What are Yea Forums's thoughts on this manga?

what are Yea Forums's thoughts on this manga?

Attached: doll.jpg (900x1280, 236K)

Bretty good. Much better than Gal Gohan and Cleaning Gal.

Attached: marin excited.png (360x439, 102K)

>Cleaning Gal
I just wanted cute cleaning tips dammit

Attached: 2423523523423.jpg (792x675, 66K)

the new girls are bad and bring down the manga

It's a fun read.

Attached: 1521386516183.png (404x230, 76K)

Great so far but I'm worried about whether it can keep it up. Male lead is actually the best character.

pretty cute. One of the better gal manga out there, along with yancha gal.

It's been boring since the other two girls were introduced

>MC watched hentai in front of his grandpa at full volume while taking notes
the guy is a whole new level of autistic. makes the manga fun though.

>Male lead is actually the best character.

This i found him annoying at first but as the series went by, i started to like him

She's got a cute butt with a surprisingly high percentage of soft considering how petite she is.

Attached: w2.png (907x1280, 1.13M)

I kind of agree, but that's only because Kitagawa is so damn cute the other girls are kind of bland compared to her
It'll only waste time with their stories

i think the only reason the other girls are being introduced is to slow down the development with kitagawa. you can't just have a confession on like chapter 20 can you? gotta make the manga last a little while.

It's because you can only write so much with only 2 characters. Sometimes new characters are necessary to let you express new ideas and new scenarios.

look at this smile

Attached: shizuku-tan6.jpg (1615x1138, 530K)

She's a big eater

>everything she eats goes straight to her tits and ass

Cleaning Gal was interesting from a psychological aspect. Watching an author ruin work he may have enjoyed to spite the magazine it's being published in.

Cute

extremely boring but nu-Yea Forums will like it anyway because it's an entry-level romcom shit.

Yeah, I really wish more people were reading higher level stuff like Kanojo, Okarishimasu.

>dramashit full of sluts and NTR
no thanks

that's domestic kanojo

it's a load of shit

>Wakana Gojou is a 15-year-old high school boy who was socially traumatized in the past due to his passions. That incident left a mark on him that made him into a social recluse. Until one day he had an encounter with Kitagawa who is a sociable gal and the complete opposite of him. They soon share their passions with one another which leads to their odd relationship.

I count 3 very egregious tropes in that summary that already make it clear this manga is garbage.

great main couple
gratuitous TNA (and A)
hoping it doesn't get bogged down in haremshit

Attached: 277cc0fb09d314ddfe52f67f277f1c06.jpg (833x1160, 102K)

>egregious

Aren't you a genius? I'll bet your favorite anime are Eva, Lain and Utena right?
Fucking pseuds

Seems fun, give me an hour and ill be back

wait did the manga got axe? havent read it in a while?

Well then keep reading trash like Gal Gohan

Very cute
Makes me smile
Hopefully they confess soon

You got to admit, Gal Cleaning was a hilarious ride. Watching it crash and burn while cracking jokes about the rape scene with other anons was really fucking fun.

Attached: 1526024161168.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

oh yeah HARD

>Gal Gohan
Why did it have to turn into haremshit...

Gal Gohan is a treasure, and CleanGal was fucking hilarious.

No, it didn't?

there's literally two (2) side girls, one of whom barely gets any screentime and the other of whom is very cute. oh and it's still obvious as fuck who will win the bowl.

You stopped reading a bit ago didn't you? Main girl confessed and is chasin that dick

Anjou is monopolizing the bowl by keeping Seto 'ugly'

wrong manga?

>This is the kind of retard who read Gal Gohan

The actual problem is just how fucking awful the love interest is. The balance in terms of what they have to offer is extremely one sided. Sensei is helping her get through high school and in return she's just constantly flirting with him thus jeopardizing his career and putting him at risk of getting thrown in the slammer. In other words, she offers fucking nothing.

we must protect that smile

Attached: marin wikes gojou-kun.jpg (907x1280, 245K)

This was the fucking best. I just want to cook for her and dress her and

They're talking about Gal Gohan. The one about the home ec. teacher and the gyaru.

it has Gal in the title so I assumed it was the same

I just want to lay my head on her tummy and listen to the deafening growls.

Attached: growl.png (741x407, 78K)

>tfw you will never start a post-black metal band with Kitagawa's stomach as lead vocals

Attached: 1427325739608.jpg (639x716, 86K)

How rude.

Attached: 1_7_17.png (992x1400, 569K)

Weird hands but really nice art otherwise

It's been great but what said is true. It's quickly losing my interest. If either of these two new girls fall for the MC as well I'll probably drop it completely. Too tired of that shit, and that kind of stuff is exactly what ruined Gal Gohan.

Kitagawa is basically the perfect waifu

Man I'm glad rough sketch senpai's author didn't break down like that at least we got a rushed but fun and wholesome conclusion.

>wait did the manga got axe? havent read it in a while?
Crashed the plane with no survivors.

Also
>Gyaru thread
>No one mention of the subgenre's most supreme evolution

Attached: r2.png (1711x1200, 3.14M)

Of fucking course it is. Why are you even comparing them?

