Kakegurui

Did you enjoy the last episode, Yea Forums?

Here is a trailer for the live action movie
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4jpQHAKFw

Attached: 6a288bdcd3481400fe82abb9fab18cfa1545314258_full.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kakegurui_anime/status/1098417022856089600?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manga tiddies look much better.

>manga tiddies
>3D yumeko doesn't have even tiddies
>tfw that trips
What kind of fucking paradox is this?

it looks terrible, fuck live actions

I just want a platonic relationship with Jabami and give her headpats.

In chingchong, 666 is a cool number

russian girl best girl

Attached: 1058674862559.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Cute!

Attached: dreamy.png (1456x1034, 2.89M)

goddamn why do all asian actors look so fucking stiff all the time, i can't watch a single asian movie because of it
is it a different school of acting or asian can't act in general?

Mary's New haremette sure a cutie

>pic is a troll

Attached: 1448310385666.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Is this perfection

Attached: 25a037f8-467e-4a76-89aa-81241d69506b.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I never wanted to hug someone so fast

I want to run away with her and start a new life as farmers.

I thought they gave her a shirt two sizes too small; her girls were just about to pop out of that top during the family introduction scene, and now this episode too.

Except for Manyuda's return not really

>What's wrong, sempai? I skinned this apple for you~ :^)
>M: You just touched my food with bandaged fingers soaked with blood. Get the fuck out of here.

Not enjoying this season as much as first.

It's been bothering me since reading the manga. If the return gets rounded up anyway, the most efficient way is just to put in 23 and double into 46 and get back 10 each.

What incentive is there to put ALL 5 coins in?

Attached: 1527866802552.png (1026x1080, 784K)

that's hot

>I skinned this apple for you~ :^)
>[fingers twitching in pain behind her back]
That was actually kind of cute

On an unrelated note, can we all agree that OP 2 > OP 1, but ED 1 > ED 2?

Attached: 1505112455092.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>live action movie
Some voices sound kind of weak.

Suzui and Yumeko kiss when

What did they do to my favourite gremlin

Attached: ss.jpg (1473x937, 186K)

It’s like if Kaiji was fucking shit but oh! There’s waifu material.

if it was me i'd probably just split 3-2, how everyone thought it's a single guy not paying taxes is beyond me

first opening had soul, second is generic trash

I thought this was more popular on Yea Forums

that's exactly how I expected her to look in real life, considering her weird faces

Attached: kake1.png (1600x900, 1.55M)

Terano's voice is pure sex.

consensus is it's a shitty kaiji so people lost interest early

She has nice tits and I need better pics.

Attached: 20190223_095904.jpg (467x606, 148K)

>if Kaiji was fucking shit
>If
But it was.

>thinking kaiji was good

Attached: 1549708876348.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Why does she wear the mask?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Yes, this is infinitely better then the last arc.

Love seeing people pitted against each other like this, reminds me of Danganronpa.

>Obami

Attached: 1526538747671.png (505x598, 369K)

netflix no-subs kills hype

Everyone thought she was Kirari until she put on the mask.

Attached: 1546974030819.jpg (600x617, 53K)

anyone know who the voice actor for Ibara is? He sounds pretty based

Same game who's voicing Reiner from SnK.

It's Hosoya.

Yes!

Attached: lwa256.jpg (594x334, 35K)

this, whoever thinks the contrary has incredibly shit taste

That's actually a good thing. Hi Score Girl threads were pretty great before it was dumped on Netflix for example. It's only awkward when netflixfags then suddenly "discover" the show and feel like they're superior for having watched a hidden gem. I bet you all I that I have that this show would be incredibly cancerous if we weren't waiting for subs.

Attached: 1545691467967.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>Hasn't even seen it

Generally, there's no theatrical tradition, like in the West.
There's no long tradition of theatre for theatre's sake. Sure there are plays, but they're usually pantomime, operatic or religious in nature.

Basically,
>no Shakespeare

The entire tradition of western theatre, that had no religious purpose evolved into "moving pictures" where basically a play was able to be recorded and broadcast to a wider audience, on demand.

