Shingeki no Kyojin

GREATEST ENEMIES OF HUMANITY

Attached: 1538572875341.jpg (3550x3508, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17498633
erehis.tumblr.com/post/182985020187/kandagawa-song-at-that-time-we-were-so-young
reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/aunvog/does_anyone_have_the_copypasta_i_seem_to_have/
ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/5714/ranking/51791/
twitter.com/AoTWiki/status/1099653579537899525
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
twitter.com/so__hei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Attached: D0JJR9zUwAAb_CT.jpg (600x985, 62K)

Disgusting. Hisu is a goddess

Attached: CYwnrQzVAAE_G5v.jpg (600x850, 104K)

Based.

Erenbowl tracker update #2

Eren X Historia is now at 35% chance of endgame.
Eren x Mikasa = 3%
Eren x Anyone Else= 2%
Eren x Nobody = 60%

Can somebody translate please?

>Literally giving Eren cuckhold horns

Uh, I don't think the artist thought this imagery through.

LINK!

What? Antlers was always a cuckold symbol.

DEDICATE YOUR VOTES AND OPINIONS TO THE CAUSE
strawpoll.me/17498633

Attached: UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (775x768, 704K)

>cucked by a Farmer

Imagine anime onlys watching the upcoming season thinking Zeke is such a cool villain, then finding out he has autism and severe retardation.

>How did you get the idea
>that you could run away from me...

Thank you

mikahaven...

... is my wife

At that time we were so young
There was nothing to be afraid of
I was afraid of your tenderness only

Attached: inline_pncb6gOngn1s66fsk_1280.png (1280x613, 857K)

BASED

What does she do now? Does she still ship EM after the 112 massacre? She was so happy back when chapter 108 came out, I almost feel bad for her and other EMfags these days.

;(

Attached: 192c2882-60e9-40ff-9ae1-85ec7f890863.png (865x719, 1021K)

if Pieck transforms into a titan to stay in the form for months but she then realises that she has to pee, what does she do? Does she pee into the titan?

Yes.

For some reason she continues to believe that EM will happen, in fact I think she has become more delirious

Attached: 2019-02-21 (2).png (633x532, 379K)

They don't need to eat or drink when they're inside titans I think.

but she drank too much before getting into the titan and she can't hold her bladder for months

holy shit EM confirmed

>erehis.tumblr.com/post/182985020187/kandagawa-song-at-that-time-we-were-so-young
Go back.

I unironically like Manlet

All shipfags are delirious, but you more because you watch her videos and are literally obsessed with this autist.

Attached: thicc titan.png (1028x484, 589K)

I have not seen any of her videos, I only saved the images that other anons post because they make me laugh

Mikasa is...

a cute doggy

loyal waifu

That's a screenshot

For Louise.

a dog

Attached: 1544337505293.png (1200x770, 1.98M)

>All shipfags are delirious
Seeing EHfags nothing can beat their cracked determination in forcing their meme pairing.
This is another shitty SnK thread started by the same shitty EH shipperfag.
I honeslty hope that Isayama will have at least some balls left in him to destroy these fuckers completely with fatehr reveal.
So many SnK threads destroyed by them completely.

a slave.

Attached: 9a932c28-4a4a-4a1c-95e0-018607b0db79.jpg (720x786, 110K)

Hisu is ...

Attached: 20190224_165111.jpg (164x219, 34K)

>Erenbowl tracker update #2
What joke is this?

You sound a little hurt, user.

As I said I keep the images that other anons post, but also out of curiosity I go sometimes to see if that girl posts something that makes me laugh, like this image

Attached: x3t4i24a5ih11.jpg (640x922, 111K)

A breeding sow.

a cumslut godess

Of course, if you had every SnK manga thread destroyed by delirious shipperfag posting EHfanarts, cropped same doujin page, capital letters meme posts, EHchad idiocy and basically even this thread starts again with crack pairing fanart to fuel the hate for EHfags, it's obvious I want to see them crying later and have Isayama do the usual thing to delusional ships he does.
For me the HS joke pages pretty much confirm that EH won't ever happen but we will see.

me too

cumslut

a piece of shit.

I like him too. Unironically

>that user with the trauma with EHfags

In the HS pages it's implied she accuses him of rape, I thought it was hilarious EHfags took it as confirmation because that's not the confirmation you want kek

Nice character but I don't like her recent "development"

>that user obsessed with EH

Overrated.

>EHchads are ruining threads!!
>past few threads have had no EH discussion and stayed up for 24+ hours with barely any posting
>people beginning discussing EH and threads immediately pick up again
What did he mean by this?

the cutest shingeki.

>taking the HS pages as confirmation for anything
That's just as bad as saying EH is confirmed because the fake preview focused on them, user.

>discussing
*shitposting

Armin in a wig

This, Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

There's no discussion though, and ip count is always really low.

KINO

>HS joke pages pretty much confirm that EH won't ever happen
Clearly this page foreshadows that Eren fucked Hisu

Attached: 46-1.jpg (1058x1426, 536K)

Attached: 1542826172605.jpg (324x407, 63K)

It implies rape user

By your own logic in canon Eren raped Historia and then she fell in love with him because that's what happens in the fake preview?

Attached: 1530796957916.gif (240x266, 271K)

Eren's wife

Clearly these pages are jokes and don't confirm anything at all.

The absolute state of trying to cope.

I'm this user I don't believe it has any relevance in canon, but it's funny that EHfags thought that the very obvious rape metaphor was a hint of their ship.

>EHfags this...
>Funny how EHfags...
Man you are obsessed

>that the very obvious rape metaphor
What Historia meant is that Eren was having fun while ignoring her. These kind of dialogues are hard to translate into english
And I only remember them using the blushing part, if you are used to manga then you should have noticed nobody talked about rape because japanese talks just like that.

Better deal with the fact it's not a meme and move on, who am I kidding you are a shipperwhale who is triggered muh Eren is not shipped with your favorite character.

It's not about translation, brainlet. They all interpret it as "he hurt her" which we all know what it means, and that image where he's eating her alive is obviously a metaphor.
>d-don't bully
Poor baby.

Kek how the fuck did you understand it as rape?

Funny because you feel hurt by any mention of EH. Keep crying user.

I'm pretty sure the melding into the titan temporarily halts their need to eat/go to the bathroom.

He is retarded, probably the guy going at her and telling sorry and everyone going to normal means everyone forgave him for raping her.
I would say manletwhales are cretins but this rape shit is from a dumb YHfag.

It's very very obvious, from the way they all interpret it to the imagery used when he's chomping off her head, to the fact it's meant to be american HS, not JP.

