How come Chinese isekai is better than Japanese isekai?

I'm tired of the Japanese main characters being virgins and not getting to bang the women.

Attached: china vs japan.png (2518x1024, 469K)

It isn't go back to Silicon valley, chinkshill

Because a billion Chinese have to say they like it or lose Sesame points.

This.

what is the difference between japan and china

Japan is an island and the girls are better looking

I'm gonna say the T word...

Maoism drained all Chinese media from originality.
Nothing surprising here, it will take centuries for it to recover.

yet all chinese isekai are the same garbage
>bland characters
>muh bloodlines
>muh revenge
>muh cultivation
>chuuni asf main character
>muh revenge
>chuuni monologues
>the bad kind of chuuni
>also muh revenge

manhua is absolutely bottom tier trash, bragging about it is like bragging about a pair of mikes and adidos you got at a swap meet.

Chink web novels >>> Gook web novels >>>>> Nip web novels.

Attached: FC2B5683-64BC-4BAA-8BD8-D2EBCAC886C0.jpg (344x506, 64K)

Will gookshit and chinkshit ever get their day in the mainstream sun?

Attached: EB795163-9928-4198-B80B-757574790E4E.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Is this THE THREAD?

This

just post in all and see which one last longer

No. It is not the isekai general thread by virtue of there being no Japanese light novel adaptation or manga being talked about.

I'm Chinese. Is the Chinese version of manga/anime worth reading/watching?

This is sadly true, Japanese girls are much cuter than Chinese girls

The difference is China is the strongest in Asia. Think of China as Son Goku and Japan as Krillin.
Yet Japanese isekai is always incel characters...I can't relate to that.
I don't really read Chinese or Japanese manga they tend to be shonen trash with sjw characters.
I agree. Check out Reverend Insanity.
Eh, it's not impressive banging an Asian girl as an Asian guy. You are just banging your cousin. Upgrade and get a white girl.

Attached: 477.jpg (548x800, 149K)

I don't like white girls

Attached: 1550893701869.jpg (936x536, 105K)

>I can't relate to that.
Lol yes you can you fucking perma virgin.

Attached: 1354905061260.jpg (769x754, 197K)

i'm going to be real. Most of the chinese xianxia/wuxia are bullshit but some are good.

and they don't do that pussy ass MC shit. Sometimes you just got to kill a bastard or bitch.

no matter how pretty or rich they are.

>The difference is China is the strongest in Asia
>Yet Japanese isekai is always incel characters...I can't relate to that
Fucking delusional chinaman

Attached: 1400260549989.jpg (600x628, 28K)

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I WANT ALPHA MCS
>GETS ALPHA MC
>WHAT NO HE'S BAD AND ALPHA

Attached: reMonster.jpg (817x1200, 335K)

>Yet Japanese isekai is always incel characters...I can't relate to that.
dubs of truth

eh your lame
The market is for incels to relate to. Therefore since I am not one, I can't relate to it.
Agreed there are less sjw and shonen trash tropes in wuxia novels. Main characters actually just kill a clown without virtue signaling about it.

Attached: ok.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Read Death Mage because of user shilling and manga posts.
>It's full of horny MILFs and onee sans

Wwwww, lad. Satoo's March would be jealous.

They both are bow to Russian Isekai.

Attached: Russian_Isekai_for_girls.jpg (2392x976, 938K)

White girls just aren't cute. Japanese and Chinese girls are

>He's right
He's right. And average nippon grills are ugly like koreans before surgery. 2D superior.

Attached: Russian Isekai.jpg (1376x976, 580K)

China is factually the military and economic superpower in the far East. Not much to argue there.

Japan invented hikikomori so I guess that's why isekai MCs are mostly beta faggots. But with the men:women ratio in China I bet the competitiveness for jobs and women is insane

>Saber
She's white.

I like Re: Monster, I just wish someone would pick up the translation.

Ogres are evil user. DnD told me.

Saber is Japanese, as are all 2D anime girls

>Japan invented hikikomori

They came up with a term to describe a sociological phenomenon. The act of being 'hikikomori' most certainly predates that of the Japanese observations and would almost certainly be found in other countries histories.

haha, chinese stuff gets always translated faster than jap stuff

If they wanted an Isekai to be realistic to what the Chinese actually are, the MC would be pretty fucked. If they cannot cheat the system, they are trash

It's a different flavor of shit.

>Get isekai'd
>immediately get special powers.
Gay as fuck. If there's no struggle, then it isn't a good story.

Attached: 1378055975816.jpg (810x543, 118K)

Chink stuff is shorter in general. Comparing a Nip light novel to a Chink one chapter for chapter, the Nip one is 5-10 times longer.

It also helps the Chink one repeats shit constantly.

He's a Vajrayaksa Overlord now so it's fine.

>Delusional

Attached: avg animes.jpg (540x292, 25K)

having an alpha mc is only the first step to creating a good story. After that you need a plot and a purpose. If its just some slice of life crap, no one is going to give a shit after a few months.

Goblin Slayer is another example.

