Dragon Ball Super

GTfags not allowed

Attached: 1550034642027.jpg (960x960, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uQagrgaHLk
deviantart.com/scorpionntl/art/Pan-Vs-Kefla-Pan-Illusory-Nightmares-780722054
youtu.be/9CgBzaftCeo
youtu.be/3l--iPPYRTQ
youtu.be/H4h7vpqglbE
youtu.be/YLjEY0tqjag
youtu.be/ATJ1-_bfXJs
youtu.be/Fg1dPycoMVo
youtu.be/ncUWDxP0QGk
youtu.be/ars4crXkotI
youtu.be/s9jImriJo3w
youtu.be/2siHiL0Gq7A
youtu.be/dTMtVMIS33I
youtu.be/q7kOuj3kIIE
youtu.be/PrSSBySBAnE
youtu.be/myMy-jOFTBY
youtu.be/3HCemJ0Ic3o
youtu.be/lk6kGaKns18
youtu.be/BfHx7RJlO28
youtu.be/96UUTJjrp1Y
youtu.be/AV8GmU8A8Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzdj0kg2FXw
youtube.com/watch?v=1h6Ele7kKOY
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jiren is the tallest and storngest individiual in the multiverse

Attached: 1543720998916 (1).jpg (1024x640, 116K)

based jirenbro

Attached: 1548888835461.jpg (858x451, 73K)

Super is shit

GT = Soul
Super = Soulless

>Superfags are /pol/tards
Can't say I didn't see that coming.

>implying GT is anything other than shit

fixed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x960, 235K)

k3k

You may only choose one.

Attached: DBGT.jpg (345x500, 51K)

Don't day bad things about /pol/ here you'll trigger a lot of people

Because it doesn't appeal to powerlevel trannies?
GT had better world building and lore, unlike Super were God of destruction-tier nobodies conveniently appear out of nowhere and transformations are soulless fanfic recolors.
And the plot is pointlessly focused on Goku and Jobgeta instead of letting other characters take the spot.
Not to mention the cheap animation, shitty retcons and downgraded personalities.

Everything after midway into Z sucks ass.

So much for the untriggered Right.

GT panders to DB fans
and fails at it, watch the original Dragon Ball again
Not GT

Seriously, Cell and Buu were awful, GT sucked, and Super is just abysmal.

>And the plot is pointlessly focused on Goku and Jobgeta instead of letting other characters take the spot.
Yes that's one of the things that makes GT terrible

I wasn't involved in this conversation last thread, but which shall I refute first, that the manga is canon or that it's superior?

Based

Goku Black feels like a more soulful villain in both the Super manga and anime than all of the GT villains combined.

It did in the first 1/3.
It was so disliked even in japan that the americans completely ignored it and skipped to the baby saga.

People tend to forget that DB was on the chopping block till the frying pan mountain arc.
MUH ADVENTURE MUH JOKES!!
No one cared about that shit nigga.
Hell all of the references to OG DB and lionizing the original DB cast falls flat with everyone who's not on Toei's payroll.
Even their attempts and raping DBZ's corpse to get us shit like that embarassingly poor Broly fuck up

the memes are fucking real
holy shit

Attached: grande goku.png (1200x675, 806K)

5th panel with Heroeschads when?

Goku black is a less threatening, less entertaining, and less credible villian then Garlic Jr.
Let that sink in for a minute.

reminder this is going to be offscreen like goku leaving with shenron to a random place.

Actually, I'm not gonna let that sink in, because it's the most braindead dogshit nonsense I've heard all day.

Attached: 425.jpg (224x269, 29K)

goku said kiss his wife, not gynoid ass

While I agree with the OP I would just like to point out that SSJ4 was god-tier design and you're a raging reddit browsing shit taste having obese manchild faggot if you disagree

Attached: ssj4 goku.png (602x522, 206K)

I love this character not only because hes a stoic muscle wall with a powerful voice, and the literal strongest mortal in the universe. But because it makes spics so mad that he can literally one shot anyone but MUI Goku (which he can still rape). Really amusing to see them cling to literally anything they can to go against him but its all spic baiting and off-topic non canon sources.
3 (THREE) consecutive years being the strongest there is. Glorious character

Attached: 1543962347521.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so I apologise in advance, but do you guys have a link to the ocean dub of DBZ online? I've not been able to find any trace of it whatsoever.

Say something nice about my wife

Attached: C6843972-34D4-410D-A117-2413C78BE043.jpg (505x400, 74K)

>SSJ4 was god-tier design

Attached: 1446492616860.gif (322x175, 1.77M)

>EGP is training Goku because he knows Hearts is going to somehow win against the Omni-Kings
lol

T. I like muh blue hair and muh red hair and muh yellow hair and muh white hair.

Attached: Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku.png (1680x934, 2.91M)

>People still believe that Goku will train with EGP despite the Heroes manga showing that he's got those clothes because his old clothes got destroyed from his battle with Cumber

It was at least better than the 20 fucking lazy recolors we got in Super

Baby is better than all of the DBS villains combined.

BASED

>magic pants
>a pink furry shit that doesn't match their head's hair
>a fucking mullet
Goku blanco was way better that that shit.

Goku Blanco was just white hair, kek.

>only form that could make him come even close to defeat got written out because it would require increasingly ridiculous writing both to justify villains on that powerlevel as well as to justify Goku having a literal "I win" asspull button that requires him to job before being pressed (thus making any future training pointless)
>he didn't even lose against that form

How does he fucking do it? He singlehandedly shattered the "next antagonist always stronger than the previous one" rule.

Attached: jiren the chad.jpg (601x410, 28K)

Wow Marron is more stacked than Bra

are you gay?

Attached: REAL ssj5.png (685x1166, 836K)

My canon little color change >>>> your non canon and nonsensical colorful mess

I steel remember the "muh power scaling" desperate brolytards and how they got BTFO

Is it really true they got rid of saiyan tails because it was a pain to draw/animate? Please tell me that bullshit reason isn't true

and the white hair is cool...
so what's your point?

Attached: The_Blanco_Crew!.png (600x600, 519K)

>Little color change

Yeah, because Toriyama is a hack who has no imagination or sense of transformations when it comes to the Saiyans.

It's lazy is my point. Though I give Rose passing credit because I loved Goku Black and it did look cool.

Attached: Super_Saiyan_Rose.png (704x574, 191K)

No, that's why I don't like that queer looking form.

