One Piece

Do you believe him?

Attached: dunno the link.jpg (736x387, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=la5mOLfSXc4
picarto.tv/Anonynonymous
instagram.com/natalardo/p/Bq9_BstFqKh/?hl=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonoscorpius
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58833466
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but i belive Whitebeard

Should all the yonko get a whitebeard style narration when they die?

like narutos ending fucking hack

Sadly Oda died in 2011 and a guy named Noda Skywalker took over, so we won't see what Oda originally planned.

as long as it doesn't end with a stupid time skip where we see Luffy with short hair and his wife and child

youtube.com/watch?v=la5mOLfSXc4

Attached: Kyoshiro_Manga_Infobox.png (338x350, 186K)

"Oda" is a title, user. Currently some slav is doing One Piece.

How would you fix this arc?

I can't imagine Marineford being unimportant filler considering its literally an end of an era. 1000 years later in OPverse and the happenings of Marineford would still be etched in textbooks

by going back to the Reverie

i would start by fixing the last arc and have Luffy losing. Then training arc with Katakuri and alliance with O-Lin pirates

bigger doesn't mean better you mongoloid.

inb4 studio trigger escalation with space ships and interstellar pirates.

Reminder that Vivi will rejoin as the 10th SH and is the future user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: ec78cf9c85a9bd25a0ab10875bd7a937.gif (500x531, 783K)

>believe him
>have expectations
>see the arc getting fucked up weekly

Please don't kill off Kuma user he's my dad

He is already dead inside, it's for the best

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 908 - 7.png (908x1300, 405K)

literary made for the Rubber bvll

Yes but it may be a bit too much for oda to handle.
The final war will be happening all around the world. Oda will have trouble handling that much characters and the arc will probably drag on forever.

As long as oda handle akainu well enough for us readers to be satisfied.

my wife

Attached: 1528057498387.jpg (648x719, 187K)

MYSTERY NIGGA

Attached: 1AZxfTs.jpg (1598x730, 385K)

lol so that means a 10 year dragged on war?

no thanks

So, this chapter foreshadowed/set up:
-The BM fleet coming to Wano since they cant use the waterfall anymore
- BM's amnesia being cause by something besides the waterfall since Napoleon was indeed affected but Zeus wasnt
-Zoro, his master or both could be from Wano
-Sanji and possibly his whole team meeting up with Nami's team
-The old guy from he prison being a important ally, probably rallying up the old members of the Yakuza
-Luffy fighting Queen and possibly getting tortured
What are you most hyped for?

Attached: bb375bf27b74137c6c7d14656f7a2892.jpg (736x736, 200K)

Why not also former warlord?

He didn't say exactly that

Bathhouse.

The setup being a fuckton of people chasing after Strawhats, both enemies and allies, then there's the revolutionary army.
If Kaido isn't defeated in the current arc he'll be chasing Luffy like Big Mom did. Actually if Big Mom doesn't get a resolution in this arc we can expect her to keep chasing.
It's basically a snowball or katamari damacy.

Based and sogepilled

More like Yawno.

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 09 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[C4BB3FBF].mkv_snapshot_00.21_[2019.02. (1920x1080, 224K)

He's still a warlord, just a souless one

you call that fixing? sounds like shit

>fixing the last arc and have Luffy losing
I would prefer if Oda just made i clear that Katakuri let him go
>Then training arc with Katakuri and alliance with O-Lin pirates
Impossible, you would have to change BM's entire personality to have that

why would the yakuza ever betray kyoshiro? He loves his family and protects them no matter how small and pitiful the offense

How do you think luffy will get taken down and captured by queen?

>why would the yakuza ever betray kyoshiro?
We dont know how Kyoshiro got his position, maybe he backstabbed Hyogo and because of that there are still some people who are more loyal to Hyogo than to Kyoshiro
He cant use his powers, there is no way Luffy would defeat a calamity withou any of his gears. My guess is that Queen will either use his Zoan or his robotic arm to pin Luffy down

ROCKET PUNCH

>he believes kyoshiro's lies

This basically ensures that kaido won't be going down this arc right? The war oda is describing sounds like the war kaido is going to start.

You talking shit about my oyabun brah?

Wano is so boring. I just want Oda to get it over with and move on to Reverie already.

luffy will job to queen
big meme will job to queen until she gets hunger pains
queen will have trouble holding her back and has to alert kaido

"Going down" means nothing in OP, he'll still be alive anyway.

No. Luffy will crush Kaido's dream by defeating him before he can take part in the final war.

Kairoseki

Oh, hey Magellen, long time no see

my issue is that the pacing is kinda shit (too fast for the first time in the series) and the amount of interesting shit happening is buried in a sea of boring set-up that may/may not be worth it.

For an arc that Oda supposedly was waiting to write, he sure looks like he wants to breeze right through it.

Where is this interview at? Let's get some links in here.

The nigga was standing up waiting for Luffy to wake up for 10 minutes. Then fell all over after asking if he's gonna kill his mother. Then brulee says he let strawhat go. How much more clearer do you need it to be

Attached: 68fa8d0c4af8908c108b137073d5581d1550679337_large (1).png (200x200, 52K)

>The nigga was standing up waiting for Luffy to wake up for 10 minutes
No he wasnt, he was on the ground and got up after Luffy tried to leave, them he fell again. And according to Brulee he was going to fall anyway

where you read manga?
i want to start reading from beginning again but i dont know what site is good

Buy the tanks like a normal person.

mangaseeonline.us

Attached: ace.png (850x2800, 1.26M)

If this happens, I will unironically consider Oda a hack for the first time.
But I know it won't because he isn't.

>Friendly reminder that Kaido's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Dora-Dora fruit involves transforming humans, objects and elements into dragons
>akaidl had a drastic personality change at a young age where he went from not having the mental capacity to handle a LinLin Onee-san Ara Ara-ing him to turning people into smile-users in only a few short years
>Kaido switches between Wororo and Uwaaah for his laughter, Woro being Kanji for I am in pain.
>People in One Piece can physically have a name dragon, given Dragon who doesn't even have the DORA fruit
>Jack was exclusively made by Kaido's soul and not Beethoven's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Kaido is the only character to effectively mix his laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Doflamingo's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

Wrong universe user

I wonder why the Red Hair Pirates didn't chase Blackbeard right after they left Marineford. Is Shanks scared of Blackbeard?

That "go go go" below him makes me wonder if he's Zoro, given that Zoro also had "go go go" under him this chapter

>BM's amnesia being cause by something besides the waterfall since Napoleon was indeed affected but Zeus wasnt
But Napoleon was involved in a fall and Zeus wasn't. You won't convince me a talking hat can't get amnesia due to impact/oxygen shortage in One Piece. And we don't even know what's the deal with him right now.

They were there to stop the chaos, not kill Blackbeard.

mangalife.us

Had to go bury WB and Ace before that, dumdum

They let Blackbeard go because he could destroy the island.

Also, the end of FI arc implied that (somewhat non intuitively) homies made out of BM's souls aren't influenced by her state, contrary to the normal ones.

Might be nostalgia thing, but old OP art had some charm to it.

Jaimini's for WSJshit and mangadex for most of the other shit. And I use the Mangazone app if I'm on mobile

His head is shaped differently, plus Ace was already buried

>But Napoleon was involved in a fall and Zeus wasn't.
Irrelevant, he is a hat, he wont take damage from falling into water
>And we don't even know what's the deal with him right now
Sure, but we know its not something related to the fall, wich means there is something more to BM's amnesia by association
Thats my point. When it was revelead that she lost her memories some people thought that such a big shock could mess even her main homies, while others thought that Napoleon was fine and that Chopper would bury him so that he couldnt explain to Linlin what was going on. Both of these theories were debunked in the last two chapters so its definatly something bigger than "she just fell"

Sperg-tastic post, truly.

