One Piece

What characters do you feel that are not appreciated enough?

I gotta admit, it hurts me the fact that Moriah gets so little love.

Attached: Moriah.png (725x762, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oslm4_PK6dQ
onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Elbaf
youtube.com/watch?v=RYpY4D_CDmI
youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs&t=0s&list=FL3Q1n4ctDtxYGjjDQo2L_SQ&index=81
youtu.be/xzE6xRP9sLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>videos with Khan are over 500k views
why did he stop reacting to One piece

Boa Hancock. Can destroy pacifista with one kick but no one takes her seriously.

Moriah is one of the best pleb filters we got in the series since he is in hindsight so much better. Im glad people realized it when he showed up again and went apeshit over Absalom.

Attached: Gekko_Moriah.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Family problems. Sick Mother I think

The most underappreciated yonko crewmate.

Attached: Jack_the_drought_of_the_beasts_pirates.png (640x512, 140K)

to be honest his character is kinda like Crocodile, just more goofy (and with cooler powers imo)

What are you talking about? Everybody loves Jack, the Drag Down!

Attached: Jack in pain.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Yeah, she's already got one foot on Raftel.

Anyone know what it is specifically?

Inazuma

"Look at this dude"

Attached: King_Manga_Infobox.x97424.x97424.png (661x991, 302K)

Moria gets overshadowed by Warlords that are more impressive in the sense of how impactful they are but that doesn't make him a bad character. If anything the fact that he's had slipups in his life makes him stand out from the rest of the Warlords and makes them a more diverse group of characters. I don't dislike any of the Warlords as a whole, really.

Oda
>RESPECT WOMEN
Also Oda
>I don't listen to the request of female readers

Do you think he lasted longer than Luffy when he went against Kaido?

Attached: Gekko_Moriah_at_Age_26.png (1146x720, 606K)

Marines, as a whole, are underrated.
The faggot fans only like pirate scum.

Attached: Sengoku.png (625x720, 486K)

According to marine captain, Moriah and Kaido were on equal terms. He even thought defeating Moriah was impossible.
I don't see why Oda would write that down without it being true.

Attached: Moriah and Kaido.jpg (604x1024, 76K)

Reminder that Vivi will be the 10th and final SH, and is the future user of the Nikyu fruit and all Carrotfags should commit seppuku

Attached: d0f1ad570e813b9e1dc2284875d4f7af.jpg (564x600, 70K)

Dont know why it ended up quoting someone

youtube.com/watch?v=Oslm4_PK6dQ
is there more SOUL moment in the anime?

Reminder that Wiper will be the 10th and final SH, and is the future user of the Goro fruit

Attached: Wiper_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (640x480, 531K)

Now I'm curious whether or not Moira would join up with Teach to go to Wano

Attached: b68ddc80ad12b7553092b26b0d2d2065eee52ec5_hq.jpg (843x403, 57K)

Tsuru needs more screentime

Boss Moria's character and aesthetic kinda overlaps with Caesar. There's only really room for one mad scientist type at a time, and we haven't even seen vegapunk yet.

I love them!!!

Attached: 24.jpg (1065x1647, 911K)

he probably got killed and his power stolen

He probably will, it doesnt make sense for Moria to just go on a rampage with 3 titanic captains nearby and he cant escape either

Wano is going to be Carrot arc

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

No shut the fuck up Moria can't be dead I won't allow it

Attached: CCZoMklW0AATRY0.png_large.png (1280x720, 598K)

>loving that so fucking recent characters
you have shitty taste

Never. Moria isn't the type of guy to just go back on his values

but his fruit is perfect for Doc Q

moria isn't a rational man

anybody got some of the Hawkins memes that popped up during his scuffle with Luffy/Zoro?

Attached: Support Card.jpg (208x242, 13K)

>Almost 30 chapters since the start of Wano
>Rabbit got sidelined immediatly and has nothing going on for her, not even Chopper remembers her by now
>"Wano is going to be Carrot arc"
Yeah, sure is buddy

Attached: manga_canon.png (324x396, 56K)

*Smoothie's arc

Attached: 1548390177303.jpg (2219x2724, 466K)

Will her wife return or is Germa out of the picture for now?

Attached: IMG_20190223_232328.jpg (2500x1120, 378K)

>I'll give you one chance to make this right, Judge! Your daughter will marry Smoothie and your science will be mine!

Attached: 0511-006.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

Of course he will. Blackbeard showed interest on Wano. Moriah and his new nakama are going to take Kaido's head and steal his fruit.

Attached: Perona.jpg (750x817, 103K)

as if. Moria has as strong ideals as luffy. Imagine Luffy teaming up with somebody who hurt one of his nakamas, just to take down an enemy. (Buggy and crocodile don't count, as they were forced to in the prison escape)

>Perona's nude legs
This is a blue board.

>zoro and robin are wanted fugitives
>sanji is wanted by the wano yakuza
>luffy exposed straw hat presence on wano
How many aneurysms has Law had these last few days?

Judge: whatever I don't care.....

Attached: IMG_20190218_172011.jpg (700x1880, 279K)

WCI chibi keychains

Pic

Attached: Chain.jpg (1080x1065, 885K)

Real talk: Where the fuck is Law's crew and are any of them legit at all?

I want to sniff Moria's feet

WCI Battle of Luffy set

Attached: bppz1903_05_WCF_onepiece_01.jpg (800x600, 105K)

He hates Kaido just as much if not more than Teach, i can see him accepting just to go after BB later
If he doesnt accept then he is dead. Absalom is not around to save him this time

I kinda want the Reiju one.....

Attached: 2d604f1aa67d50704e5788218fdb62a9.png (1280x720, 577K)

>If he doesnt accept then he is dead. Absalom is not around to save him this time
Yes and? Moria has out right stated that he has no fear of death.

Self-inflicted aneurysms. His fault for planning shit as if the Strawhats are some kind of predictable factor. Fuck does he expect? It's not like they didn't already have a plan go entirely to shit

>here's this elaborate plan to take down a yonkou, the only crucial part is having the strawhats remain inconspicuous deep in enemy territory for like 2 fucking weeks

Mastermind

Does any of his crew even have name's beyond the bear guy?

Attached: when-your-friends-keep-showing-you-memes-youve-already-seen-12679437.png (462x395, 289K)

I doubt Oda would save him back on marineford just to have a meaningless death now, specially when his connection with Kaido was foreshadowed back in thrilled bark

>MAMA DORADO
How will The Kaido defeat her?

I think Moria would gladly die than not avenge his literal last nakama's death.

The plan was fine before the WCI part of SHs came to Wano.

