One Piece

Which Straw Hat crew member do you dislike the most?

I, personally, never liked Brook.

Attached: Forced meme - the character.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwODa10d6-A
youtu.be/Ns2GvGSBsok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sanji. His gags aint funny and he is an asshole most of the time. Plus there was the "MUH FUCKING CAKE" during WCI

Chopper is a lil bitch nigga

Sanji has always been like that

A true fan likes all of the strawhats equally
Yes, including Jinbe and Vivi..

Sanji's birthday meal
Curly-Brow Sausage Black-Suit Burger

Attached: Sanji.jpg (981x819, 383K)

just look at this dude

Attached: Franky.png (645x643, 583K)

I genuinely can't stand Frankie. Especially that stupid fucking pose he does. The Strawhats already have a fucking reindeer for a mascot, they don't need a cyborg. He somehow got worse after the time-skip.

Attached: 1518135096612.png (652x624, 208K)

To be fair, he did suffer a major flanderization after the timeskip.

Attached: Sanji.jpg (284x177, 15K)

Sabo's Birthday Meal
Spicy Carbonara Ramen

Attached: Sabo.jpg (796x696, 376K)

Brook is the best. I have a bone to pick with you YOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Sanji and to a lesser extent Chopper, they were great in their debut arcs and then became annoying after that. Also Brook and Frankie didn't really feel like SHs at all for the longest time, I didn't dislike them but was pretty indifferent to them for ages.

Post based and redpilled characters

Attached: 1546630782703.png (300x195, 66K)

>Which Straw Hat crew member do you dislike the most?
christ on a cross, again with this shitty ass op? fuck this, post instead a quality of your least favourite strawhat that you appreciate or just something that you like, instead

Attached: 1365552546555.png (175x210, 33K)

He’s ugly now but he was cool before the time skip.
Hell, the time skip really ruined everything.

I'm not gay or anything but Franky still gets me going whenever I see him.

Yes, and i've never been a fan of him, but this time Jinbei could lose a limb or his life spam because of that autism

Attached: moriah.png (905x952, 528K)

>He’s ugly now but he was cool before the time skip.
So you only liked Franky based on his design?

Has Oda been supporting girls?

Attached: 921 (0).jpg (1772x1300, 2.42M)

He used to be glorious. But now, Oda wants every single character to look like a colorful clown, to make children want to buy toys,

Attached: Franky.png (270x223, 109K)

Idk about that, senpai

Attached: Big Meme sinking.png (370x510, 217K)

>to make children want to buy toys,
Yes user I'm sure that's Oda's endgame

Luffy saved her from a life of slavery and rape, but she's still such a bitch to everyone. She won't even fucking cook if they don't pay her,

Attached: Nami_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (598x1373, 1.32M)

TS raped Franky the hardest. He's not even a gag character anymore.

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

Attached: 5923.jpg (1080x1294, 580K)

Outside of the design what's wrong with Franky? he's been great since Dresrossa

And Vivi is cuter amd straight

Attached: ef719aca585142aee204b882337d788c.jpg (736x786, 197K)

Attached: 0593.jpg (1080x1397, 990K)

He came the closest to killing Big Mom, tho

Attached: Delusional Chopper.png (469x482, 139K)

idiot, stop using non-official translation: chopper was threatening momo in that panel

Aside from his fighting Señor Pink and searching for some blueprints, what has he even done?

Attached: L05947.jpg (1080x1417, 735K)

Attached: nip nong.jpg (581x443, 56K)

This was partly just Oda waifufagging over Vivi whose design he was very fond of, to be fair
on the otherhand Nami is pretty cozy with Robin at times I guess

Attached: LDuYRNk.jpg (756x1008, 194K)

Attached: L10017.jpg (1075x1389, 678K)

He had a ok moment with the tontattas and will probably upgrade Sanji's raid suit

Sanjifag please.

Attached: 657 (14).jpg (800x1130, 194K)

Attached: 10039.jpg (1080x1420, 706K)

Nico Robin.

>Oda himself is a Vivifag
I cant blame him, she is best girl in all aspects, its pretty unfair

Attached: d8e121eea55501d374219772a64761d9.jpg (650x919, 137K)

>aside from playing a major role in dressrosa, what has franky been doing

i thought all of the crew before the ts were phenomenal with the exception of nami being my least favorite. now all of the straw hats have become hollow dislikable flanderizations of themselves with shittier designs. that said, i'd still say nami

Chopper

For an autistic reindeer he acts like an idiot most of the time.

If you read Water 7 Frankie is a very confident douchebag thats why he does the shit he does.

That is what he said about Nami and her gigantic breasts though. He said that his teacher used to say that it is all for the merchs at last and he goes by this rule.

Where do you think the money to enlarge her breasts comes from?

Attached: namigay.png (3065x6750, 3.95M)

Unironically.
Luffy never goes through any kind of progression or character development, and he's probably the most uninteresting character of the manga. He's also a Gary Stu

Attached: Mugiwara D. Luffy.jpg (540x536, 55K)

>The future crew of the pirate queem doesnt need top level tech to assist them in the final war

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

>That is what he said about Nami and her gigantic breasts though
He said that he draws girls with big tits because he loves big tits
> He said that his teacher used to say that it is all for the merchs at last and he goes by this rule.
And now you're straight up lying

Attached: 1428362327275.png (500x301, 197K)

Franky was literally building bridges and stairs from nothing pre ts in thriller bark.

This will never not be funny

Indeed because shes young and very fit.

>He's also a Gary Stu
Please stop using words you don't understand

>Franky did a one-gag thing in Thriller Bark!
What were you trying to say again?

Attached: faa9fbe74808b8a91319c4b1f6f897a2.png (328x422, 95K)

Obviously not since Big Mom is up there and she is legit insane.

>What I can say about all characters is that I don’t intended to do it at all. My master once told me the “manga world” is a product.

>he doesn't have his own kill list

Attached: 1519944599904.png (213x306, 59K)

Sanji hes a literal sexist piece of shit. He has no empathy for Brook who suffered for centuries while he cares so much about that slut Nami.

It was multiple times you fag.
Also Nami still beats the crap out of the armament haki users.

>My master once told me the “manga world” is a product.
Yes the manga an author produces is a product, are you dense or just stupid?

Attached: 1536468749198.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>It was multiple times you fag.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't

>It was multiple times you fag
twice, durring thriller bark. he built a bridge and some stairs during the oars' fight

He was talking about people fapping on Nami's breast though.

>entire crew being attacked by meme pirates
>MUH NAMI-SWAN

Fuck you Sanji I mean Chopper and Carrot are children you piece of shit.

You know it.

Attached: nxv.jpg (150x300, 53K)

>speedreader

Yeah, yeah, I know that a Mary Sue/Gary Stu is basically a fanfiction character that is introduced in an already existing and well-established fictional universe, but fuck you nerd.

The point still stands that Luffy is too perfect.

Thanks for confirming.

He also build that ice cannon to freeze Oars' legs.

>The point still stands that Luffy is too perfect.
He isn't. He represents an ideal, but it doesn't mean he's an ideal character.

>Too perfect
He is worthless outside of fights and a retard, you really don't know what you're talking about

im a luffyfag self insert
ship him with whoever and it makes me happy
im all for luvironahapekesamashshsmgaamci

i'm pretty sure he already had that shit ready but don't quote me on that

Luffy is mentally retarded its a mystery how people automatically like him instead of wanting to throw in the ocean(as we see with Law and Kidd). I have no clue why Jimbei likes him so much.

Just like most women.

Understood.

Attached: tumblr_nbcrx0uRp51tnu44to2_250.png (250x229, 63K)

Why the fuck do fishmen have hair?

luffy represents oda's ideal child. does that make him the perfect child tho? absolutely fucking not and far from it, dude is in his early 20s and can't even cook the most basic shit to feed himself

peeeeerrrrrrrroooooonnnnnaaaaaaaaa

Because they're humans with fish features

>Fan: Nami in the New World part of the story is so completely my type. I just love her. I have so much fun buying the Blu-rays she appears in, plus figures and other merch of her, and hope for more featuring her in the future. As an author, though, I wonder if maybe you’re not very happy about this?

