According to Japan, Son Goku is the most powerful fictional character in all of manga and anime

According to Japan, Son Goku is the most powerful fictional character in all of manga and anime.

What say you, Yea Forums?

Attached: Japan's Most Powerful Character.jpg (720x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vgQTtl0YY
youtube.com/watch?v=has-Ru1lGTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, he's just the most powerful character that's also the most popular. There are way more powerful characters than Goku.

Goku isn't even the most powerful character in his own series.

Attached: 024.png (448x328, 68K)

He’s not even the strongest character in his own show.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Kenshiro-fist-of-the-north-star-23209211-641-868.jpg (641x868, 79K)

>Japanese voted for the MOST POPULAR anime character

ftfy

Yes he is. In saiyan saga he could destroy a planet and Cell could destroy a solar system. Beerus destroys planets with his fists in the manga with no effort

This. You'd be dumb to think there's zero bias when it comes to things like the bestest at something.

>Deku at last

Attached: 1548296272197.png (640x360, 205K)

well the first 3 are all on the planet buster level

Yeah, im sure saitama and naruto could beat him.

Goku with ultra instinct is the most powerful being in every universe. UI + Hakai = kill everyone.

Neither is Luffy, Natsu, Mel, Gon, or Deku, the only one that can be argued would be Saitama but that's the whole point of his series so its not an apt comparison, so your joke is kinda retarded.

>voted
Nice popularity contest.

It's Cocona, who could beat up anyone of those faggots. At the same time, if need be.

Attached: 1532327117399.gif (800x800, 639K)

>joke
You're the only retard here.

Since when can Naruto bust a planet? He can barely bust a nut.

He doesnt need UI.

W-wheres Asta?

At most that would put him above your average Angel Level, we don't know the scope of the Grand Priest and the Midgets.

Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Elder God Demonbane
Othinus, the rest of GREMLIN and Fiamma
Tenchi
Featherine something something
Sinbad (fuck this guy), Ugo, David
Masadaverse
Rimuru (Void God Azatoth)
Haruhi

super duper extreme rasengan

Kami Tenchi > Demonbane = El Hermano >>>>>> rest

>No u
nice argument dumbass.

Didn't Naruto damage the moon near the end? Not obliterate it like Roshi but smash the fuck out of it at least. That's probably what user is referring to.

Where is Madara, in fact why are there no antagonists or side characters on this ranking

Because antagonists are worthless jobbers.

Meanwhile, in the back of the room, Featherine and Demonbane drink their beers and laugh their asses off.

It was all about the MCs for some reason, the Japs didn't care to throw in the others.

Beach Boy could wipe the floor with all of these losers.

OP's picture is the worst anime has to offer
>MANime am i right boiz

You took that as a joke when it was a simple, factual observation. There is nothing to argue. You are a moron.

Attached: idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

Out of all of them, I've seen only one show, and that's OPM. Am I going to make it, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1526079893687.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

I mean, when the second season of attack on titan was airing i was eating a lot of mushrooms. I thought it was good at the time. Season 3 not on drugs was much worse in comparison

Bullshit

Attached: Tenchi Masaki.jpg (309x540, 37K)

People still remember bleach?

I'm as surprised as you. Naruto has a spinoff, and it's anime wasn't canceled. Ichigo Kurosaki had it's anime canceled, and manga cut short. Niggas love Bleach man.

Attached: blood rage.png (913x772, 356K)

It seems the most popular powerful character rather than powerful. There are characters in other works who shit stomp Goku without a sweat. Also need I remind how super is him losing a lot of fucking battles.

good

That does make sense, I can totally relate.

Attached: 1551023558419.jpg (250x219, 14K)

This. Popularity has a huge effect on how people vote.

How is tenchi more powerful than elder God demonbane?

Should be "Protagonists most known for being strong".

But can he defeat Kirby?

Attached: 1548988431410.png (1600x1600, 758K)

Can kiby beat superman?

Attached: Light Hawk Wings.jpg (720x540, 17K)

Final Getsuga Ichigo could cut any form of Naruto in half with relative ease.
Also Saitama is a gag character.

Attached: cat_freak_out.gif (300x300, 685K)

Yes. He could copy Superman's powers and defeat him with them since Kirby is canonically immortal.

Yes easily.

He's not user has just gone insane.

Could Super Kirby beat Popeye?

I'm pretty sure there are tons of stronger characters than fucking Goku

Attached: 20180708_223118.jpg (1450x2048, 596K)

Technically yeah or match him. Kirby has been beating dimensional gods on a regular not to mention his copy abilities.

>all these assblasted faggots crying and falling over each other dicks because Goku is the goat
Nice samefag
Awww what’re you gonna do user? Cry? Huh?
Oh wow, nice opinion there, too bad it’s moot because of the facts, what’re you gonna do, piss your pants?
Calm your tits, what’re you gonna do, shit and cum?

Yes, but I doubt they would even fight unless Kirby ate all of Popeye's spinach (which would render Popeye defenseless in an hypothetical fight).

Trying too hard.

Attached: 063.gif (371x209, 3.56M)

>Deku is stronger than Guts, Kenshiro, or any JoJo

I'd say that [citation needed] beats all of them easily

What could this mean?

Attached: 1539857204619.png (516x440, 157K)

source: my ass

Attached: hurr.png (634x571, 18K)

hi digibro

Now could Spanish Limit Break Super Kirby best Mighty Mouse?

Hahahaha no. Goku would get trashed by a slime

Attached: 1548322839874.jpg (425x360, 10K)

>Final Getsuga Ichigo can cleave a Mountain
>Naruto survives attack that cuts moon in half
>Ichigo clearly can cut Naruto
what?

GRANT US EYES
GRANT US EYES

Can Mighty Mouse die?

Goku is stronger btw

Attached: pmrjqfq.png (1023x1500, 1.27M)

He is getting his ass kick by some robot chick in the sequel.

>Decuck is the weakest

OH NONONONONONO
Hahahaha, nice superhero you got there, capetards
My Hero Academia ? More like My Basedboy Academia !

Too obvious.

>those google image search results
My sides.

YOU WA SHOCK

A cat swallowed him once, and he kicked his ass inside out.

Fuck Orphan and FUCK LAURENCE

Mugetsu cut through a massive landscape.
More importantly, Ichigo literally ascended to some form of godhood.

Aizen was already on a level where normal human beings would die just from being too close to him. They couldn't even notice his massive reiatsu anymore.
And FG Ichigo ascended to a level beyond that.
I have severe doubts that a human like Naruto could even touch him.