Attached: 1516916812701.png (233x542, 121K)

But he needs to avenge the death of his original crew. Absalom will have to wait, the OG Crew got priority by seniority

Jean Bart, Penguin and Shachi

You seem to be maaking the assumption that moria is weak, if uffy could reach yonko commander tier in 2 years of training so can moria. Also moria still has dopple to save him

See

Surely he has the capacity to make contingencies though, having worked with them before and knowing subtlety is a concept known only to like two SHs. He knew they were coming and is now striking me as a mild idiot getting flabbergasted as to how the Strawhats are stomping around despite being told there was a delicate operation going down

It's not speed reading, I genuinely don't remember any of Law's crews names beyond Bepo and Bart

Attached: 1550472202727.jpg (749x694, 59K)

>offscreens Luffy and Katakuri's final clash
>offscreens Nami's attack on the Shogun
>offscreens Kid's escape
>offscreens Sanji vs Page One
>offscreens the Revolutionary Army vs Admirals
>offscreens Reverie

Woah...so this is the power of hackery

Attached: 1522425882653.png (896x1079, 827K)

Smoker is lucky

Attached: hina01.jpg (850x850, 79K)

>appear on a panels with the rest of strawhats
>sided
?

If anything Robin, Frankie, and Usopp have proven they are the most competent strawhats at infiltration. Sanji ruined everything with this white knight faggotry probably pissing of the husbands of those women he served ramen to, and made it obvious hes an foreigner.

Reminder that Law is totally banging this qt 3.14

Attached: Law's bootycall.png (396x530, 329K)

>be togashi
>offscreen your entire manga

>Hina is pissed, you're not cumming tonight.

Carrot isn't with any of the SHs right now. She's in an abandoned village with the rest of the minks

>tfw no chastity keyholder Hina

Attached: Black Cage Hina.gif (500x277, 494K)

don't remind me bros

but i say she appeared on group panels with strawhats

Its a fact that female members of pirate crews are constantly wet for their captain's cock, and Nami makes it obvious she wants Luffy to fuck her, Robin probably finds Luffy too childish compared to the manly assholes who fucked up in her life, and Carrot molests Luffy.

I do. She's about in the top 20 strongest pirate captains in OP. At least in my eye.

I wonder if Stussy will remember Cock Cage Hina from the pleasure district.

what

maybe tomorrow

Even so, Zoro was part of that quartet. Not saying the Strawhats, especially that group, couldn't keep to ground if they really needed to. Just seems like Law should be kinda use to this shit by now

Just a reminder that this cute shota warrior will be the 11th Straw Hat and the crew's apprentice.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Zoro did nothing but act like an asshole.

>You seem to be maaking the assumption that moria is weak
He is tho
>if uffy could reach yonko commander tier in 2 years of training so can moria
Hell no, Luffy reached it by training under Rayleigh and having multiple fights, and even then he still needed help in defeating them. Moria was hiding himself all this time, hell he didnt even sense Shilliew so we can assume he didnt learn haki. And even IF he was at that level, he sure as hell cant fight one commander and 2 top officers, he would need to be at least admiral level for that
>Also moria still has dopple to save him
It cant, they would see the shadow running away, it didnt save him from Doffy so its sure as hell cant save him from Shillew. Moria escaping would be the biggest bullshit Oda could pull

There's no way he doesn't awaken his DF somehow and become an actually awesome dragon tt?

>appearing next to the SH makes you relevant
Nice way to cope, those werre just group shot for the WCI team, she is already back to the Zou team and like i said, she has nothing going on

Something along those lines.

she was on Wano group panels as well

Attached: let us pray.png (800x625, 322K)

Carrot would be a decent addition to the shithat pirates seeing how they need more combatants.

"Shinigami" Doc Q.
He's a doctor and wields a scythe. Perfect for reaping shadows and animating zombies.
Pumping himself full of shadows would also let him overcome his sickly body.

She's a hag though.

CUTE!!!

>Big Meme like diversity
>Creates a nation where all race live "equally"
>Despite that the races follow only one culture imposed by the (((creators of diversity)))
>The "equal" races obey a master race(Charlottes) genetically distinct from all of them
>Only the Charlottes have supremacy over the non charlottes

What did Oda mean by this?

I though he would become an awesome dragon once he grew up. In like 5 years minimum.

obey monarchs

delete this post or face the punishment

Attached: The_Ori_Ori_no_Mi_in_Action.gif (210x158, 1.49M)

I take the Boys very seriously
High tier wives

Attached: Kuja_Pirates_Pick_Up_Luffy.png (378x284, 285K)

Attached: D0R4lP8XcAEuPQ0.jpg (669x1200, 191K)

Hancock is at least Doffy level

Hahaha no. You meant to say "at most"

I said shut up bro, Moira's come too far to die now

Attached: 1551054840736.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Warlords arent equal in power, Kuma is pretty much impossible to beat since his hax works on anything including the concept of stamina and pain, he could push Big Meme's sanity mental stability out of her causing her to go Caramel autism allowing him to instantly kill her. Doffy was slicing up a fucking island, Mihawk made Yonko commanders job, and only Moria and Croc are jobbers.

Hancock is at least above Doffy level

And? Her only role in this arc so far is the same as all the other minks, she is aa relevant as those background characters now
She adds nothing, she is barely stronger than low tier fighters, so much that even most carrotfags give her meme roles like lookout. Hell if Oda wanted someone having that as a role then Viola would've joined

No

Hancock is at least Katakuri level

Come too far? He's only lost everything but his life. And Hogback too, I guess.

>Doc Q pumps stronger full of shadows and becomes the legit horseman of death
I kinda want that now

Attached: pale-horse-revelation-death.jpg (720x678, 161K)

Carrot dodged a casual attack from Zoro that makes her stronger than everyone except Frankie, Sanji, Luffy, Jimbei, and Zoro.

>hancock is x-level
She's barely Shirahoshi level

Attached: haha.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

You're probably joking but there are people who legit think carrot dodging a normal preemptive attack from Zoro is a massive feat

Nami fucking Luffy....nigga Nami's fucking gay like Really fucking gay

Attached: yr3lrmctnj111.jpg (3065x5564, 2.4M)

The warlords are the only way to create plots where pirates(other than Yonko) rule entire nations and the marine cant do shit due to diplomatic immunity being a warlord presents. This makes me wonder what plots will exist after the Yonko.

>person able to control sea kings
>not one of the strongest in the series

after the yonko saga raftel happens than the final war
one piece is 80% done user

Tbqh famalam she's about as strong as Crocodile.

>"What"

Attached: boa-marigold-one-piece-4.63.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Her feats in WCI are better than anything done by those characters I didnt list.
If you gave a Yonko Oven's fruit they could probably boil the ocean kill every sea king on Earth.

What about giants user?

Memes and shit aside I think people are sleeping on how powerful Shirahoshi actually is if she stopped crying and started hitting the gym she'd be strong as fuck and her control over Seakings would make her insane

Attached: ed0a2182d6c0084a4353d84d1e8920a41342528137_full.jpg (640x288, 122K)

Hancock is at least above Katakuri level

Sea kings are living creatures meaning a shitload of devil fruits can fuck them up, CC can just remove the oxygen in the water they are in to kill them for example.

Wano
Elbaf
Raftel
final war

Carrot will gonna be relevant soon, she's also hella strong

Unironically worse than Carrot.

Elbaf is not in the New World.

Sea kings can just get into depths and then sink the Island along with Oven

When will Kuma get justice? There is so much about him we don't know.
Why does he have that bible on him at all times, why did he become a cyborg, what happened to his kingdom, why was he picked to have a robot army made after, what does Dragon know that we dont...

