What Anime Watchers Know VS What Light Novel Readers Know

Is this true?

Attached: What Anime Watchers Know VS What Light Novel Readers Know.jpg (1440x817, 134K)

Sadly, Yes.

>No Plot armor
There is some of that too, but not as bad as the anime.

is this the new Raildex thread?

>no plot armor
>pure skill
My fucking sides, holy shit. Even if you read the LN Touma operates on plot armor a vast majority of the time.

>no plot armor
Not necessarily true, though I would argue that the other protagonists have greater plot armor than Touma on average.

Correctly me if I'm wrong, buy shouldn't Accelerator be able to rip Touma apart without even touching him? How does Accelerator keep ending up in fist range of Touma?

Because Touma is the main protagonist and the world acts in his favor where it counts, but gives him bad luck on something trivial.

Only Toumafags think others have more plot armor than him. Mikoto might rarely receive damage but she also doesn't take on people above her class on a daily basis. Hamazura's plot armor is concentrated in 5-6 volumes while Touma has been at it for 40+. And Accelerator received literal brain damage.

I just wanted one glowing eye scene and one internal monologue how Accel was scared shitless of TouMAN and his battle experience

What is this facebook tier image?

Raildex threads has long accepted being the dumping place for facebook and twitter trash.

Raildex needs to be remade by literally any other studio that's not deen, jc staff, or pierrot

>remade
Stop. No one wants to sit through OT again.

>no plot armor
hahahaha thanks for make my day

The anime exposed how shit the LN that the shitty fanbase kept hyping for years.

Kys toumafag

What the fuck are these threads lately, fucking get this shit out of here
No we haven’t, get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot

>secondary virgin vs. source-reading chad
Make this meme please.

Jesus what a shit thread, someone make another one

There’s like 2 others up retard

While I don't really know what studio that would do NT justice, I get this feeling that Shaft would be able to adapt NT3 & 4 really well. I have feeling they'd fuck up or be subpar on everything else though.