Attached: Goku jobs to laser.png (628x662, 568K)

>based on votes
so a popularity contest?
as for the top 2, goku is planet melting strong nowdays but saitama is a gag character. It's impossible to pin it down. Goku and saitama are basically gag characters so it makes sense they are there but third place would be kenshiro.

wild kyubi naruto was blasting landscapes early shipuden and it went more retarded after that point. Landscapes getting destroyed was narutos midtier level while bleaches endgame tier and i higly doubt that reiatsu presure would mean anything for the Senins-kyubi-bullshit-supersayajingodsupersayajin-ultrainstinct-againbullshit-mode Naruto to care for. Don´t get me wrong i enjoyed both but Ichigo while getting retard levels of strong never touched the stage of "lol i fire random mountain deathblast out of every bodypart i want" level while naruto again went up to the "i tank moondeathrays" overall both are still pretty low though

>deku at the bottom

Japan knows what's up

>power level stuff
Waste of time

Literally no one can beat Saitama. All these faggots I see talking about a LOWBALLED Krillin still coming out on top dont even take the time to consider what would happen if Saitama tried to punch the galaxy.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: sinbad-45541.jpg (357x497, 33K)

>Rimuru (Void God Azatoth)
The slime reincarnation guy?

Cuck boy doesn't even belong on the list.

which one?

Attached: 6156126-3925154473-dr_sl.png (795x1600, 463K)

I'm so glad I lived to see the day that the drooling retards here actually try to argue Power Man : The Character wouldn't beat someone.

Tenshi (+ Corndog) > Tenchi

Attached: e77.png (1593x5000, 713K)

>cuckneki
>strong

>Dekuck below Gon
BnHAfags BTFO, hunterchads always win

You can't vote that. It's objective, it's Saitama, and it doesn't matter.

Only guy ITT who knows what he’s talking about

What an idiot

Attached: lain blue.gif (600x422, 192K)

yeah, he gets retardedly strong
the whole story is just power fantasy

>Featherine something something
witches aren't real

List is fairly accurate other than Eren desu

>cuckneki
>strong

cuckneki as a dragon > dekuck

Isn't that just a list of their heights?
lol

isn't Tenchi literally god at some point, get's my vote

I don't read or watch AoT, what exactly are Eren's feats that are so superhuman?

It's mindcontrol.
Also the newest chapter shows low level reality warping with the chosen titan shit.

i know t his is outdated but where would UI goku(assuming this is goku strongest form cause i have no fucking clue) even be?

Attached: powerlevel.jpg (3500x1947, 913K)

>my character's power level is INFINITY
>yeah?? well, my character's power level is INFINITY plus ONE

The moron is you, trying to make that other user look retarded when your original comment was retarded to begin with.

At least you can be morons together?

Attached: Wall_Titans.jpg (736x1148, 426K)

this, though. I love DB, but Saitama is stronger or at least doesn't know how to control his strength.
and since goku is a retard who never goes 100% the first try, OPM's punch would let goku explode

He's the only one on the list who isn't supernaturally strong outside of his titan powers. And even with his recent Warhammer titan power-up he's still basically worse than Kaneki in every way

He really shouldn't be there

Attached: eren's new power.jpg (1296x740, 284K)

Dick so big that he impregnates every Eldian through P A T H S

Attached: 1538909436737.jpg (708x1080, 104K)

asspull powers.

Isn't Featherine just Battler Blanco?

Attached: 1544434858094.png (352x480, 77K)

>he's still basically worse than cuckKaneki in every way

Attached: kek.png (214x185, 37K)

Why is luffy after natsu when he has more votes?

now hold on a minute why is a human with a fox stronger than a human fullbringer shinigami quincy hollow vizard?

>He's the only one on the list who isn't supernaturally strong outside of his titan powers.
Deku isn't supernaturally strong outside of the quirk he was given
That is basically the same as titan powers
He even had to eat DNA from a father figure to receive that power.

based kagune wall
was eren a ghoul all along?

AAAAH SAVE ME MY ACKERDOGS! PORCO IS TOO STRONG FOR ME

Attached: Jaw_Titan_bites_Attack_Titan's_nape.png (637x522, 369K)

Naruto Full Power is stronger than Ichigo

The cock is the most powerful character.

Eren can't even use that power normally, the only way for him to utilize it is through his psycho brother or Historia.

There was nothing wrong with my comment.

Attached: 093.gif (600x338, 2.62M)

Do robots count as characters?

No. They're props.

Holy fuck nips are actually retarded

He still can destroy the world if chooses to though.

OMAE MOTOME SAMAYOU KOKORO IMA
ATSUKU MOETE IRU
SUBETE TOKASHI MUZAN NI TOBICHIRU HAZU SA

ATAA ATAATATATATATATATAATATA

Attached: ATAAATATATTATATAATATATAATAT.png (1018x756, 1.58M)

The one who wants to have his girlfriend boned by Katchan.

Based and Hokutopilled.

>There's no source
I think you've been bamboozled. But that's no surprise for people who don't read anything but Jump.

I'd switch Goku and Saitama, purely because Saitama is a gag character.

>All these posts actually believing this fake image

>there are people who actually think full powered ichigo would lose to full power naruto

Attached: 1548539058758.png (736x860, 666K)

>videogames are enjoyable
not even the most powerful brainwashing will change this mindset

Naruto can tank nukes and move in 4th dimensions, that's faster than fast, why is people shitting on him, dude's awesome and can easily beat everyone in this chart except for Goku and Saitama, so his rank is very well earned.

After think it for a while, this chart is pretty accurate with the exception of Deku, he should be next to Luffy.

It's not true

>Saitama stronger than naruto
Wut? At this point our ninja is a planet buster.
>No realitybenders
ishiggy

It's really hard to tell, but if we analyze in this way
STR: Ichigo
DEX: Naruto
AGI: Naruto
VIT: Tie
INT: Naruto
LCK: Tie
Naruto wins on paper.
>inb4 implying Naruto is intelligent
First, compared to Mr. Hit Harder Ichigo, Naruto IQ is like 1000 times bigger.
Second, Naruto IT IS damn clever when it come to fights, it just that the writing sometimes cap his intelligence.

I am the best, just best

Attached: b37bf504.jpg (1440x810, 236K)

I'm pretty sure anyone could beat lain by simply wearing a tinfoil hat and hitting her with a pillow.

Attached: 1399191625.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>DEX: Naruto
wouldn't ichigo have better dexterity due to being a swordsman?

>man what do I do know
>I know
>HIT HARDER
Nah, Ichigo have power and that's it, Naruto on the other hand mastered multiple disciplines on Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, in this case when both characters are hayai as fuck(and Naruto goes beyond just hayai) DEX and INT go hand by hand and Naruto have the upper hand here.

What genjutsu did Naruto master?

>Eren is stronger than Deku
The ABSOLUTE STATE of MY SEVEN QUIRKS!

This, and he's not the only one who isn't the strongest in his own series. This is more of a popularity contest if anything.

Attached: 1537070686402.jpg (226x244, 58K)

Scp 682 stomps

Surprised you mentioned Featherine and left Akuto Sai and the Law if Identity out. Their powers are essentially of the same nature after all. I believe SMT high tiers like Demi Fiend and Flynn also warrant a mention.

Also, Haruhi being among the characters you mentioned is peculiar imo as she’s practically fodder to all of them .