>Oda: So are you saying you feel guilty for looking at one of my characters in an erotic way (LOL)?
>This goes for all of my characters, but I don’t have any problems at all with people doing that. My mentor taught me that ‘The World of Manga’ is a product, and if you start getting all preachy after people were kind enough to buy your stuff, it shows that you’re not a professional.
>I feel the same way. Enjoy my work however you like, with whatever interpretations or fantasies you want. As long as you’re reading my manga, I’m happy.
How do you pull a conspiration about muh figurines from this?

Attached: 1540404435435.jpg (529x343, 52K)

My zoomer lil bro doesnt act as stupid as Luffy though.

zs have internet but no boat

Zoro. All his strenght and his feats are just boring to me because he has the blandest personality out of all the strawhats (exept the meme fish). He has just muh honor and muh training who the fuck cares if he wins in a badass way,cool panel I guess but it's the only thing he does so who cares. Also swordfights are lame.

... ok?

I still wonder why Oda names his moves since they are just sword slashes.

>I still wonder why Oda names Luffy's moves since they are just punches.

To be stylish...duh

Attached: One-Piece-Season-15-Episode-37-28-cc83.jpg (848x480, 62K)

I'm genuinely still not over this. His original design was the reason I got into One Piece

Why does he name Sanji's attacks, they're all kicks.

>he has the blandest personality out of all the strawhats (exept the meme fish). He has just muh honor and muh training
Wow didnt know there were some girls lurking in these threads, nice to meet you lady
"I stil why Oda names Luffy's moves since they are just punches"
Thats you

Literally written in the question.

>daddy and grandpa are two of the most important people ever. actually, his whole bloodline is special and he's destined to save the world or something
>a yonko would give his arm for him (literally)
>the literal hottest chick ever fell in love with him
>everybody automatically loves him and want to ride his dick, even his enemies can eventually side with him. can tame even edgyfags like crocodile and law
>literally never portrayed to be on the wrong side of an argument,
>never needs to suffer the consequences of his recklessness

I'm probably forgetting a thing or two, but yeah, Luffy is portrayed basically as GodJesus. I know One Piece is supposed to be story with black and white moral, but even so Luffy is a little too basic.

Took me way longer than it should have to tell Robin and Hancock apart

At least with Luffy you can distinguish his moves Zoro is just teleports behind bullshit, and Sanji is just kicking.

Franky was cool pre-timeskip. I personally hate him now. I'd say he's my most disliked crew member. It's probably a tie between Franky or Chopper. Before the timeskip I think Franky was really awesome and I loved his look.

>forgetting the kicks, headbuts and bites

I may catch flak for this, but I feel disappointed with Zoro after the timeskip. Not in terms of badassery and competence, which he has in spades, but his lack of character development compared to the other Hats. He's simply the same strength-obsessed swordsman that he's been all along the journey, and hasn't faced another existential crisis on par with his meeting with Mihawk or his clash with Luffy over leadership when Usopp mutinied to jog him past a flat archetype.

Chopper is a distant second for different reasons; I like how he got an opportunity to flaunt his training during the Punk arc, but he's been too passive for far too long. Carrot's Sulong scene put into perspective just how far behind he's fallen, because he's being outshone by a rookie on her first serious expedition against a brutal pirate warlord.

Boa is a pedophile thats why she likes Luffy.

When Bigmom going to eat the wedding cake!?

Attached: milhouses.gif (395x300, 366K)

yeah fuck nu franky. his original design was infinitely better.

Ywn have a giant shark wife

Attached: aly-k-sasagawa-madam-sharleywip.jpg (550x671, 318K)

You mean the question that glosses over the merch shit and is basically asking Oda if it's okay if one of his characters turns you on?

>...well, this is the small slash, and this is the big slash, and this is the REALLY big slash, and this...

Law and Croc dont like Luffy though. Law is just using Luffy hes gonna try to kill him when they battle for Raftel.

>30yo woman with a 19yo lad
>pedophilia

He has a point. Zoro needs to be more than just the ronin archetype to stand out in the crew; he's the first mate, for God's sake. Something big has to happen to him in Wano, bigger than another brand new katana to play with.

I usually like when honor and loialty in a character but Zoro does nothing for me, he just bores me.

Anyone else disliking Wano's pacing? I don't mind the plot points themselves, but I really am having an issue with how Oda seems to be half-assing a bunch of plot-points in order to progress the plot.

If it's becoming too much to handle, don't introduce so many plot threads and focus on the major ones. I'm also concerned that he's choosing a bunch of gag-time in panels while skipping over important events and only telling us that they happened via exposition.

I hope he stops that soon and gets back to a more manageable pace. I don't want to be in Wano forever, but this is ridiculous.

He just rerouted the the refrigerator room for that one.

Ah user yes because Boa was 20 when Luffy was a child.

>daddy and grandpa are two of the most important people ever. actually, his whole bloodline is special and he's destined to save the world or something
And that has nothing to do with him as a character. Its not like his bloodline gives him powers
>a yonko would give his arm for him (literally)
That has more to do with Shanks character than Luffy's
>everybody automatically loves him
No they don't, he has a shit ton of enemies for a reason
>even his enemies can eventually side with him
Only under special circumstances
>literally never portrayed to be on the wrong side of an argument,
That doesnt make him a gary stu ajd its wrong since it happened during Inpel down
>never needs to suffer the consequences of his recklessness
He got one shotted during the current arc because of that

Boa is "supposed" to be the Hottest Woman alive gets overshadowed by her sisters....isn't even in my top 10 and her DF is lame

Attached: Kuja_Pirates_Pick_Up_Luffy.png (378x284, 285K)

The main focus of Wano is gonna be the war in 9 days and the Oden flashback so I don't really care if Oda is skipping a bunch of stuff to cut to the chase really

Attached: 1547849139568.jpg (800x606, 54K)

I remember people bitching about Seducing Woods dragging on.

Speedreader here. Did Bege lose the Nostra Castello or is anime shit only?

Mermaids outshine Hancock.

Attached: One_Piece-v50-163.png (763x1200, 179K)

Sanji kicks are at least named depending on which enemy's body-part's he's hitting, Zoro slashes are just this

> sisters
I hope you made that plural by mistake user.

They probably mean beauty not sexiness, Boa probably triggers young female Tenryubitos.

>Zoro needs to be more than just the ronin archetype to stand out in the crew
He really doesnt, he is the second most popular character for a reason
>Something big has to happen to him in Wano
At best we'll get his origins but it wont change him a a character, just like Sanji being a Vinsmoke didnt change him

Half of Big Meme's daughters outshine her

Attached: tumblr_p9dsrg25e71tp5yuio10_500.png (500x281, 168K)

IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND! Seriously some of his attack names are getting ridiculous

Attached: Santouryu Ichidai sanzen daisen sekai.jpg (1200x876, 251K)

guilty

Attached: itsatrap2.png (1914x737, 777K)

The way I see it, you have two options, and this is your LAST fucking chance

You can either, right now, admit that Wano is a fucking shitty ass arc, and join the side who is right. Or, you can keep your heads buried in the sand, continually tell yourself that it's a great arc, and then eventually be humiliated when everyone comes around to hating Wano in a years time.

It happened with Dress Rosa, and it's going to happen again. Either way, I always get proven right in the end. Tick tock

I'm... I'm Depraved

Attached: 9I3HiLw.png (250x532, 333K)

he lost it in the manga too, the anime added filler where he personally thanked the ship before it sinked

shine

Attached: 1478E5A5-1E2C-4C88-BAA7-E216D1F71EC8.jpg (293x357, 17K)

It's still just kicks.
>...well, this is the small kick, and this is the big kick, and this is the REALLY big kick, and this...

