Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uxsegd.rar
miomio.tv/watch/cc422909/
my.mixtape.moe/igjule.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you, TL user.

Why is Akaza-kun so handsome?

Thanks user. Please someone dump the color pages

Attached: Rare Tomioka.png (160x139, 34K)

TS user here, got an exam tomorrow so I'll have to work on this tomorrow.

[side] The edge of sadness, oozing memories and emotions.

"No crying"
"Don't ever stop your hand"
"We will not lose"

"Right"

Attached: 0116.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

Bless you user.

Tomioka is ugly and gay

Seething

Attached: Based Tomioka.png (898x586, 424K)

Attached: 0117.png (959x1400, 1.14M)

Is this really the end for Kimetsu?

Attached: m1oscdqz4bi21.jpg (650x397, 91K)

I know it's sad but this page has some meme edits potential.

*crickets noise*

"Kiriya-sama is quite amazing"
"He continues to instruct the demon hunters despite his heart still not healed from his father's death"
"He is making his own orders heard"
"Right, Rengoku-san?"

"...right."
"These kids at a very young age"
"Are encouraging me so much"

"Just as Kyojurou did, I will risk my life and protect them"
"So I will not cast shame on the Rengoku family name"

Attached: 0118.png (959x1400, 1.19M)

"Grrrrr"
"It looks like she's in pain"

"I did as I said and I used this medicine that got sent"
"By the demon who worked with Oyakata-sama, Tamayo"

Attached: 0119.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

I don't get it, how the fuck could this arc possibly be the end? I guess it was inevitable but this is just disappointing. Now we know Shinobu isn't dead and this arc will be consequence free.

So is it possible for Nezuko
To go back to being hjuman?

If Nezuko goes back to being human, Muzan's goal will fall apart.

His perfect dream that he was looking for for over a thousand years,
His conquering of the sun will go back to square one.

And after all these years, the only demon who did not disintegrate under the sun is Nezuko.

Attached: 0120.png (959x1400, 950K)

>Now we know Shinobu isn't dead and this arc will be consequence free.
How the hell do you come to that conclusion after hearing that this is the final arc?

Attached: 1532011860325.jpg (997x995, 204K)

How can you be so sure?

The words "final act" have crossed my mind multiple times.

Attached: 0121.png (959x1400, 1.41M)

Because we now know every single demon has to get killed this arc. Before we could believe the allies would receive casualties and the demons would put on a good showing only to get killed in later arcs. Now we know they have to lose every fight they are in. The reason people could accept Douma won was because they believed he would return for a later arc where he'd get beaten. Now that we know he dies in this fight, Shinobu is obviously alive and poisoning him.

>Now we know Shinobu isn't dead

I don't know why the manga ending means that but I won't be mad if you are right

Ok let's put it like this, if in 10 chapters there's still Akaza and Tanjirou/Tomioka, then this shit ain't ending that soon. They have to finish all this before dawn, and Muzan knows that.

>Shinobu is obviously alive and poisoning him.
She could be dead and still be poisoning Douma

Nigger if anything, since this is the demon's last hurrah, they're going to end up killing a few named characters before going out. UM1 is definitely going to cut some poor fucks in half.

How do we know Douma is dying this fight?

I still don't believe it is ending any time soon unless they actually say it is ending in X amount of time.

Could be pulling the same thing Kubo did and stretch the last arc out for a long ass time. I doubt that though so if it is really ending I give it like 20ish more chapters.

And every time I do, the heart in my body shakes and beats faster.
"Gulp"

This long fight might actually come to an end tonight.
I never thought I would be alive at this point.

Tanjirou
Thinking about it, I feel like the moment you brought your demonized sister to me,
A giant cogwheel somewhere began to turn.

If all our fights up to this point were a giant piece of equipment [with many gears],
By squeezing in two tiny cogs, you and Nezuko,
Our congested situation began to move in a flash.

That's what he literally says, you're arguing with a fictional character.

