3x3 Thread

Let's have a 3x3 thread, with the rule that you post the names of the anime you dislike on someone elses 3x3.

Also, try inferring something about a poster's taste. I'll comment as the thread updates.

Attached: new_3x3.jpg.jpg (920x920, 174K)

0/0
I'm interested in watching Shinsekai Yori, is it any good?

Attached: mosaicbb69ed7d5fee6c59372ba403485caca4ed48f9a5.jpg (912x912, 190K)

I didn't like Shin Sekai Yori because the characters were bland.
I thought I liked Shirobako when it aired but when I went to rewatch it, it lacked focus and dropped it 5 episodes in.
Also, lay off the mobile games

Attached: 1523383745149.jpg (3840x2160, 3.6M)

It has great worldbuilding, which I really miss in anime. The pacing is really well done too, in that the universe-building part of the show maintains a slow pace for information to be absorbed, and it speeds up real fast after 4 or 5 episodes. People get turned off by the gay sequences but it really only lasts for a few episodes, and becomes a non-factor in the second half of the show. It's definitely worth watching, especially if you love fantasy. Also ends really strong.

Casshern is poopy but for selecting best episode.

Attached: Casshern Sins (12).png (1280x720, 621K)

Don't care for Aku no Hana or Baccano.
Patlabor and Crowds are good.

Attached: art.jpg (900x900, 179K)

Episode 3 was definitely the best episode, but Casshern Sins was pretty good. The worldbuilding was great, the soundtracks were top-tier, the visuals were gorgeous and the plot had a really unique premises. The show did an amazing job selling the cold, barren and lifeless world. Sure it got a bit preachy at times, and there were a few filler episodes that were poorly done but it still was a good series.
The characters were a bit bland at the start of the series, but that seemed intentional. They've been manufactured their entire lives by the societies that punished them for being creative or curious. The time-skips definitely helped flesh them out pretty well.

Attached: 16195-620x-casshern-sins.jpgoriginal.jpg (620x349, 18K)

I think all these anime are trash and overrated, please recommend me something that's the total opposite of these.

Attached: mosaic5511c9c348e5fe7ed69cd6d4c2fea10771dc6e3f.jpg (920x920, 293K)

>post the names of the anime you dislike on someone elses 3x3
But I always do that
Utena is difficult to watch before getting to how it's a degenerate show
From the New World is so boring and so horribly made that it's a wonder that anyone can call it good
Fate/shit is for dumb teenagers, but I feel that's insulting to teenagers
Love Live Sunshine is worse than the first one
Your Name doesn't make sense
Shirobako is annoying because supposed adults all look and behave like children
Garden of Sinners was as if someone had a draft for some weird story, and that draft was turned into 7 movies
Haruhi is frustrating self aware comedy, I don't like self aware comedy because being self aware isn't a good punchline
Instead of stroking your dick to "art", have you ever tried enjoying watching something?

Attached: 2x2 Anime.jpg (1500x1125, 829K)

These shows are more your pace

Attached: 3x3.jpg (2600x2600, 3.72M)

Seen them, and only agree with 2 on the list, thanks for trying though.

I don't actually play FGo

Aesthetically Casshern was great but the story felt poorly fleshed out, if not contradictory at times.

Attached: Casshern Sins (57).png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>Utena is difficult to watch before getting to how it's a degenerate show
I first watched Utena when I was in high school and couldn't make it past the 4th episode for the exact same reasons you mentioned.

I rewatched it last year and honestly believe it's the closest show in anime that resembles high literature. You're probably going through a phase, give it a few years.
>From the New World is so boring and so horribly made
Were we watching the same show?
Recommend pic related.

Attached: BOKU.jpg (182x268, 17K)

>Instead of stroking your dick to "art", have you ever tried enjoying watching something?
Funny coming from the normalfag who only watches the most consensus approved shit. You wouldn't know a fun show if it gave you a rimjob. Watch more anime.

Attached: best_girls.jpg (900x900, 204K)

You'd probably like Free! or Yuri on Ice.

I want to pee on Lain after she pees on me.

Utena is not high literature it literally turns into a chaotic shit show in the second half and repeats the same battle sequence every episode with some small nuance.

Fate is fun and fun things are fun.
Sunshine was more enjoyable than the original and has a better cast.
If you don't understand Your name you must be a literal brainlet.
The girls in Shirobako are fairly young, barely 20 if I remember correctly

The guy you're replying to is a mental midget who doesn't really like anime. He's always trying to include Western productions like The Hobbit because he secretly finds anime alienating. That's why Miyazaki's heavily Western aesthetic is comfortable for him along with grimdark sci-fi. If he watched anything less typically American his wife's boyfriend might think he's a faggot.

Literally too subtle for your diseased American brain. Go watch some capeshit.

>it's the closest show in anime that resembles high literature
That's embarrassing and you should read more books.
>Were we watching the same show?
Yes and you obviously weren't paying much attention to the show. As with all shitty cult shows, you probably like the idea of the show more than you like the show.
>he thinks I need approval
Sometimes, the popular and well received shows are popular and well received because they're really good. Nice Satantrips though.
The Hobbit was animated entirely by Japs.
>cuckposting
Oh no did I piss off the big boy? Go cry to your /pol/ friends and laugh at reddit memes.

Attached: lain-alien.png (1512x1072, 1.34M)

3.. 2.. 1..
>but it's intended

>Haruhi is frustrating self aware comedy, I don't like self aware comedy because being self aware isn't a good punchline
It wasn't why I liked it, I liked it because of how it was presented to the audience.
S1: Non-chronological order
Endless 8: Repeated cycles to empathize with the characters
Movie arc: Can be binged with no breaks and actually should have been a very long movie.
Kyon being the narrator was the icing on the cake.