>t. Keep crying user

>reiner/bert reveal last place
Truly Yea Forums is a bastion of shit taste

Attached: 1546648245728.jpg (408x225, 34K)

>implying anyone takes rape seriously in american HS
user, let it go

How long did Kieth and Erwin's scouting expeditions last? Garrison Girl trash said that Erwin had been over the wall for months.

a goddess

Attached: 1532301839714.gif (540x304, 1.29M)

>Cuckhold horn
Yumiru literally has a pair of antlers in the official Shingeki no Zoo

Grim Reminder and suicide charge were better; doesn't make the RB reveal any less kino though.

You are mentally ill YHfag

I thought that EHfat obsessed with the Floridian sharp shooter Benji was a meme looks like not, fuck off burgerland

Back when the preview came out no one mentionned rape much less so it that way, and Eren biting Historia's head was straight up titan eating imagery. No idea where that weird rape shit comes from.

t.burgerfat

From coping, the EHfags annoy me but the ones hating it are so fucking retarded, they spam different trash every single month because they can't accept it.

I'm only here for OP's pic, I don't follow this shit, all I know is that it's about giants and kids using grappling hooks to fight them and apparently there's politics or some shit too.
Are they actually introducing demons as the masterminds behind everything or something now?

How the fuck did you get that from that post?

Don't try to understand what that user says, it never makes any sense.

>kids using grappling hooks to fight them and apparently
They aren't kids. There was a bunch of 15 y. o. but they grew up.

You can say the original Ymir made a pact with the devil so yeah.

>no one mentionned
Because you're all stupid, not because it wasn't always there kek

>demons as the ones behind everyting
Well, that's one way to describe the jews

It's obvious that this devil is analogy of our real world myths. Kruger said it wasn't actually devil, but something unknown, source of all living matter.

In the end Mikasa will sacrifice herself somehow to somehow make Eren live longer or something. You heard it here.

Stop doing this to yourself user.

>implying anyone takes rape seriously in american HS
Some of you have legit autism, as I said fuck off with your burgerland logic.

If you know maths, then it's 50%.

>Some of you have legit autism
>t. user with legit autism

It was actually aliens all along.

Sorry the preview ruined your fic, but it was your fault for taking it seriously.

Haven't checked the threads since 10th why are there more and more anons sperging about EH, anything new?

I think you should ask yourself why you're the only person on the internet who saw that trivial ass preview as a rape metaphor and stop posting for a while.

Except it wasn't. Historia was jealous because she considers herself the best yet she is unhappy, and then she sees one simple guy having friends and ignoring her.
Seriously, it wasn't that hard to understand.

>the only person
Everyone did, but except for you EHfats.

Please post timeskip heights I can only remember the treeman

Because EHfags are mentally ill

>Everyone did
When who and where? Please stop, user, this is getting embarrassing.

>Eren raped Hisu
BASED ERENBROS

Just google it.

I swear you have this conversation with yourself in every thread

It's nothing to do with what she thought, it's what everyone thought, and he did something AWFUL to her, and he's attacking her and eating her alive in american HS, so the imagery is a metaphor for rape. Sorry, user.

Same residents who can't deal with fictional characters fucking.

No one did, the new damage control is "EHfags support rape". You know, when everyone ignores roasties they need a new lie.

based

Attached: 1544385308170.png (853x543, 30K)

>When who and where?
Everywhere, just you EHfats suffer from retardation.

I thought forced pregnancy was EH kink, not rape.

Yaaasss YumiKuris!

I guess a titan raped Jean in one of the previews.

ハンジ (Hanji) 170
兵長 (Levi) 160
ミカサ (Mikasa) 176
アルメン (Armin) 168
エレン (Eren) 183
サシャ (Sasha) 170
コニー (Connie) 180
ジャン (Jean) 190

>t. having this conversation with yourself in every thread

Why is something as majestic as antlers a cuckold symbol?

Attached: eaf5f2908461cc19a9aa73789f06b639.jpg (720x450, 25K)

So Ymir would just kick Eren and no one would protest seriously in an american school?

I wonder what Hisu's new height is. I hope she's not still 4'9 because that's a little too short for Eren now.

Ymir LA CREATURA NEGRA never cared about Historia, that's why she went with Bert and Reiner

>for Eren

Different context user come on, one it's meant to be american HS and he did something AWFUL to her. Anyway the titan did kill Jean so point sticks.

>"let's claim everyone thought it was a rape metaphor without posting proof that anyone actually did, that'll show them!"

Attached: 1547575373556.png (327x325, 152K)

She doesn't accuse him of rape, her accusation is deliberately vague, hence her later comment effectively saying "you know what you did" that causes him to bite her.

What EH shippers use this AU for is just the scenario of Historia being interested and even crushing on Eren. That puts the ship on the same level as EM, EA and others that also got that treatment in AUs. It reinforces the ship as legitimate and not just a crackship.

But the one being disgusting with Historia is Ymir.

>bullying doesn't exist in your country
Were you homeschooled

Accusations of rape means Eren going to the fucking police, not just trolling him. You are retarded.

>Taking the HS pages as canon
The absolute state of anti-EHfags trying to cope.

Would be nice if she had a growth spurt à la Connie but can't tell for sure just with chapter 107.

Pii!

Attached: pleasant pii.jpg (934x1616, 467K)

Ironic, because EHfags take them serious and talk about muh confirmation/hint

>It reinforces the ship as legitimate
Rape confirmation soon then?

Yes, Historia raped Eren.

Police? What are you on about kek, for someone who can't read it's bold of you call others retards, my retarded user.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is light
Annie is the best girl

Attached: Perfection.png (1096x578, 665K)

Yes but implying that Eren raped Hisu is next level of retardation.

EHfats new kink

Thanks user

What some anons are saying is that Isayama decided to make a quick comedy romance trope just with the character that is muted and pregnant. I think Isayama wanted nips to ship Eren with Historia more

I'm not implying he raped, brainlet! I'm saying it's implied in the HS AU that he did, but she lied and let everyone think he did.

I just want her to outgrow the manlet for keks. Aside from that huge height gaps are great.

I think you are taking the joke pages way too serious. Just because Armong killed Jean in a joke page, doesn't mean this got anything to do with the main story.

for Eren

Stop spreading your bullshit, I'm the one who translates extra materials and Isayama never uses a language that implies that. It was your typical minions reaction hearing their ojou-sama was offended.

Holy fuck, can shipperfags possibly cope any fucking harder?
>farmer is the father
>Eren pimped Historia out
>Eren hates Historia
>Floch pimped Historia out
>farmer isn't the father, but he fucked Historia
>Eren raped Historia

What's next? Just accept the fact that Eren came inside Historia, who is faithfully waiting for his return.

Attached: anti EH fags.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

>comedy romance trope

>she accuses him of something awful
>everyone thinks rape
>imagery of assault
>he apologizes under Armong's instruction but doesn't gaf
>she blushes because she's stupid af
>Armong plots to exploit her
You guys are really desperate for content.

