One Piece

What do you think of Wano so far? Are you enjoying the ride?

Attached: One Piece Volume 92.jpg (547x853, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNIFGExA3gM
youtu.be/jMn5Aaf4C-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlyS97piD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough SaNa

Attached: Do_uoj3XUAMBJlO.jpg (1241x1803, 336K)

>Blue Kaido and pink O-Toko

Well, I was enjoying the ride but now it's ruined.

Im not entirely sure why, but i want Kata, Pudding and Brule to go on a expedition to Wano. They are the only Charlottes i can see not attacking or even temporally allying to the strawhats to fend off Kaido

Attached: be1e1afc17d5ebb1bc43ab986580b708.jpg (904x1024, 257K)

Imagine a ride with speed bumps every 15 seconds.

Attached: 20190119_022324.jpg (704x634, 72K)

Katakuri along with some of the BMP fleet crashing the Fire Festival would be the greatest thing. I hope it happens

Attached: Samurai Kata.jpg (1079x864, 508K)

Holy Shit Please someone cure my Hemorrhoids! I am dying on this goddamn toilet!

Attached: 1547233118689.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

The Perospero Pirates are surely going back to WCI to take reinforcements to Wano.

I will need this for a certain thread.

What stupid colour scheme do you think the All-Stars are going to have?

Attached: Jack the Drag-Down.png (1411x1018, 808K)

Pink and light green.

Original manuscript for 934

Attached: 62425e1agy1g0ijpkiz6uj20u00u0q62.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

Flampe is taking it easy.

Attached: Juliet2.jpg (179x383, 58K)

I can't imagine King as anything but black or a dark red or purple but after Otoko, Komurasaki and Kaido I don't know. Katakuri did have a dark colour scheme for his clothes though.

I could see it.
I believe Pudding is behind the BM memory loss. Katakuri might know it, but im not entirely sure if he is against that. He does expects luffy to beat BM up, after all. Maybe he wants to see what happens.
Brulee just goes with whatever kata wants.

T. Pudding fag

SBS in a few weeks. What questions do you expect? I’m expecting another 40-60 year old drawing, probably Sanji or Nami, and something relating Kid’s dick with his devil fruit.

*not enough CHOZO

No

Post more cute family stuff.

I don't feel like being contrarian today, so I'll admit it's great. It's thankfully fixing a lot of post-ts problems.

Oda looked to have been thinking of giving Komurasaki purple hair and Toko black hair before he changed his mind.
A Instagram post of his showed them with this color scheme before the finished cover got revealed.

Of course

Attached: No pictures!.jpg (1080x719, 561K)

These cake pricks are growing on me.
Katakuri looks so disappointed.

Attached: 41567452_897739670418634_6145946118147827771_n.jpg (640x638, 84K)

You were never a real supporter of O-Toko

Attached: 1550210398724.png (230x410, 113K)

There isn't enough art of custard. Underrated as fuck.

Charlottes never experienced real culture due to their batshit mom.

Translation please

I want to know exactly how old Carrot is, I don't imagine she's older than 16.

Attached: C21uxn2ky.gif (552x313, 1.98M)

Why do nips love the Charlottes so much?

Katakuri is inviting a humiliated Cracker to his tea party. He sees what's happening and decides to gtfo of there while Cracker begs for his help.

Of course the color schemes for the characters are the exact opposite of what you'd expect.
Whose idea was it to use so many out of place vivid and neon colors?

Thoughts on Whole Cake Archipelago government?

Because they're cute

Attached: Cracker's Makeover.jpg (1074x1028, 533K)

Is it just me, or is this genuinely the worst volume cover in years?

Attached: 1526652573004.jpg (3040x2400, 1.71M)

>How do you make electricity come out of these things
>Can I charge my phone with your hair

Impressive. This looks exactly like the digital scans we get

Why the fuck is the dragon blue? It would've made way more sense as red or brown

*less sense
This is based on eastern folklore, not western.

Why did they even bring Flampe along? What advantage would that give them?

Sky blue is not a villains color

She can pump Kaido full of darts and smug all over him.

Flampe's abilities seem to be underestimated

She can attack incredibly fast with little to no sound and it can significantly weaken people

And Pink is? Cause Big Mom and Katakuri were the villains last arc.

Spit on Kaido and bring his confidence down

But blue is an eastern dragon's color. That's all Oda was going for.

Yes? Pink can absolutely work as a villains colorscheme. Especially when one of them is a diabolical female and the other is so masculine that he would still look intimidating in a tutu.

trash talk Jack and give him depression

I guess she could talk about how amazing of an imouto she is to Kaido until he feels like trying to kill himself again

The same logic you used for Katakuri works for Kaido. In fact I'll be using it in future arguments about him, so thanks.

It mostly sucks badly and sums up everything that went wrong post timeskip.

You're gonna argue that blue, the universal "good guy" color, works on him as a villain?
Pink is an effeminate color, something that Katakuri overcomes. Kaido as an objective villain can't say the same.

Gonna go out on a limb and say she’s 13.

If carrot is 13 then then we're all doomed

Attached: popp.png (1196x960, 2.08M)

Blue is not signifying that in this case, since he is an eastern dragon, the blue is signifying godliness. Luffy's color is red.

If Kaido was red you wouldn't be able to see the red dragon scale tattoo he has on his chest, as seen on the cover.

Huh. Never thought about it this way. What are some examples?

>Blue is not signifying that in this case
Color is not a subjective trope.

From an interview,
>He believes One Piece is exclusively tailored to teenage boys (shonen) and therefore avoids romance and death scenes as much as possible. He also rejects requests from female audiences because they are not his target audience. For example, he gets a lot of complaints from women because of the way he draws female characters, he got a request from a woman to remove shin hair from Sanji because she thought it makes him look less attractive, etc.
Is this where the leg hair meme came from?

Attached: DsfNMoxWwAIawDr.jpg (474x446, 58K)

Prove it.

Light blue being representative of goodness is universal. This serves only to make Kaido appear less intimidating as opposed to any other color.

The blue in this scenario is also being used to represent his goodhood since this is an eastern dragon, though. And again your argument can also be used for pink.

>used to represent his goodhood
Kaido isn't good.
>your argument can also be used for pink
No it cannot. Femininity is representative of a characters identity, which can be subverted. Symbolic 'goodness' affects a characters role in the narrative, which can be defied but not ignored.

You know what I meant. godhood*
I'd argue Oda is simply subverting that red is used to represent EVUL and simply going for the color that he's more used to in his country, blue for dragons.

Attached: 1551083143783.jpg (475x451, 92K)

We've had this debate already dudes. You can not like the choice of blue, but it still makes sense for Kaido given what Wano's meant to represent.

Attached: happi blue japanese dragon.jpg (300x219, 11K)

First obvious one is that Oda is trying to cram way too much stuff.