Because im-sama said that it wasn't time to beat blackbeard yet

they buried his body, but they didn't bury his DREAMS

Napolean is a weee bit more than a hat my guy.

Like it or not kaido is a yonko. He's not the type of man to just give up his dreams, if he was he would have pulled a crocodile when he was given his first defeat. Even if luffy somehow manages to beat him, the only way to stop kaido from achieving his dreams is by straight up killing him

>BM's amnesia being cause by something besides the waterfall since Napoleon was indeed affected but Zeus wasnt
it was because of caramels soul in big mom which oda set up in wci

desu shitposters are getting pretty btfo at this arc all around

>reee why did oda write such a deus ex machina into the stor-

>Her unnamed Devil Fruit power seems to be based on Momotarō of Japanese folklore, who also used kibi dango to recruit his three beastly retainers: a dog, a monkey, and a pheasant. So far, Tama is known to have befriended two of the same three types of animals that Momotarō has; only the pheasant is missing

Attached: 1550864208732.jpg (368x778, 87K)

And pheasants are just really flamboyant cocks. O-Lin is gonna get the D.

So what will be Zoro's bounty after Wano arc? It's disappointing some literal who cook has a bigger bounty than one of the greatest swordsmen in the New World. Anything below 800 million would be disrespectful, and would reveal Oda as a hack.

Hope not, Marinford was shit

all the strawhats will get massive bounty boost after this arc

Attached: SNATCH.jpg (220x350, 46K)

when will tama meet the kizaru, akainu, and aokiji?

shit meme

Luffy will die.
It will end with someone inheriting his will and going on a new adventure. LOL, that is how one piece will go. Luffy with wife and child would be retarded.
Or
Alternatively, Luffy becomes immortal Pirate King of the world, because of Chekhov's Gun Tafargaw Law's "Become immortal forever operation but I die for it".
Also Imm sama is OBVIOUSLY Luffys mama, so him getting the iron throne would actually make sense

It depends of a few factors
1-The SH defeating the beast pirates
2-Zoro defeating a calamity
3-the SH taking credit for defeating Kaido and not Kidd
4-the news actually getting to know that it happeneed
If that happens then Luffy will be elevated to Yonko and Zoro would definatly get a huge bounty increase

reminder

Attached: 078.jpg (890x487, 94K)

Katakuriko Drawfag here,
I present to you Kalifa-san WIP

Attached: kalifa.png (1800x2400, 724K)

>Irrelevant, he is a hat, he wont take damage from falling into water
Why not? Homies are human-like, they can feel pain etc. I don't think there's any sort of consistent internal logic governing them. If Oda wishes so, he can suffer from falling.
>Sure, but we know its not something related to the fall, wich means there is something more to BM's amnesia by association
We know absolutely nothing.

>matters of isolated country outside of the world goverments control
>"how do you think the world goverment will react?"

Attached: aaasf.png (712x756, 481K)

The style has changed quite a bit. It's easy to see during a reread.

>implying Zoro is still in wano
he's currently challenging Ranma at the Furinkan school

You do remember that the isolated country is controlled by Kaido, one of the most feared names in the world on top of the government's most wanted list?
Anything that happens to him is a worldwide affair.

Thanks doc

>CP0 in the country
>dozens of outsider to spread the news once they leave
>fall of a Yonko (or two)
>government will totally not react

>Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

This chapter was all but confirmation.

Attached: 1539101898137.jpg (498x204, 38K)

And here's Prometheus scolding Zeus. Zeus, like mama, has a complete weakness for sweet stuff unlike Prometheus.

Given Napoleon's state I'd wager he most likely has amnesia too unlike Zeus who we saw had a bit of personality in the last chapter.

Attached: 12b.png (897x1300, 666K)

Reminder that Fujitora, Kizaru, Smoker, Tashigi, Sentomaru and new Vegapunk's invention are all coming to Wano

Attached: 0511-006.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

>Prometheus is Carmel
>Zeus is Linlin
>Napoleon is ???

what's the significance of this?

streusen

Brook's bounty is by default 70% of the real bounty.

that's really important
thanks user

I can't believe Brook is dead..

what will happen in chapter 1000? chapter 100 was when they finally entered Grand Line

Shanks is evil reveal

Kaido is good reveal

big mom is eh reveal

Blackbeard is white reveal.

Im-Sama is Mihawk reveal

>Why not? Homies are human-like, they can feel pain etc.
Because a hat is soft and a sword is resistent, a fall into the rocks wouldnt damage him, and big mom had a candy homie who could create a small tsunami, so water doesnt affect them as well(unless you're made of something weak to water like prometheus), that was already stablished
>We know absolutely nothing.
Yes we do, we already have some pieces to the mystery and i pointed them out

Are Luffy and Kidd (until now) actually doing the Dragon Ball/Rock Lee weight training and gravity training by lifting rocks while in seastone chains? Is this going to be a plot point in the fight against Kaido?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkh08b7mWm1rglydi_540.jpg (540x214, 63K)

>Is this going to be a plot point in the fight against Kaido?
No. His strongest forn doesnt even require strong muscles so its all useless

Not having BM forced into it. Other than that it's pretty stellar.

gear 4 is all about the muscles

If Queen and King are legit they're probably are part with dude's like Katakuri ,who he could only stand up to when Kata crippled himself so I'd assume Luffy is about to get his ass beat....plus he's got the cuffs on so he can't use his DF...picture related

Attached: 1550857919342.jpg (214x194, 7K)

But not density, its about bounciness

The only 5 strawhats who matter.

Attached: Grand Line.jpg (624x655, 320K)

All of Luffy's power comes from his muscle density.

They matter the most but the others are cool too. Btw still only one DF among them. Thats so good.

>ignoring my man Brook
he is the most based of all the characters

No but it will still be really good

Luffy is gonna end line the master mind behind everything and law and kid as his subordinates like bege

Are they though?

Attached: 1550788461879.png (222x265, 64K)

>one of the most important countries because it has poneglyph stuff
>there is robin and zoro there, robin can read them
>the government burned the island of the smartest people in the world just to make sure poneglyph wouldn't get out
>"totally outside any government stuff guys haha, cp0 doesn't exist and they're not here"
>also they'll probably bust kaido's ass on their way out
I wonder how oda will explain how any of the crew will have a lower bounty than luffy actually

Again, it doesnt. Mayne Oda will say that it did so this whole thing doesmt end up being meaningless but from what we know about G4 Luffy's muscle density isn't a factor

If they captured him when he was still alive would it be 130% since they get to kill him twice?

Attached: 1530137670608.png (247x238, 21K)

Meant to

Brook is a perpeteum mobile of infinite bounty money, just just need to capture and kill him at the right moments.

I didn't actually think about him reviving a second time. Is it ever stated he couldn't? Is he just straight up immortal?

>use his Zoan or his robotic arm to pin Luffy down
"l wish I could tell you that Luffy fought the good fight, and the Beast Pirates let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew."

Attached: 1550911926817.png (157x222, 39K)

Of you destroy his body to the point that there is nothing to return for then he dies

If his fruit is awakened, or if it eventually awakens I bet he could possess other people's corpses.

Dark

Attached: punished Luffy.jpg (256x197, 15K)

pretty sure he's immortal until he decides his soul is ready to pass on (when he meets Laboon again and plays music for him)

Of course it is. The force with which he pushes his arm into itself is dictated by his muscles pushing against his bounciness and is directly affecting the output strength of his punches. His DF power can't be the source of the force of his punches, it just enforces them. All of his moves that don't rely on environment require normal muscle power as initial force input.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: 1546297853871.jpg (640x460, 196K)

>probably are part with dude's like Katakuri ,
On the other hand they might just be on par with Cracker. Still fearsome but not undefeatable by current Luffy.

Hasn't Usopp already achieved his goal? Like..two or three times now?

Is it possible to watch the anime without wanting to kill yourself from the pacing?

watch One Pace

>Is it possible to watch anime without wanting to kill yourself
The answer is no.

