Chio-chan

Is this any good/funny ? I've watched most of 2018's comedy that people praised a lot (Hinamatsuri, Asobi Asobase and Grand Blue) and they were all painfully average. Pic related is rated way worse than all those three but I found the first episode good, even though I can see that it has more flaws than the three I mentioned the comedy hits way harder at the right moments and is actually funny. So does it get even better ?

Attached: chio-chan-tsuugakuro-vol-1-12-21315-32490-30340-36890-23-discplayer-1811-08-F1342662_2[1].jpg (1076x1370, 695K)

it's better than grand blue's anime

It turns into a semi yuri anime about half way through. Asobi asobase and hinamatsuri both blow this anime the fuck out.

Asobase's fucking garbage

That description is basically a lie, the "adventures" are little more than silly and rather dumb situations she gets into

Comedy anime is never funny. Japs don't know how humor works.

It’s fun. I’d recommend the manga though since the anime ends a little abruptly.

Attached: F6948991-F85C-4E92-B637-3B9A1D8899C6.jpg (740x1046, 294K)

Comedy is the best genre in anime you dumbfuck.

It's OK. The formula doesn't really work in anime form though.

If you want a good comedy from 2018, watch Jashin-Chan Dropkick. First episode is a bit meh, but everything else is great.

>semi yuri
Except for the actual lesbo used as a butt of the joke there was literally no yuri in this show.

I was one of the few people that liked Chio-chan and ended up dropping Asobi as my interest faded late on, so you could see if it's similar for you. Wouldn't cost you much time to watch a couple more episodes and find out.
Far from the funniest anime I've seen but it was still decent.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 07 [720p].mkv - 0018.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

watch the show and form your own opinion sheeple

you're such a colossal nigger, jesus christ

Attached: 1537574814208.jpg (817x857, 248K)

>I was one of the few people that liked Chio-chan
>akshually i has been first who liked it, i-i swear
why no trip so you can collect all them imaginairy brownie points
fucking kill yourself

KABADII KABADII KABADII

>bookworm girl
who the fuck even writes this
recently watched it and enjoyed it, was fun seeing an anime character that's into western games

>So does it get even better ?
its fuckin anime jap humor never gets better

Attached: 1534531216408.webm (960x540, 2.01M)

It's watchable but also forgettable. I mean, I don't remember any specific moment, but the characters were funny at least, so it was ok.

>not translating official titles
Do seamonkeys really do this? Like the box art though; kind of old-fashioned.

Don't worry user, I remember specific moments.

Most of the episodes are pretty good/great tier, some are boring as shit. Read the manga after you get to the show's end, which is what I'm planning to do.

>didn't like asobi asobase

Shit taste detected, no wonder you can't appreciate chio-chan.

Attached: 1536936955370.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

>caring about ratings
What a fag.

That said I didn't enjoy the first couple episodes all that much but it became my AOTY by the end, so if you liked the first one you're probably set.

>semi yuri
The fuck?

>semi yuri
wtf are you talking about?

The anime is hit or miss especially since it dodges any references to vidya presumably to avoid copyright infringement. The manga is great though

Just completed rematch with BD rips. It was last years best comedy along with Asobi Asobase. The premise seems silly but it’s the perfect format for the type of comedy the author wanted to share and is ripe full of memorable characters and hilarious situations. Also friendship.

why is the friend always drawn with a red nose?
is she Irish?

I kind of wish they included the wallet chapter in the anime. Salary Bro at his finest.

Attached: Based Salaryman.png (1125x1600, 779K)

It's pretty comfy and I thought the comedy was good

>anime
There's your problem. Hinamatsuri and Chio manga are great.

Also reminder that you will never be as rich and awesome as Salary Man. Seriously, you faggots should just kill yourselves lmao his suit costs more than you'll ever make in your entire lives and his brief case is probably worth more than your family's lives. By the way he's taking a couplle of middle school girls to a love hotel this weekend what are you going to do this weekend oh yeah jack off and cry like you always do

Attached: 17.png (1125x1600, 896K)

From that cover I thought it's the shark-toothed girl, the one that has a fluffy haired camera girl too.
Also this cover is from a bootlegged DVD kek

i realy need to look into this "buying middle school girls in tokyo" thing sounds like there is some... investigative journalism to be done

I liked it and thought it was the best comedy, but I'm weird and I think it appealed to me in some niche way. Check it out at least.

Attached: 1537045751563.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Manga is fantastic
Anime was okay