Bokuben

ILT: Fuminofags and Urukafags arguing that they don't really Like Rizu/Senpai and Rizu/Sensei respectively. Wanna pick up from there?

Attached: The Cast.png (767x789, 821K)

>induced shitposting topic thread

There's nothing to talk about. Both side falseflag and provoke. Despite knowing this, shitpostets are eager to use and/or create shitfling. Other fans get dragged in purely for the sake of convenience and also to forced a us vs them to stir the up even more.

/thread
Let it die here.

Reminder that Sensei is the most likely fireworks girl:

>Nariyuki - In disbelief at the chosen girl, more disbelief than blushing
>X - Was bending down to offer help, did so casually and extended right hand out in wordless expectation

>Fumino - Would be flustered by fireworks jinx, busy chewing out her posse, free hands, was behind him, flat
>Rizu - Unlikely to be flustered by fireworks jinx, busy chewing out her best friend, free hands, was behind him
>Uruka - Would be flustered by fireworks jinx, would be too flustered to immediately help Nariyuki up, free hands, was behind him
>Senpai - Unlikely to be flustered by fireworks jinx, hands occupied with udon, was right in front of him, midget has no need to bend down
>Sensei - Would not be flustered by fireworks jinx, spilled her udon - free hands, was right in front of him

t. Seething Urukafag

Weak bait.

There's got to be some party who is originally responsible. The one who is in the wrong must be found and pointed out.

>the quality of bokuben threads keeps going down the drain every day

I still don't get how this specific manga managed to get such awful threads since it doesn't really do anything different from the rest of the genre to begin with.

Haremshit trheads are fundamentally terrible because people would rather argue about my waifu>your waifu than about the actual series.

It's always about the people who populate the threads rather than the subject itself.

Are Rizubros the only good people in these threads? I’m gonna start liking Rizu now.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu.png (372x372, 166K)

Nariyuki Uruka
Takemoto Yuiga

The hypnotits chapter is one of my favorites. Actually a lot of my favorite chapters are rizu doing rizu things. Guess I just enjoy how natural and sincere she rolls.

Hopefully she wins. All this mad rage would be healed and the series saved.

Asumi should win, for maximum butthurt.

>Asumi
Who?

I wouldn't be butthurt at all.

Attached: 01.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

Nariyuki's girlfriend

Fake girlfriend

Soon to be real girlfriend

There aren't that many of them, which is probably why they're relatively quiet.

As an Asumifag, I don't know why, but I can't help but feel that a Fumino end seems inevitable. Is there any hope for anything otherwise to happen? I already accept Asumi won't win, I just want a decent ending for the series when the time comes.

As an Urukafag, I don't know why, but I can't help but feel that an Uruka end seems inevitable. Is there any hope for anything otherwise to happen? I already accept Fumino won't win, I just want a decent ending for the series when the time comes.

Rizubros will, like Rizu, quietly sit back and watch as everyone else screams and flail about as we quietly watch as the most logical ship play out.

Attached: silenceisgolden.jpg (583x489, 82K)

As a Moeyukifag, I don't know why, but I can't help but feel that a scholarship-chan end seems inevitable. Is there any hope for anything otherwise to happen? I already accept harem won't win, I just want a decent ending for the series when the time comes.

This. Unlike the other two, Rizu's conflict is just her autism which can only be cured by Yuiga's dick.

>not even good pastas
What is Bokunen lacking compared to Gotoubun. Why is the difference in popularity, both in general and on Yea Forums, so great?

>Being proud of having a pasta

Gotoubun is better.

autism

Fumino is the biggest piece of shit character I've ever seen in anime. It really pisses me off that such a weak, useless and cliche character occupied the first and second spots in the English and Japanese fan polls concluded recently. That speaks more about the cancerous fanbase rather than anything else, who have a really piss poor taste and have too much time on their hands.
I shall attempt to enlighten the deluded masses known as Fuminofags of the various ways she just flat out sucks.
>Bland design
On the whole Fumino is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired Yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her. While the author does attempt to freshen her character up with different hairstyles each episode they are mostly in vain. Compare Fumino with Rizu, senpai or even uruka. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice.
>Shitty personality
The conflicting interest she has in nariyuki really irritates me. Bitch! Either you like him or you don't. Don't be a fucking cunt and be in denial for the span of the entire season only to fall for him in the finale. If I knew her in real life, I would slap the shit out of her. The way she acts all friendly with uruka and rizu while secretly lusting over yuiga shows what a gigantic cunt she is. It shows what a crappy person and ultimately crappy friend she is. No amount of her trying to play cupid with yuiga and the other two will disprove the fact that she plays with her close friends feelings without any remorse. Psychopath alert!!
(1/2)

