Oh boy, they didn't learn

oh boy, they didn't learn...

Attached: 1550940345704.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjfM6NiMGG4
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/12/amazon-automated-machine-punctures-bear-spray-can-24-employees-hospitalized/
youtu.be/3OL7cvZwsV0
youtu.be/snl-WsFm-kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It keeps happening, but it's so cute!

OH NO

This shit is straight up psychological buse against animals these sick fucks seriously need to quit doing this shit it's not cute.

>buse
I mean abuse

>giving caged animals a waifu is abuse

>viral marketing for cg shit
how about no.

NO
NOT THE RED PANDAS
THEY'RE THE CUTEST ANIMALS EVER
I'LL DIE IF I SEE ONE ACT SAD

Attached: WTF.png (805x643, 172K)

Attached: THERE IS ANOTHER.jpg (1001x1199, 260K)

Yes, giving them an illusionary image of something that was intentinally engineered to entice them to obsess and dedicate themselves to that can never reciprocate is psychological enslavement and abuse.

Just like people living in society....

"how dare you stand where he stood"

>elements within a society don't reciprocate to other elements within a society
Fuck off retard. Think the shit you post through for at least a couplde of seconds before posting. You're not clever, shit-for-brains.

Makes me think.

Attached: wage-cage.jpg (1000x803, 121K)

CURSE YOU SOCIETY

That's not a bad idea considering the environment. It is like some sci-fi warehouse waiting for a showdown between the protagonist and antagonist.

Attached: Amazon Warehouse Robots.webm (480x268, 2.81M)

Oh fuck that's cute!

They did learn, OP, that's the horrifying thing. This is Abe's final solution, study the waifu, learn it's secrets, and use that to enslave the Japanese man and force him to reproduce, all while happy in his cage of animated bliss!

Attached: 1446331483272.jpg (400x400, 143K)

Jokes aside, that does seem a decent way to protect human employees in a warehouse full of machinery that's moving all around.

"Protect" isn't the right word. It's not the cage that is the impirtat element. Rather the most vital part is having the employee move in a pappern that the machines can recognise and predict, thus preventing miscalculations and accidents. The cage is just there to give the employee a sense of security/preventing it from falling. Aside from that it serves no purpose.

The cage locks so you can only take on bathroom break a day.

It's already abusive to put animals in zoos.
You aren't even really conserving them. Most larger animals need to learn behaviors from their parents. Putting them in cages kills the opportunity to learn necessary skills, so they can never be reintroduced into the wild.
Animals that don't need to learn anything can be reintroduced, but those are usually the small ones visitors don't care about anyway.

Oh No!

youtube.com/watch?v=hjfM6NiMGG4

>the wage cage
I still chuckle

Attached: 1539004210631.png (508x478, 240K)

Now I want a hentai about being stuck in such a cage with a catgirl.

Of course they learnt. The scum at Kadokawa saw the great opportunity for free advertising after Grape-kun and since they're so desperate to get season 2 to perform as well as the first, they're going to try use whatever manipulative bullshit they can.
It's the hiding behind seiyus all over again, just with animals this time.

So does that mean we're all being abused by Japs?

What do you suppose they'd do to would kill humans in a robot rebellion?

ROUND 2

> holding her hand
That's kind of cute actually

really activates the almonds.....

SOMEONE GET THAT THING OUT OF THERE NOW

They'd use the warehouse stock.
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/12/amazon-automated-machine-punctures-bear-spray-can-24-employees-hospitalized/

>anons weren't angry the first time around when it happened
>but now the BIG BAD KDKW is doing it it's VERY VERY BAAAAD
oh boy I do love the double standards

They know exactly what they’re doing.

> "we want the non-human audience"

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

based

Attached: 1530243605377.png (195x195, 58K)

>You round the corner, and there's a part picker robot with a 10 high stack of propane cylinders and a blowtorch in its claw.