Attached: kuma-key-to-victory.jpg (978x549, 54K)

Shirahoshi can be blitzed by base Luffy, Poseidon is the worse weapon since it has a living host.

>Her feats in WCI are better than anything done by those characters I didnt list.
They really arent, her biggest feat was done with the help of a powerup that she can very rarely use. In her base form she doesnt have one single feat better than any SH
Yeah, no

That's a stretch...she could easily be a Yonko but she's chosen not to be

Attached: one-piece-65088~2.jpg (776x533, 171K)

yeah yes

That isn't a bible, that is a map. He consulted it before sending perona to the isolated castle.

>fish are completely forgotten altogether

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Elbaf

That's why she's going to the gym...stop speedreading

Attached: 1551082105689.jpg (463x543, 50K)

I meant her base feats dude, I would have added Sulong if I meant Sulong.

It's a bible and the content is the story of Luffy and he's just making sure everything happens exactly as it says to make sure the ending comes to fruition

>When will Kuma get justice
Some time after his inevitable death, probably by a flashback with Sabo

Attached: 70942270_p0_master1200.jpg (600x800, 155K)

THIS so much. I can only hope he gets some more focus in Wano, what with all the theorizing about Vegapunk arriving. I don't necessarily think that's true or want Vegapunk to appear, since there's already so much going on, but Sentoumarou is still based.

How does it feel knowing Carrot is only being discussed here? Everyone else has moved on.

>kills Shirahoshi
Nice ancient weapon you got there.

Also Im sure a really powerful CoC user could make the sea kings fuck off.

what a ugly tumbrl art

It's almost as though you can still respect others while not letting them tell you how to write your story.

Name one feat that isnt a meme like taking down Randolph (since it waa done with a "sucker punch") and dodging Zoro then

future strawhat needs more discussion

>Kuma is actually Oda all along

Attached: afztlbbhtm521.jpg (3723x2887, 1.31M)

>readers
>when it was just one person

I dont fap to Carrot but I would like it if another mid tier combatant who could be given nice fight scenes are in the SHs, Im sick of Chopper the crybaby, Nami the cunt, and Brook the faggot.

Sanji vs Page One wasn't offscreened, only the finishing blow was. And if you legitimately think the Reverie battle was offscreened and won't be revisited later during Wano, you're delusional.

Nobody ever dies in OP unless its a flashback. Worse comes to worse Franky will save him.

>O-Lin will never be your grandma

Attached: 1504817211301.jpg (480x640, 286K)

We haven't even gotten to see Akainu vs Aokiji.

Ouch. That's harsh. How can you say that user. He's a cute little shota warrior that's going to be trained by straw hats. He's nowhere near as annoying as a tumblr lesbian furry that molests people and says shit just to sound kawaii desune. Momo is an asshole which is what we need more of.

Kuma is already dead tho, his body is still working but his soul is gone since marineford

Normies will start to love him when we get his tragic flashback where Kaido killed his crew and ruined his chin.

If he was really dead he would be a rotting corpse.You can clearly see him reacting in pain from being abused as a slave. He is stripped of free will to act.

and then normies will start to love kaido when his tragic backstory is revealed

it's better that fight was offscreen'd. Seeing the two of them go all out now would make later fights look anticlimactic by comparison. Oda knows not to blow his load too early with the admirals.

I mean just look at this master and student. And think about his dragon form when he grows up and maybe learns to use the hybrid form.

Attached: one_piece_chapter_934_roronoa_zoro_cry_snatch_kuri_by_amanomoon_dd0o6d4-fullview.jpg (1280x1219, 186K)

Like i said, his body is still working since he is a cyborg, but his mind/soul is gone
The fuck is that

Zoro looks like he's about to cry

Vegapunk made him and he's the good guy, 100% he put some way to save Kuma

please do not post that pic ever again

>master and student
Kinky role play.

>lesbian
Carrot garchus Luffy the most making her straight.

If only...,..assuming Jinbe didn't fucking die offscreen

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x280, 562K)

>Mother Carmel tries to force diversity on Elbaf
>They fail to follow the culture
>The hero of the country is killed with half of it destroyed in the process
>Turns out she was only using them all for money
What DID Oda mean this?

Jimbei is Luffy level.

will luffy go berserk when it's revealed that big mom killed jinbei?

I always hoped Kuma and Moria would have more interactions with each other. Both being the gigantic oddballs out of the Shichibukai group. Maybe Kuma being a brother figure to Moria to keep him out of trouble.

He already helped by installing the mission of protecting the sunny
Oda wouldbt kill a SH this early

The series turned to shit after Thriller Bark. Doffy saved some of it but Dressrosa was pretty weak overall

Maybe just a little. Would be more fitting if he properly learns that challenging a yonko isn't just some simple thing.

Ok maybe the art is shit, I couldn't find the frame of Momo shouting snatch! but I got this instead. But you know what appeal I was going for!

Attached: 1551084448826.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

What could he do? Meme already can one shot him, and Katakuri only lost due to muh honor at full strength he would just wreck Luffy.
So will Meme have the heads of every loved one of the strawhats sliced off?

>Carrot
>mid tier fighting
Wtf are you smoking? Pedro was barely mid tier and he was far stronger than her

>anime only

>early
He's dead.

Attached: One_Piece-v54-124-125.png (1936x1500, 614K)

>brother figure
or husband figure?

Attached: tumblr_p8ejs7M4zH1vp2ylbo1_500.png (500x593, 236K)

Mid in the strawhats not overall.

They have total polar designs, it's just so enjoyable to see both in the same panels.

>still one of the best double spreads in OP

Attached: one-piece-64227.jpg (1200x867, 162K)

awakening and inherited will

Yes and he did more
Vegapunk wouldnt kill kuma

in case there were any doubts, the usual suspects confirmed that the newest sbs will leak early this week (most probably either on saturday or sunday)

Attached: madhat1.png (342x471, 312K)

Awakening isnt a power up its just amplifies the versatility of a devil fruit.

Not even that, mid tier SH are people like Franky and Brook, she isnt even close to that in her base form. Hell, i think even Usopp could win against her

Carrot would blitz the weak trio.

Sadi Chan was underrated.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>trust me, my headcanon is always right about powerlevels

No but see these Seakings know haki too

Attached: IMG_20180507_183700.jpg (749x749, 105K)

Carrot cant do jackshit to Frankie
Carrot could blitz Robin
Carrot can blitz Nami
Carrot can blitz Usopp
Carrot can blitz Chopper in all but Monster Point
Hard to say how a fight between her and Brook would even go.
Carrot cant do jack to Sanji
Carrot cant do jack to Zoro
Carrot cant do jack to Jimbei
Carrot cant do jack to Luffy

You think the Shichibukai will one day align themselves with Luffy completely? We already got two of them on his side.

Where are Moriah's knees?

Her base form is stronger than brook. Sulong is makig her stronger than franky so only the monster trio is better than her

I just remembered that Domino existed. What was her purpose?

Attached: domino.jpg (229x340, 25K)

>Viper in the crew
I wouldn't even be mad Imo

Hancock's personal chair

Muh dick

she was one of impel down head jailers

Viper is just a more douchebag version of Zoro in personality.

