Sword Art Online

*blocks your path*

Attached: tCNyNr5.jpg (2866x2635, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_eriri_/
twitter.com/sasurainopink/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cuts off your arms and blows you up

Attached: Vol_14_-_286.png (1120x1600, 1.21M)

>Engages her ovaries

Attached: 4ACC65E3-0E56-40F2-AEC9-6E7447E8ABDD.gif (367x265, 565K)

*Unloads a full arsenal on her and orders a nuke from orbit just to be certain her ass is nothing but a shadow on the ground* I don’t deal with thots

>Yea Forums
>obsesses about purity and brain damaged moe girls
>states they hate sluts and evil girls
>always, without exception, falls for the slutty evil girl
You guys are so tsundere.

Attached: 73377274_p1.jpg (1060x1500, 245K)

>Yea Forums is a single guy

Nice design

>Quinella is probably my favorite design at the moment for this season. She looks so gorgeous and angelic, but she's hiding a deep darkness. They got the perfect CV for her, Sakamoto Maaya. She does great awe-inspiring voices like Kiss Shot or Magane. She's so alluring and charismatic and her speech is on another level. She was able to confuse Eugeo easily just through words. She can tell you exactly what you want to hear. I can see why she was able to corrupt people so easily, she's nothing like anyone else in this world. This is why I like her so much, she doesn't even need to use force to get what she wants because she knows exactly how to appeal to you. That's probably a huge reason why she became their "goddess."

Attached: D0Ghs86V4AI9rU8.jpg (1448x2048, 293K)

Another Quinella from the animation director.

Attached: D0RGjZuV4AESuwH.jpg:orig.jpg (700x866, 72K)

I want to have sex with her so much, she's so beautiful.

Attached: 1550944283522.jpg (1920x1080, 455K)

Eugeo did nothing wrong.

What does sex with her feel like?

>Asuna with new hair accessories

Why is he so thirsty for Quinella? Why is his Asuna so plain/derpy? It's like he took all the hotness that the other girls had and dumped it into Quinella. We'll never see Asuna looking as detailed as for instance.

Attached: VtwXLLh.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Quinella seduced him already

Attached: 1551047817977.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Literally every single other girl in the franchise is better then Asuna user it's not exactly hard.

Attached: Quinella Animator.webm (720x1016, 2.3M)

Nobody here likes sluts that pretend to be pure girls, pure girls that pretend to be sluts and sluts that don't hide the fact that they are sluts are ok

Attached: 1533873967610.jpg (551x773, 83K)

Guess I'll let you brainwash me haha who wouldn't want that!?

Eugo did literally everything wrong in that situation
Who cares? Asuna is white bread compared to literally every girl introduced after she strangled Kirito with the red string

Why do people hate Asuna here? Just asking.

I wonder how much of "first girl blandness" is the author being a noob at the start and figuring out where he wants the story to go. Every girl after Asuna has been an improvement upon the last. Hell, even his rewrite of Asuna in Progressive is way more lively and interesting.

Attached: Lievre+Corrupted Kirito.jpg (699x720, 132K)

We don't hate Asuna. She's just incredibly plain.

She's the white bread of heroines. Just compare her and Quinella design wise.

Attached: download (4).jpg (3840x1080, 553K)

I fucking love her nipples.

>We

I don't. She's my self insert

You don’t even have to compare her physically to anyone. Just compare her to Sinnon or Alice and it’s not even a contest that she’s boring on every level

Attached: 1550951860019_1.jpg (1879x1839, 2.33M)

THOT BEGONE

The correct answe

>this breaks the incel

Attached: 1550946455822.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Why is Lievre so smug?

If anything, this confirms Eugeo x Kirito is not happening. Clearly he isn't gay. Sad sad revelation.

10/10

I don't. She's top 5 for me.

Don’t worry user, I’m sure some day medical science will advance enough to give taste to the tasteless. We’ll pray for you in the meantime

At what point would you have ripped off your clothes and taken her?

Attached: unquenched thirst.jpg (2560x1390, 151K)

how do I get an attractive, powerful and wealthy older woman to escalate her privileges inside my memory core?

Temeee

Attached: D0LGM0AU0AA699H.png large.png (800x800, 197K)

*pump her full of cum and proceed with my mission*

While she was still asleep.

Was this in the manga because I think it got skipped in the last episode

LN you mean? Because the manga is still well behind. And yes. You'll see at least the aftermath on Saturday.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Ok based

Where do I enlist as an Integrity Knight?

Should Quinella have gotten badass armor for the final fight, or do you prefer the naked fight we got?

Attached: Eugeo Quinella (3).jpg (1401x2048, 335K)

Break the taboo index or win the tournament.

Both are pretty difficult for NPCs

How about lewd anons who pretend to be cute girls?

>Gets cucked by Kirito
>Goes for the superior girl instead
Not bad desu desu

Who has the best design overall?

Attached: 49857994_381317732679444_2829278371339666627_n.jpg (1080x1080, 506K)

*fucks your path*

>Loli Alice get cucked instead
Yeah no fuck off.

Because Asuna is a side character for now
Administrator is the big appeal

Where does the AD post these? I tried reverse image searching and didn't find anything.

