How come my boy doesn't get as much praise as nauto or luffy?

how come my boy doesn't get as much praise as nauto or luffy?

Attached: ichi.jpg (200x251, 11K)

Because after 100 ish episodse he seemed to pull infinite asspulls when orihime cried or was in trouble, ruining his character forever, not to mention be cries like a bitch in episode 300.

He's boring and has no aspirations other than getting stronger. Kubo tried to hard to make him cool.
What are Ichigo's hobbies?

You don't win friends with salad.

Naruto gets praise?

From an outsiders perspective, I can tell what kind of characters Naruto and Luffy are by character design alone. I have no clue what this guy is about

Bc his show got cancelled, and he married a Garbage girl

Attached: NicoHeart.png (112x112, 20K)

What are luffys hobbies? Eating doesn't count

Sad, but true.

Basedboi is too good for this board

Unironically this.

>beating people up
>stealing gold
>catching beetles
>finding weird crewmates

Because his character turned incredibly boring after the Soul Society Arc. Ever since then he was a brooding plank of wood.

raping and pillaging

Attached: AnimeGorl.png (1040x1250, 344K)

He just reacts to villains

Probably because he comes from a shit series that was cancelled.

Because he never grew as a character sadly, its disappointing but Kubo just stopped trying with our boy.

preach it!

He is too realistic for Yea Forums to accept.

>Still SEETHING after 2+ years

Wdym

Attached: KarenW.png (112x112, 14K)

Yeah him crying like a bitch made me lose all respect for him

Cause Bleach appeals to retards who literally can't spell.

>hypervertilating naruto

ichigo is kino
naruto somehow cant handle being hokage with 1000 clones operating full time when past hokage did it without any clones during war time
and luffie is only liked by the nihon.

Literally the best character in jump force. Absolute unit. Boruto fags need not reply. Yugiboys aight.

Literally name one interesting trait of Ichigo.

Naruto grew, Ichigo started interesting but faded away into a generic heroguy.
Naruto now has to deal with the realities of needing to hire war criminals in times of peace, and generally being a failure of a father.

I liked the Fullbring Arc.

Attached: Fullbring.jpg (1680x913, 621K)

Luffy cries every fucking arc, and Naruto has a panic attack multiple times. Ichigo faces down oblivion and despair with the world's responsibility figuratively weighing on his shoulders, his friends, and family turn on him. That is a lot for a teenage boy to handle.

He is relatable?

>Relatable
to fucking who? Ichigo is super smart, a perfect athlete, a beautiful girl is in love with him, and he's so talented a few months of training is enough to be far superior to people a thousand years older than him.

Garbage character of a garbage series

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

>pull infinite asspulls
This doesn't seem to deter the others from getting popular.

Naruto and Luffy are from vastly superior and more popular franchises.

More popular sure. They're all for low IQ trash kiddies at the end of the day.

can we at least agree that while ichigo isnt the deepest character, his supporting cast and world building is arguably the better than every shonen at its time?

This is the answer. Also Ichigo was bland at fuck by the end.

He got really boring after they dropped his hollow stuff. His original bankai, hollow ichigo and the full hollow transformation were far better than anything afterwards. Hollow ichigo could talk and both hollow versions could get away with acting out of character for a shounen protag.

Ichigo is... a hollow character.

>his supporting cast and world building is arguably the better than every shonen at its time

Attached: endless Yes.gif (380x262, 967K)

No

FUCK no

The last thing I would compliment bleach on is its world building.

Because shounentard have shit taste. They need manchild characters like luffy,naruto,deku to please them.

Because he doesn't really do much aside from be a deus ex machina. The rest of the world kind of builds itself while he just gets to side step a lot of it.

Also unlike Naruto he married the worst girl that nobody had an ounce of respect for and he shouldn't have had any either.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1200x900, 147K)

>IRcuck SEETHING after 2+ years

Attached: vouTvm5_d.jpg (640x538, 33K)

>implying the relationships between shinigami, hollows, and quincy weren't a redeeming factor

Attached: 1548997909668.jpg (334x400, 36K)

They cannot help it. They cannot self insert as a chad.

