5toubun no hanayome

I love Yotsuba

Attached: IMG_20190223_001322.jpg (1669x939, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/145245
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Fuu "/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ko5jkkhTXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ichika best girl
Miku and Yotsuba are ok too
Nino a shit

Attached: 1549383760723.jpg (825x1023, 228K)

Attached: snek.jpg (1300x1300, 491K)

Yotsuba a CUTE

Attached: 94c7b6ba5259e0891e7a08397ba0cde8.jpg (955x1444, 164K)

But that's Nino

Itsuki > Yotsuba (future black horse) > Nino > Miku > Ichika

Spoilers soon. Will Fuutarou fall for onee-san's disguise or will LOVE prevail?

Attached: D0KoAW2V4AACiZJ.jpg:orig.jpg (2000x1414, 301K)

That's Ichika though.

Calling it now. Fuutarou pulls the wig like he did with Itsuki on the field trip.

I'd flood harder than Ichika in the shed if he did

spoilers fucking where

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

In 4-6 hours

Attached: sips.png (401x607, 157K)

That's Itsuki

I was re-reading certain chapters and came upon this dialogue on chapter 65. How could I and so many people miss this!? Ichika straight up called herself a snake. You cannot deny the truth that Ichika is an snek now since she straight up called herself someone "underhanded" in the manga.

Attached: Pure Maiden.png (660x1298, 658K)

Fuck you cancerous Ninofags for shitting up my thread with image spam, why weren't you all aborted I will never understand

Miku's face reminds me of that one Monopoly meme.

The only one who denied is that insect pinoy.

I want to see bullying again.

Attached: 1549583336900.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back.

Japan doesn't.

Attached: sym7Oeo.png (580x326, 282K)

Also I came upon this dialogue in chapter 60 and was reminded that there is no quint who "deserves" to win. First comes first serves. Who gives a shit if she has the most affection or was in love for the longest. Whoever Fuut loves is what matters not what they accomplish should validate their chances.

Attached: first comes first serves.png (382x786, 222K)

>animefags liking Nino more than Ichika and Yotsuba
Fucking tsunderefags

>Itsuki 1st
It's happening.

Attached: 65646748_p0.jpg (2704x3804, 1.41M)

least amount of waifufags =/= not loved

>itsuki
>1st
Ha ha ha.

Since when is 2371 > 14811?

damn Nino at 3rd for anime onlys is pretty impressive all things considered

This is the third time. Shut the fuck up. You know she isn't actually first, get your eyes checked.

Everyone loves Yotsuba

Attached: YotsubaFantabalous.jpg (230x343, 33K)

>ninofag has to proxy to get Nino votes

So... Miku will win?

If he ever falls for her then yeah. Her chances are the same as the others.

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/145245
I still have no idea what this was all about, even people there looked surprised.

How did you come to that conclusion? It's the one who kissed him under that bell who will win. And that person will become the person Fuu falls for or is already falling for I guess.

>Mikushit seething this bad

Fuck off dumb Itsukifag

I'm ba~ck
Who's that Nakamon?

Attached: face.png (322x274, 43K)

Obsession

It's only a matter of time until Nino is second place.

Attached: 1550215617371.jpg (1386x2048, 445K)

>you now realize that there are more people on Yea Forums who know about OP's Yotsuba over the REAL Yotsuba

It's all over, isn't it?

Can we get old Nino back? I don't want this new shitty one with short hair now that normalfags think it's acceptable to like her.

If anything Nino is gonna win since she's been on his mind for the longest. Ichika is the only other quint he recently learned that loves him while the rest specifically Miku aren't on his mind at all.

Fuck off, Ninofag

I wonder though, who would be worse? Yotsuba winning or Nino winning against Miku. I think a Nino win would case a great shitstorm. Or maybe Ichika would be even better. An Itsuki win would be a pretty neutral reaction I am guessing.

>thought was 1481
It was an honest mistake. Why get bent out of shape?

Attached: 1533501255755.jpg (512x512, 60K)

Itsuki is the tsundere in the beginning. Nino was just a rightfully defensive cunt.
It's Ms who are voting for her.

>while the rest specifically Miku aren't on his mind at all.
Itsuki is on his mind, in some way

Attached: She.png (586x492, 230K)

No. Go cry a river if she bothers you so much.

Attached: 1533343535940.png (334x521, 160K)

Mikufags are very defensive about Miku being first.

grritsnino.jpg

It's more likely for Ichika to climp up to second place. People loved the last chapter

Attached: 1550640983331.png (1116x1600, 2.02M)

Based Itsukichad calling out dumb triggered Mikufags.

>It's Me who are voting for her.
FTFY

Then why tsunderefags latch onto Nino instead? I remember those Kirinofags happy because Nino got Kirino's voice

>autistic Mikufag is an Ichikafag now
You're only doing this just now to make it seem like Mikufags aren't hating Ichika for backstabbing her sister.

Itsuki has a total of zero romance hints in 70 chapters, Nino already started getting her early in the manga. There's nothing to latch on to with Itsuki.

inb4fatjoke

Same reason why Nisekoi had multiple tsundere but most fans l liked the one with better chemistry and romantic development? Itsuki is endgame and won't break out the dere until after all of her sisters' arc and done.

>backstabbing her sister.
SNAKE.

>happy because Nino got Kirino's voice
well I wasn't expecting her to literally sound like Kirino, I thought she'd do her Hotaru voice.

Now you're just making yourself look super retarded on this thread. Not that you haven't before.

>Itsuki is the tsundere in the beginning
I never regarded Itsuki as a Tsundere. She never felt like one to me.

Attached: Friends.png (615x859, 493K)

>Itsuki has a total of zero romance hints in 70 chapters
She's never had outright moments involving that, but there have definitely been signs user. She likes Fuu, maybe not to the degree as the others but the feelings are there.

She wasn't, she had a legit reason to be mad at Futarou.

What you think doesn't fucking matter.

I have not come to the threads in a while, may some kind user tell mewhen ants scans, gook scans and Worst than nothing version comes out?

But even Miku supports ichika now

My sister-in-law is so cute in this page!

Ant scans are dead. Gook scans / WTN will be out in roughly 12 hours.

We know, Raiha.

You maybe right, it's rather that she tried to be friendly at the beginning only to get insulted to her face. Her not being confrontational was more her letting that go and reconciling with MC,

She feels like a supporting character now tho, than legitimate romance interest. only thing against that is that she's the one with the most developed relationship with Fuutarou's sister so she's still strong end game.

