Attached: 17 (1).jpg (870x1249, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUtQvwBZ6JI
imgur.com/a/UYi95xP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTFO

:(

Esto es el fin, Rui

Attached: 14ca2c8f06395a73575845741365.jpg (853x480, 95K)

Why is this cunt so annoying?

>b-bbut Hina is a slut

Rui's chance of winning isn't gone. Tears will rain hard if she makes a comeback and realize OTP with Natsuo. You heard it here first.

Threadly reminder

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

She's cooked mate. There is a higher chance he ends up with neither of the sisters than him ending up with Rui.

Cope

What a crap of a manga. Author is trying so hard to be transgressor to compensate the shitty harem plot.

There will be tears alright. The most delicious kind.

Probably, Kei is gonna wait for the perfect moment to give one final fuck you to Ruitards.

I can't wait

Rui a shit, A SHIT.

text spoiler are out so new thread or not?

Rui is still firmly in the race, primarily because we all know that the series has to end with the real love triangle getting back together at some point. Besides her breakup with Natsuo was a classic "I'm doing this because I love you" trope that always results in unresolved feelings. If anything she is going to get her shit together in NY and come back ready to go again

spoiler ch200:
Hina chapter and she meets the new girl

>ch220

>was a classic "I'm doing this because I love you"
It was literally a "it's not you it's me" trope

220 was last week

>221

What part is this?

She rui tries to stop Natsuo from meeting Hina at the island and thus revealing her true colors.

More manga like this? I need more soap operas. The fact that it isnt finished gave me blue balls

Attached: cuddling slut.png (512x612, 415K)

The entire works history of Kouji Seo.

It's impressive how hard ruifags miss the whole point of the relation between natsuo and rui.

The same could be said for Hinafags their relationship was built on a torrent of emotions that still hasn't stabilized, and Hina's new resolve is unfortunately just as childish as Rui's jealousy

Natsuo will always go to Hina

Attached: ........png (1712x2588, 3.73M)

>My ex and my sister are apparently in love with each other and I've lost my chance, I want to be a good supportive older sister and not ruin it for them instead of trying to be selfish and fight her to get together with him again.
>My boyfriend has had some trouble with his passion that is writing, and apparently I'm not there enough to help him, I better break up with him and leave him to figure it out on his own because I'm obviously the reason he can't do it.

I think that it has to be written by a female to work for me user. Maybe Im wrong, Ill try Suzuka

Few mangaka have caused as much collective rage on Yea Forums as Seo. Don't discriminate against his ability to create shitty manga just because he's a man.

ha classic shitty Kei writing

Attached: 1546031115376 (1).gif (425x256, 2.27M)

Hina a slut

Rui a shit

iirc main character raises someone elses kid right, unimaginble levels of cuck

Attached: rdomestic_na_kanojo_135_001.jpg (728x1093, 182K)

Oh, fuck yeah. That's the reason of my butthurt after 116-117. That's fucked up. She just left him in the most difficult (maybe) time in his life, instead of supporting him. Good writing, I can say

Just read the first 3 chapters of Suzuka. Sorry user this isnt the kind of bad I want. Also the art really turns me off

Attached: fuck jannies.png (524x596, 268K)

can someone smart still explain this to me? why the fuck would Rui leave when Natsuo's going through such a hard time right now? don't tell me its because of the fact that other girl knew about his writers block before she did.

Rui is a true retard

Story is shit and only shipperfags(the worst kind of people aside from furry's) like this .

Legit they're both retarded there's probably going to be a mini arc where he dates actress-chan since his writer's block happened literally right after she kissed him.

He unironically went his own way IIRC?
'I don't need a GF' and all that?

>I'm just going to let this guy fuck me hard maybe some others too then I'll come back to you

>I had to find myself before I could properly love you

If you read Suzuka, DO NOT read Kimi no Iru Machi. For Christ’s sake, leave this place at once.

What's the issue if she WILL come back to him after she understands that he is the best choice for her?
I'm a virgin so I genuinely don't understand. Plz no bully.

When it comes down to it what Koyabiashi said to her kinda fucked her up. The idea that her feelings for him came from an obsession with him, and that if left unchecked those feelings could change her and hurt him, made her doubt if being together was good for them. It seems she was also really hurt that Natsuo didn't tell her about his problems, especially since Natsuo lied and said it was because he didn't want to burden her when in reality he was just afraid of letting everyone down.

Because she's all used up by that point.

I feel like Miyabi is going to be the sacrifice at the altar of rejection. Natsuo needs to go his own way for a bit to figure everything out

Read GE Good Ending if you want more DomeKano. Half&Half is a good SEOO work so give that a shot

Read I''s, VGirl Ai or Ichigo 100% if you want sillier stuff.

What does that even mean?

I think Kei dropped a bit of a hint about where Natsuo is going in one of his conversations with Hina. I'm pretty sure it was when they went to the inn together at Rui's suggestion when he talks about how being hurt isn't necessarily all bad. In fact we've already seen him make one of his best works in the aftermath of braking up with Hina. I feel like he's going to become so desperate to write again that he's going to start spiraling down the drain until his despair reaches the point he can write again. With his writing back and now the only thing he has left I feel like he could become trapped in that dark state as he becomes obsessed with his work.

Like, she would have to rebore her vagina or what?

If a girl turns you down because she says you're not good enough for her, whores around for a few years, and then comes back when nobody else will take her, it's a sign that she views you just like she viewed all the other guys: As a means to an end. You are there to provide her with financial support and give her praise, and you should be grateful for the opportunity. Needless to say, the implication is that she doesn't care about you or your emotional needs, and that precludes the ability to have a successful romantic relationship. If she actually cared about you, she would have done some deep and serious thinking about what she expects out of life and relationships, and she would have discussed all of it with you before the two of you came to a decision together.

People seriously believe that if a woman sleeps with more than one guy in her life she is some kind of spoiled slut. Welcome to /a

she deserves it

it's gonna be funny when people shit on Rui for being with another guy but they give Hina a free pass. they must really like their teachers/older sisters

The key difference being that Hina didn't willingly break up with Natsuo to ride strange dick.

And neither did Rui. It's not like she has another guy lined up in the wings that she dropped Natsuo to be with. If it happens, it happens but it was not the reason why they broke up.

Okay, I got it.

Right, that's fucking retarded. Phrases like "used up" make it sound like there is mileage on pussy and after a threshold of dicks is reached it what.. they can't experience love anymore? Let's be fucking real if that was the case all of our collective dicks would be dried up stumps by now.

Highanon has it right

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1835x266, 83K)

No one is shitting on Rui for being with another guy (at least not seriously). They are shitting on her abandoning Natsuo at his lowest just because of lame trust issues.

Considering the underhanded means she used to acquire Natsuo, it's only natural for her to be insecure.

What's going to happen to Rui going forward is pretty obvious. Either she is going to be like Hina and be incapable of loving anyone other than Natsuo and thus reject chef boy or she will go out with chef boy for a bit, fix her shit, and realize that the person she truly loves is still Natsuo.

>implying Yea Forumsnons would ever reach that threshold

I really hopes she keeps loving Natsuo, so that when she gets BTFO in the end it will be that much sweeter.

I love stories that end with the moral that a person doesn't need to be in a relationship to lead a fulfilling life, but I seriously doubt the guy writing this series has the chops to pull off an ending like that convincingly.

This. I hope he takes the self-improvement path and becomes an even better man, just so she will realize how hard she fucked herself.

To be fair Natsuo is kinda responsible for that for lying. How did he expect her to react when he says that he doesn't want to be a burden on her? If he just said that he did not want to let down the people he cared about it would have been a different story.

Well, this guy is a woman so she will shoot herself in the leg with an ending like this.

>lying
That doesn't matter since Rui still doesn't know the real reason he didn't tell her. She bought the burden excuse. The fact of the matter is, even after Rui learnt about his condition she is more bothered by him telling Miyabi first instead of her instead of actually caring about how Natsuo was doing. She is just a self centered cunt who likes to make everything about her.

Why can't it be tomorrow already? I want the damn raws

Guys can't write interesting and deep female characters, the writer is clearly a woman.

This manga is as trashy as anything by Seo

Men and women are different, a used women is literally filthy with other men's dna that effects the children and her mental state since her body absorbs all the semen into her organs and brain.
No she left Natsuo because the chef was kind and she liked his advances despite being in a relationship aka his cock in her pussy.

At least Natsuo is a much better MC than that faggot Haruto.

Not only do you not understand basic biology, you also have no understanding of the characters in the manga.

That's not saying much.

>her body absorbs all the semen into her organs and brain.
We must alert the chief scientists. This is the discovery that will change the world.

Attached: 1529465355218.gif (220x257, 199K)

Don't get me wrong it is still shitty that Rui left Natsuo in the state he was in by making things all about herself. Rather than trying to work out their problems she went straight to the nuclear option. A big part of the reason she went that route was specifically because Natsuo brought up the being a burden thing. That matters a lot, especially since she doesn't know the truth.

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Shit, no kidding.

I'm not following your logic here though.

Hello cuck, make sure to slurp out all the cum in her when she's done riding the cock carousel.

Shit's clearly biassed as fuck son. I am saying there is a difference between when men and women write female or male characters and it's really easy to tell, I just clearly prefer when women write female characters. They seem genuine and a lot more complex beyond "She smart" or "She cute". I like characters that have layers to them and are not one dimensional bimbos, bitches, little sisters, or whatever other trope that is their entire character.

Yawn

Asked and answered, no one asked how you felt about it, retard.

Lost

What you just laid out is the reason why I like Rui more than Hina. I really enjoy watching characters struggle with complex emotions, their own flaws, and seeing how they change in response to them. I feel like Rui personifies those qualities more than anyone else in the series.

What I'm asking though is why you think that logic holds up when applied to this low-grade melodramatic soap opera. A good female character is written as a person first and a female second. Same goes for male characters.

Agreed. People get hung up on secondary characteristics like gender way too much. People are people before and above anything else

Because they're good characters. A melodramatic soap opera can have clearly well written characters that have layers. In my experience people who pay attention to female characters more are women and that's why they create interesting female characters. Guys tend to create one dimensional fuck holes or project unresolved feelings through their female cast and it's boring as fuck to sludge through that shit. I am not the only one that sees that the characters in this are good either as evident here.
Also, to expand on this, Hina's eternal struggle between being selfish and sacrificing so much for people she cares about is why I will always believe she is best girl.

>Guys tend to create one dimensional fuck holes or project unresolved feelings through their female cast and it's boring as fuck to sludge through that shit
I don't think you've done nearly enough reading if you honestly think this

Maybe, you're right. Maybe I am just reading shit. Do you have any recommendations where the contrary is true?