I'm assuming their strong and that most of Kaido's men are Jobronis with a few Hyper legit Fighters here and there.....I hope

Attached: Cqbr.gif (245x245, 861K)

Kinda doubt that since it would be too OP. my guess is that he'll he able to manipulate people's souls to a similar degree as he did to the homies
>The force with which he pushes his arm into itself is dictated by his
Yes but what offers the resistence(from wich the power of the punch comes from) is his Haki. Sure Oda could say that his muscles being more dense increase that resistence wich leads to even more power, i would accept that to be honest, it just dont think it will be the case since i belive the mysterious prisoner will teach him something(maybe the basics of awakening)and that will be his power. But if he really just stays in the prison breaking rocks until the start of the war, then yeah, that will definatly be his power up

11/10

You just saved my life

I love him!!!

Attached: Yummy donatsu.jpg (1066x1060, 595K)

I wonder if he'll arrive at Wano wearing that fedora Luffy gave to him. It would be kinda funny

It was great until Thriller Bark. After that I ended up dropping it because the pacing was getting worse.

The mysterious prisoner has an awfully similar gaze to a certain former warden of impel down

Samefag

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1600x900, 152K)

why would Magellan be there though

Thinner lines, less dense backgrounds, less speed lines. Older one piece generally just has much less clutter per panel

>pic
Soul.

couldn't find a unoccupied toilet and he had to go all the way to wano to find one

Punk Hazard pissed me off with how cluttered ever fucking panel was. Made it a chore to read.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

Attached: 1550469951008.jpg (889x500, 80K)

Nah he still freaks out during fights

would you suck nami's toes

Okay.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-23-13-16-53-1.png (720x369, 51K)

no, tarantino

It did bless us with Monet......she should have been a Strawhat or really anything other than dying

Attached: 375b4c88-56b8-4c29-b7db-cbd84df3d70f.jpg (720x1207, 324K)

sure

Damn, I was so sure Queen was the scorpion zoan but it looks like that belongs to the Gaoler that Luffy punched

Damn....I've been found out

Attached: quentin-tarantino-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 114K)

That's a smile, dumbass

>she should have been a Strawhat
Heh, i still remenber how people thought she would be their astronomer. It only loses to meme positions like lookout

Her head is tiny, a woman's body is usually 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 head-heights tall

Oh, right. Guess there's still a chance then.

I don't know, but seeing that it will be adapted into episode 1000, I guess something rather big.

What are the chances that Chopper will do something cool against the Beast Pirates?

I'm checking out Dressrossa and it's so much better. I didn't know they actually streched every chapter into two episodes.

>yfw Kidd didn't actually escape, he's hiding inside of Caribou as part of the break-out plan.

I kinda hope he fights a flying fighter but he is too weak for that

that's actually a really good plan

He still could be there's 2,000 scorpion species and that's not factoring Ancient Scorpions and Mythological ones

Attached: scorpioconstellation.jpg (800x640, 172K)

but caribou was cuffed with seastone and kid should still be as well

Attached: 1550697664040.jpg (240x240, 9K)

The beauty of a WIP, you can edit your mistakes. I'll edit it when I get home.

Attached: butch_mom.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Whatever the case, I bet the art would have become so bad that it’s hard to tell what the fuck is happening in most panels

Thingken bout Jack.

Reminder that the entire crew dies and only luffy is still alive as he nears one piece on a flimsy boat just like he started when he left Foosha Village and as he gets to revtel he dies on the treasure chest because his body is compleatly broken from all the times he used gear 2cnd and gear 4th and it'll look like pic related

this is going to happen 100%

Attached: 62862618-black-and-white-vector-drawing-of-pirate-skeleton-on-chest.jpg (1300x1271, 397K)

>unimportant filler
He never said that.

Attached: two arcs.png (451x460, 375K)

I'm going to start One Piece and catch up by the end of August. Wish me luck bros

Attached: franky yes.png (367x489, 204K)

SPEED READER REEEEE

>forgetting about elbaf

Mama might as well be nakama at this point

Soul Piece

No I'm watching the anime. I've already read the manga, but I prefer the superior medium that is anime.

>Ancient Scorpions and Mythological ones

Attached: Scorpion-King.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Will One Piece end with Luffy giving the strawhat to Shanks' kid and sailing off?

Jinebe,Carrot, Vivifags blown out the real Nskama is showing up next chapter

Attached: 585d46f1ee14b637588b49c3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 44K)

Luffy will return the hat before the end of the series. He'll have a new hat when he's finally Pirate King, which will happen before taking down Imu.

Naruto and Bleach copied their war arcs to imitate Marineford, not the other way around.

>ONE PIECE THEORY
>MYSTERY PRISONER REVEALED???

Attached: 1471586849126634055.jpg (500x417, 29K)

Shanks has a big death flag though. Luffy might never get to return it properly

God i hope not. Elbaf should be its own thing, no Yonko involved. Hell after Wano we shouldnt face more Yonko's until BB at Raftel imo

He'll return it to his grave. There won't be a need to pass of the Mugiwara after Luffy frees the world.

But people's dreams never end. Not even after the world is free

>Straw hat Luffy without his straw hat
That would be terrible

He'll be called "Pirate King" Luffy you fool. They don't pick their own names.

Pirate king is not a nickname like strawhat, it's the title of the ruler of the ancient kingdom

tht wud b cute

Still, the SH is too tied to Luffy, Oda wouldnt risk discarding such a recognizable trait of the main character

Attached: Pirate king Luffy.jpg (469x653, 60K)

What happened to the nidai kitetsu luffy picked up, is it just being kept somewhere in the prison?
And when zoro inevitably gets his hands on it, is he going to keep it/use it?

Attached: 009.png (908x1300, 349K)

Wielder of the Mythical Zoan Human Model: JUST

Attached: Cz99ISPXEAEVbHm.jpg (600x885, 45K)

Nah it's just the king of pirates

Attached: 260px-SS_tigergaz (1).png (260x338, 121K)

4 Sword style replacing 3 sword soon.

I think he's not gonna give Shanks his hat back and they'll fight over it. Even though Shanks will not really want it, it's just gonna be a test.

Except Luffy has stated multiple times that he's just holding it until he meets Shanks again, meaning returning the hat is one of his primary objectives in the story.

That's what I said, the ancient kingdom is a kingdom of pirates. In OP world a pirate is just someone who wants to be free and have dreams and stuff and WG is their enemy who thinks freedom is gay

>What happened to the nidai kitetsu luffy picked up,
Hopefully it will be in possession of one of the flying six, so Zoro can defeat him and get the sword
>is he going to keep it/use it
Definatly, its the upgraded version of the Sandai after all. Imo Zoro will have wielded all the Kitetsus by the end of the series

Attached: IMG_20190202_212741_152.jpg (1143x1280, 172K)

Just because he wants to return it doesn't mean he gets to

>comparing Jaimini/MS scans to Viz.
Jesus Christ you faggots enrage me. Please go download the volumes and compare the scans.

When do you think we will get the next inevitable timeskip? The current SH is just way too weak to compete with the Yonkos

I doubt that Shanks will take the hat back.
The series will probably end with Luffy passing it on to some other kid just like Shanks and Roger before him.

L: Here I got your hat, take it.
S: I'd have to acknowledge you as a great pirate first.
L: I am a great pirate
S: Prove it, fight me
*Luffy wins*
S: Congrats Luffy, I will take the hat if you want me to. Give it to me.
L: Don't wanna :D
S: Ahahaha Luffy you sick bastard :D
L: :D

That doesnt mean that will happen, do you think we'll have another arc in WCI just because Luffy said that he would come back? The straw hat is too important both in the story and as a brand
End of Wano, 1 year time skip

He'll pass it on to the only logical heir Rockstar.

like two drops of, polluted, water

Attached: lookalike.jpg (225x350, 28K)

I think that would be retarded. Most pirates are actually evil in OP world. That would mean freedom is on the side of evil and marines are the good guys for keeping peace at all cost. I dont like this simplification.

hopefully soon so Oda can retcon Franky's and Chopper's disgusting Post-TS designs.