Attached: goku-mexicano.png (2000x1143, 345K)

I'm proud to be Mexican because we control this franchise in it's entirety.

What was compelling about Baby's personality? What made him interesting to watch on-screen?

No, you piece of shit. We are not getting contrarian to the point where we're defending fucking Dragonball GT.

Nothing, Baby started out an interesting idea, and in the end turned into just another megalomaniac.

This. Amerifats and Eurocucks eternally btfo.

Attached: 1551062130291.png (994x565, 134K)

Confession time. I never watched GT.

Attached: 1538458935484.jpg (888x499, 164K)

Well Bra is 9 years old and Marron is 18.

GT is redcon, this is for the best.

Holy fucking christ THIS

I've only ever watched Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

I'm pretty sure I watched DBZ when I was a kid, but I only have distinct memory of the dragon ball manga, which I read more recently. I don't actually watch or read Super, I just know what happens because of you guys.

it's super fucked up that this user is actually correct. Latino memes are the guiding hand behind DBS.

Your wife is trash, and she's not real.

GT might be shit but it's still better than Super.

Super should be in the last panel desu

The US trying to limit immigration from Latin America = "genocide". Europe limiting immigration from Africa = Good for them! That's their right!

replace superfags with gtfags

So Goku is training with el grande padre now?
What the fuck is heroes doing

Milking the franchise for all it's worth.

showing new designs so they can make more money by selling new designs.

Canon

Attached: 113254247.png (1400x500, 444K)

Reminder:

also post more edits
I remember there were lots of them when the movie got released
Shit was funny as fuck

Attached: 1460671876549.png (628x662, 568K)

>that point where they realized they can't go bigger with that gigga nigga Goku (I think I don't even know anymore) and revert back to original proportions while still increasing power
Dragon Ball will never make sense to me.

whoops wrong picture

Attached: 1551058270714.jpg (960x1407, 322K)

i don't get it.

Joppo

Attached: 1534219809080.png (582x543, 282K)

GT is unironically better than Super.

Team Four Star

Attached: Sorbet Sama.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>literally zero Goku x Bulma NTRing Vegeta doujin
>not even Goku x Bulma in general aside from pedo DB stuff

Fuck you, Japs.

if you'd just said "Dragon Ball" you'd be right, but you had to be a gigantic faggot instead

kill yourself

He would have used the Dragon Ball logo if that's what he meant

B-but, what about my 144p, badly-compressed realplayer Dragon Ball GT AMVs that were downloaded on my Prodigy dialup? My late 90's and early 00's nostalgia!

Attached: heroes.png (800x1200, 917K)

I will literally fuck Goku's boy pussy until he's pregnant

Attached: r3rtSYo.jpg (515x694, 61K)

Attached: Goku (You).png (597x332, 402K)

I can't wait until Pan outgrows Goten & Trunks in Super

Attached: large.jpg (500x364, 68K)

ya'll think that stone toss nigga is into pooping his pants too? he draws like a pedophile

Goku is incapable of having sex willingly. He is too retarded of brain

GT was better than Super
It had better music, pacing, and animation. Plus I really liked Baby Vegeta's design

It had better pacing because it had no filler. There was no drawing out to let Toriyama get ahead, and no mandated episode count per saga like in Super.

yo this freak likes caterpillars tickling girls. dude no offense but you are a fucking FREAK. seriously dont get too offended but you're like legitimately a fucking psychopath for this and you might actually be a fuckoid

Attached: 1532401350439.png (600x385, 280K)

You don't like caterpillars tickling girls?
Get a load of this guy

okay seriously dude, no offense but if you're actually into this shit you're legit a paedophile, like, you are into freaking weird ass shit even if they're adults being tickled. like people into tickling and bugs are all paedophiles even if the bug is a grown up and that's njust not cool. you need to get help, like, i hope i dont hurt your feelings because I respect u seriously, I love you dude but you need mental health help if you're seriously getting into this shit, researfching it, or looking at pictures and videos of it. its concerning to me and as your friend who resprects your feelings and opinions and doesnt want to hurt u you need to gret hlep. this shit is not good. please, get help and stop jacking off to bugs tickling

Honestly they both have some pros and cons.
GT wasn't all bad and Super was really mediocre in some corners.
A lot of Super was just one big rehash of characters, events, stories and themes that came bland and uninspired.
GT actually pulled off some bolder ideas and fresh takes,
Though Super was better at giving the actual arcs and fights significance, and ultra instinct was much more hype than SSJ4. Even though the ideas behind SSJ4 were not bad either.
They're just different directions. Another biological form that worked by going ape and then regaining humanity vs a form that works by spiritually achieving a sort of enlightened state.
Super is a better true sequel but GT does not deserve to be remembered so poorly.

hey fuck of

Attached: 2.png (1935x1023, 69K)

Attached: IMG_20181103_193927.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

Yet there's plenty of Goku x Chichi doujin.

i can make a doujin of anything. Goku canonically is too stupid brain to fuck anything or anyone and has never even kissed his wife. Bulma robs him of spermoids and impregnate her vile pussy with retarded babies

Attached: kannaicky.png (300x302, 130K)

Would you a Finn?

Attached: Finn SDBH.png (1271x709, 1.22M)

some kid buu looking retard lmfao

Why is Sonic purple?

Finn is a Majin from the demon realm and he's gonna absorb Gogeta

Attached: Finn SS4 Gogeta SDBH.png (1224x705, 1.24M)

I'll bet Chi-Chi makes Trunks fuck her before she'll let him and Goten hang out.

He's a hedgehog from greenhill zone dummy.

no but I would a Robelu

Attached: latest[1].jpg (606x886, 209K)

what the fuck

he's VENOM!?!?

Attached: kannavenom.png (249x240, 29K)

VENUMMMMMM

V-V-V-V-VENNOMMM

(I got that) Adrenaline momentum (venom)

>waifushit

get BLACKED libtard

Why are all the demon characters so bad?

The Saiyan and Tuffle OCs are fine, but the rest...garbage demons....

Attached: latest[1].jpg (827x900, 110K)

Demon elves are shit.

>as your friend
Don’t do this user
Please don’t do this

Attached: 118A96C2-EF23-4E38-B581-CF71EEB30E09.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Movie 8 OG Broly unironically had more personality than nuDogly. He might've looked and acted like a sodomized retard when he was in his controlled base form, but once he broke free, he knew: what he was, what he was doing and the fact that he loved it.
NuDogly is now just a retarded tarzan roided Kid Goku who is a dindu and whose only friend was a dog with long neck and once he became Super Saiyan, he became just as retarded as Second Coming Broly.
It's a shame, I expected the new Broly to be a punished tough warrior who knew how to act given his situation, but what could you expect from nu-DB and the hack Raughiyama has become.