The Zoro being bad with directions thing really just doesn't do it for me

That and being an idiot. I don't know he usually always has the fortitude to tell Luffy when he's doing something bad as a Captain. I like how the pirate hunter educates a pirate on how to be one.

Indeed the sexiest batch of women this manga has ever seen. Boas sisters if skinnier facially would be more beautiful than her. I mean loli Marigold is just uff.

She's the most beautiful Fishwoman we ever see and they still give that title to the Princess. It's bullshit

dont try logic on amerimutts

Franky is my nigga and I will defend his post timeskip design to my grave. I see people still shit on it and while I get it, and while I still love his original look, his new design is such a unique departure that I can't hate it. It's hard to explain but I'd probably be more annoyed if Franky only looked slightly different; I'm glad Oda went all out and gave us something we weren't really expecting.

Also he's still one of the biggest chads in the entire crew. His fight with Senor Pink is one of the best character moments for any Straw Hat post timeskip.

Attached: d49e1781ea03a7b03fe36385095fee8873ac91f0v2_hq.jpg (872x1024, 56K)

Zoro isn't even a pirate hunter anymore, and he joined Luffy literally because Luffy saved his life and Luffy also knew Zoro was strong and wanted a strong guy in his crew. Zoro didn't even mind joining Luffy's crew. He joined instantly.

Zoro is like Rayleigh to Luffy's Roger.

Attached: Zoro.jpg (1260x1344, 1010K)

I like the direction gag with Zoro when it's used sparingly. I can't stand the gags like Chopper laughing at stupid shit or freaking out over nothing. Brooks panty gag is kind of annoying too but I tolerate it.

Shirahoshi is a work of art thats why she is called beautiful while the future tellinf mermaid is just the sexiest.

Wano has been dull as fuck so far. Oda keeps repeating the same bullshit stories he has done in previous arcs. People are only defending it because they've been waiting for too long and can't bring themselves to admit it's uninteresting.

I really, really, REALLY don't get why people still loathe Sanji for baking that cake when it shows him at his best and neatly concludes his personal arc in Whole Cake.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but when he baked that cake he showed that he was independent of his heritage and even surpassed it by saving his family with the very skills they dismissed as 'worthless'. It's also entirely in keeping with his cerebral approach to conflict; since no one could physically stop Big Mom from her rampages, the logical solution would be to calm her down and end her direct pursuit of the Straw Hats. Last but not least, he stayed loyal to his new purpose in life, which was to never leave anyone unfed, the same reason he showed mercy to Krieg all the way back on the Baratie.

I love them!!!

Attached: Donut Thief.jpg (1080x666, 579K)

>Oda keeps repeating the same bullshit stories he has done in previous arcs
If you compare Wano to the other save the kingdom arcs (Alabasta, Dressrosa) the structure is completely different

Brook hasnt seen vagina in centuries so the panty gag is actually sad. Nami cant just let him see the gush for a few seconds.

perospero is a nigger

I'm the same as you. The first time I looked at Franky's post-time skip I was so disappointed I just choose to consider him a walking mascotte. Only a serious fight when he shows off his potentialmay redeem him at this point.

Meme has murdered countless people and Fagji didnt insist on poisoning her.

Was Zoro always this... cute

Attached: 1543337907802.jpg (570x758, 318K)

Well, it's obvious from the last chapter that he doesn't care if Big Meme dies since he just wants to run her crew, even though I doubt anyone would follow him.

Yes

Attached: Zoro.png (760x427, 370K)

It would've been cooler if the cake actually did something. Instead this damn thing that we waited 30 chapters for Big Mom to eat only made her lay down for a few minutes and then she got back up and rushed into the heat of battle with a level head. If anything the situation got worse for them because of it.

The whole thing just felt like a gigantic diversion to prolong the arc ending sooner.

Zoro has always been cute

Attached: 1515446781147.png (202x282, 168K)

It didn't 'change' Sanji, but it provided more insight into his character and determination to absolve himself from his past. That insight is something Zoro sorely needs now. A force must come that will challenge him fundamentally and compel him to reaffirm his purpose in spite of it.

nothing to do on the mama chanter other than shitposting, eh daifuku?

I feel not having fight where they can show they're potential is a problem for all the strawhat exept Luffy. They either get one panel or close, be off-screened or devolve into a meme fight (Usopp and Franky)

Marigold's not fat though she that weird shit like Kingpin where it's all muscle but I'm pretty sure most people are into the Snake form

Attached: boa-marigold-one-piece-4.63.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>I really, really, REALLY don't get why people still loathe Sanji for baking that cake
I don't loathe hin for the cake, i loathe him for not putting poison on it
>inb4 messig with the food is out of character
It isnt, he puts razors on Zoro's food.
If Jinbei comes back fine then even though i'll still not like Sanji, i wont hate him. But if Jinbe arrives with any definitive damage, like missing a limb, then it doesnt matter how you slice it, Sanji will be the responsible for that, because he let his autism take the best of him and will ruin the scene with the raid suit even more with the whole "i'll cast my pride aside for my crew" bullshit

hopefully the Charlotte girls age better than their mom

Attached: 1547762040765.jpg (1120x1200, 329K)

I think he was saying that in response to a guy basically asking him if it was okay if he could hotglue all over his Nami titty mousepad, among other things. Basically Oda telling people that he gives them the thumbs up to tear their dicks off over his characters because he's just happy they're a fan of his work in any capacity.

youtu.be/jwODa10d6-A

show me your pantsu is not a running gag anymore its a sprinting gag nowadays
in the last 10 episodes everytime brook was shown he made that joke
its not even annoying at this point just stop please

What is sex with Tashigi like? This is important

Attached: op tashigi.png (1434x2086, 2.53M)

>Ywn get a prophetic Giant Shark Wife

Attached: CCZoMklW0AATRY0.png_large.png (1280x720, 598K)

Brulee got the bad genes as she looks old while her sisters still look like their 20s.

>sisters
just one, user

No, it doesn't. Sanji's whole arc was basically filler that was not needed. His character was complete. He was a normal kid that was a cooking assistant in a normal cruise ship but had a big dream and a series of adventure led him where he is still pursuing that dream.
Oda has this idea that every character needs a shit sad background for some reason. For the crew, it is double.

>tfw you can't bring yourself to admit that your enthusiasm for the series has kind of died down since the time skip

Attached: 1537605757954.png (478x478, 380K)

Fuck off Nami

>Brook hasnt seen vagina in centuries

He was a world-class pop star for 2 years. he must have boned hundreds of groupies

Well Big Mom plateaued sometime between 48 and now, so we'll have to tune back in a decade or two from now to see if Amande or Custard end up letting themselves go.

chopper's new hat is gay and so are all his post ts forms. glad he's just the gay pet of the crew.

*their

I was like this during dressrosa, Zou and WCI really made me get excited for the series again

Just take a break and read something that enthusiast you more user, there's nothing wrong with that. It's been 900+ chapters now it's pretty understandable not feeling the series from time to time

Attached: 1547390974453.png (640x512, 589K)

stoic, serious characters forced into new situations out of their comfort zones is one of my favorite tropes.

She really is something else

Attached: ed0a2182d6c0084a4353d84d1e8920a41342528137_full.jpg (640x288, 122K)

If it wasn't clear enough already, Big Mom would've killed EVERYONE and ceaselessly pursued the Hats to the edge of the world itself if she hadn't been brought to her senses. You're right by saying that cake was a diversion; it bought the Hats enough time to enter Wano and exploit Kaido's sovereignty.

And the 'poison' argument doesn't pass muster because Sanji needed the EXACT flavour of that cake in order to pacify her. Something like Caesar's toxin might not have worked due to her toughness, and might've even worsened matters by ruining the taste, which would've made her temper even worse.

Chopper is better than Sanji though, at leaat his autism as a doctor makes senae since they have a oath

We even see him picking up chicks after the crew gathers back together. Unlike Sanji he can actually successfully pick up chicks without breaking a sweat.