Gal and Dinosaur is the best gal manga.

cute
likeable MC
I dont like the new girl

This was cute but man it just felt so weird how quickly she fell for him
Maybe she just had super low standards or something, but she fell for him so fucking fast

>super low standards
the guy looks fine though? or are you a jealous fatty?

Semmed fun, was fun
Kitagawa is very lovable
MC has a great design and is kind in tbe right tryhard way
Glad I took my time to read it

It got axed and the mangaka's response was to bring it down fucking hard and I mean really fucking hard when he got the news. He stretched a really fucking cheesy and laughable near rape scene over four chapters (although I suppose it'd technically be .4 chapters because he was trying to stretch out chapter 8 with decimals to delay the axe) which became a huge fucking joke because towards the end the girl getting molested internally screams "SOMEONE... PLEASE... MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN!"
Also as for the ending: nothing fucking happens and it's completely forgettable with the exception of the line "NOOO, THE CLEANING NEVER ENDS!" and a line saying "Thank you for reading this with pleasure! Please look forward to the next work by Ramunemura Shuwata!"
As for what his next work is going to be, who knows. My guess is it'll be some hentai doujins he'll be selling at a nondescript booth over at Comiket for 100 yen a copy.

Attached: GRIME DOESN'T PAY BUT IT COMES OUT NICELY WITH A BIT OF ELBOW GREASE!.jpg (960x1378, 209K)

This is great, thanks user.

Attached: H7.png (1127x1600, 1.14M)

Well, maybe she realized that he's a hot guy who was not only willing to support her hobby, but get into her hobby as well. Also helps that he's a bit of an old fashioned type who doesn't like to cheapen his words by calling everything "pretty" or something.

Attached: x14.png (1984x1400, 1.51M)

>"Thank you for reading this with pleasure!
>Please look forward to the next work by Ramunemura Shuwata!"

Attached: 1468806917160.png (640x480, 552K)

Lest we forget the most kino of symbolism

Attached: Taking out the trash.png (799x795, 482K)

>She offers nothing
Look at this fag

I like it. Might be my favorite so far out of all these gyaru manga we've been getting in the past couple years.

Gal Cleaning really was on another level.

You're right. She offers underaged sex with a minor which again, would definitely land him right in jail since being a loud idiot she'd undoubtedly blab about in front of a bunch of other students and teachers.

I think it's nice but i fear that it'll became stale pretty soon and go down the harem route without giving the character any real fleshing

I think it's nice but i fear that it'll became stale pretty soon and go down the harem route without giving the character any real fleshing out

I saw that

Attached: 1496936694663.jpg (320x180, 5K)

I'm laughing really hard at you now. your reputation here is ruined and that girl you like thinks you're gross.

Attached: excessive self-consciousness.png (975x270, 17K)

>SOMEONE... PLEASE... MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN!
pretty sure that was just the translator memeing it up

I'm still half asleep. I don't really care about you laughing at me but you gave me a (You) so I'll give you one back

Attached: (You)Iinuma.png (793x407, 436K)

Nah, moon speak anons confirmed it in a thread with the raws

Had to dig up the thread compilation on the mangadex comments but this was the thread where the raws were posted. Also holy fuck that thread was the most fun I had on Yea Forums in months

Attached: R0yAltY.jpg (1574x4531, 984K)

Has there ever been a bester boy?

Attached: 1544766321764.png (1140x1618, 369K)

It is too late, user. All of the girls are laughing at you now. How embarrassing.

I still wish my idea had become a reality
> Gal runs out of the school crying
> Kaji gives chase
> She starts running across the street
> Close up of Kaji's eyes and then "YAMEROOOOOOOO!!!"
> It's too late, she's hit by a speeding truck and killed instantly
> Kaji rushes over to her mangled corpse and cradles her
> internal monologue starts "What do I do!? Baking soda? Flour? Bubble gum!? No! None of those will work!"
> Kaji starts sobbing and says "It's...It's no use... I can clean up the blood and body parts but I can't clean my heart!"
> Fin

>R0yAltY
holy based

Can you protect it from the disgusting otaku at cons?

Easy.
> bring a bunch of rare anime figurines
> If the otakus start getting too creepy chuck the anime figurines a little ways away
> Relocate while they're busy killing eachother and fighting over the figurines

I was thinking about something like this myself.

Attached: Otaku Trap.png (800x368, 184K)

I like his fashion sense.
More mcs should wear old timey clothes.

>doesn't have this
shit screencap

Attached: 1542550509950.jpg (1502x1920, 516K)

four ewe

looks aight
giving it a read now

What happened with Cleaning Gal? Did it pull a Hoshino on us?

Her eyes are sparkling.

It's cute but it'll have a bullshit non-ending with no romantic progression, just like every story that has an MC who is a good boy that deserves love

Attached: 1539029371516.jpg (196x362, 13K)

It's pretty good so far. Both the male lead and the female lead are likeable enough for me to keep being invested in this manga.

I hate gals

GET OUT.

Attached: Ban.jpg (280x367, 28K)

This. It was still ok when the petite one was introduced, but the boring lil sister and all that /p/ talk is making it boring as f.

The photo talk is boring, but the makeup and clothing is very intersting?
They kinda go hand in hand.