Attached: capybara-1-300.jpg (300x400, 47K)

Love it

Attached: Pedoneet.jpg (225x350, 29K)

HE LIVES IN YOU!

it's all fun and games till your close ones get fed up with a leech and you realize you can't get shit besides basic necessities for your autism bux
this is why half the Yea Forums whines about >$10 stuff being expensive and treats any purchase above $50 like a life changing decision that requires months long deliberation

Hey is that Kilian

the love that can kill you

Is new season good? I dropped after 3rd episode in 1st one. Should I start over?

Watch the first season, wait for the second to end and then skip it unless some miracle happens and it becomes good.

Does this mean we are all being abused by society?

Attached: 130566253748123.jpg (878x406, 43K)

No one is trying to reintroduce these large captive bred mammals, they're a backup so they still exist at all if they go extinct in the wild.

How long until Kadokawa puts a hit out on that panda to complete the circle?

>youtu.be/3OL7cvZwsV0
Don't buy into the lies!

Attached: 1524318518178.jpg (362x296, 20K)

How is this any different with people in this board?

Attached: 1201731411124.jpg (480x305, 26K)

>says guy who calls all 3D pig disgusting and touts his 2D waifu at every opportunity

Attached: Ha ha! Reaction image..jpg (400x300, 43K)

kek.

the wagies in cages
who'll set them free?

Work sets you free.

More of the opposite of that.

you know that animals can't understand cartoons right

t.mindbroken wagecuck

*ahem*
*tap tap*
Is this thing on, testing testing!

How are you wagies doing tonight? You know, I was recently accused of being lazy by a wagecuck. The nerve of that guy! I said to him,"Me lazy?! You don't even start the day till 5pm!"

Yeah, wagecucks can be pretty rude. The other day, for example, I was walking down the street and I asked some wagie, "Excuse me, have you got the time?" He just looked at me confused and kept walking. Then it hit me... Wagecucks don't have any time!

>Apparently BMW have had to recall their limited edition 'wagecuck' line of cars...
It turns out many of them didn't even have brakes.

A wagie yelled at me for not contributing yesterday, I said I buy products and am a patron of the arts. He incredulously asked how I could afford such extravagances, I told him look at your tax bill

Attached: mic.png (956x538, 346K)

Attached: 1474133068945.jpg (800x1233, 159K)

>Its abuse to give the animal true happiness

He wanted to get a good look at that fat ass, shame he doesn't realize that it's impossible to get an upskirt shot with that cutout.

I-is it NTR?

It's a good tool to evaluate how authentic a friend's design is. If it can't fool an animal of the species it's supposed to be based on then the design is shit.

>More of the opposite of that.
8 hours work
2 hours upkeep / commute
$$$$$ allowing you to do what you want with your free time as opposed to being a burden on others and barely surviving on autism bux, jealously looking at anything more expensive than 50 cents.

>introducing animals to the wonders of 2d
wonderful

Goddamn this board is braindead.

Welcome to the internet newfriend, enjoy your stay.

>Kemono Friends 2: Red Panda

>putting a raccoon in a zoo

A friend is a friend.

Just like anome...

Attached: 1528465871813.jpg (643x866, 41K)

Elephant would never fall for this, we are almost as smart as human after all.

As you can see, 2D > 3D is true amongst all species

>8 hours work
Unecessary. 3-4 hours a day is ideal for the post-work world.

Putting something new in an animal's enclosure, provided it doesn't cause them stress or physical harm, is enriching for them. An animal in a zoo can't go find something new to investigate at its leisure, they have to be given new things.

The dumbass animals are literally just looking at something because it's brightly colored and unfamiliar. They don't think the drawings are their "waifus".

>post-work world
i'd like to live in sci-fi utopia but we're just aren't there yet, few special it-works-for-me snowflakes notwithstanding

NTR

Attached: 1429745759174.png (600x600, 85K)

"...I'll watch the neighborhood...while you watch the skies."

Are you typing with your trunk?