That’s trash. Go read renegade immortal or reverend insanity for actual good light novels

Chinese isekai is just the MC cheating the system and everyone trying to kill him filled with endless backstabbing and plots on everyones life.

Reverand Insanity sucks. I dropped the story when he had that bear eat that girl. She should have been raped first, and then eaten afterwards. Lack of efficiency.

Post the Eva ripoff one.

That sounds way better than Japanese isekai. Having savage main characters is refreshing.

Reading Release That Witch and it's pretty good.

Attached: 1549796984332.png (848x1200, 1.34M)

>I'm bored in real life, I want to be a hero
>transfers you in 1942 under Rzhev
>you're in the middle of a snowy field with a molotov cocktail
>StuG III is coming on you
>behind the barrier squad NKVD
>gambatte, hero-kun

Attached: IMG_8904.jpg (665x462, 108K)

Most of the MCs in Xianxia/Wuxia kill indiscriminately and if somebody poses a minor threat to them they'll kill them without hesitating sometimes in extremely gruesome way. It's definitely a nice change of pace but it does get old after a while. If you wanna get into it read Coiling Dragon, it's the best starter series and it has a ton of western influences and stuff that makes it a good read over all.

That's because Filial Piety and Confucianism still runs strong in China.

>chinese "culture"
>xinxia is literal fairytale-tier storytelling where things just happen with no real thought behind it
>still somehow regarded as a modern art form despite such stories being for children or mythlogical heirlooms everywhere else
>the masterpiece of chinese classical literature is a glorified soap opera
>so bad at coming up with stories that they just steal everything anyway

Yeah, no. Chinks literally have no soul. They can't create anything except cheap plastic products, pollution, and war.

Attached: 1543884844212.jpg (953x960, 69K)

Survive 3 years and get to rape some german women

>xinxia is literal fairytale-tier storytelling where things just happen with no real thought behind it
I have tried writing and it's best not to dwell too much on framework for your story. Otherwise you'll never write a story but keep piling up lore about it. It's like deciding to build a house but building 5 stories tall foundation instead.

Who? Valkries?

china makes their shit so batshit crazy and off the wall its just fun reading for the retard factor. most jap isekai try to have some sort of realism + fantasy/vidya element, but most of the time the realism falls flat and feels retarded. They both all suck major ass though.

any of these translated?

One has nukes and the other is occupied territory.

Random picture though this one reminds me of Anna and Nightingale.

Attached: 1541369374074.png (934x1200, 1.55M)

I hope author convinces his wife to allow threesomes in the story.

Break it down for me, what's the major differences between Jap and Chink isekai?

Love for cultivation, sasugas mostly directed at the MC domain/land/village/country etc. rather than his personal power/skill/intelligence etc.

they invented the term herbivore male, I think that's what you mean. Plenty of sexually carnivorous NEETs, especially in urban America

yeah

Most Chinese MCs are murderhobos.

They're both shit since 3d looks like ass

Most isekaied anons would be too

Attached: 1526270063356.png (2228x1600, 2.19M)

But plenty of them get to bang in Isekai, chinkshill

cultivation cultivation cultivation

what anime is the chinese chad referencing?

>literal harem of 10/10 qts
>king respected by everyone
>can't even get them pregnant so child support
Monogamy was a mistake.

>crosses legs
>sweats profusely and grunts for several hours
bottlenecks, am i right?

I'd rather read a dozen crappy incest isekais then read one cultivation webnovel

He's going to become God. Gods have magic dicks, I bet he can knock up all the witches and kick-start new species of humans where both genders are capable of magic. His sister too.

Even Gods are powerless against 3D wives.

>Japan invented hikikomori
actually Russia did.

Attached: file.png (328x500, 384K)

Pick any chinese web novel

>pic related
Try the Mizuryu Kei/Butcha U isekai novel/manga.

Try reading Spirit Blade Mountain.

Ruskie here, we still have a fuckload of them.
Population income isn't great and prices are rising, but internet is cheap and a lot of parents prefer to support their hikkineet sons just so that they would not become alcoholics, drug addicts or die in some stupid knife fight.

Attached: 1543444174868.jpg (768x768, 88K)

Eh about potion maker? I've fapped my fill on weekends, maybe later.

Attached: 1543677316547.png (525x525, 372K)

Some Donghua, despite being "3D" are actually better than quite a few of "2D" anime. Like Douluo Dalu (pic related).
Much less so with other ones where the art is "clay-like", e.g. Tales of Demons and Gods.

Attached: DD_TS-XW.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

I like that better than autist virgin.

kek

Attached: 1530301020829.jpg (598x662, 85K)

Whether it's bad or not, it's not as bad as Japanese isekai.

You have a point insofar as that I can't relate to the Japanese protagonists. I dislike how most of them are passive and how a lot of isekai especially give them escapist dreams, but then they don't actually do anything worth while with those escapist dreams making the whole thing feel pointless. Or they become ultra edgy and the question becomes why the fuck do I care about anyone in this stupid setting? Here's the problem, I can't relate to chinese protagonists either. They're all massively sociopathic, that's not even a meme, the amount I've read where they do horrible shit because "muh rival is a bully!" is ridiculous, and I don't want to root for someone who takes petty shit to the extreme and then has the story paint him as a paragon of virtue who everyone loves, except the bad guys who you know are bad because they don't support the protagonist. It's garbage.