Sulong was able to parry Daifuku's genie making her at least Sanji level in Sulong.

We don't know what an electric attack would do to Franky.
For the moment we've only seen her briefly clash with Zoro, not that it seemed either were particularly serious. sort of similar thing with Luffy.
She's a musketeer of the mink tribe which seems to already put her fairly high in New World terms of strength. And for some reason Pedro himself took an interest in training her.

Bow can you know that? Are you Oda?
Yes, early. He only acted as their helmsman once
No she fucking isnt. Name one feat that puts her above Brook
>Trust me, i know Carrot is stronger than Usopp even though we've seen him taking down people far stronger than him before, and Carrot hasnt defeat one decent enemy in a fight yet

be lesbian

Attached: domino.png (454x326, 171K)

Yes it is. Oda confirmed it himself a while ago
>新世界に巨人族戦士の村エルバフがある

Attached: 103.jpg (246x344, 79K)

Carrot is fast strong durable and have electro

Daifuku I know you absolutely hate the rabbit but you can't deny what Oda himself wrote in to the story.

Lel
Mihawk is yonko level

Franky has Vegapunk tech if it you think a spark like Carrot will do anything to him lmao.

Also this

Attached: 0h2.png (749x712, 555K)

reminder that mihawk is considered a "living legend" in the same vein as shanks and whitebeard

Shirahoshi being Poseidon was a mistake.
How the fuck is a mermaid a "weapon"?

That's not fair. I've been just as vocal about Vivi and Jinbe joining as I've been about Carrot. Quit being a tit.

Carrot didnt beat one enemy, she beat whole crew while easy dodging all daifuku attackd, brook could't do the same

Thats not a feat and Brook is way faster than her
Stop acting like a retard, if you cant back up your claims then stop pushing your headcanons

Who do guys you think is Stronger O-lin or Big Mom?

Carrot would lose to Chopper.

Yes, and?

Attached: One_Piece-v52-163.png (954x1500, 309K)

>Didn't learn Haki
>Implying he don't know haki
He was a major New World Capitain (as much as one can be without sucking a Yonkou) of course he know haki, even Crocodile probably know about Haki.

Sulong Carrot not base Carrot.
Wedding Cake Autism is the stronger Linlin.

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks

Big Mom > Weevil > O-Lin

I think I saw her molest Nami the most. But even if you're right it doesn't make her seem any less annoying.

Carrot easy dodge zoro attack
Brook lose vs no head no legs kinemon

Let's see what O-Lin is capable of first.

Attached: Sips tea.jpg (355x542, 101K)

Monster Point Chopper, Heavy Point is slow as shit compared to her in Base, and her electric moves can always hit him.

She beat Brulee's gang who took down countries to get the wedding cake ingredients.
I'm sorry you hate Oda as the author.

Attached: 205.png (760x1200, 1.72M)

Mihawk and Shanks never resolved who was stronger though Shanks did make the offer.

Oh no not kinemon fag again

No user that was Wanda.

She sucker punched them, Chopper carried that fight more than Carrot

I wonder if Kuma would have been able to use his power to send Whitebeard flying to the other side of the world in Marineford.

To have a sexual identity crisis

Attached: One-Piece-one-piece-11075592-1024-750.jpg (1024x750, 311K)

How come it's always the same exact arguments whenever Carrot is brought up?

Attached: Gold Luffy.jpg (970x545, 129K)

She did that while in Sulong, a power up she can only use during full moons. Such a unreliable power cant be used to measure her power(plus she only defeated fodder)
And there we go, using this meme feat again
>Brook lose vs no head no legs kinemon
No he didnt, Brook was scared and ran away after their brief clash. He is the fastest SH so of course he can dodge Zoro

what would marine big mom have been like?

>anticarrotfags have to lie to post

Attached: 849-9.jpg (791x1150, 257K)

Whatever. All minks should be genocided. Jack should've won. Entire country jobbed to him.

Its hard to gauge SH strength because Oda only seems to show destruction feats for the Monster Trio. Brook is a swordmans so Oda cant show him slicing like a hill or something so we have an idea of how strong he really is no jut the teleports behind you bullshit. Chopper has yet to create a crater with his brute strength thats why people call him weak.

They were equals when Shanks had two arms. Mihawk became stronger when Shanks lost one.

You either win or lose and carrot oneshoted those strong yonko pirates

>oh no, look at Chopper doing absolutely nothing against Diesel

Attached: 849-12.jpg (800x1145, 216K)

>Posts page that proves his point
Sasuga

He went to the other side without Kuma

Carrot casually catching up to him is a speed feat already, and she has enough physical strength to threaten him too.

I mean you might as well be right but I think it wouldn't make much sense worldbuilding-wise so Oda will find a way to make Shanks stronger. Probably through haki.

Sulong is still sulong and carrot will have huge role in raid on kaido home

>Katakuri never lost a fight
So he never fought King?

>everyone is talking about Carrot
Future strawhat confirmed

Do anticarrotfags hate the Strawhats for loving her?

Attached: 889 (13).png (895x1300, 497K)

Rent free

Attached: UMR_carrot.png (845x475, 572K)

According to this colosseum fighter, luffy is a 8 meters tall. He even thought luffy is a giant. I don't see why Oda would write that down without it being true.

Attached: 8 meter tall luffy.png (759x410, 159K)

Can't belive no one mentioned Magellan , he is very interesting and would be so mych better if he left Impel Down and get more screen time

He lost to Luffy and before that he was hiding behind his mother for 40+ years

I think they Ctrl+F "Carrot" in One Piece threads just so they can REEE.

>Carrot begging Nami to stop molesting her
Also it looks like Nami is a pedophile lesbo.

Katakuri would destroy that tryhard edgy pescetarian bird

RENT FREE

Attached: Carrot ASMR.gif (345x235, 130K)

He "heard" it, not the same thing.

They are the first ones to bring up Carrot in many threads. Seems to be extreme autism.

I know but the claim is retarded because it implies he never fought the Yonko Commanders of other Yonko who would be on par with him. King already made Smoothie shit her pants proving hes no jobber at all.

god i wish that were me

She is worse O-toko

It implies he's not on par with them, Jack would probably beat his ass.

Katakuri can only beat people who cant move as fast as him. His whole shtick is using CoO ot avoid being hit by reforming his body meanwhile King can knock the shit out of him faster that he can reform his body.

The mind of typical anticarrotfag

Definitely Magellan

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

But she's not a boy!

Considering Jobberkuri got winded after 10 hours Jack would outlast him since he fought for 10 days straight.

Komurasaki is dead, is Toko's smile protected?

Attached: 927 (14).png (909x1292, 467K)

Maybe they've only ever fought to a draw?
Real shitbif Katakuri shows up in Wanobi do wanna see him an King fight hell I'd love to see any of the Sweet Commanders go 1v1 with Kaido's All Stars

Attached: dcsunbj-68a96758-dd4e-488d-bc0b-0af730cea5f9.png (1039x699, 634K)

King can fucking fly.