Think about the generalisation about British actors and actresses: most if not all of whom come out of the classical theatre training, and look how represented they are in say, American media, who has such quality yes, but also has a lot of shitty actors that evolved via TV and never touched a stage in front of a live audience.

Also, in the specific case of Japanese, I think that because of the fact that they're taught since birth to not be so emotive, to not cause a ruckus or hassle, it makes it harder for them to overcome that in acting, hence why the ones with better training stand out.

>tfw no crazy sadistic gf

Attached: 1538567499316.jpg (296x545, 61K)

She isn't a sadist though, if anything she's a masochist.

the live action is on netflix and i've been avoiding it like the plague. same with the live action for Erased, which i'm sure is equally bad.

how often do they get manga to live-action right? I can't think of a single one that was passable, and yes, that includes the american death note.

she could easily be both

i did see it,both are medicore.
but kakeguri has pretty girls and weird faces niche
kaiji has weird artstyle as its niche but the artstyle looks like garbage,so kakegurri is better for me.

Attached: 1549631189816.jpg (800x450, 100K)

Bleach was alright from what I've heard.

The first Hentai Kamen movie is great

maybe it would be popular if we had subs

I've been memed into downloading the live action. It's still sitting on my HDD and I'm dreading watching it.

Nah, I don't see it. I think her perceived sadism is a consequence of her overwhelming masochistic tendencies. It's kind of tragic and it's the reason why Yumeko hates her so much, because she doesn't play to win. She gets off on the risk and that's about all, it's always a loser's game.

Massive blockbuster.

Will Yumeko ever forgive her so they can be bff's?

I want Rumia to fondle my balls while she talks dirty to me.

I loved her voice, its very sexual.

Attached: Rumia2.jpg (440x455, 29K)

I want her to bully me.

NTR next episode!

I want to press her feet on my face

Just posting this again

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kakegurui 2nd Season - 07 [720p].webm (1280x720, 933K)

It's been a while since I genuinely lol'd at at an anime:
>your voice pisses me off
>yes, I get that a lot

When are she and Mary going to fuck?

Attached: 4cf.png (600x1003, 519K)

I can stare at this forever.

She's like an alt colored Yumeko with a cute personality, and slightly smaller, but by no means lesser kakeguruis

Attached: Getting real tired of your non-gamburushit.jpg (3000x2825, 1.14M)

>posts subhuman
nice non anime related picture, fucking crossboarding plebian

yes.

Strange how few people are watching this, considering the S1 was the meme show of its season.

Shes not a masochist

>same with the live action for Erased, which i'm sure is equally bad.

I watched the first episode, which was good like the first episode of the anime. But I wasn't going to watch the same train wreck over again in live action.

kek I was just trying to figure out her voice in the manga since all she says it's writteeen liikeee thiis

Attached: 1550952088738.jpg (440x455, 107K)

>enerally, there's no theatrical tradition, like in the West.
>There's no long tradition of theatre for theatre's sake.
jesus christ.

It's literally the opposite, their acting is so stiff because it's still strongly based on their theatre traditions and acting, based on a still body with specific parts of the body "acting".

Attached: (you).webm (848x477, 196K)

Ignoring the "Japan has no theatric tradition" retard, is it really fair to use Kakegurui's live action adaptation as an example? It's an anime adaptation, of course it's going to be shit. It's like using an American video game movie and asking why American actors constantly overact. They're shitty, low budget cash grabs. It's not exactly an Akira Kurosawa movie. Unless you think the acting in Rashomon is stiff too.

Attached: 1504567195958.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Never, Mary is my and only my prince.

>9anime
Sorry to disturb you.

Mary is a loyal girl and she already has a wife waiting for her at home.

Attached: 1528162654026.jpg (900x1280, 267K)

To be fair, in this case the overacting is obviously intentional to create an absurd/mocking feeling.
It's a bit like how the anime is a lot more grotesque than the manga, they know their limitations and try to work with them.

The anime comes out better because transformations and expressionism is much easier to animate than act, but the live action is a lot better and well thought that what people here seem to think.

I really want to know what happened to her.

Based tower arc will save this show and yuri.

