Raildex

Which one is the most fuckable raildexfags?

Attached: Block your path.jpg (1121x626, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sketch.pixiv.net/@2075642/lives/5118844108151452091
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozbds3kulFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rvR2Dv1fT0c&list=RDrvR2Dv1fT0c&start_radio=1
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492596313
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in true nippon format, its from right to left.

Lessar, obviously.

The sequel of "Magisterus Bad Trip" will begin to be published on March 1st in Kakuyomu!

Attached: FsaBtwT9.jpg (600x314, 43K)

Floris has the most fuckable voice

sketch.pixiv.net/@2075642/lives/5118844108151452091

Why are Lancis' fingers so hideous in that shot?

Kakinefag

Any got screenshots of all the BD covers he has streamed so far?

I'm more partial to Lancis myself.

Attached: NT_Index_v02_084.jpg (1099x1600, 359K)

Thighjobs

Attached: __bayloupe_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_nanao_mahaya__e729bbc16063266bdbf6dd7af7fcec80.png (600x857, 411K)

Index 4 fucking when?

Not in this decade.

so, 2020?

ded

Yumiya Fucko

Is the bloodsign anime good or should i go straight for the ln?

>bloodsign anime

Attached: 1514927963547.jpg (283x334, 48K)

Can you call this single minded retarded obsession, """love""" ?

Attached: 6f061d950a7b020887a52f6663d9f2d3562cc8cd.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

No, it is closer to lust.

God I wish those were both me

>toumahaters

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (843x80, 21K)

It is love and yes I can.

Attached: 9CCFFBA1-8A06-4F8E-B5F9-6CD7C5458FA4.jpg (881x1200, 217K)

So two Kamachi's novel in one month

I'm quite partial to Bayloupe these days

Attached: 1544793496076.jpg (1440x810, 135K)

Nobody cares at this point.

The more important question is which one has the smallest vagina?

You can go back to wherever that's from too.

Stalker

Fiamma attacked him using HR and Index control in OT22 at the same time.
>According to Wikia
Yeah not worth it.

Why screenshot when the fucking finished covers without the logos are released anyway?

Accelerator doesn't deserve a family and should die alone.

What a completely interesting and original post that will surely provide a decent discussion.

Love can be one sided so why not? In pic related she didn't even know that she loved him anyways.

She doesn't even love him, she loves the idea of him. She's only interested in him because he's like a gateway drug to a whole unexplored world she has never seen and experienced.

???

Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

So is Touma x Mikoto. Worst. Fucking. Ending.

Add another one to the long list then.

Love isn't possible among teenagers who have yet to reach full mental development. Relationships between anyone under the age of 20 can only be superficial no matter how strongly each party may feel.

The roughs have a certain charm to them.

O MY UNDERSTANDER

She literally crushes on him before ot1, realizes that he doesn't care about her in ot5 and unconsciously starts working towards meaning something to him, she didn't even know of his world prior to ot20 and yet she realizes that she loves him in ot16 without ever being exposed to a different world. NT13 afterword even states that she yearns for him, like her mother said in ot10.

>She literally crushes on him before ot1
Retard

Love isn't real anyway, so the teenage love between Touma and Misaka and anyone else in the majority teenage cast is perfect for this fictional universe.

They need their own manga. Index sucks dick and Railgun is getting stale. They really need Junko treatment.

Attached: Dz2J6IxVYAE_DHn.jpg large.jpg (744x589, 138K)

Spin-offs divorced from the main story and the recurring cast would be great.

Wow, so you're telling us Touma didn't know anyone before OT1 and his memory loss of that time isn't a plot point?

The Gravitron Bomb plotline is pre OT1.

That said she didn't start liking him in that way till after OT3

Kuroko literally states in ot3 that she was always the happiest after she had chased him around and couldn't stop talking about him, this is why she prays for him to come and support her, who ever he was in her time of need instead of her.

She didn't realize she liked him. Kuroko almost figured it out in that one panel where Mikoto comes home late after fighting Touma again.

He isn't talking about the ship, but the fight. Took me months to realize that too.

>thought last episode looked neat as fuck
>everyone bitching endlessly about it
What gives? Yea yea I know Im a terrible "secondary" or whatever, but you fags really need to shill the fuck out, seriously. All you do is complain.

Fuck off.

You're not fooling anyone, there are no secondaries that hate themselves enough to get this far into S3.

For the 50th time, we have dedicated shitposters. It’s been bad this weekend because they finally caught on that most just skip fridays to avoid the autism and they’re angry about that. Ignore obvious retards and just talk about what you want, stop caring what others think

>NOBODY CAN ENJOY THE ANIME EVERYONE MUST HATE IT!!!

It's the best thing about Raildex. Railgun was great too but it's just too slow now.

You'll have to wait until the anime season ends if you want to speak about it, you can't have any discussion for ANY anime that is airing in these days, without discordfags shitpsoters.

S3 is objectively garbage. It's one of the worst rated shows on Nico for two years now.

your face is objective

Not really, it’s a little confusing in some places but it’s not like it’s hard to follow and I like watching Touma punch things and Accel being crazy.
Yea I noticed that threads seemed better through the week for whatever reason

Aniplex sutema squad is out in full force. Last ep was great and the BD fixes are looking good.

samefag

>MUH NICO MUH RATINGS!!! YOU CANT ENJOY YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING STOP RIGHT NOW YOURE HURTING ME!!!!!!!
Kek cry more

>forgetting about Arc-V

What's this sutema squad I keep hearing about ? Is it a new thing ?

Railgun was never seperate. None of the spinoffs are and it will merge more and more as time goes on. If you don’t like Index then bail now

Railgun is slow because chapters went from like 40 pages to 20 at best.

It’s some thing some fag is forcing. While I agree there is obvious shitposters, they’ve never been some shill corporate conspiracy because barely anyone here buys merch so it would be pointless. The guys an idiot, probably the same guy that thinks dinosaurs aren’t real

Not him, but I think that user is saying that Raildex biggest strength is that it has many spinoffs that can expand the universe and makes the whole world feel more alive.
It's something other series can't do that good since raildex has the benefit of multiple spin offs in one universe, that way the worldbuilding is amazing in this.

God you made me remember Arc-V and now i feel like shit again

Oh, well I agree with that. If I mis interpreted, then my bad

Screw that inferior bunch.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.25_[2019.02.11_16.11.17].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Aniplex is known for stealth marketing. Most blatant ones were for Madoka (hint hint). They also had a presence in stalker threads since last year.