So it's just gonna have more people and last longer?

hey, I'm doing some drawfag requests over at
picarto.tv/Anonynonymous
come drop by and throw out some requests, I gotta get warm again so I'll do a few quickies

Attached: mama.png (769x705, 254K)

I've been hoping for Franky to copy Germa's tech, then he could just materialize his weapons instead of stacking his body to the max

If you want freedom then you have to risk people abusing that freedom. The alternative to freedom is having an all powerful government oppressing and genociding people. Pick your poison

Luffy is training by lifting rocks while weakend by sea prism stone. He's literally undergoing Dragon Ball style training.

kissmanga has the much better colored version from the start.

Vivi with the Nikyu fruit while using some egyptian Neko girk outifit

Zoro to at least 500 million, and if Luffy defeats Kaido I think he'd go up to around 2 billion should the WG hear about it.

>Chesuto is an old dialectal warcry from Ryukyu, which was known as the barbarian south of Japan
>sounds like chest
>Snatch ("Sunacchi" in Japanese) is an old dialectal Wano warcry that's seen as unrefined and inappropriate
The parallels between Zoro and Mugen grow stronger yet again.

Attached: sunacchi.jpg (908x1300, 480K)

That still shouldn't be enough to put him up to Queen's potential level

Wait, Zoro is not going to throw Kuina's and ryuma sword away, so only his cursed sword can get substituted but he is attached to it too.

He'll change only the cursed blades. If he ends up being a descendant of Ryuma then he is definatly keeping his sword. His end game set will be two great grades and one cursed supreme grade

If true, the best part is that it makes the vagina double entendre entirely intended.

Attached: nami.jpg (916x632, 131K)

What about the other SH members, though? It sucks that Luffy is the only one who gets to shine

Luffy will retire from pirating when he's diagnosed with CTE by Law.

I don't think commanders would be a huge problem to him at this point. Only Kaido is a threat.

How about an attack that uses all three cursed blades

Zoro hasn't gone all out since time-skip. He'll show us his response to g4 and beat a commander. Sanji too. I think this is the Arc when everyone gets to shine.

Yeah, it's not like he ever faced a yonko's crew number two 1v1 before.

I fucking hope so, user. It's bad enough that Sanji got his fight offscreened, just when we were about to see his new strength with the raid suit

They'll offscreen Zoro's next feat too. They'll only show the crew reacting to some mountain suddenly exploding into cubes.

or maybe he leaves shuusui in wano and gets the in exchange nidai kitestu for it?

also is there a chance, that we see zoro using asura again? i mean it could make sense in a fight against orochi, right? was this already discussed in one of the earlier thereads?

Imo Sanji will fight a Tobi Roppo and Zoro will fight Kyoshiro at Onigashima.

Nah it was just a short fight. That vertical line in the background is the finishing drop-kick. I didn't put 2 and 2 together at first as well but it makes perfect sense now.

Attached: 10.png (584x821, 254K)

Too edgy, plus like the other user said he is too tied to Kuina's sword, its the same as having her there with him. And to be honest i dont think Zoro has enough luck to wield 3 cursed blades, it would be funny if he starts hurting himself with his own attacks once he gets the kitetsu as a consequence for wielding 2 cursed blades

How far above page 1 is drake

>last arc
>one piece
>implying this garbage will EVER end

Attached: 1530564987163.jpg (593x376, 30K)

Yeah, Naruto was probably Oda's weakest work. I like Bleach and JoJo more.

he's like page 5 at least

9 pages

Jojo is just a shitty Persona ripoff though.

there is no reason to think that drake is not a jobber

See i doubt Zoro has enough luck for that. Plus why would he prefer to keep a wazomono instead of having 3 o wazamono? I would prefer the latter since each sword would have its own attribute(wado has durability, shuusui has power and the kitetsu has sharpness)

He blocked Urouge's attack once.

I think he's a few chapters behind him

Attached: received_1533676090110178.gif (300x168, 2.65M)

What I got from the way Supernovas are presented is that none of them is a jobber. I'll be very disappointed if they turn out to be jobbers.

he's the centerfold

>fight offscreened
fight didn't get offscreened, only the finish blow got

>implying

Katajobber was Jack's level at his best. King and Queen are in a whole other level.

Attached: Jack the Drag-Down.png (1411x1018, 808K)

Nice headcanon

Get that animal dick out of your mouth sweety it's not a good look

for those who keep wanting insatiable bonney to join, could the strawhats afford two luffys? other than skypiea which they used up and moriah's treasure which was the last time they came into money they are broke ass pirates.

Katakuri > Big Mom > King = Queen > Wack

From what we've seen yes but I doubt we've seen mom's best.

Why didn't they show Page being koed then? It's not Odaesque

This, King defeated BM and some of her children in onw blow.

I always believed in him, and I always will.

Attached: honkers.gif (511x512, 105K)

he didn't defeat her, he defeated her boat

He barely defeated the boat they were on.

Eh I'm guessing King is more than likely Katakuri's equal since it seemed like BM's crew were trying to avoid drawing his attention a second time

Attached: dcxbtjo-2d60a83c-2cb9-4364-b009-e8c04d7f3b6a.jpg (876x788, 265K)

It's either that he wanted to vary things up for once or that he wanted to end the scene with Sanji exploding a motherfucker as everyone runs with the explosion behind their backs like in the movies. Maybe the implication is that page 1 got so fucked up that he can't show it. Anyway I like it tbqh.

his eyes ruin the design

Maybe. Why is he on fire?

All Yonko and their crews are most likely around the same level, though Katakuri could he an exception since he was an undefeated man

>katakuri- 1,057,000,000
>jack-1,000,000,000
katafags btfo

He's a fag.

He dropped his newest single

rule of cool
same reason why oven can control fire somehow

he mastered the firefox sword style and can now produce fire at will

nigga look up Rodan

It's not even his eyes, is the combo of the eyes and those "goggles". It makes it look like he has 2 sets of eyes
Probably some tech on his cloathes made by Queen

I bet Sanji and Zoro won't even have to use the power of the Ivankov/Mihawk flashbacks to defeat them.

Attached: 0795.jpg (853x297, 75K)

Well with Oven it makes sense cause heat manipulation but with King I'm assuming it pure aesthetics

Attached: King_Manga_Infobox.png (647x1039, 830K)

Dunno if the draw user is around, but I'd like to request you draw Praline as the new first mate of the Sun Pirates, with the tattoo and a pirate outfit and everything.

Attached: 1540104605496.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Maybe he's using the flames in his moves. Like fanning them with his wings to make fire tornados. Or maybe they're flamethrowers. It would make sense with his nickname.

Go here user

They explained exactly why they want to avoid King and it wasn't because they don't think they can beat him.

Oven doesnt control fire tho. He can set things ablaze but he cant control the flames
Prauline is dead and if someone deserves to be the first mate of the sun pirates it should be Hachi

Hachi isn't strong enough. Praline isn't dead. Hachi is not a member of the Sun Pirates. Suck my fishstick.

Attached: 1521088020420.jpg (1600x1189, 302K)

I hate how powerful the anime makes Oven look when he gets pissed only for him to get rekt 5 seconds later. Especially last episode.

Believe it or not Akainu is actually stronger than Katakuri and has more mastery of the world's martial arts. How this wasn't obvious to you baffles me.

I've seen people speculate he may control fire in reference to another Japanese pterodactyl which wouldn't be crazy since Rodan is often affiliated with fire

Attached: 1790335-rodan.jpg (412x640, 47K)

EOS Zoro is confirmed to be an 5 sword style master. He won't let go any of the cursed blades, Shusui or Kuinas sword.

