Youre at the beach with your waifu then chadolf and the lads show up and slap her on the ass

Youre at the beach with your waifu then chadolf and the lads show up and slap her on the ass

wat do?

Attached: 1534513534534.jpg (1280x1798, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bykEmnJHNVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring the soviets with to protect us

who can stop him?

Attached: 1435354366787.jpg (1280x1836, 760K)

Chadolf is more unrealistic than warships turned into girls.

i am gonna call stalin senpai.

I USE MY WAIFU TO CUT HIM DOWN
FUCK NAZIS AND FUCK ALL THOSE WHO THREATEN MY ORDINARY LIFE

Attached: file.png (800x600, 639K)

>MUH NICHIJOU

Attached: images.jpg (512x383, 21K)

Kek why is hitler such a big draw in japan.

Axis nostalgy

Fake my death as a tax dodge then milk the sympathy for centuries

Artist?

>shitler is a lolichad

based

peak chunnin

Attached: 1657568634342.jpg (1280x1821, 538K)

Best self insert.

Based shitcan.

churchill ... or chadchill, call him whatever you'd like

I want /pol/ to stay forever

But why tho?
They're not getting anymore authentic and most of them can't strategies their way out of a boardgame.
It's a lost cause

How the fuck did Hitler manage to save German economy from depression and war reparations?

Attached: _004[1].jpg (1280x1833, 758K)

Kaigaikan Natsu no Kyoudou Enshuu

Punch him in the face. I've been training at home every day for a decade and I'm physically stronger than people at the gym.

Tell him to kill himself again

I don't believe you.

>inviting non-white subhuman slav shits for "protection"

I'm as autistic as can be so I'm locked at home with nothing else to do. I worked in a gym as an intern and never used it even though I had the equipment available for free. I can do one arm pull ups, dragon flags and freestanding handstands. Nobody in the gym can do them.

Are you new here? This should be common knowledge on Yea Forums.

Yo dude, you forgot to katana and fedora.

>basic calisthenics
Plenty of people at my gym can that. Most people prefer weights though because it's easier to track and build progression.

youtube.com/watch?v=bykEmnJHNVw

>basic

One arm pull ups are advanced calisthenics and you need to be able to do 5 reps with an extra 70% of your body weight in order to do one decent rep.
How many people at your gym can do that?

not him, but about 50% at my gym with the other half being disgusting fat blobs being on the treadmill all day

Not him, but that's intermediate at best. At least a dozen regulars can do that at my gym. I think you to visit more gyms, user.

Very impressive user. I wish my gyms had people that strong!

Are you American by chance? Most people L-Sit during their daily commute in my country.

Just look for a gym that mandates the use of squatplugs. That's a good sign that it's a high level establishment.

he didn't, he's choking his own economy to the point where he needs war to keep it going.

Kek based

What economy? They didn't have any economy after first world war and even if they did they would still have to pay it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
>The boycott began in March 1933 in both Europe and the US.[7] It continued until the entry of the US into the war.[8]

That is the most stupid and common misconception of Hitler's economy. It's not like Germany need war to sustain the economy. In fact, war was his main objective from the beginning. If you read a book about German's economy you will realize that Nazi Germany had been geared for war since day 1. One Hitler's manifesto was Revanchism and Expansion. And to do that he need Germany to be ready for war. Which was he has been doing from the beginning of his rule. So saying that Germany going to war to sustain the economy is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1548452997857.jpg (1650x1760, 317K)

what, thats real though

Who can really say

hitler was gay though

Fuck, my wife is a nazi officer too.

Attached: waaa.jpg (501x285, 15K)

Prinz is bustier than Bismarck?