Mob/Dororo

I need help. I cant decide which is AOTS when they are this good

Attached: 201901214912.jpg (720x720, 562K)

>some modern Heisei student autist with bowlcut going day to day
>some sengoku autist in the quest of regaining his lost limbs
Mob is nice,but Dororo is good

Mob psychororo ro ro roro

Atm Dororo is better but I think Mob will overtake it as the season goes on. Both my top two as well.

>being this conflicted over what shows should be no.2 and 3 to kakegurui

Attached: 1503889421387.png (1368x769, 1.17M)

There's only one choice.

Attached: Okawaiikoto.png (1200x640, 1.28M)

I'm pretty behind on Dororo, but Mob's visual creativity puts it on a much higher level for me. I've read both manga too, and I prefer Mob though I'm happy with the changes to Dororo they're making in the adaptation.

>mob
9.5/10.
Creative, inspiring, relatable, smart, funny and godly animated.

>dororo
6/10.
Boring episodic shit.

Done. You're welcome, OP.

6.5/10.

8/10.

just watch both

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 23K)

Based

>Dororo
>his

Between those two? Dororo. Kemurikusa is superior anyways.

Mob is animation kino. Dororo is clearly inferior to the 60s show.

Based on consistency of episodes overall, Mob hasn't had a really weak episode. I can't say the same for Dororo. Mob is on another level.

Dororo is a dogshit sterile adaptation, just read the manga instead. Mob is actually worthwhile since the adaptation actually adds stunning visuals and direction.

Attached: [Oyasumi]_Pani_Poni_Dash_-_04_[F5448138].avi_snapshot_07.43_[2018.07.30_23.31.43].jpg (704x396, 49K)

Wataten is AOTS. Dogokobo has done it again.

>totally ruined the Mogami arc
>so far covered up the most boring part of the manga
Bonesfags are cancer, the Claw Boss fight is going to be full of shiny colors and things moving fast though!

>barely even talked about
>dumb Kaiji with boobs
>Kaiji threads get more replies when they have nothing airing atm

Kakegurui is the single worst failure of the season user sorry

Attached: reigen.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Dororo is a fair bit different than the manga

Neither, but Dororo is much better than Leddit: The Animation

mob is sterile trash just like one joke man

Neither.

for me it's boogie

Attached: boogie.gif (500x281, 999K)

Gripen Air Force is my AOTS

Attached: 1542237656707.jpg (2268x2272, 783K)

This but lower kakegururi's score

How do you even pit a 1 cour show against a 2 cour show? What happens if the 2 cour show goes to shit in its second cour? Do you retroactively revoke its AOTS status? Or vice versa what happens if it becomes better than the show you thought was AOTS originally in its second cour? Does it become AOTS of the previous season? Or does a show have to be judged in the season it finishes in?

The idea of AOTS is silly.

Attached: 1548725325187.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This.

Attached: comfypop.png (244x428, 197K)

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

Dororo isn't the one with missing limbs.

Don't think so hard

Serious question though. For the people who take the AOTS thing seriously. You can't really judge a show unless its completed IMO. So the idea of AOTS only works if every show is a single cour.

Attached: boogie.png (1200x675, 232K)

mob - 2/10
dororo - 6/10
kaguya - 7/10
boogiepop 7/10

Dororo for sure

It's just shorthand for "this show is my favourite of the bunch"

Youre supposed to wait til the end of the season, you fucking dimwit.

Attached: 1521246921990.jpg (405x270, 47K)

You sure about that? There are some passionate people on this site who believe in a very strict objective hierarchy that exists in seasonal anime.

For me it's Dororororo

For the worse. Stripped it of all the endearing characterisation and Tezuka's iconic style. It's totally lifeless and uninteresting.

>Dororo 6
>Kaguya 8

shit taste

>i'm so edgy because i rate mob 2/10 and dororo 6/10

I've never ever in my life encountered voice acting so horrible as in dororo. Specifically the titular character. The voice itself feels very unnatural combined with the characters appearance and feels disconnected. Next there's the issue of actual acting... which is nonexistent. It feels life a person is reading the lines from a sheet of paper and in a very monotone uninspired way. Sure, the VA changes intonation sometimes, but it's mostly the same tone regardless of what's actually happening to the character. It just sounds BAD. Oh... and ANNOYING AS FUUUUUUUUUUK
My point is - dororo is bad.

>the voice acting is bad so that whole anime is bad
Do you have a brain? Clearly not.

Eh I think I prefer it, though I'm a few episodes behind.