> I'm not implying he raped, brainlet!
I'm not implying that you were implying that he raped Hisu. I'm saying that the idea of Eren raping Hisu becoming canon is next level retardation.j

Nice delusion

Timming.

>detective Hanji
>detective Armong
>detective Neil

>I'm the one who translates
And? The fact that you're too stupid to see the obvious metaphor is no one's fault but your own.

I guess you never read Archie comics or old mangas like Hana Yori Dango

Nice denial.

Ah ok. No I don't think it's canon in the manga, the HS content doesn't mean shit.

So lesbians are disgusting molesters?

Probably 5'0, 5'1 which is good I think.

Regardless of your delusion, Nigren will soon die anyway

EH does btfo the Shitkasa self-inserters and the delusional Yumikuri dykes just like the kino pasta says. They have joined forces with the LEfujos and togther they form the anti-EHfags.

Jesus Erens eyes here are darting at his Target confident it's the target and Mikasa's eyes are that of naivety.

Why did they have rape accusations as a main plot point?

cope

The joke pages are meant to be taken as a light hearted comedy you pathetic retard.

I hope Hangi survives ;(

Attached: Rivailet and Hangi.jpg (973x1280, 162K)

dumb delusional EHfag

Unironically true, the absolute coping can't even keep one and shitpost with it instead they change it each month.

Idk, you're the yurifag connoisseur so that should be your area of expertise?

No, they had rich girls lying and blackmailing the guy or the main girl falling in love with the guy that ignored her.

>EHfags are dumblrinas
CRINGE

Not that user, but one joke page indeed had a rape implication. The one with Leon the molester

Friendly reminder that manlet is a son of a whore and probably has a basement of nigger slaves

>light hearted comedy
What about when Jean died?

Endgame.

Attached: 1506240651137.jpg (750x938, 120K)

>idk
>that moment when the YHfag talks about rape and doesn't want to talk about Ymirtrash being pathetic and a molester
You're not even trying

>blackmail kink
Ah yes, sounds like something EHfats would enjoy.

congrats, you activated her

That's because the guy was literally a molester in canon, though. Seeing implied rape in something as light as a generic romcom highschool setting is actively looking for something fucked up, frankly.

Sounds like the typical EMfat to be honest.

>t. Ymirtrash molester
You're not even trying.

Not him/her but weren't more official art with manlet trying to get Hange's attention?

Why would anyone hate a ship like EH which is pure kino on so many levels? EM, YH, and LE are btfo, ded and delusional, respectively. Anti-Shippingfags are brainlets who should stop reading shounen.

Attached: 1551128591554.png (1200x1659, 641K)

EMfats have a forced pregnancy kink too, I forgot. You're as bad as each other, congrats.

t. shipperfag

Can't wait for this scene in the anime.

Next will be that Eren was influenced by Frieda who was actually a siscon, which is why he fucked Historia himself and is trying to protect her. Then again, I assume it's already been said at some point.

>denial
Sorry EHfat, apparently it's only implied rape unless it involves your ships, right?

Based. They're desperate now trying to use rape.

>farmer isn't the father, but he fucked Historia
I like EH but this might actually become canon because Isayama loves 'muh suffering'.

They are sinking new lows right now means the confirmation of Padreren is close.

It is canon.

Dude you're obsessed. I don't even think previews have any kind of bearing on the canon but that rape stuff was literally brought up for the first time today by you.

>Anti-Shippingfags
Kill yourself, erehis.

Most popular shounen has ships that become canon in the end. At least EH is based unlike most of those other cancerous or forced ships.
Araki will not focus on Eren kissing Hisu's hand

>r-report
It's ship talk relevant to anime, not off topic.

>r-report
You're not on leddit

EHfags killed the hype.

It's been brought up before, you just don't like it.

You are just crying and metafagging again, YHtrash. You need some vacations, old hag.

Did only Eren see the memory of Frieda getting possessed by Karl's will after Grisha begged for her help? Back in the cave when Historia and her dad touched Eren it seemed like they all saw the same thing, didn't they?

Literally when?

I thought she saw as well based on her looking shocked at him.

>You are just crying and metafagging again
>keeps name calling and fingerpointing
the irony kek

No

Now that you mention it, the memories this scene triggers in the manga have already been shown in the anime. So they probably cut this scene out altogether. It will probably be replaced by some EM scene.

>Be Trump
>country is ran by awful people
>people is jobless
>MAGA
>now I'm president
>SASAGEYO!
>now people has jobs.
>korean war is over
>Venezuela is free
>no commie wil rule USA
>SASAGEYO!
>mfw

they probably will*

>already been shown in the anime
When?

Are you saying no to the first question or the second?

LM soon.

Attached: Jf8VgZJd600.jpg (1200x917, 106K)

Second

Won't be skipped, Eren genuinely thought his father killed them with no purpose but to gain the FT, in the flashback Grisha begs Frieda to help him stop the titans it's only after she refuses he transforms. Pretty sure this won't be skipped.

Season 3 Episode 6.

Checked again and you might be right, it seems like the touching triggered different memories for Eren (Grisha slaughtering the Reisses and making Eren eat him) and Historia (erased memories of Frieda). Rod himself probably didn't see anything.

Attached: 0063-011.jpg (1066x1600, 313K)

Mikasa is a cucked toilet.

Attached: 2DE4D7C5-F60A-4FCE-A344-A27C3588ED63.jpg (496x701, 49K)

Yeah, they cut the dialogue part in the anime there. But Historia later tells him that his father must have taken the FT to save humanity. I'm fairly certain that they won't repeat the same scene twice with added dialogue just to confirm what has already been heavily implied. The next season being 10 episodes also means they will probably be cutting out some stuff.

*barks in old norse*

Attached: Nom.jpg (564x694, 63K)

Attached: Free your mind, observe the truth, praise the best girl.jpg (500x701, 139K)

They can cut out Armongs cup shit since no one cares.

>No, the joke about this omake is that it seems like it's going for the cliche but at the conclusion she hates Eren, I- I swear.

I got tired of explaining it to Benji.

Shitrenfags are pedos.

But Armong is the hero of the next arc. They can't possibly leave any of his scenes out. Chapter 85 to 90 will probably be rounded up in the last two or one and half episodes.

another Pii!

Attached: pii smile.jpg (604x598, 85K)

>dead thread

When is the anime starting again?

28th of april

Attached: Rifle-chan about to kiss Reiner goodbye.png (540x228, 106K)

Ships liked by Araki and animators : EM, YH
Ships to be made canon by Isayama : EH, LH, AA. He previously liked EAr and YH.
Ships liked on /snk/ : EH, Rifle-chan x Reiner, LM

Attached: 1551131721026.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

Dumb EHLMwhale

>grim reminder 2 at number 1
based, it might just be my faviourte moment in any anime/manga. the slow build-up, reiners meeting with eren, then eren forgiving Reiner only to transforms right in front of him. also the way it parallels the first scene of the show its just so fucking good

based

L in LM stands for Louise.

