Sexually harasses women

>sexually harasses women
>is a devout Christian
I always thought he was gay? He definitely gives off that vibe.

Attached: 29839.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXZIrnlKlCs4993
twitter.com/MichellMcC73/status/1094729435583037440
narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/13/nypd-blacks-latinos-commit-overwhelming-majority-of-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong board faggot

Attached: f85.png (1280x620, 628K)

>sexually har-

Nope

Attached: vic.png (1274x1852, 417K)

FUCK OFF DUBFAGS

Glorious.

don't care if dubfag or not, but this isn't really anime related. i pity the guy tho for having to go through the sjw shit

So he is gay.

how's the 'crowd found Vc thing' it's going?

Dubs look atem

>Dubs

I knew nothing about this until now, I like some of this actresses, having said that FUCKING GET THEM BROLY!

My frenz. It is tom.

Attached: 1543120499049.jpg (1325x1445, 2.21M)

He an ass. Charging 50$ for his autograph.

Most VAs usually charge about 30 bucks for one, but if I had to destroy my vocals for losers begging me to do the Broly voice over and over I would ask for extra too

Oooh I want one

Nah.

$68,312 of $100,000 goal after 5 days so far.

How does one prove that a guy pulled their hair and kissed them?

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

youtu.be/cXZIrnlKlCs4993

That's it. You can't.

good. I hope ANN gets fucked from the lawsuit.

This needs to be updated as Rekieta Law debated a Con organizer and Kickvic supporter whom was veering on extortionism and bribery

Let's hope dear Vic busts a fat one on those hacks like that kid sandman.

I can relate;
>Createad a tumbler page with lewd a while ago.
>Everthing it's ok for a while.
>Some fans, and then I create a patreon
>Some months later after some effort, daily posting and new things, I reach $200 a month
>new followers
>Someone asks me if I can do x yaoi illustration
>I respond: No sorry, I don't do Yaoi
>Next week same thing. After writing the same thing I put 'Sorry, I don't do Yaoi' in the description
>Days later, patreon contacts me about DMC claims and about hate speech in my content
>I respond that everything in a polite way.
>patreon Blocks my account
>Tumbler Blocks my account
> I still didn't realize the connection
>Go to pixiv wasteland
>same question, same answer.
>People start to twitter raid my account
>Now I'm a homophobic because I don't want to do Yaoi

sexual harassment is such a fucking meme

This isn't completely true. I met Vic at Comic Con a while back and he was a total bro. It was his agent who made Vic charge money for autographs of merch he was selling at his booth. I was strapped on cash for the day and I had a Blu-ray copy of FMA Brotherhood which I asked if it was okay for him to sign. Vic smiled and said sure, then his bitch agent stepped in and said "THAT'LL BE 10 DOLLARS." We both looked at her confused and she doubled down and said that if I wasn't buying anything from the booth and if I just wanted him to autograph something I already have, then it was $10. Vic immediately stepped in and said that that was not necessary and let me keep my money and signed the Blu-ray free of charge. Say what you will, but Vic IRL is a bro.

I hope all false accusers take proper consequences, not just cleanly fading away with nothing.

roll

Assuming you're not making something up, I wonder how you're supposed to work around that. Maybe not putting that in the description, or lying with something like "my family would disown me". That could work

So the whole thing is just that Vic is hated by a lot of people so that they tried to get rid of him when there is a chance to do so. And they did and failed.

Sounds made up. I know plenty of famous artists who don't do any gay art.

Absolutely based.

rolland

I put in the description for the person requesting not waste her/his time waiting for a response.
The fact that I have to lie or not put this in the description it's worrying.

Ignoring them is not that hard.

Attached: 1545079970785.jpg (228x221, 9K)

>Being surprised that religious people are often hypocrites

You have to play it safe, plain and simple. We live in a fairly sensitive culture. Fight it where you can, but keep your public accounts protected by not engaging with any part of that sphere.

I was doing that, I was ignoring the bait commentaries and deleting the obvious trolls, the real problem was the patreon and tumblr ban

Sure are a lot of misogynists in this thread. Women don't need to provide "proof" that they were assaulted by a cis white male. Rape culture exists. Believe all women.

I'll be screenshotting this thread, just in case anything happens.

