It's getting worse, Yea Forums. This season I can't even get myself to watch 4 shows weekly anymore. Dororo, Boogiepop...

It's getting worse, Yea Forums. This season I can't even get myself to watch 4 shows weekly anymore. Dororo, Boogiepop, Endro and Manaria Friends have all been on hold for 3 weeks now. 20 other shows I've already dropped. I blame you, since the seasonal threads are fucking abysmal. I have a hard time watching terrible shows with the threads matching their lack of quality. And no, I don't watch Kaguya. I simply think that Chika is cute.

Attached: 1546801187885.gif (540x304, 3M)

download all of it and disconnect your modem

Watch JoJo

Attached: 1545166235372.jpg (1280x721, 74K)

Sounds like you don't actually like anime. Find a different hobby.

>gif

>watching trashy seasonal anime because muh threads
Retard.

There's a certain charme to gifs. Also, the oversaturated tumblr colors sometimes work in its favor.

This is the textbook definition of an ironic weeb. Shine.

Maybe you should watch Kaguya?

Attached: 1022212020142.png (725x725, 68K)

>caring about the threads
The shitposters are actually using them properly. People who actually care about anime shouldn't bother with Yea Forums "discussion."

Congratulations, you've grown out of anime. Now you can finally go outside, get a job, find a girlfriend, and participate in society.

I never got this. A good show is best watch all alone, for yourself. At your own tempo too. Shitposting is just a waste of a bit of fun time.

You're crazy, I'm enjoying this season more than I've enjoyed many seasons in the past few years. I'm gonna be devastated when it ends.

I already did all of that. It's why I started to watch anime. I hate people and the time I've spend with them has made me realize that.

If anything, I enjoy anime much more without some underage faggots' shitposting. I don't even know why I still come here. Also, nice bait.

>not watching Kaguya, one of the best anime this season

Attached: 1516582282283.gif (263x368, 1.2M)

I feel you brother.
Terrible shows have terrible threads, good shows have terrible threads and pic related is AotS but it can't last more than a couple hours here because this place is full of retards.
At least pankeki threads are good

Attached: COVER.jpg (1422x1422, 965K)

take a break
I've reduced from watching 6-10 shows a season to about 1 a season
This season though i'm kinda feeling it so i'm watching 5 and might pick up some more
that's just how it is

Get over it, anime is not for you. Do something else.

I find this quite ironic, given that I've watched 3000 of them.

OK, let me rephrase it then. Anime is not for you any more. 3000? Jesus fucking christ.

Bitch, no one cares. Stay off Yea Forums if its ruining anime for you. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Could you please put some effort into your posts so I can enjoy anime again?

Attached: 1550309524780.gif (600x338, 907K)

Attached: 1530634922348.jpg (865x404, 284K)

Do something else if you aren't enjoying watching anime.

So this is the power of seasonal animeonlys