Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: reinhard-char.png (529x403, 329K)

Char, he's way cooler.

Reinhard is everything Char wishes he could be.

1v1? char
with armies? Reinhard

>Char
>winning ever

1v1 as a man? Char would break this faggots ass easy.

Reinhard would Summon Kircheis out of nowhere who would die to save his ass.

Reinhard is a real empire builder, while Char just ruins everything around him.

he pretty much won in 0079

this

Reinhard wins, then Char throws a tantrum and tries to blow up Earth, and Reinhard lets him because Earth is terrible and filled with cultists.

amuro

Reuenthal.

Yang

>Reinhard wins, then Char throws a tantrum and tries to blow up Earth, and Reinhard lets him because Earth is terrible and filled with cultists.
Oberstein, what did the Keiser tell you about shitposting propaganda on the internet!?

they both have mommy issues

Terrarist.

Char? That's clearly Lt. Bajeena.

Char would befriend Reinhard and then kill him and swap places with him, like he did with the original Char. All he has to do is wear a mask "in memory of his friend" afterward, and nobody would suspect a thing.

0079 was the only time Char was competent. After that he was a jobber/tard wrangler.

Me

Attached: 8672955C-4F0B-4971-A668-F15B0F34273F.jpg (602x339, 55K)

A CHAR

My dick

We lose, thats for sure.

never watched LotGH, but I heard it's about a galaxy conqueror. Char, meanwhile, is an absolute faggot opportunist and outside of charwanking, he is and always has been portrayed as a giant mega faggot by Tomino.

He's meant to be cool on a surface level, but analysis past the surface proves that he is, in fact, a piece of shit.

Char only wins by backstabbing people.

The one with the mobile suit.

Is it just me or did Code Geass feel a lot like a rejected Gundam AU premise?

Depends on the timeline.

No, Gundam needs a lot more war to show off it's mecha. CG doesn't have that much combat/war. Lelouch isn't even a pilot. There are some Gundam shows that break from the formula, but there were reasons for that (0080 or Turn A for example). Modern AU Gundam is super derivative, and is generally trash as well.