I stooped interacting with the public and exposing myself, I only contact or do some interaction when I see that it's an old follower. This days I only do commissions 'give one for free and the next one I gonna charge' kind of deal. But like I said,

I can related with being accused of something and suffering the consequences without any prof or chance to appeal, the worst part I don't even hate or dislike gay people.

Check out newproject2.com. It was created specifically for people in situations like yours. Also has no fees.

I know nothing of this controversy or what took place, but this honestly reads like it was made by people who have not checked the legitimacy of any of these claims to people who will not check the legitimacy of any of these claims, and only out of the desire to be on the other side of the political battlefront and defend every alleged sexual predator from the "evil SJWs" purely out of the pathological fear that one day someone might inappropriately accuse them of something like this too.

Moslem here, I'll be glad to stone you on sight. Remember that we are all already everywhere, we will find your home address then behead you and your family.

Well even Vic's admitted that he was, at the very least (barring other accusations), too touchy feely with fans,

Thanks, user, I didn't know about his one. I have some things that I would like to do that involves crowd founding maybe in the future I will give a new try.

Reminder Vic isn't the only one getting fucked as well. Steve Blum and Chris Sabat are next in line. The English VA industry is going to huge hit and will never recover if this comes through and especially Funimation.

Attached: 1465676391830.gif (200x317, 472K)

Is this legally binding?

>Nop-
WRONG!
twitter.com/MichellMcC73/status/1094729435583037440
I still think Vic did nothing wrong.

What a dick. And I'm pretty sure infetterance isn't even a word.

Attached: 1550713476051.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Wow. Not a single fucking janny even for this bs

can i assault women if im black

rollan

Blum spends 80% of his day bitching about Trump on Twitter and Sabat is shitting Vic constantly. Fuck them

White women only, and only if you claim it's reparations

>The English VA industry is going to huge hit and will never recover
Sounds good. I don't care who "wins" this shit as long there's a comedy show to watch.

Just watched this entire thing this morning at work. I thought Vic was guilty, but apparently there is zero proof to any of it. I always knew people who ran conventions were scumbags, but this gay takes the cake. "Do what I say or else I will not invite you to conventions" - like holy shit does this guy not realize what extortion is?

Attached: wtf.png (669x593, 450K)

Attached: 1433081294831.png (880x1262, 996K)

Look at that

>Imagine actually buying a Shit Metal Alchemist bluray
LMAO

Even worse since its with faggy dub.

>more allegations and storytelling
Was showing no actual proof part of your plan?

>"oy vey, just admit you're guilty to rape Vic and maybe we can arrange for you to get some convention invites..."

Black on white assaults are very rare. Stop spreading racism.

ty for the guide

Not rare if a B man do it to a W waoman, but very rare for a reverse scene.

stop using vague language to spread your wrong viewpoint

>rare
kek

Hah

If he's innocent why did he go crying to his fans about how he got lazy and just assumed everyone wanted to be hugged or kissed and that he's going to work on not being an overly affectionate faggot? That was from his own mouth.

I don't think he's a rapist, but he has always been a touchy-feely motherfucker. And the reason why no one is supporting him is because he has always been hated in the industry.

stop talking about this dumb faggot

Attached: 1548772658530.png (737x723, 144K)

>Black on white assaults are very rare
narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/13/nypd-blacks-latinos-commit-overwhelming-majority-of-crime/

Attached: 1484505056106.jpg (403x378, 28K)

what if I didnt watch the series?

who watches dubs anyway

Gimme something good

It would be extremely painful…

Rollerino

Attached: 1441711204773.png (642x1083, 319K)

1. He seems to have quite enough support from those who matter.
2. Being a bit touchy feely shouldn't be a crime, or even a bug deal
3. Fuck off feminist

>will never recover
Please let this happen. I feel bad for Vic but his sacrifice will be worth it if we never have another shitty dub produced again.

>gets dubs
>complains about dubs
pottery

Just because you want to be kissed on the mouth by some washed up wanna-be rock star doesn't mean everyone wants that, faggot.

damnnit, you were out by 2 numbers, so close faggot

thanks for bumping, newfaggot

Before this thread gets 404‘d: Why can't you discuss dub VA on this board, when seiyuus do the same job but somehow they get a free pass for whatever reasons. There's literally a thread in the catalog right now, that celebrates a seyiyuu's birthday. Nice hypocrisy you got there Yea Forums.

Very anime and manga related.
I mean, cool and hope well for Vic, but fuck off to /trash/ or /pol/ or I don't know where do western dramas go.