Mob easily

>The main character won't shut the fuck up for one second and ruins the show with bad voice acting
> Thinks show is still good

Clearly you're unable to comprehend basic concepts. Go play with your vomit or whatever you special needs people do

the real AOTS is both of them

> most boring part of the manga
your shit is taste baby

>being wrong 5 times in a row

Attached: mgw.webm (400x374, 189K)

Don't watch or care about Mob. I tried the manga before season 1 was even a thing and I couldn't get into it. OPM is simply better. Shame that ONE stopped drawing his doodles and left everything to Murata. Anyway, Dororo is AOTS. Boogie's also okay.

this, both are so great that they don't deserve being warred over by tryhard, low-capacity anons in reddit shirts.

No i'ts not, you just made up some random shit

Putting your tremendous faggotry aside, ONE is going to continue the webcomic soon.

No one fucking cares what you think AOTS is. Goddamn subhuman fat pathetic waste of flesh.

Link to that statement?

Don't have the exact source but the people that translate Reigen said that since the spin off was over ONE said he was going to continue OPM now.

comfypop a best

Attached: 83838382.jpg (655x656, 94K)

He wrote it on his twitter sometime before new year.

>Blocks your path

Attached: tate.jpg (427x600, 124K)

>totally ruined the Mogami arc
seethe harder, episode 5 was kino

Attached: minori blush.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

the latest 4 episodes were unironically aoty material
i hope next arc is good aswell

Attached: 1550912500727.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

I think both are classic shows in their own right. It all comes down to personal preference.

>extremely overrated reddit shit
>AOTS
Come on. The characters are all unbearable cunts, even Fujiwara isn't consistently written and fails to soften the mood.

Well, at the very least Dororo is missing a dick.

Dorodoro because author.

I'm not sure about AOTS but it's definitely underrated.

Pablo, no.

You can give it to Mob this season then Dororo next season because it's two cour. Problem solved, friend.

Attached: 1472481175034.png (1280x1097, 188K)

What the fuck is up with this MALfaggotry? Disgusting.

Attached: 1522364958430.jpg (1200x848, 78K)

Compared to how most of the child characters of yore were voiced. It is an extreme improvement.

Anybody who can tell me they watched all of Takarajima and didn't have a burning seething hatred for Jim Hawkins by the end, is a fucking liar.

Attached: 312782.jpg (225x350, 23K)

garbage taste faggot.

Attached: angry king crimson.png (393x1176, 813K)

neither; deport yourself back to r*ddit you mudgoblin

You're the only one bringing MAL up, retard. Fuck off back to r*ddit.

Because she's some 13 year old child idol, the only reason she got the job is because the producer is fucking her.

Boogiepop's last arc made it AOTS for me. Releasing an arc all at once made it so much better the other shows can't even compete.

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-10-11-14[1].jpg (853x480, 68K)

Mob is better, but Dororo is a constant 'damn good' anime. Like, it's simple, you got blood n demons n action n a cute loli sidekick.

It's the kind of thing you can happily kick back to. But Mob is the one I'm looking forward to more each week, despite reading the manga.

The fact Mob just had a series of mad hype episodes helps it, too

this.
god i wish they could release the next arc like that.

Attached: 2e986bf705b95b19588a60a0bd091b89.jpg (840x472, 48K)

>scoring shows out-of-10
>one of the most aggravating and least meaningful ways to communicate
>not poor form
Your newfaggotry has been noted. Now please kindly fuck off, this isn't Yea Forums.

Don't worry, MOB is going to shit now that is going to adapt the boring Claw arc
Dororo has potential if it doesn't drop the quality on the next episodes

Why do retards here hate action for no reason at all?
Is it that they have some sort of pretentious attitude?

I'm just so glad Mob is selling like shit this season.

But user, the Claw Arc is really good. And judging from today's episode Bones is going to make it an absolute spectacle.

Oh shit Dororo is 2 cour? Those are some nice news

It's doing fine actually. No worse than most other things this season. And most of it's profit comes from streaming and merch which is selling out.

You're a pleb if you enjoy the battle shounen tier parts of Mob, its on arcs like the Reigen alone one and the first few episodes where the series truly shines

Dororo already lost all potential on episode 1 by virtue of being ugly and awfully planned and written.

The latter it is then.

another moefag

For me Mob has been consistent good/excellent since the episode 1 and the last 2 episodes of Dororo are pretty mediocre, I like both of them but I take Mob over Dororo any day.

TPN. good night

Most overrated shit of the season

>comparing Kakegurui and Kaiji

Truest mark of an absolute pleb, rest of the post isn't worth reading

>barely even talked about

Absolutely based

Moron, it's one of my favourite manga. MAPPA handling it incompetently has nothing to do with moe anime.

what kind of retard still watches shounen lmao

You want me to write an essay just for this thread? Communicate with my dick, you cocklicker. Fuck off already.