Huh, I've felt that the chapters have flowed rather naturally. What specific chapter did you have an issue with this in?

based sexist oda

full reveal of the uniqlo collab for stampede

Attached: uni1.jpg (895x637, 120K)

and red also doesn't represent evil except in recent western stories. In Japan it mostly describes passion, leadership and... goodness
but why effin' baby blue, there are so many objectively better shades.

Attached: uni2.jpg (1200x1081, 175K)

Attached: uni3.jpg (1200x997, 214K)

JB says crewmates
Niggertream says allies
VIZ says comrades

Who here read nippon? What does it say?

Attached: D0NNEZvXgAIONG9.png (414x355, 133K)

nakama

I need some fanart of Robin doing yoga in that outfit

>もとなかま
>元仲間
Former nakama.

Skipping Robin & Co. escaping the castle, skipping Sanji KO'ing Page One, skipping Chopper & the gang convincing BM to help them, skipping Kid's escape from the prison. Basically, every piece of progression in that chapter was told to us instead of shown, for example we were only told about Brook finding the poneglyph, and many more. Why has Oda decided to offscreen all of that but spend half a chapter on Franky running around searching for and failing to find the Onigashima blueprints?

and Jinbe?

If you showed me this big fucker and asked me what his primary color would be upon transforming, light blue would be my last guess.

Attached: Kaido_Anime_Infobox.png (732x439, 387K)

Theory: Kyoshiro has a Suzaku fruit
Why: he has a pompadour

Attached: DE849B85-BC4B-481C-82F8-774FC8EA36D0.jpg (250x307, 23K)

Attached: 1538089232441.png (792x1037, 469K)

Goddamit Oda give Nami fucking pants.

so the same as crewmates then, bring on the Rox flashback i'm more hyped for that anything else

would that be the last of the flying zoans?

Are there more of these comics?

What are you gay?

Could be

This seems to be more of an issue with offscreening than him trying to cram too many things in.

Why does the New World suck so much?

Paradise had:
A sky world
Desert island with huge cactus
A really big desert island
A snow island
A dinosaur period island
An artificial island
An archipelago with giant trees and bubbles

Meanwhile NW has:
An island of ice and fire
Discount Spain
Disney Autism Archipelago
Discount Japan

Robin has pants.

Attached: lawfulgood.png (800x1010, 282K)

I think oda's soul is getting tired and he's leaving more and more up to the managers/assistants

There were, didn't save them all though.

Attached: 1538089171130.png (601x808, 420K)

Perfect

Exactly.

Attached: 1538089293505.png (666x870, 328K)

I can do the exact same with Paradise. Easy game you're playing.

Heaven ripoff
Discount western island
Discount Egypt
Discount Antartica
Discount Jurassic Park
Fake island

because she has always been the more mature of the two

Attached: 1538089355474.png (627x520, 384K)

Drum Kingdom still has agriculture so its no Antartica.

Oh shit I forgot Zou for NW its the only interesting place.

Does that mean she's the top and Nami's the bottom?

Attached: 17332476_331656060564547_688369251936894976_n.jpg (600x721, 84K)

i'm not saying it, oda is

You act like Nami has never worn pants before

Discount Greenland then.

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Of course Nami is the bottom. What do you think Robin does with all those hands?

Oda has said the war in wano will make marineford look cute.

Impel Down - Udon
Ace (Yonko Commander) - Big Mom (yonko)
Marine Ford -Fire Festival
3 Admiral - King, Queen and Jack
Shichibukai - Orochi army
Whitebeard - Luffy

I think Big Mom get captured in Udon and will be executed in Fire Festival!!

>Jack the jobber
Not much of a selling point

Dynamic Trio!

Attached: Dynamic Trio.jpg (563x689, 72K)

What about Sanji?

I felt like it's mostly been a dip in quality, the only fun character arc has been luffy in jail, but that seems to be on the back burner compared to other characters less interesting stories.

I actually wouldn't mind filler episodes for the anime around this point so they can flesh out Kidd and Luffy's competitions and antics.

The war itself may be bigger, but the sense of scale won't be matched.
Marineford was great because so many of the parties involved were characters that came from across the series to that point, while Wano has to make do with a bunch of random new people.

Pretty sure he said that when talking about the final arc

>wanting cuckji

Attached: borsa.png (609x455, 371K)

Marineford apart from the start and end was trash, also didn't help it brought a new generation of cancerous "fans"

Queen will have a pink mustache and pony tail with golden hair bands, a light green suspenders and a red tattoo.

I imagine King will be full dark purple with a red mask and wings.

Whitebeard's Kaido, except this time we have to defeat him... at full strength.

Attached: 13b.png (923x1300, 296K)

Cute and nakamas

A rare opinion, I'll be saving this one.

The sense of wonder was definitely lost post timeskip.

one piece is fucking gay and you should just stab yourself in the gut.

Why do King's wings have feathers?

It was about Wano.

>t. seething edgelet

Attached: 1529448423003.jpg (700x979, 200K)

I would be ok with speed bumps every 15 seconds.

Attached: SpeedBumps.png (256x189, 72K)

It was actually about both. People get confused because a similar quote comes from 2 different interviews.

Not enough Mugiwaras, too much everyone else.

Attached: 1445228101374.jpg (1920x1200, 863K)

No oda said it in refrence to the end of the new world. The final war comes after luffy becomes pirate king. Unless luffy finds raftel and one piece in the middle of wano, the final war isnt happening yet

artist?

Yeah this chapter having a mugiwara on basically every page didn't help.

You'll have to try google.

Attached: gm0000zz49d.jpg (1280x1810, 337K)

has blackbeard over stated that he would be pirate king or denied luffy's dream? I don't think i can remember a single panel of him saying so

I mean let's be real the middle of MF was mostly Luffy running and getting saved and fights that started only for Oda to cut away to something else.

Attached: luffykillme.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

He said "This is my age." at Marineford, not sure if that counts.

i think user was being ironic because your isn't certainly a "rare" take around these parts, maybe in the larger anime community. even when marineford was going, that particular critique wasn't that uncommon to read on forums and such

She's been wearing jeans post TS instead of the usual skirt she was wearing. TF are you on about?

That's how I wanted it. Clashes, hints of the New World, I didn't want a full fight hogging up every chapter.

Attached: 1530634946874.jpg (550x682, 118K)

I wasn't. I've been discussing on forums since Impel Down, that type of opinion was definitely in the minority.

What would that make Kid? Since he's probably going to be Luffy's partner in crime, when it comes to this war.

Attached: deal with it.png (560x560, 301K)

kaido, who got stopped from entering marineford by shanks

>Another debate about the Kaido light blue color
In my opinion the only aspect i really dont like is the color hair from Toko desu..