I though Alice was the big appeal for this season.

I thought so too, but i was wrong, we were wrong

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2019.02.23_22.35.52]. (1920x1080, 191K)

>Eugo did literally everything wrong in that situation
Ego was already fucked before he even had a chance to do anything. Him lying unconscious for who knows how long and having his dreams manipulated already had him suffering admin abuse, and he had no way to protect himself from it. The shit while he was awake was merely foreplay to get him to consciously say the magic words. He couldn't have done anything wrong because he could literally do nothing.

Twitter, I'm guessing.
I've found that if there's artwork you have trouble reverse image searching, it's probably because it's from Twitter. I guess Twitter's system just fucks with Google's search.
That particular image is from:
twitter.com/_eriri_/
Not sure if they're the animation director tho?

Animator who did a bunch of Quinella sketches is this guy here tho:
twitter.com/sasurainopink/with_replies

Loli Alice also likes Kirito, no?

Hi Quinella.

Attached: 1549114188172.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

shhhh! you're breaking the PoV with logical thinking!

The music that plays on this scene is so fucking good. Kajiura a best.

*moves her hair*

I underestimated how big the thirst for Quinella would become... I don't mind seeing Alice getting the spotlight stolen because she annoyed me

Which SAO game is that from?

Loli Alice loved everyone.
She had such strong platonic love for everyone that it literally couldn't be weaponized.

It's edited from Asuna

Well, fuck you too then. For getting my hopes up.

Unfortunately it's an edit of pic related that shop user blessed us with

Attached: UBTAZTb.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Hollow anonization

Attached: kjsjskkkk2.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Doesn't Alice get added to Kirito's harem after this arc anyway? So much for that.

Admin tampering or not, he knew exactly who she was and what she was about, complete with the fact that she could tamper with memory. Hell he knew what she did to Alice and what she became as a result. With that knowledge alone, there is no reason not to kill the bitch on the spot regardless of what she said. A forked tongue isn’t as effective when you know you’re dealing with a snake

Can't blame her desu

Attached: 1549384462065.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Lolice may as well be a different person, with similar characteristics and such.
It's why if Alice ever regained her memories, it's suspected Lolice would just completely overwrite Synthesis 30.

Lmao look at this incel talking

>A forked tongue isn’t as effective when you know you’re dealing with a snake
In many cases, knowing something's a trick may just blindside you even more, as now you THINK you have a handle on the situation, when you don't.

All of the confirmed animators seem to love her though.

Attached: D0GabH5U0AAN74H.jpg:orig.jpg (1448x2048, 354K)

Can you mate in this game

which doesn't make sense because knight Eugeo also had a difficult time to remember before Kirito forcefully helped him to get his memories back so how comes he was still seen as the same being while Alice isn't (or sometimes she is... It's really weird because it constantly changes from "She's not Zuberg" to "She's Zuberg"...). Why weren't Eugeo's memories sealed away in that crystal thing like Alice's? And do the memories break free to immediately return to the previous owner? Because Eldrie seemed to remember again but shouldn't hid memories have been on the ceiling too? I'm lost here....

Sadly no, it's a ruse

>Why weren't Eugeo's memories sealed away in that crystal thing like Alice's?
There was a point made about how Eugeo's "synthesis" was done in a rush, and thus utilized a method different from Alice and the other Knights, who has the leisure of waiting multiple days.

>Because Eldrie seemed to remember again but shouldn't hid memories have been on the ceiling too? I'm lost here....
Eldrie has partial memories of his mother, the same way Alice has partial memories of her sister, but neither have any kind of details because those memories are elsewhere. These are memories Quinella didn't cut out, because doing so would impair their abilities as Integrity Knights, given memories are kinda like a web of relations, and not discrete files.
Eldrie's mother may have taught him a lot about his swordsmanship, while Alice's sister may have related rather strongly to her learning Sacred Arts. But things like Kirito and Eugeo weren't important to her operation.

Trying to access those memories agitate the crystal in their heads, but there was no memory for them to retrieve.

Attached: 1550965003576.jpg (851x1078, 209K)

Because she'd be the only girl to say that she'd love me. I would like to say that if be able to resist her but I wouldn't

Attached: 1550958186405.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

What is with that expression?

It's the thirsty administrator in heat face

Friendly reminder to be gentle with beads.

Unf

>Kirito isn't a manlet
What the fuck am I seeing?

As a friend

> isn't a
but he is. that's also why so many girls dream about womanhandling him.

Chadrito bro

agreed

Attached: 1521475476599.jpg (1280x720, 505K)

System call
Generate seminal element
Stream shape
DISCHARGE

Attached: 1482290801030.gif (720x480, 673K)

basado

:3

Exactly. It just looks extra funny because she's thrusting her chest out while doing it.

Will you be heartbroken when Quinella dies?

So why did this shit need 4 cours again?

You can sum up what happens in this episode in like 3 sentences. The pacing is atrocious.

Attached: gLUSfs7.png (449x812, 293K)

No but I am already dickbroken.

Quinella has max 2 - 3 episodes before she's dead. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because they need that much time to make GGO alternative season 2

Zero would just cut that faggot dick