Attached: 16-2.jpg (1426x2048, 690K)

It does though, she wasn't a tsundere. Her reasons for disliking Fuu had little to do with her and more to do with Fuu being an idiot. We learned early on that she has a stubborn personality. When she asked Fuu for his help, he refused her and called her fat. Then he comes rolling in and acting like a tutor only once he gets paid for it. It wasn't until after realizing that Fuu cared about them, that she started accepting learning for him.
Even though she needed/wanted his help, she was still angry at him. That's her stubborn personality coming into play. All Fuu needed to do was say sorry, which he tried.

Ichika's got all the requirements to become a professional Yea Forums shitposter.

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

When will Ichika claim Fuutarou from Miku?

Attached: go-to016.png (1115x1600, 660K)

Nino is the only tsundere, though
Even her design (dumb ribbons with twintails) scream tsundereshit all over the place

She denied it right after this scene because he walked in on her. That's pretty typical tsundere stuff. She has dere, but isn't honest under normal circumstances.

based

Attached: itsukitongue.png (491x497, 271K)

Well she is a bad falseflagger.

I'm surprised this fake relationship and Maeda was never brought up again.

>She denied it right after this scene because he walked in on her
Sasuga user, totally misinterpreting things. She was rushing into the mixed baths and felt like it wouldn't be a problem since she was on a high. She said:
>What are you saying? We're friends so this much is....
She is implying her that there would be no problem in getting into the bath together because they were friends. But then she comes to her senses and says
>Or maybe not
This is "it's okay to take a bath together since we're friends" and not "we're friends" Learn to follow a conversation user.

Nino is barely tsundere, or hardly one in reality if we get to the bottom of it. She was defensive and protective of her sisters hence why she treated MC badly, but quickly got over that mistrust and was the first girl to confess to him.

She's still a cunt to him though.

Maeda already found a girlfriend and got her preggers.

Didn't that guy find someone, why would he be brought up again?

What the next flashforward going to be about?

>she was tsun at the start
>then she was dere
Congratulations!
There's nothing wrong with that. Miku and Nino were tsundere too.
>called her fat
Things that never happened. Stop spreading this bullshit.

None of the quints are legit tsundere tsundere. They all except maybe Yotsuba has shown slight tsundere tendencies which doesn't define as their character but moreso an slight characteristic that just happen from time to time due to them being embarrassed.

Oh right, she walked in on him, but changed her mind after coming to her senses. In any event, Itsuki was unloading her feelings. It's not secret she and Futarou didn't get along at he beginning had their ups and downs, but to her that's what paved a path to becoming friends with him.

>this conversation again

Attached: 1548379646035.png (292x247, 60K)

Itsuki = tsundere
Nino = tsundora
Miku = kuutsundere

Trust me, I'm an expert.

Attached: 1501347507312.jpg (2397x1687, 956K)

I'm tsundere

Future F monologuing about how he confessed to the bride on her 18th birthday.

What about Miku winning? How assblasted would Ninofags be?

oh, thank you my friend.

>Utaha
>tsundere in any way

Who is best Nakano and why is it Azusa

Attached: azusa.jpg (210x240, 19K)

is this worth reading? i just finished the 3rd chapter and i'm not totally drawn in.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Asobi Asobase - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.37_[2019.02.22_05.48.30].jpg (1280x720, 377K)

No.

t.animeonly

>It's not secret she and Futarou didn't get along at he beginning had their ups and downs, but to her that's what paved a path to becoming friends with him.
Precisely, I agree. But calling her behaviour tsundere when she had a legit reason to dislike him, is incorrect. I mean, what has Itsuki ever lied to herself about? She knew she needed help, yet she was too stubborn to ask him for it.
She wanted to learn with her sisters, yet that would be the same as accepting Fuu's help and she couldn't do that. The only reason Fuu ended up teaching them is that he got paid for it. And to be fair, even I wouldn't like accepting help like that. Only after realizing that he actually cared about them, did she forgive him.
Itsuki and Fuu progressed their relationship nicely, at a decent pace. And I already have seen sign towards more from her.

spoilers when

Asobi Asobase? More like Asobi AsoBASED

She's just a poor man's Sena to her Yozora.

full image?

A few hours

In a few hours

Itsuki is literally me

Ninofags are non-existent, though. What fun is watching one guy be assblasted?

i was referring to 5toubun. the screenshot was unrelated but i am watching asobi atm

Attached: 1548714468161.jpg (720x720, 167K)

Please be my wife.

Attached: 1520691193555.png (700x982, 667K)

Dumbass whose sole reason for existing is to take space and eat?

Itsuki's in a weird spot where romantic development is basically zero but she basically has a monopoly of the non-romantic development. People pet post a lot but she's the only quint that plays an important role in every arc.

That's not a full image? Even the text is cut off.

Lose some weight fatty.

Don't listen to this guyYou don't have to become anyone's wife.
But if you do pls be my wife I'll feed you.

I wish Yotsuba would win.

Attached: 1550510065959.jpg (1258x1890, 671K)

well, other series have taught me that one assblasted tsunderefag can do big damage

Why does Japan love that salt meme so much?

>She feels like a supporting character now tho, than legitimate romance interest. only thing against that is that she's the one with the most developed relationship with Fuutarou's sister so she's still strong end game.
She's always been like a deuteragonist, narrating the with him. This conversation, for example, is a prime example of that. He wouldn't have been able to recognize
Miku without it.

>the 3rd chapter and i'm not totally drawn in.
If you didn't get hooked by the bait that is miku's character, then no.

>Same voice as Nino

What did the anime staff mean by this?

Why? Isn't being Fuutarous best bro enough?

It doesn't fucking matter.
She was tsun at the start (complete with getting mad and then saying lines like "why can't I be honest with my feelings?" ) then she turned dere.
That's all there is to it. Itsuki was a tsundere and there's nothing wrong with it. No justification will change that.

Typecasting bitches.

She deserves to be happy for once.

Attached: aifi1n4mtnh21.jpg (768x768, 91K)

But she is her happiest when she supports the people she cares about.

Being best bro has gone too far.

Attached: te6pjo.png (870x1236, 551K)

She'd be happier if the one she supported loved her in return. Despite all her hardwork, it rarely pays off.

Attached: __nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_saiste__5809826fbf27f14eafd37f8cd5d733de.jpg (707x1000, 96K)

>she's the only quint that plays an important role in every arc.
And that's what people also don't like about. Most of those roles simply fall on her lap, when another sisters could've done anyway (e.g Miku would've slapped Nino to trigger the 7sayo, but no, it had to be Itsuki somehow).
It feels shoehorned.