Imagine thinking like this, absolute state of OPMfags

OPMfags logic

>Goku universal level > OPM planet level

>CA Superman MULTIVERSAL LEVEL > OMP PLANET LEVEL

Guys guys OPM is a gag so there’s no stoping him, he just unlimited power

Attached: 52D978E5-7DC3-4BA7-9DE2-A9AD6DDEB3BA.jpg (399x400, 8K)

If you were to express this LED Mirage's strength as a parameter, if the LED Mirage would be 100, everything else would be 0. It's said that an absolute 0% cannot exist, but that is only on Earth. No matter what the situation, no matter what the case, no matter what the reason, that's right, even if this white devil were to be destroyed, the possibility of defeating the LED Mirage simply does not exist. Completely 0%. 0% for the Vank (note: I'm not too familiar with what the names are in English so I might be spelling some wrong), 0% for the Schpelter, 0% for the Jagd Mirage, 0% even for the KOG. Unfortunately, thinking that you might be able to win by perseverance or chance or luck is a bad habit gained from reading too many Earth comics. You might be able to defeat this MH, that is absolutely impossible. History proves it. As of JC 7777, there is no MH, machine, mechanical life-form, demon, god, life-form, alien, or otherworldly entity that has been able to defeat this MH.

Attached: 109-110.jpg (2579x1990, 793K)

reminder that kirby is only a child and not even fully developed yet stomps eldrich horrors on the daily

His mere presence would kill Goku.

Attached: 573337532735364.png (849x633, 598K)

>all shounenshit mc
What a suprise, all literally undefeatable because of plot armor.

Looks like your average popularity poll to me

So are people pretending to believe this clearly made up graph?

Did he win in the end?

10.5% of the voters were faggots

And Melodias should be ahead of Lufy.

It's impossible for him to win. If he kills Mercurius he dies aswell because he is a part of him, and Mercurius wouldn't want to give the throne to him willingly.

He's far below the angels who actually have UI at all times

>not Saitama

Attached: 1539218585069.jpg (316x311, 44K)

look how fucking beautiful that pic is
I not only remember, I get sadder everyday with each new series looking worse

Attached: interesting_question.png (1824x1210, 1.44M)

too early to say but he sure doesnt have his place in this list

>Level 1,000,000,000
>Hyper Muteki
>Super Rising Ultimate
>Grand Zi-O
>Kiwami Arms
>Ultraman Noah
>Ultraman King
>Ginga Victory

Altair is the strongest because she won against shounen MCs and I believe in her power.

Attached: images.jpg (479x640, 47K)

I can think of 10 characters that would obliterate most of the people in this poll.

Nani, where is demonbane?

>It seems the most popular powerful character rather than powerful
Then Luffy would be after Goku ( or even ahead him)

Based Powerman

>a bunch of characters who would all lose to nearly any reality warper

Attached: 1550420587794.jpg (360x280, 28K)

Always wondered this but might be mis-remembering. Didn't Saitama say he needed to breathe when Boros launched him to the moon before launching back again?
Always thought that would be a potential weakness but I might have read a bad translation or something.

>chart includes Ryner Lute
So I'm not the only one who remembers him. Or is it just that the chart is old.
Also including Umineko characters feels odd, considering the nature of the series.

It's basically a battle shounen popularity poll. Would be basically the same in the west.

Is One Punch even about being the most powerful? If this was Gurenn Lagann he'd be fighting unpunchable man by now but all I've ever seen is hero squad exams and tsundere imouto and that he can beat gorillas with laser beams and shit.

He said "will holding my breath do it?"
As in, Saitama has never been into space before and wasn't sure whether it was safe for him. Spoiler: he's 100% immune to space. Holding your breath in a fucking vacuum would actually destroy your lungs and kill you faster rather than not doing it. This means that Saitama unknowingly, since he's a dumbass, exposed himself to unnecessary danger but it didn't matter anyways since he's so strong.

He suddenly realized he should hold his breath, since it's space. It didn't seem to bother him that much though. We don't know how long he can hold his breath, considering his other ridiculous abilities.

Wasnt confirmed or denied that he needed to hold his breath. He looked around and figured it was something he should do in holding his breath

>Powerman

Attached: 80C4CB35-9169-4737-83B9-A9A3E644427B.jpg (1593x3555, 682K)

filler zzz

>last panel
Ah, I knew it was too good to be true.

In the trash where he belongs

>powerlevel fags
The only well-written characters on that list are Saitama and Kaneki, the rest is as paper-thin as it gets.

Kingu Kurimuzon can beat them all.

>Luffy below ichigo and fuxking natsu
>Seiya not found

Comparing characters power level from different series is dumb.

Attached: 112.png (259x384, 97K)

>According to Japan
>all the characters are from shounen shit massively popular with westerners
I ain't buying it.

>Saitama is stronger
Not by feats.

>shit and cum
what did he mean by this?

Why are moefags so emasculated that even seeing men gets them this upset?

If there is ever a fight between all the characters in anime, the most popular one would win because the people that would make it would want the most views for their official crossover. So, in that aspect, the real world aspect, Goku is the strongest character in anime. You might not like it but it's the truth. So, your stupid shitty waifu can never win.

Now post the page where he uses pork like a nutcracker

I think that person is trying to advertise that they are not from Yea Forums

Impregnating queens

>cuckneki
>well written
>saitama
he is fine, but mob is better

>chadneki
>not better written than 99,9% of the shonenshit out there

Attached: 1507127549076.png (1144x740, 795K)

Fake and gay popularity poll. Goku isn't even the most powerful character in his own show.

Attached: sGJM4FR.jpg (625x626, 34K)

>plot armor
>caped baldy

pick one

No way naruto is planet buster I bet superman could whoop naruto

O MY SEVEN PROXIES

Kachan should be before Deku

Altair is the Strongest

T. naruto

Attached: zeke face when.png (562x538, 286K)

>my wife didn't make it to the top 10
*Sigh*

reddit humor
not an argument

He can destroy the world if he touches his bro, now.

Well, Goku has always been the dude that surpasses all the other guys, and ends up out-powering them, so by that logic he is the most powerful.

Fuck yeah, rare Altair.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re-Creators - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.56_[2017.09.13_00.38.19].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I was actually surprised saitama was so high, I didn't think he was that popular.

Would Alucard be on this list?

Attached: 25236111.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Nuh uh

Attached: 1536272472789.jpg (1240x1748, 315K)

And those two are not shonenshit, really makes you think.

mfw no roshi

Attached: 32C58022-E1DA-4F25-A4B9-6864F9326338.png (2208x1242, 2.31M)

Saiki Kusuo. He can just write everyone out of existence.

>everyone who has a different opinion is baiting
get a load of this faggot

Isn't OPM the strongest since he's a satire character about being OP?

There are people who evaluate his show as a straightforward action anime rather than a gag show.

I agree, but add Eren to this. He feels more like a seinen character now.

>Kaneki

Attached: 1529435143120.png (128x125, 31K)

Every DB Super fag is crying, "But he's not multiverse level and Goku is multiverse level because muh stronger than guy who's stronger than a god of destruction".

What board did you save that from?