Also, there's nothing wrong with summing up one's critics and opinions towards a show with a score. You're mentally ill if you think otherwise.

>reddit shit
Kek even that spot almost overtook by Mob fuck that pretentious overhype romcom.

>lol kaiji

I'm so glad this show automatically filters out retarded children

Are you okay, user?

Attached: 1535498922102.jpg (636x902, 106K)

It's shield hero

Dororo is the little kid
Are you even watching the show?

Mob is obviously AOTS and probably AOTY. Its good on basically every department.
Dororo suffers from an episodic format where you get good episodes mixed with shitty ones, and I'm not sure it will hold up well for 24 episodes.
Anyway any of those picks are still miles above Kaguya-sama

>imagine being this much of a phoneposter
Yikes.

Attached: 1532504607696.jpg (1080x1079, 75K)

>Its good on basically every department.
Except good characters or a good story.

Yea Forums approved AOTS:
Wataten
Yea Forums approved AOTS:
Mob
Dororo
reddit approved AOTS:
Kaguya

It has better developed and more human characters than any other anime airing this season

Wataten is for Yea Forums cunnyposters.
Yea Forums's AOTS is Ueno.

Honestly they're both fantastic in their own right, it's really hard to compare the two.

>Except good characters or a good story.
Cope

Attached: 323FWG.png (436x454, 237K)

Reddit is pretty much Mob.
Yea Forums is Endro or Kemurikusa
Dororo is actually pretty underrated everywhere so I wouldn't say it belongs anywhere.
I'm not following Kaguya but you might be right since it became so popular with that ED.
Yea Forums would be Shield Hero.

Kaguya is way more popular than Mob in reddit according to the polls spammed here, and that meme dance brought all kinds of cancer. Is the ultimate reddit anime

>Dororo is actually pretty underrated everywhere
It's in MAL's top 50 ranked anime or some shit

Eat shit moenigger.

>Dororo is actually pretty underrated everywhere so I wouldn't say it belongs anywhere.
It isn't, its even more popular than The Promised Neverland adaptation now

I agree.

I actually agree with this

No way.

Mob is a 6, Dororo is a 5-6 because it's too slow

I agree with Yea Forums and reddit but to call Mob and Dororo Yea Forums would imply that board had taste.

Holy autism, user, you this guy? Also, the VA for Dororo is literally a child, give her a break.

Attached: 74B800E1-672F-4428-A01D-421E6A1AEB51.jpg (828x1613, 714K)

>Yea Forums used to love Kaguya
>now its suddenly "reddit" because it got popular
Bunch of hispter faggots

Attached: 8d3.jpg (421x505, 176K)

>Bunch of hispter faggots
no shit sherlock,99% of fags hear seek an identity consuming obscure shit

It's really pathetic, imagine living with such an inferiority complex other people liking things you like ruins them for you.

boogie is always the right answer

Attached: 1550919079402.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

>boogieflop phantom

Bugipoppu is too IQ intensive and confuses Yea Forumsedditors.

Attached: touka-016.png (1159x1067, 624K)

Can we just say that this season has been absolutely amzing so far, with a lot of good anime coming out daily(expect sunday what the fuck).
It feels there hasn't been a season consistently good like this, since forever now.

I don't know if it's flopping and i don't care, the new arc was great

Maybe if it was the LN but the adaptation is shit

I'm enjoying a lot of shows these seasons, which didn't happen in the previous one, its pretty fine

Someone post the webm.

>mobfags

wow now that's some shit taste if that's what they got out of watching the show. I doubt I want to know what they actually do like.

Last 4 episodes were better than anything else on this season so far.

>This week's Dororo ended on a good note
>Mob didn't
Can't say I expected that.

here

Attached: 4e771eb2ab4907feb4f728d6e1f5e507.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

>mob
>9.5/10.
too generous for this psuedo-art piece
>Creative, inspiring, relatable, smart, funny and godly animated.
Yep, you sound like an NPC describing a show from ABC Family

I read enough of the manga previous to the show airing to know it wasn't something for me. I don't think the adaptation is bad at all but I just hate the characters too much to bother watching it. It's basically a worst Kare Kano.

Why are you so bothered by what other people think about the stuff you like, user? That isn't healthy at all and ironically only serves to reveal your own inferiority complex.