>What are Ichigo's hobbies?
More importantly, what are his tax policies as the new soul king?

it wasn't, Kubo's art was the only redeeming factor

Aside from liking eating, fighting, and adventure in general, he does a bunch of random activities if there aren't crew members around to do it instead of him (because he is bad at them), like cooking and sailing in general. He also likes music (sings badly) and thinks robots are cool.

Kubo

The retarded readers. Shounentards with surface level reading skills was not the correct audience for kubo's story.

Wrestling

Attached: 06.png (913x1300, 394K)

Because everyone I know goes on and on about how amazing one piece writing is while I'm sitting there not getting what all the praises about.

Attached: 1550998452955.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

So did I.

I lost respect for you when I learned you watched 300 eps of this garbage
so did I. Got on my animeplanet profile to see what rating did I gave it - 4,5/5. First review of the series "changed my life forever, i forged many friendships over it". I didn't talk about Bleach with anyone. Just casually wasted over 100 hours of my life, lol

Honestly, asides from Kubo's insane chara design, Bleach doesn't really shine in any way.

who was he supposed to marry?

Attached: th?id=OIP.j8Af6kQn_3Ka0WsBj8aKRAHaJ3&pid=Api.jpg (474x631, 49K)

I went back and watched it recently after not watching it when it aired, I was a fool. It was fun.

"That's not my getsuga" got me hard.

He's in a shit manga.

I won't pretend your image is not highly related.

Kek

>random activities

He was underutilized by his own story.

Patrician

>I can't relate to him because he isn't a pathetic loser
That doesn't speak very highly of you

>source: my ass

I think if a story is just bad, no one will talk about the characters in it unless a character is like 'exceptionally' better than the story.

>I just want a normal life
>only ever gets involved in things because of his friends
I'd guess lack of ambition compared to wanting to be pirate/ninja king

This.
Dude was purely reactive and fought to maintain the status quo rather then to do anything.

It's actually interesting but he's nothing. Wish they revealed that white was his actual bankai and he's been suppressing most of his real personality out of fear and goes back to being the punk he was in the beginning of the manga.

Because he degenerated so quickly to having no personality.
And wasn't Bleach much less popular than Naruto and One Piece in Nipland anyway?

Why do shounen MCs so often devolve into exactly the same bland Jesus-kun archetype?

If the latest Jump Force is anything to go by then no, it wasn't a monolith like Naruto or One Piece. That game feels like hot garbage based on nothing but pure corporate statistics, in other words, it might be an accurate depiction of popularity of shows in japan according to those to whom this financially matters, the producers and executives. And most of the game is centered around Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto. In that order. They have side areas in the city hum from the beginning and have multiple characters being part of the main "plot'. And Bleach just has a few side missions later on like Saint Seya or Hero Academia, or the rest.

Because they targeted towards teenage boys, and they have to settlg a good examples for kids.

It was barely behind Nardo during the SS arc.

Yet they have 4 characters in the game and two more just got confirmed in the dlc

>and they have to settlg a good examples for kids
Although I agree this might be the goal, I think they completely fail to set a good example most of the time.

Most of these heroes are goalless simpletons who would never become anything without their in-series gods and plot armor bailing them out. Are they really good examples of anything?

Don't all the auxiliary shows have 4? I've seen several Saint Seya characters already.

> several saint seiya characters
>there's only 2 of them
bleach isn't being promoted like DBZ, Naruto, and OP but still has a lot of characters like them in the roster

I know Aizen is there and I've seen Ichigo and Renji. Who is the fourth?

Rukia

Well that's surprising. Is it bankai Ruika at least?

My boy cant catch a break.
Saw ghosts since he was a child and tried to help them.
Lost mom to fish ghost monster so was always struggling with his weakness.
Almost gets a cute ancient spurit grill killed and now has to do her job because he knows he fucked up.
Etc etc he is just a good kid trying to do the right thing because no one else would and because its in his nature.

Meanwhile luffy is a shit barelly a character and psycho. Naruto is alright.

Yes

Fuck why they keep pushing renji he is a shit character.

I think there's just no one else in Ichigo's group worthy a brawl except maybe Ishida.

Why doesn't anyone give my boy a chance

Attached: Yasutora-Chad-Sado-Bleach-Shonen-Jump.jpg (500x760, 72K)

half-gaijin