Kyoshiro has the Suzaku fruit

Attached: 5E066045-93F0-4863-AEF5-474BE1BEA273.jpg (250x307, 23K)

She's not dead she's lady Hiyori

Attached: boomhauer.jpg (210x240, 8K)

"I'm going to be irrelevant after this arc"

>Powerlevel fag
One Piece aren't about raw stat, you gotta think about the matchup.
Luffy beat Enel with no gear, yet Enel would rollstomp CP9 ; does that mean Skypea Luffy would beat Luci (not even talking about the whole CP9) ?

Gay which is based

That's true, I can't imagine what would Queen and King do to him. Hopefully next chapter we can see how much of a jobber he is after Queen put Luffy in his place once again.

what mythical powers come with it

Also as the Roger Pirates apprentice his skillset is probably wider then just swordsmanship. Like Law uses a sword but he can also crush rocks with his punches and use DF which makes him not "purely a swordsman". Same if Shanks for example used martial arts and tricks in his fighting style he wouldn't be a pure swordsman. That way he could for example lose against Mihawk in a duel in which they set a rule that kicks, punches and tricks are off-limits but would win easily if he used his own fighting style. That way the balance of power in the world makes more sense. But I admit that it might be that Mihawk is just above yonko level seeing as he is Zoro's end goal. Luffy's end goal is above yonko level as well.

Kata and King are ex-lovers

Attached: Reunion of Kings.jpg (1080x790, 431K)

Katakuri lost his virginity together with Luffy

Back when I read this page for the first time I suspected she was merely pretending to care for Otoko and was going to punish her later.

Attached: visibly hurt sauce.jpg (493x497, 37K)

Who was the lucky girl?

I never said they had sex, user. Why do you think they broke up. King was ready to take their relationship to the next level but Kata wasn't. He decided to save himself for someone else

>nami's pre ts thunder was stronger than current Carrot
>carrotfags BTFO

Controlling fire, embodying summer and the South

Shiryu is basically a serious Magellan with ten times more malice and cool factor. The warden the WG needs but doesn't deserve

>"SO WHAT HE CAN FLY"

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwPgxUBkt_ehjwh7jgZOqySU.jpg (2048x1157, 224K)

O-Lin is O-Cute!

Enel had shit durability compared to his raw power thats why Luffy beat him. Lucci would kill Enel in one hit if he had CoA.

Reiju

That's weird when you have king the wild fire, a flying zoan swordsman who also has fire shit in the same arc

Adding onto this, there will be 4 characters in Wano with these fruits
Suzaku/vermillion firebird
Byakko/silver tiger of metal
Genbu/Black snake-turtle of the water
Quinglong/turquoise sky dragon

And Kaidou will be the Golden Land Dragon stand in

Attached: 1550455022346.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

the calamity names are rule of cool they don't mean anything

Ok but in terms of raw power i think Magellan outpowers him, and can beat and subdue him.

He's not fucking his sister's wife

Attached: IMG_20190222_174813.jpg (2048x960, 276K)

Reiju is sanji’s wife

HOLY FUCK WHAT IF BLACKBEARD TOOK BON CLAY FROM IMPEL DOWN AND NOW HES PART OF A YONKO CREW

He did take the reject dial and got back up, resuscitation or not he didnt seem to break any ribs or anything like that, also Luffy did punch him around quite a bit and the golden ball finisher was no joke either. Plus CoO would have to be on his side, the problem he had with Luffy probably was that he never had to worry about dodging before so he was completely unprepared in the future it should be different. Against Luffy he was kind of forced to fight in close quarters to try to kill him with his trident since his lightning didnt work. Against Lucci he could pretty easily just "port" away and deal with him at great range.

then why does he have fire surrounding his body in all forms

Nice.

But he didn't. And Enel would certainly not die in one hit, and once he understood he need to actually dodge, he would be able to dodge and nuke Luci with high level thunder attack.
Luffi beated him because Enel couldn't dammage him with his main mode of combat and kept wanting to get rid of him instead of finishing him when he had a opportunity.

So where's Jack's drought powers?

We see Bon as new queen of newkamaland after all that happened, he's still inside Impel Down.

No. He didn't do that.

Enel's jobber lightning couldnt even kill Zoro and Sanji, Lucci would giggle at his attacks.

kaido is already a blue dragon that flies
keep up

>bon chan being against luffy after becoming friends

Ok so he’s the quinglong and Momo’s the Huanglong

>jobber lightning
Nigga, what are you doing to yourself?

Attached: 1550847062081.png (830x469, 348K)

His success rate is in the middle of a drought, does that count?

Attached: A3070869-7281-45BA-B559-2163166A60FE-290-000000765816E36B.jpg (300x168, 10K)

King covers his body in flames because he's a masochist who gets off on burning alive. He's also a tough motherfucker due to indulging in his fetish

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1547093642317.jpg (920x1400, 362K)

>is strong through being a masochist

Attached: dice.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

ok ok, but what if he took the zoan jailers? How dangerous would blackbeard be with awakening knowledge?

Why post an ugly pic of her then?

Ok so imagine this
In the future, this arc ends so that Momo is now being supported by Kaidou (a blue dragon), Kyoshiro (Red Firebird), A White Tiger, and a Black Tortoise and Momo becomes Shogun of Wano

Post a hot pic of her then

Was explained already

Jinbe a CUTE!

Attached: 62425e1agy1g0has6eqsvj20zk0k00x7.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

There's no way blackbeard doesn't already know about awakening, he's probably the most knowledgeable about it besides maybe vegapunk

He didn't do that either. They're not especially strong, their awakening seems to have robbed theme of their sentience, and they're loyal to Impel Down. Blackbeard took from Impel Down exactly what he wanted.

The only two people i'm confident know full well what awakening is and how to get are Blackbeard and Vegapunk

Attached: sulong carrot.jpg (798x1024, 147K)

Kid's probably still in the prison hiding. Luffy will bump into him when Queen starts pumbling the shit out of him.

You know sometimes authors deliberately withhold things.

>Not wanting instant gratification
What, you don't got a low attention span or something?

I know maybe like, two or three people who don't think Carrot is joining; they're all so dumb.

Very

Attached: a9d22580399696fa9c53e4b46af6ee30.png (500x524, 91K)

What do you mean Momo is supported by Kaido?

concrete proof that vivinikyufag is a single anticarrotfag that clings to a dated theory to validate his belief that anybody but the body will fight the Blackbeard pirates' 10th titanic captain.
that user isn't even a vivifan, otherwise he would've prefered the superior and more interesting weapons Vivi used as opposed to an overpowered but boring devil fruit.

But vivi loves carrot

Attached: carrot sees vivi's dick.png (1652x927, 904K)

Wano is really the last opportunity for anybody to officially join the crew, honestly. After this arc is all said and done there's so few locations left that suddenly getting a new crewmember out of nowhere would make that character instantly feel less connected to the main cast than all the other Straw Hats. I still think it's going to be Jinbe and that's it.

my personal theory: it's all one shitposter I've nicknamed "10fag" whose sole purpose is to insist in every discussion that there will be 10 strawhats for a battle of 10v10 against blackbeard, and that this fight will be the ultimate climax

that's a good mihawk

>suddenly getting a new crewmember would feel less connected
Doesn't this apply to Jinbe as well though? He still feels like a stranger, especially now that he hasn't shown up in the first 2 or 3 acts in Wano.