Why was Carissa talking about being raped?

Do you have literaly any proof for this or are you being paranoid? Like the other user said, I sort of doubt they’d hit up Raildex threads since Raildex has little western market and the fags here barely buy anything. It would be a futile effort at best.

She’s a sexually frustrated teen princess

Here? Probably not. Reddit is pretty likely though. Even then I can't imagine them bothering unless they are doing something like having Toonami air I1,I2 R1,R2

Not that user, but why would aniplex target raildex and sent shitposters trying to stop people from watching the series? Wouldn't that be counter productive for themselves ?

Season 3s voice work has been amazing, god damn Mugino is so sexy

Well right now Railgun is like a weekly series serialized in a monthly magazine. No wonder is fucking slow

They constantly shill Aniplex products here (Fate, Madoka).

His theory is that having people saying the series is bad makes us somehow support the series more and buy stuff or something dumb like that. It doesn’t hold up at all because there’s no money to be gained really. Probably a fag from Yea Forums, they have those kind of problems over there because they actually spend money on their hobby

Again, provide proof. You claiming something isn’t proof. And then once you do that, provide proof that it’s happening to Raildex, which has considerably less western market than either of those

It happens to all monthly manga I feel. Shit always drops down to 20 pages.

Chuuyas been doing 30ish pages pretty consistently, hasn’t he?

He's been doing 18-20 pages per month lately and has taken like 2-4 breaks this past two years, maybe even more.

ZERO NI SURU

Scratch that I am an idiot, I thought you were talking about Fuyukawa, yeah Chuuya has been pretty consinstent, with only 2 month break before OT14 for research.

This month is a break as well from what I've heard. At least that's what was said the other day.

Bless Chuuya, the little Mangaka that could.

You can't really prove it. You can only see the patterns. I also thought it was just autistic shitposters, but once I saw the connections I realized it's most likely aniplex drones at work.
>"MP" was/is a Madoka poster, keeps bringing up Madoka
>Fate spam
>Index CN mobage and upcoming Squeenix game gets mocked by "FGO fags"
>call people who like the show shills
The last one was the clincher. Since DRAGON started they've been out of fuel so it's become easier to distinguish. They also tried the SAO fanbase war angle but that didn't work.

That was just Railgun and Accel though I think, Index and AB are still going

Who was the thot that broke your heart and how do we begin fixing it, user?

why Mugino Shizuri is the best wife ?

MP has been shilling for Madoka for like 5 years now and originally came from there, there is no fucking way that she is some deep undercover plant from 5 years ago when there wasn’t a peep on Raildex shit at all. Calm down.

Well he has two month in a row with chapters of 16 pages, but yeah that aside it's pretty consistent. Fuyukawa it's pretty consistent to getting on my nerves too with her fucking pace.

No, Kuroko is to her husbando, Kamijou Touma

Accelerator is #2. Guess this means Kakine is #1 by default.

I was talking about the choice of normal men.

The original Aniplex sutema was for Madoka. They could be paying for her passes.

Or it’s just that we had an obnoxious fatefag that has already admitted to just like stirring shut up and is from the days where the two canvases interacted more. MP is way too autismal and has been here too long for that to be viable, she’s done more harm than any sort of theoretical good. The “shill” shit was probably just some retard grasping for something and proves nothing.

Sorry dude, I don’t buy it. There’s no money here.

>this gigant fucking company is paying this autistic mormon to shitpost
this sounds crazy enough to be true and the chemtrails are making the frogs gay wake up people

Coronzon will lose to Kakine

Sasuga true number two, Kakinefag

It's not about money or gaining buyers, but reputation and word of mouth. It's the same thing they did for Madoka at Yaraon.

That would not explain why she’d spend 5 years day by day for 12+ hours talking about Railgun and only occasionally mentioning Madoka. No company is going to fucking pay someone for FIVE YEARS to get next to no profit, if any. You couldn’t even track the effects of it so there wouldn’t be a way to even justify a wage for her since you couldn’t even tell if it affected anything. And again, there was no way to even know about Raildex making a comback at all until like 2 years ago. It doesn’t add up, plain and simple.

But she didn’t increase anything by word of mouth. She literally spammed in threads that were already dedicated to the series. Something on reddit or Facebook or some other normalfag site would have been much more effective.

MP being shitty about Railgun literally did nothing to help the Raildex market in the West.

>You can only see the patterns
Familiarize yourself with the concept of confirmation bias.

Pretty sure you could code a bot for htat.

objectively the most fuckable girls

Attached: a2aa6c311ee3b41f18f4a1b758a8456f.png (992x558, 240K)

I mean, a lot of what MP is saying is literally copy pasted from past posts, you can search them on the archives.

No, you misunderstand. It's not about helping Raildex, but destroying its reputation. MP is just one of the group. Aniplex is trying to destroy its competition. You had literal aniplex drones in the stalker threads just last year.

These are just my observations. You don't have to believe them.

Her autism is too varied and too specific to replies to be a bot. Most bots have canned responses and adaptive ones just start spewing jibberish after awhile.

As someone who impersonated MP 2 years ago right before season 3 was announced, I can confirm it’s not on most things. Every time I copied her shit from the archive I got called out

Well then it’s doing a terribly shitty job since most people are still sticking with the series regardless

How can you sense AIM fields

Can we stop talking about some shitposting faggot and talk about Raildex? Thanks

With magic crack

Schizo

LNfag here and I liked it but holy shit it was literally an action-hero sequence and a completely different tone from the LN fight, it was fun though but LN is superior but it was nowhere near bad

Same way you can tune in to different frequencies on radios

As a (for all intensive purposes) regular human being?

You don't unless you're a Kihara

A Certain Scientific Mental Out fucking WHEN?

Attached: 1550275150564.jpg (260x400, 93K)

Literally Astral Buddy

A Certain Scientific GUTS first

all she's done so far in Astral Buddy is get her ass sniffed by Junko followed by jobbing to a level 4

So is the Accelerator manga good yet?

A certain unscientific gemstone.

Well what else is there?

No.

The art is slowly getting better and the plot is better than the first arc. Still the worst spin off, but it’s not offensively bad any more. Also Yomikawa being a madwoman is pretty hype

When it reaches its version of Battle Royal, maybe. I would love to have a dual perspective that focuses more on Accelerator and Kakine's exploits until they fight.

You won't get that since we barely got it in Railgun.

