imdb.com/name/nm0386249/
imdb.com/name/nm0436776/
youtu.be/K5G1FmU-ldg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my pénis

Ramming against the wall and pounding.

Imagine a tiny Lum!

Attached: tinyLum.png (1059x798, 421K)

Attached: tinyLumSleep.png (800x600, 223K)

lum is pure

pure slut she is

Imagine putting your cock in and she shrinks around it until tiny lum is stretched tightly around like a condom

Dinner.

Attached: Rumiko why.jpg (525x767, 135K)

Her Darlin!

imagine Lum smothering you with kisses and hugs and telling you she loves you and will be faithful forever

>no tasing into compliance
It's like you don't love her enough to convulse against her the way she likes.

Attached: maximum expression.jpg (960x720, 143K)

ive always wanted a girl as clingy as Lum

how do you achieve this?

Chase her for ten days and rip her clothes off.

ive always wondered in the anime if all the guys in Atarus class are intended to be the fanbase of the show. Since every guy just wants to make-out with Lum 24/7 and get the space princess money

Ntr

Attached: 67384321_p11 - うる星らくがき4.jpg (454x512, 179K)

Kys honey

Selling merch to horny teenagers. Truly a pioneer in the industry.

Tie-in gacha promotion!

Attached: title.png (1414x654, 1.1M)

im an adult man and am buying the merch

I disagree.

Anal

Attached: Lum Bum.jpg (576x819, 41K)

It's not a Rumiko Takahashi manga until the femdom fetishism starts

why does "she" have a bulge?

I want to be abused by Lum until I submit and tell her I love her and want to live with her in a 1 room apartment

puffy vulva

Vulva gets puffy from extensive pounding

Attached: 1456045598375.jpg (1000x784, 323K)

but Lum is a virgin. especially since her husband is a turbovirgin

Total faggot.

Attached: 70ffb0be2f00e192d6200f464464e9b8.jpg (1163x800, 168K)

prove that Lum isnt a virgin

Who else but a total slut would dress like this?

Attached: 1364887772949.jpg (1184x1150, 193K)

Yeah right

Attached: 1417737447538.jpg (3008x4284, 2.06M)

cool numerals m8

is Ataru legit gay?

Ataru
>Who else but a total slut
Fag
Yeah, it's a bit of meta joke. And Megane is the maximum Lumfag.

Attached: 1505170127944.webm (960x720, 2.59M)

a perfect girl with a perfect body that need not fear hiding anything

Atarü

why did she never just leave him?

love

Attached: Lum.jpg (960x720, 284K)

Love, nigga.

there was nothing to love about Ataru. he never told Lum she was beautiful or that he loved her or complimented her. He never took her out on dates, he never married her, he never did anything but make her angry

>there was nothing to love about Ataru.
There was, tho.

Piggyback rides

Attached: 1548279839812.gif (500x375, 2.82M)

what was it then? the only thing he ever "did" for Lum is ask her to marry him. She has literally 0 reason to love him other than that

>the only thing he ever "did" for Lum is ask her to marry him.
And it work.

what episode is this from?

Everyone. She's a gem that has lasted in Anime/Manga history for over forty years, and I love her. Every man woman and child should be able to have a Lum of their own if they want one.

Attached: tumblr_ngw0jcj41K1sgbz5jo1_500.gif (500x375, 752K)

was Lum the first NTR character?

#021 B

cum

No she never showed any interest in Mendo.

she got endlessly cucked by Ataru

I got this game just to try it, but was disappointed they were basically summons rather than actual extra party members.

Is there a good UY game? I tried Lum no Wedding Bell for NES and it was too simplistic and repetitive

>got her in my very last F2P roll even though I was ready to spend some money
Made me believe in fate

Attached: MONS_2463.jpg (640x383, 125K)

The DS game was pretty damn good if you can read moonrunes.

Attached: Freaking out.png (203x185, 28K)

No she didn't, Ataru never once got a girl other than her.

>Reads left to right
>trips
wut

Now that's the NTR game. Real Lum's watching that simulation the whole time, seeing Ataru seduce each of her friends in it, waiting to fry him when he gets an ending and put him back in at the beginning again.

