Why is this shit popular? I watched a couple of episodes and read a couple of chapters...

Why is this shit popular? I watched a couple of episodes and read a couple of chapters, but quickly dropped both because it's insufferable crap. Other than stupid R*dditors, why's this series even receiving any attention on here?

Attached: 97023.jpg (225x320, 32K)

Yea Forums is full of ledditors.

"How Cute" from Kaguya was cool. Besides that, I got no objection for your points, its just a tired romcom that had been milked for all its good selling points (the love is war thing) and now had to resort to useless stuff just to keep it going.
For attention, its just animeonly faggots and ironic posters that uses Chika as bait.

Shame. We need a purge to get rid of them.

Why would you make a thread about something you don't like? Make a thread about something you do like instead

Why do you feel the need to make a seperate thread about it? I bet the one thread that's up has people that can tell you about its appeal. Don't tell me you don't want a discussion and you're just looking to shitpost for reactions.

Look mom, I'm not like other kids! I don't like what they like, I'm so special!

A majority won't purge itself.

Attached: 1445578271256.jpg (696x785, 35K)

It's not that far off from harem shows and romantic comedies with the "will they or won't they" or "who will win the _____ bowl" type of plot. Yea Forums in recent years has become much more accepting of romance, and there's generally sizeable clouds of interest floating about any similarly structured series. It's all very inane and same-y so it's not surprising that plenty of anons don't care for it.

The author is good about keeping the cast and characterisation consistent across chapters, and that leads to a good number of "hype" reveals and developments and whatnot.

Attached: 1537193564185.jpg (500x628, 57K)

Its a goldmine of reaction faces

Attached: fuji3.webm (852x480, 331K)

You should be the first.

I can see that. It's a shame, though, because this series isn't interesting in any way.

If you honestly don't see how this stands out from all the other lovecom mangas then go out in your backyard and bury yourself alive because you are too fucking to stupid to live.

But since this is a troll, 5/10, slightly mad.

>getting this salty over an overrated, unoriginal shit series

Attached: 1485340975328.jpg (320x309, 21K)

Because Yea Forums is not your hugbox faggot.

>Other than stupid R*dditors, why's this series even receiving any attention on here?
Because you're too much of a newfag to realize that the manga has always been popular here

Pathetic shitpost,this manga has been popular on Yea Forums more then 2 years already and some chapters even went over 1000 posts.

Attached: 1493575724515.jpg (1000x666, 131K)

>popular on Yea Forums more then 2 years
> 2 years only
So it's just newfags.

Yeah, this show is dumb but so are most of the things airing these days. It's why I'm basically just waiting for more BHA to come out since it's like the only good thing to come out in the past 5 years. Granted, I've only been watching anime for 5 years.

Imagine thinking this is good bait.

Imagine thinking OP isn't on the same level of idiocy.

Imagine thinking this series is any good and won't be axed after the disappointing anime sales.

Imagine being so bootyblasted that someone didn't like your lame generic romcom that you make a shitty baitpost of such a low quality

Oh shit, are these the fabled gotoubunfags that are assblasted nobody cares about their dumb show?

Imagine being so dumb you think people would watch that shit instead. Try harder, Kaguyafag.

Oh no. I was wrong? What anime do you like then user? Or are you afraid of being judged? Don't worry. We won't make fun of you like the kids in high school did.

>R*dditors
you have to go back

I love Kaguya just like you, new friend!

Attached: 3phHk1P.jpg (638x424, 43K)

Ok are you giving any reasons, or are you just feeling the little contrarian tonight?

Based and well memed otterfriend.

It became meme show of the season because of the dumb forced animation Chika dance you may or may not have gotten to. That's literally it.

Romcom manga always go on way past their expiry date. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1483112878313.png (554x436, 71K)

>a manga being two years old means that the people reading it have only been on Yea Forums for two years
Are you retarded?

5toubun at least doesn't pretend to be more than a standart romcom.

>anime sales
>determining manga success and continuation
Anime is there to sell the manga majority of the time

>food analogy
Art doesn't have an expiry date dumb burger.