Misaki a love

>one spin off dictates what what happens in the other
Railgun had no business doing BR anyway since the only people tangently involved was ITEM. Accel is about Accel, there is a much better chance of it happening

A Certain Medical Chancellor when?

Sister's arc had Mikoto, and was thus featured. BR could be Accel's version of the Sister's arc

>Accel is about Accel

Attached: 1551049318185.jpg (829x776, 89K)

Mikoto a cute and a best

Getting the countdown to 6

It's bad in the sense that it had horrendous pacing and subpar art. I'm sure the anime will be much better alternative when it inevitably fixed those things.

AB spoilers when

Junkos butt is the only spoiler you need

Fuck that.
Give me A Certain Magical Dawn and have Lessar and Birdway be the co-protags

A certain triple agent siscon should be first before anything

Send help, I'm snowed in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozbds3kulFQ

I need you to repeat after me
HELP ME RHINOCEROUS BEETLE

Did you guys know that I like Saten Ruiko as more than a friend?

Start shoveling faggot, the work will keep you warm until your body adapts

Everything is white outside, this is the Number 2's doing.

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about Saten Ruiko while kissing my girlfriend I’d have enough money to buy a some vr goggles so I can make out with her in VR with Satens body on as an avatar.

Esto Es El Fin, Raildexmonos

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I know that /g/ was involved with turning Satania into a shitposting sensation, but she really didn't deserve it. I mean, I doubt Satania posters even know the existence of the other characters in Gabu Drop. Its sad

Attached: Second.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

32, 30, 10

You’re absolutely right.

Attached: 7278D5E8-D218-4F26-A7E8-55B8075C6C63.png (512x512, 205K)

Truly the biggest mistake of our time. Aleister failed in choosing the right plan and now he will suffer

Attached: Mistake.png (1773x621, 712K)

A lot of people know other characters because most of them wanted to have the angel girl as their waifu

She’s definitely a girl. Some would call her a lady.

I wouldn’t call her a lady but she’s definitely blonde with big boobs.

Attached: fans.png (1065x673, 600K)

And Index too!

Last thread was better this is just boring

satania a dumb bitch
tapris-chan is the true /g/ waifu

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Shokugeki no Kakine fucking when.
>Behold my non-existential omo rice!

Shokugeki no Souma has fallen from grace so hard, Shokugeki no Touma has been tainted as a result.

Satania is the reddit spam girl. Tapis is at least cute.

The only reason the last thread was better was because of all the Saten lewds and Railgun theories.

I want a spinoff that shows off all of the possible alternate Academy Cities that were brought up in NT18. Could even include the magic side and how they're affected by their greatest enemy being a city of kids who just do cooking/shogi/mountain climbing/etc all day.

A Certain Gutsy Gemstone.

Coronozon is the best female villain in Index.

El Hermano introduction ruined SnS really hard,m and noq erina’s mom is the secondary villain of the arc.

Was it the NTR bait? That was when I dropped it.

does mugino ever die?

Attached: 1529333210222.jpg (225x350, 47K)

>Coronzon
>female

Mugino stays alive by sheer force of anger alone.

Attached: 1549084609828.png (503x477, 378K)

They should show all the possibilities of the ACs that the hazards built.

>Jurassic Park run by Dinosaur Crowley

I would love to just see the thought process Kamachi has to lay out that the way to stop magic from hurting people and save his daughter is to make dinos and eventually become one.

Based

Attached: 1542368385934.jpg (800x1178, 195K)

Will we get Birdway in Index 3 or will they skip her WW3 appearance too?

Enough with spin-off just end a certain series already, Kamachi.

Refresh my memory, but doesn't she just appear at the end? If so there is no reason to skip it if they are planning for NT anime.

Since WW3 is only half as rushed as Brexit there should be enough time now, and I don't think Kamachi would let them skip Birdway without a good reason. She also has a design and voice already.

they skipped her OT18 appearance so they'll skip the next one too

They'll adapt all of NT without Birdway.

OH NO NO NO

Who cares

Moar Lessar

>Japan is retarded

Who woulda thunk it. Angel Accelerator shits on all of them.

Lessar is only in like 2 arcs

>Accelfags

Attached: 1473200251439.jpg (765x624, 45K)

Can’t wait to see Mikoto fight Gabriel next episode

not even a question

Attached: Dk6PGyXUwAAGSR6.jpg (595x842, 108K)

peek peformance btw

Attached: 1535775514694.gif (505x540, 435K)

Kuroko is perfection

I really love this picture

for Touma.

not my thing but i understand the appeal

Attached: vpChpsn.gif (500x302, 622K)

>It happened so quickly one could only assume she had stolen time itself.
>At some point, the smiling White Queen had grabbed the Zashiki Warashi’s hands from right in front of her.
>She smiled (from really close up!!) and nodded deeply as if she had found a kindred spirit.
>“I understand completely!! If you love someone, it’s worth destroying a world or two or a history or two, isn’t it!? You appear to be wearing red, but I can smell a similar whiteness hidden inside you! I think we can get along quite well!!”

Yes.

>tfw you have to protect your pet bunny w/ laser guns

Attached: 2TtBfEr.gif (480x270, 376K)

does she job to blond Touma again?

Yep.

Yes, Hamazuraluck hasn't lost in a long ass time.

>he thinks it was luck

Mikoto always seems calm and collected in Railgun. and yet I find it jarring how Touma wrestles Mikoto's jimmies Pre-amnesia. It feels out of character

Attached: 1528666040536.png (500x500, 222K)

That's because Railgun Mikoto is out of character. She's a trigger happy short tempered delinquent.

Who could've possibly expected a middle school girl to spill her spaghetti around her crush

Their interactions are so good in the early railgun manga, I am still sad that they went for an anime original scene instead of this.

Attached: 1519901139105.png (612x872, 397K)

>She's a trigger happy short tempered delinquent
That's Touma's vision
I'm talking about the part about challenging Touma to a duel then subsequent stalking. It's not like she sought fights with delinquents

bros tell me some good rock bands with some SICK riffs

Saten and Junko started a band called purple clover. It’s pretty rad.

but this is exactly what happened in the anime...
do you even watch the show or are you just hoping from thread to thread and pretend your some pretentious nigger?

Attached: Screenshot (36602).png (1158x1080, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rvR2Dv1fT0c&list=RDrvR2Dv1fT0c&start_radio=1

It's just the effect Touma has. He makes everyone around him a worse character and Mikoto is the prime example.