Of course she'd could be happier but she would be the happiest if she could support her sisters love towards Fuut and have it happen. It'll be pure bliss for Yotsuba-chan!

Yotsuba marrying Fuutarou? There's no way that'd happen.

Attached: 1549583136157.jpg (502x374, 181K)

>It doesn't fucking matter.
It does
>She was tsun at the start
She wasn't, Fuu was an asshole and rightfully got mad at him. I literally fucking explained this.
>then she turned dere.
She never turned dere, she came to like him as a person and a tutor seeing how seriously he was trying for them. She might be having feelings, but that's a whole other matter.
>That's all there is to it. Itsuki was a tsundere and there's nothing wrong with it. No justification will change that.
She was never a tsundere, do you even know what the fucking term tsundere stands for you? Do you think a tsundere is someone who dislikes the MC and then falls for him afterward? That's not the definition to a tsundere brainlet. Itsuki had a legit reason to be mad at him. Granted she maybe had a couple tsundere tendencies, but her character is not one. Go search up the meaning idiot.

Pretty much. Miku too used to be tsundere because she was dishonest and cold. And Nino got an entire arc to deal with her mistrust, so enough said there.

She wants to support Fuu-kun, not her sisters' love.

Attached: 72743625_p0.jpg (1280x2250, 305K)

By your definition Emi from Maou isn't tsundere. Do you know how stupid that sounds?

It's because she's the second protagonist, that's like getting mad that Fuu is the mc. She is given that role.

>Miku would've slapped Nino to trigger the 7sayo
That would be the worse case scenario, they'd beat each other to a bloody pulp.

I never have a definition

The expert has spoken . Stop getting mad. There's nothing wrong with being tsundere.

Panel leaks are out.

Attached: d2a67ffbaf51f3de2d2d96599aeef01f3b2979a5.jpg (212x467, 20K)

I forget how stacked the quints are.

Attached: 4-4.jpg (1115x1600, 411K)

Attached: cfba9bd9bc3eb135857d9886a81ea8d3fc1f4482.jpg (222x474, 26K)

Ichika really looks like an boy

I wonder if this is Ichika. Now that snek tactics are in play, all bets are off.

>she came to like him as a person and a tutor seeing how seriously he was trying for them
So she turned dere. You don't have to like someone romantically to be dere.

You implied legit reason to dislike = can't be tsundere. Going by that, Chitoge isn't tsundere either.

Here's a hint, don't engage on discussions with the guy that uses "Fuu". He's been baiting with these same posts for a while now.
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"Fuu "/

There isn't but there is with calling a character a tsundere while he/she isn't

OH NO NO NO NO

Takeda in love with Fuutaro when ?

He's probably THK who blindly hates tsundere.

Why is Nino feeding Futaro his own jizz?

None of these look like a bombshell.

Attached: 1550721314438.jpg (1536x2048, 400K)

I get why Mao's face is posted, but why this specific Korean president?

Attached: 2331020b19d8bc3e04e829f78c8ba61ea9d34558.jpg (304x429, 134K)

Hopefully Nino will get BTFO again

Main girl and a winner.

He got a supposedly wife and unborn child

Everyone keeps forgetting between the Nino posting and anti Nino posting that she was by all estimations the second most popular girl around this point in the manga too. Most sisters just didn't have enough to go on and she'd gotten some decent coverage.
Itsuki being so high is the outlier and it's probably due to how much the anime shills her. Given that the result is very understandable. Nino lost popularity before she gained it.

>delusional Ninoshitter

daisuki?

It's not like people are calling Yotsuba tsundere. Itsuki undeniably have tsundere traits.

>me too
>you like Fuutarou?
>I love him

Every chapter is an Nino chapter

Attached: 1514753672520.png (494x480, 244K)

I mean I was expecting him to walk by Fuutarou and some quints in the hallway and casually mention Fuutarou dating Ichika

Was Nino the one who said "I love him"?

>daisuki
Based Nino being direct and laying it down. It's a shame we won't get a harem end.

Yeah, daisuki

>muh boogeyman

These girls thirst over one guy they've known for hardly a full year and get all possessive over him.

I'd rather Fuutaro escape from these thirsty as fuck bitches before he wakes up naked on a bed with chains

whoopsies

Wait is that an energy drink?
Should we start crossing the autism lamp list?

How long until her sisters start disguising themselves as Nino?

>wakes up naked on a bed with chains
God I wish that were me

>daisuki
based reply

Maybe the author forgot him, I know I did.
That's him in the back, right? for a while I couldn't figure out who that was.

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1471, 699K)

Nino is best because she's openly honest with her feelings.

Attached: 1550609248220.jpg (800x1129, 93K)

> exactly the kind of triggered response THK drops
Hmm.

>openly honest with her feelings
So was Marika, and she wasn't best.

Yeah that's him. He hasn't shown up in the present timeline since 31 but he was in the most recent wedding scene.

Would be funny if they were having this talk with Fuutarou just sitting there, looking bothered.
But who am I kidding, he probably isn't even close.

Chemistry and banter are what attracts me to her most, but opened feelings are great too.

Here's an colored version

Attached: 1550928863852.png (1200x1694, 1.65M)

I'm glad two chracaters from different series, different magazines, and different authors do not correlate with each other.

>Itsuki undeniably have tsundere traits.
Having a couple of tsundere "tendencies" is not the same as being a tsundere character user. Separate those two. If you look up the term tsundere, it doesn't apply to Itsuki. Being called a baiter for simply saying this is kinda insulting too. Nino is a very standard tsundere character and Itsuki's personality is very different from Nino's. Would you call Nino and Itsuki the same type of character? It's borderline hilarious to even call her that. It's even mor funny to compare characters like Emi and Chitoge to Itsuki. The former are two standard types of tsundere since they share a lot of personality traits, Itsuki shares none of those. That's basic obervation.

That too. The open feelings was just the first thing to come to mind.

Awesome, thanks.

Yeah, Tsugumi was best

Attached: 1401574481718.jpg (1436x1637, 215K)

When Miku and Ichika were gushing about what they like about Fuutarou to Kiku, Fuutarou was standing right next to them yawning. I thought for a while that he was a bit aware that they like him, but that's unlikely now.

Ļíþ ļîķê æ măþh đäwģ.

Based Nino.