Have you ever witnessed a love so pure, that it made you wonder if you ever really loved at all?

Attached: c99.jpg (454x454, 123K)

>it's all fun and games till your close ones get fed up with a leech and you realize you can't get shit besides basic necessities for your autism bux
literally just cook your own food and don't spend it on alcohol. it's super cheap to eat healthy with minimal effort and if you have no friends you shouldn't be drinking anyway. i save some 300€ every month because I lack stuff to buy.

>literally just cook your own food
>implying 95%+ of NEETs in here can do that without setting fire to their living quarters or making chlorine gas in the process

>if you have no friends you shouldn't be drinking anyway
But that's why I'm drinking

It's honestly hard to afford living on your own these days.

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

Attached: 23425322.png (480x480, 353K)

Why is this panda wannabe that’s actually a red raccoon so much better then both of them?

That's not at all representative of a normal persons monthly expenses. 400 bucks a month for groceries is ridiculous unless you're feeding a whole family. And "donations" of over 600 dollars a month is nonsensical

It's a hybrid min/maxed for adorableness

Also, cut back on restaurants, turn off lights/electronics when you leave the room, don't waste water, and I don't even know where to start with that transportation cost. Is this guy a NASCAR driver or something or is he one of those poor bastards that has to drive 10 miles to and from work everyday. Either way ease off the gas pedal there.

>those poor bastards that has to drive 10 miles to and from work everyday
10 miles isn't that far

Start jogging.

>whines about >$10 stuff being expensive and treats any purchase above $50 like a life changing decision that requires months long deliberation
I have more money that I can spend given my current life style, and still do that.

Are animals in zoos gaining sapience? Because it seems that the females are not satisfying the males, and the males somehow find a way to cope with the loneliness.

Attached: 1543713919385.png (1280x720, 895K)

>is he one of those poor bastards that has to drive 10 miles to and from work everyday.

tfw been driving 45 miles to and from work everyday for the last 3 years

If you really wanna feel sad, add up how many hours that is

>Donations

Every time.

Attached: 1544213938011.gif (500x470, 668K)

Chain links protect nothing. They either enclose or they get torn apart. Anything mechanical in motion will rip the screen apart.

Amazon robots are moving boxes, they aren't multi ton gigantic robotic arms that can swing half a car around. Also assuming some surface sensors it's much better if robot rips a bit of a chainlink then stops than if it rips into human.

That's a great gesture to have grape kun in that cutout now.

It is not raining inside I swear.

what exactly is meant here by donations?

Hookers and blow

Looks like wagey got ragey

>neet triggered by truth
lel

twitch streamers obviously

he makes 100k a year, why would he bother

>No u
I'll pray for you wagey it's not too late.

You didn't understand that user's reference.

Attached: arbeit macht frei.jpg (860x483, 94K)

Pray for yourself neet-kun, lest you die from hunger when your autism bux get redirected to refugees.

premium snapchat buttholes

>His commute is more than 2 hours.

Why have you not moved out of California yet?

>there's people who gets money for being whores, playing vydyagaems, being whores who play vydygaems, people who are just rich because of parents, people who sing shitty songs and probably don't even sing but just pretend to sing, and even some homeless that are feed on gov.
But he comes here to bash those neets because they aren't same retarded wagey cocksuckers who are delusional enough to think that they are supporting society.
No one cares pal, you may drop dead tomorrow and the world wouldn;t notice, so if you wanna talk about moral aspects of being neet or workshill, you are delusional, and you've come to the wrong place.

8 hours or work will make you completely tired to do anything other then some basic shit like cooking, not to mention that there's also an additional work time, try to say no to that.

Based

Attached: neet003.jpg (599x846, 345K)

>wagey is also /pol/ cancer
Should have known.

Must have touched a nerve.
Guess it sucks being a leech and burden on others.
>No one cares pal
Post some more about how much you don't care, because it's not entirely clear from your post that you're completely indifferent.