Attached: 1464926455606.png (396x382, 143K)

>that type of opinion was definitely in the minority
never said it wasn't but it certainly popped up from time to time during specific chapter releases. said opinion only grew in popularity when the arc was pretty much done and everyone had a clear idea on what oda wanted to convey with that arc

Seriously, it's just a colour. It's not something to get triggered by like some retards do on this site. You read the manga it Black and white, what affect will it have on you when you don't even see those colours?

We good then. Here's a cute vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNIFGExA3gM

It wouldn't be satisfying if Kid was excluded from the fight since Kaido is the only reason he's in Wano now. He, at the very least should be involved in the final battle with Luffy. And actually have a strong showing since he's hyped as Luffy's Supernova equal.

thanks

Kaido probably calls the Charlottes brats because he had to babysit some of them while he was with Mama in the Rocks crew. They probably weren't pleasant experiences for him and may be the reason he resents her today.

Attached: No kids.jpg (908x690, 333K)

I agree with you that it's great, but that's mainly because I find all arcs of One Piece to be so.

I like this arc a lot because it feels like we might have a Zoro sub-arc and see whether the complete Staw Hats crew can defeat a Yonko or two.

What post-ts problems were you talking about though? I didn't get which ones you were taling about

Kizaru please.

Attached: 921 (15).png (1800x1300, 992K)

So is Kaido supposed to be the same race as Oars?

Attached: cute.png (604x538, 281K)

unrelated to this argument but shout out to google's new news tab that had fucking spoiled me this moment the day prior 921 released

It's likely going to be revealed that he is. Oars Jr. has a connection to Wano.

The best thing about Wano is that every plotline is exciting or has interesting stuff happening. Boring sideplots were a huge problem in many previous arcs, but it is all the more impressive that Wano fixes this while also having probably the most different sideplots at once.
No matter what the next Wano chapter jumps to, it will likely be something I care for.

My guess has been that he's either the same race of giants as Oars or he's a descendant of Oars.

Why do people care so much about races in One Piece? Some people just look weird or are extremely tall. It's part of Oda's style, that's all there is to it.

Because it's a fantasy series and it's neat to know about the different races in fantasies.

Not in this case. Oars is literally an Ancient Giant. The race he is matters quite a lot. He's not "just big".

Thread reminder that Vivi will be the 10th and final SH, as well as the next user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 69433b489fae14e62791141ea11d18ba.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Exactly. And we're coming up on a lot of the starting plots being resolved and getting the fruits of their labor, then we move on to the next ones. Robin's first plotline here just got resolved for example.

Are you ready for March 4, Viviposter?

Attached: i1qzj1clo1_500.gif (500x281, 962K)

I would love to see Speed's bum any and every second

Attached: Facial hair.jpg (1200x1000, 176K)

that oven's beard is pathetic

Attached: hot oven.png (166x162, 20K)

Oven is ugly!!

He lost a bet with Kata and was forced to trim it

I can't believe Compote is fucking dead!

As requested by one of the anons.
What was Gecko moriah thinking?

Attached: Gecko_Mournia.png (1000x286, 92K)

Lmao

Viviposter is actually an antiCarrotfag who clings on anything that "proves" she won't be in the crew.
Vivi will never be a real nakama... Oda himself admitted that he never planned for her to be important, and that she was supposed to be one of the irrelevant fodder that jobbed to Zoro in Whiskeypeak, but then changed his plan midway and made her the princes of an arc he planned.

Is this him attempting suicide and switching to his doppelganger by instinct?

Beginning was completely mediocre and boring. Once Luffy got into the town and fought the sumo, the plot and characters started to become enthralling again. My biggest gripe with Wano is Oda's propensity to skip days and/or certain events. We're at day 8 of Wano, and we only have 26 chapters of this arc. Fire Festival is in 8 days. I would have liked to see Kid break out of prison, or Sanji fighting and defeating Page One, or how the Mink came across Shutenmaru/Ashura Douji, or what happened with Kaido after he left King to deal with BMP.

The fact that many of them have food-related abilities and/or a specialty in a certain dish makes me wonder if the BMP are going to weaken Kaido by satisfying the hunger of the commoners and turning them against Kaido.

Source for that Oda claim? Would be interesting if true.
And miss me with your shitty nakama posting, I have no stakes in that.

Yes

Attached: request.png (826x73, 9K)

Oh, NOW JB uses crewmates in their translation, because they've been using "friends" over "crewmates" in Eden's Zero...

Different translators, probably.

Plans change.

Attached: Early Crew.jpg (1024x595, 250K)

I actually kind of like it. It reminds me of Asia.

Attached: 3c25ce9ca9164dfdae0c15846be6c49b.jpg (770x765, 82K)

I'm lovin' Wano because I'm a huge chanbara-fag. I got really excited this latest chapter when it was said that Wano's got its own different seasonal zones because that means we can get all the snow and rain and clear moonlit nights that samurai drama films use so much.

Smiling Mama is funny. Of course it'd be Chopper that had to handle her on his own!

I wonder what SNATCH will really translate to, also.

I can't wait to see all the ronin and old samurai square up. It's gonna be great.

I prefer him doing some skipping to get to the point rather than stretching, specially if stretching involves RUN PIECE

>Penguin Chaozu
>Franky?
>Usopp D. Rogers?
>that Brook and Chopper

Jesus

cute !

Penguin Chaozu is the carpenter. So that is actually Franky.

Oda's comment in ONE PIECE 21st Log

All these years later and the crew still has this same number. Even said so in an interview.

I love it. There's been so many kino moments already.

He offscreeens a lot of stuff because he has a huge number of plotlines to het going. If we were only following two groups in Wano, then Oda would have had time to show everything.

We simply can't follow that few. If this was Fishman Island or something, sure.

Also reminds me of our old pal Blue Eyes.

Attached: blue dragon.jpg (220x324, 30K)

Why is luffy staying in jail?

We've got like 5 chapters to go til act 3. How will act 2 end?

Cause he's lifting in prep for the fight with Kaido.

Because he's cuffed with seastone. Waiting for Raizo to steal the key.

babby gay jail

>5 chapters

Ehhh you're assuming all acts will be the same length. We'll see.

> light blue Kaido over dark green, red or black.

Fuck you.

Luffy being locked away/delayed before the final confrontation is on par by Oda at many arcs

My Husband!

Attached: Husbando.jpg (2048x2048, 1.1M)

>I can't wait to see all the ronin and old samurai square up. It's gonna be great.
Let's hope Oda draws as much as he can from his experience as an assistant on Rurouni Kenshin for that.

>she was supposed to be one of the irrelevant fodder that jobbed to Zoro in Whiskeypeak, but then changed his plan midway and made her the princes of an arc

Based and odapilled.

Attached: EXPO01 Nefertari Vivi Ver.BB_02 pic14.jpg (1280x1021, 106K)

WHO. WAS. SHE. TALKING. ABOUT?

Attached: 0823-005.jpg (760x1200, 240K)

What do you mean 'who'? She's just a free spirit who has no interest in marriage yet.