Nothing amazing, but he can totally beat Deku and Kaneki.

the one you dislike the most

>kurosaki ichigo #4
>anyone even remembering what bleach was
>ichigo ever being "strong" in the first place
>is not even in the top ten in his own series

>Akuto Sai
The novel ending left a bitter taste in my mouth, the Hero got such a shit end after all. I'm surprised I still remember his name. To be honest, I forgot about everyone except Fujiko really. I don't know about the other guy
I listed Haruhi cause she can change the universe based on her whims. If she became aware of her powers, she could wreak major havoc

I miss our the power level charts...

This would be a little more accurate if it was about the most powerful main character.

That is probably implied. Also popular and not powerful.

Where is Homura Akemi? She still completely rewrote the universe all by herself

Why doesn't Madoka get reality warper but Homura does? They both changed the laws of the universe.

Yeah, I forgot her, you're absolutely right.

No, it's Saitama. Goku is strong, but not as broken as Saitama.

>most powerful
What a joke, this was just shonen MC fanwank

OP is bait. That's why you don't see actual uber powerful characters like Homura and Madoka.

>but he can totally beat Deku and Kaneki.
Kek, post-dragon Kaneki is literally unkillable and he even won't die of old age. Cuckren wouldn't be able to land a single hit against his huge kagune tentacles, Kaneki could probably even OHKO him.

>no source
I guess the reason why this bait worked is because it's not unbelievable considering that probably more people know about Goku than Saitama?

A real list would have had at least Saint Seiya (A series that jacks it's feats off constantly as going faster than light and causing big bangs) or Sailor Moon (I think she was hurling Galaxies at some point)

>chadneki
>cuckren

>reddit humor
Reddit is literally glued to ishida's cock and that edit was made in the party threads, delusional tgfag

Titans do shit against Kaneki Dragon/wings form

Well, unironically this.

Yes but is this Madman Limb Break Deku or Shoot Style Infinite 100% 7 Quirk Wishing Energy with Backpack Eri metal soles air cannon gloves Vestige mindbreak protection and destiny of AfO Deku?

Attached: 1548765266110.png (1200x675, 677K)

This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 40 tons

Attached: fact.jpg (1188x896, 549K)

youtube.com/watch?v=51vgQTtl0YY

>trying to make that other user look retarded
>other user
You look retarded without his help user.

>Deku below Gon

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
OHNONO NON O NOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOO
NO NO NOO
AHAHAHAAAHHAAA

Luffy is actually voted above Natsu
Natsu = 14.1
Luffy = 14.2

>No Doraemon

Doraemon IS the most powerful fictional character of all time.

>Eren is the ninth most powerful anime character in a medium with omnipotent gods
These polls are stupid, but even then who the hell would actually vote for non planetary level characters like Deku?

That's pussy shit compared to some other broken fucking characters in anime

>Toei/shuiesha munny

Nice unbiased poll you got there

If Natsu were not so inconsistent he would be top 3. At his best his fire can burn time, space and infinity energy (magic) otherwise saiyan saga goku rapes him.

>party threads
found the redditor

>muh moon
It was a hollow moon

>no Kamijou Touma
Shit list

Attached: TouMAN.jpg (1680x1050, 164K)

Attached: bestcharacterever.png (512x384, 322K)

>HIT HARDER
>implying that isn't Naruto

Is it limited to main character? most of them aren't the most powerful in their series

EOS Ichigo is the strongest character in Bleach

>fictional
>most powerful
Yea, fuck off power level shonentards

Attached: pou.jpg (800x600, 201K)

He is because nips know that goku has no limit. Hell exponentially get stronger as needed. Even meme punch man can’t best goku

>He is because nips know that goku has no limit. Hell exponentially get stronger as needed.
>implying this isn't exactly the same for OPM

Even if it was all hollow, it is still better than whatever ichigo has done

The only ones on this list whose participation even makes sense are Goku and Saitama, because Goku has shown the greatest feats, while Saitama showed feats greater than all but Goku, while still never having gone truly "serious" yet. So we just don't know Saitama's actual upper limit, if such a thing even exists.
Everyone else is just wall decoration and in it for the consolation price.

>ITT people that hasn't read Bleach to the end
Reminder that God had to get rid of Ichigo's power by way of deux ex machina'ing it out of existence because he was too afraid to take a direct hit from it.

Pretty sure he could shit all over Naruto see as how much trouble foxface is having with a fucking android in his godmode form.
A FEMALE ANDROID

Attached: 1539627701835.jpg (255x255, 18K)

Hopeshitter BTFO once again.
Worst dangan.

Attached: bb44f686e36e9be7aedaa9cae0893be9.gif (450x338, 982K)

Manlets BTFO!

Saitama hasn’t blown up any planets yet, so no he really isn’t

threads like these used to get OP banned

This is actually better than if Yea Forums voted for the same poll at least.
Although Deku being below Gon and Gon being above Eren is very sketch. Those are clear 'popularity over scaling'

I guess Cell isn't Solar System level either since he didn't blow up the Solar System.

Do Japs argue about Goku vs Superman as much as we do?

Attached: SupermansOtherWeakness.jpg (640x418, 88K)

Nobody sane argues about that.

>Japan
>Sane
Pachinko and FGO says hello.

Goku is definitely not the strongest.

Attached: 1432728913723.jpg (3100x1724, 1.66M)

If they did they'd probably be better than the West does since the West is far more inclined to deny facts in favor of their feelings.
Even when evidence is provided people will deny it because it goes against their personal narrative.
Plus everyone is stuck using Death Battle's awful mentality of just saying Goku and Superman has one version of themselves which I doubt Japan even knows what Death Battle is, lucky bastards

>According to Japan, Son Goku is the most powerful fictional character in all of manga and anime.

How cute.

Attached: dark_schneider_00.jpg (350x263, 15K)

Just look at the other retards on the list.
It doesn't have a single comic book character, for intance.
We don't even have to go that high. Superman or the Silver Surfer would kick most of their butts without issue, although not the top, two.
It's all fair though:
All of those characters are shit, and so are all comic book characters.
>who's the strongest shit character
A more juvenile question is hardly possible.

Why is the first page of your picture on the wrong side?

I mean, he should have learned a couple of ones.

This is retarded, Goku has died numerous times in his own series and Saitama's strength isn't exponential it's looney tunes infinite. It's always going to be just one punch. Goku would take him one punch no matter how many times they wish him back with the dragon balls.

He's past the imaginary end of a reciprocal function, he's not on a liberal scale. You never reach him. That is the joke.

'Should have' doesn't mean he did

Zeno > Giorno with Gold Experience Requiem > everyone else

Ignore OPM because it's a gag manga

Giorno Giovanna is probably the strongest of all

is that time again?

Attached: Powerlevel.jpg (3500x2810, 1.38M)

anyone with sharp enough bones can kill superman

Attached: Superman biggest Weekenss.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>Japan votes for their favorite battle shounen character
Clearly has nothing to do with power, ftfy

this

Attached: Touman.jpg (819x615, 221K)

When asked for comment, the Touman only gave a single comment:
>Fukou Da!