Is it wrong that part of me seriously wants all three of them to get together in the end? That is the only way they can all be happy at this point

So, there was user a few threads ago who told me that a vagina feels like insides of your mouth. What did he mean by this?

Your cheeks have the same texture as the inside walls of a pussy that's why blowjobs are a thing.

Crime and Punishment. The Scarlet Letter. A Tale of Two Cities. All written by men and having women serve important roles in the story beyond being "one dimensional fuck holes". Conversely, Ordinary People, which was written by a woman but doesn't portray any of its female characters in a positive light.

Or you could just stop trying to attribute writing ability to gender. Their Eyes Were Watching God is another good one.

I'll check them out and maybe my thinking will evolve, but I am not going to change the way I think because someone claims it's wrong. Thanks for taking the time, user.

But you are fine with how the author wrote the main boy?

I like Natsuo's flaws. He's shit which means pretty much everyone that comes along has a chance to steal all the girls from him (maybe outside of momo who is more obsessed than in love) Even Al the rapist is a strong contender which adds a lot to the suspense and the melodramatic feeling of the show. Those moments where everything is going well for Natsuo is few and fine in between and that uncertainty is what keeps me from coming back. So when you ask me if I like Natsuo, yeah for the purpose of the show he's doing the job of the series lighting rod well enough.

>I am not going to change the way I think because someone claims it's wrong.
Nor should you. Expand your horizons with an open mind and decide for yourself. That's what self-improvement is all about.

The girl that takes advantage of MC's situation never wins. That's like one of the oldest trope in romance which even Kei has used. People are really deluded in thinking Rui has good enough chance after the story has shown countless times that she always had to use others especially Hina to get what she wanted. On the other hand Kei has been foreshadowing Hina's inevitable victory since their brrakup with leaving things in a way that, shit will hit the fan once Natsuo finds out the truth. Not to mention he doesn't know that Rui knew about Hina's feelings all along and took advantage of that situation to get him, something she hasn't told him till now. All these hints are sprinkled throughout the story and people still miss them.

>Crime and Punishment.
Dostoevsky's interactions and relationships with women was really something. Something lovecraftly horrible. Sofia Kovalevskaya, a Russian scientist and his friend, even wrote that he unironically raped a 10-yo girl once while being drunk and encouraged by his compotators.

I don't think you can call a man who has more girls lusting for him than people in this thread will ever have in sum, 'flawed'.

Can't wait for Natsuo to pound Hina some more.

Attached: 5ba11ad0e9fdd_0291.jpg (801x1150, 247K)

I can see this exact scenario playing out:
Rui and Hina are talking on the phone
"So since you are no longer dating can I go after Natsuo?"
Rui proceeds to freak out and get insanely jealous
"I need to forget about Natsuo... Oh look at this convenient chef I can use"

You absolutely can.

This might be the good time to bring this up. What the fuck happened to the nipples in the manga? Nipples just evaporated off all the tits in that universe.

>"So since you are no longer dating can I go after Natsuo?"
Hina will never say something like that. She isn't a selfish manipulative cunt like Rui.

That or she somehow learns about him rooming with Misaki so soon after their breakup

Doesn't sound like a friend.
>trusting a woman

Directly asking for permission is not only not manipulative but also in line with Hina's character. Her whole thing has been that she wants Natsuo and Rui to be happy and I doubt she would make a move on Natsuo without first running it by Rui. Which is exactly why Rui is best girl because she doesn't let shit like that get in the way of her love.

This. Rui has always been the chickenshit heel of the story since the start.

She was a mathematician, so not really a woman.

>people actually think Rui can compete with this

I dropped this garbage after like 12 chapters but from what I'm seeing in these threads Rui may have Kuroneko'd herself pretty badly

>Directly asking for permission is not only not manipulative but also in line with Hina's character.
You Certainly don't get Hina's character in the slightest. Rui had to silence her to make sure she doesn't loose Natsuo because deep down she knows she had to to cheat her way to get him.

>Which is exactly why Rui is best girl because she doesn't let shit like that get in the way of her love.
Being a selfish manipulative cunt that takes advantage of others to get what you want is certainly not the quality of a good person. At least Rui admits being a massive piece of shit.

He's indecisive, emotional, and gullible. That glasses friend and the yakuza tranny are literally half the reason Natsuo even has a single woman interested in him to begin with. Both Rui and Hina are huge support pillars carrying him as well. Natsuo gets a fuck ton of help, he doesn't have a harem because he's a fucking charmer on his own.

All is fair in love and war. Girl did what she had to do. Respect

Threadly reminder

>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

Nope. You are just defending her. You shitty waifu herself admits that she is shit. Your delusional way of thinking won't change the source material.

>All is fair in love and war
It's because of this very thinking that Rui has regressed to her lowest.

Based Reminderanon BTFO Ruitards once again.

She just needs a few years.

What's so delusional about liking a character that actually has some balls and takes the initiative for once? I'm tired of characters, and especially girls, in romance series doing nothing. It felt realistic to see a girl struggling to deal with her first love not act like an angelic robot but as a real person. I found that more charming than anything Hina has ever done

Rui is the best because she's a piece of shit with miles to go in order to become a decent person. She's fucked up, and she struggles - all because she's so emotionally stunted. Moreso, she's better because she hates herself for it. A real Ruichad knows this and hopes to see her grow as we head toward the climax of the story, winning only when she realizes how she needs to change herself. If you think her actions were justifiable, or in any way good for her, then you're just an idiot.

I read this entire manga when the anime started airing. It's complete trash and not worth the effort, and it's not going to get better since it's been in a downward spiral for quite some time.

>actually has some balls and takes the initiative for once

>Makes a bullshit excuse to break up with Natsuo and fled to NY

>charming
>being a massive cunt to your own family
yeah, fuck you I hope you don't have any family

Rui best girl. Fuck you trash eating subhumans.

Attached: DEF55EB3-9147-4AA5-978C-2488C96338D8.jpg (640x480, 151K)

>tfw you will never have a crispy gf IRL

Attached: ss+(2019-02-25+at+07.22.01).jpg (635x497, 178K)

Seems very obvious this is where the story is heading, I still dont understand why hina and natsuo arent fucking at the moment

Who is a bigger cunt than Hina who on multiple occasions has purposefully said the meanest, most hurtful shit to Natsuo that she could think of? People give her way too much of a pass for how she handled the breakup with Natsuo.

>See you want to be an adult and act cool but you still have child's eyes
So hidoi.

>character that actually has some balls and takes the initiative for once?
Taking advantage of the situation and hiding the truth is what a chickenshit heel does. If she had some balls she would have persued him clean, which she didn't.

Natsuo in HS was idiotic. He deserved getting told off. He was willing to elope and screw his future.

>how she handled the breakup with Natsuo
She took the tough but right decision knwoing how naive Natsuo was back then.

This.
Natsuo was such an impulsive fucking child it was unreal he was ready to throw everything away but it wasn't love it was a tantrum.

Why doesn’t he fuck both?

Except she was being a massive hypocrite about it with both Natsuo and Rui

Telling him that their relationship was a mistake and she screwed only for like a couple months later plan to get back together with him when she moves back is the essence of a cunt

>her body absorbs all the semen into her organs and brain

Attached: citation needed.png (331x132, 40K)

Sounds about right.

>Rui is the best because she's a piece of shit with miles to go in order to become a decent person.
And she hasn't done shit to better herself anywhere in the story so far.

>She's fucked up, and she struggles - all because she's so emotionally stunted. Moreso, she's better because she hates herself for it.
And she continues to be a shitty individual by asking her sister to stay silent when she always used to her to get what she wanted. Admiting being a massive piece of shit is pointless if the cunt continues to do it.

>massive hypocrite
She explained everything to him in the letter.

>she screwed only for like a couple months later plan to get back together with him
She came back after he graduated. Which war far more than a few months.

Attached: 1501286765873.png (561x525, 29K)

>Telling him that their relationship was a mistake
Dumb move, but remember the type of person Hina is. She has a hard time being selfish unlike Rui. She needs to change this.

>plan to get back together with him when she moves back is the essence of a cunt
It wasn't planned, stop using your headcannon. You leave out the parts that inconvenience you.

>a used women is literally filthy with other men's dna that effects the children and her mental state since her body absorbs all the semen into her organs and brain.
Does this mean that if you fill a women with enough semen, you eventually fuck yourself because she’s filled with your semen DNA?

Really? Then what was the whole "wait a little longer" note she slipped to Natsuo about? It was clearly her intention to move back and start dating him again, something which only failed because he moved out and started dating Rui.

>implying

Attached: 48B140D0-BF4B-4D77-9A47-A2A0C46B0614.jpg (962x1514, 335K)

It was around winter brake that she came to visit. She later quit since it was too lonely for her on the island.

>something which only failed because he moved out and started dating Rui.
Hina remained silent because she didn't want to be selfish. If she wanted she could have told him the truth long time ago.

That's after she decided to come back, think about prior to that, where she was satisfied just him having a successful happy life (which she still is just satisfied with just that).

I am dreading the inevitable arc and resulting melodrama where both Hina are Rui are like "I love him but I can't be with him" while Natsuo is still in his "I'm done with love phase"

Attached: 1550775409671.jpg (743x1068, 121K)

i really hope he pulls "NO WAY FAG" and becomes a fucking huge bro to everyone.

I still maintain that it is a cunt move to purposefully destroy a person through a lie because "it's in his best interests" and then turn around less than a year later and want to get back together.

I feel like that's the arc we are heading in now. He's probably going to have a bunch of college shenanigans and meet some more side characters as he deals with his problems. Once he has everything figured out is when Rui comes back and the real love triangle forms again for the climax.

>purposefully destroy a person
Fuck off. You think it doesn't hurt her to have lied him? She wanted to be with him, but choose to bury her feelings so he can pursue his dream. If anything I'd be eternally grateful to the person to correct my dumbass for being so naive in the first place.

To add to that, here is what she should have done, told him the truth in the island, just wait for him to graduate then move back. Happy end. Rui wouldn't even get a chance but then there would be no drama.

Not him but I agree, lying to someone to "spare their feelings" is a really shitty and underhanded way of saying that you don't trust that person enough to be honest with them and don't trust their judgment enough to let them make their own decisions. It usually doesn't work either.

>You think it doesn't hurt her to have lied him?
Then she shouldn't have fucking done it, if it didn't help either of them.

>She wanted to be with him, but choose to bury her feelings so he can pursue his dream
That's on her, she made her bed and she gets to lie in it. You don't get to go "lol jk gib second chance pl0x" after crushing someone like that.

