Okay but, why though? Why do we need a ‘subversive’ version of this story...

Okay but, why though? Why do we need a ‘subversive’ version of this story? Why do we need Netero and Gon to be all “lol, you think Chimera Ants are evil but have you ever considered that MAN is really the evil one??” Like, woo-hoo, mankind sucks, yaaay? What was even the point?

Attached: WhatTogashithinksisdeep.gif (436x245, 972K)

Netero having a a-bomb up his ass and making the concept of nen a complete joke was one of the many reasons the ant arc is not the best arc.

How is Nen a joke in CA but not when Kurapika's completely overpowered the Phantom Troupe?

Because there was restrictions and a set rule

in gon's case all he had to do was get mad (shit writing)

Netero's case should be obvious

I think it's hilarious that it trivializes the whole threat of the ants. If humanity at large addressed them, they'd just nuke them all to oblivion and be done with it.

Only a retard would think using a nuke is trivial.

Is this bait or are you too dumb to understand a show meant for kids?

I always hated his design.

>Why do we need Netero and Gon to be all “lol, you think Chimera Ants are evil but have you ever considered that MAN is really the evil one
>and Gon
The fuck are you talking about you retarded speedreader. Not once was this topic touched uponw with Gon. He's a kid with a one track mind and the only thing on his mind was smashing the pussy.

It's a fucking shonen, what do you expect? Huntertards are pretty much your average teens who read 1984 for the first time and then proceed to gloat to their juniors who are still reading Harry Potter about how childish HP is and government is corrupt and evil.

Attached: 1546238006117.jpg (400x279, 35K)

>explains the point
>asks what was even the point?
Wew lad.

>humen is the real monsters all along
Togashi is a genius

Attached: 1532473151934.png (1280x720, 740K)

Herpiditu derpity herpity mankind is evil if I put in art I becoe epic and deep :0

Gon thought the Chimera Ants were pure monsters and seemed troubled when Meleoron told him that some of them remember their human lives you faggot

They had a country under their control. They could have gotten nukes themselves if left to their own devices long enough.

That was the whole fucking point. You can learn magic superpowers and maybe reach the power level of a tank or fighter jet -but in the end, there is very little you can do against nukes and deadly neurotoxin. "Learn your place, mortal."

Netero always knew. He was one of the strongest humans alive, but he was never deluded into believing he could take over a country, unlike the ants knowing nothing about military technology.

It was just a big "fuck you" to the battle power of an individual.

> in gon's case all he had to do was get mad (shit writing)
It has been proven time and time again that resolve and sacrifice strengthen nen. Threatening to kill Komugi, Gon was sacrificing his innocence. He would have become an existence unable to criticize the phantom troup. Someone who kills not to defend, but to hurt someone.

Becoming Gon-san for 15 minutes by sacrificing his very high future potential wasn't an asspull.

The only ass pull that happened was Aluka -zero sacrifice deus ex wish granting device. What the fuck?

>Reddit post
Fuck off

No. Other shounen dream of having a moment that genuine. If you take the setting of HxH to its conclusion and honestly think about the power of the Nen system as it was shown, then nuking Meruem is a really obvious solution. It's exactly what people would and should do in-universe.

>Why do we need[...]

We don't, it is entertainment, not a physiological necessitie

way to miss the point. the point was that both men and the ants were capable of being both good and evil.

Yea Forums you ya.

Togashit is PETA activist or something.

What's the point of anything in any story then?

>it's a hxh episode
>ant is masturbating into little dead kid's hollowed skull
>turns around and looks at the camera
>"we're not so different you and I"
>slide show about wealth differences and world hunger starts
>narrator says: "Did you know that most of the world's wealth is in the hands of a few capitalists?"
>back to the ant, it talks to itself
>"Who am I? What does it mean to be human? Wow, I now know the error of my ways. Killing people is bad now"
>the kid is resurrected and goes home

Wow...

Attached: 1525633122371.jpg (236x244, 11K)

Samefagging retard.

the subhuman HxH haters should be banned

Nen was always a garbage system, it's one of the worst out there.

>We don't, it is entertainment, not a physiological necessitie
Tell that to hunterfags.

shonenfag

Attached: 1548395745697.gif (500x278, 180K)

It was never about good and evil. Read the whole thing again you moron.

Huh?

To take apart the "Chimera ants are going to end the world" narrative that the arc started with you are given an outside perspective on the natural order of things. The fact that it triggers you this hard sounds like a problem on your end.

then what is the best in your opinion?

With the way Nen works you could literally make yourself immortal and survive a nuke though. What the fuck are you talking about.

It's alright I you don't understand HxH is garbage anyway.

>posts a pic from a shounen
retard

seethe harder shounenfag
enjoying that fantasy like isekaicels?

Attached: 108545878799.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

I think it's entirely fair to be annoyed when the author doesn't play fair with you.