Attached: 1550258167211.jpg (1593x5000, 1.16M)

And Goku got his ass kicked by some robot twink

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Technically speaking Ban Midou doesn't have any power... If you wanna know why, read the freaking manga, is actually pretty good and the ending is actually pretty original.
>people actually choosing to live in the dream world.

Yeah, but can any of them defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Madara

Attached: c2cf3b35011fea56b2ef680d9f67bd19.jpg (500x357, 17K)

This implies that Saitama would be excited if it's not Ok for once

None of them wouldn't even be able to beat base Decade

Attached: Kamen_Ride.gif (400x225, 1.66M)

Name a better opening song. Protip: you can't

No, the creator of the comic made it so that powerman and Saitama don't get to fight because that would be toonpower vs toonpower, so instead to prevent causality from breaking, Saitama was made to have to run off to a sale at that moment.

>muh shitty chuuni powers
Only dweebs care about that stupid shit, it's already established in Dragon Ball that Ki can negate any power or law of reality if strong enough, so it doesn't really matter how many pages of skills you acquire if they can't touch Goku because he negates them.

Anyone have the lastest update on this chart?

It was his human instinct to do it, just as it was his instinct to close his eyes here

Attached: x19.jpg (600x848, 95K)

>voting for Naruto or Ichiho

youtube.com/watch?v=has-Ru1lGTM
Oscar is also more manly than Kenshiro

sailor saturn can beat goku

>Goku is dozens of times Universal at least
>Saturn isn't even Galaxy level

God I wish that were me.

>No asta
>eren jager above kaneki and deku

He wasnt lifting 40 tons and they rely on ki to punch

>we want the spic audience

Until Saitama does anything comparable to namek goku, he would lose. Your logic makes him yhe strongest character in existence

I mean, he punched right through a planet busting attack without sweating. That's at least saiyan saga levels.

Japan is Mexico's strongest ally

/bread

True but thats not as impressive as goku who did the same thing in the saiyan saga

If you wanna get technical, Goku was sweating like hell and crippled himself trying to beat the Galick Gun.

>Japan's opinion matters
If you think this, then you're a weeb. Literally. That's the definition of weeb.

He can't even negate a laser. Current military could kill Goku if lucky enough, Demonbane eats him for breakfast.

But what does the other axis mean?!

And OPM was 100% serious when punching that blast. Do you think he can do the same to a solar system level attack?

Whose the 13.8 and 11.4?

Only if he doesn't have his guard up. I mean it might happen, since Demonbane wouldn't be able to do anything to him as anyone SSG level or higher could just negate everything he tried to pull, Goku might do his usual retard act of completely lowering his guard.

Unlikely though, and that wouldn't really make a difference in terms of who is stronger.

With his first serious attack he oneshot a guy who could blow up planets though.

>my power can negate your power
Fanfiction tier.
Luckily enough Demonbane has the power to negate power negation.
;^)
Oh and he's best buddy of Powerman, so prepare Uranus.

Saitama was neither sweating or giving it his all, which Boros says. The "serious" is pretty much just for show, or when he isn't just extending his fist and actually winds up his punch.

And if you wanna go by guides, Boros' finisher would've destroyed a star, not just a planet.

Papika could probably beat half of those without transforming

Oh and I will even respond seriously. Either Goku keeps his guard for eternity or he dies. Demonbane can wait for Goku to go to sleep then send a laser his way while staying safe in another universe. Oh and even if Goku can move between universes he has inifinite number of Demonbanes to kill (he couldn't kill him, but lets pretend he could). Guess I'm autistic too for replying to you.

He himself calls it his serious punch and cell wasnt gonna destroy a star. He was going to destroy a solar system. Btw, names dont count. In dbz frieza has the "light ball" that goku escapes from but he isnt ftl there

>he himself call it his serious punch
And it wasn't really serious, Saitama wasn't panting or sweating after throwing it so clearly he still had strength to spare. Boros calls him out on it.
>cell wasn't gonna destroy a star
Actually read my post then because I was talking about Boros.

Attached: saitama vs boros end.jpg (1066x1600, 217K)

I agree on that list.
Saitama might be even equal to Goku
Deku has the potential to become 4th or 3rd on that list

>>ITT people that hasn't read Bleach to the end
Can you honestly blame them?

That page is clearly referring to an overall fight not his one punch and my point with cell is that it still goes far and beyond anything OPM did.

>That page is clearly referring to an overall fight
The punch is a part of the fight and Saitama isn't even sweating after using it. Clearly Boros knows that he didn't use any real effort since he's not panting or anything.
I don't really care about your point with Cell, you brought it up after you moved some goalposts about planet busting.

The overall discussion is could OPM beat goku. It you guys who think he can because of his current opponent and name alone. My point is that thats dumb because OPM himself hasn't done anything on par with goku in the frieza saga when frieza effortlessly destroys planets. Or cell destroying a whole solar system.

Btw, he doesnt have to be exhausted after throwing a serious punch. Its one punch

FPBP

>it's one punch
That's the point nigga.
He wins. He will always win.
It is the name. That's the joke.
Try to stop fanboying over Goku for a minute.

Not that user but
>taking his naming conventions so seriously
This is him throwing a serious series attack, do you think he is really using all of his strength?

Attached: x11.jpg (600x848, 115K)

Like I said, that would make him the strongest character in existence and ist not even true. He had to get serious against Boros who is saiyan saga level

We don't know Saitama's ceiling yet, that's the "problem". Basically Saitama Power level is "over 10" which could be anything between 11 and infinity.
Also "Serious Punch" =/= "Full-Power Punch". Not to mention we only know that the Serious Punch is stronger than a planet buster (or even if we extremely low-ball it, planet surface buster), but again, that was just Boros attack and Saitama's cut through it like butter, so we don't even know how strong Saitama's attack was since the attack dispersed into space.

>had to get serious

Not the same thing

Attached: 20171211011130.jpg (800x575, 82K)

There's a tier of joke characters or intentionally broken characters that are strongest in existence.
OPM is in that tier. You're stating a fact, but saying it like it's wrong.

1. The Boros fight is not a good example of what Saitama is capable of because the entire fight only exists becasue of Saitama taking pity on Boros after learning that his motivation is practically the same as his (grew too strong and bored, looking for a real challenge). It's not a fight. It's Saitama granting Boros the wish that he himself will never have. It's the poetic injustice of his character journey, or final character development as he realized that he gets happiness from life by interacting with his friends, that human connection is more important than power. Saitama is pretending to have a fight so Boros could enjoy it. He even gets tired of it half way though and prods him to finish it. The Super Serious Whatever Punch and all that other shit, none of it is Saitama's power ceiling.

2. One Punch Man doesn't need to deal with crazy universe destroying threats to deliver its message, that is why there are no DBZ tier fights in it, not because Saitama couldn't operate on those levels. He has a cartoon super power of "stronger than u".

3. If people actually understood the message of One Punch Man they wouldn't be arguing about Saitama's powerlevel because it's literally about how stupid the concept of powerlevels is.

