Are you comfortable enough to watch shows like kakegurui on the TV, instead on your monitor?

Are you comfortable enough to watch shows like kakegurui on the TV, instead on your monitor?

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Yes, because I don't live with my parents.

My TV is my monitor

I literally watch all anime on my TV.

I even watched Witch Blade on the living room television, with mom home. Every time she walked by she looked disappointed but that's understandable.

>living with other people
If you are over the age of 18 and live under someone else's roof, you are literally pathetic.
To answer your question, all my anime is torrented to my remote media server, which I then stream to my TV using Plex.

>uses Plex
>calls other people pathetic

This. That's how they're meant to be viewed anyway. They're TV shows.

Attached: gold.jpg (2217x898, 103K)

>failing to understand what Plex is
to avoid replying to a shitposter twice, Plex is server and client software that automatically libraries your content and allows you to stream it. There is literally nothing wrong with Plex.

What is "the TV"?

I watch Kakegurui with my japanese gf, she really enjoys lewd psychological stuff.

M

What does she think about all the Tanaka-tier racks every student seems to have? Japanese women aren't very busty on average.

Japan is a weird place, there isn't much breast envy, rather they want to touch them instead. Girls are always playing with each other.

Stop larping

I'm not, sorry if it hurts your feelings that people exist who don't spend their whole lives in basements.

Struck a nerve did I? Next time you LARP maybe don't base your lies on what happens in anime

I watch Kakegurui with my wife, user.

Eh, how so? You're the one jumping in with the "LARP" stuff. Only reason to react that way is if you were emotionally upset for some reason. Sounds like your problem, not mine, not really interested in dealing with your failings anymore.

>only happens in anime
Not true though. Japanese women are always remarking how "cute" busty anime characters are and gushing over them. Western women might react with how "sexist" they are, but this place isn't that corrupted yet.

I watch most anime in the living room with my housemates, assuming they're interested of course.

So many normalfags ITT.

A new TV costs like $1k. I can get a monitor or perhaps a better computer with that.