A very cute boy

Attached: 1550203623690.png (887x1000, 891K)

Go check you eyes they are clearly malfunctioning

>snakes fight intensifies

Attached: 1551061075437.jpg (442x255, 28K)

wew

Ichika: you like Fuutarou?
Nino: I love him
Ichika: me too

Nice, I've been wanting more 1+2

At this point, everyone is better than ichika. Even fuu's gay lover.

Ichika looks like she's about to wreck Nino

Omg, it looks like japanese hungry games

Attached: 1548185799473.png (564x1116, 928K)

If she's this smug she probably wasn't caught huh

Dis gon b gud

Will Ichika impersonate Nino next?

You are making it overly complicated and convoluted for no apparent reasons. Tsundere archetype has a wide range of personalities and characteristics, Kurisu and Louise are a testament to existing contrast. Itsuki is along the line of Haqua who turned bro, but it doesn't mean she wasn't tsundere before she turned dere.

Fuck Ninofags.

>hungry
Then Itsuki's already won

Poor Fuutaro just wanted money to support himself and his home

So who's Ichika's final boss bros

I want this. Nino is likely to blow Ichika's impersonation in front of everyone than to stand idly by.

>t.gay
As expected of Ninofags

Attached: 1550338747747.png (939x1403, 668K)

He's getting a smoking hot wife + 4 copies as sister in laws for his troubles, the suffering is worth it.

Nope, Ichika is just confirming herself as best fucking girl now. Nino will remain dead last forever

> The love of her life and her sister in love.
> It hurts, but she wants Fuuts to be happy.
> She'll support him even though she's pushing him away, even though she loves every moment around him.
> She can't run away from it otherwise he'll get worried.
> So the only way is for for her to keep pretending everything is fine until the end.

Nino is a good girl, not a snake.

Yeh finally some competitive romance behind the quints and none if that 'I'll support you' nonsense.

Where’s Miku in all of this I wonder

> Doubling down instead of apologizing like last time
I love this new oneesan.

Attached: 1535183655882.jpg (809x1166, 226K)

You wish

I wonder how Nips have been reacting to Ichika backstabbing Miku.

Who can stop her?

Attached: 17.jpg (1239x1779, 529K)

t. snakefag

Supporting these 2. Miku is cuck.

>best fucking girl now
I doubt most Mikufags would agree.

Snake > bitch

Both of these two haven't kissed him. It's a pointless battle, well atleast Nino's chances of being the kisser is higher.

>Snek can openly confess her love to her rival
>Still can't openly confess to Fuut
Kek

>drugs lord (venom)
>more than happy to kill her sisters if it is for her own happiness (despite claiming to be the one who loves her sisters the most)
Nice joke

Someone protect his birthday.

Attached: True Salvation.png (662x794, 491K)

Yeah, but Mikufags won't have choice but to support the girl that kicked theirs out of the bowl, Ichika.

We don't know entirely what's going on, but I'd be happy if she didn't backpedal again.

So we'll have two of them fighting while Miku wins out of camera, right?

Why is there a fucking white square in the middle?

Better a defensive girl than a backstabbing bitch.

Don't worry, he has a reliable ally at his side.

Attached: 1535181602300.jpg (836x758, 80K)

>drugs lord
>kill her sister
Proof please.

Fuutarou is in the middle

Says the increasingly nervous Ninofag as Ichika declares war on Nino and goes all out to win the bowl.

If Fuutarou's birthday is a flop, she will take responsibility.

Are you animeonly? Nino loves Fuutarou. She's a good girl.

Read the manga instead of being an animeonlyfag?

I wish they would fight over me

Attached: 1527551853712.png (422x848, 390K)

What kind of responsibility

Attached: 1539821130045.png (1215x815, 1.06M)

I thought it was Takeda.
Main girl is finally back
and about to fuck Ichika up. She really needs to get paid back for backstabbing her during Scrambled Eggs.
Ichika is the first obstacle for Nino to overcome in her conquest.

Attached: 1548243313032.jpg (2480x3508, 493K)

>Snakefags getting this cocky and defensive
Kek

Nino seems fine and declared daisuki, though. Also girls like Ichika always have the least and the worst chance at winning the bowl. You're delusional to think she'll win.

>She really needs to get paid back
By stealing Ichika's lip virginity

Attached: 1542087847209.jpg (2006x1787, 382K)

She will shoulder the despair of all her sisters.

Attached: Yotsuba Route (Bad).png (1353x1057, 2.44M)

I have and that's why I asked for proof. And no, sleeping medicine doesn't make her a drug lord. Nino loves her sisters dearly and had tried to scare off the MC to protect them.

Remind me too much with Kuroneko vs Ayase.

We know how it's end

I agree. And the last boss she needs to overcome will be Maruo, then it comes full circle.

>replying to retarded chink

Ichika may not win in the end, but as long as she takes Nino out of the race with her, I'll be happy.

No spoiler text?

>Bitchfags getting this anxious and offensive

Kek.

Based Neesan.

>drugs lord
Why is she so good at drugging people?

The chink is a Ninofaggot

This, ill be satisfied if she suicide bombs ninoshit. Then its between Miku and the rest.

Begone despair.

Attached: 1548697410930.jpg (2477x2477, 871K)

>Negi chose each quints VAs
>He chose Kirinos VA for Nino
>He chose Kuronekos VA for Ichika
>Negi now has both Nino and Ichika at each other
We all know who'll come out on top. I pity Ichikafags for their fav quint becoming as this.

Attached: 1525532699070.jpg (390x437, 83K)

JK or JD?

Attached: 1551061551963.jpg (382x267, 117K)

Attached: 1551058780533.png (292x247, 82K)

>Nino in front
Main girl confirmed. Based Negi.

Future yotsuba is so cute.

Attached: 1535183205612.png (2560x1440, 609K)

JJ

And Itsuki is going to win at the end, what the hell is he trying to do?

Nino is vigilant and has been ready to throw down since she acknowledged her feelings. Ring the bell, Ichikafags.

Attached: 73380625_p0.jpg (1200x1500, 1.4M)

Future Yotsuba's ribbon is white. Because it's her wedding dress veil.

Rem will finally win then?

Attached: 1465760968703.jpg (1920x1670, 954K)

I hate Miku's timeskip hair

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NINO ICHIKA MARRY ME

>Ichika in the center
Main girl confirmed. Based Negi.

>Tfw Ichika will never be obsessive over you

Reality sucks

i love this show. definitely well worth the time

What the fuck is this????

Based

I'll honestly be okay if Miku, Yotsuba or Itsuki win, just not Nino. That bitch who drugged Fuutarou twice and didn't apologize for it deserves to rot in hell

Late to the party but damn, ch 60 was probably the highlight of the series so far.