Whatever makes you sleep at night leech.

humble bundles count

Attached: 1431703845405.jpg (964x3160, 934K)

Nice projection, pal.
Too bad I'm working in core drilling stuff, have a week of job and week of free time. so tell me more about being a leech.
>burden to the others
Like I said, you are delusional, look above and see all those people that I mention, you and everyone around you are on your own, if you die, you will be replaced, money you could gain from job is yours only, so whenever you dead or alive, being leech of you are "beneficial to society", no one cares because ultimately your existence has no real value to society at all.
And that's what I meant by not caring, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

user it's illegal to own people, you know.

>"Good with money"
>$250 a month on fast food/eating out
>Having a house cleaner at all
>$600 a month in "donations"

That's rediculous and not the budget of someone who's good with money.

Soon everything will know the joys of 2d and we'll have a comfy slow apocalypse. Truly best timeline.

The other penguin looks sad.

>more and more animals see that 2D>3D
Feels weird.
It´s like all those dead anons turned into animals and this is their past self responding to 2D

>relegated to an enclosure that he rarely if ever leaves
>every day is the same monotonous slog without goal or ambition
>the only things to look forward to are the paltry exercises his prison affords him and the same bland processed foodstuffs his keepers deign to bequeath him
>he retreats to the comfort an idealized imaginary mate provides
But enough about me, cute pic OP.

Attached: mpv-shot0022.jpg (853x480, 65K)

Why does this keep happening!? Why are the waifus here? Just to make us suffer?

Attached: 1526945251492.png (800x800, 271K)

I'm 100% sure that anthropomorphized animals are not any more attractive to animals than their natural mates.

>$400 groceries + $250 restaurant bills
>monthly
>excellent with money

>house cleaner
>EXCELLENT with money

HAHAHAHA, is this a joke? This is a shitty rich kid who can neither his dad given wage-allowance nor his time! How do these shitty news, I mean indoctrination companies even stay in business?

I don't get it

Except NEET doesn't eat shit because they can't afford it.

Where the fuck is this guy living where rent, internet, utilities and health insurance is that cheap?
Have I been getting screwed my entire life? Is there somewhere you can get this shit cheaper

isn't this just a crane to pick up a broken robot without stopping the other ones?, you're supposed to enclose a vehicle like that anyway, but designer should have seen this kind of backlash coming, don't use fucking chainlink on you design just because it's the cheapest and realistic option, put plexiglass windows to make it look like a real vehicle for the patent and later if it gets made switch to the cheaper thing

>Where the fuck is this guy living where rent, internet, utilities and health insurance is that cheap?
Let me guess, you live in a big city.
>Have I been getting screwed my entire life?
Yes.

Unless Syracuse is a big city I doubt it

You live in New York. You get fucked by the mentality of big city people that outvote suburbanites.

Hi Verty! How have you been?

This is a total meme.
First off, making 6 figures at 25 is extremely impressive.
Second, $825 for rent? Where the fuck is this dude living? I'm paying at least 1100 for a half decent apartment where I live.
Finally, no 25 year old is donating $600 a month to anything. That 600 is easily spent on drugs and entertainment.

I can't imagine the amount of parents who texted that tweet to their kids like "look honey, I hope you're on the right track!"

Yea Forums - animals and society

Probably "donating" to twitch streamers, various other cam whores, kickstarters, etc. And not to something like an actual charity.

Attached: 1549237231011.jpg (550x362, 96K)

While that may be true, I still can't imagine anyone donating $600 to the streamers without yachts charity.

>single mom
>income $260,000
What fantasy world are these numbers from?

>that cutout
Ah.
It's raining...

>$100.000 a year
Is this the average standard for a young successfull adult in the U.S? University graduates in the UK would be lucky to even break £30.000 yearly income.

>single parent of two children
>weary, bedraggled looking woman with suffering kids
>$260,000
what the flying fuck are they smoking

Haha no, assuming you got a "real" job out of college you're probably making like 40k to 60k annually on average when you first start.