Attached: 0122.png (959x1400, 1.05M)

Don't lose, Nezuko.

Don't lose, Tanjirou.

Don't you dare lose.

Dance of the Fire God

Attached: 0123.png (959x1400, 1.21M)

Fire wheel!! [I think this attack appeared before]

"Go!! Go!! Go!!"
"I have to at least cut his arm, or I can't cut his head off"

Attached: 0124.png (959x1400, 1.24M)

It's the same situation as Neverland, it's the final arc but everyone knows what a final arc in Jump means. It can pretty much last for 10 volumes more.

It's not about soon. Who cares about soon, it's about the arc. If this is the final arc, it's going to be awful, no matter how long it's stretched out. Every plotline has to get resolved here which explains now why things are getting rushed so fast. Every demon has to get killed after making their entrance, every character has to have all their flashback and development in seconds, there's no room to breathe and no training to get stronger.

They still need to defeat
>Akaza
>Douma
>Nakime
>Kokushibou
>Muzan
This shit is not ending soon

Yes little to no text

Attached: 0125.png (959x1400, 1.24M)

Thanks!

Attached: 0126.png (959x1400, 1.31M)

"I got him!! And I dodged his attack!"
"This will work! I can fight!"

Attached: 0127.png (959x1400, 1.37M)

Good luck, user!

Nope, because it's the last arc it means we'll get a ton of fakeouts if anything like we did for the previous arcs and then they'll all be resolved at the end. If there were another arc after this, the deaths would have to stick for story development but if this is the end there's no reason to actually kill anyone because we'll never see what happens after this arc anyway.

"I couldn't aim for his head! But next time..."

Attached: 0128.png (959x1400, 1.25M)

Dance of the Fire God
Phantom Rainbow

Attached: 0129.png (959x1400, 1.35M)

>if this is the end there's no reason to actually kill anyone because we'll never see what happens after this arc anyway.
this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read

Attached: 0130.png (959x1400, 1.46M)

He was most likely thinking about Bleach when typing that so give him a break. That shit was awful with its fakeouts.

"Tanjirou...:"
"Your techniques have improved by a lot"

[Heavy breathing]

Attached: 0131.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

I rly dont understand people didnt figure this out before. Everything about this arc feeks like end gane stuff

It's no joke to say
Your power can be a pillar.

You did this much even though you're fighting upper moon three...

That day

That snowy day when you fell into despair,
Bowed your head,
And did the only thing you could do: Cry as you begged to spare your sister's life.

But now you can fight.
So your life
Your dignity
Would not be taken away

Attached: 0132.png (959x1400, 1.12M)

"This boy is not weak, don't insult him" [I forgot what I said back during the earlier Akaza arc]
"I now accept that Kyoujurou was right to say that"

"You are truly not weak"
"I will show my respect for you"

Attached: 0133.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

[I literally forgot what I called this]

"Okay, let's get started"
"It's time for the feast"
[side] The inspection of the strong has begun...

Attached: 0134.png (959x1400, 1.34M)

A lot of people were just in denial. I would have liked to see some of the storylines get developed more, but I'm okay with it all getting wrapped up nicely rather than dragged out.

Thanks man

Akaza's design is easily the worst of the upper moons. Black, white and pink do not go together nearly as well as black white and red

Old rengoku is fucking dead.

pretty much got it

Attached: x11.png (959x1400, 839K)

wnai's faces are so pretty

something like Technique Deploment, Battle Compass.

In chapter 63 it was "Technique Deployment".