Reddit is not Mob, it's not really the type of show they are into. It's lived, but not actively
Yea Forums is Mob or Dororo
Shield Hero is garbage
The Promised Neverland is an overhyped to skies garbage

>Yea Forums is Mob

Attached: 1436763014953.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

Even if Reddit was Mob, it only goes to show that even the broken clock is right twice a day.

>It's basically a worst Kare Kano.
Now, you're doing it a disservice. Kare Kano couldn't advance two steps forward without shitting out el hermano tier drama out of fucking nowhere. You probably only remember the Anno anime episodes, but the manga as a whole was a shitfest.

>x is reddit
>x is Yea Forums
>x is z
What the fuck is this literal fucking nonsense, you should all kill yourselves, holy fucking shit.

I'll check it out then

seething mobtard

>Yea Forums is Mob
Only shonenshitters like Mob tho.

You don't need to like it or even think it's AOTS to appreciate the effort put into the production.

its fucking retarded
>series is popular in place I don't like, so its bad

There is only one arc where there is more than one fight, kill yourself.

Unironically seething

>Yea Forums is this, Yea Forums likes that, Yea Forums hates this
Stop treating this board like you imaginary friend, it isn't one person, we have thousands of anons posting here with varying opinions, there isn't an "Yea Forums" anime.

Attached: 1473941222167.png (278x354, 207K)

About Kare Kano, admittedly I haven't even bothered with the manga, the anime was sufficiently off-putting. The inverse is true for Kaguya-sama, I've parts of the manga and skimmed through the anime. It may not be a fair comparison but I just hate Shirogane and Shinomiya as much as I hate Arima and Yukino, all that I want is for those cunts to fuck off already. I suspect that Kaguya-sama doesn't go full shoujo manga and being a comedy series if the humour clicks with you then you're golden, nobody can dictate what you should find funny or unfunny. It just isn't a series for me and personally it baffles me just how popular this show is when the cast is so utterly repulsive.

>Kaguya
>8
AH HAHAHAHAHAHA KIMOCHIIIIIII NEEEEEEE

How the fuck is the cast bad? They are all very enticing with their flaws and their interactions. Sounds like you simply have really shitty taste.

Mob. Dororo had potential before turning into another generic anime

Why is Kaguya a reddit thing? And why does this affect how people think of it here?

It's nonsense, there are no real reasons behind it
Everyone in this thread deserves to get curbstomped.

I'll have you know that my taste is exquisite. I'm fully capable of understanding and appreciating the objective qualities of the show like the directing, the comedic timing and the great voice work. But my own idiosyncrasies just make me dislike the show, I simply can't stomach the characters, even Fujiwara who is written to play the foil to the protagonists fails to lighten the mood for me. The cast is this horrible combination of elite, spoiled, unlikable pricks that I'm too repulsed by to be able to enjoy. You can disagree with my opinion and that is fine, just don't make this to be about taste when it's not.

>horrible combination of elite, spoiled, unlikable pricks
It sounds like you read the first five chapters and thought that that's all there is to their characters.

Nice gif but more important nice choice

Attached: 1550922796153.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

I usually stop at a multiples of 10 because OCD, I think I read up to chapter 30 but I'm not sure. I don't hate anyone who is entertained by the manga/show but it just isn't for me, sorry. The clubroom style narrative just further exacerbates this problem by overly focusing on the central characters.

It's fine if you like it and I don't fault you for it. It just doesn't click with me.

Why does this read like a fucking pasta?

Probably because you're a phoneposter who can't comprehend why would anons post more than two lines of text.

Anybody who unironically uses a line such as "I'll have you know that my taste is exquisite" reeks of fedoratipping faggotry and pretentiousness. I'm afraid you just destroyed any attempt at sounding convincing, stupid memelord.

>if you don't take yourself too seriously it's bad
OK.

Attached: 1527196755386.jpg (386x573, 74K)

sundays have ueno-san, kotobuki and manaria friends, what are you talking about?

Are you blond perhaps?

Yes. Why?

It's a child voicing a child, you just think it's weird because you're too used to how people voice act in anime. It's kind of like assuming "natural" voice acting is how people talk in the theater.

I knew it ofcourse you were, basically you've been reading this manga wrong, it's a comedy, but you took it too seriously with how rich everyone is and how elite they seem to you. They are meant to be super extra in their personality so that each one of their personality bounces each other better. By using the method of everyone having an extreme personality, the author can make a lot of chapters easily just by pairing two people and a subject together.
Haven't you watched Gintama or something? It does almost the same thing and grows on from there.

It was Dororo until today's episode of Mob
Anime only here, I did NOT expect that

>what is Boogiepop
Mob is better than Dororo anyway.