Everyone knows that Im is the final boss

He was the one character in the crew to interact with Luffy when he was trying to save Ace, and broke him out of his depression. He also spent time with the Straw Hats during two major arcs in the New World. He's been through quite a lot with them at this point.

One piece is coming towards end, every chatacter who join will feel like stranger

Luffy has had deep relationships with several characters, and just like all of those characters Jinbe is estranged towards the crew itself. He definitely had the potential to be a Strawhat, before Oda decided to bench him yet again.

I never pretended to not hate carrot tho. Also you're too easy to bait

Just a friendly reminder that this ugly bastard will be the 11th and final strawhat and the crew's apprentice. Zoro will teach him swordsmanship, Luffy will push his limits in brawling, haki and DF use, Sanji will help him train his kicks, Usopp - aim, and Nami navigation. The rest might teach him some shit as well. He's going to be the witness of Straw Hat's greatness and adventure he's gonna make sure that the future generations of pirates hear about the adventures they had and see a reflection of their past greatness in his image.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Carrot is heterosexual, she would never be willing to get pegged by a beautiful princess

Definitely not anymore. Doesn't Shiryu have THE antidote for his powers too? I did like Magellan but Shiryu is just endgame cool, was the moment he was introduced

Actually "hate carrot' isnt the right, i hate carrotfags, carrot herself is too irrelevant to hate

>Carrot is heterosexual
hmmm

Attached: 1543131877297.gif (600x338, 1.74M)

Now that I think about it, Carrot is at the age where the monster trio started explosively developing their strength.
There's honestly no one better suited to training/getting a powerups.

Don't lie, the first mention in this thread of Carrot was an anticarrotfag.
The autistic screeching against Carrot when she's not even mentioned yet exposes your stupidity.

it seems like she appreciates women at least

Attached: ohh.jpg (902x976, 359K)

it's not fair bros

I hate him.

Otama > Momo. Pls Oda. Do the right thing and make her part of the crew if you're going to include a child.

Attached: tamastrawhat.png (273x230, 38K)

Why didn't you include the fact that Big Mom and Streussen have big noses?

Making fun of carrotfags is a common sport in these threads. Its retribution for ruining the discussions during WCI

Attached: 194.png (760x1200, 1.74M)

Let the bunny live rent free in his head

>chastity

oh god my fetish, now I need this statue. The only thing better is if it were one of those skimpy BB ones....wait, why is she getting a statue now? She hasn't been relevant in years.

How do you ruin a discussion when talking about someone relevant to the arc?
And aren't you admitting to being the worst intentional shitposter yourself in that way?

based brook

Otama is boring af. Momo has actually varied personality. Enough to be a Straw Hat. He can be warrior, an innocent child and a manipulative brat. He's a good character even if people dislike him.

>.wait, why is she getting a statue now?
reverie i guess. even if she's sporting her old outfit

>making fun of carrotfags
is that what it looks like to you? it's closer to whining daily about their presence

Streussen is more jewish as he uses the diversity utopia to make Meme destroy nations.

He's a drought of Success

Attached: eb204b27a32c5d5ee58c88240a5a9ddcade6a537_hq.jpg (951x297, 72K)

He's going to be the shogun of Wano, he has no interest in sailing or pirating.

Attached: 701-6.jpg (800x1178, 204K)

Lol no

>Literally failed the mission to find Raizo when Raizo was actually in the country. Also the Zou are a new tier of stupid I would sell out anyone to defend my country. We know those jerks in Wano wouldnt hesitate to sell out the minks if it meant saving their nation I mean Wano people are already nationalist.

Or maybe his flames come from his DF and Oda is going for a Rodan vibe with King

Attached: 136d62e1eb8a8c21e1b7f9bb1e79d2314afd8a7e.gif (540x285, 2.63M)

You aint serious, are you?!

Attached: nzQUX3NE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Attached: mgmnk.png (820x994, 801K)

No need for that, Wano has a more experienced ruler willing to take the throne.

Attached: images.png (248x203, 17K)

Kyoshiro is the real ruler of Wano, Orochi is his puppet.

No I mean Oden is alive.

I hope this movie is good

Attached: tenor (2).gif (480x270, 1.06M)

Did you save a thumbnail user?

orochi outright states that he saw him die with his own eyes
oden is dead

I miss when this was true.
Also you used that phrase wrong.

it's made by the guy who directed krampus and x2, it should be pretty alright. god, the 2014 one was such a bore

Attached: kyozzz.png (85x190, 15K)

Attached: One_Piece-v58-200-201.png (1914x1500, 562K)

Orochi is both low IQ and a lying snake. There's many ways to hoax his death and if Oden is the mysterious nigga they're obviously covering up that he's alive and imprisoned.

I haven't followed one piece in years. I'm guessing there is still no end in sight?

Main villain of one piece debuted in 906 chapter

I'll give you lying snake but he's not low IQ, he has the WG in checkmate with Kaido and the seastone supply, all of Wano is wrapped around his finger and he defeated Oden through some method of trickery and blackmail. He's very clever at the least.
At least 5 more years are.

>Orochi= "Low IQ"
......nigga he's the only one seemingly aware of how hard shit is about to potentially hit the fan while everyone laughs him off

Attached: 1550996134947.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

The end's in sight, it's just a long way off.
And it could still be a scenario similar to Fishman Island, where people think after Water 7 "We're immediately going to Fishman Island, yay!" But replace Fishman Island with Raftel.

Orochi is just a puppet to Kaido, he could kill Orochi anytime he feels like it.

Why in the gosh would Vivi get Kuma's fruit?

He has the verbal IQ and charisma of a basement dwelling autist. He looks pretty low IQ to me.

Actually there's a good amount of Carrot posting on Reddit

Show, don't tell, retards.

Carrot is getting a bounty in Wano and will be viewed as a Straw Hat by the rest of the world, regardless of if it's official or not

Attached: Carrot - Headpat.jpg (224x225, 16K)

Coping, only way for Vivi to supposedly make sense is an op fruit that would break the story.

A luxury Oda can't afford at this point in the story unless the thing is important.

If Morgans remembers her.

>preemptive damage control

"Looking stupid equates to being stupid"

Attached: 1512352476457.gif (645x729, 631K)

I know, right? Those who think she'll join are quite dumb.

Did the BMP know Stussy was Cipher Pol?

Impel Down is top tier.

Attached: 0533-019.jpg (1066x1600, 362K)

>>offscreens Luffy and Katakuri's final clash
Wrong
>>offscreens Nami's attack on the Shogun
Wrong
>>offscreens Kid's escape
Important for later in Wano
>>offscreens Sanji vs Page One
Wrong
>>offscreens the Revolutionary Army vs Admirals
Wrong
>>offscreens Reverie
Wrong
user...I

Why would they?

Kaido is stronger than Orochi but I doubt he's more competent. His entire method of ruling is by strongarming everyone to do what he wants, he's effective only through fear, and he isn't even present on Wano itself most of the time. Without Orochi, all of Wano would be like Okobore and Ebisu, hardly anything would get done.