>Black
are you colorblind

So Gotouge is gonna have to:
- develop inosuke fully (i’m expecting a lot bc he’s been straight up neglected w 5 pages or so worth of backstory and nothing more)
- develop genya and sanemi fully
- Develop Kanao fully
- develop iguro and mitsuri’s relationship and show iguro’s backstory fully
- explain the breath of the sun FULLY
- Explain who the fuck the hunter in muzan’s flashbacks is
- Have tanjirou fight akaza, kokushibou and muzan all without resting? Don’t pillars need to rest fighting just one upper moon for at least a couple days?
- have kanao and shinobu kill douma who’s already been stated to be way superior to akaza
- explain what happens to nezuko + develop her some more
All in one arc. This will undoubtedly get messy somehow or another and it’s a shame honestly

>[I literally forgot what I called this]
Destructive Kill: Compass Needle

Attached: x12.png (959x1400, 987K)

Shouldn't this be Parhelion rainbow? seems like the same technique he used against Daki.

Because none of the character growth happened yet and people thought or maybe just hoped there'd be some before the end of the series. Instead we'll have to get all of Kanao's role as an independent character in this one fight, we'll have to get all of Inosuke's backstory reveal or some sort of development in some fight or that will just be dropped, we'll have to get all of the Breath of the Sun flashbacks and reveals mid-fight, we'll have to get Muzan powered up just as he's getting killed so we'll have zero perspective for how strong anyone in the series really was, we'll have to have Nezuko never get to just be a real human interacting with everyone until the epilogue, Genya and Sanemi will have to have some resolution mid-fight, Iguro will have to get all of his character development if any at all. UM1 and 4 (and potentially 5) will have to get fully revealed, killed and then flashbacked all in this arc. All this Tamayo/Yushiro stuff will either have to get resolved in a fight or dropped. This will either be a 100-chapter final arc jumping randomly from story to story or a lot of stuff will be dropped or truncated. It's a little lame. There's no reason this had to be the final arc but I suspect Gotouge just can't handle the weekly schedule or something and wants a break.

BUT WHAT DOES IT DO

Attached: Drxyf5dVYAA6oS0.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

Oh, you're right. Well I can't remember my own names. Fuck me.

Probably a basic stance Akaza uses to activate all his destructive kill techniques.

>I'M MAD ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVEN'T HAPPENED YET

It really doesnt sound that difficult. Many of the things you are saying CAN be easily mixed, for example, its obvious the sunbro flashbacks will appear during the Kokushibou fight.

Colors, I forgot: my.mixtape.moe/uxsegd.rar

No this is the technique deployment part. See

turned up the brightness on my monitor... okay, blue is even worse

>- develop inosuke fully (i’m expecting a lot bc he’s been straight up neglected w 5 pages or so worth of backstory and nothing more)

Nakime might be his mother, that could work

>- Develop Kanao fully
> develop genya and sanemi fully
>- develop iguro and mitsuri’s relationship and show iguro’s backstory fully
>- explain the breath of the sun FULLY
>- Explain who the fuck the hunter in muzan’s flashbacks is
>- explain what happens to nezuko + develop her some more

Easy enough and probably won't take more than a few pages each. For Nezuko, development is just going back to normal

>- have kanao and shinobu kill douma who’s already been stated to be way superior to akaza

Dunno how he's gonna do this, maybe someone else will show up

>- Have tanjirou fight akaza, kokushibou and muzan all without resting? Don’t pillars need to rest fighting just one upper moon for at least a couple days?

Yeah this seems tough

It's fine, it was over a year ago and most of the breath of the sun stuff gets used so rarely, I had a notes file but I stopped bothering to track stuff.

thanks, bro.

Calm down. I'm simply pointing out that the idea that this being the final arc is a good thing and means the series will have a good pace is objectively wrong. Prepare for Kaigaku x100 where something that could have deep and meaningful had to get swiftly introduced, resolved and cut in one or two chapters.

I honestly want Kanao to kill Douma by herself, it doesnt matter how unlikely it is. Make it that Shinobu poison kicks and she only has to stall for time.

Attached: 71046766_p12.jpg (900x1160, 375K)

>IT WILL BE RUSHED BECAUSE I'M IMAGINING IT WILL BE! I'M MAD AT MY OWN PREDICTIONS!

You seem like someone who liked Dressrosa.