Sometimes being too selfless can hurt a person just as bad as being too selfish. Hina needs to think more about herself just as Rui has to do the opposite.

Kei needs a way to drag on the story. Literally the only way Rui would get a chance.

I mean I get it, but that doesn't make it any less aggravating.

I think people are dismissing Rui's chances out of hand too easily. I mean the two of them were together for a year and a half, much longer than Natsuo's and Hina's relationship. It is also clear that the man loves both of them now. I can easily see him being torn between the two, feeling guilty, and doing something really stupid.

Based, cucks will say otherwise as usual.

You agree with user's analysis of women and their semen retaining properties?

Is it even possible to have a girlfriend without degrading yourself in some or another way?
This thread gives me mental cancer.

Not in the modern day, women have too much ability to fuck you over and no incentive to have loyalty, so you've gotta be a Chad or a cuck and regardless you're part of the problem. Maybe possible if you move to a backwoods country.

Oh my god, go the fuck away.

Good counter-argument. Next, try calling me an incel.

>your only options is to either steam roll or be a complete push over in a relationship
>not an incel

Attached: 1548712938986.jpg (480x550, 32K)

Good job attacking that strawman, are there any other things that aren't what I posted that you'd like to quote as though it proves your point?

Yeah there are plenty of better girls. but god damn hinas so fucking hot

>That's on her, she made her bed and she gets to lie in it. You don't get to go "lol jk gib second chance pl0x" after crushing someone like that.
She took the right decision by leaving. And she succeeded in her objective, Natsuo was able to graduate normally. Your mental gymnastics won't change that. Also all she has to do is being honeat with herself which which she hasn't been so far as she doesn't want to be selfish and was pretty much asked by Rui to stay silent.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUtQvwBZ6JI

>you've gotta be a Chad or a cuck
>your only options is to either steam roll or be a complete push over
>calling me an incel.
>not an incel
Show me the strawman, Dorothy.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think Rui is gonna fug the chef and that its not yet another fake out

Attached: 1550948492500.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Miyabi would make for a good girlfriend if she learned how to not be a spaz and be honest with her feelings. I can see her getting together with Natsuo only to be utterly crushed when he finds Hina's rings or Rui does something when she gets back

>you've gotta be a Chad or a cuck
>your only options is to either steam roll or be a complete push over
These two are not equivalent, which you would know if your onions-riddled brain actually worked. Chad is attractive and desirable, not a retarded steamroller. In fact cucks steamroll more than Chad does because they have to compensate for their lack of immediate sexual desirability, you fucking idiot.
>actually trying to use incel as an argument
lol

Attached: 1550151094285.jpg (349x324, 24K)

Attached: 1551040853991.jpg (762x953, 88K)

This. Author has already done it with Al and Tanabe. I see no reason why she won't do it again.

>mental gymnastics
I'm not the one justifying anyone's actions and ignoring the shitty methods used to achieve an end result

>she succeeded in her objective
I thought that the end results didn't matter if you achieved them by being a cunt? I guess that only applies for Rui

> Chad is attractive and desirable
>women have too much ability to fuck you over and no incentive to have loyalty,
>you've gotta be a Chad
Connect these dots.
Being attractive and desirable isn't a defense against someone who " have too much ability to fuck you over and no incentive to have loyalty,"
If your entire argument is you have to be the cream of the crop or a slave so women "will have incentive to have loyalty" then how the fuck are you not an incel? Phrasing might be different from steam roll to complete package but the sentiment remains, it's still the same argument.
>These two are not equivalent, which you would know if your onions-riddled brain actually worked
You're right, if only i knew where you were going to move the goalpost I'd win every fight.

>achieved them by being a cunt?
She was never a cunt. She explained why she left without telling him in the letter. Also the reason she lied was also legit. Natsuo would have left everything to get with her.

>shitty methods

What was the Manga called with the rich slut who literally had gangbangs etc? It was borderline H though.
Velvet Kiss I think.

I am still seething to this day. The literal slut gets fucked by other dudes at literal sex partys mid story.

She told him right to his face that their relationship was a mistake and she was stupid to have gone out with him. I don't care if her the reason she lied was "legit" that has to be the single worst way she could have handled that situation. It also firmly establishes a pattern in her personality that she is willing to say the most hurtful shit to a person to make sure she gets what she wants.

>Connect these dots.
Ok. Chad walks down street, making sure not to slip on all the spilled pussy juice. Picks up girl. Fucks her. Keeps fucking her as long as possible. Meanwhile, girl tries to squeeze Chad for money and/or favors. Possibly tries to get knocked up if she actually likes him a lot. Relationship is totally adversarial and toxic. Eventually either Chad's self-preservation or the girl's female neuroticism breaks it off, and Chad desperately tries to duck any fallout, which is only directed at him in most cases.
>Being attractive and desirable isn't a defense against someone who " have too much ability to fuck you over and no incentive to have loyalty,"
Read above
>If your entire argument is you have to be the cream of the crop or a slave so women "will have incentive to have loyalty" then how the fuck are you not an incel?
Read above.
Chad doesn't have it better than a cuck really, he just gets sex easier. Regardless the relationships are fucked and based on each party trying to exploit the other as long as possible while committing as little as possible, it's just that Chad provides his attractive features while the cuck provides money (usually). There is no love, no co-operation, no partnership, because at any time for any reason the relationship can be cut off. Moreover, the party most in need of reasons to restrain their neurotic bullshit is given the leeway to break things off with impunity to their benefit, not even as a neutral action. Modern dating/marriage is a joke for this exact reason. I'm not even going to touch on how birth control has fucked up our entire idea of sex either, but suffice to say nearly every sexually active person alive today would have been considered a total outcast in the past for having so many partners, men included.
You cannot have a relationship without commitment, and you cannot have commitment if there are no negative consequences to breaking it, even worse if there are positive ones.

Attached: do you know why you're losing this argument.jpg (1024x765, 106K)

Chef has been a genuinely good character. He has to have his happy end too now even if it means dicking a consenting Rui, sorry.

don't even compare those shitstains to chef

Does anyone on this manga have self respect.

How the fuck are you not an incel? Your understanding of people and their intentions is so one dimensional.
This isn't even mentioning the fact you completely muddied the waters in our argument with your stream of consciousness. What the fuck am I supposed to do with
>making sure not to slip on all the spilled pussy juice
>girl tries to squeeze Chad for money and/or favors
Chad only want sex, girl only want money and/or favors? This shit is fucking pitiful.

>Been a good character
So?
>Has to have his happy end
Like Al did? Like Shuu did? Like the girl obsessed with her teacher? How about Momo, did she get to fuck the object of her desires?

Listen bro, if you just get off to cuckshit or trolling fags, thats fine. But if you legitimately think this, after 220 ish goddamn chapters of this shit, you either have zero pattern recognition or you're dumber than a sack of wet mice.

Chef is gonna put Rui on his menu, then put his sauce in her oven to make the babies.

>How the fuck are you not an incel?
How the fuck are you stupid enough to think that's even a talking point? It's funny that you keep throwing that around like it's meaningful at all, even funnier because I'm actually not an incel and have had two separate LTRs.
>Your understanding of people and their intentions is so one dimensional
It's based on literal decades of observation and experience with people.
>abloobloo you used the meanie words
I'd tell you to kill yourself but bitches like you usually think taking 10 Tylenol does the trick so you'd just fuck it up. Instead, try growing a brain.
>Chad only want sex, girl only want money and/or favors? This shit is fucking pitiful.
Welcome to approximately 90% of all people's motivations in the modern era. Free vibrators and porn are provided down the hall. Please enjoy your stay.

Attached: Capture.png (174x441, 73K)

The furthest Chef is going to get is a few dates or a test dating period as Rui goes about trying to fix her shit. Even if she does end up with him it will only be temporary when she takes what she learned from being with him to go after Natsuo again

>Had
HAHAHA

It’s called telegony.

My dude, I suggest you leave your house sometime because you've clearly been in an echo chamber for a while.

>It also firmly establishes a pattern in her personality that she is willing to say the most hurtful shit to a person to make sure she gets what she wants.
>She wanted him to forget about her and focus on his own future
She didn't intend to try again later, because Natsuo was dumb enough to think the best thing to do would be to abandon his studies and dream of being a writer just so he could elope with her, a child's thought, the only way for her to make him not do a dumb thing like that was to crush him.
I'm not that other user though, I don't agree that what she did was okay and also know it was a shitty way of doing it, but I understand it was the only thing she could have done, were she too soft and he would still pursue her, it took Shuu(Hina's ex) lying to him that she had moved on, for him to start to give up.
I can't imagine a better way of making him give up on pursuing her other than being harsh, he was that stubborn, hell even while starting with Rui he still choose to run to Hina after seeing her by chance, while Rui was begging for him not to go.

Attached: 13.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

Good argument, at least you didn't try calling me an incel again.

Attached: 1546715700413.png (822x1000, 53K)

How? all he is is some horny relationship breaker because ‘muh dick needs to get wet I don’t care about your boyfriend just leave him and let me fuck you’.

>Rui gave this all up so her sister can swoop in and have it instead

What a cuckquean.

>I don't care if her the reason she lied was "legit" that has to be the single worst way she could have handled that situation.
Natsuo would have done something stupid if she hadn't lied. Somethimes you end up hurting your loved one despite have good intentions.

>It also firmly establishes a pattern in her personality that she is willing to say the most hurtful shit to a person to make sure she gets what she wants.
She got nothing good by doing that. She only ended up hurting herself even more. She had nothing to gain. Once again she thought of his future over her feelings.

Hina isn't a selfish manipulative cunt like Rui.

didn't get this either

>How the fuck are you stupid enough to think that's even a talking point? It's funny that you keep throwing that around like it's meaningful at all, even funnier because I'm actually not an incel and have had two separate LTRs
Because you keep responding and it clearly bothers you. If it bothers you, let's talk about it. You're the one that even brought the term up.
>It's based on literal decades of observation and experience with people.
So fuck all then. Thanks for confirming that your information is based of a single jaded experience.
>I'd tell you to kill yourself but bitches like you usually think taking 10 Tylenol does the trick so you'd just fuck it up. Instead, try growing a brain
That's cute.
>Welcome to approximately 90% of all people's motivations in the modern era. Free vibrators and porn are provided down the hall. Please enjoy your stay.
Seriously, how the fuck are you not an incel?

Nothing manipulative about it. Rui broke up with him so it's fair and square.

Attached: 6.jpg (753x1042, 262K)

every single one of these threads remind me that both girls are trash and Natsuo should just go look for a different life partner.

