not see him, or something?

Did she make it?

Attached: Umi_scared_fear.gif (329x359, 1.99M)

She's in one piece, but she's still amnesiac and on life support for the time being.

She's alive, she's just a little retarded and has excruciatingly painful dragon AIDS.

Hetaro is not part of Crusch's camp. Him and the rest of Anastasia's mercs that were falling back fled at the first sign of Gluttony and got the reinforcements that showed up after things were over, so only Crusch's forces (and Rem) got fucked.

Reread the chapter. Rem says he likely saw the attack and fled with the rest of the soldiers

First time I've dropped a series before actually picking it up.

Attached: yotsuba_sad_make_me_cry.jpg (568x564, 147K)

Don't worry, even if she dies eventually Felix mostly knows how to raise horrific necromantic zombies.

I mean everyone has gotten gluttony’d at this point. Subaru, Rem, Emilia, Julius, Julius’ bro, Crusch.

The current arc 6 is the 'The Witch Cult keeps fucking people up and giving them AIDS and shit, lets try and find something to fix that' arc, so hopefully they'll deAIDS and un-retard Crusch soon™

Ram hasn't. Yet.
And Otto only got his leg meats licked, because fuck eating merchants.

Attached: 1537067535051.jpg (970x1020, 104K)

If you potatoed Ram would she just explode randomly one day?

The issue with that is that the journey was a failure; Flugel is not at the Pleiades Watchtower. Even if her amnesia is cured by killing Gluttony, Crusch will still have the dragon aids for some time.

Something about being potato'ed by Gluttony preserves the body. Rem doesn't require any maintenance, for example; she's in the exact same physical condition as she was in arc 3.

>Flugel is not at the Pleiades Watchtower
>Implying

Yeah, but Rem still breathes and stuff, even if only barely. But the other part of how oni 'breathe' is drawing in mana to power their body through their horn, and if Ram isn't either supplied with mana directly so her body stops asking for more or isn't taking active measures to control it it just slowly accumulates around her until it eventually blows up.

How the fuck did a retard like Subaru ever figure out that the way to stop Ram from exploding was to shove rocks up her cooch? But like, not just any rocks, expensive magic rocks?

Appeasing women by putting expensive things on their person or inside their person is common sense, user.

Attached: Aqua_smart.png (746x720, 716K)

Okay, okay.
>Flugel is not at the Pleiades Watchtower, and if it happens that he just arrived there, he's probably not going to be able to do Crusch much good by being there.

Well they're just looking for random irresponsible magic shit that would let them break curses, it's not like they were even looking for Flugel specifically anyway, they assume he's long dead.

I think he was implying Subaru is flugel

So was I.

No, they were specifically looking for the Sage. Specifically Shaula, but that was a misunderstanding.

>Around 30 seconds had passed hugging Shaula. Subaru slowly let go of her body. In all honesty, he felt awkward, but his sense of achievement was stronger. If he were to become a guy who just handed out gifts like that. If he were to become the same as “Natsuki Subaru”――

>[Shaula: Maaster…]

>Looking at the pensive Subaru, Shaula dizzily walked towards him, her cheeks fiercely blushing. Her eyes were wet with tears, her breathing was somewhat feverish, and she was gazing at Subaru’s lips,

>[Shaula: Master, finally you’ve shown me some love…]

How wet was she at that moment?

Attached: 091F05E7-05EF-495B-B200-27C2E7253CF6.jpg (1007x1200, 271K)

Attached: 1551171559973.jpg (879x1200, 332K)

Was it ever answered why Emilia introduced herself as satella in the first iteration.

It was an attempt to get Subaru to stop following her.

Attached: Echidna_the_witch_of_cooking.png (750x824, 368K)

What a qt

Attached: .jpg (1240x1754, 1.01M)

Attached: C0Njn8zUQAA7Q__.jpg_orig.jpg (750x1061, 170K)

Yes, even in the anime. It's a weird way of telling him to fuck off.

Attached: .jpg (956x1200, 505K)

Attached: .jpg (848x1200, 661K)

Would you drink her?

Sure. I always dreamed about recycling my waifu to urine

Attached: .jpg (500x653, 326K)

If only we had doujins of her

There will be plenty of them after second season release. I know, i'm too optimistic

Attached: .jpg (1200x720, 150K)

This. WN arc 4 is peak Isekai and you can't prove me wrong.

I’m still mad at how Tappei butchered the light novel of arc 4

Have faith

Attached: 0BB7F3C8_C856_4BF4_97F5_79A53EE50E33.jpg (1498x2048, 766K)