Which one of these two is the tankiest?

Which one of these two is the tankiest?

Attached: luffyhisoka.jpg (871x933, 404K)

Luffy

Luffy literally can transform himself into TANKMAN

>Oda's hideous scribbles next to togashi supreme art
kys

based

hxh cucks are laughable because they think hxh is next to novels in terms of depth.

Attached: R0han.png (1280x720, 1M)

Luffy.

Oda keeps drawing very perspective heavy things but in all those years he really didn't improve on it.

Well I am quite sorry that you are a simpleton that can't understand that HxH's depth matches the literary greats. HxH surpasses all other works within the medium of manga to create a work matching and dare I say it surpassing the greatest works of art.

Based.

Cringe falseflagger.

Attached: 1450492496199.png (500x373, 222K)

based

hisoka looks like scribbles here whereas luffy looks nicely drawn with rich details

I really cant believe you are such a child that you cant tell that the only reason that Luffy is more detailed than Hisoka is because this is obviously from a colour page. the colour pages in HxH are absolutely better than any work by Oda coloured or uncoloured.

I genuinely am confused by people who think HxH is even comparable to a literary great. What interesting revolutionary and nuanced points does it bring up to put it any higher than even basic shonen. I'm guessing there will be a mention of Komugi and Meruem's relationship, but its genuinely undeveloped and shit, it's literally just an evil character becoming good and becoming """MORE HUMAN""" than the main character because Gon happens to go rape mode on Pitou which is somehow not the logical thing to do. The humanity barely shifts from Gon to Meruem its not even interesting in subtle ways, all it reinforces is something that has been done many times before, the 'HERO' becoming the 'MONSTER' and vice versa.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But really Togashi art is garbage at best dogshit at worst.

cringe

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

Attached: trashxtrash.jpg (364x500, 73K)

He is

Attached: plastic man.jpg (655x368, 42K)

O NONONONONONO look at this art O NONONONONONO worse than garbage NONONONONONO.

Still many times better than anything else in jump

This is like asking who punches faster between Ippo and Kenshiro.
Luffy fought Katakuri for at least 10 of the 12 hours the Straw Hats were escaping from the BM Pirates, and was shown to be stronger than Gear 3rd which was heavily implied to be Mountain level during his fight with Chinjao.
So
>10 hours constantly taking Mountain+ level attacks
vs
>Wouldn't even survive the Rose Bomb

Sure Hunter""""""Chad's""""""

an idiot that can't even understand the most simple of story telling. HxH is more than the CA arc HxH is a story about family and sacrifice what would you do to complete your mission,meet your father or just to avenge a friend. these story elements were weaved by Togashi from the very beginning and built upon in the following arcs.

>Oh my rubber

I can feel the COPE.

Attached: th1s n1gga.jpg (152x244, 13K)