People use precedant way too often to try and predict Oda's writing. They need to look at what's evident; what characters are present? What characters are not? That's the only truth.

No one in particular.

Attached: 1529340486153.jpg (900x1290, 393K)

i would guess pink red mix
just like his tattoo or whatever the fuck is that

this bitch can save my kingdom anyday, gatdamn

usop is the blackbeard of the next generation

That’s not Nami

well, she's the captain of the special forces, she can hide her presence from top tier CoO users and her needles can weaken even someone as strong as Luffy

WellI mean his scale tattoo is red and yellow

Not that that had to mean it would be those colours but if anything it just makes the blue more jarring

so far most of the plots are predictable and boring, things that we already see a lot of times in OP. The mama amnesia was a surprise but things so far are kind of shit and slow, 1 good chapter = 5 mediocre chapters.

Gonna give a month break to accumulate chapters.

Source?
I've heard that he considers One Piece a shonen so he avoids (non-adventure) romance among the main crew, but I've never heard of the rest and it sounds like bait.

Robin's POV

Attached: robin2.jpg (1063x681, 168K)

the tontattas are obviously on top of poire's bear hat

Was there ever any doujins made of this scene?

there's some stuff on paheal

Any summary of the plot of the film. Does it have to do with Ace?

I don't know about doujins but there are some fan arts based on that scene

Attached: ahgot01.png (850x1133, 1.46M)

>The movie takes place during the Pirate Festival Expo, “made by pirates, for pirates”, where pirates all over the world, including some of its most infamous ones, join in for a big treasure hunt to find a lost treasure, this time of none other than one which belonged to Gol D. Roger!

needs more Law

Will this be out by the time the olympics are around? I wonder if it'll be a huge Davy Back Fight type event (without the whole crewmember betting) with a bunch of games and competitions or if it's going to be more of a race like one of the first movies with the actual candyboy.

It's coming out this summer. Olympics is next year.

it comes out this august and seems more like the latter, a former roger pirate is apparently our main villain

Attached: boolet.jpg (1280x613, 84K)

can't wait for his interactions with Buggy

>experienced the 2011 Earthquake or went to a war. The reason is because that's the best way to feel and know the significance of the major events in the history, and the fact that similar events happen in One Piece makes him feel somewhat less confident because he doesn't truly know what it's like because he never went through it.
Oda wtf

Because everything else is Red in that cover.

Sounds like they're taking cues from past films, though this idea is pretty general.

Gold was similar to Baron Omatsuri while this sounds similar to Dead End Adventure.

Attached: 1539491955754.png (825x468, 579K)

Is Franky gonna get Kaido's DF?

FPBP

Attached: sanji-nami-one-piece-1113791-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 89K)

They make better food than Sanji.

It's meh, everyone act like it's a goddamn walk in the park, no tension or real point of interest here.
I mean what was exactly the poing of coming here? to defeat Than err I mean Kaido? It's been a while since OP hooked me up into story because it feels like we are off the road for some other filler tier story arc.
And it's a Nip wanking on top of that, aren't japs ever tired of reminding themselves what a great country they live and how beatiful their culture is?

Wano is portayed as a polluted, corrupt shit hole though????

>he considers One Piece a shonen
He doesn't consider, it is a fucking shounen, it's printed in a fucking SHOUNEN jump.
Jesus, where you morons are coming from?

So what?

Are there any good One Piece youtubers? I watched a few Tekking101 videos and I would almost call them charming cringe. Can you even talk about one piece wihtout looking like a faggot? I never had a real life conversation about this and I am more of a "I like it for the worldbuilding" kind of guy.

What do you fucking think, retard? You said Oda was nip wanking and he’s not

Mr. Morj and Khan are the only worthwhile OP youtubers, the rest are sellouts

Morj is the best by far
KoL's a funny guy
that's about it

How is being polluted shithole doesn't make it nipwanking? are you retarded?
It's literally all about muh japan muh samurai and shit, the fact that wano is polluted shithole is just a reason for save nippon and bring back glory of samurai n shet

Attached: 1544104236357.png (821x678, 527K)

It's much more about how Wano lost all of that and is now mostly a wasteland filled with weak people. And even those great warriors of old arent put in a pedestal because as Hyo said this very chapter they were unable to stop Kaido and his men from taking over everything.

Did Kaido get his immortality thanks to the ope ope no mi fruit?

OP GOLD animation and over the top ass/breast shots really upped the stakes for Stampede, and I will say it now, the movie will be nowhere near GOLD's freedom of whatever you want to call it

He doesn't do only one piece but craftdwarf's analysis videosare top tier.

>Viviposter is actually an antiCarrotfag who clings on anything that "proves" she won't be in the crew.
>Carrotfags are projecting this much
sad
I've been a vivifag since day one

Attached: 8acf9745e2158a042ceb33e7391f8b40.jpg (1061x1500, 336K)

I know an italian one piece's youtuber who's Morji or Tekking tier, it's a shame he doesn't even have english subtitles.

meant for

I'm retarded, is meant for

I wanna see Him and King fight

Attached: one_piece_925_king_wildfire_queen_the_plague_kaido_by_amanomoon_dct2hl1-pre-1.jpg (800x403, 113K)

reminder that the entire new world plot from RTS has taken place over about a week

new daily reminder that King's outfit isn't going to be black. It's going to be something retarded, like red or orange.

FUCKING THIS it wasn't Kaido but I've had shit spoiled because of that bullshit

Attached: IMG_20190217_160718.jpg (1100x587, 64K)

I can't keep track of all the new characters. This arc has been a mess so far, I predict it will be even worse than Dressrosa.

Benn Beckman Theories

Attached: monkeygod.jpg (480x360, 21K)

There are so many super clickbait articles being showcased there all the damn time too, its the most cookie cutter "X just made a surprising appearance in Y" or "The latest episode of X just revealed one of the series biggest mysteries".

morj is the only good one, his theories are disturbingly logical and his analysis videos are great

>zoro fantasizes about chopper's approval
he's always been like a big bro to chopper but it's a little weird he cares what chopper thinks

what's it like being a brainlet

I hope so

Attached: nxv.jpg (150x300, 53K)

Yeah, he is just biding his time until the strawhats find the right devil fruit

I like some of NuxTaku's OP videos but he's not for everyone, this is a good one though.

youtu.be/jMn5Aaf4C-4

jesus christ this is fucking awful
how can you even listen to this guy? it sounds like hes screaming directly into my ear

King will be yellow
Queen will be purple/pink

the only bad one is Luffy/Sanji/Germa one

This tbhwy

Rent free. You Carrotfags are so insecure.

was gonna mention Mr Morj, but pretty much everyone did already

He obeys the law and is serving his sentence

Attached: f99de6c.png (1080x1920, 483K)

The Tontattas had better not be the only Arthropod Zoans

Attached: Bian_Anime_Concept_Art.png (604x760, 450K)

King
>currant red suit
>pink punch leather parts
>black wings

Kiddd escaping and Luffy staying was a plan they concocted together, to attract Queen to the prison so they could kick his ass

I'm curious to see if it will be Kidd and Luffy going against Queen or just Luffy

Attached: Queen-the-Plague.jpg (1024x629, 73K)

Kidd is out of there, so unless he bothers to come back just to fight Queen, it isn't happening. For all we know there might not even be a fight in the prison that Luffy takes part in.
It'll be O-Lin vs Queen and the prison will be the loser. The mystery prisoner will end up being one of Big Mom's ex-husbands acting as a third side.