Attached: 1523507453186.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Why is that a good thing? It means it's literally just more garbage. Or are people who read it as pathetic as the otterfags?

Pharmaceutical products have expiry dates too.

>thinks anyone who agrees is a burger
>is too autistic to come up with a good reply

Attached: PPwidQy.jpg (1536x2048, 670K)

So Popularity = Quality?
Makes sense since My hero academia is one of the better selling shounen out there and Yea Forums has several threads of it everyday.

Stop feeding the newfag.

At least it's not pretentious garbage like kaguya.

>Kaguya
>Pretentious
Wot

Are you just using buzzwords without understanding them?

Based user.

Congratulations, you have what's called "opinions" and "different preferences" and that's perfectly normal. In fact, most people lack them these days. However, just because you don't like a thing, that doesn't mean everyone who likes it belongs to a group of people you dislike, that's a common mistake that I'm sure you will fix as you grow up.

Stop feeding. Your time deserves to be used more wisely than just for biting down on baits.

>desperately bumping and samefagging his own shitty thread
Do you this for other series you dislike, OP? Or are you just this assblasted over a harmless romcom?

Thanks for giving more material for my salesfag banning campaign. One day Yea Forums will be free.

I actually haven't been bumping, though, only desperate Kaguyafags have.

>haha r*ddit right guys? guys? I-i'm fitting now? guys!! ;___;

Fuck off faggot.

It's pretentious. It wastes mountains of money in over stylized monogatari-like shots, but at the end of the day it's a very uncreative gag show, and the gags aren't even funny

>xD she said dick again!

Seriosuly, fuck off with this crap.

I like the OP, but I stopped watching unfinished romance adaptations 10 years ago.

Attached: 1446608971345.gif (392x294, 1.98M)

you don't know what "pretentious" means right?

Attached: 1445711410000.jpg (376x419, 52K)

Try lurking for more than 2 years, new friend.

Attached: lulz.jpg (600x800, 62K)

>lulz.jpg
>haha new friend right guys? guys? I-i'm fitting now? guys!! ;___;

Fuck off faggot.

keked at all these assblasted kaguyafags defending their garbage series and falling for obvious bait

kill yourselves

Everything about Fujiwara is great

Attached: 73285801_p0.png (850x1200, 778K)

I'm concerned about you, user. Do you really get mad over trivial things in life? If so, got a bumpy road ahead when you grow up.

Attached: concerned.jpg (386x580, 71K)

I will agree with you. The anime took 7 episodes until you could call it interesting

>It wastes mountains of money
Setting aside your ignorance of how anime production works ---
>over stylized monogatari-like shots, but at the end of the day it's a very uncreative gag show
The overdramatization is exactly what the staff was going for to make the humor more ridiculous, but it makes sense you didn't get that since you're too fucking stupid
>xD she said dick again!
you tried to sound smart with this, but it only made you look more retarded

Uhhh user I think you might be retarded

From no art to more high quality art than Kaguya. Fujiwara has stolen the show

Attached: 73354922_p0.jpg (1200x675, 838K)

most reddit shit i've read all day

I agree. I don't know why this garbage is so popular while the actual good romace is pretty much ignored.

Attached: kanojo-okarishimasu.jpg (334x500, 55K)

You are most definently a new fag not the user youre replying too btw I can tell because you are forcing pics with no relation to the text and new fags always do that shit

you're right but OP is just looking for cocksuckers to circlejerk about his contrarian opinion

I want to eat that strawberry butt

>newfag calling people he disagrees with "new fag"

Attached: BXYahyeIcAEYpjt.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>actual good romace
the romance in Kanokari looks like the second bastard child of 3D and 2D, it's all over the place

Which is why it actually feels realistic instead of wish-fulfillment garbage like the other romcoms.

Exactly this. Not sure why butthurt Kaguyafags think their shit romcom series is refreshing or new in any way.

I do like the triangle with Kazuya, Chizuru and Mami. Rui and Shumi are kinda lost on me though, they're needlessly attached to him and haven't brought out much that the other two already do.

>calls people newfag
>Recommends Kanojo Okarishimasu

Attached: stare.png (301x170, 93K)