One Punch Man 104

readonepunchman . net/manga/onepunch-man-chapter-104/

Attached: page 1.png (800x1138, 776K)

Episode filler: padding edition now with OC.

Dead manga.

Is there really nothing worth talking about?

I mean, this filler is a neccessary evil here or otherwise, the anime will burn through all the webcomic content before the cour is over. I'm sure people will be hyped when the anime is out and we see the fights animated.

Murata really needs to wok on his pacing. All of this feels so meaningless and repetitive.
>S-class hero meets strong monster
>They fight
>S-class hero barely wins
>repeat

Pretty much. The chapter isn't worth much response and Murata doesn't stream anymore.

>muh fights
Fuck off

This fight was on the webcomic tho, I just hope it doesnt go forever like that horrible Child Emperor one

Child Emperor is decent all in one shot, entertaining stuff. It was just a chore to wait the four or so months as it was happening.

Only one fight had an s class barely win which was emperor. Rest of them so far was flash, pig god and Amai mask with their wins writing on the wall. Puri puri might struggle due to him being the weakest despite his boost in power.

Nah it's still too long for what it is. CE really isn't deserving of one of the longest fights in the entire thing so far. Neither is PM for that matter, though he was far more interesting than a dumb kid with stupid toys.

"Hello fellow heroes, ready to kill some monster girls?!"

Attached: Sweet_Mask_angry_face.jpg (863x1005, 361K)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can someone post the edit from the previous chapter where Sweet Mask makes Do-S give him a blowjob?

No, but im quite in the mood to trash some heroes.

Attached: 6b5b0fd53412217c9bc6565750a37bd1.png (906x921, 741K)

nevermind, found it

Garou will appear next chapter most likely, he won't be fighting but it's about fucking time he shows up and confronts darkshine

As long as this gets adapted on S2 is all good. Considering how shit it will turn out to be let them deal with all this nonsense

S2 more than likely won't even reach the after math of Elder centipede or the MA base arc.

Fights and gags are the only reason OPM exists.

cringe

The child emperor fight is great

Depends on who’ll animate them

I like Devil Long Hair's redesign, but he's a forgettable villain that gets mostly off-screened in the web comic. I don't really care about Atomic Samurai's students either. This whole arc is just dragging on needlessly.

It definitely won’t

I think once the arc is completely done, it’ll be a joy to read through the whole thing at your own pace.

Let’s talk about how sad we are about the inevitable downgrade of S2 instead. How much will it suck?

Not so much that I won't watch it, I think.

Unpopular opinion: Season 1 wasn't *that* good, and MadHouse isn't that great an animation studio.

i fucking hope this arc ends soon, there's nothing more boring than seeing irrelevant character #32 fight irrelevant character #508 and saitama to have literally nothing to do with it.

I agree with this, but the superbly animated fights in S1 was what made it kino. I’m just sad that S2 probably won’t even have any of that.

who cares about having more episodes if they're boring as shit?

Garou's voice will do the trick

based

S2 will be 50 episode, right?

is Garou namek over yet?

Post characters who can defeat Saitama

Attached: piko.png (166x269, 12K)

It’s less murata and more the fact ONE doesn’t know whete to take the series

>Season 1 wasn't *that* good
This, it's a bit overhyped.
I wonder about that. It does feel like he's putting so much on the MA arc that he might not be able to top it.

based husbando

Attached: 125698540.jpg (379x417, 45K)

>fillershit as source material
JUST

Attached: 1498674641940.jpg (168x300, 16K)

>doesn’t know whete to take the series
The series already has a path, what the fuck is this retarded shit
Murata is the one enlarging the fights and ONE is a lazy faggot so he lets him.

I don't mind to be honest. S1 was the perfect end for OPM because after that OPM becomes what it was parodying in the first place

One is extending the fights. Murata helped made Emperor feel linger due to the redraws and trying to push out pages biweekly.

S1 was good but wasn't the greatest thing on the planet. Also madhouse barely had any involvement with it.

Attached: __garou_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__sample-d23af0410444be2c72ce41495ffc2fd0.jpg (850x1204, 382K)

Attached: __anpanman_and_saitama_anpanman_and_one_punch_man_drawn_by_asutora__sample-a68d2cedce598d5e8b7b956cc (850x638, 300K)

I don't see how "OPM became what it was parodying".
OPM parodies the shonen character progression. Saitama starts at the bottom (rank C) and must win to go to the top, except that he's already at the top. The series won't meet its dead-end until Saitama is S-rank something and has fulfilled the parody.
OPM didn't just "become shonen" just because we're following characters that have shonen power levels and follow shonen rules. The manga just makes you temporarily forget that there are no stakes and that this arc is about as meaningful as watching paint dry. You could say that it's a manga-within-a-manga because we're following a totally different story about Garou, S-class heroes and the monster association inside another story that dwarfs them and makes their struggles ridiculous. So the shonen is contained inside the larger one punch man story but contrary to what you think it did not completely overtake it. This is just one big interlude that takes so long that you forget that the real story exists. But in the end Saitama will fight Garou and end all that, which will make the series return to the status quo. And I believe the neo-heroes arc will be more saitama-centric.