Attached: Brook_mermaids.png (1149x1874, 2.04M)

Chopper is annoying too all he does is cry and freak out thats Usopp's schtick.

Brapper

Skeletons can't sweat.

Is he groping the one on the left or it doesnt count since her fish butt isnt there?

i'm the only who really liked dressrosa

Attached: 1457808477867.jpg (600x726, 28K)

>razors
You do realise that Oda shitposts in SBSs more often than not and just 'confirms' any hilarious suggestions that fans push on him?

Who cares the poison would kill her once it got into her blood. Even strong guys like Inu and Neko got beat by a chemical attack.

awkward but loving

Perospero is a cutie

Attached: Peros.jpg (1077x1168, 391K)

>even a literal skeleton can get laid and sanji cannot

being sanji is suffering

nigger

All that technology and no robot arm for him!?

Dressrosa is my favorite arc post-timeskip user. You aren't alone just because of a bunch of vocal anons in the thread.

Sanji keeps approaching chicks who dont want him like Nami or Robin. Viola and Pudding wanted to fuck him but he loses interest when a girl wants to fuck him hes just a weirdo.

That wasnt shitpost, the jap noticed the sound effect and he confirmed, just becausebit was there as a joke doesnt mean it wasnt real

I mean she has her arms wrapped around him like a thirsty groupie, so I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with it.

sanji at least looks cool when he kicks things even though that doesn't justify his shit personality. all of choppers new forms besides beast which didn't change are turbo gay. and like the other user said he freaks out over nothing like a child surprised at everything. i mean i get he is kind of a child but it's incredibly irritating because it happens so often on top of his gay.

What a disgusting and rude post

Attached: Peros-nii's discipline.jpg (1078x795, 381K)

Didn't you get the entire point of his first flashback? He will always let eat who's starving because, enemies or not, he understood first person the pain of true hunger.
The cake's trivia is just an extreme version of when he gave something to eat to Gin and Don Crieg.

Uhhh, his wound is haki and stuff and he can't have a robot arm because haki

That's just it; it didn't kill Inu and Neko or even any other of the minks, it just incapacitated them long enough for them to be captured. You'd probably need a truly stupendous amount of poison to give Big Mom more than a stomachache. And don't forget that he wasn't just making that cake under the close supervision of Big Mom's cooking brigade, but Purin wouldn't have condoned Sanji poisoning her own mother.

So, i just watched some of the best moments of Luffy's fights in the anime.
Holy fucking shit, what was wrong with the direction in dressrosa? I remember it being bad in FI, which was why i dropped the anime, but dressrosa was so much worse.

On the other hand, holy fuck the katakuri fight looks tight. The best animated OP fight since W7

Jack used a nerve agent that paralyzed them, CC would probably use something that causes your organs to liquify.

I genuinely like Horn Point post-timeskip, I kind of wish that was his default state because it makes him look older.

I just wish that we got an explanation for what happened with Arm and Jump Point. I know he uses Kung Fu Point for casual combat (basically meaning it's the new Arm Point) but what about Jump Point? It hasn't been shown that Kung Fu Point can replicate the maneuverability of that form, so it almost feels like he nerfed himself of a unique and helpful skill.

>"IT WAS ME! IT WAS ME, LUFFY! IT WAS ME. ALL. ALONG, LUFFY! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! HOOK! LINE! AND SINKER! YOUR WHOLE CREW BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY COUNTRYMEN! EVEN MY MINK COUNTRYMEN BOUGHT IT! EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE FOOLS OF!"

Attached: Carrot ASMR.gif (345x235, 130K)

>I predict you will finish prematurely.

Brook has a very forced and over the top gimmick, but he periodically gets really cool moments to shine, like with Pedro and Big Mom. Compare that to Chopper, who is just all the worst aspects of a mahou shoujo mascot character with a nice helping of wasted potential slapped on top, who never does anything of note. Really wish he hadn't turned into such a moeblob.

AWW SUNNUVABITCH!

Attached: Good ol' Gatz R.png (640x330, 305K)

>>>/wooo/

maybe oda pulled a toriyama and *raughs* forgot about them.

Gotta appeal to the little girls and women's demographic, they might stop reading if there isn't enough cuteness!

>Toei
>"Let's try just not giving a shit anymore"
>"Huh, our ratings aren't going down"
>"Cool, let's continue not caring"
>"Hahahahahahaha"

Chopper is doctor him being a melee fighter is just dumb.

WHAT?!

Attached: Mr._9.png (493x493, 405K)

Imagine waking up coiled in her massive tail

Attached: 29715224_228067631267318_1352019811739107328_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Don't work yourself into shoot.

that little fur faggot with the medkit

you're telling me your healer being a frontliner is bad? what could go wrong with that? it worked just fine for manato.

If you have an ideas for other ways in which Chopper can fend for himself given his skillset I'd like to hear it

Attached: lawler-HNNNNG.png (192x247, 70K)

We don't know just how many types of poison Caesar supplied to others, and Sanji couldn't get his hands on any to begin with. Besides, you're still missing the critical point that Sanji is simply not that type of person. Purin wouldn't fall in love with him and assist with the cake if he was.

checked

Attached: Carrot razzle dazzle.png (586x459, 228K)

I've read somewhere that his original form should've been his original form but his editors forced him not to because it might've hindered merch sales.
I suppose jump and arm point aren't cute enough for pluches and he switched them with the ""cute"" kung-fu point.
In the end only Luffy, and maybe Zoro, get actual solo fights so who cares.

Id say give him a surgical cutting tool he uses to precisely fuck up people.

Chopper's old human form was comfy af and I have no idea why it was changed to the new one with a mane for some fucking reason. Reindeer or tanuki's don't even have manes.

China doesnt exist why does Chopper know what Kung Fu even is?

*the new horn point but without the horns should've been his original.

This looks cool and interesting

Attached: Horn_Point.png (640x480, 459K)

The thing is I don't mind Kung Fu Point that much, considering it's modeled after that tribe of people he lived with for two years, and on top of that the fact that Monster Point is now his go-to "wreck shit up" form. I just think it's a shame that Jump Point got the axe.

I just don't see a reason why he couldn't have had eight forms instead of seven. Hell, even if it was an editor thing that just means you can sell even more Chopper merch featuring all of his different forms, so it just seems like a weird choice to omit it.

This looks like cartoony garbage made to sell merch with it's simplified and exaggerated design

>(You)

How long till Gorosei culturally enrichs Zou?

This is me forgetting to post the image

Attached: Chopper's_New_Horn_Point.png (1199x720, 1.18M)

i thought his wound was just from a sea king

So, another blademaster like Brook and Zoro? I think a better suggestion would be refining his rumble Scope to work with his combat forms to facilitate striking acupressure points. Yes, that would make him a fuzzy Kenshiro.

>grabs antlers
Nice form you got there.

Usopp gets the hardest solo fights other than Luffy several times so far in the story.
>Perona will never ghost hump me
Why live.

Attached: Ussopp Bangs Perona.jpg (567x500, 369K)

No he doesnt do sword autism he just slices things like tendons or ligaments.

New Chopper is lowtest

Attached: 2aa848e0397dd75165f11a7764f62483.jpg (236x306, 17K)

>punches cock with huger gorilla arms
Pssh thanks, kid.

at least they actually look like antlers

Actually now that I think about it Usopp got the #1 most difficult solo fight in Punk Hazard, not Luffy, since he didn't really fight Moria solo.

*Thriller Bark
In Punk Hazard I'm not even sure who got the hardest fight, I guess Sanji.

>people suddenly realizing that wan piss is brainlet trash
You don't say

Attached: 1541987759105.png (504x468, 228K)

Whats funny is pic related was weaker than Preskip Zoro.

Sorry, I was talking about post-timeskip (fishman island's meme fights excluded). I could never forget this kino fight.

Say something nice to my kind and wonderful daughter

Attached: tokotears.png (211x380, 41K)

Disabling an opponent makes victory better. Use your strength to break their bones so they become weaker. If you have a bat aim for their shin.