Wasn't the author of Urusei Yatsura a legit cuckqueen?

No she's never been married.

Because she's not interested in men.

So wait, it's a dating sim where Ataru can date other girls but it's all a simulation and until he gets the Lum end Lum keeps reseting things?

Is that right?

multiple girls agreed to date him though.

None of them have stayed with him long term. The closest was Nozumi, who was a ghost and moved on once she went on a date with him.

mörökölli

even so. Ataru doesnt want Lum. they werent even in a relationship in the canon ending

You can blame Viz in the 90s for that

You got it. It is still super adorable despite poor Lum getting cheated on because... Ataru. Plus you get to poke Lum's boobs as part of the gameplay, what's not to like?

Attached: DS game.jpg (480x360, 21K)

While that's true, it was always weird that she had a female character that was similar to her (Shinobu and later Akane).

It's also a pretty legit brainwashing technique. Provide choices, but make the "wrong" ones repetitive and unfulfilling, while making the "right" one more novel and the only one that goes to anywhere. It's still cute because it's Lum doing it and she's too enthusiastic to really pull it off.

Neither of those characters are "similar" to her.

Stop falling for stupid made up memes trying to attack her snd those characters.

>Stop falling for stupid made up memes trying to attack her snd those characters.
Whoa easy there boy. I wasn't attacking her or anything, but the japanese girl that falls in love with a strange man sound right up her alley. Shinobu had Ataru, later Mendou and at the end Inaba and Akane had Ranma.

Brainwashing, learning from your mistakes, tomato/tomatto

>whats manchild?

There are a lot fo people who go "Akane/Shinobu is Takahashi's self insert" and use it as a tangent to say how terrible she is and how terrible the characters are.

None of it makes sense if you actually read her works but it's awful Internet lore

That sounds fun fan translation when

>Akane
>canonically average looking and slightly overweight despite being drawn attractively
>martial arts expert
>loud, bossy personality played up as an endearing quirk
>inexplicably fawned over by men despite her terrible personality
>not wish-fulfillment for Takahashi

>and use it as a tangent to say how terrible she is and how terrible the characters are.
I love her characters I just thought about that. Maybe just in the finding a partner aspect of her stories. Like Kagome and Inuyasha.

how do you win?

>>canonically average looking

No she isn't.

> and slightly overweight

Again, no she isn't. Ranma's insults aren't accurate, it's part of the joke that he's so tsundere.

>loud, bossy personality played up as an endearing quirk

Well, you see, Akane's personality is not loud or bossy. This is some made up nonsense.

>inexplicably fawned over by men despite her terrible personality

Because, 1) she's actually hot, and 2) she doesn't have a terrible personality.

It's just a common trope in romance fiction. The female lead is the more normal mundane one while the male lead is more fantastical.

You can't, you're playing as Ataru. Don't get Lum's ending and she electrocutes you in a rage, try again. Get Lum's ending and she electrocutes you out of joy.

Simple, date, love, and marry Lum. That's how you get your true happy ending.

Attached: 69861757_p0.jpg (650x659, 494K)

but they werent together in the canon end of the show. how does a game that nobody knows about fix this?

Because it's obvious they're together in all but formality and will be married when they're older?

Jail.

Attached: LUM NO.webm (800x600, 2.43M)

It's been 40 years, something had to give.

Attached: Happily ever after.png (255x216, 90K)

Still not as bad as Ataru.

Attached: Ataru you PEDO O_O.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

ataru doesnt like Lum, spends 195 episodes and 6 movies trying to avoid her, and wants a harem of girls.

where in this do you see them being together or in love? only a cuck could have a fantasy like this

not canon

He likes her. He can't live without Lum and would rather marry her than have a harem without her.

that is horseshit. if he loved Lum he would have said so.

It's like you never even read/watched the end of Urusei Yatsura.