Attached: IncompatibleCapitalHarborseal-max-1mb.gif (200x150, 912K)

Heh, I guess he is kinda like Venom

Attached: SS4 Gogeta Finn SDBH.png (1205x700, 1.09M)

BASED

Attached: 7f3b79336f2de4cbd9f8a9624f2226f4721ce791_hq.gif (356x200, 1.02M)

give us back the dragonballs!

Attached: gokuybvreatyhje.gif (1280x720, 2.8M)

get BLACKED libtard

Unironically redpilled

Attached: 20k2geo.jpg (1101x1599, 534K)

Goddamn, I remember this V-Jump article. It's crazy to think Raging Blast came out 10 years ago.

OG Brolytards are fucking retarded nostalgiafags

"m-muh pantera! m-muh system of a down!!"

die

>SSBE Vegeta stronger than vegito

>OGBrolytards
literally never existed, those guys used to shat on Broly because Kakarot lives rent free on his head but they have to suck his cock now or else Super will be proven to be better than Z, pretty sad honestly

yes and Base Goku+Base Frieza>>>>>>>>>>>UI Goku

literally how did Goku ever impregnate anyone? does he even know what vagenes are for?

Attached: gokukiss.png (901x1006, 561K)

He probably thought Chichi was a urinal at first

Chichi raped him

does pee pee piss really get womens pragnent?

Don't do that, it'll cause an infection.

Marron is half 18.

GT is unironically better than Super. Prove me wrong.

UR WAIFU A SHIT

A SHIT

Dragon Ball: Giant chins edition

Attached: vegeta gt.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Giant chines: a sign of Saiyan virility

Everyone has goiter in GT.

Attached: bulma gt.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Not even a Brolytard, underage tard. I'm objective since Movie 8 Broly at least talked when fighting instead of just saying AAAAAAAAARRRRRGH AAARGH

>SSGSS Gogeta>>>>>>>>!NotSSG Gogeta
>God tier animation
>Longer run time and contents
>Manga and anime exists, therefore providing 2 different experiences
>Everone is relevant to a certain degree

Attached: b.jpg (526x702, 173K)

Do you think Broly could survive Bulma's sexual assault allegation attack?

Or they have extra chromosomes.

Attached: goku gt.jpg (512x384, 77K)

Attached: pan gt.jpg (647x1234, 66K)

>Jobrenfags replying to themselves and still thinking they're the strongest
Top cringe bro.

only because of vegeta's mustache

youtube.com/watch?v=-uQagrgaHLk

Here come the angry "TFS SUCKS" autists.

No, that's like three genkidamas of power.

TFS SUCKS

>giving fights significance
how did you not completely lose your suspension of disbelief to the whole thing with rof? muh 4 months training, muh gohan can't go super saiyan, I didn't even have any interest following it any longer because of how dumb it has gotten
and the arcs themselves were just fanfics

I don't care about dubshit songs
I liked Broly's M8 character and design more.

>stonetoss
Why do people like this unfunny hack?

raughiyama was always shit, super saiyan 2 is actually a gag, protect the nature for me, nah I'm just going to have fun, super saiyan was probably intended to be a 4th wall breaking gag as well in that something that frieza exterminated whole race over was just a hair color change, he can't write anything else than gags

so, bra.

Tight pussy

Stop posting racist shmorky.

does someone have that pic of the power level club with broly with the tshirt "big boy"?

T H I S

>Stonetoss
That absolute nation of OP and nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 1543598448876.png (1186x934, 556K)

who's the purple and green frog with white hair?

Merged Zamasu

TFS legitimately sucks dick.

is non-existent in this series.

Sports girls have tight pussy.

Which means every fighter girl has one.

Was Baby even evil besides wanting to avenge his race? Did he fuck Bulma in those day off? They seemed pretty close. After finally killing Goku it didn't seem like he had any especially evil plan, he just wanted to live a comfy life as the new Overlord but life would go on the same. He was just a Tsufuru creation and they weren't savages, those were the Saiyans. Maybe Baby would have made great progress for humanity and protected his new planet from invaders.

Attached: 215632464.jpg (272x368, 21K)

big if true

Attached: 5df716ee774bea35faa2de60987f7de0--dbz-gt-videl.jpg (236x354, 18K)

Jesus Christ how horrifying. OTOH, Goku finally looks as retarded as he acts.

No one in the Dragon Ball universe has sex except to produce children, so pussies are probably very tight.

>Has enough shonen determination to grow a nose
If you don't choose Marron you're wrong

Who's your favorite Shenron?

Attached: SDBH Shenron Ability.png (1272x712, 2.6M)

>implying gohan didn't give up fighting to pound videl's mound 24/7

He didn't, that's Goten's job.

Why is Gohan so cool

I've never watched any Dragonball anime in full (only a few scattered episodes of the original and of DBZ as a kid), nor read the manga (although I've read all of Dr. Slump). Dragon Ball Advanced Adventures for GBA was great too.

As a neutral outsider who just sometimes clicks these threads because the spic memes amuse me, I will say that the GT SS4 form looks better than the paint-bucket red and blue versions from Super. In incorporating a Monkey King theme, it's a nice callback to the giant ape transformation (and the overlal feel and æsthetics) of the original Dragon Ball, and it doesn't let that “space monkey warrior people” theme of the Saiyans completely go to waste.

why did SSJ4 Gogeta have red hair?

Attached: 1524691532253.png (900x1551, 474K)

>muh chin
>bubbly muscles
>angular eyes
it has nothing to do with og db aesthethics

who?

because he combined Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan 4

Where the Panfriends at?

Attached: 110898.jpg (550x767, 77K)

in prison hopefully

>threads magically just slow down on a sunday night right before school starts
Fucking knew that you retards were spergy middle/high school students.

Attached: 1551039686379.png (680x377, 300K)

Why do people keep posting schmorky comics lately?

I'm right here!

Attached: 1536607859821.jpg (1026x1495, 374K)

Posting Stonetoss in an OP guarantees hundreds of replies. They've been spammed on Yea Forums and Yea Forums for ages now, but usually they're deleted on Yea Forums. I think this thread's still up because we're actually talking about Dragon Ball.