4. Goku "getting stronger" is just a narrative con. There hasn't been a greater feat that moving faster than sound in that series and I'm pretty sure that's pre-Z. You just get told that he's faster or stronger. If you remove all dialogue and just look at what is being drawn or animated it's the same shit you saw against Frieza, you wouldn't know the difference unless there are those 6 standbys cumming in their pants and narrating that he's faster than the concept of speed itself now. It's like feeding people metaphorical placebo for their power drug addiction. This is the BS Saitama makes fun of by being exactly as strong as you can depict in a visual medium.

Attached: okay.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Why? Just because you say so or something?
This is him making the same face and a serious series attack and all he did was raise his hands

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 53K)

My point remains. He does have the feats for that claim of being better then goku. Just a name

God I'd love to see Deku get punched up by all of them.

Attached: 1537141573013.jpg (1028x978, 98K)

>it's literally about how stupid the concept of powerlevels is
I agree with a lot of what you said but, you saying this makes me want to kick your teeth in for how fucking retarded the people that say this shit are.

Why?

Because it's wrong and it comes off as someone that just watched the shitty anime and thinks that's all OPM is about, I bet you call saitama "one punch man" too.

And you're just an (actual) autistic nut.
I forget how many are actually here. You do you man.

Feat-system ignores open-ended power ceilings, dragging down characters like Saitama who never had to go all-out in a battle at their current strength, but this is Yea Forums and not Death Battle or VS Battle Wikia so we don't have to give a shit about their specific rules here.

Having to get serious at a planet busting attack =/= strongest i existence

>you cant judge his strength based on his feats, you can only go on by his name!

Seriously? Also in super a guy goes massively ftl against frieza and its a close fight.

So he was serious then. So?

Ohhhh wow. I wish I was as cool an you user.
Not even him, but you sound like a faggy cunt.
How about you actually explain it to him then? Instead of proving how Yea Forumsutistic you are by pointing out you refer to the character correctly.

I won't go in autistic circles for you, end yourself.

T. OPM fanboy

We can only judge him by his most difficult moments

This poll looks to be based on brute/fighting strength rather than overall power of any form. Obviously reality benders and conceptual mindfuck characters would mop the floor with most of these

Man you love feets, bet you suck on them all day.
OPM is stronger than literally anyone in DB.

Or this one. Does anyone unironically believe that stuff like pic related is "going all-out" for Saitama?

Attached: SCSH.jpg (1722x1235, 845K)

Yes but its a gag character!

>all this because I said I didnt care about his name
Kek

You're literally saying that because I just called you a Goku fanboy.....
And there you go with your feets again. Weirdo.

I don't think it's wrong. Saitama has power and he fights, but his power doesn't have a "level". He doesn't have to overcome any barrier and yet there is a story and there is character drama. It's not the best thing since sliced bread, but the fact that it's about as good as anything else proves that the concept is falsely valued. People don't need it. People don't care if the heoro overcoming the villain is realistic or not, and that's not where the heart of a story lies anyway. The heart is at Licenseless Rider sending Saitama and thank you message. That's where the heart of a story is. You can make your hero literally POWERMAN and it will still work, but if you leave that out then it's garbage no matter how big the galaxy-destroying punch is. It points that out by making the powerlevel part of the story retardedy exaggerated.

Except he's right. Even the Toriko universe destroys Saitama with his current feats. You can say any character currently being written has no known ceiling because the next chapter can introduce some broken bullshit. Doesn't change where they currently sit

No, that's not "judging", that's outright "prejudice" because you are filling the clearly missing parts with literally "DOES NOT EXIST".

Meliodas would destroy Luffy, Natsu, Ichigo and Saitama especially at full power with full counter

I genuinely didnt know you called me that but your the one both acting like a fanboy and a feet weirdo.

No Im not. I know he is stronger but you retards cant even accept thats his serious punch

In reality this guy's probably correct. But don't call her shitty, great thanks.

Attached: 1456877939913.jpg (461x600, 50K)

It's about saitama growing as a person and understanding what he really wants to do with his life, things like mumen rider stuff are just subplots

Just like the final battle of Re;Creators.Pikachu is clear winner here.

Attached: Aruteru.jpg (1009x597, 129K)

>Yea Forums keeps saying DBZ isn't popular in Japan
>Goku wins as the strongest character of all
>"p popularity"

I've literally never read Yea Forums say that.

>Deku that low
Poor kid

There are several omnipotent multiverse gods in anime, so no point comparing a bunch of jobbers to each other when they exist youknow.

Who the fuck said that? Everyone here should know the cult status DB has in Japan.

We still don't know how strong the "Serious Punch" actually was, only that it's stronger than a planet buster. But by how much stronger? And based on his normal punches, the Serious Punches don't have a fixed damage ratio either.
So we are back to square one since we don't even know how strong the Serious Punch, which is not an All-Out Punch, is.

>>Yea Forums keeps saying DBZ isn't popular in Japan
Nobody EVER said that
Its the only manga that is basically a religion in western parts of the world but I have never heard anyone say it isn't popular in nipland.

DB is literally bigger in Japan than in America because it actually became big during the Dragon Ball anime and not just during the sequel Dragon Ball Z. The manga was always popular.

>It's always going to be just one punch
Except when it's not, see Boros in S1 and don't give me that shit about holding back.

You could say the same abousaiyan saga gokus kamehameha. Regardless, he had to be serious to stop it.

>no Inferno Cop
Shit chart

Attached: 1359478344217.jpg (714x682, 54K)

>and don't give me that shit about holding back.
But he did.

This is most popular
Otherwise there should be a MASSIVE powergap between Naruto and Saitama

>OPM has powerlevelfags more than any other shounen series except Dragon Ball
What the fuck

To be specific he had two possible reasons for even using Serious Punch:
1. Giving Boros, who survived multiple normal attacks from him and a fellow sufferer from boredom a "worthy send-off"
2. Completely obliterate/redirect Boros attack to make sure that the same mistake as with the Meteor doesn't happen again, where holding back could lead to partial world-destruction.
At no point did Saitama give the impression that "oh shit I must counter this attack or else it might be dangerous for me, personally!"

But OPM is a parody of powerlevels
that is so retarded.

popeye with spinach or without?

This is honestly sounding like coping

Explainn luffy being behind naruto and ichigo then

Naruto and Ichigo are more popular and powerful

>Ad-hominem instead of substantial rebuttal
Your concession is accepted.

That's Featherine's projection into the "real world" of Umineko. Bern, Lambda and Featherine technically transcend the VN

Attached: featherine.jpg (680x582, 121K)

None of that changes the fact he had to have serious punch to stop that attack.

SEVEN SINS > SEVEN QUIRKS

Attached: AhoGirl.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

One piece doesn’t have big flashy attacks like the other ones.

>Gon
>being on the list at all

At least put Kurapika there, he's actually relevant in the story right now.

>had to
prove it.

Attached: 1540226526451.png (570x558, 117K)

>Ichigo at 4
I'm ok with this.

>zero mentions of Iihiko Shishime
This thread is very un-FRESH

>m-my shit character can beat Goku! here's a list of shit powers that no one cares because he's not popular
Based Chadku making those literally who's seethe

Isn't Jorge Joestar Kars the strongest being ever created?