>And I believe the neo-heroes arc will be more saitama-centric
I agree with that at least, I think garou got to him a little bit with the "why are you a hero" question.

The manga has no comedic timing.
The manga faces are not funny.
The manga has shit pacing.

Attached: 0061-011.jpg (600x849, 121K)

I doubt it was that though he'll probably think more on hero work since his convo with King.

Yeah, murata couldn't even make a cartoony garou for the dine and dash scene, it's a fucking disgrace

Attached: x12.jpg (600x849, 111K)

Anons, I'm confused.
The new Dororo episode had a giant centipede fight that went exactly like the fight in OPM.
1. centipede regenerating, shedding skin and blowing steam
2. Hyakkimaru/Genos stabbing the centipede's face repeatedly in a frenzy
3. getting inside the centipede and trying to destroy it from inside

Watch the fight and tell me that wasn't taken from the Elder Centipede fight. Protip: you can't.
I don't think this centipede was in the original Tezuka manga and the fight was exactly like the OPM one. That was some copyright infringement if I ever saw one, don't know how far studios can go with that stuff.

Attached: elder centipede dororo.png (722x403, 379K)

Garou will defend our Monstergirls

Attached: 1550837767001.gif (141x141, 481K)

It will be pretty boring and there will be tons of shitposting about QUALITY faces throughout the season. Then everybody will lose their shit in the episode where Saitama wrecks the martial artist monster.

Did the centipede get angry when Dororo mentioned Mio, the hero that he raped but almost died to and escaped from?

>OPM becomes what it was parodying in the first place

People just love to spout this shit. This will never be the case unless you niggas actually watch Saitama struggling for real and going through several power-ups.

>But it becomes a shounen whenever Saitama's not around!

That's how it's ALWAYS been. Cast grew larger, that's pretty much the only difference.

What are you on about? I was talking about the visuals and the details of the fight, not Elder's background drama.

I know I was just making a bad joke on how similar the fights sound.

Attached: 1543683831228.png (543x860, 303K)

Can't wait for OPM season 2 to rip this scene off 1 to 1. What a hack series.

We don't even know how far the S2 will go, if it ends with Goketsu or Elder Centipede.

Is that so?

Attached: tumblr_pb4om7jRlk1vnxw0lo1_500.png (500x750, 393K)

Ur mom

>chapter out for days
>let's ignore the other threads about it
For people that hate this series so much you guys always increase the IP count a lot.

no u

>dumblr
user, I...
>not even anonymous
I can't even...

Attached: confused.jpg (289x276, 46K)

Bushidrill’s reaction face toward Kama was way better in the manga.

CE fight isn't really that long. It lasts for maybe half an episode at best. Besides, this is practically standard in every shounen ever so not even sure why this is a problem for you now.

>Can I cut that tranny?
BASEDDRILL
BASEDDRILL
BASEDDRILL

Japanese series copying each others is super common. There is never gonna be any copyright matter out of something like that.

Good reaction.

Attached: SweetMaskProfile.png (719x719, 545K)

I can't wait for Saitama to trash Garou on every level possible.

Attached: 16.png (750x650, 453K)

He'll be back. R-Right?

Attached: __lord_boros_and_saitama_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__sample-5dd2e7c393fddecabe682350ad1b8 (850x1204, 253K)

Organization arc

Attached: 29837550027.jpg (702x537, 111K)

Gaah!! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?

Attached: Garou_S_Class.png (571x558, 370K)

There is a chance in the current arc of the Webcomic, problem is that we won't see that in at least 5 years.

Attached: 15342153452.jpg (600x848, 478K)

>Garou still hot as fuck after suffering Saitama's punches
What a chad

Attached: butthurt.jpg (500x246, 56K)

>Murata is the one enlarging the fights and ONE is a lazy faggot so he lets him.
ONE only draws because fans demand it from him. It's been a soulless cash-in for years.

I agree. Plenty of the humor was lost due to overly aesthetic adaptations of scenes. It's not that Murata's not capable of drawing gag faces since he showed he can. But for some reason he doesn't know when to apply them and when not. It pisses me off, gag expressions are an integral thing to mangas and without them an entire point of a scene is lost.

>deformed freak with no face
>hot

>being this steaming hot and based after getting owned by Saitaman
>remaining top-tier fuckable even in ONE's shitty artstyle
Which part of this Sex God looks deformed or without a face to you? He looks like pure sex even in a child level drawing.

Attached: cute husbando.jpg (593x417, 105K)

Name one studio that has consistently outdone Madhouse for animation quality in the last decade.

Retards, you're impatient because you've already read the webcomic