She's actually not though, since she's canonly, you know, King Arthur.

I want an alpha MC who has likeable qualities. Re: Monsters protagonist is an asshole who I don't want to follow. Is it that fucking hard to write a character who is both proactive and well developed? Here is the more important question is it fucking impossible to write a single god damn protagonist who has a moment of weakness and isn't an immediate overpowered never-lose-for-more-than-half-a-chapter retard?

>a single god damn protagonist who has a moment of weakness and isn't an immediate overpowered never-lose-for-more-than-half-a-chapter retard
Every shounen ever.

Based

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

God I wish that were me.

Attached: ISEKAI NONBIRI NOUKA.png (1226x755, 915K)

The protagonist of that series is one of the worst, holy shit what a waste of space he is.

Literally nanashi

Attached: 1535083973016.jpg (1689x950, 135K)

chink MCs often struggle to get their special powers

Shit now you've piqued my interest.

No they fucking don't. Don't get me wrong they arbitrarily "struggle" for their big bomb ass powers, sure, but no they're always immediately super special strong tier.

i like my chink MCs as serial lesbian rapists

It's not that interesting, what it translates to is that the protagonist constantly thinks about how he's going to ruin the families of anyone who said anything mean to him, and instead of sparing a villain he'll kill him. All the rest of the content is identical, the same escapist fantasy shit with 1,000 women but only 1 choice, barely fleshed out side characters and 1D villains. Only replace whatever generic power term the japan isekai is using with the bog standard "cultivation" term.

>ruining families of enemies
>actually killing enemies
>+ regular power wank

Attached: 1521104139784.png (557x605, 137K)

>cultivation
Oh no, my PTSD!

what's the matter user, don't like spending every other chapter of the story doing some side mission to find Mystic Pearls or Divine Grass or whatever the cultivation material of the week is? Don't you want to read a description of the hero absorbing energy and unlocking a chackra gate for 100th time?

Stop Spirit! Do not torment me any longer!

Because the translations update faster.

too bad they're all the same shit

haters like to exaggerate things about the chink MCs that really isn't true like they all rape, or they kill people for petty reasons, or they are constantly thinking about revenge. chink MCs are usually never like that and few times when they are they're never completely like that. None of that matters because in the end, it's still all the same shit

>heavenly grandpa from out of nowhere
>pages of daoist text that just says "and now the MC is stronger"
>MC is stronger than people 2-5 times his level, has to run away from a person 6 times his level
>Arrogant Young Masters that fuck with the MC whenever the kingdom-toppling beauty says "hello" to him
>AYM is supported by entire sect/clan that uses all their people and resources to chase down the MC when he inevitably kills the AYM
>Auction arcs, Always the fucking auction arcs
>enemies having no redeemable qualities or depth to the point MC slaughtering them all not only seems reasonable but would look retarded if he didn't
>1,000,000,000,000,000 year old weed that can make the sacred pills that makes the MC stronger
>no one fucks with the alchemist
>MC is a genius at alchemy always
>all clans are shit, especially the MC's clan
>sects are also shit unless it's the MC's sect
>fucking harems
>fucking demon lolis
>the tsundere wants to kill you
>the yandare is lovecraftian
>MC spends several arcs and chapters building the legendary heavenly god-tier weapon folded 1000 times and finally makes it and it just gives a small boost to his already OP abilities, it's never heard from again after that arc
>everyone sprouts the same fucking catchphrases
>Everyone is a murderous dick, the MC, the antagonists, the harem, the bffs
>everything inflates: money, kill counts, riches, scale of battle, powerlevels, harem members, everything
>if isekai'd MC gets used to new world and it's rules almost instantly

someone had it right when they called it battle shounen on steroids

I'm currently reading a chinese isekai about a son of heavenly emperor and also a bookworm who was died and isekaied into a body of someone with shit cultivation who was beaten to death for being farted during sacred rites.

It got worse each chapter

No user I said "think" about. For several thousand chapters at a time. Because one of the most annoying things chinese novels seem to like, which Japan is also sometimes guilty of, is dropping the main plot repeatedly over and over for some more cultivation mystical artifact to get you to Hong Pongs Six Moon Style Grape Grasshoper Tier Six faster. Wait, is that the mystical Gem of Sing Pang Poe here that can make me immortal? How strange it's in this random side quest we took!

>the tsundere wants to kill you
>the yandare is lovecraftian

uh... need your finest examples of these two things

they have an edge over their peers sure but they have to train to make that edge mean anything all the while everyone wants to kill them, their big bads are always several times a higher level then them, the laws and authority figures are always bullshit, and how they level up is finding a quite place to meditate which they have to always fight for due to the aforementioned "everyone wants to kill him" and "higher level big bad constantly chasing him down"

Cases like Meng Hao where the MC had to run away from his antagonist from the beginning of the series to the very end is not rare in these series