Chef had no part in breaking up the relationship you dumbass.

We all know she doesn't mean that. Just like when she said keeping the necklace was for "luck". She'll realize pretty quickly that she screwed up the second she hears anything about Natsuo and another girl

>Because you keep responding and it clearly bothers you. If it bothers you, let's talk about it. You're the one that even brought the term up.
Oh, the "you're so sensitive" argument, that's an uncommon one.
>So fuck all then. Thanks for confirming that your information is based of a single jaded experience.
Based on more than your retardation that's for damned sure.
>That's cute.
Damn right it is.
>Seriously, how the fuck are you not an incel?
Because I put my benis in a bagine and made the milk come out.

Attached: 1550352349011.jpg (613x771, 49K)

Thanks for the recommendation

yep, the ending was alright and at least she gave up the slut life but used goods is like herpes you take it with you.

This would be the absolute ideal ending, too bad the love triangle encompasses everything and we won't be allowed a conclusion as based as that.

I dunno if you're an incel or just out of touch. Like seriously my dude, that "Chad" shit only holds up in a vacuum. Or you've been so poisoned by anime that you have completely unrealistic viewpoints of life.

Wait, people unironically like Hina? The girl is beyond unstable, manipulative, and would make a terrible GF. Rui at least was a semi-stable relationship when they were going, but that's over now.

If Natsuo had any sense, he'd move on and meet some new women.

I'm honestly starting to come around to the belief that he's gonna get together with Miyabi just to stretch the story out a bit more

>We know we shouldn't believe Rui, even though she is the sister that is more open about what she feels.
She isn't Hina, you can't have it both ways. Stop deluding yourself with your headcannon.

>Oh, the "you're so sensitive" argument, that's an uncommon one.
So why does it bother you when people call you an incel and why did you bring it up to begin with? Are you a masochist?
>Based on more than your retardation that's for damned sure.
I've got some bad news for you on that front. If that's all you got, anyone who exists and read one book has got you beat.
>Because I put my benis in a bagine and made the milk come out.
Comedy huh, good thing you're not "sensitive" about anything.

I mean the premise of the manga was that she had daddy issues and was used up by that point but the fact that the auhtor HAD to make her have a gangbang in the middle of the story really killed it for me.

Cool non-arguments. Got any more? I love to listen to people like you spew their cope about the shit reality we live in.

Yeah, not like the entire manga has been about the back and forth of rui, hina, and natsuo's relationship as lovers and family. Not like this has happened before.

Oh wait.

Attached: confusion.png (295x303, 91K)

>rui
>not manipulative

Ah, the Seo Method.

t. speedreader

He not even once tried to steal Rui from Natsuo, has always respected that she was in relationship already, the only thing he did was being honest by saying he did liked her, but that's because he's that autistic, just as much as Rui was at the beginning when she lost her virginity to a stranger just to try and "understand" her sister's affair.

idk it sorta feels something richfags would do. I already went in with the premise that the chick was used goods.

>being this much of a Hinafag
She literally fucking says to him during the breakup that she still loves him. Besides breaking up in such a manner is only going to leave behind unresolved feelings that won't just go away. She didn't fall out of love with him over the course of a rough five day vacation.

>So why does it bother you when people call you an incel
Never said it did, would it bother you if I called you a roastie though? Hmm...
>why did you bring it up to begin with
Because I knew it would get a rise out of you.
>Are you a masochist?
MMM yes daddy.
>anyone who exists and read one book has got you beat
What? No way! But I've read HUNDREDS of books and lived nearly four decades! I'm so dejected. Truly you, a mid-20s stranger on the internet, have bested me with your buzzwords and opinions.

I've been married for 10 years my dude.

Also, what arguments are there? You've got this idea that there are a few guys out there who get all the girls and all anyone cares about is sex and leeching off each other. What is the counter point for that? Me giving you a bunch of examples of how thats wrong?

Breakups don't work that way. You don't get to arbitrarily decide to come back into the picture when you feel like it. If she seriously expects Natsuo to take her back then she really is a piece of shit.

Well, she was already in love and kind of a relationship with the MC by that point. Sure 3DPD might have done that but I might as well just watch hollywood shit then.

>I've been married for 10 years my dude.
My condolences.
>Also, what arguments are there?
That government interference into relationships has put men and women at odds with each other, creating a toxic situation where nobody actually wins in the long run.
>You've got this idea that there are a few guys out there who get all the girls
Never said that.
>and all anyone cares about is sex and leeching off each other
I did say that though, because it's true. It's not literally everyone, but I'd safely undershoot it at 90%.
>What is the counter point for that?
Nothing, which is why I'm right.

>t. incel

>Never said it did,
Actions speak louder than words. Your obsession with the word stems from something.
>would it bother you if I called you a roastie though? Hmm...
No.
>Because I knew it would get a rise out of you.
Interesting interpretation of our interaction.
>MMM yes daddy.
Devolving, why did you give up?
>What? No way! But I've read HUNDREDS of books
Sure, but you didn't say your experience about people stemmed from books just your own life.
>and lived nearly four decades! I'm so dejected. Truly you, a mid-20s stranger on the internet, have bested me with your buzzwords and opinions.
I did. Thanks for knowing when to admit defeat.

The exact same thing can be said about Hina, no? Besides I've never said, nor do I think, that Rui will just waltz back in and be like "hey sorry about that but I'm your girlfriend again". It's just that we all know that Rui still loves Natsuo and that she is going to choose him in the end. Whether or not he takes her back is another question entirely

>t. crotchwings
>Actions speak louder than words
Which actions? Do you have a camera in my house? Do you observe my daily life?
>Sure, but you didn't say your experience about people stemmed from books just your own life
Woah I forgot that my life stops when I read text. Hey, I wonder if I could use that to live longer. Sounds like a neat power.
>Thanks for knowing when to admit defeat
You're very welcome sweetie, remember to get your bi-monthly STI check.

>can't help him, doesn't bother to even try. >considers him a burden to her
>considers herself a burden to him even though he has never once told her she is. Leaves.

Fucking kek. How many times has your mother left your father? Defending a self centered cunt.

I'll tell you what she should have done. Not left Natsuo and making him feel even worse. Trying to help him through even if she isn't the solution. Start trusting him more.

Rui wasn't forced to leave like Hina was. Rui left on her own, that is when I really disliked her for it.

He's not wrong retard

I 100% agree with you, she fucked up royally by breaking up with him for the reasons she did and at the time she did. She pressed the nuclear button when there was like 10 other options she could have went with. Having said all that, however, she still loves him which is beyond dispute.

>My condolences.
Yeah I'll try to survive~

>That government interference into relationships has put men and women at odds with each other, creating a toxic situation where nobody actually wins in the long run.

Interference such as?

>Never said that.
You were talking about chads, were you not?

>I did say that though, because it's true. It's not literally everyone, but I'd safely undershoot it at 90%.

Do you have any proof of that?

>Nothing, which is why I'm right.
Thats not how that works, bud.

>reduce to sweetie posting
ha classic /pol vs /pol/ shill. it's been a while since I've visited but know how you guys post. how about you both go back

The circumstances behind Hina leaving are entirely different, but yeah, I advocate for Natsuo ending up with neither of the sisters. I'll be really pissed if he ends up with Rui though.

>Interference such as?
Everything relating to divorce law and family law. Just all of it.
>You were talking about chads, were you not?
You people really seem to think you know what words mean, but you don't.
>Do you have any proof of that?
Go ahead and watch social dynamics between people. "Oh but gimme a paper" Google it. You'll find out for yourself just by doing your own research if you pay attention. Huge swaths of the population are totally fucked up and emotionally broken, leading to this.
>Thats not how that works, bud.
Well do you have a counterpoint then? Seems like when there are no counterpoints to a point, it's usually correct. Hmm...
This is actually more of an argument, but I'm enjoying it regardless. Gotta get some laundry done tonight though so I'll have to check out eventually.

>Which actions?
> try calling me an incel
>actually trying to use incel as an argument
>How the fuck are you stupid enough to think that's even a talking point? It's funny that you keep throwing that around like it's meaningful at all, even funnier because I'm actually not an incel and have had two separate LTRs.
Pick one pick all, dealers choice.
>Woah I forgot that my life stops when I read text. Hey, I wonder if I could use that to live longer. Sounds like a neat power.
>>It's based on literal decades of observation and experience with people.
Observation and experience with people != I read about people in books.
>You're very welcome sweetie, remember to get your bi-monthly STI check.
Well that was pitiful, thanks for playing.

At this point a think a threesome ending or Natsuo not ending up with either of them is more likely than one sister winning outright

>Calling someone out on being retarded means you're bothered by a word
lmao
>Observation and experience with people != I read about people in books
Good thing I have plenty of both.
>thanks for playing
Where do I cash my chips out? The girl at the front desk just keeps calling me an incel.

Anyone unironically using the term incel is a retard.

It's just a stupid way to dismiss any criticism of any shit a women does every by boiling it down to "hurr durr you just hate women because they won't fuck you".

More often than not it's the guys that have fucked women before and been in relationships that hate women the most because they know how shitty they can be.

Never seen a more incel argument in my life

No one cares about your Final Solution to Women, idiots. Go join a terrorist cell and get explosively liberated.

>Calling someone out on being retarded means you're bothered by a word
>thinking someone calling you an incel is "retarded" and is tickled enough to call someone out on it
>not bothered
That's fucking adorable.
>Good thing I have plenty of both.
You're just evolving as we're speaking? Before this all you had was decades of experience and observation.
>Where do I cash my chips out? The girl at the front desk just keeps calling me an incel.
Oh you larp when you "troll", I do too.
Yeah yeah yeah, shut the fuck up.

I hate the term incel. I’m a dude that has 0 interest in a relationship because that is what I think will give me the most happiness, not because I’m some women hater that screeches about Chads

this, but reddit posting doesnt absolve you from being a fag.

i don't know who is worst sasuga or seo, and I don't know why I keep reading this piece of shit

>You're just evolving as we're speaking?
Nope. I mean maybe epigenetically speaking my cells are changing to try to handle talking to idiots better, but I'm not sure that counts. It's pretty Lamarckian.
>Before this all you had was decades of experience and observation
I'm not sure where you thought I changed my story. Reading books doesn't mean you don't talk to people. Maybe kids these days think of it differently.

hopefully you've learned your lesson this time.

Kei is better than Seo, you gotta give her at least that

I'm ashamed this thread shows how many normalfags are in here since they ain't calling out the /pol/ and /r9k/ argument going on.

It's actually amazing that people got suckered into reading over 200 chapters of this trash when Good Ending was WELL known on Yea Forums. Though I guess the same thing can be said about Seo. It's pretty incredible that anyone read Fuuka.