I'm pretty sure he meant the railgun anime with the earth bending bitch.

wasn't this scene replaced by the bitch who could manipulate earth? She makes her goons apologize to Misaka and then fights her.

Attached: 1547118779282.png (273x145, 47K)

no...
this is a completley diffrent arch dude

Kuroko

Nun pussy

Good choice

Touma was supposed to show up here since this was when OT1 started. It was replaced by earth bender lady instead. There was also the scene where Mikoto followed Saten instead of chasing down Touma. All nods to OT1 were erased, which was a common source of bitching about railgun and Nagai.

is stinky despite being the purest

And Index too!

I’m not attracted to girls that look like candy cains. I’m a little more sophisticated than that.

They sort of adapted it, but they adapted it in the wrong place. Kind of like how they adapted Misaki and Kuroko cleaning the pool in the wrong place.

No, Touma is entirely erased from the scene. Index S1 opens up with the chase that we see in the railgun manga.

Why would they butcher it so bad bros

>fights that mikoto might lose are interrupted or stopped for some reason
>Accelerator avoids fights he could lose before they even begin or someone steps in
>meanwhile touma and Hamazura get their asses kicked up and down the street all day
Is Kamachi afraid of them looking weak?

Attached: 1514119905273.png (212x172, 23K)

I wanna thanks all Raildexfags here, you fags are the best.

i think it makes sense for accelerator because his approach since Hawaii is "i'm only gonna do something after i understand what is this"

Touma is you and me so he needs losses so people can relate better.

I never lose

So are we gonna have another general for railgunfags once it starts airin?

Yep, There were even 6-7 of them at once during 2013.

Touma's has to get that sweet exp and Hamazura is super Hamazura-y. That's all I got.

For me it's Kuroko

We all are.

You don't need a character to lose to make them look weak.
But there are times when losing means death or losing your sanity if the writing goes in the right places. And that's not something Kamachi wants soon, Carol.

According to an interview Kamachi said Index is but Orsola is wife material.

Isn’t it kind of weird how people in Japan can just say out loud in public that they want to have sex with characters like Index?

It's pretty based yeah

Question concerning the Touma vs. Accelerator fight.

Accel was holding back on purpose, didn't he? I didn't read the novel but I believe someone said so on Yea Forums way back before the anime was even announced.
He could've killed him easily if he really wanted to the second he touched him, no?

Also I think I read someone saying that his wings do the calculations for him and he doesn't have to touch anything to manipulate the vector (the way he put Kakine in the hole)?
So that's another proof he held back, right?

>That normal boy clenched and opened the right hand that had eliminated Niang-Niang.

>Like a poor attempt at sleight of hand, something heavy fell down with a clunk.

>It was a prosthetic left arm made of silver.

>(Airgetlám…)

What exactly happened here? Did he deliberately pull the arm out of WR land?

>Ignores the various fights where Accelerator jobs and gets face-raped

Accel held back on purpose during the fight in NT10. He didn't hold back during WWIII, he was just enraged and going nuts.

He was definitely trying to murder him, at least by the novel. He tried to bury him, but he avoided fatal damage. He tried to overwhelm him by using numbers and different angles but couldn't land a direct hit. He was seriously trying to kill him, but was also hoping he wouldn't.

Yes. He was holding back and was in a state of autist rage and just wanted Touma to stop him and save Last Order.

Oh, there's ANOTHER fight?

Also dumb if he didn't hold back. Kamachi's writing sure is great.

It's a lot more believable in the novel. The anime fight is almost 100% different except for dialogue exchanged. In the novel Accel is just tossing supernatural wings and snow so Touma had a lot of lee-way to fight him with.

I had a lucid dream where I was in class as Touma. once I realized it was a dream I went ahead started kissing a random girl in class. She was surprisingly into it too.
Aogami was like "what the fuck are you doing, Kami-yan?" I went ahead and grabbed his butt and he let out the gayest moan ever. "I didn't know you swing this way Kami-yan"
I woke up after that

Attached: 1505500894479.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

Accel vs Touma gets a round 3, while Hamazura vs Touma gets a round 2

Why would he fight Hamazura again tho?

Can't they just get along?

Touma fights are the most boring shit. NT10 was hell.

Its obviously Lessar, have you not been watching the episodes and seeing how cute she is?

Touma tried to get in the way of Hamazura and his girlfriend and got bodied as a result

>brainlet projection

Touma only had like two actual fights in NT10, the rest were people repaying favors.

They're the best and you will like them you power-level fag.

Never get between a man and his girlfriend.

If Hamazura somehow caused Touma to go through a round 2 of infinite hell I don't think even he'd ever fully forgive him.

Touma was dealing with some PTSD due to a liar and didn't want Hamazura running off and fucking everything up. Turns out Touma was overreacting anyway, Hamazura proves he's the best bro Touma could have in that volume.

Accel went all out. He just couldn’t beat us because he was distracted by LO from what I remember.

I can dig it.

>us
nani

>touma fights are boring
cringe

You get the basic point I was making. He was distracted.

Grey > blonde = brown > black

Accel wasn't holding back, just not in a stable state of mind and the whole fight was almost entirely anime original. They didn't punch each other like that.

I want to see how Accelerator would react if he walked in and found Last Order bathing with a fat old man

To each their own, but I find it hard to believe that someone can't find at least one or two Touma fights that are hype like Othinus or a fucking pantheon of gods trying to shred him.

I bathe with Last Order

Not lucid but I had one where I stood up for kanzaki when people were asking if she really believed in that hocus pocus religious stuff because she was being modest as usual. Nothing came of it though.

Attached: consecutive bitchslapping punch.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Accelfags obviously, or AOPs

>the whole fight was almost entirely anime original
But that’s entirely wrong, infact Fiamma’s face and the few seconds of punches are the only things that’s anime original

>the autism finally died down from the weekend
So why do you think Accel and Railgun are both going on hiatus this month? Are they maybe being called to help with the respective anime?

Arata is helping with his anime, Fuyukawa is just being a lazy shit like usual.

Dude Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER-ONE

Doubtful. Especially not Railgun.

Most likely the case. I expect at least Accel to get a new PV in a month.

Do we have confirmation on Accel airing first?

God I wish she was mine

I too had a wet dream about raildex today, I was in a raildex thread and suddenly every single user started posting raildex porn out of nowhere.
It was super coordinated and a really nice moment between anons, then I woke up with cum in my boxers again.

Attached: Floris.png (689x1000, 484K)

It said 2019 in the teaser while Railgun didn't have any specified time.