>Not making the last panel a Goku waku waku face

how is super any better than gt?

GT unironically appeal to women. Just see how much telenovela tier fanfics are about GT compared with the other series.

yes because it was honestly more family-oriented than any other DB series.

Attached: GTfamily.jpg (736x1112, 195K)

You can't refute either, because both are objectively correct, and there are no arguments to be made otherwise.

No one likes Super.

SS4 goes completely against Toriyama's style you spic retard. He doesn't like characters going through some massive overdesigned change to show that they've become more powerful. It's why 3rd-form Freeza felt weird and was only around for like 2 minutes.

>this scene was taken moments before jiren was curbstomped
>jobbo already dead
Press F to pay respects

Attached: jiren dies.jpg (1379x768, 304K)

JOBren is back on the menu boys!

*ahem*

Attached: waku.png (353x466, 321K)

what do you call this new form?

Attached: 1551057687107.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

You could just ask. I'll share.

Attached: 7cf7a7684bfbded15aa33f3cba6a7bbd.jpg (578x800, 252K)

Isn't super dead as an anime?

Reminder, THIS is your live action Broly.

Attached: 2ukbdz.jpg (830x467, 103K)

MUI Goku was destroying Cumber so Jiren should be fine.

Ikari grade 2

More of Pan's panties please

CHAD devil
>tragic backstory but still a monster
>could barely be controlled
>destroys galaxies for fun
>kills father with no remorse
>skin is cold
>god tier design
>fights to the very end

VIRGIN tarzan
>muh pure heart dindu nuffin
>cares about his father even though he’s only being used for revenge
>is legitimately autistic
>can’t open bottles
>doesn’t like being touched by women
>has to be fed like a dog
>closet furry
>has an hour to kill frieza and fails
>runs away from his fights trembling in fear
>has to be saved by his ugly stick waifu

Attached: 1546736323868.png (800x450, 482K)

>I AM LE DEBUL XD
>IS DAT ANOTHER WURD 4 KOFIN HEHEHE
Fuck off you stupid underage cuckspic.

We are Gogeta

>MRMMPPHHHH BEJITA SAN HELP I CANT BREATHE

Attached: the_smell_of_defeat__by_saiyan_slave_dczoj43-pre.jpg (1066x749, 119K)

puffy

TFS is cringeworthy shit and it's never been funny.

>ironic greentext

You lose. Cope.

>no argument
Feels good being superior to underage cuck virgins like you.

Wait is this actually Shmorky?

Attached: 1551073635278.jpg (958x1311, 827K)

>ad hominem

Cope

Holy fuck bros. Base Goku can beat fused zamasu

>fallacy fallacy
Quiet, dog. You've lost. Be silent.

Confirmed canon by based Seth

Fixed DESU

Attached: DB-Z-GT-SUPER-fix.png (1000x1000, 533K)

Only if you pee in their butt. Thats where babies come from, and handholding.

Objectively correct

Original version of this comic is far more agreeable.

shmorky is an insane tranny who's probably committed an hero by now. If anything, he's not making alt right comic strips

Agreed

This but with the DBS Broly Movie as the big guy in the extra panel.

Attached: top tier fight.gif (500x282, 575K)

>he thinks the nuDogly movie is anywhere close to the same level as OG and DBZ

Attached: autistic eyes.png (1366x768, 1.78M)

I'm disappointed at the amount of retarded cuckspics trumpeting about the Saiyan thots getting "Blanco" before Chadhan. UI isn't Blanco, you fucking retards. Blanco is a legendary and entirely exclusive transformation. It can't just be randomly obtained by some whores from U6 or a has-been waku waku dumbfuck like Keku.

Blanco is about purity. Power. Intelligence. Pride. Arrogance. Mysticism. All these things coalesce PERFECTLY--no one ingredient too much or too few--to create the ultimate transformation, worthy of only such a supreme existence as GODhan. So go ahead. Laugh all you want about how Cuckarot/Fale/Caulishit achieved "Blanco" before CHRISThan. When the real Blanco comes along, when all hope is lost and then suddenly a blazingly white beacon of salvation cuts through the darkness like the knife of hope, we'll be the ones laughing.

CHADhan always wins.

Attached: GODhan Blanco Triumphant.png (1021x606, 495K)

>dogly
cope jirenfag

>m-muh jirenfag boogeyman
If you think someone who knows the worth of DB and DBZ can consider Jiren anything other than complete and utter dogshit then hoo boy do I have some news for you.

MUI Goku is stronger than Jiren.

>unlike Super were God of destruction-tier nobodies conveniently appear out of nowhere and transformations are soulless fanfic recolors.
This more than anything. The GoDs themselves are just shitty benchmarks that serve no purpose after Zamasu, and SSB and Rose were literally deviantart shit from 2008. Goku Black arc was so close to shitty fanfiction that it’s honestly hilarious that anyone approved of it in the planning phase. GT might be shit, but it will never come close to how lazy Super is.

>stronger
>lost

So has anyone ever posted GT's """"""good"""""" animation

too late jobrenfag
you've been exposed
now obey, mutt

>hating Rose, the most aesthetic transformation since SS2
>hating the best Dragon Ball arc since Freeza
Goddamn Mexicans have some awful taste.

There isn't any, GT isn't good either.

I'm surprised at how few pictures I have of Pan's panties. She's either nopan or clothed.

Attached: 1509405231248.gif (480x360, 3.84M)

>just keeps sperging over his obsession with the blandest character in the entire fucking series
Learn to read or get out, Pedro.

Nobody ever will because it doesn't exist. At least Super looked good sometimes.

>tfs
>reekdom101
>SeethethePontiac
>spicsu
>aidsjay
>seancamel
>monica lewinski
>niggers
>spics

Attached: E2152428-E49A-443C-B76E-091018C57CEA.jpg (952x750, 367K)

Shut the fuck up you sperglord. Cope

I SAID OBEY TO YOUR MASTER, DOGRENFAG

>What if goku was evil
>"best arc"

Mexicans are the only ones who love this garbage. Black arc was a mess of bad writing, and that’s really saying something.

on it

Attached: GT Cucnks.webm (537x360, 2.34M)

>obey to your master
Literal spic confirmed.

>ignoring the overarching theme of the arc and everything else about it
Sasuga, contrarian cuckspic.

>i-it was b-bad writing because I didn't like it
I accept your concession.

Attached: 72470012_p0.jpg (991x1232, 500K)

Retard

>no argument
I win, you lose.