>Nope. I mean maybe epigenetically speaking my cells are changing to try to handle talking to idiots better, but I'm not sure that counts. It's pretty Lamarckian.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>I'm not sure where you thought I changed my story.
You expanded when it was convenient and you tried to use that to leverage a point made before the information was available. So in layman's you pulled shit out of your ass.

>How dare you not preface shitposts on Yea Forums with your full life's story
lmao

Anyone on Yea Forums is by default and incel. Anyone calling anyone else an incel on this website of all places is larping.

Where my /serizawa/ boys at?

Attached: prsu2gea56b21.jpg (284x833, 65K)

>shitposts on Yea Forums
There it is.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

this is legitimate garbage and it feels like it was written by a kid who got bullied in high school and never actually experienced it. if you enjoy any of this then you are a massive virgin, case closed.

nu/a/ is shit, I'd rather not even bother at this point.

>shitposting = pretending to be retarded
Holy newfag batman.

Why would you think that?

Attached: 1453080167200.png (569x609, 400K)

Aww, you disappoint. We're supposed to high five and appreciate each other's craft not damage control with reddit tier buzzwords batman.

Sayonara, you had potential.

Attached: 1529144548276.gif (480x238, 415K)

She should seriously win. That's the only way to redeem this mess.

>literally doesn't understand what he's saying
ok

What are the odds of Natsuo ending up with best girl?

Attached: 89a.png (530x958, 555K)

had to remind me user

No.

Yes

For one Kei's artwork is way better

Why?

what was the secret?

So regardless of Rui actually winning in the end or not, what are the odds of her trying to get back together with natsuo.

My personal prediction is that she get's into a relationship with chef and has sex with him, but it feels empty and not the same as it was with Natsuo. She then tries to get back with Natsuo but by that point he's already moved on and/or is unwilling to get hurt again.

If she does sleep with chef and Natsuo finds out about it then I think he'll tell her to fuck off for good.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1544388938851.jpg (807x861, 138K)

SERIZAWA CHAD REPORTING FOR DUTY

You're forgetting the golden rule. First girl always wins. The only question is if Hina or Rui counts as first, but I'm betting on Hina since the MC started off liking her.

Because hand's make my dick rock hard

Attached: 1550727902345.jpg (750x601, 126K)

Odds are 100%. The series has to bring the true love triangle back to front again before it ends. Besides until now Hina and Rui have not really directly competed against each other for Natsuo. In order for that to happen though Natsuo has to be single or in a relationship with someone else first, which is why there was the forced breakup. It's going to come down to who can make Natsuo feel like he can love, and more importantly, trust again.

>You're forgetting the golden rule. First girl always wins.
Well, that much is obvious.

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x469, 26K)

I think the who is "first" in this series is left up to debate so that there isn't technically an obvious first girl.

I don't like to compare DG to Good Ending but first girl didn't win in that series and it's by the same person. So I don't think it's a 100% first girl is gonna get it.

That being said I don't think Rui will win at this point. I think my prediction will come true and Rui fucks up her relationship even more by being with chef and sealing her fate.

If that's true it basically confirms rui is end girl

Well, Okay.

I think that if Rui sleeps with chef then it's over for her.

>Yea Forums has good taste in music
Who'd have thunk?

See I don't think so. If anything I think it brings more balance to their characters with Hina having a relationship before Natsuo and Rui having one afterwards. Besides while it would suck for him, its not like he has any right to complain since they weren't dating at the time. He has already shown that he also doesn't really care about that since he was fine with Hina.

>he has any right to complain since they weren't dating at the time

Because SHE broke up with him. If she gets with some other guy during a breakup she initiated then comes crawling back that is a terrible look.

Yeah I looks bad and would probably shake him but if she follows it up with "But just like with Al, being with Chef felt nothing like when I was with you. You are the only guy I love" I feel like that would smooth things over or at least take the edge off. Even if she doesn't he will probably think about how Rui had to deal with the fact he'd slept with another woman the entire time they were together and empathize with her.

user, Hina was in a relationship long before she met Natsuo. It can't be compared. Even since their breakup Hina hasn't gone out with anyone else and Kei has made it clear that the only one in her heart is Natsuo. If Rui goes out with chef after this break up it will become the ultimate loserflag for her. Especially since she was the one who initiated the breakup.

Something tells me that Natsuo is much more forgiving than 90% of the anons on here. This will all be rendered a moot point too if he hooks up with anyone else while she is gone. As for comparing her to Hina, once again Hina already had a relationship outside of Natsuo so giving her another one serves no purpose. Then there is also the fact that right now Rui is left wondering what exactly her feelings for Natsuo were, something Hina didn't have. In that scenario she may try to experiment with another guy to get a better understanding. Keep in mind that even if she gets with Chef the furthest they would most likely go is kissing or some petting. I highly doubt Rui is going to actually sleep with him

Rui's head looks like a penis.

221 text spoilers when?

As it is right now it is way too early to be confident who is going to win. There are simply just too many questions out there. How will Natsuo react to the rings? Will Rui get together with the Chef? If yes how far will they go? Will she actually love him or is he just a rebound? Is Misaki going to succeed in comforting him or is he going to stay anti-love? Is Hina going to actually make a move or is she going to fuck around until Rui is back and her opportunity gets missed? Is Natsuo just going to focus on his writing and tell both of them to take a hike?

We are going to be on this ride for a while more

Rui is the snake of this series. So why isn't she as boner inducing as Ichika?

Attached: 1550729199899.png (1259x681, 1.27M)

Because Negi is playing up Ichika's villainy while Kei is trying to show Rui dindu nuffin.

>go to sleep cuddling
Tried it, couldn't fall asleep, shit was uncomfortable. Had to let go of her first.

>Rui
>not boner inducing
wut

>Kei is trying to show Rui dindu nuffin.
user I

This happened back in chapter 94. Rui Speedreaders will possibly never recover, but they will try.

Attached: 1550631096842.jpg (231x205, 16K)

>Everything relating to divorce law and family law. Just all of it

Thats pretty non-specific.

>You people really seem to think you know what words mean, but you don't.
I'm only going off what people have said. What does it mean then?

>
Go ahead and watch social dynamics between people. "Oh but gimme a paper" Google it. You'll find out for yourself just by doing your own research if you pay attention. Huge swaths of the population are totally fucked up and emotionally broken, leading to this.
So anecdotal evidence at best?

>Well do you have a counterpoint then? Seems like when there are no counterpoints to a point, it's usually correct. Hmm...

I'm not sure what your points are, thats what I'm trying to discern.

My bet is Rui is going to try to suppress her feelings and try to view Natsuo as just her brother, just as Hina tried. And just like with that attempt it's gonna fail. Most likely Natsuo will do something heroic for her so they get their own jumping in front of the knife moment

rui is just so fucking boring. she is the perfect example why a confession with a relationship as the result should lead to the credits ... seriously after they got together she was just to annoying everyone was just waiting for the breakup.

Attached: Selection_002.png (356x381, 216K)

She won't have sex with him. It will be like she was Al or hell, even like Hina trying to move on. She'll try, get close, realize her heart is still with Natsuo, and return in tears.

The only way this won't happen is if the author goes full retard and does some kind of dumb twist that everyone hates.

Attached: angry.png (155x179, 36K)

Imagine believing this

Exactly. The author has already pulled this card twice and both times its resulted in them going back to Natsuo. Hina is already at the point where the only man she can love is Natsuo and Rui is going to be right there with her soon.

Going to make it doubly sweet when he rejects both of them.

>implying he will reject them both

I feel kinda bad for Natsuo, having two girls obsessed over you and one of them is very possessive never ends well.

It's the logical conclusion. He can't be with one of them without driving the other scornfully jealous. To salvage their relationship as sisters he will break both of their hearts.

Rui in a nutshell. Huge turn off.

Attached: 6.jpg (1066x1038, 462K)

Why only be with one then? Harem ending is a go

You see kids, this is called ironic foreshadowing. You know there is going to be a scene, maybe right after she starts seeing Chef, when she gets an update about Natsuo being with some girl and freaks out

As if we need anymore proof that Rui is trash.

I think Hina would allow it, though she wouldn't be happy about it at first. Rui is the clingy possessive type, so we'll have to see. Author is also a woman, so she'll prioritize a bittersweet end over a pandering harem end 99.9% of the time.

She BTFO'd herself. The ex is her own blood family and Natsuo's big sister he regularly keeps in touch with.

Attached: rebound.jpg (2037x3056, 2.5M)

>let's break up
>also i still love you
that is literally the worst way of braking up with anyone. make it really hard for him to get over her so she can be sure that she can take him back if she changes her mind after fucking around

Attached: keep_it_down.png (1282x697, 803K)

>Rui still loves Natsuo
And I hope she holds on to those feelings so that when she gets BTFO her tears will be delicious

I think we are entering into a general self-improvement section of the manga and her fixing that possessiveness is going to be a top priority if they're ever going to get together again. A part of me also thinks that since she has been so afraid of losing Natsuo to Hina she would take a tie as a win.

you telling him what kind of words to use otherwise his argument is invalid

Be careful what you wish for user. It might end up being Hina that gets BTFO

You wish

And now the wait for the raw dumps truly begins...

What do you guys think Misaki was doing with that guy? Is it what it looks like or is there going to be some misunderstanding?

>actual chemistry is a huge turn off

Misaki fucks old men for skin cream

>actual chemistry
lmao

>actual chemistry

>Frequent jealousy is great chemistry now Ruitards are reaching a new level.

Don't worry Kei has made sure to build the whole story so far with foreshadowing that leads to the inevitable Hina end.

Sad

Ah, that was a robust laugh. Thanks Ruifag.

The only ending I want

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1846x243, 136K)

Misaki better not do anything scummy to Natsuo. In the state that he's in I don't think he can handle getting his dick smashed by a girl again

Jealousy is the impetus for the interaction - the thing they're interacting about. It's the way they interact that constitutes chemistry, and they have it in spades. In this case it's in the teasing and body language, though it's hard to argue chemistry from four panels of content. Not even arguing Rui's gonna win - at this point it's getting really hard to hold that position, even if I still have hope - but pretending they don't ever have good chemistry is ridiculous.

Based and Heaven pilled

Attached: 6b6.png (1385x1458, 2.12M)

That's just sasuga's way of having them sweeping the issue under a rug. It was obviously forced since it eventually came to bite them in the ass.

I honestly think Sasuga is missing out on not having Natsuo spiraling downwards until he finds his writing in his suffering

the story is actually good when the main focus is on his writing, especially the arc involving that dancer and the other older author.