That actually happened though

>the few seconds of punches
There was more time spent on the punching than on the rest of the fight

Floris and Lessar whisking Touma away as Othinus' valkyries when.

No, the only part of the punches that’s anime original is just inserted for accelerator’s portion of the speech
Touma’s portion isn’t really anime original since they clashed multiple times at close range with them hitting each other while doing so.

Huh, guess that means it’s summer or fall

Attached: itsuwa is fake.jpg (1000x1279, 370K)

Attached: 73372940_p0.png (1000x1000, 875K)

>posting the anime
either you are retarded or animeonly
oh wait, animeonlys are retarded.

>stop enjoying things right fucking now

Attached: 73394969_p2.png (675x912, 842K)

Attached: 73394969_p1.png (800x800, 321K)

Attached: 73394969_p0.png (800x800, 393K)

No user, i too enjoy the anime even tough its butchering the arc, but the fight is completely diferent from the ln fight, so you cant use it as a argument of muh touma fight bad

Nice meme, it isn’t even that different
Why do people pretend like they read the LN?

>it isn’t even that different
Really nigger?

Can someone tell me what was happening to LO in the last episode? Why did touma's hand do something?

She got fucked by magic in AC.

>Magic
user...

She was infected with a virus. Touma was able to partially cancel it out, but all that did was reset the timer on it.

He meant aliens.

Go on, tell me how Accelerator punching so they can have him doing something during his speech is butchering the rest of the fight which is actually pretty accurate. Literally three things in the LN that wasn’t in the anime and one of them is just lessar’s POV of Touma grabbing a wing once. I think the worst part about it is the people who claimed accelerator kept his distance the entire fight

If you claim that including lessar POV wouldnt make this fight way better then we are both of diferent minds, literally nothing happened on the anime
>get near
>punch
>get blow away
repeat
Having the wing scene would make the fight look way better and not as boring, but i guess they didnt have the budget for it or something.

Penguin

>muh they fucked up the penguin scene
shut up demon, it was fine

You've got some damn hard to resist bait there demon.

Tick tock.

Attached: 1528504478888.jpg (518x438, 32K)

You do realize that
>nothing happens
Is pretty much what happens in the LN yes? Most of the fight is indeed monologue about how crazy Touma is so I guess you might’ve glossed over the actual physical action here.

>the most fuckable raildexfags?
Commas are important.

Don't know user, kakinefag seems like a pretty nice guy and pantsuanon had really good eyes.

She replaces birdway now. It is known.

t. Kakinefag
Kill yourself retarded avatarfag.

Nah, I don't edit my images by continously clicking in it instead of downloading a good free editing program.
I like how he never gives up and is always positive, but godaman, 1000 clicks for a Sample image is just too stupid, I can't comprehend it.

Do you think Mikoto’s pubes have a punch of static electricity stored inside them and they cling to her pantsu when she takes them off?

Yes

Do you think Touma gels his pubes to make them spiky like his hair?

Only if she's embarrassed about taking them off.

Do you think Accel has pure white pubes and an extremely pale white penis head?

Do you guys think Hamazura dyes his pubes blond and has a magnum dong?

She would have next to no bush since she keeps ripping them out by accident every time she takes off her clothes to shower.
I don’t think he would but I want it to be so since it would be funny
He probably has none because of his fucked up hormones.

Do you think Stiyl dyes his pubes red and has a Magnus dong?

He fire shaves his whole body

>Yes
>i don't think he has time to do that, but if he did, only if the other members of the delta force convinced him to
>white pubes? Yes. White head? No
>no his blonde pubes are natural. But with his Shiageluck he probably has an above average penis.

Do you think Izzard has Ars Magna'd his dong?

Attached: Pondering Old Man.png (213x207, 57K)

Jesus, he could change himself to have a 15 inch cock at any time. He’d have to truest believe though

God damn it

He, and 99% of magicians are incels.

>She's finally done it.
>Mikoto confessed her feelings to Touma and he feels the same way.
>The two of them go to a hotel to cement their love for each other.
>The mood is very sexual and romantic as Touma starts undressing
>Then Mikoto realises she's wearing her limited edition super comfy Gekota lily pad panties
>Spilling_Spaghetti.exe intensifies.
>So much static electricity is being generated in her pubes that she can't remove her panties
>Touma watches as the girl in front of him struggles removing her kiddy underwear, goes limp, puts his pants back on and goes home shouting "Such misfortune!".
>tfw Mikoto will never get Touma's tadpoles.

>he would not hatefuck MP
Does Izzard has a magnum dong made out of gold?

Now this is a kamikoto doujin I’d read

Full power Misaki when

Touma is so sex deprived he'd probably just slap her and negate it so he can get into her cunny.

You mean goes around as a pair with birdway

When she gets a universal remote with Satellite TV uplink for maximum range control

She probably shaves.

I was implying he turned himself into a girl and maybe that's why we haven't seen him since.

Attached: 1517332001354.jpg (552x670, 75K)

Shaving makes you a slut in japan so probably not

>when stiyl said he changed his face he was just being vague and didnt want to relive seeing a green haired loli run out of the cram school or tempt touma into protecting it

Do you think kakine's pubes and cock are made out of dark matter?
Does he fuck his own ass with a dark matter dildo?

Izzard x Cendrillon

He transmutes any girl into an Index.

Do you think Othinus has pubes?

OFFICIAL RAILDEXFAG FUCKABILITY TIER LIST

GOD TIER:
Js06
TsuchiAnon
MP (Hatefuck gangbang)

GREAT TIER:
Stiyl
All of user Raildex
Unlucky
Saiaifag
All Lewd drawfags

GOOD TIER:
Kakine user
Purple
All Lewd editors
Uiharu Poster
Pantsu user

SHIT TIER:
One Guy
Yea Forums-kun
Fatefaggot

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TIER:
MP (consensual)

She did everything Odin did in the myths. So probably.

RAILDEX IS SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You can’t follow an albino cock

>no IP change

One guy and Yea Forums-kun are the same guy.

I cant say I recall the myth that talked about Odins pubes

What about OC anons? Kamisatofag? Clonefag? Aleister/Coronzon gets anons?

All in good except the getfags in great. Also TouMAN Guy in great

It doesnt seem particularly comprehensive or like it was supposed to be. Lewd editors and drawfags but no posters seems like enough of an obvious oversight that its likely on purpose.