Attached: Hululuisaslut.jpg (1440x1920, 3.12M)

Median salary is something like $45k. Jobs over $100k are only for seasoned professionals in technical fields. How a 25 year old managed to get that much is beyond me.

The vast majority of zoo animals aren’t meant to be reintroduced to the wild. Aside from entertainment, they’re also usually studied. Animals that aren’t specifically bred for zoos are often animals who have some sort of condition that would make it impossible for them to survive if they were reintroduced to the wild.

thats a 100k in commiefornia where if you dont make 100k you are poor as fuck. I've seen shitty small homes in commiefornia that sold for a million plus.

*abolishes welfare state*
What now, beggar?

Then how is rent only $825? Is he living in a cardboard box?

yes

>600USD donations
>excellent with money
I can survive with basic dignity (share room) for 450USD, live almost comfy for 1000 (beater and own room) and want for nothing for ~1500USD. That's in Netherlands and shitty median wages in US were supposed to be compensated by cheap stuff, at least according to you fags.

$20 internet

what the fuck? where in the US does internet cost $20 a month?
>cellphone $40
no cellphone plan cost just $40
>donations make up the 2nd majority of his monthly bills

this has to be fake news

Certain careers can make that much out of university.

>no cellphone plan cost just $40
You're joking, right? I can get unlimited texts and calls for 10 quid with fucking giffgaff right now, but I don't because I pay 7.50 a month instead because 250 minutes is enough since I don't call people that much.

Oh wait nevermind, I misread
>cellphone plan
Forgot there are people out there retarded enough for cellphone plans instead of just buying a phone.

STOP IT

Attached: 1532316476363.png (628x719, 399K)

That budget totals up to just under $35k spending over the year, on a stated income of $100k. Meaning factoring taxes, they're probably putting at least as much as they spend into savings each month as well. That's pretty fucking fiscally responsible.

The trick, of course, is making a hundred grand a year.

I make more than my parents who I live with. Still incredibly jelly of people living in NEETbux countries. At least at this pace soon I'll have enough savings for a safety net and will switch to 20 hours a week or less. A little bit is OK otherwise I get to lazy, but full work week saps all my will to do anything. I really hope they never kick me out, living with random cucks would suck balls and renting a whole apartment on your own is just irresponsible.

Please don't remind me that Jews keep suing us for leaving their shit when they ran away. Not our fault that G*erms were killing you, not our fault that you bitched out and left all your shit. Also we already paid you a bit in expectations that you wpould try to Jew us in the future. In exchange you signed an agreement that it's all you get from us.

>Single person $260,000
Okay, where is fantasy hot Asian chick that makes $260,000/year, and why isn't she my sugar momma?

Nice.

Wall Street Journal showing impact of Obama's tax plan on "average" americans.

Man, lib propaganda is shit.

>I spent 38 days driving to and from work last year.
>Not including plane travel where I managed to get united global services.
I need more CGDCT anime to drown myself in.

>WSJ
>lib

How is this not propaganda? Why does the public eat this shit?

>WSJ
>not lib

HikkiNEET here. I make enough to take care of all my needs and still have some extra for reasonable hobby/media purchases. The only caveat to NEETbux in America is that they don't allow you to have a savings, which is stupid because it encourages a disposable income mindset for people who are already poor. Other than that, I can live comfortably just with NEETbux AND I never have to leave my house for anything at all thanks to the internet. I also cook all my own food myself, I don't like to order out much. And no, I don't live with my parents.

Attached: 1544841138053.jpg (700x800, 422K)

Being a penguin is suffering
youtu.be/snl-WsFm-kc

>there are billions of animals worldwide who aren't going to make it and need 2D waifus but will never receive them

Never forget how lucky you are to be born human.

The people are actually too stupid to tell this is complete bullshit

you never went into an buyfag thread, have you?