The fact he did for the first time in the show

All shonen trash

>Kaneki
You fucking what now?

>raimo that high
the miko would be either in the special box or way more below

I have only one problem with this chart. How can something be stronger than existence itself. Lord of Nightmare isn't much of a being but a concept. If you kill it, everything stops.

maybe all 36 of them together

>Rimuru (Void God Azatoth)
excuse me but wat the fugg is this shite?

>witches aren't real
any metaplayer isn't real by that concent either

>EMP the entire low orbit

While that seems correct, it's completely in character for Goku to fall off at a cricical moment and have someone else to finish the job for him.

hello saya's gand gand mother

Explain this

Attached: 20tefihp234t2.png (1280x720, 982K)

>DEX
>hit harder
holy shit, this thread man

>metaplayer

Its filler shit and he only went ss1

post-dragon kaneki should easily be higher than that

She's the most experienced in battling other genres like romcoms/magical girls.It's literally her purpose since she doesn't have any backstory or belong to any story.

Attached: kidshow.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Tenchi can manifest an infinite amount of energy in the form of his Light Hawk Wings without the aid of any external force, pushing beyond any dimension's ability to contain said energy before that reality is obliterated. Tenchi is actually just the mortal shell for God, meaning he may be above the same boundlessness of Demonbane's Nyarlathotep if not the same absoluteness of Azathoth.

All of Demonbane's reality bending power, access to infinite possibilities and even effectively being able to exist outside of reality and causality, Tenchi can still reach, and Tenchi doesn't need any outside aid or other artifacts to manifest his power in the same way Demonbane needs to summon the Shining Trapezohedron.
In other words, a theoretical fight between Elder God Demonbane and an unrestrained Kami Tenchi would effectively be Demonbane summoning an infinite number of realities and Tenchi instantly shattering each of them, forever.

>no Saiki fucking anywhere

Attached: 109a172f-188c-4aa4-90e2-de6834ea2cb9.png (354x425, 75K)

>"My inifinity is higher than your infinity!"

He did it because he pitied and felt empathy for Boros for having the same problem as himself, but Saitama's attack was actually overkill and not even going all-out. Once again a reminder that "serious" =/= "all-out".

I've always wanted to know why Sakura is never on these lists despite being an immortal reality altering witch who's power is explicitly stated as 'the inability to lose'.

Is it because she's from a lighthearted harem comedy?

Attached: Sakura_Yoshino.jpg (585x590, 373K)

Dextery means how you handle the sword, the joke is that Ichigo doesn't and just hit harder, it doesn't mean that DEX = hit harder.

Prove that headcanon fact

>anime character
>they're all from manga

Attached: 1327448491899.png (216x216, 87K)

Some infinities are more infinite than others.

>Ichigo
Bleach's anime was canned because of shitty filler arcs. Every single time a shitty filler arc hit, the Japanese audience left because they cared about what Kubo was writing. Why do you think TYBW lasted for 20 volumes?

Kubo got very sick towards the end of Bleach, broke his left tendon and had to have surgery when it came to the manga ending.

Also, Shueshia got obsessive with Naruto and started promoting Naruto clones with MHA, Black CLover and Boruto. Fans are demanding for the final arc to be animated but are being shitted on because Shueshia is out of touch with it's fanbase.

Attached: 1546542056751.jpg (756x1051, 582K)

I enjoy black clover now and look forward to the show and stuff but I still love when BCbros get btfo by my my hero academy, I guess I still enjoy it a little more.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x278, 1.06M)

>the 10.5% who picked Deku

Attached: a weak and tragic choice.jpg (450x443, 115K)

Boros outright says that Saitama didn't go all out and Saitama didn't deny it.
On the other hand your theory that he "needed" to go all out has nothing supporting it, since "he went all out-because he never used Serious Series before" is a Non sequitur. One piece of decisive evidence vs nothing (or at most circumstancial evidence if I let that slide).
Either way, I am right and you are wrong. Deal with it, kid.

See

>Deku
>anywhere near the strongest anime character
pic unrelated

Attached: 1549242176384.jpg (720x1024, 78K)

This, Saitama is literally Powerman with some extra context.

>that one time Jump pushed for Toriko as the new big hit
And then they dropped it like hot shit when it didn't work LMAO.

Again, "serious" =/= "all-out" and all we know about serious is that it reflects a planet buster attack with a 179.9 degree angle back with nothing getting past the punch. Saitama didn't meet anything stronger than that yet.
Feat-ism basically dictates that Saitama can therefore only be "as strong as the strongest enemy he faced", which is utter non-sense. It's like saying Dragon from One Piece can be beaten by generic Maine because he didn't explicitly show any feats yet and is therefore weaker than any fodder character.

It's actually Altair because she actually fights anime/manga/videogame/LN characters.

No, he is stronger but it was a serious punch and he needed to be serious

he literally beat goku but this time a space pirate already. by the time goku's raising his power levels he'll be a splat on the ground.

>needed to be
Again, I gave evidence that suggests he did NOT need to do that, but did it out of sympathy, while you only got "MUH first use of that move!", which is a non sequitur. There is no causal relationship between using a move for the first time and that being proof that he was going all-out just because it got a fancy name.

>His other weakness is that he finds niggers attractive
Well, i guess he isn't technically human himself.

but who on God's green earth has a core so rotten as to hit Lain?
apart from Arisu

Thats not evidence, its the definition of headcanon and a bad one at that. If he didnt need a serious punch he wouldnt of done it

This is a BonziBuddy with sunglasses i traced in paint.
He is stronger than anything and can negate any asspull.
In a fight with himself, he would win.
There, strongest character.

Attached: sunglasses4.png (413x373, 23K)

Saitama was pretending that he had a good fight, even though it wasn't a good fight for him. Therefore he didn't have to go all out in the fight.

Then I kill him with poison. I just need foreshadowing that "someone suspicious was in the kitchen" and voila, death by poison. Useless to be the strongest in a fight if you have nothing to defend against indirect assassination.
>Death by Loophole

I don't know about power but Eren fights for the most noble cause of all: the freedom to have sex in missionary position with a sole purpose of procreation.

>stronger than poison

what about Toriko and crew?
he is so stronk he can smell time and taste nonexistence.
admittedly those feats are as useless as the come but it's a pretty over the top universe with plenty of punch dudes and quirky features

Attached: the gunshow.jpg (688x568, 247K)

Attached: yujiro hanma.png (426x976, 378K)

>Gon stronger than virgin Midoriya and retard Erin
Feels good

>muh loophole!
>you didn't say this thing!
negates asspulls

>Bleach in 4th place

BASED

Attached: bleach-4297931.jpg (986x810, 125K)

>Deku weaker than a retard with swords who he could delete in one punch

Boros wasnt talking about the fist but the fight overall. He was serious with his serious punch retard

If Dragon Ball were consistent with destruction power, UI Goku would be able to blow up galaxies by now. Roshi blew up the moon and Freeza blew up planet Vegeta in his base form with little effort. Current Goku in UI form is like billions time stronger than base form Freeza were. Saitama is strong sure but he can't shoot energy beams and is slow as shit.