Jesus, it's just an online forum. Go take a walk or something.

Tanjirou having to rest could be solved if Kokushibou was mind controlled or something and his autistic way of talking was him trying to resist.

Attached: Dn4V4PqU8AAtLGL.jpg (782x1200, 141K)

you're the one who's mad at your own pretend version of how the arc will be written

Can someone dump the color chapter?

I might sound like a broken record at this point, but consider these things:

>We still don't know anything about original Breath of the Sun user
>or his relationship with Muzan, first Upper Moon and Tanjirou's ancestor
>the mysterious blue spider lily and how it is connected to Tanjirou's family.
>why is Nezuko so special, and what's preventing her from gaining back her human mind
>Tanjirou still needs to figure out how to cure Nezuko and defeat Muzan for good
>Pig Assault arc to explore his origin: why did his mom had to leave him in the wild.
>Kanao arc where she finally learns to decide for himself and follows her heart
>Genya arc where he reconciles with his brother
>Some budding romance for the main cast
>Some pillars are not fully developed and fleshed out (Wind, Snake)
>The future of the demon hunter as an organization

There are so many unresolved plot points, so many unexplored plot threads that I find it hard to believe KnY is ending anytime soon. Jump is apparently banking a lot on the adaptation too, so it doesn't make sense if they let the manga ends. In my opinion, we are approaching the turning point of the manga but nowhere near the end yet. Aniki's death was more than 80 chapters ago, so Gotouge can write another 100 more just by fully developing the cast and exploring all the mysteries she set up.
KnY has always been fast paced action-wise, but it's quite patient when it comes to mysteries and developing characters. The earrings were introduced back in the beginning, and now we have still no ideas why it's in Tanjirou's possession. It would be extremely weird if Gotouge decided to rush everything in one single arc, unless Jump wanted to cancel it, which is even more unlikely.

Inb4 it’s just the end of Namek and they’ll be moving to Cell Saga soon

>the turning point
This, it's exactly this. The same fucking kanji was used for Neverland.

I guess you're replying to the wrong person, sorry for the confusion. You just keep getting upset over basic discussion of how the story is currently progressing and what is currently all unresolved.

I don't mind discussing what's left unresolved but the retard who is wailing about how everything is going to be rushed and shitty can fuck off

The thing is, it may just be Gotouge can't handle the pressure and wants it to end and it's going to feel bizarre in the same way other major Jump authors abruptly dropped their manga at peak success. That quote is presented as her quote, not some editorial quote.

That is not the kanji used in this
>最終章
Final chapter.
There's nothing to misinterpret.

Good news, Kimetsu is getting a radio program called "Kimetsu Radio". The MCs are Hanae Natsuki and Shimono Hiro and the first episode will be out this Wednesday. Then, starting from April, it'll be delivered every wednesday. You can listen it in the Aniplex Youtube channel and in the Onsen radio site. It seems fun so I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: 1545449643575.jpg (500x500, 103K)

So what's the exact quote? Can't read nip

That would be a nice twist.

This is the most important aspect.

It's off of a talk show.
>Racing into the explosive final chapter.

Attached: JumpPolice.png (886x541, 976K)

I doubt it's a pressure thing, Gotouge might be setting up a sequel type thing.

People are panicking too much about it ending to find the zip file on the thread

Oh jesus thank you for summarizing my thoughts on this, people are losing their shit over nothing.
Now of course if Wani suddenly wants to rush everything then yeah everyone will be disappointed but that hasn't happen and we don't know if it will.

Please enlighten us with your master explanation of how these things can be resolved nicely in the current arc without seeming rushed. At least three people have listed a lot of the same ones so even just using all of those, how do you see those getting resolved in an arc that essentially has to end in a few more hours in-story? I recommend you think back to how previous arcs have worked and also think about how this arc has gone so far.

And Gotouge herself said this? Anything else from the talk show that's relevant?

That could be interpreted in a lot of different ways, this could very well be the final arc, and more than likely it is. But that doesn't mean it will be rushed.