Attached: tea.png (640x480, 223K)

I saw it. and he refused to confess hes in love with lum in it. And the series itself he never stops pursuing other girls or does anything nice for Lum

>never does anything nice for Lum
Again... did we read the same series? At the end of the series he initially refuses, and because Lum is so distant and cold to him he realizes he screwed up so badly this time he's not even sure if telling her would make the difference or not. Then Lum sees that she held onto his horns and it's clear to her that he does still love her and it doesn't HAVE to be said. She still wants him to say it, but at this point Ataru just kind of likes to tease her, so says that maybe he'll tell her on her deathbed. For some guys saying I love you to the people you care about most is the hardest thing in the world to do. This took play 40 years or so ago, and that was a time period when there was definitely a lot of dads out there who'd never said that to their kids.

Attached: Dawwww.jpg (525x776, 129K)

Or any of those times Lum left for a few days and Ataru completely fell apart.

Attached: she's evil but it's sweet.jpg (738x1100, 223K)

He couldn't even handle the time she forgot how to speak Japanese.

Attached: wb09-st16-pg14.jpg (484x739, 44K)

and all of this happens yet as soon as Lum lets him go he tries to fuck and grope other girls again. you must really be a fan of NTR

the anime version was better because Ataru was in the trash where he belongs

Hardly. I never said I LIKE what Ataru does, or like Ataru as a character, I'm simply stating the fact that he does love Lum in his own bizarre messed up way. I also enjoy seeing horrible things happen to him because he's a slime ball, although much less of one in the Manga. Personally I'd prefer cross canon ships with Lum, but I digress.

Attached: You deserve worse.jpg (736x1100, 158K)

the only proper ending is if Lum has a fempenis and rapes Ataru

bumping for waifu

So anyone else here excited about the UY relaunch?

Attached: tumblr_n89mc0fjUM1speisho2_250.gif (245x184, 392K)

its not happening

Huh? What's happening?

Why the relaunch of Urusei Yatsura of course!

Attached: tumblr_n89mc0fjUM1speisho8_250.gif (245x184, 401K)

huh

Attached: Screenshot_1117.png (619x151, 79K)

what is this from?

Do you understand the concept of tsundere?

Pachinko machines.

Attached: WbaxAHy.jpg (1760x1060, 360K)

You probably thought I just trolling.

Attached: tumblr_nklz2zhc9O1u9g95uo1_400.gif (370x275, 998K)

what is it about Lum that makes her so perfect?

How would they remake it? Aren't all the va's old now?

She's cute and has a strong personality that's both loving and not a doormat.

just like with Naruto.

all the characters are adults and the show centers around their kids especially Ataru and Lums Daughter who copes with having divorced parents

Actually a whole bunch of them are still working in One Piece. Ryuunosuke's VA is Luffy, Ataru's VA was Ace, Megane's VA is Buggy the clown.

>Divorced

Attached: IM_NOT_FUCKIN_AROUND.png (666x499, 329K)

What's lum's up to? It mendo, ran, etc

plottwist: Ataru divorces Lum because she has an affair

For me? It's her character development, her loyalty, her enthusiasm, her fun loving nature, her partial nudity, her willingness to live in a fucking closet just to be close to the one she loves, her sense of humor, her family, her kindness when its deserved and her cruelty when its deserved, and her resolve. She's just... she's got everything wrapped into one!

Buuuut she's not utterly perfect by any means. She's jealous, she'll electrify people, she'll cause insane quantities of property damage, especially to your valuable electronics. She can be petty and manipulative, and she can be incredibly proud and stubborn. Some of these things can also be good things if taken in small dosages, and she does try to repent when she knows she's done things wrong. She's still realistic rather than some unobtainable goddess, and I think it's some of the many things that make her so great.

Attached: UruseiYatsura81.jpg (536x448, 48K)

would you.... ya know...?

Attached: rape.jpg (1230x644, 39K)

You're as bad as Ataru's 'friends'.

Attached: Her body belongs to darling.jpg (484x733, 75K)

Lum: imdb.com/name/nm0386249/
Mendo: imdb.com/name/nm0436776/

Most of the others aren't that difficult to replace.

lel and they thought she wanted to fuck

I mean I'm 100% sure Lum would be DTF in a second if Ataru asked. She just didn't realize that "sleep with" is used as a euphemism for sex on earth. A cultural misunderstanding

ataru doesnt deserve to fuck her

True but Lum would want him to.

he would never want to fuck Lum though. he doesnt want to date her, marry her, kiss her, or live with her. plus we know Ataru if he tried to fuck Lum would either cum in 15 seconds or not be able to get it up

>he would never want to fuck Lum though.