>LM
Which LM you faggot?

Is it rape if you fuck a girl without protection and she says its a dangerous time for her but you cum inside anyway and babby is made?

Did this scene imply that each of the nine titans has a consciousness? Poor Colossal is crying because Armong is now his host.

Attached: 1551132278723.jpg (1067x1600, 529K)

No? It's just you being a total fucking dickhead.

No and this is not how EHbaby was made. Hisu raped Eren.

Oh ok based

Eren a shit! Can't wait for based Levi to kick his face in like he should've done from the start!

>reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/aunvog/does_anyone_have_the_copypasta_i_seem_to_have/

a controversial, yet brave post

>leddit copying our stuff
How dumb are they?

The barrier between titanfolk and /snk/ is pretty thin, sometimes they post our stuff there and sometimes we nick their stuff post it here.
And no one dares to specify that the stuff he just posted originated from the "cursed" site
It's all a big fucking joke
Outside the 4channel, inside the leddit, we are all the same shit

more Pii!

Attached: pii lean.jpg (758x1200, 96K)

It is if you are taking advantage on her inexperience. Well, technically it would be sexual abuse, but the between this and rape is quite thin.

If she explicitly said no, it's rape. If you took off the condom during intercourse without her consent, it's also rape.

Dumb ledditor

t. dumb ledditor

You must be an EHcuck and ledditor

t. EHcuck and ledditor

Seems like your looking into that image a bit to much. I never interpreted it meaning that nor does it give the feeling or vibe that rape is involved.
Whoever is see or thinking rape is projecting.

Troll or delusional lesbian tumblrina

GODVI

Attached: D0KpimdUUAIWjAK.jpg (628x380, 63K)

Probably both.

Let's talk about Eren's plan. We already widely talked about HE and Zeke's plan.

So Eren's agenda is all about freedom. As he has pointed out several times, he wants to be free to live on that world and explore it with no chains. After RtS, Eren discovered his world was not only too small but also plagued with more enemies. Human enemies.

I think he no longer is looking after his own freedom. Because that day he discovered he will never be free at all (Thanks to Ymir's curse) and he has not enough time to fight and live said freedom.

That conversation on the train is his real agenda: He knows he can't get his freedom but his friends brought meaning to his life, and so he wants to pay back them with a world where they can be safe. This explains the reason he called out Mikasa and Armin: He wasn't lying or doing a possum on them, he was basically warning them what were wrong with them and try to put them out of their doomed existence. This was a Grim Reminder, for he knows Armin will not never be free and Mikasa is doomed to be what she is. This people, one way or another, are doomed to die. Gabi was not only a witness, Eren was trying to tell a kid, new life with so mucho to live for, that this was in no way a good way to live or die. Of course, he cannot be kind or soft with this because keeping his partnership with Zeke is more important.

Eren is not trying to save Historia. At this point, he knows she's also doomed to be forever linked to her royal blood. Only way he can help her is by taking control of Paradis, and artificially creating a freedom bubble around her. I think may take her words for granted and turn her into just another ally on his fight against humanity. Proof of that is that Historia, rather than being just another subordinate under Eren's command, was left on a house with a warranty that she will be left alone (the pregnancy) at least for the tone being. Of course, this is mere an opinion.

KINO

Attached: 021.jpg (1066x1600, 680K)

Every eldians can be free if Eren can abolish the Ymir curse from this world.

TOP kek
Since when the fuck it's rape if she agreed to sex but doesn't want to get impregnated yet you go ahead and fill her up.

>In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This is an allusion to themating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

Attached: 1510694999851.jpg (704x528, 28K)

TOP KEK
Since when is robbery to take a coca cola can if you payed for candies? JUST TAKE EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM THE STORE!

Go back feminist I know it's part of your gene to accuse a man of anything but this is to retarded.
>Can I have sex with you?
>Sure
>Oops I cummed inside you
>Rapist!
Not even the gynecologist can prove your delusions because her hymen was never forced.

>Eren is not trying to save Historia. At this point, he knows she's also doomed to be forever linked to her royal blood.

Royal blood is only a detriment due to the method needed to activate the coordinate, which Paradis needs as a deterrent. If they acquired an alternative deterrent or, more likely, such a deterrent became unnecessary, possessing royal blood would not constrain freedom.

Anyway, given the convenient timing of the pregnancy and the fact that Eren was almost certainly involved in some way, it seems likely that preventing Historia from becoming a shifter and thus preserving freedom for her and her descendants is one of his goals.

Are you a virgin?

I think they have some sort of gestalt intellect, a collection made from minds of their previous hosts.

It's pretty common sense. You can be having sex, and if one party wants to stop but the other refuses, that becomes rape. Doing anything without the other party's permission is generally a no-no.

a teen mother

No but apparently you are one since you don't know how that works.

Are people still spamming that other copypasta from the previous thread? If so I have one question for them:

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

The original Ymir probably rewrote Eldian bodies in such a way that they get cancer and die after inherting one of the nine titans. The royal FT holders were unable to remove this curse because of Karl "The Cuck" Fritz's will. But Eren can remove Ymir's curse if he uses the FT.

Attached: 1551138105121.jpg (671x573, 122K)

That's Bert's version of the CT so it seems like it's related to him specifically. King Karl claimed to have made a pact with the founding titan, which seems to suggest titans have some form of a will.

Will Eren and Hisus child have blonde or dark hair? Which would you prefer?

Based

There were an abundant number of rulers possessing the founding titan between Ymir and Karl. The fact that none of them made this change suggests it isn't possible.

Even the original Ymir had the curse so no.

Interestingly, we still don't know if that's true. We just know that Ymir died after 13 years, presumably eaten by her children according to one of the depictions.

but then that would mean Ymir did that to herself, which iduno dat
>The royal FT holders were unable to remove this curse because of Karl "The Cuck" Fritz's will.
Cuck's will has only been in place for roughly 100 years, there were nearly 2000 years worth of Royal FTs before him. Clearly none of them did anything about it

remember also nobody can ever be more powerful than Ymir Fritz ever was.

That's like saying look I don't have a condom but I promise you I won't ejaculate in you and still does. It's no ones fault it happened.

Dark hair would immediately signify the child is Eren's, since farmer also appears to be blonde. I don't really have a preference beyond that.

Attached: 1542576186859.png (301x259, 141K)

based ledditor

Except in that scenario it's totally their fault if that happens.

Probably blonde and girl.

This is the Madara poster. I saw someone copy the pasta and the usual image onto Facebook... so I'm not surprised it also ended up on reddit. That might be where they saw it.

Attached: xmas paths.png (576x873, 319K)

what copypasta

It was like "This, Eren x Hisu..." which a bunch of bullshit and it was spammed like crazy.

I'm done with the manga if Armong survives.

