What went (already) wrong?

>What went (already) wrong?
it's not that interesting anymore

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

secondaries seem to like it. I feel like the comedic timing for the anime just isn't quite in step with the manga, so it's a little jarring for me.

i think it's because it feels like there's not much progression at all

There literally is, though. It's just very "quiet" and slow.

it's pretty silly by now
last episode was lame and the main girl is not half as interesting as she used to be

Nothing went wrong. Most people like it. Stop making shit Kaguya threads.

They started adapting a bunch of shitty chapters.
Trust me, next week, it will be good again.

Nisekoi fags seriously need to give up

To be honest, they were necessary. One was the continuation of the Kashiwagi subplot, the other one was for Ishigami's character, the last one was a follow-up to Kaguya's sex ed.

>Nisekoi
??
what does the pants have to do with the ass?

No more Kyoani animators are working on it so it's to be expected that quality would take a nosedive.

i see
that's the animation quality factor tho
my point is the plot development that is considerably worse

The competitive dynamic has crossed the line from nuanced and interesting to just silly. The biggest issue is that the girl changed so much she's practically an archetype (how bad she wants the guys cock is insane) and the main guy has changed too little in comparison. The series would be best if both were more like they were in the beginning with development as a slow boil, and it would still be less bad than it is now if both developed at a quick but similar pace.

For me the comedy never disappoints with it's use of exaggeration, premise was weird at first but got used to it
There is, we see how the relationship between kaguya and shirogane develops

couldn't agree more
he's still an interesting main guy
she is not an interesting main girl anymore

Characters are good
romance is cute as fuck
jokes are shit

>jokes are shit
but not the main issue
not by now

I'm not a shoujofag i prefer romcoms like Nozaki kun than this shit. The thing is that I like the cast of kaguya a lot and expect the author to inprove by the time. Also not harem are always welcome.

>how bad she wants the guys cock is insane
You haven't seen insane yet.

Attached: 1549820739708.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

The anime delivery is fucking off. The jokes are good but the director has no idea how to properly convey them. See Asobi Asobase for an example of people who know how to do and adapt comedies.

Attached: 1539190656369.jpg (500x540, 55K)

As a late but still pre-anime-air mangafag, I'm enjoying it.

To be fair, the whole Love not War premise is fucking stupid to begin with. Sure, it allows for some initial comedy, but it's doomed to regress into a boring Tom&Jerry cold war status quo kind of thing. If not worse. And let's face it, a real chad would just take the girl he likes and fuck her silly already.

Attached: 15523353552.jpg (907x855, 115K)

Waifufags got so much obsessed with the show that they don't find it interesting anymore.
Stop making Kaguya threads for a while and you'll find it good again, fags.

Nothing. I thought the penis joke skit was hilarious.

MISTA
O MISTA

>a real chad would just take the girl he likes and fuck her silly already
no doubt
but keep in mind this is an anime, it's supposed to be awkward

>Stop making Kaguya threads for a while and you'll find it good again, fags.
was this supposed to be an argument?
it doesn't make any sense whatsoever