You guys aren't being fair, it's not like is bitching or shitposting, he's voicing a valid complaint if (IF) gator is planning to wrap this series up quickly. I initially didn't believe it, but with Urokodaki musing that this might be the final battle it seems plausible this is the last arc. Well, we'll just have to wait and see

A lot of these could be resolved in one fight. Genya/Sanemi end up fighting together and reconciling, Mitsuri and Ishiguro are together so they'll get in a fight and we'll learn what his deal is, the mystery of the breath of the sun and the earrings is obviously for the kokushibo fight, nezuko and the blue spider lily will probably be when she confronts Muzan. Kanao's big moment is obviously coming against Douma, it's just a shame she wasn't more of a part of the story before this.

The only storyline that doesn't actually seem to have a potential resolution built into this arc is Inosuke, I have no idea what's going on with him. He doesn't really need to 'develop', he's just pig boy and that's fine, but his family origin has some importance and I can't see how it would factor in here.

Pig Boy is just Pig Boy. Hanging out, being incredibly bizarre, creating his own Breath. Just in general being a bad motherfucker.

Yes. It wasn't an in depth report.
People are upset because their theories will now never be tested.
It's like if MHA never reaches graduation or Black Clover never meets the dwarves.
They'd feel shortchanged.

>please lay out an imaginary outline for the conclusion of this fictional story that will satisfy my personal whims and desires
No, I'm not gonna do that

This series has always been incredibly simple, it's not like there's ever been a lot to theoryfag about.

Rushed =/= over in 5 chapters. Do you think from what we've gotten so far that the heroes are strong enough to wipe out Nakime, Akaza, Douma, Kokushibou and Muzan despite the fact they were ambushed and brought to the demons? Do you think it's natural for every story to introduce plotlines and characters constantly through 140 chapters and deliberately not resolve things only to have all of that be dealt with in one fight-filled flashback-heavy final arc? It's not rushed because it's very few chapters, it's rushed because these things could have been resolved sooner or in their own arcs. Nobody expected such significant things as Kanao becoming a character or Inosuke getting character development to be reserved for the final arc where they aren't even in the Top 10 most focused-on characters. Every mystery will have to get revealed through exposition dumps or flashback rather than through character interaction.

Then keep your crying to yourself.

Attached: DznVuJlV4AAVJuE.jpg (850x926, 260K)

Attached: DznVwBGVAAAFnyx.jpg (900x1632, 408K)

And it just got a lot simpler. I've been wanting to meet the retired pillars for a long time.
But fuck there's only 3 of them.

Attached: DzyKW4sVYAIha2X.jpg (800x1200, 96K)

Attached: DzyKXzCU0AEh8HL.jpg (800x1200, 82K)

Guess there won't be any room for that ninja stuff either unless everyone's theory about his brother being UM5 is right.

Attached: 73041134_p13.jpg (632x641, 188K)

I want a spin-off with his family.

Attached: 72857760_p0.jpg (1075x1518, 659K)

Attached: 73146162_p22.png (1536x1202, 1.59M)

Attached: 73146162_p23.png (1083x984, 1.13M)

I'm not the people crying about how bad they imagine the end is going to be. I'm just going to sit back, relax, read it as it comes out, and evaluate it then, rather than stressing myself out over an anticipated headcanon where I assume future events will be written in a fashion that will not be personally satisfying to me.

Does anyone find it weird that the author just straight up announces her manga in ending in an ad for a radio talk show, that is supposed to promote the manga in a first place?
If KnY is indeed ending, then this is an extremely stupid move from both the author and the publisher. It's not like current Jump has a lot successful series to begin with. Heck, they still haven't found something to replace the holes left by Bleach and Naruto. Yuuna and Bokuben are no way near successful as TLR and Nisekoi. Dr. Stone's sales are abysmal. Can they possibly let go of a proven manga with decent to good sales, especially when an adaptation by fucking UFOtable is airing in two months? The studio brand alone guarantees that the manga will pick up new readers and sales will increase. Even if Gotouge for some reasons wants to end the manga herself, can a rookie author go against the Jump editorial board and risk her future employment prospect with them?
I don't know, guys. You can call me in denial, but this whole thing makes zero senses from both storytelling and business standpoints.
What about the nips reactions to this news? If they are not freaking out, then I don't think we need to.

