Attached: bYapnRM.jpg (900x2815, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0C_pJlLQi8
youtu.be/M0HEwEhpaZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RsWHaraonLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is he working on the netflix GITS?

mirai a cute

At least one of the gaijins (russian in this example) could break through to anime industry.
You should know he has education as animator in his motherland. Maybe he is not good as illustrator but as animator he is might be much better worker.

The first one is the only one that's better.

>artists are creative!

Sorry what's the problem here?

Crabs leaking from /ic/ again

Huh, haven't been on there in a long time, but if the general consensus there is that Kuvshinov Ilya is bad then the place has truly gone to shit.

Gaijin is increasing little by little in the animation industry.
French animators have a site.
LeSean Thomas also participated.

There are few people who want to participate because they do not have money, but they will continue to increase little by little in the future.

He's bad because he steals work. If believing that makes a board shit, then more places could stand to go to shit.

That's not stealing work though. All those works there are studies. It's a legitimate practice in art to use other images as references. If I'm not wrong all of the images in the post are just from his instagram, not his professional work.
If there are som legitimate instances of him stealing though I'll shut up.

He's tracing and unless he's trying to sell them as original content there's nothing wrong with it

it's not even tracing, just referencing

So who's complaining?

well not me, I was just boosting your argument

oops meant to reply to

Obviously, this just feels like shitposting.

He's doing artwork, character design and illustration for the new Keiichi Hara's film youtu.be/U0C_pJlLQi8

This is wrong case because french ppl has own animation industry (Wakfu, Dofus etc). Very similar to japanese but it is not anime.
I meant gaijins who is fully copiyng anime style and working in japanese industry.

Dude, there a a lot more than you think in very important positions already. Apart from the ones said, frenchies like Thomas Romain, Vincent Nghiem & Yann Le Galland plus those of the defunct Ankama Japan studio, people like the austrian Bahi JD, spaniards such as Abel Góngora & Juan Manuel Laguna at Science SARU, or a polish background artist like Mateusz Urbanowicz have all done important work on several, top-notch productions.

Nasty case of sameface.

Okay, that is all have sense now.

>modern Russia
>animator's education
There's literally no decent art schools in Russia right now. Furthermore, There's no decent animation studios in Russia whatsoever. Check this crap: youtu.be/M0HEwEhpaZQ
This atrocity was funded by the Russian government. Even if Kuvshinov graduated from some government institute, I highly doubt that He's gotten any skill there

Attached: Aumd1x9O1Vk.jpg (1000x874, 55K)

>CTRL+F Michael Arias
>0 results

Yet he's harassing artists which are doing tracing as well. This guy with his massive ego and autistic fanbase basically became a huge lolcow in the Russian anime and art communities.

Attached: Y9KklNd9rq4.jpg (765x627, 89K)

Isn't Baseduzmultfilm still active?

*S-o-yuzmultfilm

Then he's a faggot.

It's died in the 90s since the government didn't have any funds to support it. The only decent RF's cartoons are The three bogatyrs film series and Kikoriki TV series (tho has gone to shit after they've switched to 3D)

No, there are several French people who actually work in Japan Anime industry. It is not a story in France.

Attached: interview_ferreira-1.jpg (386x554, 107K)

Holy fuck. Why did you remind me this shit? One of the most shameful trash from my vodka and bears motherland.

Honestly, russian animators commonly work with 3D and try to copy Pixar's style (Fixiki, Masha and Bear, Kikoriki). I dunno how they succsesful in your opinion. Just check if you want (pls dont watch this shit lol). Anime style in russia is not supported, bcoz everybody think there that is ALL anime for pedophiles only. Stupid vatniks.

>S-o-yuzmultfilm
Fell apart as USSR.

He is pretty good at copying stuff.

Aren't those intentional redraws? Like that Tumblr meme. It's not plagiarism if you don't pretend it was original art.

There is little groups that create worthy short films like that. Check it.
youtube.com/watch?v=RsWHaraonLI

Tracing for learning is common in Japan.
It does not become a special thing.
If it sells saying "I made it" , it is illegal.

The cartoon you linked was animated by a studio that specializes in making commercials, not cartoons.

People love his style. That's what ngmi crabs will never get.