Yes he does. In that very chapter where Lum offers to "sleep with" Ataru he thinks she wants to have sex and goes with it.

>plus we know Ataru if he tried to fuck Lum would either cum in 15 seconds or not be able to get it up

Have you seen how much stamina this guy has?

I think you're a tiny bit delusional friend.

Attached: tumblr_ownocowIBi1ssihsmo1_400.gif (322x240, 1.17M)

stop being retards. show me a single instance where Ataru said he wants to marry Lum

Your focus on Ataru "saying" things is weird. He's a tsundere male lead in a Rumiko Takahashi manga. His words are the least reliable source of information about him.

The joke where Ataru would put on a serious voice for a minute got better over time. It's like he's retroactively channeling Piccolo.

how about his actions? Lum tried to give him a love potion to make him love her and he refused to take it. If he really loved Lum he would have drank it.

>stop being retards
I'm sorry but... do you even listen to yourself speak? This isn't the best way to go about trying to prove your point.

Attached: tumblr_nxauefF2E91speisho2_r1_1280.png (949x656, 430K)

She's from another fucking planet. Ever thought scantily dressed women could be commonplace in a completely different culture, you ethnocentric mong?

Surely you can't be this dumb

Her mom dressed conservatively
Lum's just a ho

...... Are you sure you're not just trolling to try to stir up shit? This has to be... one of the worst arguments I've ever heard. Are you going to say "No you!" next?

First off, I don't even LIKE Ataru... at all... and I still think it's not right to make him or anyone drink a love potion.

Attached: tumblr_or5cc5Js4s1viq5yso2_1280.png (960x720, 918K)

Ran's mom doesn't dress conservatively and she's from the same planet. It's just a question of style and comfort on that planet.

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-07-01-18h26m30s104.png (720x540, 410K)

No you don't

Maybe it's a complicated RP as Lum posting anonymously to collect evidence for entrapping Darling. Or that thing where just secondaries talk to each other and form strong opinions from eachother's headcanons like what happened to Ranma.

They're both pedos. No wonder they're together

how does Ataru having pity on Lum prove that he loves her. you know he would never be a faithful husband

What a tsundere

That's not pity.

he is doing it for her happiness and not his own. he doesnt really love her

I always thought they lived on different planets

think of it this way. If you love someone and they offer you a potion that if you drink you fall in love with them then you should be willing to drink it because it doesnt change anything.

if you dont drink it then you have reservations and are not really in love

Are you forgetting the part where he tries to protect this future? And your argument was that he would never want to fuck, marry, or kiss her. I think you've sufficiently proven that you're full of shit.

You're ignoring the fact that it's a massive lack of trust or respect. Now in Ataru's case there's good reason not to trust or respect him, but I'd still be insulted if someone I loved asked me to drink a love potion.

Attached: tumblr_ocspu52yMa1rprwkqo4_1280.png (782x585, 284K)

He's doing it for the happiness of both.
He's pretty sad when he finds out Lum is gone in another reality.

...or maybe you value your free will.

Would Ataru still get shocked and beaten if he was female?

Attached: 44982068_p9.jpg (512x512, 188K)

Probably not, but I'd love to see it actually happen that way. Super handsome alien prince that makes all the other girls in her class swoon, while Femtaru keeps trying to get with all the boys who want nothing to do with the way too aggressively flirty chick and her psychotic stalker boyfriend who would probably knife them in the schoolyard.

Attached: 15163931_p0.jpg (948x647, 200K)

he was mad at Lum because she ruined his harem by not being part of it. it isnt like he cared about her individually

He was mad at himself for letting Lum go. He even hits his future self. For Ataru, there's no happy future without her.

Lum is a cuck

Lum is like the complete opposite of a cuck.

Whoa, homeboy. Who hurt you so bad to make you say such things? It was clear that even Lum had a breaking point and even when she loved Ataru, she couldn't stand something like that.