Again, Zoro and Brook could do that more efficiently with a sword than he could do with a scalpel or whatever medical cutting tool Chopper would have in his bag. Besides, he's by far the least bloodthirsty member of the bunch, and cutting conscious people up would be unduly sadistic for him. Physical striking has always been his forte, and he badly needs to start using Scope again; this would be a good way to combine both features.

No, that would be HxH.

Attached: They should have sent a poet ~ instead we got salty pseudointellectual hunterfags.png (1342x114, 17K)

Yeah. The only reason I can think of is that chopper will never have a strategical fight again so he axed it. Maybe that's why the brain point isn't mentioned anymore. It's really a shame, I loved chopper's solo-fights. I still hold hope for Wano ( zoan arc) and Doc Q.

DELETE YOUR RETARDED POST RIGHT NOW ASSHOLE

Attached: 1541987061987.png (802x692, 1.07M)

Dyke! Your shitposting wont change anything!

Attached: __nami_and_sanji_one_piece_drawn_by_emg_christain__7ea51cb000426a33dc72f5b2119aa2e0.jpg (705x1000, 332K)

Luffy, Sanji and Frankie are better at the physical strike niche thats why needs to do something different. Maybe give Chopper a club or something.

the doctor being some hulking hybrid monster is pretty intimidating and funny and I'm glad he's melee rather than another blade or tool user but I really don't like kung-fu point. It'd be better if he just brute force tossed people about but I guess that doesn't sell toys.

No.

Attached: 2893d0c9ac3eafd10c2790f795bd1054.gif (540x250, 1.97M)

Ahem
Luffy has elastic attacks
Sanji has fire kicks
Frankie has a shitload of ways to punch you
Chopper just punches hes like a really muscular guy so his fights are just boring.

>or character development
Character development isn't the end be goal of a character. Luffy fits the story and setting he's in perfectly.

Maybe it's because of Yea Forums but I'm starting to hate the terms character development, asspull and foreshadowing. It's like it's the only literary critique this board understands, which I get because most of you are uneducated NEETS.

Wow is he going super saiyajin?

>I have no clue why Jimbei likes him so much.
Good job speed reading Marineford

Thats the logic you get when you dont want to accept Sanjis love for Nami

I love them all but you must be a cosmic nigger if you hate based Brook.

Exactly. You made me remember that a while ago I found a pretty good video that explains why character developement isn't everything. Hunter-shitposters thats for (you):
youtu.be/Ns2GvGSBsok

Yes and why would you see a rookie as jesus after that?

Add jobber to that and I totally understand where you're coming from user.
Dude you don't at all know what a Gary Stu is.

I think Doc Q is all but confirmed unless some other information pops up to prove us otherwise. I think it's going to be similar to the Hogback "fight" only this time they'll actually be combating with each other on top of arguing about ethical stuff. It's probably the matchup I want to happen the most aside from Usopp vs Van Auger.

Its lust not love.

If Oda had any integrity as a writer, he would have the strawhats lose against Kaido. But of course he will continue writing himself into corners and bailing himself out with contrivances.

It's when he personally gained respect for luffy after seeing his tenacity to save ace
And doesn't see Luffy as jesus he sees him as a close comrade/captain.

Attached: 02z.png (888x1300, 329K)

Would things have gone better if Big Meme had made Smoothie marry Reiju? Smoothie would have a hot wife to juice, Big Meme would have her Germa forces, Judge wouldn't have to deal with his shitty son, and the Strawhats would be left alone.... probably

Attached: IMG_20190218_172011.jpg (700x1880, 279K)

Thats just cope logic. If he behaved the same for Pudding you would call it love

Attached: 20190212_023043.png (261x444, 126K)

excuse me but i believe that's called confquerers haki its very epic

No his behavior with Pudding is also love.

Have you ever met someone who convinced you they were really cool right off the bat with a high charisma? If so you should understand exactly how this sort of thing happens, as it's common in real life.

Considering that Doc Q had a higher bounty than the rest of Blackbeard's crew pre-TS, he probably got up to some real shady shit.

Okay wow I thought it was just a meme but no, Nami is super mega gay

Luffy isn't charismatic though. He doesn't do anything to earn people's devotion. That's why he appears like a Gary Stu to many readers.

But Luffy isnt Law.

I find this cuter than I should.

>a protagonist doesn't need to grow as a person, change and learn new things

holy fucking shit is this the power of OPniggers?

Well, for one, he liked to give out explosive apples to innocent, unsuspecting people

Luffy does all of these things.

Is Katakuri married?

Doc Q has HIV.

Smoothie and Cinnamon would gangrape Reiju.

Katakuri is a sis con and Big Mom doesn't approve.

>Luffy isn't charismatic though
He is tho?
>That's why he appears like a Gary Stu to many readers.
That's why he appears like a Gary Stu to YOU

Attached: vidpd7n6zbpy.jpg (540x456, 53K)

>Implying it would be rape

No he is still an impulsive idiot.

Did you mean "lust"?

I need translations for this more than I need my next breath.

He should have at least reproduced him not raising kids makes sense due to fatherhood being an alien concept to him.

Luffy literally has no redeeming qualities. He's just a borderline manchild, a Goku clone with none of the charm. Most One Piece readers don't even like him.

Yes I meant lust.

Hey there jeremy I knew this post would trigger you.

The SHs do have their moments of development in arcs but in One Piece they're supposed to be a static stable group that we shadow arc to arc.

In each individual arc the story is actually on the side characters that we encounter. Skypiea is about the Shandians and Skypieans. Dressrosa is about Rebecca, Kyros and the Strawhat fleet. It's their stories that are being told to us and the Strawhats are our medium to these stories. The narrative of One Piece isn't about the consistent growth of Luffy and the others, it's the growth of everyone else they encounter.

All of the Strawhats experienced their growth in their respective arc. Nami learned to trust others. Usopp is learning to be a brave warrior of the sea. Chopper learned to get over being a 'monster'. Robin stops being suicidal. Franky learned to stop hating himself for the past and start building ships again. Luffy got literally mind broken in Marineford before he picked himself up.

This is why we'll never see Gon tier "character development" in OP. Apart from it not even hurting the story, why do any of the Strawhats need to particularly change themselves arc to arc? Unlike Gon who was a kid way in over his head the greatest thing for them being in the crew is that they can be themselves.

Attached: 1549117982676.jpg (565x892, 120K)

sanji can be faithful

>Most One Piece readers don't even like him
He's won every single popularity poll the series has had

*borderline retarded

>Goku
>Having charm
Ok shitposter

I have never liked Usopp.

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Piece - 828 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.47_[2018.03.17_21.02.59].png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

He ate the AIDS AIDS Fruit, the deadliest Paramecia

>I wadda live
lol wut

I've never liked Usopp. The way he tells lies to get attention and build a facade of self-importance irritates me.
He reminds me of myself before the depression set in

He's an impulsive guy, but he has become far more thoughtful. And dude, you know character development doesn't involve a radical shift in a persons core personality?

All of the Strawhats are impulsive. One Piece is about following your will and doing what you want to do.
And I know you're recently referring to Luffy attacking Kaido but that wasn't impulsive either. Luffy attacked him appropriately when he didn't have any of his commanders with him.

Attached: 1549161799936.jpg (750x1099, 174K)

>Goku
>Having no charm
Ok shitposter

>replying to bait

>punches Kaido for no good reason
No, he's still retarded and impulsive as ever.

Then at least you are consistent. I still think its obviously love

To Nami

Attached: tumblr_perravHmNc1v9k7zko1_400.png (400x400, 175K)

Only Luffy is impulsive user the rest of the memehats are fine.

>Goku
>Not having no charm
Ok shitposter

slow down there Kizaru

I was astounded that Doc Q is a young man. Not even in his 30's. What the fuck is wrong with him.