Attached: D0AhO7YUYAEhwcp.png (637x900, 1.16M)

It was a summary of all the color pages from this week's issue done by the staff of Jump's Police program that airs in TV Tokyo.

Cute. I hope the manga gives him a good ending.

Get ready for Kimetsu no Yaiba:re

This was a major announcement on Shueisha's own TV show Jump Police.
Her editors are 100% supporting this.

only the best of endings for this innocent boy who did nothing wrong

Attached: cute douma.png (125x171, 37K)

Maybe I'd be okay with that.

Attached: DijrpyzV4AACmDj.png (1080x666, 815K)

Attached: DvwPrQEX4AAGaGa.jpg (1200x838, 221K)

The series has ever really cared for worldbuilding that much so it's not surprising. It's possible that there were others, but they were too far away geographically, or too incapacitated to be of much use? Regardless, other former pillars wouldn't have had much place in the story.

>major announcement
No it wasn't, this announcement lasted for less than 5 seconds.

Let me make this clear. So the author herself went on this radio talk shown and announced that the manga is in its final arc? How are the nips reacting to this?

So no one will dump the color chapter?

Maybe Jump is betting so hard on that Kishimoto manga that they are just going to cancel everything else. I would like to know how the nips are feeling about this though. Do they actually consider it to be ending? If this was the final arc, you think she'd have made an author comment about it in the magazine itself. All other manga that went into their final arcs knowingly were never ambiguous about it.

Why do you think it's a radio show?

I LOVE BUTTER

Attached: 73268739_p14.jpg (900x803, 448K)

Attached: DDVd4qJUQAAL-8R.png (695x900, 1.17M)

Attached: 73242893_p32.png (1000x1224, 1.17M)

Attached: 68446314_p18.jpg (839x1191, 404K)

I confused it with thisWait, if it not a radio talk show, doesn't that mean we can see her face now?

It would be cool if the series did a jojo thing where we timeskipped to a grown-up Ubuyashiki Kiriya and a new generation of demon hunters

>radio talk shown
It's not a radio show, it's a TV program about Jump. Here's the whole episode, it happens around 17:50
miomio.tv/watch/cc422909/
It wasn't Gotouge, this is a summary done by the program's staff.

Attached: 72243052_p1.jpg (800x737, 233K)

So the quote is based off what the program staff said? It's not actually from Gotouge?

Yes.

I tried to download the color pages but I just get an error when I try to open it. That happens every week though, seems to be just me since someone always posts them

Get honeyview

And here we are taking their word for it. What would the program staff know about the manga's fate?

Attached: DijthPEV4AALCvC.jpg (865x1000, 159K)

Attached: DpIe3pWUwAA1XBn.jpg (954x732, 255K)

I miss Aoi and hope she wins the Tanjibowl.

Attached: 71092447_p16.png (3496x2480, 547K)

Thanks for the link. I actually feel reassured somewhat after skimping the show. I don't understand what those nips were saying, but I don't think we should take them at face value, especially when they spent most of the show talking about something else. This is no more than the generic 'look forward to the climax in the next chapter' hyping.

Attached: 67845689_p4.png (3496x4961, 2.1M)

To be a pedant it wouldn't be Gyuu getting punished, it would be Daki.

Are they getting punished? I thought they were sneezing.