How many drawfags in these threads then?
kamikuro doujin maker
ms paint guy
preggo autist
kekinefag learning anatomy
that one trying to make an LO lewd
the AAA drawfag complaining about the spiky attachments
that random frenda drawfag a few weeks back

O MY IMAGINE DRAGONS

There's definitely more than one person who draws in ms paint

I think he is talking about that specific user that takes requests some times, the one that did those KL turn to 0s ones.

All I want from Misaki is to sniff her ass so I see no issue.

Attached: 1503410562189.png (375x431, 107K)

didn't odin suck cum out of dead guy cocks?

Yes.

The preferred term is mana transfer

Goblin

Attached: C3D53B94-8727-486B-A4A8-BD63AEDE4786.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

She doesn't have any pubes.

We should do a Raildex drawpile

A what?

It would inevitably be various pictures of dicks

Wasn't there already one with a lot of squares and each user took up whatever part he wanted ?

I feel like half the drawfags weren’t around at that time, probably avoiding all the shitposting

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

I vaguely remember that. I think I drew a little Othinus in Touma's pocket.

Overrated shite series.

Is that the spinoff where Mikoto is the abusive boyfriend?

How's it going guys

Attached: 1507554653538.png (819x1342, 756K)

I just married Mikoto and raped her girlfriend

watching the monday anime, holy shit mob was insane
NT by Bones when ? I want a Mogami esque NT9

>my wife's gf

>Kamisato’s way had been right.

Attached: ni_r52.jpg (280x640, 57K)

Left hand users when ? I want an Illusion Maker and a World Accepter, both making illusions, or making a perfect world for each person.

We already have Imagine Breaker and World Rejecter. We need Destiny Decider.

That's the worlds passive, Sparks, I want a power that actually uses those sparks on it's own.

I’m attracted to Saten guys.

>Cripple Yuriko

We all are.

She's a slut though.

Aleister literally used them against Touma user.

According to Aleister the Left hand path is literally magic, so technically any magiciab is a left hand user

Whens the next Mikoto powerup and what w

Accel actually doesn't have pubes, or body hair more than a small child would. It's kinda sad.

Nobody cares what you think.

Reminder that Mikoto is Kamachi, it makes sense once you think about it

another user bites the dust, rip MP keeps killing user one by o

>Likes blondes
>Really excited to see Touma again
>Can hack a computer and write at lightning speeds
>Could be the ultimate siscon, as her sisters are the most blood related you can get
>Sometimes edgy as fuck
>Described as the sporty type

FUCK

does oriana shave? does kanzaki shave only one side?

Just how fucking fat is MP? Fatter than misaki?

She puts Misaki to shame, probably just several tons of blubber and fast that squished around her room. She mobile posts because she can’t reach the keyboard

>Kazakiri hollow pubes

Is mikoto attracted and gets sexually excited by her clones?

It's crazy that Touma the only character gets harsh beating all the time.
Still makes him look hotter every time so who cares

>Blood-soaked Touma will never fuck me
Why live

Who hurt you?

If the tank the only one taking a beating that means he's doing his job.

Put TouMAN in GOD TIER and Kamisato user in GREAT TIER

pre-amnesia touma would have given lessar the hymen breaker.. post-amnesia touma is a righteous faggot

Attached: CoPkqQL.png (411x599, 335K)

redpill me on user raildex

He's already in love with Index

He isn't.

Yes we are.

He's in love with Accel

Index is just his barking dog with behavioral issues

This, they will go down together in NT22

That's a pretty damn solid point actually. Tanking is a thankless job, but it still beats being the white mage.

Just get a yagrush you scrub, whm is easy people are just shit at it somehow.

>implying heal sluts don't usually have the best time in the party

I’m legitimately starting to believe Kuroko is the cutest girl in the series.

Welcome, new Kurokochad.

What class would each character be in a MMORPG?

Saten would be a princess. That’s for sure.

>Holy RIGHT

Attached: Untitled.png (800x914, 948K)

Touma - Tank with some DPS mechanics
Index - Healer With some DPS mechanics
Accel - Distance DPS
Mikoto - Distance DPS
Shiage - Lucky charm/God charm (More like a time or companion)

>More like a time
More like an Item*

Shiage would be the heavy gunner, with max dodge stat.

Having Tessou in there already makes you a legend.

Christianity goes to great pains to try and distance miracles from magic

You’re interpreting Aleister’s statement waaay too literally.

>Shonenbabbies

>Imagine Breaker on the right hand is the Exorcist
>The left hand is the Magician
inb Imagine Breaker's complete form is two hands.

Hrs a girl.

Lessar has nice pantsu

No way
Touma - dodge tank with timing based negate
Index - disrupt support that becomes a revenge tank/dps
Accel- Burst DPS, berserker or reflect based on which iteration
Mikoto- dodge based dps, distance dps or assassin based on which iteration
Shiage- Luck machine but sub dps, tank, ranged dps, assassin depending on equipment

>get SMT4 years ago
>what the fuck no immediate hard mode
>oh well I'll just meme to get more difficulty
>dude I'll just go full luck build haha luck wasnt good at all in nocturne until late game
>name the MC Shiage
>use guns because Shiage
>had like 80 luck early as fuck in the game, occasionally putting a point in agility for accuracy. Everything else was shit
>mfw it backfired spectacularly and ended up being absolutely broken shit
>all-hit gun with that much luck gave me a 99.9999% chance of criting every time, effectively giving me 6 turns permanently with demons stomping everything
>facerolled the entire game with literally no effort
Fucking luck builds man

Attached: Sasuga Hamazura.jpg (467x750, 112K)

Easy solution to the touma issue is to just have mag def and reg def. Give him nuts magic defense and not so great regular defense.

Pot calling the kettle black much

You can’t just neglect SCIENCE damage user

I just want Index Emblem

Attached: Index Emblem.png (1364x1904, 482K)

The mmo having science damage was both stupid and non canon.

Sasuga Hamazura

The science and magic difference was a thing in struggle battle too. Its all for gameplay anyways, no dev is gonna have Accelerator do magic damage

>FE style game with (You) being Aleister

Now I want to try that, can you do the same on sj or 4a ?

FE is trash though.

Touma -Monk/Rune Fencer
Accelerator -Warrior/Ninja
Hamazura -Corsair/Thief
Index -Blue Mage/Scholar
Misaka -Dark Knight/???
Too tired to get the rest, and wasn't sure what to actually put Misaka on. Accel is only on WAR because of his straightforward smash everything fighting style.

Misaka and Kuroko.