Attached: 1547049911036.jpg (552x800, 146K)

Is this 2cour or something?

Same.
No, tower will be in the final episodes.

They're not axing lesbo tower?

What the fuck is this chronology.

makes me wonder what the point of anime-only glasses girl is.

i thought they're gonna set her up so they can have a finale

Obviously she's something for Suzui to beat while Yumeko is in the gay tower

Who knows what the fuck MAPPA is doing.
I thought that she might be the final tower boss but promo art has Sayaka in it for whatever the reason.
Would they even bring her out again now that she was absent for the whole fucking season and Rei got all her lines anyway.

>save this show
lol no

>girl
Have you seen those pants?

百喰一族の世話役として転入してきた、
男子用の制服を着用している少女。
百喰一族ではあるが、代表ではない様子。

Attached: Cute and talented gambler.webm (1280x720, 231K)

Does anyone know her VA? I can't seem to find it.

They also showed the idol gamble before the tax deposit gamble in the anime, whereas the manga has the tax one first. So who knows what they're doing really.

That shot really fucked me up for how different Yumeko's eyes look compared to her usual eyes. I liked it though. Wouldn't even mind an entire anime with that style. Looks more like actual eyes.

>Does anyone know her VA? I can't seem to find it.
Ueda Reina

kek

Thank you.

Attached: a cute.jpg (1280x1280, 139K)

cutee

based akagibro

Well, I haven't seen it yet, but yes. I really, really enjoy this series. Yumeko is utter perfection.

Yumeko is beautiful, but she'd make a shitty girlfriend.

Attached: 1505989613577.gif (456x257, 1.92M)

I still need to check that out

is that from the OVA where she loses against the old balding man

more perfect than perfection

Attached: pl2gelAZej1qehrvso1_400.gif (400x225, 1.65M)

Episode 9 and 10 will be tower arc and it will be prescreened or something twitter.com/kakegurui_anime/status/1098417022856089600?s=21

Attached: flat chest hating big tits.png (1092x1438, 1.67M)

I wish i could gamble with her, would be the perfect excuse to grope her boobs

My wife is always so god damn beautiful

I unironically think that the live action is great. It's a great comedy adaption.

>They cut it off before THE ULTIMATE KEKOLD TO LESBIANS AND BETA MALES

Tch

Now kiss.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-23-20h28m16s608.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

The shitstorm is gonna be great next week as long as they don't bitch out and cut it or downplay

Attached: LEWD.jpg (728x1040, 215K)

>Acts mindbroken
>Only returns to help out his waifu
>Actually fairly competent and not a pussy

Based, the only good male in this manga/anime.

No-lying chad guy is also pretty based

What shitstorm? Kaede being such a clueless idiot he still hasn't noticed how much Itsuki is into him, even after everything she does to get his mojo back?

Attached: Kakegurui - c048 (web) - p006 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1291, 485K)

I read the first chapter or the Mary spin-off and I have to agree, it's pretty good and does the things that don't happen in the main storyline. Netflix should throw some money at it and turn it into an anime.

Shit, I just watched the first episode of the live action and this was very hard to watch. It's definitely cringe kino.

Attached: 1538640715570.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

Runa (my wife) seems to be poorly adapted.

I want to make her an honest woman.

I'd kiss him

she's so goddamn freaking adorable
I want to kiss her on the lips and taste her lollipop!

Your wife is an ugly gremlin with a nasty personality

Attached: runa.jpg (1319x642, 76K)

My wife is a total qt and she has the best personality on the show!

Attached: My lovely wife.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

Why did they bring in more runa-like girls this season?
Is this because Runa is the endgame boss so they need other impartial girls?

I'm confused. Is something new happening with this? I thought the anime already aired long ago.

second season?

That would be strange considering it was an anime only end wasn't it?

You're a real special kind of retard.

MAN

Oh, I had no idea. Haven't been watching much anime lately so I haven't been looking at the schedules. No need to be rude.

Could've just read the 133 posts already in this thread, or any of the threads of over the last few months, dumbass.

Fuck off buddy.

