ITT:

Post anime tropes that trigger you

>Brocons/siscons/Actual incestuous relationships

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When the protagonist doesn't fuck his sister because it'd be "immoral"

Attached: 155137416344361.png (1017x1156, 1.43M)

That only triggers my dick.

I know you guys are memeing, but it's still gross to post things like this

She drugged the food didn't she

>She

stupid nbrposter

>trying to seduce him.
I think rape goes a little bit farther than just "seducing".

>Draw a 20 year old call her 13
Sometimes it's the opposite though
>draw a 15 year old call her 30
I'm not talking legal loli. I'm talking artists who don't know what adult women look like.

>Megane childhood friend poster
Fuck off and let your friend's imouto fuck her oni-chan. She's known him longer than you have.

The second one is WAY more common than the first one. Why would you go through the trouble of drawing a cake, just to make it underage.

Cause the age of consent for japan is 13, so for them 13 is barely legal, for the rest of the world it's jail.

Based

Attached: 1486280786227.jpg (272x365, 57K)

>he doesn't like incest
Point at him
point at him and laugh

Attached: 1484176049681.jpg (867x922, 405K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
There are a couple of countries in the world whose age of consent is the same as or younger than Japan (example: Argentina).

140-155cm range adult women are somewhat common in East Asia and have neotenous appearances, it's why they are often drawn with childish faces in manga and anime.

wat

I was speaking in general. I know germany is 14 and even in some places in the US the gap allows for 6 years difference untill 18, so you could have an 18 or 17 yo fuck someone who's 12. Generally speaking however it's both illegal and looked down upon in most of the world.

As for the height. I'm aware there are short women, and I'm aware of asian faces, but as someone who's been drawing chicks for a long ass time now there are distinct things that make a character feel like a teen or a kid, that I'm not into, especially when the character is supposed to be older.

>Mary Sue

Attached: IMG_20190210_020747_374.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

The busybody light novel protagonist who goes around solving other people's personal problems just cause.

Shut up, you cousin fucking redneck brush ape.

>Mary Sue
more like "damsel in distress"

"This is everything the world has to offer"
" This is the best training, THis is the best monsters, this is all there is"
>mc get's very far
" guess what there's a hwole new part of the world you knew nothing about that's a kajillion times more everything"
Repeats.

You can't blame em sometimes though, Nobody has the foresight to tell their franchise will be running so long they will need to expand it that much.

She is Mary Sue because she is incredibly beautiful, powerful, intelligent, skillful,
brave, etc. and still she's constantly in distress and needs Kirito to save her.

Attached: wheiwhei.jpg (373x294, 24K)

Post words that trigger you
>tropes

>random yuribait solely because it was trendy for its time

Attached: 1547828054547.png (640x364, 205K)

>Looks like a slut
>Acts like a slut
>Dresses like a slut
>Not actually a slut
I hate this trope.

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_mukatsukulsp__6fb30fad958da840e73d4e0ea6e7eea5 (911x1289, 1.03M)

It's a great trope.

love hate for this one

Female on male slappings, beatings, and abusings

Attached: ZD5nxAS.png (1366x768, 758K)

Attached: 1533748091873.gif (267x150, 524K)

>blatant author self insert

>spoon with liquid is tilted at such an angle that the liquid should be dripping out of the spoon
>liquid solid in place
I hate this trope

jesus christ this.

cant there be just one MC who smacks the shit out of some tiny, entitles tsundare runt.

also

>all these cute girls around me, willing to lick the brownest part of my butthole.
>but i dont want any of them LOL! arent the veiwers jealous!

There's plenty of "adult women" who look like teenagers out there. Especially in Japan.

>Megane trying to stop love
You know how this goes. You're just making it harder for yourself

Attached: f19176b9ce82b5c4550cb32db931f84a.jpg (1000x1000, 348K)

>cant there be just one MC who smacks the shit out of some tiny, entitles tsundare runt.
Aho Girl is the Manga/Anime for you my friend.