Hey you, show some respect to the madara poster

>narutard
>ledditor
>EHfat
>''show some respect''
No.

Basado

>This is the Madara poster
I phrased that poorly because now it seems like I'm a redditor.

The post was pretty accurate actually but the ELfujo broke down and started spamming it

I hope it will be blonde and true father will never be confirmed. It would be hilarious.

I didn't read it because I saw tons of replies and most of them were just the same post.

Attached: cute pii.jpg (1552x3203, 583K)

>Isayama planned this 5 years ago

Attached: IMG_20190225_212216.jpg (1080x1368, 434K)

> There were an abundant number of rulers possessing the founding titan between Ymir and Karl.
We don't know anything about them though.
I don't think such a thing has been mentioned anywhere in the manga.
> but then that would mean Ymir did that to herself
Not necessarily. Maybe she was betrayed by her own kind, the Eldians. Why else would she curse them to die in 13 years otherwise? "You can't be more powerful than me" sounds like a very stupid reason.
> Cuck's will has only been in place for roughly 100 years, there were nearly 2000 years worth of Royal FTs before him
Again, we don't know anything about those before Cuck Fritz. Maybe they went along with Ymir's curse because they felt guilty about betraying her or maybe they never did so and did wipe the curse out. Cuck Fritz also screwed with Eldians' memories on top of his will so who knows what the truth about those royal who preceeded him is.

> Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager?
Yes. Only Historia Reiss Yeager can stop Eren Yeager. But she won't because she loves him.

It just means girl is dumb af.

Blonde hair and Eren's eyes seems like the most likely outcome.

Attached: pii hi.jpg (1165x1200, 953K)

This seems like a cool idea.
I'm so done if Eren starts talking with the Shingeki no Kyojin and befriends him like nardo did with his fox.

No, you are incorrect. Let me explain you how this works, user.

Step 1
>Can I have sex with you?
>Sure!

Step 2
>Can I cum inside you/do it without protection?
>Sure!
>That's Ok, that's the point, user

or

>Can I cum inside you/do it without protection?
>No
>Didnt you use protection?
>Haha no
>Rape!

Second scenario is no different than a fraud. If fraud is a felony, if you can get to jail for not giving what you promise to deliver, why deceiving somebody into unprotected sex wouldnt be a crime too? It's sexual abuse. If you do second scenario by force, it's sexual assault.

Just talk with your partnet, user. Consent is really easy to get by talking.

>We don't know anything about them though.

We know they all died 13 years after inheriting the founding titan. One would assume if there were a way they could have prevented that from happening, they would have done so.

Hisu's Hair and Eren's face. It will be a blonde Gabi.

Eren's eyes are enough please don't give the baby his whole face or at least don't let him end up looking like Gablet.

> We know they all died 13 years after inheriting the founding titan
We don't actually know that. We only know that the 'Reiss' family passed down the FT after every 13 years in Paradis. Maybe the ones before Karl Fritz didn't. How would anyone know?

>Not necessarily. Maybe she was betrayed by her own kind, the Eldians. Why else would she curse them to die in 13 years otherwise? "You can't be more powerful than me" sounds like a very stupid reason.

We don't know that it was Ymir herself who started the curse, that's just what it came to be called. The curse seems to be a cost for using the power of titans because there are symptoms accompanying it. They don't just drop dead after 13 years, they gradually grow weaker.

Today was a really bad day. Annie posting?

Attached: 1541210813845.jpg (765x1080, 242K)

We've seen the effects of the curse though, in Uri and Kruger especially. I don't know why, after hypothetically removing it, it would ever be brought back. It's not like the curse is needed to maintain control, Karl's will influences them no matter how long they live for.

You guys aren't discussing the only thing that actually matters. Forget the 13 year curse, what the fuck did Ymir trade with the devil for her titan powers? Was it her virginity?

Attached: hisu knife.jpg (249x211, 34K)

im not entirely sure what you are saying but.. the fact that Uri looked like death near the end of his 13 years suggests that he indeed was going to die of Shifter AIDS just like any other Shifter. IE Kruger also looking like death.

Maybe she really just came into contact with the source of all organic matter instead of some deal with "the devil of the Earth" like Marleyan propaganda says.

You are assuming her blood will not be needed for anything, and that's not true. As long as there are titans, or as long as she is part of the royal family (Which means she will forever have a claim on the Paradis throne), she's tied to her fate.

Remember: This happened precisely as an act of rebellion against her own fate. Probelm is they didnt know just how big that problem was. If Marley may want to invade Paradis, of course they will like try to capture the Head of State.

Can he? Is there a way to abolish Ymir's curse? I dont think so. No way has been shown to suppose that this could be possible. As a matter of fact, if else, the only two ways to deal with this is:

a. Eldian extinction (Zeke)
b. Humanity extinction (Eren? Maybe Historia too?).

Unless Eren can change a shifter's body, I'm afraid your point is not valid. So far, if else, we have evidence that Eren cannot affect Shifters.

Actually, Ymir's curse is named after her fate. But we dont know that. We can only assume. If we assume that Ymir didnt die out of this curse, but actually the curse itself is like a will (Ymir's Will maybe?), then it means there is no way to fight this then. Unless there is a way to overrule Karl's Will.

Taking both sides of this myth (Eldia's and Marley's side), we can infere that Ymir did both absolute good things and absolute bad things as a result of her absolute power. So, we can assume that Ymir's curse is just a way to cut down that absolute power so nobody can be a tyrant, regardless their intentions.

Now, the real question is, if Ymir could modify the subjects's memories, then, why would she do that? Then, the answer lies on the genesis of Ymir's powers.

> We don't know that it was Ymir herself who started the curse, that's just what it came to be called. The curse seems to be a cost for using the power of titans because there are symptoms accompanying it. They don't just drop dead after 13 years, they gradually grow weaker.
I don't think they would call it the "Curse of Ymir" if it was just natural side effects of using titan powers. "Curse" implies that Ymir was the one started it. I like to think so.
I'm not saying that Uri and Kruger weren't affected by Titan aids. I'm suggesting that maybe you can cure titan aids with FT powers. But Cuck Fritz made it so that any royal after him who inherits FT cannot cure their titan aids.
Uri inherited FT after Cuck Fritz so he couldn't avoid death after 13 years. Kruger didn't have the FT so he is irrelevant to this discussion.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1021, 273K)

Cute

Attached: 1541923956223.jpg (847x1200, 287K)

Is there any clue on the endings or on the manga about what exactly happened there?

inb4 titan magic

> Unless Eren can change a shifter's body, I'm afraid your point is not valid. So far, if else, we have evidence that Eren cannot affect Shifters.
But he can do that if he uses the coordinate or his FT powers. This guy says so.

This is the original post . Crippletwhale got triggered and start spamming it to discredit EHfags before janny exposes him.