As expected of Super Hamazura

Attached: Min Max Luck Build.gif (500x250, 2.7M)

Which is exactly why someone like Kamachi should write it. It's good potential usually wasted on mediocre story and characters

No Idea, never got around to playing 4a. I'm about to start SJ soon so I'll let you know. The main reason it was busted was because you could allocate like 5 points each level so by Level 16ish you could have 80 luck

Touma - Monk
Index - Bard
Othinus - Druid
Mikoto - Sorcerer
Misaki - Cleric
Accel - Ranger
Shiage - Rogue

>Ofcourse some fag was telling everyone to fuck off to Yea Forums
Based

Old school FE is good shit, shut your whore mouth

>Mikoto - Sorcerer
What

Misaka is a Spellblade.
She can do both close and long range.

Then why do the dragons come from his right hand?

Who wouldnt?
I bet she would've tried to grope WORST's if her mibd wasnt full of Touma's DRAGON cock at that time

BASED

>Kuroko has a hidden romance option with Touma
>Misaki is a fat fuck
>Shiage is Chad the thief

Attached: Kuroko after Touma's 8th creampie.png (326x326, 98K)

Substitute for any spell caster that’s not a traditional wizard, but her main stat being Charisma seems fitting.

The gameplay of FE is generally fine its the story thats terrible. Nohr especially on hard or higher for example, was a fun game that knew how to be challenging but not unfair most of the time. Story of course was terrible though.

>mikoto having lots of charisma makes sense
Not even a little bit.

There's an Academy City mod for Civ 5. Just thought I'd bring that up.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492596313
It is... a little overpowered.

>little

>Odin, god of magic
>anything but a wizard
>mind controlling misaki
>not a warlock
>damage soaking accelerator
>not a barbarian
So you know the first thing about either index or dnd?

Wew, now I need to reinstall Civ

Never played civ, what's overpowered about it? Too easy?

Now I want Touma in Warhammer. He'd shift back and forth from damn near useless to ultimate weapon status so rapidly.

If it’s a character she’s creating, then she would. And she somehow appears as a chad to most characters despite her autistic inner monologue.

That ain't in FFXI. BLU, RUN, and RDM could all be considered spellblades with DRK as well to a lesser extent but none really fit Misaka.

Why is Kuroko always so lewd

Attached: 1546028972917.png (595x842, 235K)

People largely passively fall for misaka's level 5 status and the uniform she has. Her actual behavior isnt what causes people to think of her as cool 90% of the time. There's a reason tokiwadai often hesistates to ever let her appear in public. She's literally a thug.

been awhile since I played the mod, but it spams out espers fairly easy, which are stronger than most units at the start of the game and continue to be improved every time you research new military units, which is fast since the number of turns it takes to research ALL technology is reduced by 50%, which is what really breaks them.

>There's a reason tokiwadai often hesistates to ever let her appear in public.
Most of the level 5s are worse. By level 5 standards she's almost normal.

And yet they sent out misaki instead of misaka to the daihaisesai because they were worried misaka would tarnish their reputation

Accelerator has really moved away from berserking to being more analytical in his fights, but I see what you mean for the other two. Misaki just seems to fit into the support role when she’s acting with anyone, but yeah, her power doesn’t really fit a healer at all. Othinus just seemed ok to me since I equate Index magic with divine magic, and druids with paganism I guess.

Gotcha

Kakine has (or used to have) the ability to fake being normal more than most.
Just don't call his wings "cute".

I did say almost, user.

I could imagine Kakine going on a next level autistic rant into the mic about everyone's hard work is all for nothing, this whole thing is a showy PRi waste of time, muh darkness, etc.

no, better run from

Attached: 1549042391902.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

PR*

You can play an analytical berserker. But having a set number of rages that reduce incoming damage is quite literally as much of an analogy for esper mode and his battery as you can get. The warlock has the most chance to get domination and telepathy type spells, while also being a power most detest (see misaka). And there is literally a wizard school of magic called war magic which is basically begging you to pull a othinus type mage on it.

>autists finally leave
>comfy thread with 122 IPs
This was nice

You’re not doing it right if you don’t separate variations of characters who change in strength

inb4 they get very upset and sperg out now

I’m surprised those guys who bitch about videogame talk isn’t coming out of the woodwork

Fools. Do you not see things like the book of exalted deeds? Clerics are super good at domination and divine magic has tons of subjugation. Misaki would be great as a psionic cleric. Then have her also be Water based and she is fits a divine spellcaster's MO to a T. Especially some chaotic good types.

I'm surprised asspullfags ala MP isn't here

talking about the index setting in a videogame framework =! Endlessly shilling the gameplay/graphics of an existing game everyone has tried and moved on from already

>frenda drawfag
Bless their little hearts.

Attached: Capture.png (890x654, 370K)

Divine magic does have things like geas its true, but a lot of the "speak into your mind" or "corrupt a person into doing what you want" type stuff is more warlock or wizard territory. Geas doesnt even mind control, its just a threat if divine brain smiting if you dont listen

>only recognize 2 of these
Huh. They must have been under my radar.

People talking about an existing game is not shilling, it's just talking about it. Take your tinfoil hat off for once and go out. Also, going to need a source on people moving on but I'm sure your response is "Hello, Xi" than any proper rebuttal.

It's still game discussion. We just don't have retards around to say anything about it.

>None of them are pregnant
Disappointed

Pretty sure preggoautist and the LO lewd guy are the same person

Read the post again dumbfuck. Talking about raildex and not the game. No one gives a shit about people spamming damage numbers and quests.
>give me a source that says people have moved on
More like give me any reason to believe that anyone hasnt. There is literally a single person who still talks about the mmo, and I'm pretty sure I'm looking at him considering you're triggered already.

>it’s okay to talk about video games so long as it’s imaginary
Well that’s just being a hypocrite, never mind actual games being referenced here

I did and the point still stands, dumbshit.
>Talking about raildex and not the game.
Still about the game.
>No one gives a shit about people spamming damage numbers and quests.
Then you skipped out on threads where people had given a shit and ruined threads unless you're one of them.
>More like give me any reason to believe that anyone hasnt.
Trying to spin the question with another question isn't going to work. I asked first, give me the source. Are the people running around in the game bots to you, tinfoil-kun? I appreciate how quickly you started projecting though.

It was never finished for some reason.

People still play it, they just don’t talk about anything that isn’t new here. Unless you want to hear details about the Misaki figurine character and I doubt you do

>still about the game
My mistake, you read it, you're just too fucking stupid to process the difference. I should have expected as much.