>Physical harm to the MC
I really enjoyed the fact that this overused trope was avoided by this anime. That is until that chapter where flatmino finds out about the fake relationship between senpai and yuiga. What does she do? She karate chops the poor bastard in the stomach. Why? No one knows!! When compared to nisekoi, she seems more like chitoge with this despicable behaviour.
None of the other heroines have done anything remotely close to this.
>Shitty ambition
What 17 year old believes that their dead parent is a star? Seriously?? That's her ambition? To become an astrologer just because she's under the delusion that her mom is a star. Damn. That is the flimsiest excuse I've ever seen for anyone's ambition. Just compare it with either Rizu's ambition of wanting to understand human emotions and people or senpais hardcore ambition of taking over her dad's clinic. Fuck!! Those are real tear jerkers. Not this star mom bullshit. It's just fake manufactured drama just for the sake of drama.
>Miscellaneous
I feel her overly clumsy ploy is too fake and annoying. Remember the time she tripped over her own legs. Wtf is up with that? Stupid cardboard bitch.
Her cooking skills sucks, shes flat like a washboard and shes an evil slut. Fuck Fumino.

I don't get why people are mad that Fumino is winning
But historically worst girl always wins.
Other Examples
Nisekoi
Midori days
Ookami shonen
Naruto
Doraemon
Gamers
Infinite stratos
Roku Aka
Konosuba
Oreimo
Bleach
Chuunibyou
Shokugeki no souma
Boarding school Juliet

At least this one has some effort.

Attached: UruMino Maids.png (672x1300, 324K)

what the FUCK i hate fumino now!

The ones who have the best chances are Uruka, Sensei and Asumi.

Asumi is pretty much living the Nisekoi life.
Sensei NEEDS the bowl. It's just a matter of waiting for graduation.
Uruka actually loves the MC since forever.

Meanwhile, Rizu hasn't done SHIT and Fumino is in total disbelief.

OK, here's an idea:
we take a Moeyuki
we dress him in a red and white striped shirt with white shorts and socks and studded boots
put an ovoid ball in his hands
then throw him onto the field at a blossoms game

what could go wrong?

>another thread
>shitpost inducing OP
don't you have anything better to do, you fucks

>literally the first panel girl AND hasn't done SHIT
Based Thumbelina statistically guaranteed to win.

FUCKING METASHIT CANCER FANBASE WARS
REPORT AND CLOSE THE TAB
DON'T ENCOURAGE SHITPOSTERS

This wouldn't have happened if you guys stopped picking on us fuminobros
This is what happens. We were doing nothing and you guys started shitting it up.
Remember that.

This but for the record Urukafags tend to start shit
(via shitposting or falseflagging) first in order to turn around to blame Fuminofags.

That's a pasta
Based
This is bait
>This, but here's me flinging more shit because I actually desire for more shitpost
Neck yourself.

And it all started last summer because Senseifags wanted to be too dog uncontested, so they decided to ignite the first waifufags war. Now, Urukafags are behind the second war.

At least now they admit Fuminofags do it.

Attached: Uruphone.png (203x235, 35K)

Why are people so furious at the fact that fumino is winning the MCbowl? I like all the girls, can't understand the hate.

Ctrl + f "fuminofag"
>80 results
Ctrl + f "rizufag"
>11 results
Ctrl + f "urukafag"
>53 results
Ctrl + f "asumifag"
>43 results
Ctrl + f "senseifag"
>24 results
I see due to closeness of anime airing shitposters decided to start enforcing retarded waifu wars to maximum (with low number of IPs in a thread).
All posts talking about XXXfags should be deleted due to meta shit.
DISCUSSION OF FANBASE(S) IS BANNABLE OFFENCE

You've been missing the point a lot or not have been reading the threads. None of the discussion is about Fumino or any bowl she will or won't win. The entire discussion is meta, specifically about which fanbase is culprit of shitposting.

>everyone talks shit about fuminofags, rightfully so
>fuminofags lash out at everyone in retaliation
Makes sense

>specifically about which fanbase is culprit of shitposting.
Every single one of them?

Yes, why were you shitposting instead of saying this in the last threads?

Mafuyu is 25 years old.

Anti-main girls are plain obnoxious in general.

It's true. See Chikafags who are annoying and cancer to Kaguyabros and mangafags in their shilling and memeing to overtake Kaguya.

Tsutsui writes everybody like the main girl though

There's two main girls. And people are mad at Fumino because among those two she got the most flags.

Yeah, I'm sure that's the only reason.

For all intents and purposes, to tsutsui, everyone is a main girl

even Nariyuki.

Especially Nariyuki.

Yeah, that's how I see it too.

The main heroine =/= a main girl. Only Fumino and Rizu are the latter, with Fumino having the most flag events between the two.. Big difference.

>semantics
it's the same thing

For the 12th time, I swear I'm losing it, no one has been talking about the fucking girls it's about the fags. The fags.
T-h-e-f-a-g-s.

you're doing the same thing retard

Sensei=Uruka>Senpai>Fumino>Rizu
Come at me faggots.

Attached: kirisu.png (582x492, 179K)

>Pre shitpost
>self proclaimed good posting Fuminofags' shitpost unaddressed
>Post shitpost
>Fumino themselves admit they're part of shitpost
It worked.

wow, you've proven something everyone already knew but the most vocal part of the fanbase insists isn't true
what a surprise

You must be new to this. Just like MC doesn't refer to simply a main character but THE main character, THE main heroine or main girl refers to the lead female character of the story.