Did Ayahi Takagaki actually sing Amazing Grace for episode 5? If so, her engrish has really improved compared to when she sang Kömm Susser Todd (which was ironically a duet with Saori Hayami).

Attached: pcric4Iu431v16j1g_540.png (540x725, 451K)

Shes a bit too chubby someone cut off her food supply for a while

Attached: Kakegurui - 12 - Large 13.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I personally did not understand what was going on, if you put coins to the tax bank everyone gets the same share in total that's inside the bank so having less means people aren't putting enough in the tax bank. Also is it me or every Bami member is a personification of hentai tags?

Chinese bun loli

Attached: [hibiki] Kakegurui XX - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.02_[2019.01.24_05.37.58].jpg (1280x720, 454K)

>I personally did not understand what was going on, if you put coins to the tax bank everyone gets the same share in total that's inside the bank so having less means people aren't putting enough in the tax bank.
That's right... But I'm not sure what you don't understand? You explained it right.

oh then nevermind. is just that the anime tends to explains things too fast i sometimes believe i missed something

So Itsuki is the best girl, right?

I watch every episode with iron boner and strong desire to rape. Holy shit this show is special.

Attached: 1539739286073.jpg (640x684, 35K)

Basically:
Anything that is in your personal bank, stays yours after the round is over. Anything that is put in the tax bank, is doubled, and split equally among all players.

So the most efficient way someone could earn money, is by putting all his money in his personal bank, while everyone else put it in the tax bank. Of course they all want to make money, but if they all do this, no one makes any money...
So what you want to do, is try to get everyone (but you) to put money in the tax bank, and pretend that you did as well. So you're making a lot of money, and you try to put the blame on another person (the "traitor") so if there's a vote to kick someone out, it's not gonna be you.
It's a bit of a prisoner dilemma type of problem; If everyone plays the most optimal personal strategy, everyone loses.
So you want to play the optimal personal strategy, while trying to get the group to play the optimal GROUP strategy.
And not get busted for doing it.

i see, so ideally everyone should put some money in the tax bank to raise that amount but if you keep more to yourself you'll be having more money but of course because they aren't revealing who is putting more to their personal bank it leaves the question who isn't putting any or enough money into the tax. there are so many games in that series that I would love to be playing

I really hope she does the voice for Sleepy-chan for the Nagatoro anime.

kek, just watching screenshots I feel the cringe. I'm not ever gonna bother
because team Runa is fucking epic that's why

my sides lost in gamble

>Nagatoro anime
is this confirmed? or just going based on the short clip?

right
it becomes a psychological game about trust/detecting lie, more than anything else, I think...
because (on top of my head) I can't think of any way to figure out who the traitor is, other than guessing. Even if you come up with a system and tell everyone to give a specific amount of coin as tax (so if there's 8 coins missing, it's the player who had to put 8 coins) because a smart traitor would just put 2 coins in so it looks like it's the "6 coins" guy who didn't pay...

But as I'm typing this, I think there might be a solution in a specific scenario: If you have a pretty good idea who the traitor is, like almost certainty, but you just can't prove it;
In this case, the way to expose him, is to write on papers like they did in first round "how many coins to put in", but the trick is, you write 0 to everyone but the traitor. Of course you don't tell him, everyone assume they all have to put something in...
If the traitor has say 8 coins to put in, he'll figure out (as explained above) that he can't put 0 in, or they'll know it's him (8 coins missing). So he'll likely put something like 1 to 3 coins, to throw the blame on someone else. But the thing is, putting 1-3 coins in will expose him as the traitor, because no one else would have any good reason to put any coins in; If you guessed wrong and the traitor received one of the "0" paper, he'll put 0. No reason to put more than that; It's the most beneficial to him, it can't expose him at all (he did what you told him to) and as the traitor, all he wants is the most benefit to himself.

So the only way someone put any taxes, is if you figured out the traitor right. Give him coins to put in - so he tries to trick you by putting less but not 0 - and ask everyone else to put 0 in.
If there's any tax, you caught the traitor. If there's no tax, you guessed wrong.

So yeah, there's one way to expose the traitor, IF you know who he is already. Can't do this for everyone, because game is 5 rounds.