"This person has an extremely high IQ"

Attached: 58cc1999291ff.image.jpg (1175x1762, 159K)

Where is he?

Attached: Scratchmen_Apoo_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1278x1422, 1.4M)

I think people forget Oda will sometimes literally go "A few days earlier..." in a narrative box. He's gonna do that for Reverie, no doubt. That's the entire reason he separated Wano into acts.

Carrot is the wild card, the only Strawhat who has zero history with the WG; that's a useful aspect by itself.

>akainu vs aokiji
>bb vs rev
>bb vs marco
>jack vs admirals
realy think we ll see leveli figths?

Some say he's Kaidou's court jester.
Others say he's already gone rogue and is planning to fuck him over.

Well now Gorosei knows how to kill Big Meme.
Exactly Orochi is the bureaucratic puppet while Kaido is the actual boss.

Playing dice with Urouge

Is Orochi really a puppet if Wano will crash and burn without him? Kaido can't rule as anything but a dictator.

Carrot might cause Zou to get fucked up by Gorosei.

how? it's called the phantom island precisely because the goverment can't lay their hands on it

Zou is a secret to the rest of the world but Gorosei knows how to find it, dont underestimate Cipher Pol they are everywhere.

Am I an anticarrotfag if I don’t want her to join but still like her?

I don't get how One Piece can end with a battle that Oda says will make Marineford look tiny, who in the heck would possibly team up with Blackbeard? Everyone hates that nigga

If they are everywhere then why haven't they found it already? And how could Carrot possibly reveal anything to endanger Zou, when the minks have shown peerless loyalty to their benefactors?

Carrot being associated with the strawhats puts Zou in constant danger. She better prey Big Meme doesnt find where the elephant is after what she and Chopper did to Brulee.

he'll go full dragon blanco renacido

Ahh you're still so young. So cute.

Attached: op554.jpg (374x347, 37K)

They dont give two shits about her. Pedro was way more involved and they didnt go after Zou

So now it's not the Gorosei, but Big Mom. Okay.

Actually pirates love him. Don Chinjao said that in the current state of the wotld he's the only one looking like he might become the pirate king. And pirates are looking to make alliances with the strongest captains.

The BMP want to fuck up the strawhats all of them including Carrot. Perospero probably wants to torture Carrot as a big fuck you to Pedro.

Can't find one piece amv, was popular on youtube, remember calm music and final part where Luffy say "i will surprise you" to Crocodile.

Kaidou ends up pulling a Big Mom but becomes Momo’s friend instead of Luffy’s

>The BMP want to fuck up the strawhats
Yes, and that doesnt include Carrot

i agree with your point, but your argument doesn't really line up with your image, chief

What do you mean by "pulling a big mom"? Amnesia? That's not happening user.

>GOMU GOMU NO ... STORM!!
>I WILL SURPRISE YOU!
>stops his attack and lets Crocodile win

Luffy and BB will obviously be forced to make a team before Teach backstabs him and maims/almostkills him.

amv was close around this amv youtube.com/watch?v=RYpY4D_CDmI but autor reuploaded and fuck thigs up. so i can't find it anymore.

Attached: 834-9.jpg (800x1142, 208K)

>who in the heck would possibly team up with Blackbeard?
The World Government

Any of you got any goals you wanna finish before Wano ends in 3-4 years? I wanna try to finish college finally after years of delaying it.

>Actually pirates love him
Small time crews are all pretty much worthless. The Worst Generation are pretty good, but I don't see many (if any at all) joining him, especially over Straw Boy. The big boy Yonko are absolutely not going to join him, and I don't see any of the Shichibuka take his side either. Mihawk himself talked about how Luffy's most dangerous quality is the ability to make friends everywhere he goes, and I see tons of groups and crews joining him cause - hell he already has a massive group of friends - and just about no one introduced already with BB.

Rayleigh said that Hancock is legitimately strong as a fighter, meaning she is.

Find a reason not to just kill myself already

Did you ignore the part where she kills a Pacifista with one blow? I get that's something that even Jobji can do, but still, that gives us a floor with her strength, and the fact that she can instant kill the vast majority of men with her DF is pretty great too.

>Who can possibly team up with Dragon.
Blackbeard, Aokiji, and Akainu.

If this happens how will Luffy and his group, in-story, possibly win?

Norland. His reveal was one of the most unexpected and badass things in the entire series.

Attached: One Piece v31-023.jpg (2037x3056, 1.33M)

By finding One Piece and challenging the new Blackbeard controlled World Government.

I want to breed with Carrot and have human/mink hybrids!

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

Well since you retards want to discuss Carrot literally every single day, fine, she's a Strawhat. Are you happy?

One Piece is the only reason I haven't killed myself. I have to see it through.

Found it! youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs&t=0s&list=FL3Q1n4ctDtxYGjjDQo2L_SQ&index=81

>Vivi will be the 10th
Wrong.
She's the 6th straw hat and nothing will ever change that.
She's also Luffy's future bride.

Attached: uJ3GI1rKYo9KN325IcmrkNYM4X1xNFru3Rek.jpg (336x768, 211K)

For one thing Bb has some extremely strong commanders. Some Supernovas will turn against Luffy if he becomes an emperor. And random New World captains at the level of SHGF captains are probably flocking to Blackbeards name and reputation.

Apples and oranges, you fucking brainlet. The Luffy one is clearly a joke, the Moriah one is giving us a hint about his past.

It's not like you'll remember it after you're dead

Unironically forgot carrot existed til I opened this thread

I wonder if Sanji's raidsuit is waterproof, or can be fitted with a scuba tank.

Attached: 919 (13).png (916x1300, 402K)

This.

Blackbeard has that same power as Luffy. A former admiral who's strong enough to stalemate Akainu (making him unable to move against Blackbeard) for 11 days, is working for him.

You could say that of literally anything. Should I just stare at a brick wall until I die? Fuck off faglord, take your autistic technicalities elsewhere.

He just ends up becoming Momo’s frorjd somehow
Maybe the reason Kaidou wants to start a war is because Ryuuma killed the last dragon and Kaidou misses his dragon friends and he’ll see that Momo is a dragon and he’ll be Momo’s friend I don’t fucking know

Oda tier autism

Come to think of it, how would they look like? We already know how someone with fishman family tree looks like but no minks.

Attached: images (7).jpg (269x187, 11K)

Zoro can't cut this snake.

Attached: Norland Montblanc Kills Kashi.jpg (750x1100, 156K)

Oda loves his mythology.
Will Kaido and Orochi be the last dragons we see in One Piece?

I regret trying to understand your idea.

>dnmanumont
oh lord, the memories. i still remember when i used to play this one all day long when i had to take my first loss in romantic affairs
youtu.be/xzE6xRP9sLo

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

Basically Wano ends with Momo, a dragon, ruling over the land and people corresponding to the Four Heavenly Beasts as his allies

>Leave Luffy to me

Attached: im sama.jpg (789x1300, 178K)

Humans with rabbit ears and tail, the generic kind of animal girls.

I'm not even going to question what the fuck this is.

jesus christ, user

Attached: linlin laugh.png (259x347, 33K)

Im-sama rendition done by America.

