Why couldn't any other arc even compare to how good his was?

Why couldn't any other arc even compare to how good his was?

Attached: Zabuza.png (1388x1050, 1.51M)

Real Ninja action right there

Sasuke Retrieval arc and Pain arc are god tier too

also, the beginning of Shippuden was hype as fuck

Chuunin arc was better

every part 1 arc was just as good, the build up is just longer. also kishimoto wanted a sort of "adventure" series like the bridge where everything is contained, but was told to make it quicker, hence the chunin exam arc and everything else that followed. im pretty sure that's what caused his writing to fall off after the time skip; he was planning on probably doubling the time it took to get to the end of the saucegay retrieval arc.
>bridge arc (self contained)
>chunin arc (part 1 and part 2 of exam) (build up of orochimaru, garaa + sand ninja, neji, and build and release sound ninja)
>summoning training + chunin arc and attack on konoha
>learn rasengan arc + sanin fight (basically the only self contained arc besides everything else)
>initial sauce fight + intro of sound 4
>retrieve edgeboi arc + the notorious sauce / naruto fight.

FOG

>AMATERASU
>SHIBAKU TENSEI
yes, pre war arc were great

can someone explain was there any way sasuke would have won that fight agaisnt gaara?

>the beginning of Shippuden was hype as fuck
yeah all the way to when he runs up the poll and yell hes back.

Yeah, I think a lot of the pacing and characterization issues could be solved by revealing a lot of the background and backstory that was crammed into the war arc through self contained mission arcs, and spreading out the development of characters like Sauce.

Time to rewatch naruto

>stretching naruto even more
im sorry but I wouldnt be able to take it, the manga already had so many flashbacks, lets focus on cutting characters instead like
>konan
>one uchiha too many=either cut obito, madara or obito and madara
honestly oricumaru was enough coudlve jsut written him to being able somehow reviving dna for kaguya or something
can't believe the day has come when someone actually says this

sasuke retrieval arc was better bros

based, no other arc afterwards came close to sasuke retrieval

Naruto legit peaked too early.

It really is my favorite arc. I love the fact that the fight at the end was just a desperate struggle, even Kakashi hadn't control of the situation.

>got to die peacefully together with his boywife
Did he have the best ending?

Attached: 4EDBA987-0ABB-49DE-9897-C39CEE9860E6.jpg (1200x815, 91K)

was surprised to find out Ikemoto designed Zabuza

Sasori's arc was kino. Especially 10 vs 100 puppets.

Pre war Naruto was the peak of the series for me
Sage mode Naruto and eternal mangekyo sharingan should have been close to end game.
Tobi should have actually been a weakened madara who put his soul into the body of Obito. Akin to Orichimaru who was madara’s student at the time, explaining his ties to the Akatsuki and his obsession of the sharingan
Zetsu should of been just a plant ninja who developed an imortal plant body and joined up with madara doing immortality research.
The war arc should of lasted months instead of two days. Should of been a major kill off of side characters like kiba and shino that have they’re final time to shine.
Hinata dies protecting Naruto after confessing her love to him.
Tobi should of built the Naruto equivalent of the Axis powers consisting of Remnants of the rain village, kabuto’s sound village and the grass village.
Sasuke should of continued being a edgy psycho after the danzo fight.
Madara’s idea of the infinite tsukunomi is a world similar to feudal warring states time of his childhood, where he is an immortal warlord
Sasuke and Naruto team up to stop madara after iniating the infinite tsukunomi before it’s complete and madara becomes invincible

I hope you meant reread

What are you talking about, Pain arc was liquid shit

I want the sakuga

Sasori was even kind of cool as an Edo Tensei
>fights Kankuro again
>Kankuro reveals he took Sasori's body and it's his new puppet
>Sasori realizes that his creations being passed down is the "eternal art" he was always looking for
>Bequeaths his "Mother" and "Father" puppets to Kankuro and peaces out

I rewatched the arc recently.
It was amazing to get reminded how the power levels worked back then worked. The height of the fight was Kakashi using chidori, absolute staple in shippuden.
They really were just ninjas back then. Absolute feat was energy ball in hand. Hell even the mirror kid's mirror prison was OP was fuck back then. Just 50 episodes later few arcs later it would've been pretty underpowered.
Goddamn it Kishi why couldn't you exercise some restraint

Attached: 1433089618950.jpg (368x343, 41K)

imo no other arc before it did either. prob just nostalgia fagging but i can't remember anything better than it