Better than Whole Cake Island for sure.

There is no other author but Oda who is quite so autistic about it though. These things he always pretends don't belong in a shonen magazine are in literally every other shonen in the very same magazine he publishes in.

Komurasaki having teal hair annoys me more than Kaido dragon form being blue (blue oriental dragons are common, although the shade is a bit different from what i expected)

Damn she's so hot

Attached: 423EA5B3-3F95-4925-A93C-C0E5F2063713.jpg (592x518, 42K)

I wish we got this Robin and Luffy instead

Attached: 47237.jpg (850x903, 644K)

That looks atrocious

I do not understand

Attached: FB_IMG_1543082357089.jpg (1070x1200, 193K)

>Not edgy enough
hunterfags btfo

No, people invented that because in-story Whitebeard mentioned a war at the end of the series. Oda himself has always referred to the war at Wano. Oda has never said there will be a giant war at the end of the manga. How would that even work? It's basically impossible to have a giant war at the end without some weird contrivance or plotholes.

Yes because some sandnigger in a backwater island has a phd in devil fruits

And there's only five * types * of flying powers there:

- Tori Tori no Mi: Pell, Marco, probably Karasu.
- Ryu Ryu no Mi: Kaido and King.
- Guru Guru no Mi: Buffalo.
- Fuwa Fuwa no Mi: Shiki.
- Mushi Mushi no Mi: Bian and Kabu.

Kekd'

Aaaahhhh

Why do you assume Kidd actually escaped when we haven't seen it? It's more likely to be an Ivankov type thing.

You forgot an island on the top of a fucking giant elephant

>It's more likely to be an Ivankov type thing
i mean i get the guy is wearing red lipstick but...

Kaido is Big Mom horcrux!!
Kaido is immortal because Big Mom!
You first have to kill Big Mom to defeat Kaido!

What about Caesar's Gasu Gasu no Mi?

As in they just can't find him but he's still in the prison. Thus it creates the chaos that will lead to a real escape.

>Doesn't know Dinos were feathered

Let it be deep purple

wow, it seems there is really nothing that can salvage Franky's Post-TS design aside from getting rid of his arms completely.

>being this delusional

Are the wings on King's back actual wing or are they like Magellan's wings?

Attached: g1nwRMo.jpg (800x1173, 135K)

But they aren't feathered when he's transformed which implies the feathers are something of his race and not his devil fruit.

i know user, i was just joking

Goddamnit

Attached: tumblr_inline_p9i98up1Jf1vh8wgb_540.jpg (540x359, 28K)

We literally saw him fly, he's flying around Wano to stop the BMP right now, it was a huge plot point

No I mean the ones on his back not the Zoan ones are the feathered ones actual wing

His pterodactyl wings are clearly very different from his standard feathered wings

I've got a couple, minidump incoming

Attached: 1360013353118.png (627x520, 98K)

Attached: 1360014586060.png (780x1024, 287K)

Pterosaurs didn't have feathers like the birds of today.
They had something that looked closer to fur.

Attached: 1360014776133.png (699x559, 204K)

Attached: 1360015199869.png (474x825, 137K)

I'm still sticking with my idea that Kidd is hiding within Caribou's body.
Raizou, a Ninja, is also lurking around so there's that. Maybe he got the keys already and all the major prison players are biding their time with fake(non-Sea Stone) cuffs?

>We´re going to see Kidd in drag next time.

Oh boy i am READY.

Attached: 1373957481260.png (800x453, 97K)

Aye user, been waiting. Thx

The real answer is that he is a Tengu man like Tama's master, the wings are basically the same. If it isnt just a mask and they usually have really long noses maybe he had his cut off.

Attached: 1360016229526.png (277x286, 16K)

>blue
>red
>brown
His dragon form is dark green, you fucks

Then who the fuck is it?

Attached: 1551069299954.jpg (543x512, 157K)

Literally any fruit can allow you to fly if you're creative enough.

Luffy can fly, Law can fly (by teleporting within his room), Doflamingo can fly, Robin can fly by creating wings with his hands...

Would you describe the Gomu Gomu no Mi as "A flying power?" or Doflamingo's?

Even before Pell was introduced, we had Miss Valentine who could fly by reducing his weight with the Kilo Kilo no Mi. Oda never emphasized that she had a "flying Devil Fruit".

Hence we can assume that he's refering to types of Devil Fruits that are * meant * for flying.

how the fuck did hannyabal become the new warden

I can picture him running into the big mom team since they're going towards the prison and kidd immediately going aggro after seeing her

Attached: 1360015604433.png (641x834, 222K)

seconded. the germa 66 one is atrocious but the last two are among the best the series has ever seen, back to back

Definatly
It seems the carrotfags are not ready yet tho

Attached: d6884a3dc4751942770c03c5523adedd.jpg (735x474, 109K)

magellan stepped down on his own

Literally you don't even need a fruit to fly

Thread reminder that Wiper will be the 10th and final SH, as well as the next user of the Goro fruit

Attached: Wiper_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (640x480, 531K)

Why does Zoro have scars at the back of his ankles? they should only be on the front.

Would unironically be better than Carrot

>they should only be on the front.
why
he tried to cut his own feet when mr 3 trapped him in his candle trap

What language do you speak where women get translated to male pronouns?

Thread reminder that Wano will be Carrot arc

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

That's my favorite cover page except the skypiea norland one.

For being a Chad amongst Chad's.... I'm pissed I can't find the manga version of this

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I realized the typo but I couldn't edit it!

In answer to your question, spanish is my main language. In spanish, that line would be "Robin puede volar creando alas con sus manos", and "Con sus" (with his or with her) applies to both men and women. So I guess that's why I messed up.

Back when One Piece had soul.

Attached: ONE.PIECE.full.25911.jpg (689x1000, 320K)

Chapter 543

Attached: x13.png (1520x1200, 2.88M)

“Soul” is just a term used by nostalgiafags who don’t want to seem like they’re being nostalgiafags but end up broadcasting to literally everyone that they’re nostalgiafags and can’t come up with an actual reason why they think new things are worse than old things

No.

SOUL

Attached: 0045-020.jpg (1066x1600, 317K)

Yes you old fuck

>"if you were to go on a vacation... where would you like to go"

Attached: look at these hands.png (309x275, 56K)

one piece still and will always have soul

OLD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

How do you think Sanji's hands feel like?