>jeremy
lmao i'm not even reading the rest of that shitpost

In chapter one a yonko met him and liked him so much he bet the future on him and gave him ancient artifacts.
>he doesn't do anything to earn devotion.
That's why Mihawk called Luffy's power the strongest one.

no no no no no no luffy should have started wearing all black and renamed his crew the demon gods after kaido killed his old crew reeeee

But Nami is only faithful to money and vagina.

Implying Smoothie would do non-consentual to her wife

Attached: IMG_20190222_174813.jpg (2048x960, 276K)

Chopper, he was interesting at first and gave a good counterpart to Usopp, but now hes just a mascot, devoid of any use other than to look cute.
It would be nice if Nami or Robin could fight as well.

Responded to the wrong post there guy.
you mean this dude. And think what you want man, this is a thread about why you don't like a character, if those are your reasons those are your reasons and I'm not invested in changing your mind.

Luffy is not retarded like you are, he is retarded like pic related.
Coincidentally that story has D. in it too.

Attached: Vash.jpg (225x350, 48K)

Dude, I hate, HATE, Vash. I despise him.

Because of his pacifism? Admittedly, I didn't like that either.

True.

Attached: 19283887_m.png (480x360, 178K)

Goku has more charm than any One Piece character.

>brother so edgy he's literally named KNIVES
ouch.

Vash acts like an idiot. He is actually normal. Luffy is just a retard

Damn you, dyke.

I prefer Luffy's character to Goku's, though I consider them very similar, Luffy has less lust for violence and destruction.

Attached: lunaconfirmed.png (903x708, 373K)

fish have hair, ever heard of hairy frog or yeti lobster?

Attached: 1549533278706.png (417x501, 335K)

No. Vash is not normal, he is superhuman and it extends to his intelligence and behavior as well. A superhuman is not scared of the same things or concerned about the same things as a regular human, and so to a regular human, he looks retarded.
In reality he's supernaturally intelligent, just like Luffy.

>no charm

Attached: gottagofast2.png (332x322, 94K)

No, I wasn't bothered by his pacifism, I thought it was a vaguely unique twist. But Nightow created this world of irredeemable psychopaths, who Vash would watch murder entire towns and kill people on the regular, and Vash would just kind of beat them, and then they would leave. And no lessons were learned. It just got grating. Like goddamn Vash you have no reason not to kill Monev. It's why Nightow had the Gung Ho Guns who lost get killed by Knives/Legato because even HE knew that shit was stupid.

Which Goku are you talking about. Modern Goku is an unlikable faggot.

Attached: 1534797845012.jpg (1598x1248, 518K)

>Only Luffy is impulsive

That was Franky attacking World Government agents after Tom traded his life to get rid of Franky and Iceburgs crimes. Luffy is the most impulsive but its not like the other Strawhats aren't.
Because you're a balding retard who doesn't know shit about writing. I'll take your concession however.

I'm no /u/ntermensch but I approve of this.

This is a theme I've seen in Japanese media; with the most notable example being Myazaki's Castle in the Sky.
The royal witch bitch never gets any comeuppance whatsoever, I raged at the end because of it, so I can feel your frustration.
I think it's a defensible philosophical position though.

Goku has zero charm to speak of. Fighting bastard.

Sanji

Are there any /u/ ships for Perona?

Attached: get.png (892x895, 592K)

Luffy is an idiot. Cope luffyfag

Well you're a faggot so who cares about your opinion anyway.

He used to be better. He used to have some based moments, and his pervert gag used to be less forced, or appearing less, something like this.

>Luffy is an idiot.
Objectively false and a sign of severe speedreading or simply not reading the manga in the first place.

Perona x Monet's ghost

How vulgar

Attached: 1Fie.gif (500x281, 586K)

Perona x femUsopp

Attached: femusopp.jpg (200x252, 16K)

Sure why not.

Attached: large.jpg (500x305, 54K)

I've always hated Sanji. I don't understand how anybody could think his white knight shtick is cool.

Luffy is literally Goku in terms of intelligence. You must be reading a different manga or you mean the coping "different types of intelligence" idea

Thriller Bark was a sausage party, I don't think she ahd any meaningful interactions with Robin or Nami either.

ara ara

They're retards just like him.

>He used to have some based moments
And he still does.

Attached: 897-4.png (600x407, 69K)

I still like him, but pre-ts Franky was the best Straw Hat. His character now is a little forced, I also like his appearence now, but I used to like how goofy he looked like.

Rurouni Kenshin did it kinda right.
Jin-E, crippled for life, suicides himself instead of going to prison or being a cripple.
Raijuta never actually killed anyone, just kind of a sleazy conman.
Senkaku, humbled by Kenshin's compassion, decides to change his life, make amends. Brutally murdered by Sojiro. In the manga, arrested, tortured and eventually executed.
Like everyone either wasn't all that bad, or they paid for their crimes in blood, Kenshin kept his hands clean due to plot contrivance, but the intent was there.
Vash was just an imbecile, and a murderer by proxy. None of the people he spared were interested in changing, and were violently and dangerously nihilistic. Was his high handed philosophical bullahit worth anything to the victims of the people he lets run around? Absolutely not, Vash is a hateable character, and Nightow wrote him as an ultimately selfish person with a poisonous mentality.

>whole ship is in danger
>nami robin are you okay??

I love his gentleman side but Oda doesnt know how to do a good thing without screwing it up

Zoro is Kuina

Luffy's idiocy is his charm point.

if he had the old hair i would love him

I'm surprised that he has so many female fans given he's a gross degenerate who would spy on you naked if he had the chance. Brook is the more based pervert of the crew anyway.

Worst straw hat member is Zoro because he is retarded fan service for 12 year olds.
The best member is Robin.

What are the chances Robin has tasted Koala's "eucalyptus"?

Attached: 6d1b4ff68f23c9a6e22a7e5f697a7d0f4dfd743e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Luffy is high IQ and superhuman, so to a normal person like you he seems dumb. Objectively he catches on to things faster than a normal human can. He isn't smart like Vegapunk, inventing stuff, but he's smart in the ways that are useful to him. Appearing like a redditor isn't useful to him.
In the very moment Crocodile defeated Luffy, Luffy found his weakness. Luffy has made several high IQ arguments and speeches to various people through the story, illustrating an understanding of concepts that are actually beyond the reach of normal people in the real world.
He acts like a doofus because it improves people's ability to relate to him, because it objectively benefits him, and because he's not worried about 'looking smart' or completing a checklist of what 'smart' is, he's worried about figuring out how to hurt Crocodile, how to save Ace (he did), and how to find Raftel (he's the closest of any character).

For some

did he joined blackbeard? or did he die?

whatever you say shitposter. i'm sorry that that jeremy guy fingered you as a child

Domestication is a sign of lack of intelligence compared to whoever or whatever domesticates you. The rancher doesn't think the cows are as smart as he is and he doesn't try to act like the cows. Only a retard like you would.

also, post characters you think blackbeard had killed

I still wish she joined the Strawhats.....

Attached: Monet_Blushing.png (684x720, 637K)

Same with goku. Its common knowledge luffy is dumb dude

Koala is het for thick shark cock.

>, a Goku clone
Luffy is ideologically driven unlike Goku who is a much more simple character that just wants to fight. Unless you mean that they're both not smart and like to eat.

Moriah joined the BBC (Blackbeard Crew)

Absofuckinglutely.

Yeah yeah no worries just go and clean your toilet when you're done crying

I'd like to believe.

Attached: 6cb402894c7137a3b6a38d79cd4b100c.jpg (480x603, 55K)

What a low iq post.

Would she have proven overpowered? She is a Logia after all

had my doubts if he accepted to join bb crew or refused and has his df stolen

How about Perona and Reiju.

Attached: 105227815-288-k796699.jpg (288x450, 27K)

>be wild dog
>eat human trash
>be domesticated dog
>eat pretty good food and get belly rubs

mihawk but she cheated once w/ zoro
how do you think he got his scar

t. Brainlet
Luffy was never successfully domesticated by the world government, he is not a useful idiot who thinks he's an intellectual like you.

No.