Attached: Dkjcn4FU0AAVn2C.jpg (1000x450, 127K)

Even if accurate, wouldn't "racing into the explosive final chapter" necessitate that we're not currently in the final chapter anyway? I had thought all along that this fit as more of a penultimate arc

Can someone please dump the colours, the link is totally not working on my device

Attached: butter.png (394x207, 194K)

my.mixtape.moe/igjule.rar

Aoi is for Inosuke, Tanjirou will almost certainly end up with Kanao since she's basically first girl after Nezuko.

ok thanks

Attached: 0464.png (959x1400, 1.6M)

Attached: 0465.png (959x1400, 1.94M)

Attached: 0466.png (959x1400, 1.99M)

Attached: 0467.png (959x1400, 1.79M)

Attached: 0468.png (959x1400, 1.42M)

Uzui's hair is too beautiful.

I wasn't ready for this.

Attached: 1358474019978.gif (406x342, 4K)

Artist pixiv or twitter?

Attached: 0469.png (959x1400, 2.4M)

Attached: 0470.png (959x1400, 1.59M)

Attached: 0471.png (959x1400, 2.1M)

Attached: 0472.png (959x1400, 2.1M)

Attached: 0473.png (959x1400, 2.19M)

Attached: 0474.png (959x1400, 2.1M)

Anyone has that pic of School AU Kanae and Rengoku being cheered by Douma and Akaza and making "it looks like if she was looking at human garbage" gestures? Ive been looking for ages.

Attached: 69622387_p1.png (546x800, 274K)

Attached: 0475.png (959x1400, 2.38M)

Attached: 0476.png (959x1400, 2.16M)

Ill pay you with pictures of best girl.

Attached: 1548353798103.jpg (1519x2000, 718K)

Here

Attached: Dy7amlIVYAQFZ_g.jpg (1413x2169, 691K)

Attached: 0477.png (959x1400, 2.36M)

Good luck bro

Attached: 0478.png (959x1400, 2.62M)

user DAISUKI
always makes me laugh

Attached: 71017068_p3.jpg (808x1055, 293K)

Attached: 0479.png (959x1400, 1.92M)

Attached: 0480.png (959x1400, 1.63M)

Attached: 0481.png (959x1400, 1.89M)

I for one really like Akazas colour scheme.

ok all done

Attached: 0482.png (959x1400, 2.23M)

Thank you user!

Attached: 1546206216584.jpg (1756x2479, 307K)

Is there any possibility this could continue on another shueshia magazine, at the very least?
It'd be so disappointing to rush an ending with so many unresolved things.

Nothing will be rushed.

Attached: 73279341_p0.png (1500x1800, 626K)

We can assume for sure that the manga isnt getting axed. This means this is how Gotouge envisioned the story to be. So it wont be rushed.

Attached: 73279341_p1.png (447x467, 93K)

When Tanjirou first met Akaza, he couldn't even touch him. He has come a long way.

If Kimetsu is ending soon I’m actually fine with that, I’d rather it actually have a conclusion than have it last for 700 more chapters.

As long as it isn’t rushed

"Wanted the story to be" is obviously a stretch. Authors don't start weekly serials in highly competitive magazines with years-long roadmaps. Things are done on the fly.

If this is the final arc then that's the most efficient way to get all that settled in one arc.

what an incredibly stupid generalization

Well, it's always possible to screw things up, but I've mostly enjoyed things so far, so I expect it'll go all right. Tanjirou getting his grudge match against Akaza should be good.

Attached: Dtf0SIQU4AEYquZ.jpg (1800x1800, 480K)

>What would the program staff know about the manga's fate?
Because Urokodaki literally states how this is the final arc in the chapter.

How would he know

Attached: IMG_20190224_215041.png (500x500, 543K)

WANIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: DyFHtPIUcAAn7T4.jpg (728x1024, 192K)

>I was going to sneeze, but there was a person in front of me, so I turned around. But there was a person behind me too! Sorry!

I WANT TO LIVE

do it for him

Attached: DfiT0H7V4AAVMjG.jpg (1450x1711, 309K)

good luck user!

Except her death lmao

Did he steal Zoro's sword?