>>ignoring the overarching theme of the arc
>"What if Goku Was Evil".

>CHADrone Magnus
>Super Mecha Frieza
>Perfection

Attached: 908E28A3-719A-4492-97DB-A122E5350CF3.gif (500x363, 930K)

Attached: 1536594468032.png (535x694, 270K)

>h-hehe I'll oversimplify it and then say I won xD
Nope, not gonna work on someone who's not a retard. You have no argument and you lost, get over it.

Meant for

mmm yes quite

Attached: 5225c45eb73190a93fcdfb86d8a81bc6.jpg (735x312, 43K)

>NO U
Wow, you really are BTFO.

>still hasn't posted a single rebuttal or counter to any of my points
It's like you're actively trying to lose.

>trash manga made before he made the godly dbz
I hate these fucking spics so goddamn much it's unhealthy

Attached: DpTnlKNUcAAgWEx.jpg (900x506, 69K)

>h-hehe I'll say I won this means I win

Attached: 1479712074833.webm (967x544, 610K)

>using the trash non-canon anime as an argument
Yep, you're done. I win, you lose. Cope.

the absolut state of these threads

Attached: 4855086-1970004141-47093.jpg (460x260, 21K)

So this is what a Zamasu fan looks like.

>Wan Piss
The absolute state of (You)

Super is trash regardless of format

Attached: 1550845007719.jpg (602x903, 265K)

Based One Piece Chad

Attached: playing_with_pan_by_pan_dragonballgt_dchlciv-pre.jpg (774x1032, 99K)

Funny how you spics have never posted a single argument, it's always just "IT'S SHIT I WIN". Just concede already, you're not going to emerge victorious in this.

>spics
>hating super

Attached: DyNcEFzXcAce-Ja.jpg (271x297, 28K)

So what you're saying is you concede?

Not true, he was just hard to draw.

>Not true
>source my spic ass

Cope

list of good things that came out of super:
- manga kefla

Attached: pan_by_diegodragonbooster_d1peh8f-fullview.jpg (600x771, 58K)

Yep, that's a concession. Thanks for playing kid, pick your opponent more carefully next time and try actually defending your position with arguments instead of screeching and crying like a pissbaby.

Attached: take this.jpg (720x489, 50K)

Attached: 5029322ca456dfe7b42b5a8cea4d3c72.png (1024x1249, 438K)

>SSG
>SS Rose
>Blue Vegito/Gogeta
>Broly
>Lime Super Saiyans
>Kefla
>Zamasu
>Black
>Gowasu
>Trunks x Mai
>Beerus
>Whis
>Belmod
>Ribrienne
>17's return
>Golden Freeza
>Moro
>Hit
>Champa
>Vados
>Cus
>Marcarita
>EGP
>Gohan vs Piccolo
>Episode 131
>Based Roshi

Now you do the same but for your nostalgiafaggot series.

Marron is a few years older. Bra's like ten in GT.

>overarching theme of the arc
What, that god’s can be dicks too? That’s been a thing since at least BoG. There was no point in saving a future that had already been raped to all hell.

Attached: ecc37f5bda092f191b5c22e845c5ec6a~01.jpg (659x378, 49K)

You could've just said literally everything lol

what did we learn from the Black arc?

Attached: f3ec561634412310045f377f6c8bb4f8.png (785x909, 406K)

Watch it, if only to see what kind of shit these idiots think is better than anything else in this franchise.

That Gowasu should have actually somewhat nurtured Zamasu's views regarding mortals and discussed them, instead of showing him stupid mortals doing stupid shit and then promising him that they would change eventually. It was a classic case of the venerable old teacher actually doing far more harm than good with his misguided lessons and ironically without them Zamasu might not have become the radical villain he did.

There are still plenty of shitty aspects to Super though. SSB and the Jelly Vegeta arc are prime examples. Also the ToP is pretty shit but particularly horrible in the manga.

Goku turns into Yoko Kurama in Dragonball AF?

>Another frieza arc/shit animation
>U6 tournament arc which introduced us to Winnie the Pooh, Broly, Twink Vegeta, & purple piccolo
>le evil Goku arc with no changes in the story except for future Zeno being in the present timeline. Could skip this entire arc and not miss a damn thing
>another tournament arc where the main villain was an Ayy lmao. Universes are just lining up to get erased by U7. Goku magically restoring his stamina while fighting and asspulls ultra instinct for a total of 3 times.
Woah... so this isn’t true power of Super....

>a bunch of subjective shit
>"I didn't like it and that's my argument"
The only thing I'd give you is the ToP being easily the weakest arc in Super and one of the weakest arcs in the franchise, but even it had some shining moments.

Attached: SSJ4 Vegeta vs Building.webm (540x360, 544K)

Attached: 4cfd275d2f0f7f99b9ed7126a0fcecc3.jpg (1162x1120, 695K)

How strong will their kid be?

Attached: Kale_Blanco_Jobs_To_Trunks_Fat_Trunk.gif (1924x1019, 2.79M)

Episodes 4 and 5 had good animated fights. 4 was against fodder but better than Super's fodder fights, 5 was against Ledgic.

Attached: tumblr_o8w6l94Co71vsic9jo4_500.gif (500x300, 1.98M)

>every motion is stiff like a fucking robot
>this is what GTspics have to cling to

Attached: 1549931550901.jpg (640x480, 151K)

Attached: 9b4263e9feb1c956c283017db86ba23a.jpg (500x442, 58K)

>SSB
Still find it hilarious how the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form is probably the most inept Super Saiyan form in terms of wins and losses in DB, canon or not:

>introduced in RoF
>gets immediately overshadowed by Golden Freeza
>doesn't have a legitmate straight up win over any big bad; Beerus, Freeza, Hit, Black, Jiren, Broly
>jobbers all the time

Attached: GT recycle scenes too you know.webm (720x480, 2.9M)

>whis
alright I will give you that one too, rest range from meh to absolute cringe

>Pan is the ugliest

That's better to watch than whatever fights Botamo or Cabba ever got.

Not an argument, concession accepted.

Attached: pedropls.png (640x1432, 1.48M)

isn't Maron like 8 years older than them

>o-oh yeah w-well Super looks like shit too!
Kek

Attached: LIGHT MY ONLY WEAKNESS.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

Should have put a sombrero on the third one's head

That’s not a theme, that’s a regret. A theme would’ve been that mortals are imperfect, but they need time to grow. The problem is that they didn’t go that route and the only one who’d learn that is the character that doesn’t exist anymore. They almost went with that when Gowasu was teaching Zamasu, but that never goes anywhere.