She would be fitting for Agiri's replacement for KMB. I know there is one already for a card game app.

Why is Miroslava so pretty bros?

I hate that new, anime only steel bra.

Attached: 20190224_003448.jpg (1051x1080, 332K)

It was just an ad for the manga.

i think the Anime ruined Sumika Warakubami's look.
the manga version of her face looks unique, just like a real actor.
but the anime version looks "meh"

>d-dude it's so cringe LOL
Literal twitterfags and tumblrkin who've never seen a japanese live action before.

>waiting for Netflix subs
You're retarded.

You mean character design? Because backgrounds in Kakegurui are nothing but 3d garbage.

H-HALIUUDO JOUYU!??

hello, just checking in
I hope you're saying nice things about best girl Runa!

Attached: kakeqt.png (1680x997, 1.18M)

Runa suprised me to be honest with the true "netural",hope they don't ruin it with her cheating in her game or something like that.

Her squad of neutral girls are so sexy.

Attached: [Nauti] Kakegurui XX - 07v2 [1080p][6A240A63].mkv_snapshot_19.13_[2019.02.24_01.49.34].jpg (1920x1080, 706K)

annoying voice

Why aren't there any good doujins of this show?

Maidoll did some

You just hate seeing people act theatrically. If you want a Japanese live action that feels like acted by w*sterners watch oldboy

I'm here everyone!

Attached: [Nauti] Kakegurui XX - 04 [4CE48414].mkv_snapshot_05.55_[2019.01.31_08.29.43].jpg (1280x720, 405K)

I wonder how Rumia would react if you accused her of not being neutral.

Attached: mad Runa.jpg (694x685, 163K)

Inuyashiki was entertaining for a one time watch.

You know what I like? Mostly all the girls have colored fingernails.

Attached: [Lv1 Translations] Kakegurui 2nd Season - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.09_[2019.01.23_05.35.38].jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

She really can't

Kaede is so cool holy fuck

agreed

Attached: f61a40147c2653b1449751e7c9e8cbe211fc67eef3f0ef8569c9786f1d178884.jpg (1280x720, 396K)

What the absolute fuck was he doing in the tax game then?

I want nothing more than for that to happen to me

Attached: runa.png (1679x910, 2M)

Just fuck off. The show is bad. I've seen enough japanese live action to know that this is just horrible schlock. It doesn't capture de spirit of the manga and fails at basic suspension of disbelief.

I find Terano's voice strangely appealing. I don't know if it's some dialect or if it's supposed to be a lisp or whatever, but I love it.

I want to lose a bet against them and to punish them they tie me up and do lots of neutral things to me.

>fingernails
>not lipstick
peak degeneracy

What's stopping Yumeko's group from just kicking out one of the Bamis? After the first round the coins are already in play and after that they would just get redistributed
Unless I shouldn't think of them as allied

>What's stopping Yumeko's group from just kicking out one of the Bamis?
She needs 3 votes?

Author's got a fetish.

she knows to count

I need these Russian tits in my life. Does she make any lewd faces while gambling? What about her lips and fingernails?

im anime only but i hope one extra button bursts

Attached: 1045276789785877.jpg (217x239, 9K)

No

Does she at least burst more buttons as she loses composure?

Kaiji is better

Attached: kaiji.jpg (453x461, 64K)

She kinda-sorta did with the Gilbreath shuffle. She knew the Bami pair weren't much into actual gambling.

In edgy 13-year-old, 666 is also a cool number.

They screwed up this page. Lose hope already.

Attached: 008 (1).jpg (728x1041, 181K)

Attached: [Wibusubs] Kakegurui (Live Action) [2018] - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.12_[2018.04.12_14.10.32].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

based

why couldn't do this one thing right
I just wanted a cutie runa

>girl bad, men good

That manga is HEAVILY popular "there" for some reason

Attached: 1400665698715.jpg (351x352, 38K)

You mean /pol/.

oh comon

and reported

Where? India?

Japan should drop acting altogether.

nou

>prefering a realistic setting instead of muh generic gamble with boobs and fanservice is now hate speech
fuck this gay earth