This week's color page

It's her white flag.

No, Inorin is in the "Our Characters Never Win" club with KanaHana.

>Future Nino and Miku
Like fine wine.

Attached: 72954931_p0.jpg (4888x3272, 3M)

>that five head on Miku

Attached: 1550965782963.jpg (610x901, 109K)

"I love Emilia"

Yotsuba has white ribbons. Why?

>no argument

POST POUTING MIKU

Furture Nino look like shit....
It is not fair bros

Why does Nino live inside everyones head rent free? We must all love her so much.

Attached: 1529152855047.png (252x148, 42K)

A BEST

Attached: 1548954247361.jpg (1103x1080, 119K)

It's white in the photo with their grandpa too

I don’t understand Nino’s new hairstyle. Can someone help?

Itsuki is the one who'll win. Moot point. But Ichika is going to be last or second to last in the next poll. So, you're going to get mad.

Godfuckingdamn you, Negi! Leave Nino alone
>cuts her hair
>cuts her nails
>cuts her sidelocks
I know you're gradually turning her into the bride, but this is too fucking much!

Fuuts gift for her birthday.

What argument? It is a well-known fact

Snakes like Ichika deserve last place and no love. There's nothing worse than a traitor and backstabber.

Miku's expression reminds me of some hentai I've seen

>miku's down
>you're fucking next dumb ribbons(older)

But Ichika taking down Nino, the most hated quint, would make her even more popular even if she doesn't win in the end.

Wtf Nino looks the best here. I don't know what you guys are bitching about.

It's called Pony-Twintail

Damn, Nino is the bride. I cannot believe she won...

Attached: Bride (Nino).png (305x424, 273K)

Miku look like a housewife from Oku-san

>most hated quint
Ironically Ichika.

lower back twin tail..

>loli quints have the same hair color
>grown up quints don't
It's confirmed. Their hair colors changes as they grown up.

Kinda like this

Attached: 77d52982a540133a36fa6d042d519fe51.jpg (570x380, 65K)

Mikuspics literally seething. Fucking kek.

>Furture Miku look like shit....
Fifty

>Miku doesn't have poophair
NANI

Nino is second most popular at the moment. Get with the times, grandpa.

Based ichika working fags into a shoot

Don't engage with shitposters

I'll eat my keyboard if Nino wins. Because I want her to win but I'm not expecting it at all.

You must be colorblind then

This.

Yotsuba is fucking dead.

She looks like a hunched over grandma

Attached: 1551028486246.jpg (640x821, 147K)

Unf

Attached: 001.jpg (890x1297, 373K)

Yeah, people can only hate best girl ironically

Attached: 1549383570741.jpg (915x1044, 259K)

Damn Ninofags are literally ODSESSED with Ichika

R E N T F R E E

She'll always live in our hearts.

Attached: 1535182326731.png (687x679, 358K)

>the only one with a different hairstyle
>the only one with the original quint hair color
Damn those main girl moments
You cannot believe? It's been obvious since chapter 1

medium > long (ribbonless) > short (ribbons) > ponytail (short) > long (ribbons) > twintails > ponytail (long) > sidetail > short (ribbonless)

Attached: oneshot.png (412x637, 238K)

All is fair in love and war.

So why did Yotsuba turn from the green ranger to the white ranger?

二乃、人気無いなぁ

You seem to be the one seething the most.

Attached: Mikusip.png (475x681, 182K)

That Miku hairstyle looks a bit like the bride's

>being this smug after throwing one of her sister under the bus
Worst girl confirmed.

Nino = Yotsuba >>>>>>> Ichika >>> Itsuki >>>>>>>> those two nips >>>>>>>> Miku

?

Attached: 1540082502427.jpg (191x165, 16K)

つかこの順位差でミクendじゃなかったら荒れまくりそう

Show your love, who got Fuutarou by this moment?

>Miku dressed as a housewife
Bride confirmed

Ichika doesn't give a shit about Miku or Ninos feelings anymore.

twintails?

Seething Ninofag. She'll also kick the shit out of Nino so better get ready.

Brides wear white, don't you know that?
Or maybe it's a contrast thing with Oneesan, but I like to believe it's the former.

Attached: trueBridev2.png (1350x637, 1.12M)

Miku loos like she came out of her shell so i'm guessing fuu had something to do with it

I mean, it really doesn't.
Yotsuba's would be closer if her bangs were on the other side and it wasn't her hair color

>best girl juice
You're 100% right about that. How nice of Nino to let her sister have a sip.

Attached: s11.png (1426x2048, 941K)

> "Get with the times, grandpa"
>Posts outdated shit as an argument

>Yotsuba the White
What did Negi mean by this?

For takeda

Lmao what? Future Miku looks fucking disguting. Future Nino and Yotsuba are literally perfect.

As true as that is, user I'll keep using the original

Attached: 866ab5c399845be90026bf9638dc20aa.png (960x1358, 623K)

Miku looks ugly.

皆二乃が大好き

>and it wasn't her hair color
Lies. This is the canon coloring and you know it.

Another man's bride confirmed.

It's their hairstyle 2 years before Fuutarou 's marriage when last they took photo with their grandpa.

She is a bitch and her fans are annoying

>SEETHING

Attached: 3.png (2604x3894, 1.87M)

She probably stopped her unhealthy obsession and let it go.

二乃推し声大だからうるせぇ

Ninofags are loud and obnoxious

You better do

she always ugly

よ つ ば ! ! ! !

Wait who's the one on the right? She looks like miku but without her headphones.

Attached: 15423187752661.png (455x433, 77K)

But she looks the same as her pretty sisters

Someone translate.

Based nips are just like us

It looks more like the one in anime

Attached: 1545756932156.jpg (3932x1356, 1.4M)

Begone snake

It's Rena

Attached: rena.png (350x367, 147K)

>snake eyeing their prey.jpg

Nips hate Nino and Ninofags just like us

Ichika and Itsuki didn't change much

>Itsuki is the only one looking somewhere else
Nervous laughter

Where the fuck are you even getting these from?

Oh shit. Is that their kids on the bottom?

Yes. All born on the same day, all look like their cousins. A new generation of quintuplets.

Probably their 12-year-old selves.

>Nino,Miku,Ichika and Yotsuba all change hairstyles
>Itsuki is just Itsuki except she wear glasses everyday

His ass

She kissed Fuutaro again

Long hair Nino again when?

