I think my airplane has autism

What should I do with her?

I'm considering taking her out behind the barn and going back to by old hag model, but that seems like it'd be a waste.

Also Girly Air Force thread.

Attached: tumblr_pmy2wn7WsD1wrxj9so3_500.jpg (500x281, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5daOm9uHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dropped after the first ep. Did it get better?

Clearly we must put multiple anima into one daughter and ride them all.

Best girl Eagle showed up after Episode 1. What do you think?

I mean, I enjoyed it.

It’s very slowly creeping towards becoming a harem but they have a common goal and a plot.

it gets stupid but hey, it made me finally play and finish AC7

phantom the best

What? No, it didn't.
I watched the first two episodes before dropping it and it was about the Gripen.

How's air combat in this?

I think he means Eagle appeared briefly, but I don't think she got signfigant screen time until maybe 3 or 4.

She showed up in 3 or 4. Genki as fuck, but her VA isn't up to par.

Was it good?
I just finished Zero and now I realized I'm shit at this game. It not for the state saving, I may rage quitted a long time ago, especially at the last mission.

compared to Zero, it's much much easier. the score missions are still absolutely horrible, but get an A-10 and smack through everything.

it's fun, and your knowledge of the previous entries will be referenced throughout the game. even belka. fucking belka.

Pretty shitty, Kotobuki does a better job at this.

Zero is absolutely the best game in the series, 7 is more of a second take on 5. Still okay, though.

The Viper Zero is a perversion.

Why is this show so unpopular in Japan? What happened to the planefags?

>inb4 Kotobuki
They have slightly different audiences though: Kotobuki for the old planes and GAF for new ones. Also, doesn't Japan have enough planefags for both series to co-exist? I'm pretty sure that there is even some overlap in their fans, at least on Twitter.

>The Viper Zero is a perversion.

it's an F-16 so it's cute

>that spoiler
Not again.

I actually liked 5. I was more engaged at that, story-wise. And the last mission still puts a tear in my eyes. Zero is my closest second.

Zero is the hardest one. The Space Elevator tunnel made it seem like AC5 tunnel sequence for babies.

Plus planes can be stat modified so it is literally Ace Combat X difficulty. Imagine how easy it is compared to Zero?

Yeah but Kotobuki is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5daOm9uHc

Erusean bastards! They just killed a hero!

It's a battle harem with airplane girls.

Sadly no harem elements yet.

Post rare Gripens.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Girly Air Force - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2019.02.25_14.58.54].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I shot down a lot of Gripens with my Eagle today.
What a nice day indeed.

Not really, both are pretty fun in their own way. Kotobuki has better characters and voice acting and plane mechanics but more CG, GAF has modern jets and more generic cute girls but is turning into a harem.
Each their own, really.

This.

Ace Combat 7 is literally 3 incomplete story arcs in one.

First is "Muh Drones" of not really a prequel because the story already is invested in colorful characters that you will never see again because of one bad thing.
Second is suppose to be the meta of the story beyond the "Solitary" and how defaming the actual nation you somehow supported has a non-military prison for military related penalty halfway around the world. You are not rewarded for what you did and until then the enemy still does not know you you are. Nobody really knows what the strikes on the planes mean, because the only guy that apparently knows got BLAMMED along with that plot line
Third is Mobius 1 2.0 because OSEA did not burn to the ground. Just continue to fallow orders while trying to survive the nostalgia that only people 15 years ago would understand. The only person that mentions about the plane with the three strikes is some Eurasian agent that almost completely sabotaged the Stonehenge operation. The story completely changes, as if you just entered the war during the closing phase. The Space Elevator is somehow also a power plant, not just for the unmanned carriers but also the production facilities. This is where the asspulls begin.

In truth nobody actually wins and the real villains get away, the story does not give you revenge or the fact it gives you a true victory. The main problem is that the story has multiple narrators of completely different perspectives but both of them are almost background characters in the story's actual plot, of not being a real plot. You don't have multiple plots in a single story or else it will not have structure.

Attached: Yo Buddy.jpg (1163x1021, 147K)

Jesus, this is a very hard post to read. You need to work on your english, dude.

you mean 7 story is more fast paced than 5?

Says the guy who posts a comma without a conjunction.

not fast-paced, but broken. the build up from the prisoners arc just breaks off.

what do you mean? the strikes was mentioned by count on your first mission with the 444th. they're just indicators of the gravity of the sins committed. since you "killed" harling, you get three strikes while most of the squad only has one.

Fast paced as in lack of content? Yes it is.

It was actually mentioned by Full Band. As to why I remember this, he is the one with the least bullshit.

Attached: 8345683745.jpg (481x89, 11K)

oh, right. i keep getting their names mixed up. RIP full band, you glorious bastard.

I'm sick of all these "Improbably talented schoolgirls are way better than profeasionals" stories.