>The Hobbit was animated entirely by Japs.
Yes yes, you managed to find the most Western film that can still loosely be called anime. I'm glad you're staying in your safespace so well.
Also, we all know you wouldn't watch a show without approval from your friends on YouTube who tell you which shows you're allowed to like. Your shallow taste makes it all too clear.

Shin sekai yori? more like Shit Sucks, boring.
Fate is so bad that I like it unironically.
CG bad
Anime I don't recognize bad
Perfect

Attached: Half a Decade In Review.png (2504x500, 1.85M)

I'm glad I'm not so insecure that I would lie about what my favourite anime are to please people on the internet. Your projection is palpable. Who are you trying to impress?

Attached: laugh.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Very hostile thread. Not sure I wanna participate. You all come off like a bunch of biggots.

4/7
6/6
4/7
8/9
1/7
3/3
2/4
1/2
1/6
4/4

Attached: entry-level anime.png (750x750, 1.05M)

8/8
8/8
6/7

Attached: 4x4.png (1330x1330, 458K)

4/9

0/9

1/9

7/9 based

4/9

7/9 based

Attached: experimental.jpg (920x920, 219K)

I went back and tried to rewatch bebop and couldn't care if spike died or lived, he was a dull character.
Boku no pico's first episode was the only good episode.
Bird ruined mochi market for me
Didn't like Aria as much as other people, the mascot ruined a lot of it and I don't get the appeal of it.
I stopped caring after hina's arc. Only memorable thing about the show is Kyouko.

>with the rule that you post the names of the anime you dislike on someone elses 3x3.
No stupid rules. Let people rate like they want to. I'm definitely not going to list numerous things for every single 3x3 I rate, because I do rate a lot. But we've been over this already. The thing you should take away from it is: Stop telling people what to do.

1/4

0/5

1/3

0/0

5/9
No idea would be the absolute opposite of those. Maybe something full moe-comedy-SoL? Have you tried Azumanga Daioh?

3/3

4/9

Anime: 3/3
Characters: 5/3

3/6 (for 2019)

Anime: 2/6
Characters: 3/6

6/9

Attached: manga3x3boys.png (999x999, 1.16M)

And anime. Posting the bestboys-versions today.

Attached: 3x3boys.png (999x999, 1.29M)

+Texh, Baccano once it gets moving
+yn, F/Z
Shirobako is repetitive and doesn't go anywhere and I don't get LL
+patlabor, haruhi
Clannad: AS had a shit start and ending but I guess it was still good. I prefer the unique charms of Kanon and Air though.
Intentionally filling your chart with obscure things isn't exactly conducive to good discussion.
Haruhi is more like the Patlabor OVA than a comedy, but you're correct that being self-aware isn't a good punchline.
+Mahoujin Guru Guru, but it gets kind of overrated here
I don't understand the appeal of Tamako Market.
+Kiki, FLCL, 3-Gatsu, K-On, Kare Kano, Omoide, Ping Pong
Kuchuu Buranko was hoenstly kind of boring
NHK was just garbage in general
what do you like about Sirius?

Attached: test.jpg (3835x3600, 3.39M)

1.5/2 +Baccano ~lotgh

3/9 +Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Shirobako

1/3 + SukaSuka -Haruhi, Clannad

1/2 +Lupin - Lain

2/2 +GuruGuru, Tamao

between 14 and 19 your taste became shit. Removing Hxh, Fate/Zero, Sora no Woto and Kill la Kill for shit like Hyouka and Ninja Slayer
2014: 8/9 -Haruhi
2019: 4/6 -Hyouka, Ninja Slayer

6/7 ~Ghibli

9/13

2/2 +OPM, HxH

2/2 +OPM, HxH

Attached: 2x2.png (1581x1025, 1.47M)

>what do you like about Sirius?
The character focus and character interaction, mostly.
And the strong themes of morality, the critical view of the us-versus-them mentality that carried through the entire plot, as well as the conclusion that had all major characters either fail or reconsider (or both), giving them a conclusive arc. Even the military sidecharacter(s) made sense in light of the plot resolution.
Oh, and it also had the secondary theme of sacrificing oneself for a perceived greater good. Which was not given a pro or contra conclusion but left open for the viewer to decide. Though, characters on both sides sacrificing themselves left a bitter taste, so there's at least an indication what to make of it.
Oh, and of course, Mikhail had that whole accepting-oneself-for-what-one-is thing going on.

Other than that, it had incredible cinematography and one of the most detailled animation of fast-paced action scenes I've ever seen in anime. (Yes, I know trolls joked about some hastily drawn frames in the penultimate episode as it aired on TV, doesn't change the far-above-average technical quality of it.)

Basically, it was a well-written meaningful story, that didn't just stagnate on its setup like most action-heavy things tend to do (to see what I mean, look at the "Rambo" or "Die Hard" film series, where there is no coherent theme the characters devolp towards and no change to their dispositions.)
It was also not afraid to be unconventional, thereby scaring off and gravely dissappointing those who just wanted some quick brainless fun, which in itself is a laudable effort.

2/2
+Monogatari, TTGL
10/10
+PP, NGE, GTO, FLCL, KLK, Haruhi, Bebop, GitS, NHK, Tatami Galaxy

Attached: 1546072596350.jpg (920x920, 241K)

Anime: 8/11
Manga: 2/3

1/2

1/4

2/3
just skip Shinsekai, its overrated, pretends to be "deep" when in reality it makes no sense because the characters are just dumb, plus its boring as ass

4/5

3/5
whats bottom right? looks interesting

3/6

Attached: 3x3 anime.jpg (900x898, 380K)

2/3