Attached: 1549749926559.jpg (2480x3508, 2.46M)

With how things have been going recently I became increasingly worried that everyne will love Nino by the end and her win won't bring about a nuclear fallout of epic proportions.
Looks like I don't have to worry anymore.
What is it that makes people scared of her? She's just a cute girl.

Attached: minutes.png (674x902, 259K)

A university student must study hard, hence the glasses.

She's dead user, let her go.

Yotsuba looks closer to Miku's original design.

How can Yotsuba get anymore perfect?

Attached: 1550405020832.jpg (720x534, 256K)

I'll take the 2nd one and the 4th one, please.

It was inevitable

Attached: 1533575689760.jpg (1029x1063, 148K)

The sixth sister

What if
>Negi will end 5Toubun with no one winning as they graduated from school
>but he make 3Toubun with only 3 quint remain as love interest

Yotsuba has finally been purified!

Attached: despair.jpg (1347x768, 461K)

Fucking Negi and his Ninowank again.

Nino and Yotsuba is the best pair. Too bad they don't share much panels together.

Nino looks like she knows she's about to get BTFO by based Ichika, though

She look like Ichika here though but with ribbon

Attached: M2.png (1426x2048, 993K)

Anyone else realize that Ichika is now the talles of the quints, or am i seeing things.

In your delusion maybe

when you hear nino's name I can't help thinking of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ko5jkkhTXk

Attached: 2no.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Negi should've made the Miku here her future design

What would you guys do if Negi just released 5 separate endings with each of the girls being the bride?

He would then release a true end 6th secret chapter for Mutsumi.

Attached: 1550275851223.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

Mutsumi? Where has she been hiding all this time?

Attached: 1542318904264.png (441x895, 442K)

Miku is a womanlet.

miku looks like discount takagi

Scared of her inevitable win, obviously. Inferiority complex tends to make people... antsy and aggressive towards the future victor.

Attached: 1546452509969.png (944x720, 499K)

The lolikanos user;

So, did Fuutarou not find out about Ichika's disguise?

Nino doesn't stand a chance against best oneesan and top actress

Attached: 1550747521493.jpg (2852x2048, 3.47M)

>Evil quint dressed in black
>pure quint dressed in white
Bravo Negi

Nino is top tier waifu there.

Wait for spoiler text to know

As much as I want yotsuba to win, a harem end / multiple ending would be a cop out. Whoever toubun wins I'll congratulate their fags for winning.

Looks like Ichika had a growth spurt since she looks like the tallest. Based.

Just noticed it.

Based Ichikachad

RIP headphones for good.

Miku more like Milfku

In your dreams. Ichika cannot even be upfront with her feelings to the man she loves.

Future miku and future yosuba are the only ones that can pull that hairstyle

>Nino and Fuu-lun had (at least) 4 children already
Damn. Is he still alive?

Attached: Nino110.png (686x254, 171K)

So the outcome is either
>Ichika was found out,so Miku won't know about this
>Ichika managed to pull it off,but Miku didn't know about this

She's about to muster up the courage if it means making Nino bite the dust

>Fuu-lun

Nino married a chinese?

They all still have two more years to cut it.

That's your retarded cope headcanon. Every quint can pull it off.

It's okay. Me too.

Attached: 08.jpg (640x480, 394K)

Bangs too short for Miku's, too long for Yotsuba's.
Ichika's bangs are about right in size, but her haircut is way too short
tl;dr still two years until the marriage user

Why would she need to?
Fuutarou-kun is already subconsciously in love with her.

Where future Fuuts

Fuck off Nino chink

Why stop there?

>Nino,Miku,Ichika and Yotsuba all change hairstyles
>Itsuki is just Itsuki except she wear glasses everyday
>Girls change hairstyle when they are rejected
>Bride is confirmed to be...?

>Fuutarou-kun is already subconsciously in love with her
I know. Too bad people still deny Nino as the bride still. It's annoying.

Attached: 1526250284524.png (243x224, 75K)

Looking forward to adult quints fanart

>And so we know and rely on the love Nino has for us. Nino is love. Whoever lives in love lives in Nino, and Nino in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Nino. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Attached: 1534707370940.png (964x940, 1.09M)

I feel bad for Mikufags.
Nobody like her new haircut.

Nino is a huge downgrade too but Ninofags will never admit that.

>Ninofags thinking Nino is going to win
Don't know if they're serious but the asspain will be great when she loses regardless

Future Fuuts is a faceless man. Every flashback has his head turned for some reason.

>Girls change hairstyle when they are rejected
Bride change her hairstyle,checkmate Itsukifag

I do though.She look like prime housewife material.

This. At this point I won't even really mind if Ichika somehow ends up losing (she won't) as long as Nino loses, just for the endless salt from ninofags

Who are you quoting?

Future Miku looks really good
Her new haircut also represents her growth as a character, not covering her face or wearing headphones shows how she's no longer hiding

Me

>Ichika and Mikufags thinking Ichika/Miku will either win
Don't know if they're serious but the asspain will be great when she loses regardless

my brain knows the truth, but my heart still wants Nino to win, I can’t help it

Pathetic

>they see your dick

Mutsumi is the sixth sister who died during childbirth. Her ghost occasionally possesses the quints' bodies without their knowing from time to time.

Star > SOP > M16 > RO > shit > M4.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: this is star.png (1279x718, 1.34M)

五月がぷーたろーの嫁で三玖が読者の嫁ってことでいいんじゃないかな

I already said that as long as Ichika suicide bombs Nino I'll be satisfied, though

Attached: 1549383378994.jpg (710x930, 182K)

Despair never dies.

I'd agree if Negi didn't expose her forehead so much

Is it really a haircut? She just grew it out and combed it to the side.

>pootarou

Nah M4 becomes obsessed with Revenge later.

>五月
MAIN GIRL MOMENT

Good boy, properly give the (You)'s people deserve.

3エンドで単行本は分岐からの別エンド(四冊追加)が作者も出版社も儲かる、ファン荒れないでwinwinだな

Quite the love you have there.

Damn, you got em good.

Attached: 1540420363656.jpg (500x338, 25K)

Ignore shitposters

Nino looks great, though.

So how long will this series go on for? I'd be sad once it ends soon.

Ignore salty Snek and Mikufags

Ninofags might be assblasted in the future, but you're assblasted right now

He'll be a millionaire by the time this is over if he isn't already, so what if fans burn some tanks

Could very well end near the end of the year, or somewhat early next year.

Author implied in an interview that it'll end in more or less a year.