Oi don't talk about Sharks wife like that

Attached: 5929a3f041febc3b0075c81bc5797b93.jpg (799x2048, 422K)

Why didn't Vista's sword strikes hurt Akainu even though they slashed into his magma body with CoA haki?
If he simply blocked them with his own CoA, the sword wouldn't appear to cut him. Instead, he appears to be cut, but then isn't, similar to how Katakuri appears to be hit, but then isn't, right?

How this would even work?

I think it's fine, given the context of the scene. Oven was so enraged at the news about Katakuri's defeat that he was completely fixated on killing Luffy at all costs, lowering his guard to maximize his offensive capabilities. In doing so, he left himself open to an attack from someone else powerful nearby, that being Ichiji. He was still able to fight, after he recovered from the initial blow and was clearly still one of the main threats at the scene.

Citation?
Kinemon the leader of the samurai will take Shusuei from Zoro after defeating him in a duel, and Zoro will pick up Nidai Kitetsu.

No he used future sight like aokiji did to dodge Whitbeard's bisento

Sumōkā Chūjō

Attached: eece38d2ef5a07b1a1a261b9f698cf5d4f4a8f87r1-582-673v2_hq.jpg (582x673, 60K)

I hate how powerful the anime made the whitebeard commanders look when they are defending Whitebeard only for them to get rekt in 5 seconds when Whitebeard has a seizure. Especially the last part when Akainu is chasing Luffy.

That was just Oda joking user

Gin, surviving Don Krieg's poison gas gave him poison immunity.

Attached: Gin_Manga.png (210x259, 111K)

Hell no, Zoro won the Shusei on a fair duel, plus he is possibly Ryuma's descendant. That sword belongs to Zoro

instagram.com/natalardo/p/Bq9_BstFqKh/?hl=en

It's Mikio Itoo from chapter one.
>he will reveal himself to everyone in the story soon!
-Oda
Note the full moon on his bounty poster and realize that Goda planned the moon stuff since the beginning.
Mikio Itoo will help the Samurai during the full moon rebellion.
His bounty was froze at 1 million for 30 years because WG didn't know he was imprisoned in the isolated Wano country, and that's also why he was never captured by a pirate hunter like Zoro. It's also why none of the guards remember him, since he's been there since before chapter 1.

Attached: Mikio Itoo Full Moon.jpg (440x252, 50K)

I can't see how Zoro can defeat Kinemon. Kinemon isn't a big rock and he's a better swordsman so it doesn't make sense for him to lose.

>How this would even work?

Attached: s320x240.jpg (221x320, 13K)

>fought brooke in a stronger body
>fair duel for a sword that's not brooke's
He desecrated a dead hero's body and stole his sword, Brooke's shadow doesn't invalidate that. Kinemon will take it back.

i can't believe they are dead, what's happen to muh happy ending?

Attached: rip.png (1848x326, 410K)

Big Mom didn't drastically change when she ate Carnel, that was blatant corruption by Streussen later.

Kinemon is weak though. Zoro could take him down easily.

>I can't see how Zoro can defeat Kinemon
What?
>Kinemon isn't a big rock and he's a better swordsman
What???!?! Are you that Kinemonfag that keeps pretending he is better than Zoro just because he can cut fire?
Hey Ryuma still had most of his personality. He gave the sword to Zoro so was a fair fight

Kinemon is strong, weaker than monster trio but stronger than anybody else in the crew (aside from Shogun Franky maybe)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonoscorpius
Is this Queen?

Attached: Pulmonoscopius_BW.jpg (800x593, 49K)

Imagine being such a cuck that you'd marry a woman 8 feet taller than you

Attached: 1538891849602.png (2447x1637, 3.84M)

So what do you think of the designs for the new movie villains?

Attached: one-piece-stampede-douglas-bullet-maxw-1280.jpg (1280x898, 208K)

You're bad at reading or haven't read if you believe that.
As 1/3 of a person he was stronger than POST TIMESKIP Brooke.
He's the LEADER of the Samurai.

Kinemon could have walked into Alabasta and casually dissipated Crocodile's nuke.
If Kizaru used a beam explosion on Kinemon, he'd casually dissipate it.
Cutting big rocks just isn't as impressive.
There's NOTHING to indicate that Kinemon is weak, Zoro is literally his follower because of this scene.

Attached: Kinemon vs Slime.jpg (728x980, 200K)

>dark piece
>happy endings

>kinemon fags

luffy > zoro > sanji > robin > kinemon >brook > franky > chopper > > > > > usopp > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nami

can't wait for his interactions with Buggy

Attached: onepiece-stampede_tokuho2_bf.jpg (800x565, 295K)

>Zoro fought 'strong Brooke' and barely won.
>Kinemon fought 'strong Brooke' as a torso with no legs and no head and raped him.
>Kinemon saved Zoro's life after Zoro gave up on life and surrendered to his opponent, casually like it was a joke.

Attached: Kinemon vs Slime 2.jpg (728x1063, 156K)

he jobbed to law

Can anyone translate what the little comment on his ears is? They look ripped off or eaten by rats.

Nami can one-shot Usopp

There's a reason why Usopp didn't get a proper 1 v 1 fight in Enies Lobby

>B-B-B-BUGGY-SAMA, W-WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

He just knows a very specific technique, that doesnt put him above someone who trained with the best swordsman in the world, and has feats that made even Kinemon jaw drop like cutting Pika. Kinemon doesnt have a single victory for chriat sake

>Raped him
Brook commented he was strong and then retreated because he was scared shitless.
Kinemon also happened to have a sword technique that countered the slime blobs. It's a pretty huge stretch to imply that Kinemon is stronger than Zoro.

It's shown on panel that he never fought Law, instead he tried to flee, not knowing that Law had an anti-avoidance capability. It was a plot device to hide Kinemon's power level.
Nami desperately tried to put Kinemon back together again, and once she did, he saved the whole crew.
Nami defeated someone that easily one shotted Zoro in a match of blades. Law splitting Kinemon's body from behind with magic is just a plot device, and if you can't comprehend that it was to intentionally gimp Kinemon during the arc because he was too strong (thus him saving the day right when he's back together again, from an opponent who was overwhelmingly stronger than Zoro nonetheless).
Zoro needs a powerup to beat Kinemon no doubt.

Attached: Kinemon 33.png (772x806, 228K)

>There's NOTHING to indicate that Kinemon is weak
he was utterly shocked when he saw Zoro cutting Pica, Kinemon is stronger than most people think but 100% wouldn't beat Zoro

Does Oda's perversion know no bounds?

Post Timeskip Brooke is stronger than Pre-Timeskip brooke in every way.
1/3 of Kinemon raped the shit out of him.
Learn to read.

>Imagine getting bodied by an autistic manlet

Attached: 1550853756209.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Kinemonfags

>former admiral
>former Roger pirate
The manga's gonna continue for at least another 8 years, they can squeeze in two more movies. How many more characters that they can pretend are canon will they pull out of their ass?

Yeah but we don't know how much weaker he is then monster trio. He got fucked by Law so he's def weaker then him.
So you're that retard that thinks fire is the same as beams and explosions. And that cutting fire makes a good swordsman. No, Kinemon lost to Law who's not even primarily a swordsman. He let himself get cut up with a sword. Zoro could take out both Law and Kinemon probable even before he was trained by Mihawk. And you need to stop obssessing over weak episodic characters.

War scenes are the worst part of One Piece

>cortana still enabled
>edge still installed
>light theme on chrome
>bookmarks hidden

Komurasaki is not literally Robin and has a japanese design but cute, like a female Kyoshiro.

Whats the purpose of Kung-Fu point if Heavy Point already exists?

you cant make sweet tanuki jokes with his deer gorilla form

Brook can't get stronger in terms of combat cause he's dead. He only got his sword sharpened and learned to make freezing slashes using his DF. Beating him is no biggie.