That was only during the pursuit. Carrot was only a temporary ally and they sure as hell wont go against Inuarashi and Nekomamushi because of Perospero autian

Yeah it's becoming an option again for me, hopefully things turn around. Op is one thing that keeps me going.

Does anyone have this spread in full? Fishman Island had Oda's best spread

Attached: One Piece v61-190.jpg (2037x3056, 2.27M)

She'll rejoin as the 10th

>Momo has actually a varied personality
So does Tama. She acts tough, but is soft. Hell, Momo is the same except he runs away while turning into a dragon. He is also a pervert. So that's the only difference.

Attached: tama4.png (906x1300, 390K)

Attached: fuck that rabbit.jpg (316x210, 37K)

They do as long as you work at it. And accept that the universe owes you nothing at all. I was like... oh man probably less than a day away from doing it only a year ago. I was using change to buy gas, I had never fallen so low. But I worked at it, applied to some jobs, got a pretty good job, now I have so much money I hardly know what to do with it. Basically my life has completely turned around and I have the confidence I had in my prime, except with a lot more lessons learned. So what I'm saying is it's definitely possible, life's waves crash and recede.

I could make it for you real quick. It's so silly that certain manga sites separate spreads.

What plots after the Kaido jobs arc?

>dragon teaming up with his son's greatest foe

Does he even know about bb's and luffy's relationship?

The Straw Hats' adventures in Elbaf with their new allies the Big Mom Pirates

That would be great, user. I attempted to aggregate them yesterday but I'm a boomer and can't computer.

Who gives a fuck man

Elbaf, the results of the Reverie, Vegapunk, whatever the Revolutionaries are going to be up to (and probably learning what’s up with Bonney with that)

Stop smoking crack

good that this one shit thread is reaching the bump limit

Yeah, when it's important, shitheel.

>how to instantly expose yourself as shallow and impatient

Actually now that it being pointed out have Big Mom's crew fought Kaido's crew before? They seemed to immediately recognize King when they saw him

Attached: 1550776828690.jpg (905x1299, 199K)

>They seemed to immediately recognize King when they saw him
it seems that only the veterans veterans, such as big mom herself or perospero, recognized him. mont d'or, for example, didn't

Bro, stop, these teamups aren't beneficial to anyone. Dragon wants nothing to do with Blackbeard and I'm positive Akainu would try and vaporize him on the spot.

Momonosuke is unfit to rule Wano, he needs to fulfill his father's will and go to Raftel with Luffy.
Momonosuke is the next nakama not carrot not anyone else. Anyone disagreeing is doing so simply because they don't like it.

Attached: oooohhhhhh!.png (109x635, 62K)

>Revolutionary ally with Gorosei
Found the retard

>Dragon wants nothing to do with Blackbeard.
Citation? Dragon didn't tell Sabo about Kuma, proving he hides things from him.
He's sent Sabo and all the moralfags of his army to die as a distraction, allowing his real plan involving Blackbeard and Aokiji to go into action.

When we leave Wano the world will be changed.

The only things that would make me pick Momo over Tama I got is that she has a pretty boring DF and will grow up to be a lame whamen kunoichi that makes food from her face instead of a chad swordsman transforming into a dragon. I would be ok with both joining though.

Here you go, I think I got it.

Attached: op663.png (1917x1437, 3.28M)

Who's the Gorosei?
It would be a revolutionary D. allying with another D. who also wants to sack the WG, who already got a former admiral to join him.
If Blackbeard can recruit Aokiji then he can also ally with Dragon. It's foolish to think he can't, Dragon does not see Blackbeard in the same way the reader does. He sees him as effective and trying to change the world like he is.

That's great, thanks.

My man

Attached: images (8).jpg (261x193, 11K)

Ace tried to kill Whitebeard before Whitebeard recruited him.
Blackbeard tried to recruit Ace instead of capture him, but Ace refused.
Akainu's justice got denied by the Gorosei, but I think it's silly to believe he will just allow that like a bitch. Blackbeard offers the third way.

>the chefs Katakuri killed
I guess they deserved it after all

Why would he tell Sabo about Kuma, and why would him not mentioning that mean he wants Sabo dead? And why would you think he's sending his own people to die? Why are you inserting your own crazy ass headcanon into the story?

The Marines are the dogs of Gorosei dumbass.

Now this I can get into

Attached: kwFdomj.gif (500x281, 613K)

When did Ace try and kill Whitebeard.
Why would Akainu, -who Blackbeard literally ran away from because he knew it would just lead to a giant lava fist up the ass - approach him to make deals? Akainu hates pirates, he hates the system, but he follows it anyway. He wants nothing to do with Blackbeard, and all of your crazy shit won't make it so.

>Why would he tell his second in command about Kuma.
Because it's rather cold and indicative of malicious intent for him not to.
Aokiji joined Blackbeard, so your point is moot.

>when did Ace try and kill Whitebeard.
When Whitebeard stomped the shit out of him and then held out his hand and asked Ace to join his crew. Ace then continuously attempted to assassinate Whitebeard for two more years (if I recall correctly) in the canon, while Whitebeard did not retaliate, until Ace became loyal.

>who Blackbeard literally ran away from.
Before that what was he trying to do though? It's hard for you to say "trying to make a deal with the Marine/WG, as he has been shown want to do all story long."
Akainu is also shown willing to make a deal with a pirate if circumstances merit, always planning to screw the pirate over in the end, but still.

No, it's because Kuma had his own plans with Dragon, and they both knew Sabo would interfere. So they didn't tell him.
>Aokiji joined
Aokiji allied himself, and also, he's not a Marine anymore, he never showed the same level of psychotic scorched earth hatred that Akainu does, and Blackbeard doesn't trust him. So he's a bad example to cite.

It's obvious that Blackbeard would benefit from having the strongest ice and fire magic in the story. He already has the ice part, so is it really unreasonable that he can get the fire too? He was shown trying to get fire weapon (Ace) originally, no reason that can't switch to Akainu after what he saw.

You guys think he will eventually unlock a hybrid form?

Attached: tumblr_pmcv3j3SX31ti8hzvo1_400.png (400x244, 85K)

I doubt Akainu would let anyone use him, let alone a pirate responsible for all the bullshit Marshall Teach is responsible for.
And he only wanted Ace so that he could turn around and get Ace to help him kill Luffy.
Blackbeard is a scummy dude, no one in their right mind wants to work with him.

Attached: damnthatwabbit.jpg (316x210, 34K)

Why does Daifuku want to fuck the bunny so badly?

Akainu made a deal with a pirate already in canon.
His plan would be to take out two birds with one stone in the name of his Absolute Justice, which I hope you understand he won't let the Gorosei tell him to sacrifice. The drama will be that when he goes to betray Blackbeard, he's too late, and Blackbeard will have the drop on him as well as having already used Akainu and Aokiji for what he needed.

He has low standards

He already did speedereader

Attached: toddler-dinky-dragon-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 562K)

Sometimes you just need a quick fuck, and everyone knows Carrot will screw anyone with a pulse.

somebody draw this as carrot and daifuku

Attached: carrot GETS daifuku.jpg (706x532, 122K)