But previous battles in manga proved him wrong. Specifically, that time when he punched Dina's hand and commanded her along all the other titants to attack RB. Why couldnt he affect Reiner too? For all that matters, Reiner didnt die as a result of that order, nor his will was affected at all. So Xaver is not a reliable source, remember that his info comes from mere theoretical investigations on Titans, based on their own titans (FT excluded).

There is not such thing as experimental investigations on the FT.

>You are assuming her blood will not be needed for anything, and that's not true. As long as there are titans, or as long as she is part of the royal family (Which means she will forever have a claim on the Paradis throne), she's tied to her fate.

The only real significance of royal blood is using the founding titan. If Paradis reaches a point where they don't need to use the power of the founding titan, having royal blood won't matter. They may still be tied to the throne, but that's a different matter and Historia is already effectively a figurehead ruler, so it doesn't seem like a hugely constraining fate.

>If Marley may want to invade Paradis, of course they will like try to capture the Head of State.

Any solution preserving Historia's freedom will necessarily involve ending the threat of invasion. That's baked in.

Again though, why would Karl bring back the curse? He doesn't need it to maintain control, it would make no difference if they lived for 13 or 70 years after inheriting the FT.

>I don't think they would call it the "Curse of Ymir" if it was just natural side effects of using titan powers. "Curse" implies that Ymir was the one started it. I like to think so.

They quite literally refer to shifter's bodies as vessels for the powers when explaining the curse.

GODVI WILL FUCK RICO

Was it ever explained why/how the titan powers are limited to 9 shifters?

I'm guessing that even if FT cannot directly command the shifters, it can still "rewrite the bodies of the subjects of Ymir". I wouldn't use the single instance of Eren using the FT powers, which he didn't even understand at the time, as a good example to understand the extent of his FT powers.

> Again though, why would Karl bring back the curse?
For the same reason he commanded every royal succeeding him to not fight? He was a cuck who believed that Eldians were in the wrong and deserved to be killed by the Marleyans whenever they so desired it. 13 years curse basically helped him ensure that.

Who?

Ymir's power was divided into nine. The reasons for that aren't known. However, nothing says there has to be nine individual holders. Powers can be consolidated, as we see with Grisha and Eren.

that's just what they split into after Ymir died I guess.

I don't know about you guys but this shit right here is the most disturbing moment of SnK to me. Imagine you are living your own life as usual when suddenly, the King decides he wants to turn you into a mindless monster and trap you in this endless nightmare.

Attached: 42-43.png (1814x1300, 1.55M)

Are there any good SnK wallpapers?

No.

The way they all writhe and clutch at themselves let you know horrifying it is to become a titan against your will.

The curse does nothing to help Karl's goal. His will was already absolute.

while unlikely; it is entirely possible that Grisha was the first Shifter to have ever eaten another Shifter

>Powers can be consolidated
Yeah I know that I was just wondering about the 9 specific powers.

Can someone well versed in moonrunes translate this?

Attached: CpfwzDmXYAMbKMh.jpg (754x1200, 207K)

Pretty sure it's this

Attached: 1533836659779.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Her humanity.

ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/5714/ranking/51791/

The heroine rank which is strongest in animation history, and beautiful
1.Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
2.Rukia Kuchiki(BLEACH)
3.Usagi Tsukino(Sailor Moon)
4.Mikasa Ackerman(Shingeki no Kyojin)

This scene terrifies me and it's one of the reasons why I can't feel compassion toward Zeke. Especially this guy with a book. He just reads book and then suddenly he's turned into titan and then killed. He will never finish this book, he will never understand what happened to him. And none of them deserved such a terrible death. They did nothing wrong, just wanted to protect their country.

I would vote for Rukia.

>Isayama is going for an Evangelion ending
Eren is going to return all of the Eldians to the PATHS but allow them to return to human form if they wish to endure the horrors of the world for the chance at happiness.

Attached: eva.png (1790x1340, 2.41M)

GODVI >

Attached: D0Q4hHGUcAAIQET.jpg (846x1200, 168K)

Where is HISUTORIA?

The Hisu popularity in Japan is low.

>Isayama is going for an Evangelion ending
>Eren pull a rebuild shinji/NGE gendo
will eren titan form grow wings as to show that he is free?

Attached: a441cb1406f49ef0fe517b63014b67ca.jpg (610x894, 117K)

Why does this series attract so many mentally ill shippers? This is fucking pathetic, 90% of the thread is these subhuman abominations vomiting crap in each other's throat. How the fuck is one supposed to discuss the manga with all these brainlets around? Gas them all

>isayama make a panel about a commander talking about a flying titan
>eren grows a jiyuu no tsubasa
that would be kino

Attached: (jiyuu no tsubasa.jpg (640x959, 147K)

t. EHfag

Eren x Nobody will prevail!
he doesn't need / deserve love

If there's a topic you want to discuss, post about it. We just had a discussion about Ymir's curse and shifter powers. Shipping discussion and related shitposting are fallback topics.

reminder that historia represents the wing of freedom with her titan form

Attached: I+doubt+shell+look+like+she+did+in+the+2nd+_efa922b5b54bc5d0ba472519110205d5.png (1105x720, 530K)

jean a retard tho

Historia is not strong as well. Even if she was very popular, she wouldn't have any place on that list

Translation?

Can Mikasa even turn into a titan? Her mother was Asian and her father was Ackerman. She probably isn't Eldian at all.

We don't know can or can't Ackermans turn into titans. This picture is just a joke anyway.

Ackermans are Eldian. But yeah, she shouldn't be able to turn into a titan.

>Connie is shorter in his Titan form than in his human form

Attached: baby kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

twitter.com/AoTWiki/status/1099653579537899525

Here she is.

Attached: D0LBGfDW0AAMDwG.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

This with wings would be absolutely kino.

Attached: founding.png (333x333, 96K)

Even a beautiful heroine rank,
HISU is never here.

Who?

Why is Hisu unpopular in Japan?

She's boring.

So why is Mikasa popular?

Japanese isn't a white supremacist.

She shined half way in the manga and Mankasa got so much more popular by then as the MC's first girl. YH is a popular couple but after Ymir died, noone cared about her anymore

Uh maybe just a thought but perhaps she isn't ranked in the beautiful heroine rank because SHE IS NOT the heroine of this manga?

That's the same reason why Mikasa is that popular huh?

If Eren does turn out to be the father of her child, that arguably makes her the heroine.

Attached: 1478349063276.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

This really makes me wonder how the reaction will be if Historia really is who stays with Eren in the end, it will make so many people angry that it will not even be funny

That argument is stupid. Goku married ChiChi and that didn't make her the heroine.

Isayama making EH canon will destroy literally 96% of Nips SnK fandom. He will have to seek help from EHchads before doing it.

>Gabi
Gabi is a gablino most of the time. The Yeager never once displayed such appearance.

