Why aren't you reading the best power fantasy of 2019?

Why aren't you reading the best power fantasy of 2019?

Attached: 1546457065.jpg (300x405, 29K)

Because I don't know the name of 'best power fantasy of 2019'. Maybe if you gave people a name they'd read it?

Yea Forums - Anime & Manwua

Solo Leveling.

Attached: 1444306878004.png (511x182, 15K)

Why would I want to read a power fantasy? They'e shit.

MODS.
Delete this thread.
This is not manga or anime.

>Not actually solo lvling
>Went from interesting to super super easy mode
>Cartoon villains that makes cartoon network blush
>Forgetting the fucking entire reason why he went into dungeons (his mom) and never mentions it again

Is worse than the regular cultivation shit chinks write. Incredible how that came to be. Art is good though. Shame.

Attached: 1501304442206.png (968x75, 32K)

I'm busy reading Korean Isekai

Attached: IMG_20190224_195959.jpg (715x828, 176K)

Rule no. 1 fag. Also fuck that mod.

>Forgetting the fucking entire reason why he went into dungeons (his mom) and never mentions it again
That's realistic. Power corruopts.

It's trash.

I was having fun in the first dungeon when he was solving word problems and shit. Now it's straight up watching some faggot level up in WoW

Don’t know what this is, but I bet peerless dad is better.

That quick transition from a hetare mc to a total edgelord was pretty bad desu.

Give the damn name already

>10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!
oh okay, seems cool and fu-
>Sung Jin-Woo
dropped.

It's korean user...

Ah, my bad. Deleted now.

>regular cultivation shit
Which is better than 99% of jap isekai light novels.

Attached: china vs japan.png (2518x1024, 469K)

i thought people were sleeping on this

>reading Chinese zombie apocalypse comic
>character stats cultivating
Even real world setting has this shit?

Attached: 1524964952847.jpg (450x435, 28K)

Manhua is trash, read the novels.

heh

I need my pictures.
Shitty novel translations hurt my head.

>best power fantasy of 2019
that's not I forgot the title of the isekai power fantasy that I wrote, let's use this one instead.