This is quite literally an incel power fantasy

This is quite literally an incel power fantasy.

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion_end_of_desktop_2616x2626_hd-wallpaper-1035766.jpg (2616x2626, 1020K)

>incel
You have to go back.

Am I wrong? Is Shinji not an involuntary celibate? Cmon.

Yeah, most anime is, well done. You can leave now, roastie.

>roastie
Crossboarder scum.

I don't even like eva that much but imagine being this retarded

>power fantasy
>lowest tier of bait

Sexual tension is a consistent theme of the series
EoE is literally about Shinji the wimp who gets pushed around finally becoming the center of attention and only living being and getting to choose what happens to humanity

Attached: 1527119705262.jpg (720x480, 54K)

What the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: end of ev.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

End of Kara Boga

It is, it's just that "incel power fantasy" is not a criticism in and of itself. It's often accompanied by a certain set of criticisms like shallow characters, plot progression that leaves a lot to be desired, shit dialogue etc. but none of those apply here

>Sexual tension is a consistent theme of the series
Yes but only related to the grief of intimacy, sex implies intimacy which is something Shinji constantly rejected you brainlet.

i think that you're right, but not in the conventional sense.
the situation that shinji finds himself is something that a lot of disaffected people imagine themselves in, some as a passing thought, others intensely.
but in EVA, the situation that he's in is presented as horribly traumatizing and not fun at all for him to be in, which takes a bit of the air out of the sails on the 'power fantasy' part.
honestly, it looks like you're mostly just trying to get a rise out of people on the board — incel is normally used for people who are obsessed with sex, and can't seem to get it, unlike shinji who is quite passive in a lot of the interactions with women in his life
all in all, i think you're trying to bait people and i cant believe i wasted five minutes of my time on this

>power fantasy
Shinji literally never does anything right.

It's not fantasy if it actually happens you idiot

Misato wanted to fuck him and he went full no way fag, if anything its voluntary

No, it's actually an allegory for how intentionally closing yourself off from meaningful relations with other people makes living a satisfying life impossible.

nah, that's tate no yuusha

Attached: 1549368974474.jpg (906x858, 59K)

No

Not incel because the main focus of the show isn't shinji trying to get laid and failing, nor is he frustrated that he can't get laid, and he's 14.

Not a power fantasy because he is shown in
a really faulty and human way. The amount of time you get to see him being a badass in the mech is trampled a millionfold by the amount of times you see him crying, running away, dealing with his issues etc.

Shinji gets all of his brain raked over the coals and arrives at a conclusion that how he'd behaved is exactly contrary to what he actually wanted.

>incel
Fuck off, he was surrounded by women
>power fantasy
But the entire point of the show is that he was wrong to shut everyone out of his life, the world ended because he wouldn't stop being awkward

>actually replying to bait thread

Shinji might not be an incel though.

roastie toastie

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

Better than dogshit like FLCL.