Attached: IMG_20190217_160718.jpg (1100x587, 64K)

I miss old Franky, although he got the second best 1v1 since the timeskip in Dressrosa.

Goku is dumber than Luffy.

All the domesticated dogs I've known preferred human trash to kibble. For fucks sake you are proving my point. Luffy is superhuman so he doesn't need to be somebody's or some groups literal pet to be happy.

>tfw videos of cows being let outside for spring after being cooped up all winter
Cute!

What about Perona and Reiju while Smoothie watches

Do you know what /u/ is

>be domesticated human.
Pic related.
>be superhuman free man
Obtain golden pillars.

Attached: "smart people".png (551x318, 217K)

God dammit why can't I use Robin's Robins as a pillow, it's not fair

I guess niggers are the smartest people, huh.

Well if Luffy is supposed to be a pseudo Yonko most Yonko have their 3 commanders assuming she'd joined she'd probably a part of their monster trio unless Oda nerfd her I mean just looking at what she did do on Punkhazard she's clearly a capable fighter

Attached: tumblr_mgx63zDQNo1qd0gyko1_500.gif (500x277, 1007K)

>be wild rat
>board huge cargo ships and have massive feasts, make thousands of spawn
>live a life of luxury and freedom

>be rat in a cage
>wow! your water is provided!
>wow! free health care!
>wow! free food!

Robin is a fag like Nami only girls can lay on her chest.

You're all forgetting goth god Amande could just fuck Perona

Attached: 2150b0edd6c7dd144bc8a876ffbbd706.jpg (761x1080, 153K)

Just a idea, but if oda decided to give luffy a legit harem at the end of the manga, which would makes one piece the first manga to have it mc involve in polygamy in wsj. What are the chances the editors will stop him and won’t allow it?

They aren't superhuman and bullets don't bounce off their chest; additionally they are domesticated like everyone else, and are probably more systemized than any other group.

They system is harmful, so they are not okay after being domesticated.

I miss demo

nope ?

Lesbians

You were just dying to say that even though it has nothing to do with anything.

So will the memehats break up once Luffy is pirate king?

luffys not doing that
do you know how much effort a harem is

Was going to tell you how retarded you were but this whole conversation is stupid

Luffy can fight an entire army by himself, it would be bad writing if he acted like some kid scared of the hall monitor.

None if you are Chad.

That works.
What that neck for tho.

You're too low intelligence to simulate Luffy's perspective as a superhuman who isn't scared of the local deputy or of getting fired from his barista job.

Memehats? And why would they break up once Luffy has the crown?

If she hypothetically joined would Oda have kept her a Harpy?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (500x280, 562K)

Go read your manga about the world government employee Gon.

Not the case at all actually

couldd he do it

Attached: eehhhh3.png (243x761, 80K)

The girls could just rape him like how chichi did with goku. My question is more on the fact of whether wsj would allows oda to go through with it or not though if he did decide to do it.

judging from this thread it seems like the SH’s aren’t really that great individually but collectively

T. Luffykid

> Not understanding the simplest plot construct, that the daughter of a strong independent lady that sacrificed herself for her values and her daughters, can appreciate the worth of other strong independent women

Nami is my worst char but you guys are really stupid minded, go read naruto or some shit

Why would Oda intentionally remove such a big improvement?

I don't see why not. There's already a tanuki on the crew.

no bitch on the crew, Oda had some people mingling with an evil side (nami -> arlong, robin -> crocodile , franky -> franky family ) but they never put themselves in a position where they would do evil for their own interest.

She did, and enjoyed others suffering, she ain't coming.

reread arlong park

Its just a few dykes itching for representation

Yes user we know Nami wants to eat out her adoptive mom's snatch. Nami wants a mommy to hold her tight and rub nipples.

Spotted the seething waifufag. Your Nami has the big gay, deal with it.

Attached: 1532043147305.jpg (850x1202, 199K)

never read one piece before, im a mha fag

they also use teamwork to support dekus strengths and weaknesses right?

Holy shit, sauce

honestly though, who really is the best strawhat? is it robin?

This is a christian board. You dykes must leave.

They're all really good in their own right.

Sanji is all about the chase, when a lamb throws herself at him he won't care because it's too easy.

Attached: sanji.png (814x982, 304K)

Depends on what qualities you look for in a character. Usopp is my favorite because I love the idea of a character in way out of his league still managing to give it his all despite the odds. It makes his badass moments even more badass because they don't come naturally like with everyone else.

yeah you’re right, too bad hori fucked that up with muh 7 quirks meme

Embrace the ladyfags.

Attached: b7e.jpg (600x599, 81K)

based

Attached: deadestCharacterInOnePiece.png (738x902, 401K)

I'm still hoping for the moment when Usopp or one of the lesser strawhats accesses Armanent haki and smashes some unsuspecting goons face in.

Only the straight and hot ones

If Oda actually wanted her to join he'd think of a way and or excuse

If they're straight then they're not fags ya nimrod.

I love One Piece for Luffy, I only began truly enjoying the show in impel down. It was refreshing, i know some people may dislike that I enjoyed the show more with the crew seperated but that's me. I also loved how loyal Zoro was to Luffy. Nami, Robin weren't that likable.

But I call my self a onepiecefag all the time

No offense, but you are gay.

Fag (Suffix) and Fag (Homosexual) are very different things.

CARIBROS IT'S TIME TO SHINE

Attached: 1545853501273.png (640x512, 466K)

And thats what I thought you nimrob

Donut-tan is CUTE!!!

Attached: Kata's Donut-tan.jpg (364x304, 47K)

Jimbei's just dull. Nothing about him is exciting like the other mugiwaras, he feels like a diversity hire.

That's why he's never with the crew.

Attached: 911 (1).jpg (1811x1300, 1.15M)

Many fans were vocal for years about how few POFs (people of fish) were part of the series so Oda had to cave eventually

Alternate STAMPEDE Designs

Attached: LZN.jpg (689x1786, 506K)

t. got rejected for a job for being incompetent and blaming it on the blacks

Attached: USC.jpg (631x1817, 355K)

is all of chapter zero canon?

Attached: RFB.jpg (664x1743, 423K)

Robin as usual is total mommy

Attached: Dekx_ZqVQAADyix.jpg (540x268, 42K)

Are these rejected designs or are they in addition to the ones we've already seen? Because I like some of these more than the ones we initially saw

Does Chopper have brain cancer?

I can't say that I dislike any of them, but I hate the wasted character potential with chopper, turning him into a pet. He's the only Zoan user that unlocked more forms, not even Vegapunk could do that and he could feed fruits to inanimate objects (well, maybe Vegapunk actually can do it but it's hiding it). Yet, we're on an island of an obsessed Zoan user yonko and he doesn't give a fuck about the possibility of unlock more forms.

To be fair, besides Zoro and Luffy, everybody lost a lot of personality after the timeskip so you can't exactly like them for their personality after it.

I don't think he would be such a pussy to actually join the guy that killed Absalom, and I don't think that Blackbeard would even give him the chance to join instead of just killing him and taking his fruit.

it's oda subtle wishing of killing off chopper so law joins coming through

I would like her too because it would be like having a parrot pet. Part of me still wants a parrot Zoan user, or an actual parrot, to join the crew, though it's impossible.

Not really. He's inhumanly tough, he never learnt to avoid dangerous things because for him they are way less dangerous. Unfortunately, when something is actually dangerous, he doesn't know how to act.

So whats the deal with snakeman? How does it work exactly. All i notice is its like boundman without the haki on the stomach

robin. She is shit

It focuses solely on the culverin technique, increasing it's speed and other capabilities over boundman.
If that's what you mean.

These are the first outfits the SHs wear before changing them into the ones in the trailer

Delete.

Is it really that hard to make a decent Franky?

Attached: usolandrobin.jpg (500x283, 194K)

Facts can not be deleted

robin is still shit and worst SH.