>concessionfag

Is this the fanart that landed Toyo a job? I recall him being inspired by old SS5 art and start his own doujin

Cope, dog.

this is fucking epic wtf

BoG
>raped by beerus
RoF
>raped by Whis
>raped by frieza
>raped by Sorbet-sama with a ray gun
U6 tournament
>certified 50 iq retard
>cosbied by Frost
>raped by Hit
Future Trunks
>admits to never kissing his wife
>raped by Zamasu
>raped by black
>raped by fused Zamasu
Before ToP
>raped by Hit (again)
>raped by Arale
>forgot he had a son
>lied in front of his own friends/family without hesitation
>raped by Frieza (again)
>raped by some green man in U4
>raped by Kefla
>raped by Jiren
Broly Movie
>doesn’t know what repugnant means
>raped by Broly
Galactic Patrol
>raped by a ray gun (again)

o-our hero son gokek...

Attached: 8B76149D-F0B1-4C80-9C96-CE529E1C516D.jpg (452x374, 54K)

dog

But that's wrong.

Attached: dbgt17-31 (1).png (640x480, 253K)

Attached: a dead Frieza and Cell is weak to ice.webm (636x480, 2.38M)

Cope with your loss to your superior.

GT was such a fucking pile of goat shit

Attached: 1496493897051.jpg (507x380, 170K)

>had to turn SSB just to break Nink's hold and still almost got ringed out
Lmao

>dead Freeza and Cell
>they don't have Halos

Based Panfag

Attached: GT Trunks vs a stack of Bricks.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

Attached: 3e7039da7424276a1623b126ab7d210c~01.jpg (850x553, 161K)

Reminder that Toyo was confirmed to have purchased Kingdom Hearts III
Reminder that Toyo traces Kingdom Hearts

Attached: goatdom hearts.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

deviantart.com/scorpionntl/art/Pan-Vs-Kefla-Pan-Illusory-Nightmares-780722054

>GTspics getting annihilated
Good thread.

Attached: gohan jobs in GT.webm (720x480, 2.91M)

at least post the webm

Attached: panlearnsherplace.webm (924x520, 2.86M)

Didn't everyone but GOKU himself job in GT?

>that kamehameha
Holy shit hahahahahahaha

Attached: GToku's messed up face, ATATATATATA, and jobs.webm (720x480, 2.85M)

Nah just put him as a third of the retard in the final panel.

Rip Keku

Attached: 1542591585991.jpg (1317x423, 122K)

That's pretty hot

Attached: 63047251_p0.jpg (1280x960, 273K)

Attached: only time hercule got hurt.webm (720x480, 2.83M)

i mean...technically correct, toriyama said he wanted to stop doing dragon ball after Z

Attached: 63617064_p0_master1200.jpg (600x450, 83K)

Fuck off with those 12yo "insults", underage.

Attached: d2c52cf41c0c637b95e6e21df108a3fc~01.jpg (2067x1376, 274K)

Attached: Jobber 4.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

Toriyama wanted to end Dragon Ball in the first story arc.

>it just gets spikier

Attached: e8d4c112703a7df26c8dbc483a88bf75.png (426x568, 148K)

Attached: GT-crowd.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

dude...he said GOOD things
SSG, rose, blue vegito gogeta, are just blue skins...none of that shit is actually good or means anithing and everything else is trash...

Actual good things:
>Beerus
>Whis
>Episode 131
>first half of black/zamazu arc
that's it.

Attached: 0364e4dbbfdedab4ed95a803b52a450f.jpg (444x380, 23K)

>youtu.be/9CgBzaftCeo
>youtu.be/3l--iPPYRTQ
>youtu.be/H4h7vpqglbE
>youtu.be/YLjEY0tqjag
>youtu.be/ATJ1-_bfXJs
>youtu.be/Fg1dPycoMVo
>youtu.be/ncUWDxP0QGk
>youtu.be/ars4crXkotI
>youtu.be/s9jImriJo3w
>youtu.be/2siHiL0Gq7A
>youtu.be/dTMtVMIS33I
>youtu.be/q7kOuj3kIIE
>youtu.be/PrSSBySBAnE
>youtu.be/myMy-jOFTBY
>youtu.be/3HCemJ0Ic3o
>youtu.be/lk6kGaKns18
>youtu.be/BfHx7RJlO28
>youtu.be/96UUTJjrp1Y
>youtu.be/AV8GmU8A8Ls
Just watched all of these and understood every joke. Guess I am a real dragonball fan unlike you fags. Now to watch all the texting videos and some tfs shorts bros.

Attached: FC6A7C92-D721-43C1-9BB8-7BE6BAB0A063.gif (500x572, 1.26M)

imagine jobbing to a giant fucking rat

Attached: blue.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Attached: 7f4496c5-1c80-4118-c10e-95265d408960~01.png (1218x1032, 1.02M)

Based Chadhanbro bringing the good content, these threads would be fucking garbage without you guys.

Attached: VeGTa.webm (720x480, 2.83M)

Fucking kek

Keep crying, GTspic.

>godku and godgeta job to a cat

Attached: 71068673_p0.jpg (608x860, 618K)

he also admitted to dumping chichi when she was pregnant with gohan, when he thought that bulma's big belly means she must have ate a lot

Where the fuck did this armor come from when canonically his armor is this

Attached: 523235235.png (518x877, 569K)

>no argument
>just subjective opinions
Concession status: accepted.

Attached: 71167195_p1.jpg (699x1067, 379K)

Rule of cool

ん?

Attached: 71274928_p1.jpg (1228x868, 986K)

at least that sick fucking Keyblade has a canon name now

Attached: when GT try to be kino but fails.webm (720x480, 2.95M)

Heel, dog. Your master commands you to return to your kennel at once.

>dogposting
BTFO once again. I win, you lose. Cope.

>dead series
>dead thread

Attached: 4492732d-d925-4890-b335-c68b71b458e0.png (253x222, 55K)

Attached: 71379232_p3.jpg (955x1351, 1.48M)

>Godku and Godgeta job to a goat

Cry more spic

But the first one is cooler than that shitty goat.

DELET

Attached: Jobuub.webm (720x480, 2.94M)

Disagree, I think the goat looks cool/foreboding as fuck. I actually forgot about the Xemnas Keyblade armor until you posted it. Also while we're on the subject, Xehanort's new voice actor is fucking terrible.