You're totally right about me "reading it wrong". I know it's a comedy but I just find the characters too repulsive to be able to enjoy the humour. Hence why I said to user this has nothing to do with taste, I'm just broken I guess. If it's any consolation, it's the same reason why I thoroughly dislike Kakegurui, I just can't stand character with limited or no empathy.
And I haven't watched Chinese The Simpsons, no.

It started off slow, but it's getting increasingly interesting. Every new interwined story gives more weigh to the others.

If it's about Empathy they get it a lot, each one of the mian characters slowly but surely.You slowly feel for them and then their backstories are revealed. It's not like they are the generic muh sad backstory or something, you just understand them a lot more from that point on.
How many chapters have you read?I'd say it's worth it to read at least a few more with a more open mind about it, try to see it as an idiotic manga about idiot kids trying to one up each other while each of them are an idiot of their own.

It's easy to get that impression, since the only people posting in threads about a specific manga are people into that manga. The same isn't true for anime.

Mob is a masterpiece
Dororo is a 6/10 at best

There's a difference between not talking or reading something and putting a "reddit" label on something.

Chapter 20 or 30, I'm not sure. Look, I won't pick up the anime but I'm resume the reading after finishing my current reads. I'll try going at it with a different mindset.

Go for it at least until chapter 40 something it will be pretty obvious. If you still don't like it until then, then I'd say drop it, it's not worth it to keep going.

Mob > Dororo >>>>> shit > any LN adaptation

When will you people learn that 'reddit' is an adjective? It describes something that is generally popular swill that normalfags eat up and is overrated. In an ideal world, people would use more words to communicate whatever the fuck they think about shitty chink cartoons but seeing how it's either "reddit" or MAL scoring it like a drooling retard "hurrrr i tink its a 6" then I much rather have anons call it reddit since it's aptly descriptive and at least conveys a much better idea of what you mean instead of whatever the fuck IGN style scoring system you have set up in your head.

The manga is shit

Attached: 1547624968587.png (500x472, 269K)

You expect a little too much if you think that the people who use this expression do it with any kind of consistent definition behind it. It's the most common way of saying "popular thing I don't like", not more, not less. What someone considers overrated or not is also purely subjective. And I honestly don't see why normalfags would flock to Kaguya rather than something like Mob or Dororo. Again, assuming shit with no kind of actual thought behind it.

Mob S2 is marvelous. Seriously has me floored right now, every episode seems to be better than the last. Visually awe-inspiring, story is a bit familiar but seemingly because it's flipping the shonen-y formula on its head.
I heard Dororororororororo is pretty cool too, I'm watching it tonight after I finish Girl's Last Tour (which I stopped watching after episode 10 and just forgot about somehow)

Mob's animation should put it above Dororo alone. Love both though.

Dororo has been falling down with these two last episodes, today's one was very weak, meanwhile Mob has been getting better with each week. That alone already gives it an edge unless Mob drops the ball hard.

mob is better by miles, dororo is still good though

Today's Mob episode was fire. A lot of heated discussion going on right now so you need to watch it while it's still hot.

Attached: 1472756563705.jpg (500x570, 173K)

MOB IS FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD!!!!

Mob has based Bones visuals with expressive characters and animated backgrounds. Dororo has inconsistent Mappa production with some of Pablo's worst work behind it.

isn't there an arc about a guy who gets cucked like 6 episodes in

Mob has been better overall. Dororo has had some weak episodes. I love both of the shows but I'd give AOTS to Mob the way things are playing out.

Interestingly enough, one of the lines in Dororo's op was "Give me fire"

More like Dororo had 2 amazing episodes and Mob been average at best during the whole run.

t.redditor

we should have had one episode of torture and then another for the fight. 5 was still great though

Dororo easily

Those are definitely the two best, but I'd give the edge to Mob as it is right now. Dororo's got some boring parts, and the latest ep was just okay. Mob has been solid every ep.

Mob's just so fucking relatable and honest with what it tries to do on top of the sakuga so I can't not give it to the boy.

dororo is the most generic shit, maybe it was cool and fresh in the 60's but not now.

Best show is boogiepop

Liking the best looking anime currently airing is a Yea Forums thing now? Woo lad try to fit in just a little harder. You aren't quite there yet.

Attached: 1538918529279.png (842x792, 82K)

Haven't watched Dodoro but Mob2 is absolutely amazing.

Mob no contest

What a reddit thing to say. Maybe you should go back

worst part of Yea Forums, anything thats popular, regardless of quality, is reddit and garbage.

I just wanna talk about Champloo man...

Attached: 1549265182150.gif (400x279, 1.78M)