Longer than One Piece

I'll love it so much when Ichika takes Nino down with herself, yeah

god that would be hilarious

Hope and despair coexists, but too much despair is unhealthy user.

Attached: 1548011856056.png (593x715, 413K)

>accusing Bestchika before we even know the full story

Negi's wild ride never ends user but 5Toubun will ;_;

>spoiler pic is very similar to pic two years ago with Grandpa
>implication that rejected already happened then
>Girls also change their hairstyle for their wedding (an in fact pay a lot for it)
>Bride confirmed to be...?

Certain Mikufags are using Ichika for shitposting reasons despite the fact sane people including Ninofags are expecting Itsuki's victory.

hi can you introduce me to your sister nino

Yeah I don't understand why they are so convinced that a midgame pusher like Nino would win.
They can't into narrative.

I fear Yotsuba and Itsuki way more

>Certain Mikufags are using Ichika for shitposting reasons
That is very obvious

I hope Miku's front bang is killed soon

>Miku this, Nino that, Ichika etc
Itsuki needs love too. Please.

Attached: 72876648_p0.png (2690x3604, 3M)

Nah, I'm an Ichikafag and while I'm certain Ichika won't win, seeing her and Nino destroy each other will be entertaining.

Zero-tsu!

Attached: comp.png (784x860, 569K)

Sure

Borrowing words from your quint:
> "I wonder if I can change?"
> Does not change.
Change is good user.

Who would Itsuki support? Nino or Ichika?

Nino is damn sexy.

Itsukifags are just quiet.

Her stomach

Kokoro and Ichika best girls

Attached: 1522016774266.jpg (495x681, 34K)

nino

I agree. Fence-sitter quint is pretty based.

>Itsukifags don't exist
Fixed.

Itsuki will probably win because first girl. But she is the most boring option.

Hey now, I think there are more Itsukifags than Ninofags, but they don't have anything to post about right now.

I love her a lot. Hate how irrelevant she is most of the time recently.
This is the 3000th image on pixiv by the way.
She's already supporting Miku.

Attached: 73378497_p0.jpg (2894x4094, 3.49M)

>itsuki needs love too
more like she needs food cuz she's fat

Attached: 33690f1101e93901473c800375ec54e736d19606.jpg.png (483x317, 149K)

>another Ninowank chapter
I knew it.

Attached: 9ef32f4ad11373f057f161a2aa0f4bfbfaed0476.jpg (243x396, 102K)

Take down that bitch, Ichika!

There's a lot to love about Itsuki. I mean surface area-wise.

Attached: 0d175b32c895d1437fb8ea1e7df082025baf0776.jpg (343x215, 62K)

Nino smug
Miku in despair
What did negi mean by this?

Best girl! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Why is Nino wary of Onee-san but not of Miku?

Not him, but literally based on what?

Cute
She's giving him tickets to a gym asking him to train with her

Yotsuba is cute. Cute!

Attached: wip sample.png (624x437, 227K)

>Ichika sabotaging Miku and Yotsuba

I understand Miku, but why Yotsuba?

A lot of animeonly friends are Itsukifags.

Beautiful. What did she say?
So we're skipping to Fuutarou's birthday?
She's just embarassed.

Attached: Dzzw8UiU8AAgdce.jpg:orig.jpg (1500x500, 153K)

Why are people leaking clips of the quints faces, why just not leak the whole fucking panel.

Fucks sake.

Never happened. Ichika didn't sabotage Miku.

Attached: f9b0b8f23a87e9500a0487511e385343fbf2b429.jpg (343x333, 110K)

Really? In my experience animefags tend to be vocal and engaging. Just look at Chikafags who are very annoying to mangafags.

Text spoiler

Attached: 1a4b30fa43166d226edd19a9482309f79152d292.png (1110x414, 64K)

No survivors allowed user

Tomato should have voiced Nino

I can't believe Nino drugged Fuutarou again!

Itsuki chapter confirmed? Means we'll have Miku for the final volume chapter.

Gooks in 10 hours.
I can't believe Fuutarou is fucking dead

energy
strength

Two down

Fucking main girl moment again.

Wrap it up lads.

Beautiful cat eyes

Attached: ninocolor87.png (620x624, 530K)

Itsuki is working for Shimoda, the teacher lady.

Cool

Makes sense. That's why her grades haven't slipped that hard.

>Nino gets a chapter
>Yotsuba gets a chapter
>Ichika gets a chapter
Nice
>Itsuki gets a chapter
>muh main girl moments
Grow up

>Of course it super effective one
Sleeping drug,I guess

Itsuki's mommy problems arc soon, I guess.
>That's why her grades haven't slipped that hard.
That's because she was a lazy shit and wasn't working back then.

Is anyone else worried that Itsuki will actually get the top grades in their class? That would be a full retard development but I don't think Negi threw that in as a disposable joke.

Yikes. Miku/ Ichikafags are seething hard.

Because miku is not a backstabber.

Can wait for Fuutarou to thank her for it

>You'll know soon enough.

what did she mean by this?

Nino is being painted as the villain to Ichika's story.

considering she has to beat fuutarou, i don't think it will ever happen. if anything she'll beat takeda

Yeah was pretty obvious.

Was it an energy drink? I think it's the sleep wish, since Fuuts was knocked out right after. I'm still hopeful yotsuba will give that luck charm since miku's taking strength.

Attached: yotsuThinkcolor.png (167x188, 55K)

>Fuutarou
>Takeda
Itsuki is worse than retarded
*Can't

>Sorry I didn't mean it that way.
What did she mean by this?

What will be Volume 9's parallel?

Attached: Volume Parallels v2.1.jpg (1373x5500, 1.53M)

What does she say?

Here comes the patented Ninofag victim complex.

What, are you telling me you don't want to see that smug wiped off her face?

So Miku will train with Fuuts at a gym to increase his strength, and Nino will drug him to sleep. How do they fulfill the other 3 wishes?

Yeah of course I want Ichika to be BTFOd hard with her smug face wiped off.

She didn't mean it that way. Can't you read?

Well, you'll have to wait a lot more since Ichika's love train will prove to be stronger than Nino's

I'm still not sure what Itsuki gave in here, it could be an energy drink or some sleeping pills.

But what's left is 'money' and 'luck'.

Attached: t14.png (1426x2048, 752K)

It's going to be Ichika's arc. So any girl that gets in Ichika's way is a villain in her eyes. But you can't forget that Ichika resorts to lying and backstabbing, so who's the real bad guy here?