Oda's line art was great too. He can't draw like that anymore, sadly, you can't keep your hands healthy if you overwork yourself for 20+ years like he did.

Attached: x2.jpg (1861x1450, 1.04M)

I want those sausage fingers in my manpussy.

Usopp was also an inventor. Now he shoots plants. kek

Ussop just recently remodeled Nami's climatack on Zou, and he soon will mess with Sanji's suit alongside Franky, but it's better leaving those things aside since they go againts your narrative uh?

Why does Usopp have a pegleg?

1 thing in 400 chapters and others aren't shown yet, what a boss he is.

Too overpowered. It would ruin the power dynamic. Unless Jinbe dies. But I liked him more then Jinbe tbqh. But if I made an honest prediction: after Jinbe who will somehow make it to Wano the only ones to join will be kids as cabin boys. Basically what Shanks and Buggy were to Roger Pirates. (Momonosuke?)

>pegleg
He is from Africa, racist.

It’s a random bikini girl, she lacks the classic Nami swimsuit and the tattoo.

North africa

Ah yes I remember all those things Ussop invented pass Thriller bark. Outside of upgrading his sligshot and Nami's climatack the only thing Ussop invented was that rope belt thing which was a gimmick used in one arc

She has the long hair, bikini and they are on the sunny. it also matches Zoros dream with chopper. You just cant see the tattoo

But the SH’s could use more powerhouses, that’s why Carrot never made the cut, the Starwhats have enough midlevel fighters, they need to boost the monster trio into more than a quartet if they want to tangle with the emperors.

Every bullets of that slinghshot were his inventions.

>nostalgia
I read Preskip back in 2012 I have no nostalgia from it but it was simply better than this trash.

>I have no nostalgia
>It was simply better because I say so shut up
Not that user, but if you want to prove that pre-TS OP was superior why don't you use some facts and arguments? your post would greatly benefit from those

Attached: 1541206277474.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

>long hair like literally anyone but it has to be nami
>not the same bikini but it must be nami
>lacks the iconic tattoo that covers the entire arm side but it must be nami
>being in the same place where Sanji is imagining means she must be nami
Kek’d ok, sure

I’ve read the story since 2009. caught with reading weekly before the timeskip and still see the serie with the same ‘soul’. There’s nothing objective about your shit taste.

taku's a fag
talks forever but never says anything

Yes, if shes in the sunny then its probably name along with the fact its a mirror to Zoros dream. The bikini is basically the same too. Keep seething Puddingfag

Attached: tumblr_perravHmNc1v9k7zko1_400.png (400x400, 175K)

should have said the Vivi-will-eat-the-Nikyu-fruit-and-rejoin-the-crewfag who believes a dated fan theory abou fruits' numbering

One Piece was meant to be read in volumes. Don't even bother reading it weekly, you end up complaining about pacing and you start hating the series.

Attached: w6V43.jpg (225x349, 38K)

Postskip is just bad compared to preskip thats all. Maybe its the shit strawhat redesigns.

>random colorspread of the SH swimming
>" OH MH GAWD, SO MUCH SOUL"
At least post legit manga panels you retard

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 835 - Colour Spread.jpg (1934x1400, 2.37M)

The fruit numbering theory was presented by Oda. Unfortunately we all know it's Kin'emon who would join by that standard so hopefully Oda threw the theory in the SBS because he doesn't plan to do that shit.

Chopper's his closest fanboy on the crew. Zoro secretly yearns for acknowledgement any chance he can get. It's why he went for 3 sword styles, and wants to beat anyone he meets 1v1. Chopper looks up to him on the crew, so he tries extra hard to show off for him. It's also why he doesn't like it when Chopper tends to his wounds, he wants to seem invincible around him.

I'm positive Zoro's past will delve onto him having a very low opinion of himself in some poor district.

Attached: zoro.png (731x505, 358K)

Oda colorspreads are one of the things that are always consistently great

Seething? Never user, but I’ll always have time to laugh at the self proclaimed winner of the shipping district. You just be you.

Looking at the hierarchies of Yonko crews 3 powerhouses outside of the captain is enough. Big Mom used to have four generals but SH will progress into Emperor-tier by beating Beast Pirates which have 3 "generals". I think it might come down to Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe along with Hawkins, Apu and Killer fighting Queen, King and Jack while Luffy, Kidd and Law take on Kaido. During the fight Luffy enters the emperor-tier and the rest of the quartet enters yonko commander tier. Does that sound possible?

T. Seething puddingfag trying to deny the obvious

Kinemon is too tied with Wano, he even has a wife there. The Nikyu makes more sense even in meaning since it would be a way of Kuma, who was their ally, to continue to help them

Luffy needs a literal power up to beat any Yonko after jobbing to Meme and Mongolia strong.

From Wano the one most likely to join is Momonosuke. He's too young to rule the country, his DF will probably become OP when he grows up and he already is building a student-master relationship with Zoro (the "snatch" part). He will be Straw Hat's Shanks, future generation's powerhouse.

Entirely, but I think Inu and Neko will have to do with Jack’s defeat. I’m still expecting to see big surprises on the Kaido corner so some of the match ups will have to start with the flying 6. I agree that Zoro and Sanji going for team battles against King and Queen would be pretty good. But I don’t know where Jinbei fits in this scenario, unless another party shows up, someone like Weevil trying to kill Luffy and then Jinbei fights him or something like that.

I mean he's basically doing the dragon ball gravity training right now and he has yet to awaken the Gomu Gomu no mi which might happen during the fight. It's no accident that his body is looking twice as buff since becoming a slave, it's basically two weeks of weighted work out for him.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkh08b7mWm1rglydi_540.jpg (540x214, 63K)

Hannyabal job is adminstrative only.
Any fights definitely go through magelan.
Kinda like Spandam

I feel everything in post time skip make more sense, everything has a reason of sorts and is not just part of an aimless journey like pre time skip. The surprise and thrills are still here but they are more relevant to the survival so it’s not as lighthearted.
And I like most post Ts designs, except Luffy’s, Sanji’s and Robin’s.

Sad, because momonosuke is probably the worst character oda created in the last few years.
Just an annoying brat

Maybe Jinbe already had a hardcore battle with a Big Mom's sweet general. That would make him yonko commander tier already.

He also has to awaken his df asap

Those weights are nothing to East Blue Luffy if you think thats actually training him at all.

I've grown to like him. He can be pretty cute when he thinks he's a samurai.

A dumbass like Luffy is getting buff in his late teens and having fun with it. What's your excuse for not doing so?

The only filler tier shit is Skypiea due to it having no effect on the plot.

Luffy was always buff Gomu Gomu makes him slim.

True but dont forget that he is being weakened by the chains and it's not only to make him unable to use his fruit this is, at least supposed, to be torture.