>anime fixing all of the mistakes Oda made and elevating the experience to the next level
WCI is a 10/10 made 11/10 by the anime

Ok lets be honest Chopper is useless in combat, his monster point is a joke nowadays that any guy weaker than Sanji can beat in one hit.

I was taking a nap. Are you guys having that Kin'emon vs Zoro argument again?

Attached: latest-12.png (458x357, 226K)

That's because Kinemon's sword style isn't focused on cutting collossal objects in half, it's focused on killing regular sized and medium sized people, like Ashura vs Jack.
Kinemon is the leader of the Samurai and Oden's protege; he is the strongest one.
He doesn't need to cut a mountain to incinerate Zoro and he doesn't nee to cut a mountain to strike him either.
Zoro is a hollywood swordsman vs Kinemon who is the real deal time travelling samurai who Oda coincidentally drew the same height as former admiral Aokiji to the centimeter.
It's a clue that he's strong. Now that he's stated as the samurai leader, it's even more obvious. Zoro will surpass him and Kinemon will lose to Kyoshiro but he's stronger than Zoro for now.

He tries to push his headcanon quite often
>It's shown on panel that he never fought Law
No it wasnt we see him falling after getting cut and if he was strong he would've felt the attack coming
>he saved the whole crew.
Because of a very specific hability that Zoro doesnt have yet
>Nami defeated someone that easily one shotted Zoro in a match of blades.
WHAT?!
>Law splitting Kinemon's body from behind with magic is just a plot device
Nice argument
Also your pic means shit, Kinemon can cut the exlosion but not the beam so who cares?

>"he was useful once"

>animenigger
Fuck off , the manga is better in every way

Reading Dressrosa, why was Doflamingo so retarded? Why did he have one of his most important henchmen be guarded by one scrub? If I was Doflamingo, I would have Sugar be guarded by my best men, and have her stay behind a very secure facility.
Also isn't this a plot hole? If Sugar's ability stops working the moment she loses consciousness, that would mean Sugar hasn't slept the past 10 years.

>Kinemon is the leader of the Samurai and Oden's protege; he is the strongest one.
Thats it, you're trolling

>They look ripped off or eaten by rats.
they are, the arrow points that out

Why does Oda not comprehend how fast his characters are? The WCI arc had them running through the seducing woods as if that distance is anything to people who can move faster than sound. Even back in Punk Hazard that gas was moving slower than a fucking cheetah yet for some reason they couldnt outpace it big time. Then there is Dressrosa where Luffy couldnt justr reach the top of the plateau in 12 seconds due to his hypersonic speed in Gear 2. Seriously Oda go fuck yourself.

t. seething elitist

Reminder that Bobbin will rejoin as the 10th SH and is the future user of the Mochi fruit

Attached: Bobbin_Anime_Infobox.png (822x964, 858K)

Yup.

Attached: 7138bcec-c179-4fee-b19b-9acdf226c3c6.jpg (352x187, 29K)

it's a comic and cartoon for children

No it's one autist with an unhealthy Kinnemon obsession getting bullied again

Do people really think Kin'emon would lose to Zoro? Post TS Zoro probably wouldn't be able to beat Cavendish

Oh and now in Wano they cant reach settlements in fractions of a second due to how this hack forgets how fast his characters actually move.

Oda passed years ago. Some fag called Noda Skywalker took over.

>one cabbage costs 150 belly
>one cabbage is worth 3 dollars at walmart
>thus 1 dollar = 50 belly
>Luffy's bounty is $30,000,000
>entirety of FBI's top ten most wanted list have a bounty of $21,000,000
Could Luffy solo the whole FBI?

Attached: download (1).jpg (212x238, 13K)

>people who can move faster than sound
Only in short boosts like the Soru. They cant travel big distances at that speed

As long Luffy has the power of BIG NEWS on his side

>if he was strong he'd fit my arbitrary requirements.
Akainu didn't feel Shanks' block coming.
>because of a very specific ability that Zoro doesn't have yet.
You mean like Zoro cutting rocks? Oh wait, Kinemon CAN do that.
>WHAT???
Speedreader.
>nice argument
It's not an argument it's basic literature and comprehension.

>he stopped the story from ending and when Zoro couldn't defeat the opponent, Nami (literally) put together a stronger dude who could.

Attached: buggy vs zoro.jpg (725x1100, 138K)

Its bad writing to introduce supersonic velocity people like CP9 and not realize they make any plotline involving running from something completely stupid. Oh but Law, Doffy and Fuji can react to a fucking meteor which is above Mach 25 in velocity at the minimum yet cant cross Dressrosa in one fucking second what the fucking hell what the fucking hell!

FBI has advanced Haki that can track people all over the world but they are pretty weak in a direct fight.

if you want to troll zolofags just keep saying that Sanji oneshoted two headliners while Zoro lost to Hawkins

I always imagined that the value of Belly was the same as Yen

>Fujitora and Doflamingo are weak because Law was able to sneak use his ability on them like vs Kinemon who's shown with his back to Law.

Kin'emon cut an explosion point blank and overwhelmed Brook with only his torso. You guys are stupid if you think Zoro has a chance against Kin'emon.

>in short burst
Yes user moving 330 meters in one second is still fast a shit. Sound speed is 767 mph per hour that means something like Dressrosa can be crossed in UNDER A FUCKING HOUR.

>Zoro can't block nails
>Cavendish can easily block Doflamingo's bullet strings

Attached: 37637347.jpg (1038x1557, 333K)

Oh you poor little kid. Maybe you should write a fanfic spin-off where Kinemon beats Zoro instead of reading OP and imagining things that aren't there.

>Zoro is stronger than Fujitora and Doflamingo because Law was able to sneak his abilities in his encounters with them and they couldn't sense it.
Based

STAMPEDE Nami

Attached: 312.jpg (1079x1509, 1.11M)

That's a different poster than me user, your mere opinion isn't anything of note. There's a lot more substance to back Kinemon being strong than weak, so far the only argument he's weak is that Shichibukai Law was able to use his ability on him like he did to Fujitora and Doflamingo.

OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I'm not usually into Nami but hot damn this design is good

Attached: 1550762950196.jpg (1280x720, 419K)

>Oda purposely made Kinemon Aokiji's height.
>Oda purposely made Kinemon Admiral Height.
>Akainu warns an admiral not to fuck with the samurais
>Kinemon is the leader of the samurais.
You're a retard if you think that's not on purpose.

Even Usopp stopped the story from ending several times and there were times he was more useful then Luffy. You're legit retarded.

>less speed lines
I'm reading Baratie right now and that's false.

Stop trolling already you dumb faggot , it's not funny anymore.

Was Brook a mistake? I seriously dont like him, an undead devil fruit is waste on a faggot like him.

i want Nami to STAMPEDE on me

Usopp couldn't have casually stopped the Alabasta nuke or Kizaru's beam explosions but Kinemon can.

>maybe you should write a fanfic spinoff where Kinemon beats Zoro
I don't need to since Oda will do it for me

Usopp is plot induced stupidity as any post skip villain should be able to speed blitz him before a thought can even process in his noggin.

a whole strawhat crew is a mistake they just steal panel time from best boy Luffy

Even Fujitora got bested by Law's ability and that's literally your only "Kinemon is weak" argument, because he isn't.
As just a torso he's stronger than most of the post skip strawhat crew. As a full man he's overwhe

He's great better than Post TS Chopper especially after WCI

Attached: 352acd96ba471e953aca6aa96d57339b7546aaa9_hq.jpg (1024x695, 165K)

I don't hate him but he feels like a lot of wasted potential, the panties joke got old really fast and it seems too much like something Sanji would do.

What the fuck is with Oda and drawing these freakishly tall NON GIANT characters?

> I'm not into Nami
>post green haired Nami

>bad writing
>a comic for children
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Blackbeard represents the evil side of freedom and Oda is definetely going to address that.