Can we just have Miyabi win? She is the best option for him.

She looks too much like his mom, though.

This. Rui is the Setsuna of this manga.

You’re probably the only coherent comment in this thread. Let’s just enjoy the ride.

Agreed. I like the cute moments when he is with the girls but the most interesting and thoughtful parts of the series all revolve around his writing and the people he meets along the way. That's why even though I like Rui I'm kinda glad they broke up because now we're gonna be focusing a lot more on Nastuo now

Reminder Setsuna wins in the end. The story continues further than the anime.

Wait, wait I thought GE ended some time ago? Why does Yuki have a long hair now?

>Setsuna wins in the end

The problem with Hina winning is that she has no killer instinct. She is selfless to a fault and is always worried about how other people feel more than herself. Unless she undergoes some serious character growth she's not going to be able to go head to head with Rui for Natsuo which is where this is clearly going.

>implying she needs to bring herself down to Rui's level to win

Rui has already blown her own limbs off. I think even Hina can win that fight.

>breast tattoo
Hot damn.

But Rui also needs to go through a fuck ton of development to make a win for her satisfying. Come on user, I want Rui to win - I think it would ultimately make for both a better story and a better romance - but you've got to see how that argument falls apart. You can't say a need for change is what would keep Hina from winning when Rui needs as much if not more - it's just hypocritical. Besides, Rui's need for development is exactly what makes her the best candidate for an ultimate win.

>I want Rui to win - I think it would ultimately make for both a better story and a better romance -
> This is what Ruifags believe

I know all that, it's just that Hinafags have been gloating like they've already won. As she is now that is not gonna happen

Not really. All she has to do is be honest with her feelings. Kei has foreshadowed for so many chapters now that there will come a point where she has to do that. People including Shuu have said that she should be honest with herself.

Now you're just being an ass, that one Ruifag was being impartial and was even defending Hina by saying it wasn't fair to just disregard her winning by that other user's argument, just because they believe a Rui endgame would make it better for them doesn't mean it's a fact, that's their opinion.
I'm a Hinafag as well and I think you're either too full of yourself or must be a falseflag, it's because of people like you that these shipwars are annoying and repetitive every thread.

She's also been told dozens of times to not keep things bottled up and yet that is what she does every single time something happens. Something big is going to have to happen to get her to become honest

It'd be scum to immediately try to seduce him right after he broke up. After she knew he was dating Rui, it was fair to be considerate of them especially since they are family.

If Natsuo, now single, would give her a little push to it. She would likely consent.

Not all Hinafags are as delusional as these vocal ones, just ignore them, it's obvious the story can go either from here on, hell if Kei wants she can make it a Miyabi or Misaki end and btfo everyone else.
t. Hinafag

>better romance
that's highly subjective

Get a load of this faggot

Yes, I believe a resolution where an emotionally stunted girl, as much cause as she is victim of her own problems, coming to understand these emotions and learning to take the comfort she found in another's arms and return it in kind is fundamentally compelling. I also believe it's compelling to see an individual reap the rewards of a kindness he wasn't aware he had given.

Of course, this isn't to say I can't find anything compelling about the other option; there are even a few of the same things! I also can't deny that at least a part of my support for Rui stems from something resembling but no quite equal to pity. And, frankly, I'm indecisive and sensitive, so what I really want is for everyone to be happy, which I guess makes me a.. polyfag? I suppose that's what you'd call it.

Reminder that Hina is the true main girl and the inevitable winner
>inb4 b-but the author changed her mind

Attached: hinamaingirl.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

That means less than nothing and you know it

Like clockwork

Seeing Rui transform from a person that could hardly have a conversation with people to what she is now, and what she hopefully will become later, is one of my favorite aspects of the series. It's why I want her to win so much, so she can learn to truly experience her emotions

The Lord of the Rings was supposed to be about a group of mischievous hobbits that stole a ring. Look what it became. Early drafts give a good overview of how the story developed and give insights into some aspects of it but it by no means confirms anything for the actual series

That's why she won't win. She will be the girl who has positively been changed by the MC but doesn't get with him.

>still dismissing Sasugas main intention for her post GE work.
Keep deluding yourself

That role is already taken by Momo and most likely Miyabi as well

That's a realistic but incredibly unsatisfying thing to happen user. In a certain sense, the fact that it isn't pandering to the idea that if you "fix" someone you get them as a girlfriend is probably good; at the same time, though, I find that deeply lacking in payoff for my emotional investment. Naturally whether it's emotionally satisfying or not what you say is no less plausible.

That goes for most side girls in the manga who don't end up with the mc. Rui is simply the epitome of it.

Glad to see a Ruifag who gets it. Too often I'm frustrated to find that many people rooting for Rui refuse to accept that she is or was ever flawed in any way - but that's antithesis to her character. They just like her because she's cute, and while that's true there's certainly a lot more at play. Her flaws are her strength and no good is done by erasing her arc to paint her as perfect.

Reminds me of Mari Okada's works. But that's usually how these stories go.

I inherently like flawed, and seriously flawed at that, characters much more than ones than aren’t. Part of Rui’s appeal is that she’s not perfect. People always hate on her for not telling Natsuo Hina still like him but that was what got me to really like her. She acted like a human that was torn between her sister and the love she had for Natsuo. Seeing her grow is what kept me interested when I was starting to get tired of the melodrama

>Rui
>Growth
She has regressed to the lowest as a person

Honestly I'm in such total agreement that this is quickly devolving into a circlejerk. I'll leave you with one last (You), based fellow Ruifag.

Right back at (You). Keep up the good fight and never lose hope in her victorious return

She's grown a lot in terms of understanding her emotions and engaging with the world but she has stagnated in terms of her selfish disposition and self-loathing. The former happens to make an extremely volatile mix with the latter, as she is now more in touch with the negative emotions that dwell within. A lot of her immature actions can be interpreted as the result of her being unable to cope with the emotions which she is no experiencing more strongly than before. And her manipulative actions are things the Rui from the beginning of the story would likely be incapable of. It's not that she hasn't grown, but that she has grown in the ways that enable her self-destructive tendencies without growing in a way that helps resolve them.

Hey at least you two agree that she is a shit person.

>imply that's not the best part

I'm willing to bet everything that Miyabi thinks that this is now her best chance, goes in way too hard, and gets BTFO in a glorious rejection. I will be disappointed in anything less

Like with Hina being a teacher. Although that's gone now which knocked her down a few pegs for me

They can always roleplay.

What would be even better is if she gets really jaded by it, decides to not give up, and uses all her acting chops to try to seduce/manipulate him. She could turn into the biggest antagonist in the story that Hina and Rui have to tag team to save Natsuo

Why the fuck am I still reading this garbage?

Should I stay up for the raws? When do they usually get dumped?

in around 4 hours I think.

>Rui
>The one who has used everyone to her advantage
>Sympathetic

This. Rui has no need to win to progress as a person. If anything her getting over her obsession with Natsuo and nature of wanting a win over Hina when she pretty much had everything handed to her would be the logical conclusion to her arc.

Explain
>implying i give a fuck what a tripfag says

It will be extremely counter productive and stupid if her arc, which is about getting over her obsession, ends up with her getting back with the source of her obsession.

>If she does sleep with chef and Natsuo finds out about it then I think he'll tell her to fuck off for good.
>Thoughts?
Natsuo wouldn't be such a prick.

She isn't getting together with the Chef till the end of the manga anyways.

>The exact same thing can be said about Hina, no?
Not him but yes, they are both pieces of shit for different reasons and he would honestly be better off without either of them.

Unhealthy levels of delusion right here.

While it's true that they both have their faults, let's not pretend that Hina is anywhere as shitty as Rui.

Doesn't get more obvious than that.

Just like Bleach OS didn't point straight in ichihime direction.

>It's why I want her to win so much, so she can learn to truly experience her emotions
The whole point of Rui's development is being able to act like a normal human being without needing Natsuo to be around. See Haganai Yozora.

Hina is the literally the opposite.

Rui can sucked it now. Hina is best girl and I really like her. I liked Rui as well but honestly now I've grown to dislike her now. After what she did when Hina went to that "Island" in her absences and in the ch 215 and 216 just because they are not near each other pissed the hell out of me. I mean Hina went to that Island for very good reasons but Rui doing that just because of that. Nah man Nah she can sucked for all I care now. also I wish Hina gets back with the guy before moving to that Island. for spoiler reasons I'm not naming who she was with before going to that Island. like if your agree or your on #TeanHina

>#TeamHina

>That picture
Is he being serious ?

Rui
>Autistic whore who cannot into romantic relationships
>See mc only for sex and then she ditches him
>can cook

Hina
>Drunktard whore with suicidal feeling
>Incompetent at everything except teaching
>She is a nice person when she is not stealing other woman's husband

The two girls have daddy issues and honestly they are not worthy to fight for in this pointless thread

The point remains that they're both shitty, it's just a matter of degree.

>it's just a matter of degree
And that's an important factor.

No shit. Miyabi a best

Not really. A fresh turd may not stink as much as a week old turd, but it's a turd nonetheless.

There it is in a nutshell.

Attached: index.png (1280x720, 936K)

I wanted to start reading this because folks in the other threads said it was mostly fun sweet vanilla stuff which would be a refreshing change of pace after reading so many romance stories that go off the rails with melodrama/ntr-bait/misunderstandings/general bullshit, and it really did seem like that was exactly what I was getting at first, but now these recent threads have me dreading the dramabomb hanging over the whole series like a goddamned sword of damocles.
Will the good times and vanilla ever come back? Or should I just move on now and save myself the wasted involvement

That logic doesn't apply here. Both the girls have their faults like any normal human being. If you are going in expecting people to be perfect then you are just being an autistic retard.

>it was mostly fun sweet vanilla stuff
You got trolled hard my friend.

Seems that way. I'm just so burned out on nearly every good romance series going down this road. Why is it so much to ask that maybe things turn out okay? I don't mean for it to be endless filler fluff, but giant arcs devoted to literally nothing but drama and angst are really tiring after a while. I get that this is supposed to be a slightly more realistic down-to-earth story where the characters act like real-ish flawed people, but even in a real world setting arguments and disagreements rarely ever get to this soap opera level of overblown, so why not show more of those kinds of things instead and pepper in these bigger moments instead of inundating the audience with it?
I'm just so tired, man

parents know about his relationship with hina but they never even thought about him having anything with rui. for them that just makes no sense whatsoever.
so many here are forgetting the fact that rui overheard them at the hospital. that is the main reason why she freaked out and broke up with him.
>rui started to keep her distant from natsuo from that moment
>talking with chef about destiny
she knows that her parents accepted their relationship and even supports them to get back together
>the last family
anyone who thinks it was not their plan from the very beginning to arrange a romantic tip for hina x natsuo has to be retarded

I'm warning you now, DON'T FUCKING READ IT. You will strangle yourself out of frustration

Ah my goddess. Do it faggot

this leddit thread is still up, kys normalfags

Threadly reminder

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Has kept the rings

Don't forget Hina also has the parent's blessing.