Jinbei is definitely what a fightfag would consider ‘commanderlevel’, yes. Hopefully he is not maimed or something after the BM encounter, but even if he is he’ll definitely be a powerhouse for the SH’s. My issue with this is that we won’t have enough enemies to face the SH force and we’ll be forced to have another birdcage situation of guys capable of fighting or beating the arc villian but doing otherwise.

laziness

Attached: sleepy alien.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Considering that he's weakened by sea prism stone handcuffs and that he was constantly competing against Kidd implies that they were both pushing themselves to their limits. If so, when they take off the cuffs they will be much stronger then they were before.

Skypeia definitely did have plot relevance since it tied Roger to the poneglyph mistery and foreshadowing what would lead to the road poneglyphs for the first time.

>Flashback where we see the origin of the current era of devil fruits after they were sealed 800 years ago
>The whole Jaya being related to the Void Century thing being relevant when we finally fucking learn about that in a decade or so
>Enel cover story on the moon means it will be relevant 100% sometime in the future

If you don't care for the possibilities of future plot involvement above, you have the following as well:
>introduced CoO
>Poneglyph present, making it instantly plot-relevant no matter what
>Roger was there, giving it a connection to his overall story
>Merry was damaged enough for the Kalbautermann to show up, being tied to Water 7
>Crew gets enough gold to replace Merry at Water 7, another huge plot point for that arc and Enies Lobby

While the One Piece drone's mind atrophies from repetitive simple tasks day in and day out, the Hunterchad becomes a modern renaissance man, acquiring a plethora of knowledge until they connect into a whole which is unfathomable to the Oda slave's broken mind.

Attached: 1540162501197.png (1372x1264, 721K)

No user Luffy could benchpress a two story building back in the Arlong arc this is literally nothing to him.

Skypiea didnt really affect the world so it looks liks filler.

>it's a hxh episode
>ant is masturbating into little dead kid's hollowed skull
>turns around and looks at the camera
>"we're not so different you and I"
>slide show about wealth differences and world hunger starts
>narrator says: "Did you know that most of the world's wealth is in the hands of a few capitalists?"
>back to the ant, it talks to itself
>"Who am I? What does it mean to be human? Wow, I now know the error of my ways. Killing people is bad now"
>the kid is resurrected and goes home

Attached: 1498139918287.jpg (1101x1069, 89K)

>From Wano the one most likely to join is Momonosuke
Nah, it would be too weird to have him leave after all the effort they made to liberate Wano
>He's too young to rule the country
Not really, there are a shit ton of young rulers in history
I can see why people think Momo will join because of Oden, but imo Vivi is much more like an Oden parallel than Momo. They were both actual rulers beloved by their nation, that fought for it's future and spent part of their lifes living with criminals after grtting kicked out of their homes, the only thing Momo has in common with Oden is being a samurai, Momo will be Luffy's Pedro

Attached: 2e4583642b7d35f3f44eebaf6f43d098.jpg (480x480, 57K)

it's not about the world, it's about the story that we're being intentionally given. It had it's impact in that.

Holy shit I wrote this ages ago, someone actually saved it. I'm so proud of myself :D

Attached: 1550769643180.png (1000x1000, 489K)

>capitalists
We know what you really meant.

tfw Sanji is probably the only strawhat that would go down on a girl

Seastone specifically saps the strength of devil fruit users. Remember in Alabasta when he grabbed the seastone bars of the jail for a second, and he was on the floor exhausted? Well he has those wrapped around his wrists 24/7 right now.

You're not wrong. I just have this tingling in my bones that someone more fit for the throne is going to appear. Maybe Oden is alive and is the mysterious imprisoned nigga. We're so early into Wano we might see a lot of plot twists. And I can feel the foreshadowing of Momo as a SH.

Attached: images.png (248x203, 17K)

>Usopp was also an inventor. Now he shoots plants. kek

Blame Franky for outshining him.

Yeah, I hope everyone knows.

The seastones he's wearing in the prison have less potency and just take away his powers, but doesn't weaken him.

KoL is funny and he knows his shit One Piece wise

>Well he has those wrapped around his wrists 24/7 right now.
No he doesn't. The prisoners are restrained with a weaker form of a seastone.

Hi KOL.

>biggest seastone producer in the world
>Let's use less pure seastone for our cuffs that hold our super strong prisoners
Doubt.

Only Khan.

Has there been anything to indicate that? Has there been anything to indicate such a thing even exists?

You can't actually dilute a stone. You can just make very small bits of it. I don't think you can just pick and choose the effect it has so a small amount of sea stone is probably just sapping away less energy. It can't NOT sap energy at all. And I think the competition with Kidd would be very uncharacteristic of Luffy if he didn't give it 100% effort.

Tekking is okay for the child-like autism, but he is a huge Carrotfag
Kol is cool but he is a massive Sanjifag, to the point of blindness

it's stated in the manga that the seastone is weaker for these handcuffs. How else would they get use of their powered-prisoners if they used regular seastone, causing them to be laying on the ground forever with no strength at all? With the half strength cuffs the prisoners are at least able to move around and work to death.

Luffy physical strength has nothing to do with Gomu Gomu no mi. All Gomu Gomu no mi does is give Luffy a way to augment the impact of his already high physical attacks to new levels.

>Perona shouting "Do your best" to Usopp when the negative ghosts don't work on him
muh heart

Attached: car.png (407x391, 87K)

I think that just means they used a very small amount of stone in the cuffs. Perhaps powdered it into sand and sprinkled some on the inside of the cuffs while the metal was still soft from the heat.

I'm not a fictional character in a world two steps removed from the looney tunes.

So Oda writes the dialogue in pencil and then uses digital lettering when it's scanned?

>tube says crimin
>pants say mermaid
>pic lacks Robin, so it's likely from Alabasta
The fact that Oda remembers tiny, insignificant details like these over the years is amazing.

I miss Chopper's old hat so much.

I'd still be depressed

>You can't actually dilute a stone.
I don't see why a stone can't be diluted. Plus seastone is a mystical substance, not a normal rock.
For starters seastone works by emitting the same "energy" as the sea. Adjust how much energy it emits, and how badly it cripples a DF user can be controlled.

Camie and her starfish friend were in a cover story where Hatchan saved them around that time.

Tall Chopper would be a cool EOS design

IRL if you try melting a stone the minerals will just separate and man can't replicate the pressure required to put them back together. And you can't dillute a material without melting it and adding something else. Unless Oda confirms otherwise I'm convinced the Wano cuffs just contain powdered seastone in a very small amount.

OLD=GOOD
NEW=BAD
OOGA=BOOGA

Lets see, from the looks of it.

Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Sanji

Stayed the same

Usopp
Brook

Mostly the same. Usopp was just made younger from the looks of it to better relate with Luffy. And Brook just got an afro.