Sign up for v I z and wsj for 2.99 a month and have access to all the official translations (but no color scans).
No more weeb translators who refuse to translate words like Nakama.

I know why japs find perversion funn.

What has Zoro even achieved post ts? He cut a fish that didn't die, one of the weakest logia users which had to be finished off by Tashigi, and a fucking rock

blind lmao

You act like half of Post TS OP women aren't some variation of Nami

Attached: 6949c858-c7c2-4625-b683-0a5736afd00b.jpg (1280x1357, 343K)

>Akainu didn't feel Shanks' block coming
Maybe because Shanks is a Yonko with high speed???
>Oh wait, Kinemon CAN do that.
Not on the same level as Zoro, cutting big stuff and tough requires a lot of strength, thats why Kinemon jaw dropped after seeing Zoro cut a mountain like it was butter
>Speedreader
If you're argument is based on your pic then you really are a troll
>It's not an argument it's basic literature and comprehension.
No, its head canon, there is nothing indicating that Kinemon was running away, specially when he needed to protect Momo. If he was running away then its only more proof that he cant handle Law and that he is a disgrace for giving his back to an enemy, thats a big deal for swordsman

He sliced a fucking mountain(Pica).

anyways, here's the Queen sketch that was requested on strim

I'm working on it for now, itll take a while to polish up. I'll post it when it's done under praline.png, if you're not around to see it.

Attached: queen.png (936x849, 294K)

What is this Kine'mon stronger than Zoro shit? Who cares? They are never going to fight one another.

>the panties joke got old really fast
Cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: hLkDs.jpg (697x360, 67K)

You know Law has to slash or airslash someone to cut them right? That means he passed Kinemons defences with his sword. Only marine grunts and Vergo got BTFO so hard by Law. Vergo is a Doffy commander which makes him about equal to Pica who got easily BTFO by Zoro. So Zoro > Kinemon. Why are you so fucking stupid that I have to explain this very simple matter to you?

it's not about what he achieved (although he did destroy pica) it's about the fact that it's clear that he can handle pretty much any threat right now

and another Kaku that was requested

Attached: kaku.png (1222x808, 178K)

Must be why he jobbed to Hawkins

queen is my favourite character right now purely because of his little disability scooter

Zoro cant do jackshit to any Yonko Commander, it too his captain at full power to not job to fucking Cracker.

>Spee D. Reader.
Kinemon challenged Zoro to a duel for Shusuei on panel. That's pretty blatant.

+ nami nerfing cracker's biscuit soldiers

Chopper's fights are boring infact Chopper is the main reason zoans are lame.

Monster Point and Guard Point were able to hold back Thin Mom for a bit, which is way more than Luffy could ever do at this point in the story

Just like Kinnemon

that was for the plot
cracker was just annoying due to his fruit, it wasn't his strength that was holding luffy back

You don't lose consciousness when you sleep, retard.

Law ignores durability while inside the sphere
So even if you're the tankiest motherfucker with the greatest defense in the world, he will be able to cut you whilst inside his room.
Anyone who doesn't know how his ability works would get BTFO'd

Fujitora didn't feel Law's ability use coming, retard.
Is your only argument that Kinemon is weak that he couldn't do something Admiral Fujitora couldn't do?
>it's headcanon
It's headcanon that Oda split Kinemon in three during punk hazard, only putting him back together again at the end to save the strawhat crew from an enemy it couldn't defeat, in an instant?
You're claiming that Kinemon being cut in three was not a plot device?

Oh yeah i remenber how Fujitora and Doffy were dismantled by Law, oh wait, this never happened. Plus Law didnt sneak attack Kinemon
Well thats not how they work, they just move really fast for dodges and attacks, not for travelling. This is common in comic books where you have characters like wonder woman who can fight people many times faster than sound but ahe cant run neraly as fast

>hold back
Plot induced stupidity since Chopper is monumentally weaker than Jimbei.
The fact Cracker's biscuit warriors can shrug off non G4 hits shows hes actually strong.

Drawanon this is amazing, you're amazing

queen is such a fucking boomer, i love him

Attached: aw.png (162x249, 28K)

BASED

Welcome back drawfriend. How'd mids go?

Serious answers only please, no time to entertain shitposters

Disability?
He rides that thing to conserve his strength

Attached: fat-man-riding-a-motorcycle-EPY9KH.jpg (975x1390, 281K)

They aren't.

That not how speed works, you move 330 meters in one second you move 330 meters in one direction in one fucking second, if you change direction before that it means less than a second has passed.

not over yet, this was just a short break in between. Got the flu for a week though, which is why I didn't post sooner

Trebol was his strongest man tho

>queen has his own version of king's punch

Nah I don't mean tankiness. I mean he'd have to get past the opponents sword without getting blocked and land a hit on their body. In a duel between swordsmen this means complete defeat. And Law did ut to Kinemon, someone who's primarily a swordsman. God damn it I'm talking to a down syndrome person aren't I.

>Plot induced stupidity
What the fuck are you talking about.

>since Chopper is monumentally weaker than Jimbei.
Muh powerlevels. Monster Point is at least on par with base Jinbe then. And Guard Point is defense.

I dont even know what is this attack against Fuji that your're talking about, is the meteorite? Because that wasnt a direct attact, that was a redirection of Fuji's attack
>It's headcanon that Oda split Kinemon in three during punk hazard, only putting him back together again at the end to save the strawhat crew from an enemy it couldn't defeat, in an instant?
No, it's headcanon that Kinemon wasnt defeates in a actual fight. Oh that and that Kinemon is stronger than Zoro

Law did sneak attack Kinemon, they weren't in a fight before that point.
I said "used his ability without them pre-empting his use of it," not "did the same move." Your requirement was pre-detection of Law's ability use.

If Zoro was just a torso could he fight post timeskip brooke? There's NO EVIDENCE that he's strong enough for that.

Kinemon overwhelmed a post skip strawhat swordsman who was able to steal a poneglyph from a yonko and wound her top homie as a fucking torso. That's a huge feat of strength that you conveniently overlook, it's something Zoro cannot do as well.
Zoro is famous for fighting with a handicap but Kinemon bested him there, fighting as only a torso with arms, and doing so with incredible competency.
Cutting a rock doesn't compare with cutting an explosion or defeating a mythical creature like a legendary slime. And it definitely doesn't compare to dueling another master swordsman while lacking legs and a head. Mihawk didn't want to fight Shanks when he was only missing one arm.
You will claim Oda is a hack even though i laid this all out for you in advance once it's revealed that Kinemon is the strongest samurai.

No you idiot it was when Doflamingo and Fujitora imprisoned Law and he used his ability without being detected to escape, and when he used his gamma knife on Doflamingo and it was direct hit.

Guess what, gamma knife didn't incapacitate Doflamingo and the body split didn't even weaken Kinemon enough to lose against a post skip strawhat swordsman, instead he easily won.

Lol you're trolling yourself with your headcanon at this point.

You mean like yourself? Here a hint: you can wake up a sleeping person but not an unconscious person.

That's just your headcanon dude, I could make my own headcanon like Kin'emon tried to block Law's attack but had a premonition that his sword would be cut in half so he didn't try to block it
Doesn't make it true

Where is Killer and the rest if Kid's crew...

Attached: 6b35d0688223a8ec1579ccf84794e29135cce372_hq.jpg (1024x706, 56K)

who's cringier, garpspics or kinemonfags?

Zolotards probably

(You)

kanpaing with their captain after they broke him out

Either way he got cut up by a sword. He's a worse swordsman then Law who's not primarily a swordsman. But you're gonna keep meking up your headcanon to deny that aren't you.

Argument like that make me almost ashamed of liking a character.

Like I love Kinemon, I find him awesome and I do think he is strong.
But argument between autist are just depressing because everyone is overreacting and pushing too hard in the "HE IS STRUUUNG" or "EBIN JOBER" direction.