Japanese doesn't think Mikasa is the tedious character.

is it just me that I found rukia old design to be more beautiful while her new look generic

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 13K)

basically its naruto over again

Rukia is always beautiful

I don't read narto. what happened?

Nips are retarded

Chichi was always a minor character. Historia and Orihime were prominent members of the secondary cast, and even got to star in their own arcs.

>bleach
>went to shit after aizen arc
man I miss the first time watching bleach especially waiting for hollow ichigo to show up in soul society

Hinata won and the Sakurafags are still angry until today, just look at this

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

Gay

Well Armin ended up becoming a Titan, something I honestly did not predict until he was burned alive and I could tell where this would be going.

Ereh deserves all the love!

Attached: cutegeki.jpg (500x549, 45K)

>I imagine NaruxHina was the goal since chapter 1 but Kishimoto literally put ZERO effort in developing their relationship
Well, it's not the same with ErexHis and Isayama

but nip are delusional and retarded

nips have always been natural brainlets, and authors really take advantage of this

Real question is: has Isayama or any of his editors ever said that Historia is the heroine and not Mikasa? Because Orihime was called heroine way before she got to fuck Ichigo.

Ok what are the options?
>Levi is crippled
Isayama did this before with Levi's ankle. Would this mean Levi turns into an irrelevant side character for the rest of the story?
>Levi is dead
Could be for the same reason as with the ankle thing, but Isayama doesn't need to drawn him anymore. No Levi would mean less money for Isayama.
>Levi is crippled and eats Zeke
Absolutely horrible. Hisu would need to eat one of her friends to make the rumbling happen.

The first two options aren't that different or not ?

You forgot
>He regenerates his limb(s) because Ackerhacks can summon the power of the titans and are connected to paths

Didn't forgot it.
It's certainly possible but it's just not worth mentioning.

This would make him more dangerous than the titans

which explain why isekai like SAO got popular

da fuq

Eren is my wife

EREH'S WIFE !!

Attached: 03ba32c06ad3bd61b4efb089bab9aec8.jpg (236x220, 11K)

you sound like a mikadog

>EHchads
FTFY

Hisu raped Eren tho

Inside Eren's heart

Manlet is crippled and out of the game

I thought about this too actually but it would make an Eren vs. Levi fight a lot more likely, and evenly matched.

What happened to these threads? The shipping cancer wasn't THIS bad 4-5 months ago.

C-can we share?

You should've been here during uprising.

Attached: krista_lenz_by_narutoreissuzumaki6-d97jo1f.jpg (1016x786, 122K)

Based

In bed with Ymir

>Ichigo started out based as fuck, turned to shit
>Eren started out shit, turned based

Where is Mikasa?

Attached: 1563556-right-1.jpg (1500x1500, 412K)

Marley should win

Attached: 1551149943018.jpg (431x605, 41K)

She won the best supporting role in S2 as well?

If Ackershits could regen Mikasa wouldn't have a scar on her face

The chads only stick around for 1-2 weeks to discuss the chapter, then after they leave the generic abominations come out of hiding for the rest if the month.

Mainly YHfags' votes

It could be explained, like they have to tap into the power somehow. Like the opposite of how shifters can suppress healing by taping into their power.

This. Fuck Paradisniggers.

Attached: small and smug pii.png (104x150, 24K)

Cart is kinda freaky when it's that small wtf

Ymir was not even voted.

En su casa

Is there any character that can defeat Pii? And I'm not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii outfitted with basic cargo equipment in contact with a professional squad of Marleyan gas specialists. I'm NOT talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after discovering the enemies' keikaku with her tactical espionage skills and 5 minutes of preptime. I couldn't be talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii using a fully equiped Panzer unit warrior carriage designed by Marley's best chubby engineers under influence of Pii hugs. I'm definitely not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii with mastery over her exactly right antijob aura used to save the nation of Marley from being overrun by sandniggers by saving the Kemono no Kyojin, Yoroi no Kyojin, and Agito no Kyojin. I'm really not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Warchief Pii commanding a group of loyal Marleyan soldiers and Warriors who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Theo "Helos" Magath's dream of finally setting the eldians free and ensuring the safety of generations to come by destroying the Paradis shits. Do you think I'm talking about Sharaki no Kyojin Pii after going flawlessly and singlehandedly executing Operation: Empty the Trashbin by simulatneously dismantling the divided Paradis government and crushing the traitorous mutts Yelena and Boyega under her foot? I'm talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after using her superior endurance and intellect to locate the Kemono no Kyojin and devour him to gain the ultimate ranged titan to crush Eren "3/10" Jägr and Bortmong Arlelt at once while impeccably dodging and weaving througn Mikasa's canine fury with her specialized "flying titan" apparatus, the final project of General "Mads" Calvi superseded by the chubby panzer unit member fueled by a single kiss on the cheek from Pii, all to finally liberate Annie Leonhardt the mong's semen stained dungeon with the help of her loving husbando Chadco Galliard.

Attached: piku is tiny and very smug.jpg (900x960, 91K)

>stop reading this years ago, before they got to the basement
>decide to pick it back up
>mfw everything after the basement
what the fuck is going on

Attached: sam.jpg (95x113, 3K)

Mangakino is happening.

Yeah it was, fuck it was even worse because nothing was really happening 4-5 months ago, the longest stretches of good threads were from 112 and 114, where the shipping cancer and reddit/tumblrfag circlejerk didn't prop up until a couple weeks later.

shut up M*rleyan oppressor

Eren was meant to be like this, to start as typical ragetarded mc and grow up during manga. Ichigo's development just failed.

I prefer crippled manlet over dead manlet because I'm manletfag but beast titan manlet is big no. I will be dissapointed in such development.

The manga doesn't make sense

Attached: 2e4f9e71761f40faa6813e754318e596.jpg (583x827, 85K)

Best shingekkles

Attached: kinotrio.jpg (960x1200, 104K)

>he knows she's also doomed to be forever linked to her royal blood
Eren does not believe in doom. If he did, he wouldn't be trying to protect all the other kine.

Cute, need translation

Crew cuts never work.

>strawpoll.me/17498633
It was also very predictable, even the Annie reveal as well.

Yeah...anyone willing to translate? Theres a few short pages

He jumped off the cart right before the explosion so he didn't get caught in the full force. Can't wait for the scene on him chasing a bloody burnt Zeke trying to hobble away on his stumps.

Attached: b400.gif (350x197, 483K)

Everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

It's okay to good storytelling but great is pushing it considering they barely even interacted after the time skip.

And after the coronation they only interacted during official meetings where they didn't even talk to each other

Oh wait there was one moment where she told Eren Mikasa being royal makes her happy

We were able to see them interact in chapter 70 and we know they spent a lot of time together trying to get more memories

We really dont know that, but before RTS Jean kinda implied they spent some quite time together

It's obvious they interacted more off screen and were 100% certain we get at least one dialogue between them soon enough

Bert's had a nose if I recall correctly.

