that pic was some good bait

Why is it a bait?

Attached: 0060-022.jpg (900x1291, 586K)

>You lost
>whatever, I don't actually give a fuck about losing the election
>yeah but you actually lost
>AAAHH I LOST NOOOO

Rin was a letdown

From what I see, he might not care about the election, he only wanted to outwit Ririka.
So he was still be able to show his smug face.
But then he found out Ririka outwitted him, hence the breakdown at the last page.

Attached: 0060-025.jpg (900x1291, 583K)

Damn, Mary doesn't realize this but she is a total pushover.
Yumeko and Ririka both manipulate her into doing what they want and yet she never realizes.

why is ibara acting like soiboi in the manga when he's a super outgoing chad in anime?

shh don't tell her

Attached: 0009-002.jpg (1800x1350, 725K)

Is there some secret website where danke posts his rips?

chad are soiboi
virgins are the true heroes

Attached: gendo's daughter.jpg (306x273, 14K)

Don't know it myself.
Now that you mentioned it.

Attached: 0054-012.jpg (1800x1291, 993K)

nothing secret about he posts it every time he makes a post around it, i.e. gobbo slayer chapters usually.

>akira ishida voice this guy

Cant wait.

who

Attached: question mark.jpg (348x342, 37K)

He's embarassed his boyfriend is a bitch

P3 mc,kaworu from nge newfag

who are they?

I don't usually follow any threads on Yea Forums but I don't think he (or whoever reposts here) ever posted chapter 61 of Kake for example.
A few weeks ago someone asked why chapter 61 hasn't been ripped yet (released January 20th-something). And then some user posted an imgur album with that chapter that had upload date within days of Yenpress release yet I didn't see that link posted anywhere before.
So I was thinking maybe there's some discord group or something where people share stuff now.
Apparently danke is a mod on r/manga or something and all his threads with manga releases alongside official links have a "you know what to do" if you want it for free.
Fuck knows what I'm supposed to do.

he posts a mediafire folder with all his releases, don't remember the link, just wait for the eventual gobbo slayer release to see the link

literally just fucking google danke empire and you'll find it

Not gonna lie, as an FKMT fan I enjoyed the fuck out of this series purely for the reaction faces and sheer ridiculousness.