How many crewmembers did Luffy want again?

There's only one kinemon fag and I'm pretty sure he's mentally handicapped. Never met a garpfag though.

>Monster Point is at least on par with base Jinbe then.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sanji can one shot Monster Point.

Jimbei is Luffy level and you said that jobber piece of shit Chopper can compete oh god my sides.

Do fish fuckers really think Jinbe is as strong as Luffy?

Wake me up when Zoro can cut a point blank explosion.
Zoro couldn't even cut steel until Alabasta, that is 9 fucking years since he made the vow to become the greatest swordsman when Kuina died. It took him 9 FUCKING YEARS to cut steel, and you think he's already up there with the big boys after two years of training? Nice joke.

We need new pussy in the strawhats.

holy shit this powerlevel faggotry needs to end

Dude its manga physics, it just works that way
>Law did sneak attack Kinemon, they weren't in a fight before that point.
Prove it
>If Zoro was just a torso could he fight post timeskip brooke? There's NO EVIDENCE that he's strong enough for that.
1-He didnt fought Brooke, they had a small exchange and Brooke freaked out by seeing a torso fighting
2-Kinemon did so by only using regular techniques and we do know Zoro is stronger when it comes to that, there is plenty of evidence for that
>No you idiot it was when Doflamingo and Fujitora imprisoned Law and he used his ability without being detected to escape
Thats not the same as feeling an attack, what a non sensical comparassion
>Guess what, gamma knife didn't incapacitate Doflamingo
It destroyed his internal organs you speed reader, Kinemon would've died if he got hit by that
>Muh powerlevels. Monster Point is at least on par with base Jinbe then
Wtf happened to this thread? Where the hell did all these retards came from?

Until Kinemon can slice Pica shut the fuck up.

Neko Neko no Mi user?

Hahahaha holy shit
How fucked are you in the head to think chopper is on par with base jinbe?

Why did Katakuri lose to Luffy again? The whole time they were fighting Luffy was getting his ass handed to him

No we need a new female member.

And Brook is yonko tier cause he has freezing slashes and Usopp is yonko tier cause he can make plants grow. And Luffy and Big Mom are much weaker they can't do either.

Thats the level of your though process.

because he gave up and let luffy win

He gimped himself after Flampe interfered.

Female Neko Neko no Mi user?

Attached: Early_Marguerite.png (533x900, 268K)

Stamina and durability.

>compare kinemon and zoro who has similar fighting styles
>zolotards bring up characters with completely different fighting styles
Pathetic

Chopper is a smart guy right? Why does he fight like a fucking retard?
Zoans are complete shit mugiwaras needs a logia now. Sanji would probably explode having a female who can expand around him.

Smoker will join SH

Brook's freezing doesnt even do shit compared to Monet who almost actually killed Luffy with her freezing. Aokiji almost turned Luffy into glass in their first fight.

No he didn't Luffy won fair and square

Lol fucking katacucks

Attached: 47237.jpg (850x903, 644K)

:(

Attached: Disappointedkata.jpg (1440x1080, 461K)

>logia
lol back to Paradise with this trash fruits

Makes me wish we got this Robin and Luffi instead.

You got a source for me user?

I guess Luffy pierced kata with his trident.
Regardless what anyone thinks nothing in that fight was fair and square .

Jobdo's crew sucks because zoans suck so much that King and Jobdo need mythical zoans just to be interesting. I love the Paramecia diversity of the Big Meme pirates.

Rule of shonen n°123 : the bigger the battle, the shittier it is.

THE BIG MEME PIRATES MUST FIND MOMMA QUICKLY
A flying dinosaur shall defeat them all if they do not! Their lives depend on it! If they swing at the King, they'd best not miss!

Vivi is coming back, dont worry

Attached: f18aec051aace012d2aef3796f6274df.jpg (736x552, 134K)

King is ancient zoan though.

>underagefujoshit.bmp

Fucking cancer.

Isnt Vivi technically a tenryubito?

I’m not that user and I like Kinemon, but I wouldn’t go as far as to call myself a characterfag.
However having a hatebonerfag is by far the most annoying.

Zoro is carried by his swords
Give Kin'emon a Meitou and he'll slice an island in two

no since her clan rejected that status

But they have completely different fighting styles you mongoloid. That's the whole point. If you're gonna judge Big Mom by her ability to grow plants she's gonna be weaker then Usopp. If you judge Luffy by his ability to make freezing slashes he's gonna be weaker then Brook. And this is exactly what you're doing you deluded retard. Judge them by the strongest opponent they beat or they are beaten by. Zoro beat Pica with one direct attack, and Kinemon lost to Law so there you go.

If he kills Strawhat's, BASED.

Nope, those 19 families became Tenryubito the moment they accepted moving into the holy land
Since the neferfati's refused, She's not a tenryubito

She’s a descendant. The nefertari left Marijoa many years ago.

Anyone who cant blitz Law will lose to him. He could actually put Kaido's mind inside of a cockroach.

She has the same type of blood as them but not the same status

who?

Nami Robin and Carrot, more female strawhat members would break balance

Law lost to Doffy pretty easily.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58833466

Why didn't he do that to doflamingo? Seems like a plothole to me

>Nami Robin and Linlin, more female strawhat members would break balance
Fixed it for you. Really strange spelling mistake, by the way.

>Usopp doesn’t get a close up
What did soda mean by this?
Also
>implying Robin doesn’t matter after Ennies Lobby
Nigga what

Thanks, not a lot of content shamefully.

>The nefertari left Marijoa
They were never there in the first place

>What did soda mean by this?
Together with "spiky" cloud it implies he's shouting the loudest while nervous.

Yes to due to him forgetting that he can:
swap minds
ignore durability
warp you anywhere in his room

and so on.

Law literally had a room touching the ocean when he fighting Doffy on the bridge he could have warped him into the water and kill his ass just likle that.

Are you actually retarded?

Well, looks like either Zoro and Kin'emon don't fight primarily with swords since this user says they have different fighting styles

>everyone who uses a sword has a similar fighting style
You're actually retarded aren't you.

The Beast pirates suck compared to the Charlottes big time.

Did it lead to a fight? No? Shut the fuck up with this shit

Kinemon is weaker than Frankie.

Holy fuck you're retarded
Zoro and Kin'emon have the same fighting styles retard. Their fighting style are both based on Japanese swordsmanship.

I think Sanji said he's going to fight Kinemon too.

>h-he could beat him, he just forgot
What the fuck are you? Can you breathe with IQ this low?

No because Zolo refused and ran away since he was afraid of jobbing

>9 years
Come on guy

They don't even use the same number of swords. What the fuck are you talking about?

Queen makes my eyes hurt hes absolutely hideous.

He's saying Oda is a hack, you retard. These abilities were established, yet for some convenient reason he didn't use it at all.

Job posting is insane. Jobdo? Seriously?

Kuina was 11 when she died, Zoro was a year younger than Kuina so that makes him 10 years old when he made that vow, and Zoro from his debut upto all of pre TS one piece was 19 years old.

You're an idiot, troll or genuinely deranged.

Did you even see the fight? Doffy doesn't allow himself to get cought in the room long enough and in one place long enough to get hit by an ability.

He never needed to cut steel before, and when he needed to he did. Prior to he had no problem breaking swords.

Point at this man and laugh, for he has no taste

Attached: Queen_Manga_Infobox.png (565x669, 401K)

>lost arm
>can't walk
>still there for his bros when they need him
Queen is a true role model.

The more memes of boomer queen I see the more I love this design.

I hope he goes full nigger haki

Why would you even type that word??

Everyone writes "haki", we won't switch to "ambition", you may call us weebs all you want.

>just leave things untranslated bro
Then just sub them as Kenbunshoku, Busoushoku, and Haoshoku as well instead of translating half of the damn term!

Daily reminder Nami is gay.

wink wink, nudge nudge