Based Reminderanon BTFO Ruitards once again.

Attached: 01.png (750x1080, 496K)

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 873K)

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 896K)

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 984K)

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 1.06M)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 1.05M)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 983K)

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 1017K)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 18.png (750x1080, 542K)

Hair over one eye is truly the thinking man's fetish me and for that I want crispy to win

Don't forget the chef too.

So what's happening on the last page? The dude looks similar to the guy who worked for stalker-kun, although the hairstyle's different.

Scarface a cute.

Any gooks willing to tl this page?

you are talking about the family trip they took at chapter 204 right?
was it really a setup to get them back together?
i thought at first it was more like a typical manga situation that for some bullshit reason it ended up like this so there could be a h-scene with hina again but with no real meaning to the story

Attached: 293.png (531x823, 578K)

Just wondering since I never read it: did GE - Good Ending ever have a toilet scene? Did it have pantyshots or pube shots?

why would anyone like Rui?
she was a stupid cunt at fist and became a annoying bitch GF later.
no redeeming factor whatsoever.

After the stabbing incident, the parents though they should have allowed Hina and Natsuo to be together.

Damn, so this is Minami. Do you think she's done 6p?

Attached: CcbJbPm.jpg (580x560, 50K)

Is this the first picture that's come out of her? Last I recall she never showed her face or something.

>tfw she's younger than me
Fuck I'm getting old.

Have you not read this thread? Ruifags are praising her for being the selfish manipulative cunt. Their desperation knows no bounds.

whos that cute slut?

OP singer.

Attached: q4YViDR.jpg (580x696, 44K)

Seems like people have been collecting her pics before some accounts went private and other sources.

Attached: UJMBpiK.jpg (960x958, 109K)

Thats alot of makeup to badly hide those puffy eyes.

Based creeps.

I want to marry her so much

Puffy eyes are cute.

Attached: qAVwQRq.jpg (580x774, 59K)

imgur.com/a/UYi95xP
more pics

sorry but i wasn't quite clear. my question was did they set them up on purpose so hine and natsuo have a chance to get back together. was their plan from the very beginning to leave natsuo and hine alone
>rui wants hine to take care of her bf
>hine arranges their parents to come along so rui-bitch does not loses her fucking mind
>parents leave immediately after arriving for some bullshit reason
>rui never talks about it
i think their parents want them to be back together since natsuo got stabbed .... they called it destiny kind of a strong word in japan

oh God we are going Into /jp/ level of content in here

Wonder why she wanted to hide her face all of a sudden, it's not like she's ugly IRL since she's actually really cute.

stalker

Mysterious intrigue

being a celebrity in jp is so fucked up

>why would anyone like Rui?
They don't like Rui, they like the idea of what they want and think Rui to be. You know, the same as Asukafags who don't actually like her but are madly in love with the idea of fixing her.

I'm thinking either Misaki's ex or one of her customers.

Rui at the beginning of the manga was actually cute and interesting and was a good foil to Hina. Something like the socially awkward girl who tries hard to overcome her perfect sister. As a Ruifag that's what I liked about her, she was genuine whereas Hina wore 100 different masks and lied constantly "to protect others", Rui was assertive and I like assertive girls who are honest. But over the course of the manga she has warped into being abusive, obsessive, manipulative, shameless, selfish etc... so at this point unless she makes some major turn around I don't see redemption for ehr. Most Ruifags are still defending her because they hope she'll go back to being the girl she was in the first 30-40 chapters

the
>same as Asukafags who don't actually like her
please shut the fuck up or stop talking about my waifu ...

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (705x960, 106K)

One of Misaki's clients waiting for her, so he'll probably assault Hina or assume she is also a sex worker and try to fuck her. My guess is Natsuo will see it and flip the fuck out on Misaki for being a whore and endangering Hina

Misaki pretty much 100% confirmed fucks guys for money. She better not fuck up Natsuo with this shit

She was the better sister at the start of the manga, Sasuga has gone out of her way to sabotage Rui's character and make her out to be a manipulative cunt so she can make people fall for her shitty self-insert Hina

nope, Hina was better from chapter 1 on.

Hina is a cunt, she's always been a cunt. Rui is a cunt too but I'm tired of people giving Hina a free pass for her fucked up manipulation

>Has a habit of trying to hurt Natsuo as much as possible by literally telling him the most painful things she can think of to emotionally abuse him
>Ups and leaves him without trying to work things out, EXACTLY like Rui
>Comes back a little bit later expecting full forgiveness and wanting to start a relationship again
>Is STILL not honest with Natsuo proving she is being immature and selfish

You can call it "self-sacrifice" and trying to "make Natsuo better" but every situation she ahs been in she has handled poorly there are far more mature and better ways of handling toxic relationships. The same faggots going on rants about Rui being emotionally abusive towards Natsuo fucking applaud Hina for her venomous insults that hurt him more than anything Rui has ever done. "She's just trying to make him better by completely shitting on his self confidence and making him depressed!" Both Hina and Rui are toxic and immature as fuck and only know how to hurt whoever they are with.

>Both Hina and Rui are toxic and immature as fuck and only know how to hurt whoever they are with.

yeah but Hina has the superior body. ergo she is better from the get go.

I swear y'all have a different perspective on these girls if you just binge everything in one session. I don't think either girl is an ass, just troubled in their own ways. doesn't take away from the fact that miyabi is the besto girl

This, it's funny how the two sisters are clearly meant to be parallels to each other in nearly every way but retards keep missing it because of "muh shipping wars"

>Rui breaks up with Natsuo suddenly and runs away
"What a bitch, she is such an immature child. Why didn't she just talk to Natsuo, all this could have been avoided if she were honest and didn't just run off to leave Natsuo depressed!"

>Hina does THE EXACT SAME SHIT
"Wow Hina is so mature and self sacrificing, this is clearly not running awya from a problem instead of addressing it. Running away suddenly from your boyfriend and leaving him depressed suicidal mess rather than just talking it out is the most mature and brave way to handle the situation! This will only make Natsuo a better person, provided Rui removed the noose from his neck"

>he'll go back to being the girl she was in the first 30-40 chapters
at that point from ruis prospective she was the one with dips on natuso what made her behaviour really cute. she even defended natsuo when hina caught them kissing. but the moment she found out that natsuo and hina were a thing she started to behave like a cunt.
sorry but she never did anything that would not play in her hands. I don't think she cares about anyone but herself

This, people like to pretend Hina's choice helped Natsuo. But he was literally so depressed that if he didn't have his writing he would have hung himself. Pretending Hina running away was any less selfish and chickenshit than what Rui did is delusional.

Misaki feels like bad filler and it seems Sasuga is prolonging her mini-arc. This chapter ended exactly like the last one except Misaki's clients know where Natsuo lives now. I fear something like this will happen in the next couple chapters.

I think this will be the catalyst for Hina and Natsuo getting back together to be honest. I can't see Misaki as anything more than a plot device. Hina will get attacked, Natsuo will save her, it'll make her love him so much she can't hold back, they fuck, they are together. Then it'll probably move to Rui's arc with Chef in NY and she'll eventually return to Natuso to find him and Hina together, cue the final arc.

can't believe her name is actually sasuga, kek.
sasuga, sasuga-sama!

Stop thising each other you dumb ruifags. If Hina hadn't left, then their secret would've gotten out and Natsuo's writing career would be tainted with controversy.

>Implaying Hina will take advantage of the situation like Rui
She is winning at the very end.

>I'm tired of people giving Hina a free pass for her fucked up manipulation
hinas behaviour was proactive to a teacher student relationship. what makes sense you know. because of their mistake they both had to suffer a great deal, way more than any "emotionally abuse" from being called a child made him suffer .... or i don't know what kind of manga you read
>Ups and leaves him without trying to work things out, EXACTLY like Rui
protecting him from the backlash of having a relationship with your teacher... btw there was a letter
>Comes back a little bit later expecting full forgiveness and wanting to start a relationship again
comes back without the fear to destroy both of their social lives and their futures and thinks that is maybe a good reason to start a relationship again that made both of them happy but was forbidden .... accepts her sisters happiness and puts it above her own
>Is STILL not honest with Natsuo proving she is being immature and selfish
does not interfere with his or her sisters relationship and does not use the the situation when he is at his weakest. just supports him with everything she has

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Why would anyone want a used goods like Hina to win?

Why doesn’t protagonist have a threesome?

Not only that be Natsuo was too naive back then, Hina herself asked him if he would come with her if it meant leaving everything behind and he said yes. It wasn't that she didn't believe in his love, but rather she realised he was too naive to understand the meaning behind his answer. She did what any responsible adult would have done in that situation, making a thogh but correct and mature decision. Also Natsuo would have left everything behind to go with her had she not left without telling where she was going, she even mentions it in her letter.

Good morning, Mohammad.

>Mohammad
would of made more sense if you used incel instead newfag or you know the/a/ approved buzzword

So you admit the only thing that gives value to Hina's shitty decision is hindsight? By that logic if Hina and Natsuo end up together and happy then that is all because of Rui therefore Rui made a good decision. You make it sound like RUNNING AWAY was the only solution. Like I said, breaking up with him face-to-face and telling him the reason why and being there to support him in his depression is the responsible and mature thing to do, Hina ran away because she was scared and selfish and it greatly hurt Natsuo, stop trying to justify her shitty actions by pretending she had no choice when there are 100 different ways she could have handled the situation better

>depressed suicidal
normal people just deal with break-ups what kind of retard are you...
divorce rate in the US is 30% but the suicide rate of these people is around 0.5% what is normal to the rest of the population (source: dude trust me).
and you should think that a divorce is a really bad break. also most people had several break-ups and survived

>would of made more sense if you used incel instead newfag or you know the/a/ approved buzzword
please lurk longer

Attached: 1550945139632.jpg (818x900, 56K)

>hinas behaviour was proactive to a teacher student relationship. what makes sense you know. because of their mistake they both had to suffer a great deal, way more than any "emotionally abuse" from being called a child made him suffer
Or she could just have been honest and said "hey we are a student and teacher we can't do this" instead of trying to purposely crush him. There are better ways to handle the situation than to lie and abuse someone even if it s for their benefit

>protecting him from the backlash of having a relationship with your teacher... btw there was a letter
If anything the letter is worse, at least Rui did it face to face Hina was too scared and selfish to even do that. Also again, stop pretending that running away is THE ONLY OPTION she could just as easily tell him face to face why their relationship can't work and then be there for him to help him through his depression. She did exactly what Rui did a few chapters ago, break his heart and ran away leaving him there to deal with depression on his own rather than being there for him. So getting on Ruio for ignoring Natsuo's feelings and then giving Hina a pass is the most hypocritical shit I have ever seen BOTH abandoned him and left him to wallow in his depression because they are too selfish / scared to stand by him

>comes back without the fear to destroy both of their social lives and their futures
You can paint Hina a s amartyr all you want, she objectively did the same thing as Rui you are just being a Hinafag that can't see things for what they are. If Hina took a shit and served it on a plate you'd call it gourmet, if Rui did it you'd call it a shit on a plate because you are so delusional you can't discern facts from bias and anything Hina does is by definition good and self sacrificial while Rui is always selfish and manipulative even though they are literally doing the exact same thing factually

>there are 100 different ways she could have handled the situation better
Like what? The school had caught them and ambushed her with the evidence. There really wasn't enough time for her to plan out a strategy for the best possible outcome. She just prioritized saving Natsuo over anything. If you think she was just running away from Natsuo, then you are reading the manga incorrectly.