This isn't real, you don't exist.

Attached: Uru.png (327x397, 125K)

You literally mistook them for the same thing in your earlier post, they're interchangeable regardless of your inane usage of the term to serve your own purposes when the author of the manga already stated otherwise

Getting them to admit was a milestone. And given that showcase they still resorted to Reductio ad Falseflag but at least they got some sense back, for the sake of threads.

They're just gonna pull their ever popular card, "that was just a falseflagger" and everyone will believe it all the same

I assure you I do exist.

Attached: 330362.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Uruka approval rate
Fuminofags 90% hate 9% indifferent 1% like
Rizufags 33% hate 33% indifferent 33% like
Urukafags 100% love
Asumifags 90% hate 9% indifferent 1% like kek
Senseifags 70% hate 25% indifferent 5% like
Is this accurate?

What are talking about? First off, the other user is correct about there being only two main heroines with the royal THE. I corrected you who implied that all of them are the main girl rather than Fumino and Rizu. Tsutsui is employing dual heroine format so this is simply a fact.

>The main heroine =/= a main girl. Only Fumino and Rizu are the latter
I was speaking about main girls and he said that Fumino and Rizu were the only main girls when he was thinking of referring to the former. I also said that to tsutsui, whose opinion is literally the only one that matters, every one of them is a main girl/heroine. Your massive stockpiled knowledge of harem cliches is useless when everyone else is getting more flags while also leaving fumino in the dust. Rizu on her own was the more likely choice to win based on the chapters where it was prone to getting axed. She may have had more flags if you were thinking about it 50 chapters ago but ever since shes still in the same place as where she basically started while the others are making more progress in the same amount of time. That must be some main girl tsutsui is writing, huh?

>Filename is from Uruka Takemoto Google search First page
You don't fool me you little shit.

Attached: Urucute.png (374x248, 121K)

Before I get into a spiel, im gonna get my taste out of the way so no one can try to accuse me of being a Urukafag or Fuminofag or Senseifag or whatever. I like senpai the most but I wouldn't say I particularly care if she wins. The manga's fundamental problems really prevents me from feeling that way about any of them. Anyway,

Senpai>Rizu>Uruka>>>everyone else>Fumino>>>Sensei

That said, I think all the girls have at least one good quality. I think its too bad that the fanbases tend to fight viciously and shitpost. I think everyone should just be united in agreeing that all the girls have fun qualities but also that the manga tends to over rely on familiar tropes. It's really like everyone understands that bokuben can be pretty cliche'd but everyone decides to fight each other over the girls instead of being united against tsutsui. I know that lots of shitposting is just people stirring up shit for laughs, but still.

Attached: 1547015554499.jpg (816x640, 55K)

Based Wastedfag

So that's why you are being dumb. You are delusional and are in fact an Urukafag who seriously believes Uruka is most likely to win. Literally everything you just said is false and requires headcanon to even logic out Uruka being likely winner. There's no point to go further, so enjoy your delusion. Just remember people have always warned you that Fumino and Rizu were always THE main girls.

Personally I think Uruka won't win, but making her win is a tip of pen away, as i making Asumi or Sensei win for that matter. The whole point of harem is to make it look like a relationship of MC and Girl X is possible.

It's unfortunate you don't believe me, user.

Attached: best girls.jpg (400x500, 84K)

Good job, naming files is pretty much the basics of shitposting, you can't make such a rookie mistake.

Attached: Uwaaa.png (239x353, 71K)

do all of you use tinfoil hats while posting? Jesus fuck

It's Yea Forums. Everyone here is at least slightly mentally disturbed.

Attached: FyOFI.png (647x480, 332K)

It's 4channel oldshit.

Fuminofag here. It can't be our fault when Urukafags decide to falseflag us. I pretty much never see Urukafags get falseflagged by us which is also why I never see them have to deal with calling out falseflaggers. So, you know, that says something.

>I pretty much never see Urukafags get falseflagged by us
There's one up here faggot. And you do falseflag. And we do point out falseflaggers. And you are in fact claiming only Urukafags are shitposters. And the self proclaimed good-posting Fuminofag that wanted to stop shitpost altogether, yet again, Is not calling on your shit confirming is and yours fucking bias. Die.

No idea what you're talking about. I have never seen Urukafags get falseflagged so that's a truth based on my perception. I have never seen Fuminofags pretend to be Urukafags, much less care enough to post images and discuss her in a way to convince people they are legit, only to later turn around to start shitposting in a way to bring hate onto themselves and so forth.

>truth based on my perception
Kek.
As I said, there is one up here, don't your falseflag seeing goggles work now? But then again I know you're just trying to start shit yourself so this is your last (You). Actually... let me remove that reply.

Attached: 1546565867980.png (880x472, 322K)

Being serious here. I don't see a falseflag for Urukafag in here at all. At least nothing that stands out from the ordinary.