>Negi just skipped Fuutarou reaction from last chapter
Fucking hell

Text spoiler

第75话 五羽鹤的报恩

上一话的第二天
由于风太郎很忙所以生日的安排还没有进展

二、五之外的几位在图书馆学习
三玖想打听昨天发生了什么,然而一花在妨碍她
不过一花也对自己有罪恶感,决定要买个生日礼物,结果在买的时候碰到了有同样考虑的二乃,两人摊牌都喜欢风太郎,并且不会退让

四叶担心风太郎的情况,想给他折个千纸鹤,还担心生日礼物计划会不会中止。四叶说着违背约定的人最差劲了还哭了出来(译注:这段看的不是很懂,可能意思是四叶觉得礼物计划可能会取消觉得十分自责)
(实际上三玖也在想送健身房的双人券)四叶认为至少还是要送点什么,于是提出了一个方案

在全部人都走了之后五月来到一个人学习着的风太郎身边给他送了瓶营养饮料,五月现在在下田的手下帮忙工作(打工)

在图书馆睡着的风太郎醒来后,看到桌子上五姐妹用试卷折的五只千纸鹤,明白了并不是只有自己在努力,决定继续奋起学习

Soon.
Ichika's heart will BTFO when Fuutarou proposed to Ichika.

"Extremely effective"

Neither is Ichika.

Damn you, Negi! You're moving too fast!

Attached: jealous pout.png (620x634, 377K)

waiting for translation

Attached: BestGirl.jpg (375x488, 51K)

>chinese

God fucking dammit. What a hack fraud.

Ichikafag in denial.

He does that a lot with big cliffhangers. I was hoping he wouldn't do it this time.

I want to corrupt Yotsuba.

Attached: 1512042952307.jpg (641x604, 77K)

Oh okay. So confirmed:
Itsuki : Energy drink
Miku : Gym tickets
Not confirmed but what I think would be:
Ichika : Money
Nino : Sleeping pills
yotsuba : Cranes of luck?

Attached: yotsuCTF.png (402x402, 83K)

Nino is still the bad guy even if Ichika treats her well and fairly.

Since Ichika still has short hair, doesn't that mean she's not the bride?

You wouldn't corrupt an angel.

Attached: 1545751138394.png (1348x1338, 1.67M)

Last chapter already spelled that out. Yotsuba has a more realistic shot than her.

Look at this lovestruck girl

Attached: 73052197_p0.png (1377x2039, 1.75M)

Shhh. Don't tell them.

She has two more years to grow it

You can't corrupt something that's already been corrupted.

Attached: 1535388692967.png (1240x1754, 1.61M)

This is the worst birthday party.

Do you have the whole set of this? I lost it when my HDD fails.

I'd bend her over and go drilling if you know what I mean.

N-no. Yotsuba is pure. Pure!

Attached: 1546439189154.png (1085x679, 845K)

>Being taken care of by 4 10/10s and Ichika
>Somehow a bad birthday

>Fuutarou too busy,so birthday plan didn't progress
>Miku trying to ask about yesterday,but Ichika interfere
>Ichika feel bit guilty so she went to buy present and encounter Nino who had the same idea.
>Yotsuba want to give 1000 paper crane but worried their plan might fail because he is busy now(Miku tried to give him sports gym pair ticket)
>Yotsuba propose a plan
>Itsuki come in after thet left and give Fuuts energy drink
>She work with Shimoda
>Fuuts fell asleep but upon waking up he see 5 paper crane(?) and 5 test paper

I think I just have this one.

Attached: 1538409976687.jpg (550x448, 118K)

Takeda will give Fuu the best present and make the quints seething

Of its true then Yotsuba will finally get what she deserves: main focus, which is quite weird. She should be the one training with Fuu while Miku who got the cover of the volume should be the one to give him luck

Thanks, I'll ask around in the next thread. Hopefully some other user has the whole set.

I gotcha bro.

Attached: 1538409943542.jpg (442x654, 105K)

What a shit sounding chapter.

>Miku trying to ask about yesterday,but Ichika interfere

How the fuck can she possibly keep this up?

One of the traits Fuutarou likes in women is being genki, training at the gym might help with that.

So this chapter really does happen on his birthday.

How much hair can you grow in two years?

>>Ichika feel bit guilty
But she didn't do anything but what her sisters told her to do.

If I read google translate it says they have the same gifts?

Ask uroki sensei if you want it in higher quality.

Attached: 1538410072389.jpg (643x918, 208K)

No they changed the plan because Fuutarou wanted to focus on his test.
The final present is 5000 paper crane and their test paper.

Fuuts confirmed retarded. Negi literally makes characters stupider so they can bend over for the plot.

> their test paper.
Aw that's pretty sweet of them. Yeah, I like that ending too.

Fuutarou is literally studying his ass off so much that he's not celebrating his birthday.

Big thanks, brother.

>Last chapter's development essentially ignored
>Don't even get to see what Fuutarou was thinking
>The buildup to his birthday was fucking nothing
>Literally the only change is that Nino knows Ichika likes Fuutarou now

What a disaster. Hopefully the final chapter in the volume fixes this shitshow.

>After waking up in the library, Fuutaro waking up and seeing five thousand paper cranes on the table with five test papers, I realized that it was not only my own efforts, I decided to continue to learn.
Based

Negi really wants to finish his manga that fast.

Nino knew about Ichika liking Fuutarou way back in 68

based retardfucker

What a boring chapter.

>>The buildup to his birthday was fucking nothing
Makes no fucking sense, its clear their was suppose to be something for his birthday but it straight up gets skipped. Hes clearly rushing it.

Quite a bit.

It has sold so much I don't get why.

We only got half the spoilers, just wait for the translated chapter.

Die a hero or live long enough to be a villain?

Should we kiss goodbye to Miku's chance to won Fuu-kun's bowl? This is her own volume and her time to shone and yet nothing happen for her that actually advance her relationship with fuutarou.

Getting bored of it probably.

Maybe he just want to hurry it up to the quints b-day?

It isn't as if she was betting anything on this arc.

Cover girl doesn't always get the biggest moments. The only important thing Itsuki did in volume 6 was dress up as Yotsuba.

Negi already stated that the second arc is going to be about Fuutarou's feelings towards the quints. It'll be more Fuutarou-centric.

But there 2 more chapters to go before the end volume

Ichika shoots all down except Nino who has to stop her madness?

>happy birthday
>congratulations

Attached: ichika68.jpg (1348x2729, 830K)

If Nino goes down, she'll probably take someone down with her.