But you can

Attached: 1551054840736.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Sanji looks even gayer than normal

>that brook

Attached: doffy.jpg (441x262, 42K)

I meant like, you know how boundman turns luffy into a bouncey ball???? Well what does snakeman do????

I hated Brooke for a long time but once he came back as the Soul King I was in love. I don't dislike any of the strawhats now but I feel that Chopper and Franky are the most lacking. I know Oda will fix that though.

No.

Attached: 1539621579661.png (320x320, 82K)

I almost wish some of these were in reverse, because I like some of these better.

Still, I think this is the first time since Strong World started the trend that the outfits at the end aren't in a single uniform style. I'm gonna miss that but at the same time it's a nice change of pace. And with the movie being a pirate festival I guess it makes sense for the outfits to be more colorful and quirky.

where would she get new legs and arms?

It let's Luffy exceed 49 Gomu Gomus, in my (not that poster's) humble opinion.

Where did Robin touch ya, user?

jinbe was very cool in impel down and marineford, but he quickly degenerated into a zoro that is even more obssessed with luffy

what are some threads we can expect once OP is over?

Ill start
>"where did it go wrong?"

>When something is dangerous, he doesn't know how to act.
Luffy defeated a logia Shichibukai as a rookie without haki because of his god tier intuition, and clever wit, and a counter intuitive realization that no one on the internet noticed before it was directly revealed with a flashback to the panel, even though it was obvious after the fact, making Luffy more intellient than the whole of the internet.

Oda should be ashamed of creating such a crap character like robin

>"I can't believe the One Piece was "x" all along. Did we wait 45 years for THIS?"

unironically, I think One Piece is gonna jump the shark when Vegapunk appears and explain what the Devil Fruits are
i just don't think this is something we need to know

>now that the dust has settled, can we agree is was extremely overrated?
>ITT: disappointing endings
>DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
>admit it, it was always shit
and most importantly,
>SET FAIL FOR WAN PISS LOL

Everything you just said we can switch Luffy's name with Blackbeard, no one seems to call him dumb though.

Attached: Marshall D. Teach.jpg (697x1024, 139K)

>one piece
>over

>Devil Fruit were introduced to the world millenia ago by an extraterrestrial being named Caguya

Actually I change my shitpost to Daguya for D

The story already told us and drew pictures of the spirits flying to the holy white trees of the forest of embodiment, a place that had a golden city with a golden bell on top a poneglyph that the newly formed WG annihilated in a genocide at the end of the voided century (all directly stated and shown on panel). Most likely the devil fruits come from there, but long ago they were sentient independent humanoids not fruits you could eat, they couldn't be eliminated so they were sealed away and a caveman tribe was tricked into protecting that seal.
Norland broke it, he was only half right because the spirits in the trees are real, but it was still the right thing to do.

Attached: Norland and Calgara.jpg (500x500, 170K)

>Caguya
>Calgara
Just so you know Zoro can't harm those snakes scales even after he learned to cut steel but Calgara and Norland easily could.

Like every other series when it ends, months and months up to two years of horrible unbearable low quality shitposting threads about the series and then a complete stop to the regular general after the two year period.

But judging by boruto, we'll probably get a sequel series about Luffy's kid or something.

Devil fruits are alien biotechnology.

The earrings tip you off immediately, why are there a bunch of retards recently

Oda needs to go the full hack fraud route and give us the One Piece prequels

I want to see Roger and young Garp, even if it's gonna be complete shit

Law is a fellow D and wanted to use Luffy for his own plans
Kidd is amused enough by Luffy to not get pissed at his antics like with Apoo and Hawkins

No Piece, a prequel about ROCKS vs the Navy

You just know he has that whole story roadmapped already.

Where does this come from? He flies into the wall when a girl who is about to kill him makes bedroom eyes to him. He was about to drop his crew for Viola. So why would he get less easily seduced or stop playing captain save a hoe role if he were to get in a relationship with someone?

>FemLuffy looks like Nami and MaleNami looks like Luffy
poetry

Piss has no story before Luffy's time. No major wars even. So a prequel wont work.

I agree. I hope that Kinemon wins the duel as a way to force Zoro to develop character. So far he's only been bested as a swordsman by Mihawk. Even against Fujitora Oda let Zoro overcome Fujitora's gravity gimmick and impress the admiral.
If Zoro fails to take Kinemon seriously, and then gets his ass handed to him because he didn't prepare properly, he'd finally learn something.
Kinemon already saved Zoro's weak life.

Attached: 33% efficiency vs Big Mom fighting tier Brooke.png (1118x632, 1.1M)

Speed reader

Are there curlybrows on his ass?

I don't know what the hell are you talking about, Blackbeard has even been called coward. He only takes calculated risks, and rarely. There, he was bragging to Magellan because he knew that he had Shilliew and a bunch of immates relying on him to escape the prison and have somewhere to go, he only brags when he has back up. He only approached Whitebeard when the guy was on the verge of death and almost cried when the guy turned out to be very dangerous anyway. He's clearly way more risk conscious than Luffy and most of the risks he took were extremely calculated.

I want to believe Oda will know to avoid that pitfall

Most of it is
The ending with Shiki's plan is most likely not canon

Minks cant diversify their cultures due to being on a giant elephant for millenia so they have the same cultures as they did 1000 years ago. Their land area is too small for multiple kingdoms to develop either so Minks are doomed to be BTFO by technological advances states outside of Zou.

Zoro pledged to never lose again, and he hasn't. He will never lose again. Deal with it.

Incorrect, Wan Pissu has extensive prestory both revealed and cliffhangered to be revealed; moreso than any other shonen manga.

Attached: Brook_vs_Big_Mom.png (1096x644, 454K)

I want to fuck that Luffy.

Every time in the story when Zoro has pledged to never lose again, he did. It's coming. But it will be better for the crew if he loses a duel to Kinemon and learns from that to defeat Kyoshiro, since Kinemon will lose to him.

Shut up Katakuri

>Kinemon made this dude run away in fear exclaiming "too strong!!!" as a torso.
>Zoro beating Kinemon.
Maybe after Wano he'd be able to, not before.

He would have died after the first round without Robin because he charged recklessly. He also almost dies against Arlong even when he was totally capable to beat him because he charged recklessly. Anyway, that doesn't make him stupid, he's just too impulsive and would never back out from a fight if he deems necessary to beat the enemy (he won't start a fight because a drunk makes fun of his dream, for example). I'm not sure if he's really unconscious of danger, back in Logue Town he was conscious that he was going to die and was pretty fine anyway, I guess he lacks basic fear of death, or is even more afraid of not living up the way he wants than of dying doing what he wants. But well, admittedly, Goku is called stupid all the time but he really isn't.

Did I fucking stutter? He will never lose again. Deal with it.
Fuck off with your "losing is good" bullshit. You won't be improving his character, you will be ruining it.

I know I meant no one cares about Roger's adventures.

I don't know if Zoro would fall for that. He would underestimate Kinemon before seeing him fight, but if Kinemon is a good swordsman, Zoro is the kind of guy that would change his attitude towards him merely by the feeling he gets from seeing Kinemon's grip.

>Goku is called stupid all the time but he really isn't
>Starts a multiverse war with trillions of lives at stake just because he wants to fight some boys
If he's not stupid then he's just a diabolical asshole.

meant for:
Luffy was aware of the mortal danger Nami was in on Water 7 once they were accused of trying to assassinate Iceberg and the villagers were attacking him and her and extremely stressed out about it on panel because Franky made it hard to protect her.

It's true that this happened, since Zoro declared that he was interested in the swordplay of the samurai after Kinemon saved his life and defeated a mythical creature.

Zoro, he's overrated and pretty boring.

He didn't seem to take the duel challenge seriously even though Kinemon is the same height as the legendary OG admirals and is literally a OG samurai time traveler that can cut away giant explosions and generate fire with a sword magic.
Oda had Kinemon split up on Punk Hazard as a plot device to help obscure his power level.

Whats with these islands smaller than a town in America Oda?

she's gay, and it doesn't really matter in the end.