Attached: 71484458_p3.jpg (2047x1447, 2.49M)

HunterChads.... t-tasukete.....

Attached: seru's face.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

I actually like the scenery here but the character designs and premise ruins it

Literally more SOUL than anything in Super.

Attached: 71587093_p1.jpg (1473x1042, 2.12M)

He has maybe one or two good lines, but yeah he’s pretty shit. I miss Nimoy.

He really doesn't. He's a safe, bland formula.

exactly

Attached: step into the cuck tour.webm (720x480, 2.88M)

holy mother of cringe

switch super with GT and this image is perfect

Attached: GT Logic.webm (720x480, 2.76M)

The last non-arcsys game to resemble the anime almost perfectly. They really have to go back to this formula. The attack animations, the scale of the maps, all the unlockable attacks, the sound effects, the character models were all great. They have to go back to this formula but make it a little more like BT3. All anime arena games are kusoge but BT3 did a good job hiding it.

Everyone misses Nimoy. I imagine him talking whenever Moro has lines.

fucking based

Attached: Fearsome_Rampage_Legendary_Super_Saiyan_Broly.png (852x1136, 1.5M)

>God tier opinion
>Only the original manga is worth reading, but its quality greatly diminishes over the last arcs
>Both the original anime, GT, Kai, Minus, Jaco, the movies and super (manga and anime) are anti-art and detracts from the original story.

To my fellow Panfriend, you're the best!

Attached: de0dc9267f5eb5384b5eeaa076e443b5.jpg (1536x864, 758K)

Correct

Super is indefensible for one simple reason. It has a status quo. That's the one thing DB should never have. Read the original manga, everything constantly goes forward, nothing is static. In Super we're going to have a 10 year limbo were nothing changes Goten and Trunks will still be toddlers, Pan will be a baby and Goku and Vegeta will still train with Beerus while they fight the menace of the day (vegeta, then super vegeta, then super blue vegeta, then goku, then super goku, then super blue goku and so on and so forth). We'll have to hear a million times how Vegeta is different now and loves his family.

Super is dogshit

LET THEM AGE

Attached: 2b79ae7d21a4388b0ff8017769b75ec4.jpg (600x725, 96K)

what if

Attached: DwJ3WftV4AE4Q83.jpg (2000x1600, 256K)

GT is dogshit

There’s still 4 years left before Peaceful World.

DBZ is dogshit

Attached: magic clothes.gif (500x375, 988K)

DB is dogshit

The only good thing GT did was use dragon fist.

This.

Y-you too.

Attached: f019fff947dae39fd440e82e3c2f136b.jpg (1240x874, 121K)

Anime is dogshit

Attached: PanShake.gif (640x480, 1.73M)

in the original manga, at the beginning they only added such as locations and characters. there wasn't any loss until goku had his tail cut off (which grew back anyway).

>pan is supposed to be younger than bra by EOZ
They’ve already fucked up. If anything Super is the non-canon one with this massive inconsistency.

I like GT because it brings back the great ape, one the most iconic transformation of Dragon Ball that was basically killed after the Saiyan Saga.

Attached: 1477034-oozaru.png (480x360, 196K)

What if Uub was in super?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzdj0kg2FXw
>17: Please revive the unmeasurable amounts of people that have died today
>Kuririn: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>18: Are you ok with this? You really wanted a boat!
Was Super written by a computer?

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Uub is dogshit

clearly said by someone who doesn't own a boat.

Pan is one year younger than Bra in Super.

But they're 13 and 14. They should age like Gohan, another half-saiyan, not like Goku. The real issue is that they're irrelevant and there's not a single good in-story reason why. They care so little about them that they can't bother to make new designs for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=1h6Ele7kKOY

I like uub though. He has the potiential of a kid buu that can train.

Attached: fec540ad77fe157cdb4acef13ac7c5e8.jpg (766x800, 53K)

>DB Online
>Every single earthling has saiyan blood
Did they not see how this is impossible or did they just not care?

Wasn't Pan already born by the time Whis magicked Bra out of Bulma's womb?

>impossible
Not for Chadhan.

Attached: うすのろ.jpg (2705x1509, 182K)

Yes. Pan was in Resurrection ‘F’ and the anime equivalent.

I want to fuck the shit out of Pan now, thank you panposters

You're welcome

Attached: pan_portrait_by_liaartemisa_d2mruqn-pre.jpg (756x1058, 92K)

>weaker than base Goku

Well have you forgotten bra yet?

Attached: Dragon_Ball_GT_Screenshot_0133.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Just imagine. You could be as rough as you wanted and she could take it. Saiyan genetics you know.

Name a stronger DB Character.
You can't.

Attached: d2xms89-a0f02cfc-0926-4160-b4ea-f3f6cb8098fe.png (606x976, 709K)

Attached: 1537523623350.gif (640x480, 415K)

Bra has one of the best support cards in dokkan

Just Bulla or Bra

Attached: IMG_20190201_102905.jpg (560x418, 29K)

Vegeta was a great family man even in GT. That's one of the things that I really liked about him. Still a badass and one of the strongest characters and yet he's grown to also care about his family. It's a shame Goku regressed as a character.

Oh really

Jobrenkek a fucking manlet, Cumber is like miles top JeJ.

Attached: faster.gif (640x480, 414K)

Even stronger and hot like Bra his daughter

Attached: IMG_20190122_135126_521.jpg (480x480, 31K)

What that user probably means is that 17 could have easily have gotten his boat if either Bulma, Satan or Yamcha bought it for him or if they used the normal DBs. No need to use the absolute broken af super DBs for a fucking boat, also 18's reaction to that was pretty stupid.

Attached: c91ee74bc3b6561777b9754dbe6c2b6a.jpg (1724x2289, 1.48M)

Pan hasn't.
I couldn't resist.

Attached: 35ea17a00267fd1f8154f2abadc0ff87.gif (800x884, 1.31M)

Super sure did.

OwO

Optimal

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-121935.jpg (1080x881, 922K)

Attached: 1541308152914.gif (500x375, 995K)

>panfags

Attached: ixmxPvRB_400x400.jpg (312x312, 13K)

Pan is dogshit

Just admit that your nostalgia is overshadowing the obvious flaws first broly had. He was cringy and i was always ashamed when Broly was brought up in discussions with people new too db.

The fact that you don't like him being remade shows your autism way too much.