Feminists would be in an uproar but let's take this even further.

Femtaru actually likes the fact all the other girls in class are jealous of her having this super hot guy living with her since she's a bit of a social outcast and a pariah for all the weird shit she's always caught up in. At the same time she's frustrated because none of the other hot guys she's after will have anything to do with her, especially with her handsome devil dragging her off at every chance he's got. Now you'd probably have some scenarios where some unscrupulous guy would try to kidnap femtaru to get her away from M Lum, but then turn out to actually be just as bad or worse. Then you might have some other zaney scenarios, but it'd probably be pretty Shoujo now that I think about it :|a

Attached: 53607803_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 228K)

why is Lum spying on him?

Once again you're flying off into idiot land. He was specifically mad at his future self for being such an asshole to Lum, even saying "OF COURSE SHE LEFT YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

God, I hate the fact that you're making me defend Ataru Moroboshi of all people. Do you have any idea how sick to my stomach that makes me feel?

Attached: tumblr_mrif6gnhsG1snodp4o1_500.gif (500x258, 973K)

which of them is talking in this?

Or you're Ataru, and so much weight has been attached to the words because you've resisted so long, they mean more to you than to the woman, and you refuse to let them be said casually or cheapened by coercion.

Is it actually worth watching?

he still tried to get with other girls after this supposed revelation. you really dont understand the characters or this series

why didnt Lum just cut Atarus dick off?

Lum always try to spy on Ataru when she gets the chance, it's kind of her thing. Ataru is so tsundere she's found out it's one of the few ways she can learn how he truly feels, and she can learn if he's doing things she wouldn't approve of. Really there's a lot of reasons she's got to spy on him.

First Lum, then Ataru.

Yes. The beginning is really... not that great in my opinion, but the series just keeps getting better and better as it goes.

FOR FUCK SAKE! How many times do I have to get it through your thick skull?! OF COURSE HE STILL TRIED TO GET WITH OTHER GIRLS! That's his defining character trait! He's still an idiot! He's still scum! He still loves Lum! He's just too stupid to stop! He's an addict! Even when they're old and gray he'll probably still check out the butts of passing women, and Lum will still fry him for it. That's just how Rumiko has written them! Good god you're a frustrating person.

She wants babies with him.

Attached: UruseiYatsura385.jpg (576x432, 51K)

i dont get you guys. Your whole argument for Ataru loving Lum is nothing more than

>Lum loves Ataru, he owes her a relationship

Ataru on top, Lum on bottom

what episode is that pic from?

For the last fucking time, I'm not saying Ataru owes Lum a relationship. I'm not saying they should even BE in a relationship. They're pretty much the Sam and Dianne of Anime. All I'm saying is that Ataru and Lum do love each other, but in completely different ways.

One of the spice girls episodes, I forget which one.

Attached: Facepalm.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

Nah that's the vampire one, 27 I think

>I'm not saying Ataru owes Lum a relationship. I'm not saying they should even BE in a relationship

then why do you keep saying that Ataru loves Lum when none of his actions or words would support it?

D-Daalin...

Attached: mpv-shot0047.jpg (960x720, 125K)

those bows make Lum look Dumb

Why did rumiko decide to have a fish in an astronaut suit represent her

I already gave you the proof, and you're still repeating the same bullshit. I'm done.

I'm sorry, I tried Yea Forums, but this is just too severe a case of chronic stupidity for me to fix.

Attached: UruseiYatsura389.jpg (576x432, 58K)

good night user sleep well

in that same episode Ataru tried to kiss another girl. how is that love?

youtu.be/K5G1FmU-ldg

Attached: Lum KerZAP!.png (640x480, 374K)

bump

since the manga came out 41 years ago and Ataru was 17 at the start of it. he is now a 58 year old virgin canonically

Ataru had an emotional breakdown when he thought she was leaving him.

Love a guy so much you'd travel back in time to when he was a kid and perform some /ss/ how can Ataru say no to this woman is beyond me.

Didn't he say the only reason he flirts with other women is because it gets her attention or was that just non cannon movie bull?