There's no difference, you're arguing semantics and end up looking like a retarded hypocrite, tinfoil-kun.

frenda's work doesn't give her maternity leaves

> No one gives a shit about people spamming damage numbers and quests.
You sperg out at the mere mention of the game, dont pretend otherwise. Also no, you're just being a hypocrite contrarian, the minute an Index FE would be made youd be screeching about it. Theres literally no difference.

>make claim
>ok give source
>fuck you prove to ME that MY claim is wrong
Not how it works retard

>you
Oh right I forgot you still hadnt managed to wrap your head around the fact that multiple people might exist who are dissatisfied with your spam for different reasons. I should have expected less of you.

It'S nOt A gAmE iF iT's JuST sPecuLaTioN lEaRN to ReAD hurr

Funny given you're doing the exact same thing when at least 3 people are telling you off.

Exactly how it works actually
>the sky is blue
>give me a source saying its blue
>how about you try to find anything telling me it isnt first?
>I-I asked first, so you should be the one to waste your time on me

Not really considering your analogy can't apply to your point at all. There's no truth, you just making bullshit claims like any other.

Need those.

>waaaaah why is it people dont mind when we talk about raildex but people get mad when I shill my game mechanics and graphics?

>waaaah why is it people are hypocrites and pretend theorycrafting about a game isn't about games and then pretend remotely talking about said game in general is "shilling"
Easy to answer: You're insecure

Except the sky being blue is easily verified information, where as your claim requires actual research or having been in the game. How the fuck would you know about how many people are on the game unless you are playing it or are obsessively looking at stats for it? Hence provide source for your claims or youre immediately an asspained faggot making shit up. Burden of proof nigger, either learn to argue or shut up.

>waaah why wont anyone explain to me how you can have mutiple types of conversations about one topic?
>why is everyone not as patient with my autism as me mum?

Kamachi takeover soon

>no one gives a shit about people spamming damage numbers and quests
I can’t even remember the last time someone actually said anything about damages or quests beyond
>hey this character is in the game now
Meanwhile you literally have what you said in this very thread and someone it’s different? Best part is that it isn’t even really Index related

I never claimed anything about how many people are playing the game. I said that raildex has moved on. And its true. Like I said there is a single, maybe two people at fucking most, who bother to talk about the game and shit up the threads with it. When it released it was a hell of a lot more concentrated than that. So why should I bother proving something that can easily be seen by simply not being a newfag?

I don't know it's just you going on about it right now. You already became a selective reader and ignored certain points made against you so you could push your poor analogy and agenda.

You're insecure.

Talking about class is game mechanics. talked about game mechanics in an SMT game. talked about game mechanics for an Index FE game. How is this literally any different, other than the fact that you know that they arent real? Answer: it isnt. It also doesnt explain why you get asspained at the mere mention of the game even when no one is talking about mechanics or anything. Cry harder.

So now you're moving goalposts after trying to dodge the question? What a joke. That's exactly what you implied. Are you sure you're reading your own posts?

>I dont know
That much was obvious

>I dont know how to read, so I'll dodge the embarasment of admitting I fucked up by claiming he moved the goalpost
Fucking embarrassing.

HM GEE WHIZ I WONDER WHO GOT MAD AT THE MMO WHEN IT CAME OUT, COULD IT BE MOBILE POSTER?

Why are you fags even talking to him? You know he isnt going to concede no matter how much shit is shoved in his face, just dont bother.

Ignorantfag, pls.

Just how much of a shitposter you are. Thank you for confirming that.

That you are, why are you doing all those things and doing exactly what we mentioned wasn't happening?

They're already ordered by increasing magnitude of fuckability from left to right in your pic related, with Lancis being absolutely hideous (especially her nails) and Bayloupe being easily a 9/10.

Talking about how characters personalities and powers fit into different niches, or what type of role they play is not the same no matter how much you try to spin it. Nice try though. Your autism is showing that you think literally any topic that is even slightly related to a video game is all the same thing. One is about the characters and about raildex first and foremost. The other is just shilling the game.

This, people care too much what some faggot thinks. Let him be mad as fuck and scream and cry and throw a hissy fit over the mobage or whatever else, who gives a shit. Just ignore him and talk about what you want

Attached: secret sniper.jpg (2323x2581, 554K)

The funniest part is how there was literally nothing going on in the thread until someone had to start meta posting about how posters they dont like live in their head rent free.

Nope, you dont get to pull that. Look here . Look at it. Look. It is literally SMT mechanics with a guy naming his character Shiage. Explain how this is different, right fucking now. No backpedalling or dodging the question. Answer it.

Why would people keep posting about things people have been shown for a while? When OT15 came out people posted about it and the characters involved because it was new(ironically then shitposters said there’s no need to see how the game adapted it because the anime will do it the way they wanted, fun how that works), when the game was new people talked about everything involved in it, but that’s because it’s literally new, now you can mentor actual new players in the game or people just follow the guide or wiki so people don’t even really need to ask questions here like they used to

Eh whatever, thread was autosaging anyway. That said yes, he shouldnt engage with faggots.

Yeah there's literally no point in talking to this one guy. Just ignore and discuss about any game you want, don't take people who throw around the world "shill" seriously.

What happened to that gun?

How do you even shill a free fucking game you god damn retard?

How far is the mobage even up to now anyway? Will they get past WW3 any time soon?

I do get to pull that. Yes I do. Its a single post about someone making an anecdote from a game. Its not going to be spammed, its new, its largely made to just make a shitpost about luck builds. No one really cared much about the mmo talk the first time it rolled around, the problem is we're on the 40th iteration of it by now. It is shilling or spam, take your pick. If for some strange reason this guy decides to start spamming about his shiage build every other thread sure, it'll be the same thing and called out the same way. For now however I'm pretty confident its a segue just being a segue. And can live and let live.

Rather than engaging I was more pointing out the irony that he literally started the debacle himself by commenting on the lack of shitposting and wondering why there was a difference in reception instead of just enjoying the thread and talking raildex. He quite literally was asking for it.

Never ever. Misaki was nerfed literally in the same arc she was introduced when exterior was busted. No morals Misaki would be a great villain for a science arc though, like she could really fuck with the hero complex of a lot of characters. Also, if a measly level 3 esperlet like Mitsuari can flash-dry a relatively big area with her hydrokinesis, Misaki should be able to dry most of the city to a pile of dust as a last resource.