Attached: VEGETAleaves u.gif (400x296, 443K)

I don't think toriyama gives a fuck about this, things constantly changing was more of a side effect not something toriyama intended

Attached: 00000017~01.jpg (713x644, 116K)

Toriyama is dogshit

>people still think end of z is still canon
They've already retconned a lot of shit, Tori himself retconned stuff that happened with Bardock in the original manga with Minus. If we ever get to the final episodes of Z it'll be retold in a different way and you'll be expected to just accept it.

Ooh, scathing

Attached: Dp3tqFXVsAADd0A~01.jpg (641x648, 94K)

Attached: 1509404060676.jpg (564x658, 40K)

noice

Attached: dans.gif (374x280, 1.53M)

Don't listen to him Panfriend, you're doing God's work. Also, try to post lewdandcute
if you can

is it time for sengen

Attached: galo vegeta blue.png (900x900, 1.14M)

Saiyans are dogshit

I'm getting dangerously close to my lewd pictures now.

Attached: 1543799762182.png (689x1160, 306K)

Reminder that Toriyama hates Fagotaro

Attached: fuck off toyo said tori.jpg (1000x250, 70K)

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Attached: AAAAA.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

Even Goten Could.

Attached: 42044689_680574542311937_584664071119306752_n.jpg (415x764, 44K)

Seems legit.

Yeah, my dad knows his cousin's brother so that's where I got the raw unedited interview from

Nonsense

Attached: IMG_20181204_194519_925.jpg (375x375, 28K)

Imgur? MEGA? /h/ thread?

Attached: 70601644_p7.jpg (628x864, 245K)

Vegeta is dogshit

Be quiet.

Time to give the cunny a thorough pounding!

Reminder that SSB Gogeta is 800000x stronger than UI Goku.

Fusions are dogshit

I wasn't planning on sharing them en masse but I might upload them to MEGA and share the link in a future thread.

Attached: 782801a6bd1d345096f525ea32a60de8.jpg (800x1284, 179K)

You hero

>tfw got rage broly and ss gogeta
>still no PHY ss broly
>already down to 12 stones
Fucking gachashit.

To be fair frieza coudn't break out of a simple coccoon in hell either.
Afterlife shit is weird.

Freeza is dogshit

>Every single earthling has saiyan blood

Attached: 1542978725110.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Attached: 2775443 - Dragon_Ball_GT Pan Son_Goku padm.jpg (2480x3508, 1.59M)

Chodehan is dogshit

>gtFAGs not allowed
also based poster in a based thread.

Absolutely fucking BASED Panbro

t.desperate gt shitter

Shouldn't the mods be doing something about Panfag?

I wish there was just a cute fanart of Goku&Pan bathing together. I like this ship, but not a fan of lewd stuff.

Attached: GokuPanWater.png (800x600, 327K)

Pan is dogshit.

Jiren is dogshit

OH MY GOD JIRENBROS...I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW...EVEN OLDLY IS STRONGER THAN OUR AYY!??....

Attached: D0O4L-6V4AAu8sZ.jpg (500x750, 165K)

So its true, the real lolicons are Goku/GTfags, not the Gohan ones.

your taste is shit

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: enjoy heroes, weakren.png (1064x648, 1.53M)

Broly is dogshit

>lolicons
I said I'm not a fan of lewd

>not even at 500 posts
Fucking moron.

hahaha thanks user was taking a nap

lol every time.

we don't need a new thread yet you insufferable retarded newfag piece of cuckspic shit

Attached: merelypretending.png (721x377, 223K)

>worse version

Attached: mororetarded.png (1068x573, 611K)

Moro is dogshit

>shit grammar
>doesn't use the same words Moro's actual quote uses
Yeah you'll never catch me saving your garbage, autist.

I accept your concession.

Did you just out yourself as retarded? What, you you think that "Joke's" should be "Jokes"? Do you know the difference between "It's" "Its"?

user is dogshit.

".."
That's not an ellipses you stupid cuck, that's two fucking periods. And the entire joke of the edit falls apart when you change the line completely instead of basing it on what Moro was actually saying. You're pathetic, worthless shitposter and you feel ashamed. Kill yourself. KILL YOURSELF.

>Z era villain is stronger than Jobren
As if anyone had any doubts, fucking Jobrentards always lying and deflecting to non canon trash and memes.

This is a new level of autism. Luckily I don't ever need to speak to you again or get close enough to smell you.

>gets BTFO and exposed as the most garbage unfunny shitposter in the thread
>a-a-autism!
Shut the fuck up and lurk for 2 more years before you post again.

>ellipses
>You're pathetic, worthless shitposter and you feel ashamed
Spic detected.

>Was Baby even evil besides wanting to avenge his race?
Yes, pure evil, an embarrassment to the Tuffle race, and even Dr. Raichi was less evil. More hypocritical and bitchy too.
>Did he fuck Bulma in those day off? They seemed pretty close.
He died a virgin.
>After finally killing Goku it didn't seem like he had any especially evil plan, he just wanted to live a comfy life as the new Overlord but life would go on the same. He was just a Tsufuru creation and they weren't savages, those were the Saiyans. Maybe Baby would have made great progress for humanity and protected his new planet from invaders.
He wanted to enslave the universe, enslaved the entirety of Earth, and gleefully killed his own slaves for the fun of it. He was pure, 100%, irredeemable evil.

Baby's morality:
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

I will never shake hands with Super get that shit out of here

Spic

Damn this card is super OP, on a completely different level from the ones the jinerictard posts.
Poor jineric lost to SS3 Chadly and will lose to SS3 Kanba.

Spics love Super what are you talking about

Bra was always younger than Pan you fucking idiots. Even in GT, Bra was 9 years old while Pan was 10.

Whatever you say spic

It's true.

Keep outing yourself spic.

I can't be a spic if I don't like Super

Whatever you say spic.

Cope, spic.

I accept your concessions.

Silence, dog.

>stiffness = bad

Sometimes scenic motion is better than fluid motion, especially if by fluid you mean a literal blob of flesh bouncing around.

>s-s-stiff jerky animations are good I p-promise!
The city of GTspics

>literal blob of flesh bouncing around

That's not even bad though, hi-speed physics work that way. The real issue is animations with so many frames you can't even get what the fuck is going on and don't even improve the scene, i.e. overanimating.

>overanimating

the absolute state of Superspics ahahhaha

whatever beat up whis, beerus aint got nothing on