Carole & Tuesday confirmed for 2 cour anime

How does Bones do it?

Attached: 034c946a-16d6-4c4d-9de2-59a662abc6d3.png (925x870, 757K)

So that's why BnH S4 is in October.

Attached: 1521967076080.png (1280x720, 657K)

>2 seasons of something that looks like shit
Vomit inducing.

>Inspiration: Ed Sheeran

Attached: 1475125086184.png (298x361, 108K)

>journey to the professional debut
whoring sellouts

I had a feeling this would be 2 cours.

The substudio that makes C&T isn't the same that makes Boku no Pico Academia.

Bones has sub studios and they all work on different things.

>How does Bones do it?
Pitching it to Netflix ? Looks like a Netflix anime. Sadly it looks like it will be boring shit as well.

>2 cours of some boring band shit
That's two seasons of Bones not doing anything noteworthy. Half a year of nothing.

Attached: 1525984242564.png (500x760, 98K)

>The series will premiere on Fuji TV's +Ultra timeslot on April 10, 2019 and will be streamed exclusively on Netflix.

Correct. I wonder what makes Netflix anime so easy to detect just from a few pics.

I bet you enjoy BNHA.

This is actually specifically made for the new Plus Ultra tv anime block from Fuji TV. The whole block seems to have a deal with Netflix since all of their shows so far have ended up on Netflix for streaming.

>First half will depict the meeting of the protagonists and their journey to the professional debut.
>Second half will then follow them past the debut.

Wait why? Know when to stop. Do they want to show their downfall too and let us see them become wash-up musicians or sluts?

Is this yuri?

No. It has guys now shoo.

I hope not, yuri doesn't need more shit anime

Disgusting, looks like there is nothing redeeming about this diversity propaganda.

Subs never because >Netflix

You just know.
That's good. Yuri in anime with mixed cast is much more satisfying than yuri in all female shit.

Attached: 0bb33058-f1fc-4b6f-9f94-5167fc91dc53.png (1042x528, 784K)

No that's just more wasted time and effort on Bones.

This is Bones' 20th anniversary project, nothing to do specifically with Netflix.

>having a profitable internationally successful franchise from the most popular manga magazine in Japan is bad for them
Such a waste of time to have a hit anime to continuously work on.

I guess this is as close to an Alice and Taiyo anime as I'm getting.

Attached: AliceandTaiyo.jpg (835x1200, 259K)

Is that a boy?

Why would anyone make a music manga? Retarded.

>Wait why? Know when to stop. Do they want to show their downfall too and let us see them become wash-up musicians or sluts?

I bet they're going to start butting heads against the corporate music industry

God you faggots are insufferable and your favorite anime is shit.

She looks like she fucks black girls.

Attached: 1550783104515.png (433x439, 173K)

But the second half is where they learn fame isn’t all it’s cracked up to be and decide to give up their dreams to be happy.

One of them will become a sell-out and compose music for idols then they will break up.

she looks like a boy

Stay mad.

This setting has potential.

Attached: TVアニメ「キャロル&チューズデイ」PV.mp4_snapshot_01.31.097.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Will it be like that one k-on doujin where they all realize they're not talented except for Yui who buckles under the pressure of professional showbiz and dies of a drug overdose 3/4 of the way through?

So is this part of the trilogy (quadrology?) with Bebop, Champloo and Dandy, or of the final piece of the shit trilogy with Apollon and Zankyou no Terror?

This actually looks pretty good. Really gives off the vibe of being a passion project, which means it's automatically better than 70% of the soulless seasonal trash that airs nowadays. The worst it could be is mediocre. Hopefully the writer / director pair can pull it to the top. This could become my AotY if they're competent.

Already more interesting than 95% of current TV anime.

It's Macross Plus Minus

*blocks your path*

Attached: a8a16fffdec1ce0d254ec3f2b093cca8.png large.jpg (350x500, 67K)

Oh right, that exists.

This spring season has a few interesting looking original anime, which can't be said too much nowadays.

Attached: 11.jpg (704x1000, 182K)

Attached: 22.jpg (849x1200, 216K)

This doesn't look good. How the fuck does that awful Joker Game character designer still have a job?

Attached: x2.jpg (1450x1200, 144K)

>This actually looks pretty good. Really gives off the vibe of being a passion project, which means it's automatically better than 70% of the soulless seasonal trash that airs nowadays.
Feels like everytime a studio tries to do a prestige project that taps into the normal and the mundane shit turns out really boring and unremarkable. I can't share your enthusiasm for the project, still hope it turns out well though.

>Feels like everytime a studio tries to do a prestige project that taps into the normal and the mundane shit turns out really boring and unremarkable.
Like?

The other Carol director worked on the Beck anime.

The immediate shows that come to mind are Kyousou Giga and Flip Flappers, but even then I wouldn't describe them as 'boring'. More like 'had promise, but squandered it as the writing fell apart'. But prestige projects focusing on the mundane can also turn out really well, see: Hyouka (even if shounenbabbies shitpost it at every opportunity).

Has anyone seen any of the movies the screenwriter did?

Gassoh (2015)
The Boat | Boteu (2009)
A Gentle Breeze in the Village | Tennen kokekko (2007)
La Maison de Himiko | Mezon do Himiko (2005)
Thirty Lies or So | Yaku san-ju no uso (2004)
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish | Joze to tora to sakana tachi (2003)

The one I had in mind was zankyou no terror, though on second thought it's not exactly mundane given all the terrorist and weird cia shit going on.