>quirklet above Deku

>guy whose power is being stronger than everyone else no matter what is only second place
this isn't a scientific study user, it's a popularity contest

Attached: Pegasus Saints.jpg (1366x768, 860K)

Mercurius is Best Girl.

Attached: mercurius_marie.jpg (1920x1072, 595K)

Why isn't Sinbad ever on these lists

He is hot

Attached: 1551094744258.jpg (763x1200, 205K)

need to add Zeno and Jiren also move beerus up

How is Kaneki even on this list?

Poison was properly foreshadowed, but any unforeshadowed resistence against poison get negated by his own asspull negation power. Checkmate.

Lol the most popular Japanese anime character is a rip off of a 500 old Chinese book.

Because he only reached his bullshit powerlevel after the list was already made.

Goku is 5'9''

I say it’s retarded to compare characters from different realities where the rules are different.
Not to mention the fact that all of them have plot armor

Then we gotta make it FRESH.

Attached: 1551133914470.jpg (1779x1300, 497K)

Well, Simone is technically the most powerful anime character. At least moreso than anyone on that list. Do the list is already wrong in that regard

Attached: nzoqshpmxG1s3dw0xo3.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

>He was serious with his serious punch
Still no evidence that he WAS serious. Attack names don't count because there are people naming their names "heavenly something" even though they don't actually have anything to do with heaven, right?
Also: When Saitama fought the power-suit guy, it was implied that Saitama is a Chuuni, which makes the accurasy of all his attack names quesitonable. On top of all that, Saitama has a serious move called "serious table flip", but that move doesn't actually flip a table. Therefore Saitama's attack names are dubious at best.

O MY RUBBER BAND

>goku

Is that a most powerful MC since Goku certainly isn't the most powerful in his own story.

This. he actually checked the gravity with a stone before jumping, to make sure he doesn't use too much power by accident and destroy or push off-orbit the moon.

>destroys a character with some infinite power level just by barely punching him because it would be funny
Saitama is canonically the strongest fictional character in existence, but he's also a gag character. Fitting, all this power scaling circle jerking and the strongest one is a joke

Attached: 9fca5b5b-00a3-4c15-8e7a-55d1263d6bff.png (400x812, 364K)

he reached goat status towards the end, he unironically should be higher on that list

Where is my waifu?

Attached: 1541948317116.png (963x1600, 2.19M)

cute

Attached: Arale.png (1680x3380, 987K)

It's actually Altair.She canonically bested anime characters.Can Saitama do that? No.Does Saitama have a cool music video? No.Can Saitama grow his hair back? Hell no. Can Saitama travel to a Magical Girl Show? I think not.How about a Mecha show? Nope.Can he hijack an anime PV? Never. She's also a gag character.

Mob is cute

Attached: chibi1.jpg (500x510, 49K)

>People arguing about the strength of Saitama based on feats
Pure 'tardation
ONE even had a guy spell out how broken Saitama is. His power is without limit. No matter how strong you get, you can never even hope to approach Saitama in power.You could wipe out galaxies with the flick of your finger, and he would still be completely beyond you. That is the point of having no limits. He is infinitely stronger than everyone else. His existence in his own story completely kills the point of powerlevels and feats, because he can, and will always be able to, kill any threat with no actual effort. No amount of hax or bullshit will ever be able to get to him.

To try and put him on the same playing field as other animes that actually use power scaling is just silly. He would always win easily because that is who he is and what he does in his own story. Limits vs a thing without limits.

Attached: Saitama.jpg (1191x670, 71K)

>baby's first "my character wins because the author allows him"

Come back when he can kill a mosquito properly

tfw you realize that Altair can easily defeat everyone on this list. Even at the same time.

Attached: awesome altair.jpg (957x720, 109K)

>GBEs your path and the paths behind it
He's not all that powerful, but peak Sana-Kan and Cibo are pretty ridiculous.

Attached: killy.gif (399x580, 115K)

>teleports chunk of the sun into the room

Attached: 1536671556004.jpg (2142x3056, 2.91M)

Shounen genre is an embarrassment to the anime community. The insufferable, fetid, loud bunch of bandana wearers are the cancer who give US ALL a bad reputation.
They're the reason we need to speak in low tone of our hobbies.

They forgot to add one of the strongest character
in all of anime, Yugi

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 9K)

You all look absolutely retarded

Looks more like a popularity contest.

So?

What I win?

Attached: killing mosquito.gif (498x278, 2.35M)

OOOOPS

Attached: 4316d9633936148d618a.jpg (443x332, 23K)

You can't be powerful if you're dead.

Attached: Yogiri Takatou.png (931x746, 519K)

Did they forget Toriko?

Also the absolute absurd power levels are not even in japanese media but in chinese novels. Desolate Era is the Peak as far as I know in this regard. Our known universe does not even count as a backwater region. There exist a bunch of people that can obliterate regions that are countless times bigger than it too. The cultivation levels "Celestial" and " "Elder God" doenst count for shit there.

unironically this, they regularly killed gods that could destroy the entire planet with no effort.

Threads like these and powerlevelfagging in general are one of the many reasons shounenshitters will always be this board's biggest laughing stock.

She can't beat Saitama and Goku.

He's not even the best at games in terms of anime characters. Plenty of MCs have much larger plothax and implausibly genius level intellect.

*sigh*
>Holopsicon - The Fourteenth Movement of the Cosmos - The Vicissitude of Fortune: Reverses the principles of cause of effect, resulting in an attack that should have damaged her instead damaging the attacker.
>Literally "Stop hitting yourself", the power.
>all Saitama/Goku can do is Punch/Ki Attacks.
>Not even scratching her other powers, like creating Exact duplicates under her control, rewriting powers, seeing the future, ETC
Altair wins.

Attached: stop hitting yourself.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

>*sigh*
Re:Shitters will literally, objectively never stop being the scourge of anime.

She fights against fodders that can't even destroy a planet.
Hell, she couldn't even destroy the planet even though she really wanted to.

>Goku is the most powerful fictional character in all of manga and anime.
Vegeta kicked his ass every time.

Attached: 1472506494549.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Ichigo 4th.
Shinigami = 4

FOUR. This made my day.

Holy shit this is the first time someone acknowledges us. Thanks.

She wanted to destroy the real world because it drove her mom to suicide but she wanted the Gods (IE the creators/audience) to experience true despair before blowing it up, so she went along with the ECF to have the audience watch her destroy everything. The only reason she didn't is because she saw a chance to resurrect her mom and took it.
Altair wouldn't want it any other way.

Attached: 1920869301.png (1920x1357, 2.1M)

But that would be boring.

Her plan was to raise her "approval" during that event so she could actually do it without the world actually repelling her out of existance.
Most people didn't even realize they were in danger so instilling fear didn't seem like a priority for her at all.

Altair is probably even more broken in other worlds if she managed to isekai Rui's 2149 Mech.