D4C localization thread

You have been hired to rename D4C to avoid copy right issues. The name must have at last 4 words in it, and be a replacement for ‘Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap’. What do you choose as a copy right friendly name?

Attached: image.jpg (785x998, 543K)

Value pack filthy actions
It seems american enough

Daring Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

「B a d B u s i n e s s o n a B u d g e t」

Why the fuck didn't they just name it D4C?

Bad hing do free

filthy jobs done at a reasonable price

「Supply and Demand」

Atrocious Actions at Affordable Prices

Abhorrent actions administered at affordable ammounts.

go for the Sticky Fingers route
Dimension Man

kek

FAAARAHP

Abhorrent Actions Done at Lidl Prices

Do Dirty 4 Cheap

Unethical Task Services for a peso

Sorry, Unethical Services for 4 Pesos

>Unethical Services for 4 Pesos
Nice.

Best answer

Crass Act with a Discount

Unreasonable Action For A Bad Price

that's what they did for all star battle.
it's even made fun of in the glossary, nobody knows what the fuck it even means.

Underrated

Amoral Acts Accomplished at an Agreeable Asking Baleful Behaviours for a Balanced Bargain Corrupted Comissions at a Cheap Cost Dastardly Deeds Done for a Discounted Demand Evil Exploits for an Even Expense Foul Feats for a Fair Fare Ghastly Games Garnering Garbage Gain Horrible Happenings at a Halved Hire Injurious Instances for an Inarguable Incentive Jerring Jobs for Juvenile Jewels Keen Kicks for a Kingly Krone Loathsome Litigations at a Limited Levy Malicious Means for Modest Markup Nefarious Neer-do-wells for Negligble Notes Obscene Outings at a On-Sale Outlay Pernicious Plans for a Popular Price Questionable Quests for a Quaint Quotation Raunchy Requests at Reduced Rates Sinister Stunts at a Simple Surcharge Terrible Things at a Tolerable Toll Unethical Undertakings at an Underpriced Uptick Villainous Ventures for a Variable Valuation Wicked Winning for Wretched Wages Xenopobic Xerosis for Xenial Xeriffs Yucky Yaking for Yielding Yen Zany Zings for Zero Zillions

Darti deedos dan darto chipu

Filthy Feats For Few Bucks

Wow, you even managed to make something with Q

Alternating Current/Direct Current

Jews Did 9/11, probably.

>Xenopobic Xerosis for Xenial Xeriffs

I can't accept this one no matter how hard you tried

you. are. awesome.
and probably a lexical savant.

Filthy Acts At A Reasonable Price

Thunder Threes Trundle Jeep

So them renaming stands is because of copyright issues and not just because they are retarded?

Atrocious Acts At Acceptable Price
A4P

Yeah, musicians and record labels are notoriously anal about protecting their copyrights so that nobody can avoid paying them in some way

Just do it the usual lazy way and call it Messy Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

Committing Crime for Under a Dime

No, they're being retarded. There were 2 VNs and an anime adaptation for each under the name White Album, but you didn't see John or Ringo making a fuss about it. Mentioning a thing by name doesn't mean you're violating copyright.

>John
Paul, I'm retarded.

How do copyrights even work?
If it's ok to mention names then why do authors always slightly change them or use stars to censor

Basically if they sang a cover version of the song and put it in the episode, they have to pay royalties to the writers. If they just mention it by name, it's a reference/parody/whatever you want to call it and they don't owe anybody anything.

>why do authors always slightly change them
Because they're retarded and paranoid, as I've said.
>or use stars to censor
Usually as some form of joke.

Baseball Bunny

Good shit

How do you fuck up a pasta like this?

thats actually really good user

Fiendish Folly Finagled For a Fair Fee

Dimension Rabbit.

Base thesorus-user

Here's my list.

Attached: 7r4062k9g5021.jpg (396x1920, 587K)

downright diabolical discounted discord

i tried

dread discreditings for diminished dollars

Dirty Deeds and the Thunder Chief

Attached: 3079C5CD-D4D5-4797-8CE4-E4DF7BEA127B.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Done with sheep