>By that logic if Hina and Natsuo end up together and happy then that is all because of Rui therefore Rui made a good decision.
No, because if Rui had tried Natsuo couldve been happy with her too. Even now, she broke up with him to fix her own obsessive behavior. Not to help Natsuo in any way.

I'm not talking about real life, this is about the manga. Have you not read it? Natsuo literally locked himself away from the world for days, made no contact with anyone, and admitted to being at the emotional low point of his entire life. CLEARLY it wasn't a normal breakup for him considering his reaction and how obsessed he was with Hina

>was scared
Already explained everything in the letter to the point that even Natsuo decided to wait for her until meeting her on the island. Also she took all the responsibility after their relationship was exposed and asked the school to not get Natsuo involved any further. If anything that's the complete opposite of scared.

>selfish
She gained nothing good in return. She wasn't doing it for herself. Even Fumiya and Master understood why she had to leave considering they know what type of person Natsuo is.

why not at least speak with him though?
"oh, hey natsu, so the school find out our relationship and they asked me to break up with you and go to another school. Here is the deal, i will do as they say so we don't need to fuck up with your dream of being a writer and once the dust is settled and you become a college student and have made a name for yourself as a writer we can become a secret couple again e work the things out with time.

Nah, i will just run away out of the blue and leave just a vague letter behind...

Rui is a shit too but she at least had the courage of speak face to face with him e explain plainly her shit motivation to him why she choose to break up

I still think Hinas chances are slim as fuck unfortunately. Personally, although I don't want it to happen, Nat will find the rings will be used to free hina from natsuo and finally get rejected by telling her he loves Rui

in this manga nobody was suicidal where the fuck do you get that from. he locked himself up in his room ... so what being a NEET for a couple of days is not being suicidal. even now natsuo is not suicidal despite the fact that he has problems with writing and lost his bitch-gf.

>Like what? The school had caught them and ambushed her with the evidence
Literally just telling him the school caught us and ending it there and then staying there to support him. Or lying and saying it isn't working and still staying as a sister. Basically she could have done literally anything BESIDES run away and it would have been better

>She just prioritized saving Natsuo over anything. If you think she was just running away from Natsuo
She prioritized Natsuo above all else, yes, but she did it in a twisted and selfish way. Her version of "protecting" him also put him at an emotional low point and damaged him psychologically as seen with his issues with Rui. So even though her intent was good, that wasn't a good way to protect him. By the same logic Rui also broke up with Natsuo to protect him, because from her perspective their relationship was causing them nothing but pain and stopping them from pursuing their dreams. In both cases the sister's acted out of a desire to "protect Natsuo" and by doing so end up hurting him because they have a warped perspective. Hina views self-sacrifice as protecting someone when it isn't and often times causes more harm to everyone. Rui also views running away as protecting Natsuo when that also causes more harm than good.

>she broke up with him to fix her own obsessive behavior. Not to help Natsuo in any way.
See now you are being bias and choosing to view Hina as a savior and Rui as a villain. BOTH left Natsuo for the same exact reason. She left him because the relationship was damaging his ability to chase his dream. Either BOTH Hina and Rui were beign selfish and immature or both of them were trying to look out for Natsuo, you cannot have it both ways and be logically consistent you're being a blind hypocrite otherwise

Because Natsuo would have chased after her regardless. Wasn't the island visit enough proof? Even after Natsuo had made up his mind about becoming a successful writer worthy of welcoming her back hom, the moment he sees Hina in the island, he just forgets about his resolve. The dude hadn't matured then. Hina had even asked him befre if he was ready to leave everything and run away with her to which he said he would. Hina did the right thing by not telling him.

>why not at least speak with him though?
Because he would have chosen her over everything like she said in the letter.

>Here is the deal, i will do as they say so we don't need to fuck up with your dream of being a writer and once the dust is settled and you become a college student and have made a name for yourself as a writer we can become a secret couple again e work the things out with time.
You really don't get the severity of the situation. Natsuo would have still followed her. Not to mention the school probably kept an eye on where she went, especially when the student involved was still in their school.

>Already explained everything in the letter
That's my entire point, she was afraid to confront Natsuo. You are trying to pretend just confronting Natsuo is somehow not an option. Explain to me why she couldn't talk to natsuo, why does there need to be a letter. Because it makes literally no sense that you thinkt he best way to handle the situation is to run away and leave Natsuo depressed and alone INSTEAD of confronting him face to face and staying there to help him get over you.

Good luck with that. The girl that takes advantage of the MC's situation never wins, the oldest trope in romance. Besides the story has already foreshadowed a lot like said.

Hina apologists are the worst. At least Ruifags accept that Rui fucked up. If Hina called up Shu and rode his dick while Natsuo watched tied up in a corner Hinafags would justify it as being "good for Natsuo" and proof that Hina and Natsuo will be together in the end. I've never seen delusion to this degree in all the shippingfag threads I've been in. If Hina loses I am honestly afraid their will be a mass suicide

>Literally just telling him the school caught us and ending it there and then staying there to support him.
Like as if that would've worked.
>Basically she could have done literally anything BESIDES run away and it would have been better
All of them would end with Natsuo's writing career being compromised
>she did it in a twisted and selfish way.
You don't even know what the word selfish means do you?
>that wasn't a good way to protect him.
Like I already said, Natsuo wasn't mature enough for a better way. He would jeopardize his future to be with Hina.
>By the same logic Rui also broke up with Natsuo to protect him
Except, his main issue (the writer's block) had literally nothing to do with their relationship, but yeah Rui has to make everything about her. In case of Hina, if their secret had gotten out, he would forever be known as that writer who used to fuck his teacher in high school.
>BOTH left Natsuo for the same exact reason
Some crazy mental gymnastics required to justify that.

>Explain to me why she couldn't talk to natsuo, why does there need to be a letter.
Because he would have still choosen her over everything, as mentioned in her letter. That's why she left without telling him directly. She knew what would happen if she had done anything else. Even Fumiya and Master who know Natsuo quiet well understood her decision.

I'm glad this thread reached bump limit. It was terrible.

> called up Shu and rode his dick while Natsuo watched tied up in a corner
user, done confuse your cuck fantasy with the source material.

>INSTEAD of confronting him face to face and staying there to help him get over you.
You really can't be this stupid right?

>I'm glad this thread reached bump limit. It was terrible.
Just like the manga

>At least Ruifags accept that Rui fucked up.
I have got some bad news for you.

Rui a SHIT.

i see.
so everything justify because our boi Natsuo is a retard.

Not a retard, but immature and demonstrably so.

>Natsuo is a retard.
Didn't say he was a retard, just too naive. Which is something that people who knows him well understood as well.

They may never win, usually. Sasuga doesn't have to follow tropes. Just saying. If she wants Rui to win after all this then shes gonna fucking have Rui win, despite the usual tropes.

>If she wants Rui to win
Too bad she doesn't

Except every single romance trope in the history has been used to foreshadow Hina's win.

That was done before this manga even started retard-kun

Kei literally avoids tropes, her last manga ended with someone getting a bad end going back to their abusive boyfriend

>That was done before this manga even started retard-kun
Cope

>If she wants Rui to win after all this then shes gonna fucking have Rui win, despite the usual tropes.
It's not just the tropes, the whole story has been building towards Hina winning. If not, Kei could have easily had Hina get over her feelings, marry Kengo by a scrapping the whole stalker subplot along with the many other chances she had to have Hina move on.

>There are better ways to handle the situation than to lie and abuse someone even if it s for their benefit
that is probably true but hence the circumstances i would say it was justified. she was in a tough situation. she couldn't tell him anything he did not already knew. hinas relationship with natsuo was always based on their conversations on the rooftop where they talked about everything. her prospective to think that natsuo has to truly realise that they should not have a relationship and he should move on by himself shows that she understands him way better than anyone else in this show.

>did it face to face
well she also gave a speech in front of the whole school.... i get what you are saying here i truly do but as a massive hinafag i disagree BECAUSE natsuo knew that she loved him ... like obviously. nobody is able to say that she does not truly love him. but she wanted him to also be able to move on. nothing could have convinced natuso that their relationship was in fact gone for good. even after she broke up with him quite brutally he was only working towards a happy ending for both of them in the future. that is why hina crushed him even a second time when they met on the island. in the end she was right. he did move on that way. if she stayed at his side he would have been hers forever but she knew that he had to grow as a person way more before he could determinant his life for a girl he was with for about half a year
she was wanted to stay away for good but at one point she was not strong enough to be alone any more. so she quit her job. the one thing she always wanted to be. hina and natsuo are both the same kind of people they believe that you should reach after the stars and follow your dreams. to give something like that up would have been way to hard for HS natsuo. even now he feels guilty that she had to give up her job

>You can paint Hina a s amartyr all you want
i will

Attached: voucher_for_a_lifelong-Friendship.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Kei literally avoids tropes
user I

Rui a SHIT.

>girl walks alone at night
>shady looking guy in her way
>starts talking to her and she stops

looks like we are in for some bad things next chapter bros

Don't worry, Natsuo will come to save the day once again.

Forgot the pic

Attached: taking a knife for your waifu.png (2132x1600, 2.24M)

based chad, values his waifu over his laifu

chef is a good guy.... rui will end up with him. they had some good conversations and even chemistry