Nominated for an academy award

>nominated for an academy award
>Yea Forums doesn't give a shit about it
>only cares about shinkai/kyoanus shit

Attached: 1537410489997.jpg (265x375, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMYOaTrxv7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

what are academy awards even worth?

I haven't watched or listened to the Oscars in 7 years
Did Alita win?

The oscars are a joke and mean absolutely nothing. Kill yourself.

Worst animated film of its year and it got nominated because Fathom Events blew a few people to get it in. Who cares.

Fuck off and back to your normie bullshit website and stay out of Yea Forums.

I'll let you know next year.

It's the token anime movie no one cares about it.

Shinkai is better than Hosoda. I'm honestly surprised Mirai was even nominated when it flopped hard in Japan and no one liked it. And the Oscars are a travesty anyway, it's almost always Pixar or some other western animation that wins.

It's a decent movie, nothing special.

Hosoda and Shinkai are both shit. Also stop being retarded and treating the Oscars like an artistic award; they exist for advertisement purposes and nothing more

>Hosoda
Overrated.
>Shinkai
Overrated.
>KyoAni
Hasn't made a good film in ages.
>Oscars
Only retards care about that shit.

It was really good, though teh second half was more weak, the episodes getting longer affected the smoothness og the picture as a whole. Still it was very good.

And Hosoda is way better then Shinkai.

Attached: Al-1Z0FtudESkIYw0PsNjz0zUPKv4EObrU3SfWzi3O51eNJvGonQeJchgpQSE4dmV8Ok0Jk24Qv_jJr2HVtbxWb8YNBDkJBvyJda (1151x647, 573K)

Spiderverse deserved to win. Deal with it weeb.

>academy award
These things are still around? Good for them

>caring about kike trophies

Attached: 1527213738348.png (360x360, 140K)

>academy award

Attached: 1437412729479.png (506x556, 169K)

So you didn't watch Uchiage Hanabi I take it?

>This
stinky Hebrews should be ignored

That was 2017 retard.

critics are the worst

shotacon

Attached: 180724202042592.jpg (538x1200, 206K)

He's absolutely got a thing for kemono and shotas.

The movie is shit, probably the worst Hosoda

>Spiderverse deserved to win.
I hadn't even seen a Spiderman movie since the first Toby McGuire one and I thought Spiderverse was great.

There were better films like Maquia that didn't even get nominated.

Yea Forums told me Maquia was garbage.

Has Yea Forums ever been right about anything?

They told me I'd be here forever. That was in November of 2009.

Jokes on you, you'll be dead one day.

Truth. It's a legitimately good movie and the best capeshit in ages.

>best capeshit
That's like winning the special Olympics

nothing, awards are being paid for. that's an open secret.
studios calculate how much more they earn from getting an oscar and then bribe the jury accordingly

Not even these hackfrauds give a shit about the O$cars anymore.

Don't care just glad Spiderman: Into The Verse won.

I'm disappointed a '90s style social feel-good movie won over Roma. Ten years from now nobody's going to talk about Green Book.

Haven't seen it, concept sounded boring. Didn't Japan not like it? It's gotten an overall 3/5 review on Amazon, didn't preform well in theater compared to Hosoda's previous films and the DVD/Blu-ray sales are kinda low for a Hosada film.

More interested in that Penguin Highway anime film that has that bit tit one-san character. Still waiting for proper subs for that one.

Joke's on you, the world ends when I die. You're all just part of my imagination.

No one gives a shit about the oscars except you burgers.

Not necessarily. TDK and Logan for example are genuinely good movies that even people who can't stand anything capeshit tend to appreciate.

To be fair, nobody is going to talk about Roma in 10 years either. It's a well-made film, but it's not exactly memorable.

Flopped super hard because of its false advertising. Most people were expecting a huge time travel fantasy drama with a major plot twist based on the trailers when it was really a slice of life mixed in with imagination. Led people to expect the time travel part to kick in when it never really did.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMYOaTrxv7Q

Attached: CD0F39C9-D4BE-466F-8838-94035F4FB22A.png (1334x750, 3.78M)

Too wholesome for Yea Forumsā€˜s taste.

Mirai was terrible and would never have won the award under any circumstance.

The only reason it was even nominated was because now there is a strong movement of diversity and acceptance in Hollywood/America so an anime was put in the mix.

Furfaggotry has no place. Shit movie and anime shit story. How this got nominated over Liz show how shit hollywood taste is.
I read Yotsuba if I need a dose of bratty mischievous kid.

Attached: Mirai no Mirai [BD 1080p Hi10P x264 2Audio].mkv_snapshot_00.18.27_[2019.02.22_22.27.42].jpg (1536x829, 276K)

Fuck the oscars and fuck Disney. Go kill yourself you piece of garbage.

>shinkai/kyo
Better than your favourite works will ever be.