Chopper
Robin
Franky

Completely different. Robin was suppose to be this small oracle esque exposition dump, no different from say Koenma, or King Kai, but Oda went for more fanservice. Franky was suppose to be the more typical mech head, who wasn't physically strong, but could repair and create things. Glad Oda went for the Super Robot hero aesthetic. Chopper was probably suppose to be more unpleasant depressing and less cutesy. That aspect was still somewhat there in his initial appearances, but Oda's went full sellout with Chopper.

Lmao wtf is this

Thats not true Doflamingo is a postskip character and hes fellated all the time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549018905744.jpg (1440x1351, 169K)

Skypiea....filler.....yikes

Attached: 1550933334974.jpg (384x383, 33K)

>postskip

Attached: Its them.jpg (600x442, 63K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1539599555244.jpg (552x960, 49K)

A man of fucking culture

Attached: 1550583969207.png (729x871, 174K)

The only post-TS introduced character universally felated is Katakuri

Another cursed image

Attached: FB_IMG_1546675989828.jpg (602x840, 45K)

This, but unironically
Post-TS One Piece will never be as good as OG One Piede.

INb4 "Can his dick pull metal???"

>universally felated is Katakuri

The LGBT fandom does not speak for the whole community.

Will Bisoromi Bear save Kuma from the Tenryuubito?

That Chopper looks so fucking based.

That's the dude that had the mirror fall on his head when he reacted to Ace's death right?

Attached: 507217c97b4fed187491fc30dd7abb5d.png (635x317, 144K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1548099154557.jpg (640x636, 46K)

This makes me angry!

user I think the faggots in these threads have warped your view of the fanbase quite a bit if you can't see how popular is Katakuri

I miss damn near everything about Old Chopper all his forms looked so much better than Lowtest NuChopper

Attached: 2aa848e0397dd75165f11a7764f62483.jpg (236x306, 17K)

Kino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZlyS97piD4

Yes

Just gonna dump some random pics now

Attached: 74729aa8-cd63-4765-873a-c638161a31a6.gif (334x449, 1.46M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1540136157933.jpg (440x440, 26K)

>"HIS WHOLE FAMILY'S DEAD!!!!"

Attached: 1546691006201.png (1080x1810, 2.6M)

I really like this one

Attached: 5f542f2.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

Seeing that green beard made me realize how fucking retarded the green hair is.

Attached: 714d4018-0f3c-42d0-a19f-0bc46b60b5ab.jpg (1280x1600, 260K)

Attached: 3389c0ff-0a41-4c15-bf35-d9fdc211e229.jpg (1280x1832, 414K)

>Sanji with a Zeff beard and pipe.

Attached: 1515756717534.png (125x188, 33K)

Fuck this autist.

Attached: c3684bfe-798a-4a9f-ba97-ab4aab056aab.jpg (1280x1600, 249K)

Oda's older interpretations are so boring.

AlsoSee this one boii

Attached: df7f7ae81a1c3918911924c0591e3b11.jpg (718x722, 122K)

He's still wearing it

>t. Kawamori

Why the fuck did Oda give Nami long hair?

Attached: SfAS2Pz.png (327x517, 324K)

What did you expect Luffy and Zoro to look like? It wouldn't be a massive difference.

>Linlin and Kaido were almost certainly crew-mates of the Rocks, which means that was 40 years ago
Funny to think of but Big Mom already had a fuck huge family even that early. She may or may not have just had the Moscato triplets then, meaning she had 24 or 27 kids. Did she keep them all on the boat with them?

This one's dope imo

Attached: one-piece-wallpaper-53.jpg (2800x2043, 962K)

Attached: FB_IMG_15192369185940256.jpg (480x477, 179K)

I am ruining this thread right?

Attached: FB_IMG_15200000100965890.jpg (459x816, 279K)

Until someone calls me a fag and asks me to gtfo then

Attached: FB_IMG_1540346616753.jpg (659x466, 39K)

Cosplays?

Attached: b0a43e2.jpg (1707x2559, 806K)

Cosplays

Attached: FB_IMG_15169384347594543.jpg (480x720, 273K)

Fuck off.

Please stop

Attached: FB_IMG_15234667853836648.jpg (480x600, 176K)

fag
gtfo

Will he ever get his hair back?

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 4K)

holy fuckinG Kek im dying

>western ar style
>smoking

Attached: shame.png (359x340, 23K)

Is that figure real?

Assuming Queen actually is a Scorpion what type do you think Oda will make him?

Attached: Scorpions.jpg (1000x588, 258K)

"No One Understands Luffy"

Nice clickbait, idiot. I hate shit like this.

Hunterchads are a spook.

Attached: They should have sent a poet ~ instead we got salty pseudointellectual hunterfags.png (1342x114, 17K)

Probably

I don't think it matters really. Oda might not even bother specifying.

I think the latest chapter makes it a bit less likely that he has a scorpion fruit, there was that mook with the scorpion smile and the ponytail that turns into a stinger which was one of the best "clues" people were pointing at.

Why wouldn't it be?

Attached: AWAKEN MY MASTER BAITERS.jpg (2048x1536, 409K)

Not only the ponytail, but the Scorpion ships Jack took with him to Zou too.

Attached: scorpion ships.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Yes I am aware that's why I said one of.

I've done the simulations. This is almost exactly the way Queen's hybrid form is going to look like.

Attached: Goku & Cell_Edited.jpg (576x432, 55K)

He's in there

It's the colors...

Has Luffy EVER said that Carrot should join his crew? Isnt that how every other strawhat joined? After all this time Luffy was never interested in her joining.

Attached: 1537503968540.jpg (500x395, 30K)

No, he hasn’t mentioned a desire for carrot to join, I think she will have to ask to join in.

He didn't ask Usopp. Usopp just said "Can I join the crew" and Luffy and the rest just responded "What? you're already one of us!"

fuck i want more sogeking usopp, was easily my favorite part of dressrosa arc, especially the bounty reveal.

I would be happy if either joined but prefer that Kinemon does.

Didn't say anything about Usopp, didn't say anything about Robin.

This is false.
REEEEEEEEEEE.
Usopp packed his bags up and ran down the hill to board his own dinghy, similar to how Luffy set sail in chapter one. Before he left, Zoro and Luffy told Usopp to get on their boat instead.
Usopp never asked, instead he demanded to be the captain, then demanded to be the replacement captain should anything happen to Luffy or Luffy fails in his resolve, and all present accepted and Nami noted it in the ledger.

Are you making up your own headcanon?

Attached: One_Piece_v05_119.jpg (725x1100, 192K)

Far left middle is the most dangerous and aggressive kind.
Queen is opposite side.

Attached: One_Piece_v05_120.jpg (725x1100, 175K)

I will give you Robin but Luffy already decided to let Usopp join when he talked about his dad.

Being unable to differentiate faces of attractive women is a sign of an underdeveloped brain. One Piece has more unique faces than [your favorite manga] and it's been an undefeated standing challenge for some time.

So in other words: