"Shinji, Asuka, I'm home! I brought you two some nood-"

>"Shinji, Asuka, I'm home! I brought you two some nood-"

Attached: 1550961393857.jpg (600x800, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKTwb1WCUwY
e-hentai.org/g/29643/ae4e923e7e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Oh my, I see you already found a noodle, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone"
>*walks to bedroom to tearfully masturbate and eat fast food, regretting being a used goods Christmas cake*

Why do they look like they're about to be fucking murdered. Is it Johnny?

Asuka is a mentally unstable slut and Shinji is a sexually confused beta faggot who wanted to put it in Kaworu's ass.

>"Jaysus Christ, Jackie Boy. German's getting blowback from yellow!"

Attached: doesitcauseyoutoseethe.jpg (757x863, 325K)

MORE

kek

*nude

>implying
I am pretty sure Misato brought home Kaji and they were halfway undressing

>Shinjis flat ass

>Listen Jackie Boy, we need reach out to Red set up a pipeline and avoid retaliation from Blue and Black

Attached: 95be117fd18d525e75a8d2388234f325bab92193.jpg (1100x1540, 555K)

He's a boy, boys don't usually have bubble butts

>"When the dogs begin to smell her,
Will she smell alone?"

Attached: everyonefindsSTANNISintheend.jpg (379x241, 50K)

>spoiler with censoring
coward

uneven footsteps stagger up to the front door, it slides open
>Shin... *hic* Shinji~ you and— and Ashuka shtill uuup?
and then she pukes in the kitchen and passes out half on the couch and the mood is irrevocably ruined for the rest of the evening

Attached: 936-091006.gif (400x400, 6K)

I guess im a rare case then

>"Are you awake Shinji? Don't be fucking passing out, youngster. The next breath you draw, the smell of fucking sulfur is liable to be strong on your nose. You let this little bitch push you around and tell you what to do, when you're supposed to be a man and show her the fucking ropes. Hear me, Shinji? Instead of being the cunt you are now, before you could have a been a man, done your fucking part, you little shit."

Attached: drawingdimes.jpg (279x371, 58K)

most accurate drawing of teenage sex

Asukafags are cancer

No u

youtube.com/watch?v=nKTwb1WCUwY

Where do these come from?

ur mom

ebin

>"Did you need to hear their death agonies to know your omnipotence? It hurts so bad."

Attached: yaseethe.jpg (256x262, 40K)

BENIS XDD

If Kaworu was the only person in my life who was nice to me and not a complete psycho I'd want to fuck him out of sheer gratitude as well.

*wanted Kaworu to put in his ass

I hate fanfics in general but Eva always grabs my interest no matter what, hoping to see that what if scenarios. Anyone else?

Attached: ultramegasupremegiganigga.gif (229x220, 338K)

Rebuilds are such garbage that it keeps creating what ifs among eva fans

Oh. Right. Kaworu exists. Huh.

Doesnt Misato date a Chad?

What if fics are a guilty pleasure of mine.
I'm trying to go through Shinji & 40k again.

>Ah.
>I'll go see if Rits-chan is doing anything, food's on the table, condoms are in the bottom drawer under the lamp in my room.
And then she manages to hold her cackling laughter until she's shut the door to the apartment behind her.

Nobody Dies is a classic.
There's also Mobile Fighter Evangelion.

>Shinji & 40K

What

>I'll just...go.
>Frozen in shock, the two teens, embroiled in lust, love, and fear, cling to each other, two two staring at the door for what feels like an hour as the sounds of their guardian walking away slowly fade.

>Finally, Asuka lets out a breath of relief.

>"Oh, crap. That could have gone so much worse. Lucky she had the common sense to leave, right?

>"I don't mind being stuck in your cleavage longer, but it's kinda hard to talk back!" Shinji murmurs, his voice suffocated by man's greatest desire - boobs.

Shinji slowly becomes the GOD EMPEROR and it's as fun as you think

Chad's don't sell out their brothers for food. He's worse than Shinji, he's an actual coward. Shinji's more afraid, but he'll never give in like he did. You'd have to break him first.

Sounds weird but I'm intrigued

Later this year they're publishing the english version of those alternate timeline LNs by eva's mecha designer, that should be interesting

Those tengu doujins with shinji and asuka are literal gold, also those confusion doujins aren't far behind. Can't remember the artist.

Sounds interesting, wonder why the Eva universe warrants such things tho

>doesitcauseyoutoseethe
yes the anatomy and perspective are wonky as fuck
t. /ic/ lobster

Autism

Explain pls

This picture never fails to make me laugh, I don't know whats better Auska's look of shame and surprise or that Shinji looks like an animal caught in the middle of a meal

cringe

>quotation marks in green text
How literally brain dead do you have to be to do this?

Retarded enough to like eva unironically

it's also FUCKING long and has a strange writing style

But why would someone do that

Post your favorite Asushin doujins.
e-hentai.org/g/29643/ae4e923e7e/

Attached: ak_001.jpg (852x1200, 327K)

>shinji get in the asuka

Fuck off
Asuka ledditors are only interested in the series by way of shipping because that takes the least brain matter to enjoy

Based