How did you get neetbux?
Unfortunately I am a functioning member of society and too shitty an actor to follow uncle Remus' "pretend to be retarded" guide

I've been a hikkiNEET for longer than I've had NEETbux.

Be thankful you would have to pretend user.

Attached: Kanzaki.Hideri.full.2222119.gif (500x562, 2.94M)

>making 100k at 25, not living in a big city
lmao where the fuck do you think the guy in the graph lives

>Making a damned good living and wanting to become wealthy
>Iiving in a big city if you don't have too

Who in the fuck would do that?

Attached: 1549926197453.jpg (780x928, 102K)

Don't listen to that guy, getting NEETbux in America is extremely hard now and a huge pain in the ass. You can find a good guide in wizardchan.

Oh no it's me!

But handsomer!

user im asking you what small cities have jobs for 25 years old making $100k? It's almost certain that guy in the graph lives in a city

Who pays for you to live?

Attached: 1547425233522.jpg (1610x2071, 1.32M)

he either lives in cali or ny

what that picture doesn't show is the snake becoming a trap and tricking the males into gay sex then he impregnates the only female.

Attached: 1548830721438.jpg (700x605, 67K)

What do you mean? Before I had NEETbux? A combination of living a very cheap lifestyle with help from others and money I had saved from before I became hikki.

This, wtf are they doing

Does this tactic work in real life?

Playing the long game.

Attached: Works.jpg (958x1024, 135K)

Only if you're willing to learn.

Attached: legendary unit.png (566x755, 310K)

We live in a society.....................................

Post feet or gtfo.

>Thread about zoo animals
>turned into a thread about wage slaves and neets

Very based

Attached: wage.png (1091x563, 94K)

>muh wagies have no free time
For the past year, I've wasted 50 hours of my week between school and work, and yet I still had time to watch 2~4 episodes of anime, lurk here, and masturbate 1~2 times each day. Keep projecting though.

Attached: 1550641110548.jpg (253x239, 37K)

That's nice, I've been jerking off 5 times a day, watching 10+ episodes of animu a day, lurked here 16 hours a day, and studied nip to fluency with all my free time. But hey, you enjoy those commitments, wagie. I think I'd kill myself if I had as little free time as you do.

I've played the NEET game before. It gets tiresome eventually. Enjoy not ever owning anything of your own because you have no cash flow. Enjoy having access to nothing because you have no credit history.

Attached: 1550030563160.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Thanks, I will.

Attached: rinneet.png (256x252, 74K)

>being a slave to materialism
You deserve to be a slave indeed.

And then you woke up.
Who are you trying to persuade here? Yourself?
That's pretty pathetic.
>pretending to be enlightened because poor as fuck.
This never stops being funny.

I was a NEET, I have lots of money now. Used to be happier.
Having nothing means freedom.

possessions own you and act as restraints in the grand scheme of things. never not be a NEET

Ok, but how do you get money

I find it comical you are accusing me of being a slave for wanting to stand on my own two feet. All I want is a place to live that I earned for myself.

I'm not american

what are these Yea Forums tier memes about cages? fuck off

Attached: 1471175022111.jpg (720x480, 52K)

I mean now. How does a leech like you survive?

try SV, DC or wall street

I live with a friend who only charges me a small, affordable amount to stay with. The rest is all covered by NEETbux. I can order just about anything, including groceries, and have it delivered to the house. I can afford everything myself and never have to step a foot outside. Really, housing is the only difficult part for this lifestyle.
I don't remember where, I think it might have been the UK, but I recall someone telling me their NEETbux were WAY more than America, like 2-3 times more.

Attached: 1542735342357.jpg (680x680, 409K)

Attached: spheal.png (225x225, 51K)

I'm sorry for your lots

Attached: 1535534502741.jpg (567x596, 171K)

Oh yeah, this is going to be shit shown when all is said and done.

Attached: j-just.jpg (202x164, 9K)

No no this can't be happening wagebros!