None of the characters have an appealing design.

I wouldn't want any of them as my waifu.

Huge pass!

Looks pretty good. Can't be any worse than ZnT anyways.

>La Maison de Himiko | Mezon do Himiko (2005)
>Thirty Lies or So | Yaku san-ju no uso (2004)
>Josee, the Tiger and the Fish | Joze to tora to sakana tachi (2003)

I watched those but those were ages ago.

Should we be worried?

I remember liking them but it's been too long ago for me to give a decent review. I do remember that Josee, the Tiger and the Fish had a bitter sweet end.

is this an "anime" anime or a real one? are there japanese in the writing room? because it reeks of west coast hipster bullshit and La Goblina certainly show there is some schlomo influence

None of the "Netflix anime" were made under their supervision, dumbass. They just buy the exclusivity.

Read the fucking thread /pol/tard

kill yourself

Looks like it. Seems like he worked under Osamu Kobayashi in every show he did. Also was on Hisomaso last year.

How can you diss this aryan goddess?

Attached: tuesday_body.png.jpg (258x800, 52K)

I swear fuckers like you would have called Samurai Champloo an "anime" anime. Just fuck off.

I, for one, think Rogers is a cute. A cute!

Attached: 155425424676966.gif (640x480, 790K)

How do people mention new anime originals without mentioning Mitsuo Iso's new anime set in space?

Attached: iso.jpg (261x193, 15K)

I'm still slightly worried after Space Dandy. I know some people loved that crap but 90% of people dropped it within 3 episodes.

Because it was announced ages ago and we still have nothing more than that poster.

Tuesday is wonderful though.

I'm waiting for it but we know shit.

For what we care it might as well be cancelled since we haven't heard shit about it.

This is Tumblr tier

Her description makes her a perfect self insert for me.

Iso is sharing a lot of space stuff on his twitter, so he is definitely still working on it. It was only announced mid last year anyway.

What?

That's SO primed for Netflix

I was thinking the same. But it's produced by Toho for TV so it could end up elsewhere. (Amazon too)

I hope it succeeds or it will fail big time.

Every anniversary anime project has been an utter failure. Maybe Bones will change that fortune enough.

It's not their anniversary project though.

Did I miss something?

It is.

It's a commemorative anniversary work for Bones 20th Anniversary and FlyingDog 10th Anniversary

Oh boy, that's surprising. I could swear this would be 1 cour.
But anyways, I have 2 questions:

Is it gonna be split cour? First cour in spring, second in fall.

And what about that 20 years anniversary project!? They already have Mob, 2 cours of this and HeroAca. Are they still going to put out one more show this year?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 04 [720p].mkv_20171101_132621.857.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>And what about that 20 years anniversary project!?
This is it.

This is the project and you forgot about BSD in spring, they haven't announced if it's 1 or spilt cours.

So far the 2 other things that aired on the Plus Ultra block were one cours. This could be an exception or it will just be a split cour.

Ohh. Thanks.
And I just read the posts above my own. Sorry for that.

>and you forgot about BSD in spring
Jesus Christ. Bones is run by madmen or their planning and schedule is the best in the entire industry.

Has it been established yet when it's being released? Everything on Netflix day one so no chance of it persisting in Western discussion for longer than a fortnight, or waiting until it's all premiered in Japan so eternal nosubs?

If it's too much they'll just hire more freelancers. Ten fucking years of being told what an anime studio is and isn't and Yea Forums still hasn't figured it out

>Netflix dumps the whole thing on day 1, discussion die in a week
>Netflix waits for the TV broadcast to finish, there aren't any subs so the discussion also dies
>Netflix waits for the TV broadcast to finish, but there are fansubs, so there is some discussion
Pick your poison

I think I've seen someone talking about it being simulcast like Violet Evergarden.

Makes sence since it panders to a broader audience. Space/Future, music-centered, diverse cast...

I thought most of Bones staff were in-house, but I probably am mistaken.

Up we go.

Will Shinichiro Watanabe once and for all finally be proved a hack? I mean Zankyou no terror was trash but people seem to have enjoyed it.
He can't keep getting away with this!

more like flop & trainwreck

The God of GETs have spoken

So be it.

it's already ogre

>diversity propaganda.
Is the mere existence of other races in anime propaganda to you?

Yea Forumsmen
It's probably filled with sluts and cock taking whores presented in a pure light because muh realism.

Why do people pretend to be retarded, is not funny.

If is a Netflix show it will do well regardless of the reception, you don't pay for the show, you pay for the service.

Trips of truth

don't worry Asenshi will save it.

mildly looking forward to this. could be good.

Garnished with shitty soft crap pop music to boot. Holy shit.

wow, spoilers

I don't know or care what the show will be, I'm using it to shitpost about Yea Forums stuff and no one can stop me.

Attached: 1548865737125.png (107x93, 15K)

Looks boring and lame. Kinda looking forward to sarazanmai since I like penguindrum but I found utena boring so, we'll see

>it's a story about two girls than wanted to become rock super stars
>they didn't make it

Bones is huge, and their substudios can function independently of each other but pull together in case one needs extra manpower to hit the deadlines. (Sometimes it doesn't work out for one reason another, like with Kekkai Sensen.) The real issue is when a substudio has to handle two series at the same time. Then disasters occur. But Carole & Tuesday is substudio A, BSD is substudio D.

>Script by Grimgar author
Somewhat interested

no longer interested