Jean only mentioned they were trying to trigger memories by holding hands. But seems like they stopped after nothing happened. So even that was not just casually hanging out

Attached: 039.jpg (423x566, 162K)

>But seems like they stopped after nothing happened
Not sure how your pic related implies that. Heck, Eren even got memories again by kissing her hand right before the timeskip, which could've been an incentive to continue the experiments. And frankly it's a stretch to believe two close friends would never casually interact outside of official meetings for four fucking years when they've been seen doing it in the past.

They still need a few on panel to be honest even if we know they did off panel, might chance in the future depending on the outcome and flashback distributions.

might change*

>And frankly it's a stretch to believe two close friends would never casually interact outside of official meetings for four fucking years
So it's not great writing, if you need to imagine that something like this happened

That is not even the point that user is trying make, and regardless of that the relationship between the two works really well, its one of the most developed in the manga

That wasn't my point at all, I never claimed anything about writing quality: just that stuff can be easily inferred without being shown (like Eren regularly dodging picnics with Marleyans, or him growing increasingly annoyed with AM's peace-oriented approach over the years, for example ). Also the timeskip flashbacks obviously aren't over: there's still several months to cover from the ceremony onwards at least to fully understand what happened, and we're bound to get more interactions there.

She isn't manlet nor can she be paired with manlet

How do you feel that Historia sucking cocks and doing anal is canon?

Drop this manga, the whole story so far has been developed through flashbacks, if flashback is not great writing by your standard

it may be me, but i feel that lately there's been unfair hate to the use flashbacks, not only in this manga, which is weird given how important they are as a narrative resource

There were already all translation of this comic

Flashback is not hated but flashback to develop "EH pairing", which already has some buildups, is unacceptable and called shit writing

It wasn't him, but this conversation started with someone claimed EH was great writing. That's assuming it even happens

actually that user said "storytelling" not writing

i was talking in general not only about SnK

Here's a (you), try not to spend it all in one place.

new pieck

Attached: lacey.jpg (640x533, 26K)

Don't give up hope pedo-kun!
And remember, little girls are not for diddling, especially if they are related to you[/spooiler]

Attached: Best Girl Chibi.gif (268x352, 176K)

every day should be a bad day for pedos

>replying to himself

Doesn't count if it's one of his other 4-5 personas

Can SnK end in 2019 ?

I can't imagine that the manga ends in 10 chapters

No, 2020

>Mikasa watches Eren hand-in-hand with Historia at their reunion
>"When did I become such a half-assed piece of shit?" she says
>Slowly, everyone turns to watch
>"I don't know what's cute anymore..." she mutters
>Steam rises from her scar as it heals
>"But all I can do is take responsibility for my actions," her voice gains strength
>"And... as your future wife... fulfil my duty to the bitter end."
>"Are you guys doing it?!" Armin yells. "Here?! Now?!"
>Mikasa marches towards Eren, her clothes dissolving into steam
>"Yeah. I'm fucking Eren, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

>Eren: "Sit."
>Mikasa plops onto the ground

I probably will have children myself when Snk ends.

What is this and who are those people?

Attached: D0UIrcIVAAAU1G4.jpg (1416x2048, 371K)

KINO

Same if it doesn't end in the next year or two

Some western official fanfic

No, it's from here twitter.com/so__hei

Attached: D0T9SnRVsAEim10.jpg (2833x4096, 1.23M)

It's Berthold in the middle.

Oh fuck sorry. I thought there was a question mark at the end of your sentence

There definitely was a western one though

Ahhh
'Garrison Girl' is what I was thinking of

Japanese translation of Garrison Girl

This, Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

For those tempted, Garrison Girl is absolute dogshit. It's the most predictable, generic YA romance story set in the SNK world. It took me half the book waiting for the plot to start before I realised the love story was the whole thing.
Do not spend money on this. There are literal fanfictions better than this.

So what's the forbidden love?

WHY WON'T ISAYAMA RELEASE AN ARTBOOK OR NEW GUIDEBOOK I DON'T NEED OTHER SIDE CONTENT

I bet MC-chan fell in love with a mindless didan or some shit.

I can't imagine a reason I would ever be tempted to read garrison girl. They can't do a whole lot when the main plot exists.

>With the last vestige of the human race threatened by unstoppable carnivorous giants, a brave young woman decides to defy her wealthy family and join the military to fight against humanity's enemies. But Rosalie Dumarque soon finds
>Rosalie Dumarque
By her name only I can say she's Mary Sue.

MC and her mentor, whatever it means.

The MC is a rich girl destined for an arranged marriage who sort-of runs away to join the Garrison as a last bit of freedom before she's paired up with Generic Snobby Noble #4234.
Her commander is a Levi-esque irritable, bitter older guy who just so happens to be ruggedly handsome.
He mocks her at first cause she's rich, then he rescues her, then she proves herself through hard work, then their bond deepens through what fanfic writers call "fluff" and what I call "fucking boring shit", until finally she escapes her arranged marriage by literally deciding not to do it.
Also, despite being Garrison, they all regularly jump off the walls and kill titans that come close enough, like it's nothing.
The only actual interesting part of the story is when the wall is breached and there's some cannon action which is pretty good.
Then everyone except the main pair dies horribly, and they go on to join the Survey Corps.
The silver lining to the whole thing is that if they didn't die earlier to the Female Titan or somehting, then they were definitely in Erwin's last charge and got turned into mulch.

Honestly, I feel the same way about pretty much all SnK side material, whether it be Lost Girls, Before The Fall, ACWNR ( although that one's been referenced in the manga), smartpass stuff and all that shit. The main manga is already pretty dense as it is, and even beyond that I just don't feel like any of those complementary works were that great a contribution to the canon, bar a few exceptions.

>Lost Girls, Before The Fall, ACWNR ( although that one's been referenced in the manga
I was dissapointed by all of these. Except maybe Annie's story in Lost Girls. Not perfect but I enjoyed it.

Junior High is the best spin off and I wish there was more of it

I agree. Chuugakkou and ACWNR are blatant fanservice and Lost Girls is fanfiction for Mikasa self-inserters and sad rockfags

Figured that would be the case

>Annie's story in Lost Girls
Boring.

It's better than the literal nothing she is without it.

Because your husband's deer hunt was considered the best time to cuck him.

Attached: 13c.png (923x675, 1.59M)

>Levi Ackerman-Jaegar was actually a thing before Isayama reveal he was an Ackerman
Let's just hope his other half isn't snowflake too

>Petra best girl
>Sasha best girl
Indeed

Attached: 1549063015536.png (1135x851, 716K)

>dead thread

Funny that posters reach 109
Someone make a new one

*sucking Eren's cock and doing anal with her loving husband, Eren

*Ymir's